Path To The Left

Printer-friendly version

Introduction
This is one of five possible continuations of the story Path to the Crossroads. It is necessary to have traveled in the mind on the path to the crossroads before choosing in which direction to continue. May the reader find adventure, pleasure, and maybe even peace of mind, down the path he or she has chosen to travel.

Of Paths to Take
 
Path to the Left
By: Zylux

In the display window were many stunningly beautiful things to look at, and I quickly scanned over all from left to right and back again. It was a stunning sundress in the left half of the display window that finally seized my full attention. It was on a mannequin that faced toward the center of the display, allowing me to move to the side and get a peek at the back of the dress. It was an incredible dress, made of a sheer, white lacy fabric, over a more solid white liner. It was covered all over in black, palm size, abstract flowers that looked like they had been dry brushed on with a wide, course paintbrush. The cowl neckline was trimmed in a wide, white satin ribbon that was attached all around until about a half inch before the back zipper. The ends of the ribbon were free and long, extending down the back past the waist. There was a matching hat, with a wide brim around a half spherical dome. It was also trimmed in a white satin ribbon, about half as wide as the collar ribbon, with free ends extending down past the shoulders. It was spectacular, and definitely not your mother's sun dress.

It was one that a woman of means would wear to high tea, or an upscale luncheon, held outdoors in a garden or perhaps at the race track with the upper crust. I slipped into a daydream, so deeply that I could hear and even smell the horses as they thundered past. I was surrounded by wealthy women dressed in their finest day wear, engaged in idle gossip while sipping Champagne. It was a wondrous illusion that was suddenly shattered by a car horn. My daydream was replaced with the image of the driver who didn't take kindly to my crossing the street at mid block. I turned to stare at the intruder with a less than friendly look.

The intruder turned out to be a Mercedes convertible with the top up that had pulled into a parking space just to my left. The woman inside looked back at me apologetically and mouthed "sorry". Then she bit her lower lip as she looked me over. She must have liked what she saw for she pushed a button that opened the passenger side window and then motioned to me with her head to come over. Curiosity got the better of me and I was soon bending down at her cars side peering in the open window, getting an eye full.

She was a knockout, with a high class sophisticated look about her that reeked of a sexuality I quickly became envious of. She was dressed in what had to be, a very expensive white miniskirt suit. The fitted jacket was unbuttoned, reveling a black shirt with the top two buttons undone. The only jewelry I could see were a pair of diamond stud earrings and a snug fitting, two inch wide, plain gold bracelet with no visible joint on her left wrist. She wore her hair up and pulled back from her face. Wire frame glasses with large round lenses, gave her a sophisticated look with an underlying tone of authority. Her shoes were white, four inch stiletto high heels. It was a safe bet that she was not a secretary. She sat with her legs spread apart, far more than what was needed to drive the car. Combined with the look she was giving me, it was almost like she was extending to me an invitation to sex. That would be an attractive offer as I could undoubtedly learn a lot from her, if she was willing to teach.

"Sorry I startled you, I accidentally hit the horn. Hope I didn't destroy too good a daydream for you."

"Um, ah, well, I wasn't daydreaming, just lost in thought."

"I'm not buying that. Your posture said that your mind was clearly off somewhere far from here and you were wearing that sun dress. I can't say that I blame you, it's stunning, and has been a favorite among the girls where I live since it first became available. Do hop in and tell me all about your dream."

"I don't think I should do that."

"Nonsense, I'd love to hear it for I have the means to restore your daydream in a way you can't begin to imagine. But come, get in and let us not talk through an open window."

I had a bad feeling about listening to anything more she had to say. I wanted to get away from her while I could. But that something inside me was quickly taking over. It was intrigued by what she had just implied and wanted to hear more. I watched with a sense of dread as my hand reach for the door handle. The door opened and I watched myself slide in and settle on the seat, closing the door behind me. The woman pushed a button that closed the window.

"Now this is more like it. I'm Lynn."

"Um, I'm Jeff."

"A pleasure to meet you Jeff. Now, about your daydream, how would you like to wear that dress for real, and not only that, but be made up to look like a woman, and be accepted as one by all you will meet?"

"First off, this is all rather unnerving, how could you know what was going through my mind? And second, I could never pass as a women, so please don't try to tempt me with something that could never be."

"Admittedly, it will take considerable work, but I assure you, you will eventually look as much a woman as I do."

"Yeah, right, and I'm sure you have some prime 'wetlands' property to sell me."

"I'm serious, for you see, I'm really a boy."

"What? No, that’s not possible. I'm not buying it."

"It's true. Come, stick you hand up my skirt and check it out for yourself. You will find that I'm still originally equipped."

"NO!"

"It's alright; go ahead. If I like it, I might even let you do me, seeing as how I find you kind of cute."

"NO, stay away from me, let me out!"

"Wait, look, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you. I was just having a little fun. But you see, I really am a boy, and were once as you are now. I was always dreaming, never thinking I could really be. But then one day, I meet someone who offered me a way to obtain my life's dream, and voile, you see before you the end result. Pretty convincing, no?"

"Very, I was completely taken in, that's assuming all of this is true."

"Hey, I've given you permission to verify what I say, check me out."

"I don't like your method of verification."

"No problem, I'll just hike my skirt and pull down my panties."

"NO, STOP! I'll take your word for it."

"You can take ME if you want."

I was speechless and just stared at Lynn. She smiled back at me in a more than friendly manner. I knew I should get out of her car and put as much distance between us as possible. But I wasn't in control. That something inside me was. It was mesmerized by Lynn's alleged transformation, and it wanted to know how it was done. I tried to counter with thoughts of just what price Lynn had to pay.

"Um, no, um, look…"

"Can it happen for you? Yes, you can be as much a woman as I or those I reside with."

"Reside with? Like in a house or apartment house? And they are all men posing as women and are as convincing as you?"

"Yes, we reside together at an estate just inside the high rent district in town. Tell you what, why don't you come join us for a day and get an idea as to how much of a woman you could be. You will be pampered, dressed, and made over. You won't be perfect by our standards, but will be good enough to walk around in public without anyone suspecting."

"Sounds expensive, I…"

"It's on us."

"That sounds too good to be true, there has to be a few strings attached."

"Just one, you have to listen to a sales pitch toward the end of your visit."

"Well that's where you lose as I barely have enough money to keep …"

"Not a problem. We offer a financing package that will most certainly fit in with your situation."

"Just what all is in this service that you are offering?"
"The extent of the transformation we will provide you will be laid out during the sales presentation. Now, can I offer you a lift somewhere?"

"I could use a ride back to the mall where I parked."

"Not very private, but I'm game."

"Look, I think it would be better if I just walk back to my car."

As I reached for the door handle, Lynn reached into her purse and pulled out a card. I opened the door but before I could get out, she thrust the card at me.

"When you are ready to live your dream for a day, come pay us a visit. The directions are on the back of the card. Ask for me at the receptionist, and remember, the earlier you come, the longer you can tryout being who you really want to be. Now, are you sure I can't give you a lift back to your car? I promise to behave and not tease you anymore."

Oh how I wanted to get out of that car, but I had again lost control of my actions. That something inside me was completely taken in by Lynn and wanted to observe her a little while longer. The car door closed and I watched my hand reach up and take the card from her hand, slipping it into the left back pocket of my pants. Lynn smiled at me, but it wasn't all friendly, it seemed to contain a note of triumph. It was cause for alarm, but before I could act she had fired up the engine and was backing out of the parking space.

Lynn prodded me for directions, and we were shortly at where I had parked my old, beat up VW bug. She parked next to it and I finally managed to regain enough control to extricate myself from her car. She surprised me by also getting out. She folded her arms over one another on top edge of the car roof, and looked across at me with a touch of seduction.

"I think I'll have a look around in the mall, care to join me? We can have lunch together, my treat."

"Thanks, no. You've given me a lot to think about. My mind will be elsewhere for a while. I fear I won't be much in the way of company. Thanks for the lift."

"My pleasure, hope to see you again, soon. Bye for now."

I unlocked my car's door and opened it, but instead of getting in, I turned to watch Lynn walk away. She walked with the unmistakable gate of a real woman. It wasn't overdone, or forced, just a natural feminine walk with an air of confidence and sophistication. As Lynn approached the entrance, she passed a couple of young men standing off to the side. They whistled and called out to her. She dismissed them with a wave of her hand, but then gave them a little flip of her head and brought her left hand up to the top of her ear, running her fingers around it. She walked on, adding a little more sass to her walk. The young men reacted in a predictable male simian way. They didn't have a clue.

Just as she came to the entrance doors, a man leaving the mall came out one of the doors Lynn was headed for. His eyes were locked on Lynn, and he held the door open for her. She thanked him, added a bit of a flirt, and then continued on into the mall. He just stood there, still holding the door, watching her walk away. While I could easily guess the thoughts that were running through his mind, I was more fascinated by him not suspecting that "she" was actually a "he". Envy of Lynn began to overtake me and I found myself wanting what she had. I fought back by once again asking myself just what did she have to pay and how did she pay it? Lynn disappeared from sight, putting an end to any reason for my standing there staring at the building. I got into my car and shortly thereafter was headed for the malls exit.

The trip back home was a nightmare, my mind kept drifting off to thoughts of Lynn and her invitation. It was a constant struggle to force my mind to pay attention to driving. I did manage to make it home safely, although as to how, that remains a blur. I wasted no time getting back into the isolation of my apartment. Once inside, I removed Lynn's card from my back pocket and dropped it on the coffee table. I collapsed onto the sofa and laid back with my eyes closed, letting my mind go wherever it wanted, and it wanted to dwell on Lynn and her offer. I eventually tired of that line of thought and made several attempts to change my thoughts to something else, but failed. And that was the way things would go for the rest of the week. No matter what I was doing, Lynn's invitation would slowly take control of my thoughts.

Monday of the following week was an off day from work, and that inner something seized the opportunity. It forced me to rise far earlier than I normally did on a day off. I was in a daze as I got dressed and made ready to go out for the day. I came into the living room and spotted the card Lynn had given me, still where I had dropped it on the coffee table nearly a week earlier. My inner something caused me to reach out and pickup the card. I stared at it as I moved toward and out the front door. A dream like haze surrounded me as I walked to where my car was parked. It wasn't until I had gotten into my car and had put the key in the ignition, before I could come back to reality. But I didn't question my actions, I had an idea as to what my inner something wanted, and I wanted it too.

On the back of the card, there was a small map that started at a well known intersection in the city. From there, it traced a route that led up into the hills that overlooked the city. Definitely the high rent district. I got my aging car to start with no more than the usual trouble and headed off across the city. The traffic was what one would expect from morning rush hour, but eventually I left it behind as I got closer to the hills. I was completely alone as I drove up into the hills on a narrow, winding road.

It was a beautiful drive with the steep hillside on my left, and trees and brush obscuring most of the homes on my right. Trying to find the right address under those conditions and watch the road at the same time proved to be difficult at best and I ended up driving past it. When I realized that I had gone too far, I changed my search to finding a spot where I could safely turn around. Having accomplished that, I returned back down at a much slower pace. This time I was able to spot a nearly hidden sign with just the house number on it next to a narrow opening in the bushes. I turned off the road into the opening and found myself on a narrow gravel road that descended down the hill for a short ways to a large compound. There was a small parking area in front of the near end of a long building. What looked like the only entrance to the building was at the far end of the small parking area. I parked in the spot next to the entrance and looked around.

Through the twin glass front doors I could see the receptionist, who looked up at me and smiled. I froze and started to question just what it was I was doing and why. Suddenly my car door opened. I slid out of my car and slammed the door closed all the while keeping my eyes fixed on the buildings entrance. The glass doors began to move toward me until they were close enough that I could reach out and pull one open. I was too scared to do it but I had once again lost control to that something inside me. I watched my hand pull the door open and entered the lobby.

"Good morning sir, how can I help you?"

"Um, I'm here to see Lynn."

"I believe she is in. Who shall I say is calling?"

"Jeff."

"All right Jeff, just make your self comfortable and I'll page her. Lynn, please call the receptionist, Lynn."

The receptionist was a mature woman who must have been a stunning beauty in her day. She was dressed in a stiff white, long sleeve shirt with the top button undone, and what I guessed (from what I could see) was a black, slim skirt. A very business like look. She wore her hair up which added to an over all business like attitude. There wasn't much in the way of jewelry, but I did notice that she wore the same gold bracelet as Lynn had. Not wanting to be caught staring at it, I turned away and started to look about the lobby. It was very industrial looking except instead of pictures of product; there were pictures of some exceptionally beautiful and sophisticated, high class women dressed to the nines. I was fast slipping into a daydream when the phone rang.

"Receptionist. Yes Lynn, there's a Jeff here to see you. I will let him know. Jeff, Lynn is on her way."

"Thank you. Say, um, who are all these women?"

"They are some of our employees, both past and present. Lynn is on the far wall."

"You're up here also I'll wager."

"Yes, but I won't tell you where. The picture was taken many more years ago than I'm willing to admit to."

"Can't be that many years ago. What kind of company is this?"

"Lynn will fill you in, all in good time."

Just then Lynn entered through a door next to the receptionist.

"Jeff, it's so good to see you again. I was beginning to think you weren't going to accept my invitation. Well, come along, there is so much to see and do. But first, we need to get you ready."

I followed Lynn through the door and into a short hallway that intersected a very long hallway that appeared to run the length of the building. We turned left into the much longer portion and traversed but a short distance before she turned off into a small room on our right. It was a barren room except for some kind of long thin box hanging from a circular track mounted to the ceiling, and a portable folding screen like one would find at the doctor's office in one corner. There was what looked like a plain door in the middle of the far wall, but there was no handle. Standing off to the side was a mature woman, dressed in the same manor as the receptionist, holding something in front of her with both hands.

"This is our digital scanner; with it we will scan an image of your entire body into our computer. I will show you why later. Go ahead and step behind the screen and strip off your clothes, draping them over the chair that is back there. Paula here will hand you a special pair of panties to put on. Come on out when you are finished."

I had considerable misgivings over what was requested of me, but that inner something forced me to comply and I soon found myself behind the screen, stripping of my clothes. Reaching for the panties extended out to me by Paula with her left hand, I noticed that she too wore the same gold bracelet as Lynn. As I came out from behind the screen, Paula slipped in behind me and gathered up my clothes. She then made a quick exit out the doorway I had entered through.

"Oh hey, wait, where are you going…? Um, where...? She took my clothes."

"Relax, it's okay, you won't need them until the end of your visit. They will be waiting for you in a guest room. Now, if you will kindly take a position on the 'x' on the floor, we will scan you into the computer. That's it, arms slightly out to the side. Excellent, now hold still as this will take awhile."

The long thin box began to emit a narrow horizontal beam of red light that moved from head to toe and back repeatedly as the box slowly moved around me. When it arrived back at its starting point, it powered down. The silence in the room was suddenly broken by a disembodied female voice.

"We got it, and it's a good image."

"Excellent. Alright Jeff, let's get you cleaned and dressed."

The door on the far wall popped open and Lynn motioned me to enter. I was becoming more that a little apprehensive, after all, I was nearly completely naked, my clothes, wallet, and keys were gone, and I was being prompted to pass through what might be a one way door. Lynn started to crowd me and I found myself trying to stay away from her. But that only took me toward and through the door with her following behind. As soon as we had entered the new room, the door closed behind us. The only other way out that I could see was the same kind of door in the middle of the left wall.

This new room consisted mostly of an open shower. Standing before me were two striking mature women clad in just plain white strapless bras and panties. My eyes quickly glanced at their left wrists. The bracelet was there. They motioned me to join them in the center of the shower area. I decided to keep the panties on, figuring that if they wanted me to take them off they would let me know. I moved between them and they got to work.

They covered me in a thick cream that had an acrid smell and had a slight burning sensation. They left me standing there while they cleaned up at a wash basin. When they had finished, one of the women pushed a large chrome button next to the basin. A shower of water heated to body temp assaulted me from multiple heads in the ceiling above me, washing all traces of the cream from my body. When the streams of water turned off, the two women came at me and began smearing another cream over my body. This one had a cool feel to it as well as a baby powder sent. As before, they left me to stand alone while they cleaned up. After a short while, I was again drenched in water until all traces of the cream had been washed off. Once again they came at me as soon as the water turned off, this time with large, white, fluffy towels. As the two women dried me off, I became glad I had elected to keep the panties on, which were surprisingly dry. I guessed that some kind of waterproofing had been applied to the material that they had been made of. The two women finally finished drying me off and then scanned me from head to toe and back. Then one of them looked at Lynn and gave her a quick affirmative nod of her head. Lynn nodded back and motioned me to follow her as she turned toward the door in the left wall.

The door opened and I followed Lynn through into what was a small room. In the middle of the room was a chair one would find in a beauty parlor. Next to it was a small cabinet with a large assortment of makeup items on top. Standing next to the cabinet was Paula, the woman who had taken my clothes from the first room. She looked me over, and motioned me to sit in the chair. She opened one of the cabinet drawers and withdrew a breast form and a tube of adhesive. After applying some adhesive, she positioned the form on my chest and pressed. The adhesive worked fairly fast and she was soon repeating the process with the matching form. Paula moved behind me, picking up a small hair dryer from on top of the cabinet as she passed it. She began to dry and comb my shoulder length hair straight back from my face. She gathered it up into an elaborate bun at the top back of my head.

Makeup was next, and she started by blending the edges of the breast forms to my chest. My face was next, and suffice it to say that it was a long involved process, at the start of which, Lynn had disappeared out a door opposite of where we had entered. My less than female features gave Paula no end of frustrations. But after what had to have been a couple of hours, she stared at me with a smug look of triumph. I would liked to have seen the results but there wasn't a mirror to be seen anywhere in the room. I looked at Paula, but before I could ask her for a mirror, she motioned to the door Lynn had gone through. The door popped opened and I pressed on, alone.

The room I then entered was huge and filled with racks of clothes, all of which was casual to formal daywear. In the middle of the right hand wall was an opening to another huge room filled with what looked like evening clothes. There were several women either dressing or searching for just the right outfit. I was so absorbed in the scene before me, that I didn't notice that I was being approached on my right.

"You must be Jeff. Hi, I'm Gina, Lynn told me to expect you. Come over this way and we will fit you with some suitable lingerie."

I followed this new woman, sneaking a look at her left wrist. The bracelet was there. She led me off to the side to a small alcove containing a small bank of drawers. She pulled open one of the top drawers, and then turned to leave.

"Pick out what you would like to wear. I'll be just outside while you change."

I quickly scanned over the contents of the open drawer before spotting a matched white, lace trimmed, bra and panty set. Very feminine, and that something inside me just had to have it. I stripped off the panties I was wearing and tossed them into a small hamper off to the side. I stepped into the new panties and pulled them up. The bra was next, and it offered me a new sensation with the breast forms I was wearing. The weight of the forms combined with the restraining effect of the bra created a feeling of what being a woman must be like. I rather liked it and began to wish that I had real breasts. Even though there was no way to see what I looked like, I still came out of the alcove feeling like a woman. It was wondrous and I wanted more.

"All set? Now, Lynn mentioned that you are interested in a particular sundress. Our sundress collection is along the left hand wall and runs from casual to upscale. And there is something you might want to consider in making your choice. At noon today there is a garden luncheon on the central lawn that a sun dress would be perfect for. It will be a very formal affair so if you wish to attend, then you will have to select a dress from the upscale section."

I couldn't believe it, had I heard right? It sounded like a version of the daydream I had when I first met Lynn was about to happen for real. It was just too good to be true. It had to be a setup, but I didn't care. Besides, there was no stopping that inner something and it wanted to experience this new opportunity to the fullest.

We had come to the left wall and Gina motioned me to precede her down the aisle. As I moved along, things got better and better. The dresses became more feminine and expensive looking until, down toward the end, I spotted what that something inside me, and I, desired. It was the very dress that was in the clothing store window that I had fantasized about wearing. I quickly seized one in my size and copying what I had seen others do, slipped into it right there in the aisle, and zipped it up the back. The matching hat was to be found on a shelf above the dresses. I pulled it down and placed it on my head. I looked at Gina; she smiled, and nodded her approval.

"You have excellent taste. You should consider joining us. You would fit in well. Come, I will show you where we keep the shoes."

As she led me out of the daywear room, I looked around for a mirror to check myself out in, but none was to be seen. We entered the evening wear room, and I was greeted with rack after rack of the most exquisite clothing one could imagine. Judging by the pieces that were on the ends of each rack, one could easily find an outfit suitable for any occasion one would come across, and for any modern era as well. As I gazed upon the treasures around me, a childhood memory of a special dress surfaced and I wondered if they could possibly have it. I scanned all I could see, hoping to catch just a hint of that marvelous skirt that beguiled me as a youth. It was a long shot that didn't pay off.

Gina was making for some side chambers on the other side of the room and wasn't wasting any time. I scrambled to catch up with her. We ducked into one of the chambers that had the biggest assortment of shoes I had ever seen. I found a pair of white high heels in my size with wide two inch heels that would be perfect for the garden luncheon and slipped them onto my feet.

Gina led me back out and into a second smaller chamber containing an extensive collection of jewelry. It was overwhelming and I was like a kid in a candy store with only a nickel in hand. Sensing my dilemma, Gina guided me to the pearl section. It was a sensible choice, simple and yet so elegant. I picked out a single strand pearl choker and pearl stud earrings, perfect for a high society luncheon. Gina picked up a small string of pearls and secured it around the base of the bun my hair was in. It was the perfect touch.

"It looks like we are finished here. Come, we have one last stop and then I will turn you back over to Lynn."

The last stop turned out to be a room with several alcoves. Each alcove had full length mirrors arranged so that when one stood in the middle, one could see all sides of ones self. At long last I would be able to see how I looked and hastened into the nearest alcove. The image that greeted me was beyond anything I could ever have imagined. I was staring at an elegantly dressed woman, no great beauty, but not a plain Jane either. I wanted to just stand there and take it all in, but that something inside wanted to show the world what I had become. I came out of the alcove all smiles and with an inner glow that must have been reflected in my face, judging by the way Gina was looking at me. She led me out into a hall and down to a large sun room where I spotted Lynn sitting at a small round metal table with a glass top. She was looking over some papers but looked up as I approached.

"Jeff, well just look at you!"

I stopped short of Lynn. Taking hold of the skirt on each side, I held it out and then slowly turned completely around like a young girl would as she showed off her first frilly dress. Lynn smiled at me with the look of someone about to pull of an advantages deal.

"Most excellent, you have exceeded my expectations. So, are you ready for a tour of our facilities?"

"I am, lead on."

Lynn gave me the grand tour. The compound was amazingly well equipped. I don't think it lacked anything one could want. For recreation, one could choose from (but not limited to) swimming, tennis, racket ball, volley ball, hiking, horseback riding, as well as a host of table games. For keeping in shape, there was a gym and a luxurious spa. For the mind, there was a reading room and a media room. I know I'm leaving a lot out, but there was so much but listing it all might become boring for the reader. There was so much to see that by the time we had completed the tour, it was time for the luncheon in the garden to start.

Lynn led me to a large lawn in the center of the garden and introduced me around to all. For some strange reason she introduced me as Jeff, not even inquiring if I had a fem name that I would prefer to go by. I was upset by that, but before I could protest, everyone began to acknowledge me as Jeff, but at the same time, treated me as a woman and not as a man made up to look like one. My protest died before I could give vent and I accepted that I was still Jeff. There was one other thing that I noticed; everyone was wearing the bracelet, guests and servers alike.

Lynn took her leave and left me to enjoy the luncheon with the others in attendance. I was enticed into many conversations covering a wide range of topics. But one topic seemed to be taboo and that was anything about the company or how the facility fit in. It struck me as odd and mysterious and gave me a sense that there was something that just wasn't right. Even with that mystery hanging over me, the luncheon was an experience that, even without the horse racing, far exceeded my daydream, one that I simply did not want to end. But of course it did end, and everyone began to migrate off to other areas.

I had made many a new friend, three of which came over and invited me to join them in a game of doubles tennis. I quickly accepted and the four of us headed off to the daywear room. They led me to the sports wear section where I picked out a cute little white tennis dress. After we changed clothes, we took what we had been wearing to the laundry/dry cleaning room. Then it was off to the courts where we played a couple of sets. I got a hard workout but still had a lot of fun. I wasn't nearly as good as the others, but that didn't seem to bother anyone.

After the game, the four of us decided to take refreshments in the sunroom. We sat around one of the larger tables where we engaged in small talk over a cup of coffee (the kind one would find in a coffee house) as the afternoon progressed toward evening. It was then that, one by one, my new found friends excused themselves, saying that they had to get ready for an evening out. Soon I was alone, left to reflect on the unbelievable events of the day. To say that I didn't want the day to end would be the understatement of the decade. It had been as Lynn had said it would be, for I not only looked like a woman, I had been treated as a woman, and had even felt that I was a woman. It was something that I wanted to continue for the rest of my life. But the old question of the price one would have to pay began to surface once again. That's when Lynn put in another appearance. This time her look and manner were more business like.

"It is time for our little presentation. Come with me."

Lynn led me back through the building. I had no idea where I was until we intersected with the long hallway not too far above where the hall from the main entrance joined. We turned down the hallway toward the entrance hallway to a room just our side of the one with the scanner.
This new room had a large flat screen monitor on the far wall at eye level for a person who was sitting. In front of it were a desk and two office type swivel chairs. There were only two things on the desk, a keyboard, positioned in front of the left hand chair, and a gold bracelet in front of the other. It was the same bracelet as Lynn's, except it was elongated and I realized that it was in the opened state. Lynn took a seat at the keyboard and motioned for me to take the other chair.

"You have previously asked of me the extent of the transformation we will provide you. I can now answer your question. We can transform you into a sophisticated, high class shemale. The transformation will not just be physical, but psychological as well as sociological.
"The physical will consist of a series of plastic surgeries to completely feminize your face and give you a look of beauty that men are most attracted to. The bulge of your Adam's apple will be made to disappear. Your waist line will be raised and your hips will be made more rounded and feminine. A regimen of hormone treatments will be started, for the purpose of breast development and a softening of your skin. Facial and most body hair will be treated so that it will no longer exist. The end result will be that you will not only look like a woman, but will feel like one to the touch."

"Wow, you're talking about a permanent change, not dress up and acting. I don't know if I can handle that."

"Not to worry. You will be trained to accept being a shemale for the rest of your life. You will also be trained how to act in all aspects of high society. You will be able to mingle with the affluent and hold your own in style, action, intelligence, and conversation. You will be kept apprised in current world events, and will be able to hold your own in any high level discussion of said events."

"This all sounds way too expensive, far beyond my means."

"As I alluded to when we first met, we do have a financing package that you can afford. The payments will be spread out over quite a few years and you will be required to join us."

"That doesn't sound too bad, considering that I'd really like to spend the rest of my life here."

"Excellent, but there is more to it I'm afraid. You will be employed to see to our client's pleasures in what ever capacity they require."

"Um, just exactly what does that mean?"

"You will become a high priced shemale escort."

"By escort, you mean that I would go out in public with a man?"

"Usually, but we do get the occasional woman client. The way it works, is a client will call us requesting a 'girl' that he or she has picked from our catalog to accompany him or her to a specific event at a specific time. The chosen 'girl' is informed of the event and time and prepares accordingly. The client picks her up at the appointed time and returns her before noon the following day."

"The following day, as in sleep with?!"

"Yes, after all I did say 'see to our client's pleasures in what ever capacity they require.'"

"Do they realize that they aren't getting a real woman?"

"Yes, of course, that's why they come to us, it's what they want."

"Wow, that's something I've never thought about. I mean as far back as I can recall, I've wanted to dress like a woman, even look and act like a woman. But to perform as a woman, in bed with a man, that's just not something I can do."

"I felt the same way when this very offer was made to me. However, as my transformation into a shemale progressed, I came to think of myself as a woman. My training made it so that I could act and think as a woman, as well as sexually please a man in a way that he would come back for more. I eventually became the woman that, deep down, I had wanted all my life, and I wanted more. It wasn't enough to pass as a woman, I wanted all the pleasures that a woman is entitled to. I wanted a man to desire me, to hold me, to caress me, to be inside me, to make me his. It is a feeling that still burns within me."

"Sorry, but that is just not in me. I enjoy dressing up and occasionally trying to look like a woman, and in that regards, what I've experienced today has been a fantastic once in a lifetime experience. But to do what you want of me, no, I can not."

"But don't you see? You can't go back to what was. It won't be the same. You will never have the funds to get anywhere close to what you had today. And you don't want to go back, do you? Come on, admit it, you don't want to, do you?"

My mind was becoming filled with thoughts that I didn't want and couldn't block. It frightened me and I quickly become so scared that I couldn't look at Lynn, let alone answer her. I just looked down and shook my head no.

"Excellent and I'm sure that once you see how your transformation will turn out, you will be more then ready to join us. But before we have a look see, there are a couple of things you need to be made aware of. The first is that there is the possibility that a client will become so enamored by you, that he will want you all to himself. To that end, he may purchase you from us to be his wife. While this is rare, it has happened often enough that you must consider the possibility of it happening to you. Actually, that's not a bad thing. A client who is able to make such a purchase would be quite wealthy and it's safe to assume that you would be well taken care of in a rather lavish manner.

"The other thing is not so pleasant I'm afraid. Your virginity has considerable value and will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Sadly, romance is not usually on the mind of the winner, and since they are paying for the privilege, so to speak, it will be their way, not the way you may have, or will come to dream of."

"Well, I do thank you for a day I will never forget, and while there is much I do like in your offer there is far more I don't like. It is time for me to go."

"Not just yet. You have enjoyed our hospitality for the better part of this day, it is only proper that you sit through the entire presentation."

"That may be, but I still don't want to hear any more. This is just not for me."

"You don't need to hear, just watch. The plastic surgeon we work with has analyzed your scanned image and has submitted an image of what he feels can be achieved with a high degree of success. You can't tell me that you are not the least bit curious as to how you would turn out. I'll just bring up the image of you that we scanned into the computer."

That inner something willed me to remain seated. It wanted to see. Lynn entered something on the keyboard and a nearly naked image of me appeared on the screen in front of me. She zoomed in until my head filled most of the screen.

"We will view your transformation in stages. First, however, you will need to pickup the bracelet in front of you and slip your left hand through it."

The bracelet, the one everyone I had met was wearing, and now I had an idea as to why. The thought as to the significance of the bracelet terrified me, and I didn't want anything to do with it. But I wasn't in control, that inner something was. I watched my right hand slowly reach out and pick up the bracelet from the table. I stared in disbelief as I slipped it over my left hand and positioned it at my left wrist.

"Excellent, now hold the bracelet as if you were going to squeeze it closed, but do not, for it is self locking and once closed, it can not be opened. You must understand that closing this bracelet will signal your acceptance of our offer to transform you, as well as your willingness to join our group under the terms laid out until your debt is paid or you have been purchased as a wife. Also understand that it cannot close on its own, or by accident, as there is considerable resistance in the locking mechanism. It will take force to close it, force YOU must apply. Now let us have a look at the woman you can be if you so choose."

Lynn hit a button on the keyboard and the image on the screen morphed into a slightly more feminine version of me. Another hit of the button and my male features had vanished. A couple of more hits and my face was clearly that of a woman, a surprisingly attractive one. Lynn pushed another key and instantly a professional makeup job had been applied. The end result was stunning.

"No, no, this has got to be a trick. There is no way I could look like that. Do not tempt me with false promises."

"There are no false promises. As I have already said, the surgeon feels that given the current technology and his skills, what you see is what can be accomplish if you so desire."

The image on the screen had me in its grip. There was no way I could divert my gaze. I began to shake as I fought my inner something to keep from applying pressure on the bracelet.

"Of course it will be even better with an appropriate hair style. Let's run through a few examples, shall we?"

I wanted to say no, but my inner something forced me to nod my head as if to say yes.

"Excellent, we'll start with some short styles and progress to just beyond shoulder length."

Lynn pressed a few buttons and the image suddenly had a pixie cut hair style. Combined with the makeup job, the look was very sophisticated with a youthful cuteness. As I stared, the hair style morphed into a classic bob that was just as stunning. And then into another, and another, and so on ending with the style my hair was currently in. It was deliberate on Lynn's part and I knew what she was up to. I was determined to resist. That did not escape Lynn's attention. She pressed on.

"Of course just looking good is not enough, you need something to wear that is at least equal to how good you look. We have an extensive wardrobe, and you will have no trouble finding that perfect outfit for any event you are called to attend. I would even be willing to wager that you would be able to find, or come very close to, any outfit you have come across in your life time. Perhaps there is one in particular that may have some special meaning for you?"

It was an obvious trap I had to avoid.

"No, there isn't."

"Shame on you for trying to lie to me, I can see in your eyes that there is. Come now, describe it to me."

Resistance was futile for that something inside me knew what it wanted, and so did I.

"It's…it's a dress that I last wore a long time ago. The upper half was black satin with gold threads running through it. The lower half was a satin full skirt with the hem falling just below the knee, in a black and silver, large checkerboard pattern, with thin gold lines separating the squares."

"Sounds elegant, I'll just make a few entries in the search function, and let's see what we get."

A few images came up on the screen, and my eyes immediately locked onto one. I couldn't believe it. There on the screen before me was the first dress I had tried on in my youth, the one that had enticed me into the feminine world.

"I'd say by your look that we have found your dress. Which one is it?"

I was speechless, and all I could do was point.

"Excellent, fifties glamour, if I'm not mistaken. Let us see how you would look wearing it."

Lynn pressed a button on the keyboard and the view zoomed back to show all of me. A couple of more buttons were pushed and my image on the screen was suddenly clothed in the dress I had pointed to. It was simply spectacular.

"Well, is it as good as you remembered?"

It was, but my inner something wanted more.

"Not quite, there was a wide silver belt."

"That should not be a problem. Let's see, um, there. How does that look?"

It wasn't just perfect, it was better, for this dress fit me. I wanted it, to wear it, to experience the magical wonder all over again. I drifted off into a daydream only to have it shattered by the bracelet. It had moved. I looked at it and was shocked to see that it had started to close. Had I caused that? The reality that I had, scared me. I knew I had to get out of there while I still could, but the image on the screen wouldn't let go of me.

"You have excellent taste and it's quite stunning on you. Many a man would be proud to have you on his arm as you go to dinner. Or perhaps it is the ballet he is taking you to. I can see that appeals to you, but you would need to wear a petticoat as fashion for the ballet dictates a much fuller skirt. Shall we see how that would look?"

"No, please don't. I … I think it is time for me to leave."

"Leave? But you simply must see just how feminine you could be. I know you want to."

Before I could say or do anything, Lynn had pressed a button on the keyboard and the skirt flared out exhibiting a slightly fuller, more feminine look. I could feel my fingers applying pressure on the bracelet.

"Better, but it needs to be fuller. A second petticoat should do it, don't you think so?"

I wanted to shout "STOP". I wanted to get out of there, but I was frozen speechless and immobile, so mesmerized was I by the image on the screen. I was fast losing control. I didn't know how I could continue to fight off that something inside me if this went on any longer.

"No protests this time? Excellent, let us see then."

Lynn pressed the button again. This time the change was much more dramatic. The skirt bloomed out almost to its maximum flared shape. It was incredible, and oh how I wanted to wear that outfit for real. The desire within me translated into pressure on the bracelet. It moved, causing me to refocus my attention on the bracelet and I quickly eased my grip.

"So glamorous, and with class. Does it get any better? Wait, it just might. Now that I think about it, I do believe we have this design in an opera length. I'll just check through the inventory. Ah, we do indeed, and it says here that it was last worn several years ago. Well, I'm sure that you will change that the first chance you get. But of course, we don't have to wait; we can see how you will look in this gown, right, now."

Lynn pressed a few buttons and the gowns skirt extended to the floor, maintaining its flared shape. A couple of more buttons were pressed and opera length gloves, a diamond tiara, with matching earrings and necklace, were added to the image. I began to visibly tremble as I fought the urge to squeeze the bracelet. Lynn sensed victory and moved in for the kill.

"Of course, if you are going to the opera, you will need a date. Shall we see who has come for you?"

More buttons were pushed. The image rotated until I was looking at it's back. Then the view moved toward the image, closer and closer, until the view was from within the image, looking through its eyes: my eyes. My mind began to merge with the image until I was the image. I could see the black and silver checked skirt flaring out around me. I wanted to explore it, but there came a knock, and a door materialized in front of me. It opened; revealing a very handsome, well to do man dressed in a black tux with a white shirt and a black bow tie. He looked at me from head to toe and back with a cross between a smile and a leer, and then began to nod his head as if to say "yes, Yes, YES". He extended his hand out to me. I watched my hands reach down and grab hold of the skirt. I lifted the skirt and moved toward the man. My ears were filled with a sound, a marvelous rustling sound. My mind filled with the memory of when I had first experienced a similar sound, so long ago. But it was not to last.

From the bracelet came a click. Once again I had been brought back to reality. I looked down at the bracelet, although I did not need to, for I knew what had occurred. It had closed and locked, with no visible joint lines. It was barely loose around my wrist. There was no way to remove it.

"Try to open the bracelet."

"It's okay, um, I know…"

"Go ahead, try. It will help you accept what deep down inside, you really wanted all along."

I moved my fingers to the side of the bracelet and pulled. It didn't budge. The joint lines remained invisible. There was no going back. As I stared at the bracelet, a hard to describe feeling swept through me. It was sort of a combination of relief and acceptance. Lynn reached out, placing her fingers under my chin. She gently coaxed me to lift up my head and look her in the eyes. She was smiling.

"Come, the plastic surgeon is here and awaits you."

I rose from the chair and started to move toward the door.

"So, do you have a name you wish to go by?"

"Yes, Audrey."

"Most sophisticated and with an old world air about it, excellent. You will be our first Audrey, and with your taste in fashion, I have a feeling you will be quite popular with the more cultured of our clientele. But that is a little ways off in the future. For now, you can reflect on how in a little while Jeff will go to sleep for the last time, and tomorrow morning Audrey will awaken for the first time."

The reality of what was happening to me, what that something inside me wanted to happen, filled my mind as I stepped through the door into the long hallway and on down a path from which I could never return.

up
109 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

OF PATHS TO TAKE

I really, really enjoye the entire set of stories ... at times it was confuseing ... but well worth reading all parts ...

LOVE YOUR STORIES and ALL OF YOU ... THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL GIFT >>>