Misty

Printer-friendly version

Some borrowed clothes and a life of pretend... for awhile

Misty

by Julie ____ and Misty Dawn

[email protected]
[email protected]

When he was eleven William "Willy" Daughn and his widowed mother went on summer vacation to New England, where they stayed at his Aunt Nancy's. His mother then went on to Boston, while he stayed behind. It was several hours later, after lunch and visiting, when he was looking for his suitcase that they realized it was not there and must not have been unloaded from the car. His mother was to return the next day, so it was no more than a minor inconvenience.

It turned out to be a hot summer day; after lunch, his cousin, Julie, who was two years older, and slightly bigger, suggested they go for a swim in their pool. While she went upstairs to put on her swimsuit, he took off his shirt, and was going to go in his jeans.

"Where are you going young man?" his Aunt demanded.

"In the pool," he replied.

"Oh no, ... not in those dirty clothes. You'll wear a swimsuit."

"But ... I ... uh. "

"Come on, ... we'll see what we can find."

She ushered him upstairs, and they went into his cousin's room. She asked Julie to find something for him. He was anxious as she shuffled through her drawers. She held up the bottom from one of her bikinis; but it was quickly apparent it wasn't going to work. Then she pulled out a one piece. Aunt Nancy handed it to him.

"No way!" the boy protested. "I'm not a girl!"

"Come on!" Julie cajoled. "It's hot out, and the pool will be fun. No one will see you."

A high wooden fence fenced in their yard; and the temperature was in the nineties, so he went into the bathroom. He hesitantly pulled it on, and then off. He looked at it ...and gingerly put on again. He looked at his image in the mirror. He didn't want to do this. He stepped out of it again. Julie pounded on the door urging him to hurry up; so he slipped it on once again, and pulled the straps over his shoulders, and he came out, ... quite timidly. Aunt Nancy and Julie giggled a little. He was red faced and embarrassed.

He was once again having second thoughts when Aunt Nancy scooped up his clothes for the laundry. Julie grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs, and out to the pool. They were alone in the enclosed yard, but he was uncomfortable although the water felt nice.
He was just beginning to get over his embarrassment when the door on the fence swung open and Julie's friend, Trish, came in. He wanted to sink to the bottom of the pool. His pulse raced as his heart pounded with anxiety.

"Hi!" she greeted cheerily, an amused smile spreading across her face. "You must be ummm ... Billie, Julie's cousin." She chuckled at his expense.

Julie giggled with her. His face must have been scarlet!

"You look so cute!" she cried.

The next few minutes seemed like hours as they teased him. Trish asked him about his dolls, and if he liked playing with his "Barbies", teasingly. Then they taunted him about what sort of dresses he liked, and if he wasn't going to put his hair in curlers after swimming. He was so humiliated. He couldn't take it; and jumped out of the pool, and ran to the house. He opened the door, and was about to enter and run upstairs when Aunt Nancy yelled.

"Don't you dare drip any water on my wooden floors! What are you coming in for anyway?"
Willy explained that Trish had come over; and the girls were making fun of him.

"Oh, the girls are just teasing you a little. They don't mean anything. Now go back out there and have fun. Don't let them get the better of you."

Willy grumbled, but grudgingly returned to the pool. They continued to tease him for a while; but then after a short time, since Willy simply ignored or 'went along' with the teasing, they were getting along just great; and he found myself thinking how well he was fitting in as just one of the girls. He was surprised to find it was kind of exhilarating! By the time Aunt Nancy called for them to come in to wash for dinner, he was a little disappointed.

While they dried off on the patio, Willy noticed a pair of jeans on the clothesline. Wondering if they were his, he and the girls went upstairs to wash up and change for dinner. He took the wet suit off, rinsed the pool chlorine out, and then washed; but when he looked around for something to wear he found nothing there. He opened the door a crack, and asked for his clothes.

After a while, he repeated his query, calling out to his aunt. Julie told him to put on a towel and come out. When he finally summoned the courage to come out, he found Julie and Trish in skirts and blouses with smiles on their faces. Julie led him into her room, and there... there was a dress and other girly things laid out. He looked at them.

"Your clothes aren't dry. Mom said since you got along so well with us as a girl this afternoon, it wouldn't hurt you to stay a girl a little longer, at least until after dinner."

"What? No, Julie! I can't! You can't mean for me to wear a dress? Are you crazy?"

"Oh, come on, Willy. You make a nice girl. We had such fun. Come on."

They pleaded with him, and coaxed him. They said how cute he was, and what a nice girlfriend he turned out to be. He was filled with mixed emotions. He kind of liked her friend. They both swore they wouldn't tease him, and pleaded so earnestly; and they reminded him reminding him that he had nothing else to wear and since her Julie's mom also wanted him to wear this; he decided to go along without further fuss. In a last-ditch effort, he asked about wearing a pair of her jeans or shorts or something, but Julie responded by saying they were to dress for dinner and he was to be dressed as they were.

With a Cheshire grin, she handed him pink and white lace trimmed panties from off the bed. "Put these on, Billie."

Looking at her with shame and reluctance, the boy finally acquiesced and then pulled them on under the towel. Trish pulled the towel away. He felt like such a weakling as he allowed her to pull a frilly nylon slip over his head. He looked down at the lace and ribbon bow on his chest. He was crimson. With butterflies in his stomach he meekly submitted to the girls' whims.

Julie held up the dress. It was yellow with a faint pink flower design, and white lace down the front. They pulled it over his head, and he suddenly wished his head would not emerge, and he could just hide in the dark folds; but his head did emerge to look down on the ruffles and lace. Julie tied the sash in back, as they both cooed how pretty the dress was and what a pretty girl he made. Julie handed him a pair of lace topped ankle socks, and then a pair of shiny black shoes with a strap over the instep. They stifled giggles as they used a curling iron while blowing his hair dry, and brushing it. Trish produced a ribbon, pulled it through his hair, and tied it in a neat bow. He was stunned!
They chattered and giggled softly as they headed downstairs.

Aunt Nancy stopped, mouth agape, as they approached.

"What is this?" she asked, half laughing. Willy was thoroughly embarrassed.

"We thought she made a great girl! Doesn't she look pretty?" Julie asked. "We decided she should stay a girl for today."

"What... what? No, my clothes... you said. I didn't..." he stammered.

"Oh... she is cute. This is nice! Just us girls, huh?" Aunt Nancy giggled. "Here I thought you'd be anxious to get back into your own things. They are all nice and clean for you. I guess you enjoyed being one of the girls this afternoon then?"

"What? My clothes? But the girls said..."

Julie and Trish giggled. "Oh come on, Billie, let's eat." They nudged him over to the table, and coached him on how to scoop the dress as he sat. This was embarrassing.

"Julie's dress looks nice on you..."

"Billie, Mom! We call her Billie ... with an I-E," Julie interjected.

"Billie," Aunt Nancy repeated, a smile coming to her lips.

Willy was nervous. Julie and Trish would glance over and giggle. Aunt Nancy did her best to act like everything was perfectly normal; but he noticed she struggled to keep a straight face a couple times as they ate.

Julie and Trish moved quickly behind him, pulling out his chair when they finished the meal. The two giggled as they fussed over him, straightening the bow in the back of his dress, and fluffing the skirt. The boy actually blushed from their pampering.
They went into the living room; and he sat on the couch as Julie turned on the television. Julie and Trish came over to sit on either side of him, and continued to fuss over his dress, paying more attention to him than the TV, smoothing his dress over his lap, cooing and giggling.

Twenty minutes later, they were pulling him from the couch.

"We're going upstairs to play, Mom." Julie called to his aunt.

Aunt Nancy just smiled.

They both fussed over him, fluffing and straightening his dress and playing with his hair. Julie pulled out one of her games, and he soon found that playing "Mystery Date," a very girlish board game, was rather a lot of fun. When he landed on a square saying he was to buy a new dress, they had to go into Julie's closet to find an even frillier party dress for him! Julie and Trish held several shiny, lacy dresses up to him, giggling. He wasn't sure if he was more embarrassed to be standing there in the slip or the frilly pink flower print party dress. Trish fussed even more with his hair and hair ribbon. The dress rustled girlishly as they made their way back to the board game to finish. They were a bit disappointed when he didn't win.

And then he found himself playing with dolls along with them.

It was about nine o'clock when Trish's Mom called for her to come home. Julie and he went downstairs with her dolls in his arms to see her out. Trish and Julie whispered to each other and giggled; and they said our goodnights.

Aunt Nancy suggested they get ready for bed then.

"Mom... can Billie wear one of my naughty nighties?"

Aunt Nancy giggled; and he was crimson.

"Sure... I don't see why not. She makes a cute little girl, doesn't she?"

They both giggled; and he was led upstairs to Julie's room.

The boy was handed a white flower-print nightie with ruffled top and hem, with a large, white ribbon bow at the bust, and a thin flower-print robe with ribbon ties to wear. He had to wear a pair of Aunt Nancy's slippers with ribbon bows and a bit of a heel. They went downstairs for a snack of cereal and walking in the slightly large slippers with a heel was awkward. They giggled as they sat at the table.

After they finished and they had teased him a little — like asking him girlie things; they both saw him to his room to tuck him in. He reached up to remove the ribbon from his hair.

"Oh no... leave your hair ribbons," Aunt Nancy said and retied the bow.

Climbing into bed in the nightie – it really was naughty, he thought, see-through and barely covering his bum, and the panty was sheer and very skimpy – was new to him, and it got all tangled. The girls helped him straighten it out, giggling at his inexperience. Even with all the embarrassments, he found it felt somehow very nice waiting for sleep in the silky fluff. With his face still glowing red from embarrassment, he couldn't help but smile.

*****OoooO*****

Aunt Nancy woke them up just after seven and the three of them went down to eat breakfast in their nighties and robes. About eight, his mom called again to say she wouldn't be returning until Monday evening.

"Well, I think you should get ready and go to church with us, Billie," Aunt Nancy cooed coyly.

"What? How? I... in my jeans?" he asked.

"Nooo... You can't wear jeans to church," Aunt Nancy laughed.

He was suddenly cold. He looked at them. They giggled mischievously.

"Come on, Billie, let's go find you a pretty dress," Julie grinned.

"No, Julie, I can't."

"Sure you can. No one will know."

"Oh no! I can't!"

The youth was ushered into the bath; Aunt Nancy helped him wash and quickly put his hair up in curlers. He was then escorted to his room where he was given girls' under things to wear. Scared and dumbfounded, he pulled on the panties ... white; lace-trimmed ones with a little bow. The slip had a wide circle skirt to it with lace ruffles and a large ribbon bow. He sat on the bed wondering how he had gotten in so deep. He couldn't go out in public like this. Julie came in, bubbling, holding a pretty dress for him.

"Oh, no, Julie ... please, I can't go out like this," he whined fearfully, tears coming to his eyes.

"Now, now, don't get misty on me," she smiled. "Hmmm, I like that. Misty! I think I'll call you Misty. It's kinda cute."

Helping him into the frilly flowery dress, Julie then brushed and combed out his hair and tied a satin hair ribbon in it. He was given a small white purse to carry, and nudged downstairs. Aunt Nancy gasped.

"Oh Billie, you're adorable! You girls both look so pretty!" She giggled.

"Yes... isn't she?" Julie giggled. "Mom ... she changed her name. This is Misty."

"Hi, Misty," his Aunt cooed, running her hand over his silky shoulder, looking him up and down. "Yes, I like that. Misty it is."

She left the room and returned with a pair of white gloves for him. They watched as he pulled them on. The gloves had small bows at the wrist.

The boy was taken out to the car, and sat between his aunt and cousin. They fussed over his skirt, arranging it. He was nervous as they drove to their church and was shaking in the frilly dress as they got out of the car. Julie fussed over him, straightening his clothes and adjusting a curl in his hair. She took his hand.

Willy was scared to death as he was introduced to a couple of women and then to a couple of Julie's friends as her cousin, Misty.

Julie would look over at him with a smile as they sat through the service, and then would lean over and arrange his frilly skirt occasionally.

It seemed to take forever as they left, making their way through the church crowd. A few of their friends stopped to talk and Julie and he were told often how pretty they looked.

Arriving back at the house, he was relieved to see his mom's car was not there. He knew she was not supposed to return until late tomorrow, but he was fearful just the same.
Aunt Nancy tied a frilly apron around his middle and Julie and he helped set the table then set their dinner out. Sometimes he felt a bit strange in the frilly girl things; but at the same time he knew he was getting used to wearing a dress ... and liking it! Aunt Nancy and Julie fussed over him and treated him like a pampered, pretty girl and he discovered he liked that, too.

Trish showed up as they cleared the table. She was wearing an everyday blouse and skirt. She lit up when she saw how he was dressed.

"Hi, Billie," she cooed. "You look so pretty!"

Willy turned crimson.

"No, she's changed her name Trish. This is Misty," Julie told her best friend.

"Hi Misty!" Trish squealed.

The three of them went upstairs and "girl talked" for a short time before they decided they should go swimming. It was getting quite warm again. ... This time when he came out in his suit, Julie stuffed a pair of small breast forms provided by Aunt Nancy into the cups, and then they went out to the pool. That he actually looked like a very young girl pleased Willy.

That afternoon Willy was more relaxed with Julie and Trish, and he found he actually had a fun time playing in the pool with them. The slight padding made the suit fit better and even fit better on him, despite making him look more the girl than he wanted.

A long while later, Aunt Nancy called them to come in and wash up for supper.

"You girls have been out in the sun and water all afternoon, so I want you all to use plenty of moisturizing cream before you get dressed. Julie and Trish said they would and then giggled, looked at him, and then giggled some more. Aunt Nancy followed them upstairs and directed him into the bath.

"Now, get out of that wet suit, rinse it out, and wash off in the shower, while I get you something to wear." Even with this perfect opportunity staring him in the face, it never occurred to Willy to ask for his boy clothes.

The boy blushed furiously when his aunt looked at his slightly padded front, then at him, and at his chest again, and smiled.

Rinsing the suit out, Willy threw it over the shower doors before entering the shower. Then he noticed a pair of nylons dangled over the door too and blushed when he realized that he had thought of them as "his" nylons. Aunt Nancy returned with some things as he was patting dry with a large fluffy towel. It felt so nice... Aunt Nancy helped him dry off, and then squirted some cream on her hand and began massaging it into his hair.

"Girls have to take care of their hair and skin, especially after being in the sun and chlorine... Boys should too, but they are so obstinate."

She handed him a pair of flower print panties with lace around the legs. It surprised him that he pulled them on under the towel without fuss. She then squirted some different cream in her hand and proceeded to spread it from his face to his feet.
She pulled out a box, lifted a powder puff from it, and powdered him all over. It was like he was her niece, or daughter.

"Hold out your arms," she said, softly.

The boy was slow, so she pulled his arms into position and then slid a white garment up them. He was a bit shocked as he looked down to see a bra with lace-edged cups and a ribbon bow in the center covering his small chest. A sigh of resignation escaped him when she fastened the catch in the middle of his back.

"Julie grew so quickly, she barely wore this."

Looking down at the slightly padded training bra, Willy was amazed it fit him so well. Aunt Nancy smiled at his perplexed state as she handed him a white half-slip. It had two kinds of lace at the bottom, a sheer lace with flower design with regular white, scalloped lace under it; and it had a satin ribbon bow over the lace on one side. She helped him into it. She then held up a white blouse with tiny flowers and a rounded collar with dainty lace trim. It had short, puffy, banded sleeves with the same lace edging as the collar. Next came a light pink skirt with tiny flower design, and she helped him into it. He slipped on the lacy anklets and shoes he wore earlier. He stood in front of the sink as his aunt wound some curlers in his hair.

"There you go, Misty. Now let's find the girls and go down stairs."

Together they left the bath and went into the girl's room where Julie and Trish were talking. They stopped when they saw him and smiled. They were dressed nearly like he was in blouses and skirts with their hair in curlers, but not in full curlers. They all had just strategic curlers in place.

"Oh, would you look at our Misty! She's wearing a bra!" Julie gushed.

Julie and Trish were all giggles, and came over to look it over through the thin blouse as they ran their hands over its outline.

Walking down to the dining room, the boy was surprised they were all looking so similar.

After they ate they helped with the dishes, and then they went upstairs to Julie's room. Julie and Trish took their curlers out, and then Willy's; and then brushed and combed each other's hair as they started chatting about girl stuff. What surprised Willy was that he was joining in the chatter just like a girl because he knew a lot more about girl stuff than he would ever had admitted two days earlier.

After they were satisfied with their own hair, they combed his a little more, and then Trish handed Julie a pink satin ribbon. He tried to turn away, but Julie turned his head back and slipped the ribbon through his hair and tied a neat bow while they giggled. They said again what a pretty little girl he made. Then it wasn't long before Julie and Trish started fussing with their makeup. At first they were content to experiment on each other with pink lipsticks and then eye shadow, mascara, and liners; but then they turned their attention on him. Julie put pink lipstick on him, a little mascara, and a little blusher; and then they had to go show Aunt Nancy.

"Oh... don't you girls look nice, very pretty. Ah. Misty, you should have been born a girl. You look so pretty."

They all giggled and squealed before they headed back upstairs.

The three of them played as three girls until Trish had to go home.

That night, Willy was again put into a silky nightie and robe and tucked in by Julie and Aunt Nancy after a late snack.

The next morning, he went from his nightie right to the bathing suit with the forms in the cups, and they splashed in the pool until almost noon.
When he went upstairs to wash up for lunch, there were his shirt and jeans. He almost didn't recognize them, as he hadn't seen them for so long. That he was a bit melancholy as he pulled them on caused him a bit of concern.

When he appeared downstairs, Julie looked disappointed but it was as if "Misty" had never happened.

Willy's Mom pulled in about six that evening, and Aunt Nancy had delayed dinner for them. His mom asked him if something was wrong as he ate. Somewhat dejectedly, he smiled and said no. There wasn't a bit of hint of anything untoward from either his aunt or his cousin.

When they went to leave, Julie pulled him aside and handed him a pair of panties he had worn; she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Come visit us again, Misty," she whispered.

Aunt Nancy hugged him.

"I loved having you, Misty. Come back and see us."

THE END

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

There are just some things...

...you can force a boy to do, but never like. It seemed that here tho, Misty loved being herself, even if it was only for a couple of days. The disappointment in Misty, seeing her "boy" clothes for the first time since coming to his aunt's, is proof enough that he wanted to stay Misty.

I think Misty needs another longer vacation, say for the summer, at his aunt's and cousin's home, so she can be herself without worry. And she even made a friend too in Trish. So please continue the story with another episode, where Misty gets to stay her forever. I know it will take a little work, but all good things come to those who wait.

With super love & big as the sky hugs
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Misty

This was an excellent story

Girls rule