The Dark Side

Printer-friendly version


The Dark Side
By
Morpheus

Simon goes through his twist and unleashes a dark new self. This story takes place in my Twisted Universe.

----------

The tension was thick as I stared across at my two opponents, one of whom had just drawn a magic sword. This was a free for all fight so she could attack either of us, but unfortunately, my other opponent had a shield out. That made me the easier target.

"And now you die," Gayle exclaimed, choosing to come after me just like I'd expected.

"Oh no I don't," I responded with a grin, slapping a card down onto the table. On it was a picture of a gorilla monster with a mace in one hand and a shield in the other. "I summon my guardian ape and block your attack."

"But you can't do that," Gayle protested, glaring at the card I'd put down right across from her card with the image of a sword on it. "You can't summon monsters in the middle of battle..."

My other opponent and friend Chad just laughed at that. "Sorry Gayle but Simon got you on this one. That card he put down a couple turns ago lets him do just that."

Gayle looked at the other card that Chad had pointed out and scowled. Then she put her card off to the side and grumbled about it not being fair. Gayle loved playing this collectible card game with Chad and me but she still didn't understand all the rules. However, she learned fast and was already starting to beat us on occasion.

We continued playing our game for another ten minutes before Chad pulled a move that caught both Gayle and me by surprise and won. We began putting our cards away while still talking about things we should have done differently during the game. I kept pointing out that if I'd played one card that I'd originally wanted to, I could have stopped Chad's move and perhaps even won the game myself.

I leaned back and watched my friends as they argued over another move. Chad was sixteen, the same age as me, but where I was slender and somewhat nerdy looking, he was bulky and looked almost like he could have played on the school football team. Of course, he probably could have if it wasn't for the fact that he didn't care for most physical sports. Gayle was a good bit shorter than him with a slender and nicely shaped figure. And of course, at the moment she was Asian. Gayle was twisted though not in a personality kind of way...at least not most of the time.

About fifty years ago there was a nasty virus called the Antarctic Flu which killed over two million people. Those who survived the disease had been permanently changed by the experience, though that wouldn't be known until years later when their children began to hit puberty. The descendants of the survivors carried something in their DNA, something that would usually awaken sometime during the hormonal upheaval of their teenage years and could twist their very being…body, mind, and soul in different ways.

Gayle had gone through her twist a couple months ago and had become some sort of ethnic chameleon, changing ethnicities about once a week. This week she looked Asian but last week she'd appeared to be Hispanic. It was a fairly harmless twist but I know she was annoyed by it at times since every time she changed, all the makeup she had that went with her skin tone ended up becoming useless and she had to start over trying to find a new look.

Whenever I considered Gayle's twist, I always felt a mixture of jealousy and fear, though certainly not fear of her. It was more a fear of what unknown fate the future would hold for me. Like Gayle, my parents were both Twisted which meant that sooner or later I would go through my twist as well. I had absolutely no idea what it would be or how I would be changed and that really scared me, especially since my very personality could be altered. I could literally become someone else entirely. Gayle was lucky that her personality had come through her twist intact.

"Shall we play another game?" I asked, interrupting Chad and Gayle. I was already shuffling my cards.

"Sure," Chad responded with a grin. "I can't wait to kick your ass again."

"Dream on norm," Gayle teased him.

Chad didn't even blink at being called 'norm', a somewhat derogatory term that some Twisted use when referring to normal people. However, Gayle was just teasing and Chad knew it so wasn't bothered much.

In most of the world, the Twisted were a vast minority and were often treated with fear and suspicion. However, here in the town of Spiral, there were so many Twisted that normal people were the ones in the minority, though admittedly not by much. Some Twisted took advantage of this to have their own bit of revenge against normal people by treating them with contempt. This kind of thing was frowned on since Spiral was supposed to be a place where Twisted and normals could live together peacefully, but it did sometimes happen and left people a little sensitive.

Just then, my Mom came into the room, greeting me with, "Hey Simon, I hope you don't forget to get your homework done."

"I won't forget," I responded with a roll of my eyes while my friends both snickered.

“Hey Mrs. Goodwynn,” Gayle said.

I just glanced at my Mom, thankful she was actually wearing a shirt for once. That was actually kind of an unusual occurrence around the house and was often reserved or when we had company she was trying not to shock.

My friends always told me that my Mom was hot, though I certainly didn’t think of her that way. She had long blonde hair and boobs that were each the size of basketballs. In spite of their size, they were nice, round and firm, as though gravity had never really touched them. Her entire body was pretty nice and she looked at least ten years younger than she actually was.

Of course, my Mom was twisted and her large breasts were a direct result of her twist, along with her exhibitionist personality. Mom had almost no modesty at all and was happiest when she was showing off her curves. In fact, she even made a living as a stripper which seemed to be the perfect career for her. It was hard to believe but I’d been told that before her twist, she’d actually been small chested and very shy.

"Would you three like a snack?" Mom asked us pleasantly. "We have some nice brownies..."

"Sure," Chad answered while Gayle simultaneously said, "No thank you. I'm trying to cut down on sweets..."

Mom just laughed at that. "Don't worry about that," she told Gayle with an amused look. "My husband Leonard made them."

"Oh," Gayle responded, her eyes going a little wide. "Of course... I'd love some..."

I grinned at that, not at all surprised by Gayle's reactions. My Dad was a pastry chef who ran Guilt Free Desserts, the most popular bakery in all of Spiral. The secret to my Dad's success wasn't his skill, which was pretty good, but was actually due to his twist.

My Dad's twist was pretty subtle compared to the ones most people went through and you'd almost never guess that he was actually twisted. He'd never gone through any of the physical changes that so many Twisted do nor had his personality changed very drastically. Most Twisted seem to develop some sort of personality quirk, obsession, or a compulsion, but the only thing along those lines that he'd gained was a fairly strong sweet tooth. He loved eating anything sweet or sugary which is why he'd become a pastry chef.

The thing that really made my Dad stand out as a pastry chef and which made him so successful was his trick. A trick is what we call the super powers that the Twisted often develop. His particular trick was that he could remove all fat, cholesterol, and calories from food without altering the taste or texture. Of course, any food that he did this to also lost all nutritional value as well and became good for filling you up but would neither help nor harm your body. As a result, people all over Spiral rushed to his bakery where they could scarf down large amounts of rich and delicious desserts without ever having to worry about gaining a single pound.

A minute later, there was a large plate of brownies set in the middle of the table, preventing us from really continuing our game at the moment though that hardly mattered. Each of us dove into the delicious brownies with glee. I absently wondered what it was like for other people who had to worry about getting fat from eating this kind of thing. That had never really been a concern around my house where I'd grown up on a steady diet of this kind of food. In fact, my entire family was thin, especially my Dad who frequently used his powers on accident when he was trying to eat real food.

“Just make sure to leave a few for your sisters,” Mom said before leaving the room.

"Your Dad has the best trick ever," Gayle told me as she took a bite from her brownie. "You know, I was thinking of giving my sister a bunch of regular brownies and telling her they were ones from your Dad's shop. It would be funny seeing the look on her face after she pigged out and then learned the truth."

I just laughed at that. "That would be a good one."

Once we were finished eating, I asked my friends, "So, are you guys up for another game?"

"No, I've got to get going," Chad said with a sigh. "I promised my folks I'd be home early enough to babysit my brother..." He shook his head and muttered, "Toddlers..."

"I should get going too," Gayle told me. "My Dad will kill me if I don't get my homework done again..." She shrugged. "Or at least he'll make a lot of noise about it. He's actually a big softy."

With that, my friends got up to leave though Chad did grab one more brownie from the plate before doing so. I just let out a sigh, sometimes wondering if the only reason they ever came over was because of my Dad's baked goodies. I already knew for sure that was one of the main reasons a couple of the neighbor ladies liked to come over and talk with Mom. After all, the way she usually walked around half naked would have scared them away otherwise.

When Chad and Gayle had gone, I began putting away all my cards and even cleaning up the rest of the mess we'd made. I knew my mom would have cleaned up the empty brownie plate and all the crumbs without saying anything but I would have felt bad about it. I always felt bad for making other people go out of their way for me which was why my sisters liked to tease me about being a pushover.

"I'm going to go for a walk," I told my Mom when I was done cleaning up. "I'll take care of my homework when I get back."

A few minutes later, I was outside and walking down the sidewalk, having no particular destination in mind. I just wanted to stretch my legs a bit and get some fresh air. I usually went on a walk like this every couple days since it was a good way to clear my head and let the stress just sort of fall behind.

I had only gone about a block or so when a car pulled up alongside me and a woman stuck her head out. "Excuse me," she called out. "I'm lost and was hoping you could help me..."

"Sure," I responded, going up to the car window so I could hear her better.

The woman was gorgeous with nice sized breasts and dark hair that was pulled back into a pony tail. She stared at me through a pair of dark sunglasses for a moment while giving me an obviously forced smile. There was something off about this woman but this was Spiral and there were a lot of people who were a bit off. That was one of the problems with living around so many twisted, you never knew what kind of obsessions or compulsions they might have.

"I think I've seen you around," she said. "Isn't your father the owner of that bakery?"

"Yes," I responded carefully, having a bad feeling about this but thinking it would be rude to just walk away now. After all, it wasn't like she'd actually done anything.

"Then your mother is a dancer at the Barber Pole strip club," the woman continued, smiling a little more genuinely but it wasn't a nice smile. "And both of your parents are twisted?"

"Yeah," I answered, feeling even more nervous and backing away from the car. "How did you know that?"

The woman just stared at me through her glasses for a moment more before saying, "Just one more question. Have you gone through your twist yet?"

"Not yet," I admitted suspiciously, wondering why she was asking these questions.

Suddenly the woman pointed a gun at me from the car window and I felt pain in my chest. I looked down and saw two darts sticking out of my chest. I pulled one out but my hand was starting to feel numb. I staggered two steps and then fell to the ground, unable to move.

The woman climbed out of her car and came to stand over my body, looking quite pleased with herself. She bent down and said, "Thank you, that was all I needed to know." A moment later, everything went dark.

--------------------

I woke up in a situation that seemed straight out of a nightmare. I was inside a cage that was about five feet across on each side. Through the bars I could see that I was in some sort of dungeon, or at least that was what it looked like.

The walls were made of cinderblocks though much of the walls were covered with large red curtains. From the parts that were visible, I saw several shackles hanging from the wall. There were also multiple machines around the room that looked like a cross between exercise machines and torture equipment.

Once I’d looked over my surroundings I looked down at myself. While I’d been unconscious, someone had removed my clothes and dressed me in some sort of black latex fetish costume that included a leather collar and wrist bands, all of which had metal rings on them.

I was shocked and terrified at my situation and looked around in a near panic, trying to make some sense of things. The last thing I remembered was that woman shooting me with those darts.

After getting over my initial horror and confusion, I tried opening the cage door. As I expected, it wouldn’t open. After all, I didn’t think that someone would put me in a cage and then leave the door open. However, I had hoped.

I struggled with the door for awhile before giving up and just sitting in the cage. I wish I could claim to be coming up with some sort of brilliant escape plan, but unfortunately, all I could do was think of all the horrible things that could happen next.

About twenty minutes after I woke up, I heard a loud cracking sound and looked up in surprise. The source of the cracking was a leather whip that was being snapped into the air. The whip was being held by the woman from the car.

The woman had been dressed in a fairly casual way when I’d seen her before, though now she was dressed in a way that was anything but casual. She was wearing some sort of kinky black fetish costume that covered everything from the neck down. The costume included a corset, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and gloves that went up to her elbows.

She was no longer wearing the sunglasses I’d seen her in earlier though she was wearing dark mascara and crimson lipstick. Her hair was no longer pulled back in pony tail either but was hanging loose. All in all, she looked very intimidating in a sexy sort of way.

“So you’re finally awake,” the woman said in a cold voice, snapping the whip again.

“Let me go,” I demanded, trying to hide my fear with false bravado.

“SILENCE!” she ordered, snapping the whip at me and causing me to jump back in the cage as much as I could. “You will only speak when spoken to.”

“Fuck you,” I responded rebelliously, only to have her snap the whip at me again. This time it got through the opening in the bars and stung my arm.

“I see you need to be properly trained,” the woman told me coldly. “You will learn to obey.”

Being rebellious was almost becoming a game to me, or at least a way to keep my fear at bay. “If my parents can’t make me obey, what makes you think you can?”

The woman just bent down in front of the cage and stared at me with an evil smile. “You won’t be able to help yourself,” she told me. “You’ll be completely obedient…the perfect submissive slave.”

She glared at me as though daring me to talk back again. This time I kept my mouth shut, feeling more confused than ever. She seemed satisfied with that at the moment so stepped back and set her whip down on one of the torture devices.

A moment later, my dominatrix kidnaper opened a silver cigarette case and removed an all white cigarette. She casually lit it and took a long drag, blowing the smoke out only then turning her attention back to me.

“The rules are simple,” she explained, taking another drag of her cigarette. “You do what I say without question or hesitation. You will address me as either Mistress or as Mistress Caitlyn. And you will endeavor to please me in all ways.”

“You’re crazy,” I told her. “Let me go and I won’t tell the police…” Of course, I was lying and would tell them about her the moment I got a chance. “Please, let me go…”

“Silence slave,” the so called Mistress Caitlyn snapped at me. “You’re still resistant but that will change once you twist…”

I just stared at her in shock, suddenly realizing exactly what she was after. I couldn’t help but feeling sick to my stomach, not to mention even more terrified.

When someone went through their twist, they had no conscious control over what form it took. However, it was well known that their subconscious mind influenced it to some degree. It seemed that the part of the brain that dealt with absorbing new experiences was tied to whatever controlled the twist because most people who went through theirs did it when they were trying something new or different. Whatever they were doing at the time could direct how they changed, like how my Mom had been trying out a stuffed bra and pretending she had big breasts in front of a mirror when her twist kicked in.

When it happened, it often happened without warning but could be triggered by strong emotion. It was obvious now that Caitlyn was trying to make me go through my twist as well as trying to control what form it took.

I was absolutely horrified of going through my twist now and becoming what she wanted me to become. Of course, I’d always been afraid of what form my twist might take but there had also been a certain hope as well. Among the children of Twisted, going through your own twist was something to look forward to…a rite of passage. It was the coming of age which helped determine who you were going to be for the rest of your life.

Since it was well known that your twist usually kicked in when you were doing something out of your normal routine, kids in Spiral would often attempt to trigger their twists in ways that they’d want. They’d play new sports, lift weights, try modeling, or whatever else they thought might result in some cool tricks. Most of the time this failed to work at all and their twists would come instead when they weren’t expecting it. What Caitlyn was trying to do certainly wasn’t a new idea though the idea of her controlling how I twisted was definitely a horrific one.

For most of those who were the children of Twisted and who had yet to go through their own twist, we looked on it with mixed emotions. Most of us were a bit afraid of how we would change and what we would become. After all, you could very well lose your entire identity and sense of self. But on the other hand, we looked forward to it in a strange way as well. Among the Twisted, going through your twist was a coming of age as well as your rite of passage.

“Not like this,” I whispered fearfully. “Not like this.”

Caitlyn took another drag of her cigarette while she watched me with a calculating look in her eyes, obviously planning on what she could do to trigger my twist. Since she’d already told me how she wanted it to turn out, my imagination was going wild.

“We’ll begin our lessons soon, slave,” Caitlyn said before she turned and left the room.

“I’ve got to get out of here,” I blurted out, my heart racing in dread.

I struggled with the door to my cage but it seemed pretty solid. I reached for the lock and tried to see if there was something I could do to pop it open. I had a brief thought about picking the lock, but unfortunately, not only did I not have anything to pick it with, I also had no idea of how to do so.

“They always make it look easy in the movies,” I muttered in frustration.

I looked over the cage again, desperate for a way out. When I looked back at the door, I suddenly realized that I was approaching it the wrong way. Instead of focusing on the bars and the lock, I needed to focus on the hinges.

I’d once played a practical joke on my Dad by pulling the pins on the hinges and removing his bedroom door. It didn’t matter if the door was locked if you could get the hinges off. And to my delight, these ones weren’t welded in place. I only needed something I could use to pry them loose.

“Too bad I don’t have a screwdriver,” I whispered as I looked around for something else. Then I saw one of the metal rings on the wrist bands I was wearing. I used the ring like a screwdriver to pry the hinge apart and then grinned when it came loose. “Yes…”

A few minutes later I’d removed the door from its hinges and was free…at least from the cage. Unfortunately, I still had to escape from this dungeon and the rest of wherever the hell I was.

“One step at a time,” I reminded myself, starting for the door where Caitlyn had left through.

Suddenly, Caitlyn appeared in the doorway, exclaiming, “Very clever…and very naughty.”

I gasped in surprise and then noticed that she was holding something in her hand. My eyes widened as I realized that it was a taser. She must have been watching me somehow and knew what I was doing. However, I didn’t have time to consider this for more than a moment before she used the taser and I had collapsed helplessly onto the floor.

Before I knew what was going on, I was tied to some sort of rack in a bent over position. My wrists were tied to one side and my ankles were tied to the bottom, leaving me bent over with my ass exposed.

“You need to be punished for attempting to escape,” Caitlyn told me, suddenly slapping me across the face…hard. “You will learn to obey, just as you will learn to enjoy the pain and humiliation I offer…”

“Let me go you fucking psycho,” I yelled at her, struggling to get loose.

Caitlyn slapped me across the face again, then held up a large dildo which made me gulp in terror. She obviously enjoyed my fear because she smiled cruelly. This was definitely one sadistic bitch.

Caitlyn didn’t do anything more immediately but instead left me stuck in that position, marinating in my own fear of what she was going to do next. She lit a cigarette and took several deep drags before she abruptly put it out on my arm. I bit my lip so I wouldn’t yell at being burned.

Next, Caitlyn began to hit me across the backside with a whip. It stung with each strike and I did my best to keep from crying out, but unfortunately, I couldn’t keep it up for long.

Just then, I felt a strange pressure building up inside of me. There was a split second where I realized what was happening and felt a surge of dread but then everything ended with an explosion that shot through every fiber of my being and ending in utter darkness.

--------------------

I had no idea how long I’d been unconscious. When I came to again, I was struck with the immediate understanding that absolutely everything was different.

“My twist,” I whispered with a cold certainty. I’d just gone through my twist.

Several facts came to me a moment later such as the fact that I was on the floor and no longer tied up to the torture device. The floor itself was charred and blackened with some burnt pieces of latex scattered around me. It was the ruins of the fetish costume that Caitlyn had dressed me in, apparently having been destroyed by the raw energies that were released during my twist.

Then I slowly got to my feet, fully aware that my body felt completely different. My sense of balance was way off as well. It wasn’t until I was standing again that I really looked down at myself.

The first thing that I saw were the two mounds pushing out from my chest, two round spheres of flesh that were firm and perfectly shaped female breasts. That gave me a good idea of what I’d see with the rest of my body.

I scowled as I looked over the rest of my body, seeing that it was as I’d expected. I had definitely become female…and a very shapely one at that. I had a firm but sexy body with long legs, a slender waist, nice breasts, and firm muscle tone. I hadn’t even seen how my face had changed yet but I could tell I was a total babe.

My hair had obviously grown much longer during my twist as well, a fact that I couldn’t miss since it was hanging down my shoulders and dropping into my face while I was bending over for a better look at myself. My hair had been light brown before but was now raven black.

I felt a strange mixture of emotions as I examined myself. I felt a little stunned, though not nearly as much as I might have expected. Instead, I felt curiosity and resignation more strongly.

Once I was done looking myself over, I was able to spare some attention to look around me. Caitlyn was on the ground a short distance away, looking as though she’d been caught in the energies of my twist and had been thrown back and knocked out as well.

“No less than you deserve,” I said with a cold anger.

For a moment I just stood there, staring down at Caitlyn and scowling. My eyes narrowed as I thought about what she’d done to me. That bitch had kidnapped me, humiliated me, and tried forcing my twist to activate.

“Well you got what you wanted,” I spat out, suddenly grabbing Caitlyn and slapping her hard across the face. The impact of my blow woke her up but I hit her with a second slap before she was aware enough to do anything about it.

“It worked,” Caitlyn exclaimed, shoving me back and getting to her feet. “You’ve turned into my perfect slave…”

“I’m nobody’s slave,” I responded coldly, meeting her stare with my own.

Our eyes remained locked in a silent battle of wills. After a moment, I could feel her willpower…her resistance to me. I just snarled and felt her willpower beginning to recede. There was a sudden look of fear in her eyes and she suddenly lashed out with her hand, ripping her nails right across my cheek as though they were claws.

“You bitch,” I spat out, feeling the sting on my cheek as well as more angry. How dare this bitch hit me? How dare she do any of this to me?”

But just then, the sting began to fade from my cheek, and to my surprise, scratches suddenly appeared on Caitlyn’s cheek. If I didn’t know better, I would have thought that I’d been the one to scratch at her.

“Interesting,” I mused, realizing that this had to be a trick that I’d developed. I smiled coldly, looking forward to finding out exactly what my trick could do.

“You WILL learn to obey me,” Caitlyn exclaimed, grabbing her whip off the floor and then glaring at me with a determined look. “I will teach you your place…”

She snapped at me with her whip, catching me across one of my breasts. I looked down and saw a bright red mark where she’d struck me. But as I watched, the red mark faded and she gasped and grabbed at her own breast.

“Very interesting indeed,” I thought aloud. It seemed that my trick allowed me to push any injury she gave me back on her.

Caitlyn hesitated, apparently realizing that hurting me would only hurt her. While she was caught in indecision, I stared her in the eyes again and pushed back just as I had a few minutes ago. Her willpower began receding even faster while she gasped and began to cringe in front of me.

“Surrender,” I ordered her, shoving back the rest of her willpower until there was no longer any resistance to me. “Submit!”

Caitlyn collapsed to her knees and let out a gasp, staring up at me with a dazed expression. I reached down and grabbed her face with my hand and continued staring into her eyes. There was no resistance there at all, none. I could feel it.

“Submit,” I told her coldly.

“Yes,” Caitlyn responded quietly.

“Yes what?” I demanded.

“Yes…mistress,” Caitlyn whispered.

I let go of Caitlyn and stood up, feeling a surge of triumph and excitement as I looked down on her. I could hardly believe what had just happened but I absolutely loved it.

In just a minute, I’d somehow turned Caitlyn from a domineering bitch into this submissive thing. It had been so easy, just willing it to happen. Of course, there was only one explanation. I obviously had another trick.

A lot of the twisted have a trick though certainly not all. There were even some twisted that had two separate tricks and it seemed that I was one of those. But just as amazing as that was the fact that I’d discovered both tricks within several minutes of each other when it could sometimes take years for a twisted to discover even one trick.

“You kidnaped me,” I said to Caitlyn coldly. “You tried turning me into your perfect little slave…” Then I suddenly kicked her in the face, sending her flying back. It probably would have done a lot more damage if I’d been wearing boots. “Now it’s my turn.”

“Whatever you command, mistress,” Caitlyn responded from the floor.

I grinned at that, absolutely loving the sound of it. However, I certainly wasn’t going to forgive this miserable piece of shit just because of a few pretty words.

I grabbed Caitlyn and strapped her onto the very same torture frame that she’d previously tied me to and then I went at her with the whip. I felt a surge of excitement with each lash that hit her back, and strangely enough, I was feeling turned on as well.

For the next several minutes, I was so caught up in punishing Caitlyn that I didn’t even bother to worry about the fact that I was completely naked, much less that I’d been turned into a girl. Once I was satisfied though, I left her tied up where she was so I could deal with the other issues.

“You be a good girl and wait her for me,” I told Caitlyn as I walked away.

“Yes mistress,” she responded weakly, bringing a faint smile to my face.

I left the dungeon through the only door, finding that there were stairs going up on the other side. I went up the stairs and found myself in what seemed to be a normal house, though one that was larger than my own home and more nicely decorated.

“So I’m a girl now,” I finally said, looking down at myself again.

I’d already looked myself over but now I took my time, running my hands over my skin as I did so. It was a bit strange to consider the fact that I had a smoking hot body, but for some reason, I couldn’t help but feel an odd sort of pride as well.

“If I’m going to be a girl,” I mused aloud, “at least I’m not an ugly one.”

Of course, this just made me realize one important fact, that I still had no idea of what my face looked like. I was definitely going to have to rectify that.

I looked around for a minute and found what I assumed was Caitlyn’s bedroom. There was a large walk in closet though I wasn’t concerned with that. My attention was on the large mirror that covered much of one wall.

The girl in the mirror was definitely gorgeous with a killer body and black hair that went down to her mid back. Her eyes…my eyes were a silvery gray color that helped give my features a sort of hard beauty.

“So this is me now,” I mused, posing a little to admire my figure.

Then I turned away from the mirror to find some clothes I could wear. Fortunately, there was a large walk in closet that surely had something I could use.

But as I started for the closet, I noticed something on the top of Caitlyn’s dresser that caught my attention. There was a silver cigarette case much like the one I’d seen earlier.

On a sudden impulse, I opened the cigarette case and removed one of the all white cigarettes. I’d never had any interest in smoking before, and in fact, I’d always thought it was a gross habit. However, at the moment I wanted one and that was all that mattered.

I lit the cigarette without hesitation, taking a long draw almost as though I’d done this a thousand times before. I’d always imagined that cigarettes would taste nasty but I actually found the taste rather pleasant instead. A moment later, I blew the smoke out to the side with a vague feeling of satisfaction.

After taking a second drag from my cigarette, I considered my own actions and just how out of character they were. In fact, absolutely everything I’d done since going through my twist was out of character. However, that was hardly surprising. I’d just gone through my twist so it was obvious that more than just my body had been changed.

When I woke up, instead of taking the opportunity to escape like I should have, I’d used it to go after Caitlyn instead. I’d not only used a trick I didn’t even know I possessed to turn her from a dominatrix into a submissive little thing, but I’d been completely turned on by it. And now, here I was smoking and casually looking through Caitlyn’s closet.

I knew that being turned into a girl should have freaked me out, but I didn’t feel freaked out in the least. Instead, I actually felt strangely calm and in control.

A part of my easy acceptance probably came from the fact that I’d known my entire life that I would eventually become twisted, that my body and mind could be transformed in surprising and unexpected ways. I knew that I would be changed, just not how, and had been somewhat prepared for it. However, I also realized that it was probably more than just that.

I still considered this as I looked through Caitlyn’s walk in closet. One side was filled with normal clothes that she could easily wear in public while the other side contained clothes that were obviously meant for her hobby. There were fetish outfits, stiletto heeled boots, and even a few whips…all the accessories for her play room downstairs.

Intellectually, I knew that I should just put on something quick and casual so I could leave, but instead, I found myself reaching for the fetish gear. These were the clothes that caught my attention, the ones that called out ‘wear me’.

A short time later, I was dressed in a black and red costume that was sexy and very naughty looking. It had a built in corset which made my already thin waist look even thinner. It came with a pair of gloves that went up past my elbow and then there were the stiletto heeled boots.

I stood up and found it a bit difficult to stand in these boots. They looked absolutely killer but I wasn’t used to trying to balance in them. These were the kind of books an expert would probably be wearing, and unfortunately, I was a complete and total amateur when it came to walking in heels.

However, I refused to let a pair of shoes beat me and slowly walked back and forth across the room to get the feel for walking in them. I began to improve quickly, probably too quickly. That just made me wonder if perhaps an improved sense of balance might have come along with my new body.

Once I was more confident in my ability to walk in the boots, I looked myself over in the mirror again. I had to admit that I looked gorgeous and dangerous. The only thing missing from the look was a little makeup.

I considered the makeup for a moment, realizing that at the moment I could probably pass for being eighteen without much problem. If I used the right makeup, I could pass for being twenty one.

“Very nice,” I purred, loving the way I looked. These clothes definitely suited me. They felt…right.

I lit another cigarette and sat down on the living room couch, taking a drag as I thought about the nature of my twist. My thoughts and emotions were just as new to me as my body so I didn’t even know who I was anymore. However, I was quickly making sense of them and was beginning to get an idea.

Caitlyn had been trying to control my twist, to intentionally turn me into some kind of submissive slave. However, it was obvious that her plan hadn’t worked out like she’d intended. Instead, it had backfired on her in a big way.

“Oh yes,” I smirked, thinking of the way I’d left her tied up downstairs, her willpower and resistance destroyed so she had nothing left but submission. I thought of how much I’d enjoyed whipping her, of being the one in absolute power. I licked my lips and smiled cruelly. “I’m pleased they worked out this way instead.”

It was now clear to me that my twist had somehow used Caitlyn as the role model for my twist, turning me into a reflection of her. In fact, now that I thought of it I could even see the resemblance in the way I looked. I looked a little like a younger and sexier version of her, perhaps like a younger sister. And of course, my new personality seemed to mimic hers as well.

“Of course,” I mused, thinking that it made sense.

Since my twist, I’d enjoyed hurting Caitlyn and proving that I had complete and total control. I’d begun smoking and even seem to have developed a fashion sense much like her own. Even my tricks, the ability to give my injuries to others and to dominate her completely served to support this.

Of course, my twist took certain liberties when turning me into a parody of Caitlyn. I suspected that it only gave me what I knew of her, that it used my own impressions of her as the model rather than copying from her directly.

Once I was done with my cigarette, I decided that it was time to go see to Caitlyn again. I went back down to the basement dungeon and found her right where I’d left her. I smiled faintly when I saw her, though I knew it wasn’t a pleasant smile.

“Hello slave,” I said, enjoying the sound of that.

Caitlyn looked up and stared at me with an expectant look, as though waiting for direction. I could see the submissive look in her eyes…could feel it radiating from her. It also excited me and I suddenly felt like a shark who’d caught the smell of blood in the water.

“Oh yes,” I purred, running a finger over Caitlyn’s cheek. “You are indeed my slave now…mine to do anything I want with…”

“Yes mistress,” she responded quietly.

I released Caitlyn from her restraints, seeing no reason to keep her tied up any longer…at least not at the moment. I couldn’t help but having a quick fantasy of her being tied up to my bed. However, there would be time enough for that later.

“Those clothes,” I told Caitlyn in a cold tone. “They don’t suit you anymore. Take them off.”

Caitlyn began removing her dominatrix outfit without protest and just a minute later she was standing in front of me, completely naked. I looked her over in silence, admiring her firm and sexy body. Then I slowly walked around her, taking my time to examine her.

I felt somewhat amused by the irony of the situation. I was a teenage boy…girl and she was a grown woman but there was no doubt that I was the one with all the authority. Thanks to my twist, I’d effectively turned her into exactly what she’d tried turning me into.

Then I grabbed Caitlyn’s face in my hand and held it firmly as I stared into her eyes. A smirk formed on my lips before I bent over and gave her a kiss.

“I think I like this much better than what you’d intended,” I told Caitlyn, grabbing one of her breasts and then rubbing her nipple until she began moaning. “I like this much better.”

My own thought and emotions still surprised me a little. I’d never had sex with a girl, never even made it to second base, yet here I was taking Caitlyn without hesitation. All I knew was that I wanted her so I took her. Nothing else really mattered.

Caitlyn didn’t resist me, not in the least. In mere moments, I had her on the ground, writhing in pleasure as I played with her tits and fingered her. I’d already shown that I had the power to make her feel pain and now I was demonstrating my power to make her feel pleasure as well.

Once I’d made Caitlyn orgasm several times, I slapped her on the ass and told her, “Simon says…no…SIMONE says pleasure me.”

“As you wish Mistress Simone,” Caitlyn responded submissively.

I’d always wondered what it felt like getting a blow job, and to a lesser degree, for a woman to get eaten out. It looked like the first experience was now lost to me forever but I was certain to enjoy the second. I was quite pleased to soon discover exactly how right I was.

--------------------

I sat back on a large comfortable chair that almost felt like a cross between a recliner and a throne. I was dressed in a sexy black dominatrix outfit that felt perfectly comfortable and had my legs crossed in a feminine manner which somehow felt natural and appropriate.

“Here is your drink mistress,” Caitlyn said from where she stood in kinky maid outfit just a few feet away. She even held a tray in her hand that held a drink.

I just looked Caitlyn over, admiring how nice the costume looked on her. I was tempted to take her again right then and there, though decided to hold off on that for a little longer. After all, I could have her anytime I wanted and as often as I wanted now.

It was hard to believe that it had been two days since my twist, and in that time, I hadn’t even left this house. I no longer thought of it as Caitlyn’s house but as my house. After all, it might legally be in her name but for all practical purposes, anything that was hers now belonged to me.

After I’d had Caitlyn pleasure me long and hard for the first time, I’d explored the house and found a nice collection of toys which I’d made good use of since. I’d also found another wardrobe down in the dungeon, one full of clothes for Caitlyn’s expected submissive. There were male and female clothes stored there including the kinky maid outfit I now had her wearing.

I took the glass of wine that Caitlyn had brought me and took a sip. Ever since my twist, my taste in beverages had changed along with my taste in clothes and virtually everything else. I found that I now enjoyed red wine, nice scotch, and a few other things that I’d found in my new liquor cabinet.

Caitlyn stood back awaiting my orders though I ignored her for a few seconds, instead taking another drink of my wine and then reaching for my cigarette case. Once I had a cigarette in hand, my eager servant quickly held out a lighter so I could light it.

Blowing a stream of smoke out to the side, I turned my attention back to Caitlyn. “I expect dinner promptly at six. You’re dismissed for now.”

“As you wish Mistress Simone,” she responded before departing.

It still amused me to see just how completely and totally I had her in my power. Of course, I’d discovered that her willpower and more dominant nature would slowly return so I had to push it back down. I’d had to push her willpower back down twice more, though I had noticed that each time it took even longer for it to return.

“Eventually,” I mused to myself, “it will be completely and totally permanent.” In fact, I fully intended to ensure that this happened. It was appropriate considering what she’d intended for me.

I just leaned back in my chair, taking another drag of my cigarette and then another sip of wine. I couldn’t help but smiling as I thought of my new life and just how easy it had been to slip into my new role.

“Perhaps too easy,” I thought aloud, frowning slightly as I did so.

The fact that I'd slipped into my new role and life so easily was certainly no surprise, not considering the extent and nature of my twist. In fact, all I'd been doing was following my own nature and going with the flow. That, I realized was what was bothering me.

Every person who goes through a twist is twisted in a different way, changing their bodies, minds, and even their very personalities in ways that can be unlike any other. Some Twisted were lucky in that their old personalities were left untouched while others, like myself, could be altered completely and totally, leaving them a completely different person than who they'd been before.

There was absolutely no doubt that I was indeed a different person than I had been before, different in nearly every conceivable way. Simon had been an easygoing teenage boy while I was a very confident and aggressive young woman. I didn't look like Simon, think like Simon, or even feel like Simon. For all practical purposes, Simone was someone completely and totally different. In fact, the only thing that I had in common with that boy were my memories. I still remembered everything from my life as Simon. I remembered being him quite clearly, however, there was an emotional disconnect with those memories. If anything, I felt a sort of vague contempt for that boy.

Nearly every twist was different and this often resulted in unique problems that the Twisted had to face. One of the largest problems that the Twisted had to deal with was the fact that many of us became defined by our twists. The nature of our twists could determine or at least strongly influence our careers, our relationships, and even the smallest aspects of our lives. In many cases, our twists became the only thing that people saw about us so we ceased being real people and became almost caricatures or parodies. It was rather stunning for me to realize that I was no different.

There were good reasons why so many norms were afraid of the Twisted, more than just because we were different. As much as the Twisted might try to deny it, most people knew that every Twisted could be a potential time bomb.

Some twists gave people extreme personalities, obsessions, and compulsions...ones which could be extremely dangerous to other people. Several serial killers and even the world’s most famous were created this way. The public didn't forget this no matter how much the Twisted might wish they would.

Of course, there was also the fact that many Twisted had dangerous powers that seemed to defy physics. There were few things as frightening as a man who could set anything on fire just by looking at it, especially if he also happened to be an uncontrollable pyromaniac. We Twisted tried to soften this fear by calling these abilities tricks rather than powers, trying to make them sound harmless, but it didn't really change what they were or what some of them could do.

I took a slow drink of my wine as I considered the fact that I was now one of the dangerous Twisted, one of the ones that people would be afraid of. After all, I not only had a strong desire to dominate, enslave, and hurt others, but I also possessed two tricks that would allow me to do so with ease.

I felt a dark delight in this though I also realized just how dangerous it was to me as well. People tended to hate and destroy that which they feared. For my own safety, I'd have to keep the nature of my twist quiet. Only a few people could truly know what I was now, a few like Caitlyn whom I had complete and total control over.

I snubbed out my cigarette and then scowled deeply as I considered my situation. Just a short time ago I'd been completely satisfied with my twist and the new life I saw laid out before me. I was enjoying being a sexy woman and dominating my lovely new slave. I had even been looking forward to acquiring some new slaves, to tormenting and breaking them to my will. But now, now I realized that I owed absolutely everything that I was to my twist. I owed not only my body but every thought and feeling I had to the nature of my twist.

Caitlyn had failed miserably in her attempt to turn me into a submissive slave, but she did direct what form my twist took nonetheless. I'd become a twisted reflection of her so she still influenced everything I thought and felt. I was more confident and powerful than ever before in my life, yet the truth was that I was still a slave to my own nature...a slave to my twist.

The irony of my situation didn't escape me. My twist had made me feel sexy, confident, and in control. I loved what I'd become and just how powerful it made me feel. But at the same time, the very nature of my twist made it so that I couldn't just blindly accept becoming nothing more than a reflection of what Caitlyn had been.

"What choices do I have?" I asked myself thoughtfully, not in self-pity but as I began to actually consider my real options.

The first option was the obvious one, the easy one. I just accepted that this was what I was now, who I was and move on from there. Of course, I'd already reveled in the fact that I'd become a domineering and sadistic bitch and had been doing so for the last two days. This option was the one that I'd already begun taking. The fact that this was the easy and natural choice was what concerned me. It felt like I was just surrendering to what fate had decided for me rather than making a decision of my own.

The second option was absolutely ludicrous and I nearly laughed as it even occurred to me. I could go back to my family and pretend that nothing had ever changed. Of course, I'd have to make adjustments to my new gender, but I could pretend to be the same old Simon inside that I'd always been before. A mere moment of consideration was enough to know that there was no way in hell that I could stand that. In fact, the very idea nauseated me.

A darkness now lived inside of me, a hunger for power and control, a desire to make others writhe in pleasure or pain upon my merest whim. I actually had sexual fantasies that left me wet and horny, fantasies of having my own harem of obedient slaves who lived only to serve my whims. Perhaps some of this had already existed inside of me and was merely brought to the surface and amplified by my twist, though I had a hard time believing that.

As Simon, I'd been raised to believe that many of the things I now thought and desired were wrong. I was supposed to treat other people with respect and to avoid intentionally hurting them. Now, that philosophy seemed quaint and silly. After all, how could other people possibly be more important than what I wanted? Still, I knew that it was what I myself had believed until before my twist. In a way, I suppose that made it a more true belief since it hadn't been imposed on me by an outside source.

Those thoughts just made me consider my family and imagine how they'd react to the new me. I smirked as I imagined the looks of shock and even horror over what I'd become. It was a darkly amusing imagining, though a little strange since I'd barely thought of my friends and family at all during the past two days. They'd been irrelevant, part of my old life that had been left behind with my twist.

To my surprise, I suddenly realized that I still had some feelings for my old friends and family. I missed them a little and even felt vaguely guilty for not contacting them and letting them all worry about what must have happened to me. My first impulse was a surge of annoyance and the thought that I had to crush that weakness. However, a moment later I realized that this meant the old Simon might not be quite as gone as I'd thought. Some of him still remained, though I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or bad.

I finished my wine and then stood up, scowling intently as I did so. These self-doubts and second thoughts were not in my new nature and I actually had to fight back a strong impulse to just shove those doubts aside and continue as I had.

“There is a third option,” I pointed out to myself.

I slowly walked through my new house, listening to the click click of my stiletto heeled boots against the floor. I let my thoughts continue to simmer in the background as I distracted myself with other things.

After a minute, I found myself in front of a large mirror that hung on the wall. I felt pleased as I saw my reflection though that only brought my attention back to my little problem.

“I need more practice,” I thought aloud as I looked over the makeup I was currently wearing.

I’d tried my hand with makeup in order to emphasize the look I wanted to give, though unfortunately, I hadn’t suddenly gained the skills to apply it properly. There was absolutely no way I could ask Caitlyn for advice. That just wouldn’t be at all proper. However, I had a lot of determination and had spent several hours practicing in front of the mirror, figuring out what worked and getting to the point where I could do a fairly passable job. Still, it wasn’t good enough.

But as I stared in the mirror, I took a good long look at myself, at what I’d become. Where I had felt only satisfaction before, I now felt a new determination. I was not going to just surrender everything I used to be in order to become some twisted copy of the old Caitlyn.

“That little slut has no power over me,” I spat out coldly.

The third option was starting to make more sense to me in spite of the fact that it actually went against my instincts. That was how I knew it was the right choice to take.

Being who and what I now was felt fantastic but I knew intellectually that it could lead to serious problems. Innocent people would be hurt and enslaved, something which brought a smile and left me feeling turned on. However, everything I knew from my old self said that this was wrong…that I shouldn’t do these things.

As hard as it was, I was going to listen to what the old Simon whispered from the back of my mind about right and wrong. I was going to control myself and keep my own dark nature on a leash. If I didn’t, then I could foresee a future where I’d be nothing more than a puppet to my own twist.

“I’ll be damned before I become a slave to anything,” I stated firmly. “Even to myself.”

With that, I turned away from the mirror and went back to the living room. I lit another cigarette and took a deep drag, smiling once again. Now that I had a plan, I felt my confidence return just as solid as before. One way or another, I was going to be in control of my own destiny.

--------------------

I looked myself over in the mirror, not at all happy with what I saw. I was wearing a pair of tight jeans that made my ass look good and I was wearing a blouse that showed a bit of cleavage without being too daring. My stilettos had been discarded in exchange for a pair of light to moderate sized heals that weren’t quite as sexy. All in all, I knew that I looked good but dressing like this made me feel frumpy.

“Unpleasant,” I thought aloud. “But necessary.”

It was strange to feel so uncomfortable wearing these clothes, something that I knew was entirely due to my compulsion to wear dominatrix gear. However, I didn’t have to give into each and every urge I felt. I wasn’t that weak.

“Caitlyn,” I called out.

“Yes Mistress Simone,” she responded, immediately rushing to my side.

At the moment, my little pet was dressed in a very skimpy outfit that had a few pieces of latex and a lot of metal loops and chains. It was a very kinky outfit, especially as her breasts were fully exposed. Of course, I liked it.

I put a hand on one of her breasts and pinched her nipple, delighting in the gasp that escaped her lips. “I think I’ll have you pierced,” I thought aloud. “A ring through each nipple.”

There was a moment of hesitation before she answered, “Whatever you say mistress.”

I stared at Caitlyn for a moment, realizing that her willpower had crept back up just a little bit. Of course, I couldn’t have that so pushed it back down as hard as I could.

“I will be leaving for now,” I told her firmly. “You will perform the tasks I have already given and will wait for my return.”

“Yes mistress,” she responded, completely and totally submissive to me. It was such a turn on that I had to put a hold on my impulse to throw her across the table and have my way with her.

With that, I picked up the purse I’d set aside and left the house. This was the first time I’d actually left this house since my twist though I felt no hesitation or reluctance. This merely happened to be the first time that I had a reason to leave.

I made the walk home to my old house, knowing that I could have taken Caitlyn’s car, or at the very least, had her play chauffeur for me. In fact, that appealed to me but not at the moment. At the moment, I wanted some time to fully prepare myself for what I was about to do.

There was no way I could go back to being Simon, nor would I do so even if I could. However, I’d realized that I couldn’t just fully submit to my new desires, not without losing my own sense of self and pride. As difficult as it would be, I would have to find some sort of balance.

When I reached my old home, I went to the front door and gave a loud knock before opening the door and stepping inside. I only had to wait a second before someone came into the room to see who was at the door.

My twelve year old sister Erin froze at the doorway, staring at me with a look of surprise and confusion. “Who are you?” Erin demanded, nervously stepping back. “MOM!”

A moment later, Erin’s twin sister Ellie rushed in and froze as well, giving me a look of confusion. However, before she could say anything, my Mom came into the room as well.

“Who are you?” Mom demanded. “What are you doing in my house?” Then she told Erin, “Call the police…”

“Don’t,” I told Erin, reaching out mentally and lowering her willpower. I had just begun to do so when I caught myself and clamped down on this, feeling something strange inside of me. It took me several seconds to realize what it was. Guilt, or at least a stirring of it.

I felt a strong temptation to target my Mom, to reduce her willpower and bend her to my will. To turn her into my servant which was only right and proper. In fact, the very thought left me feeling excited which made it even more difficult to control myself.

“No,” I whispered, realizing that as tempting as this was, it was the very kind of thing that I was trying to avoid. This was one of those things that the old Simon would have definitely said was wrong. That meant that this was something I couldn’t do.

“Call the police,” Mom repeated, glancing at Erin who’d stopped when I hit her with my trick. “Go to your rooms and lock the door…”

“Don’t you recognize me?” I asked with a faint smirk. “I’m Simon…or at least I was.”

Mom and my sisters all froze at that and stared at me with their mouths dropped open. Obviously, they had more than a little trouble believing that I was who I claimed to me, not that I really blamed them though it did annoy me. Once again, I was tempted to use my trick in order to make this easier.

“I went through my twist,” I explained calmly.

“Simon?” Mom exclaimed. “You...” Then she paused and took a deep breath before demanding, “Where the hell have you been?”

I scowled in annoyance at the tone she was taking with me, more than a little tempted to take care of that. I was not going to be talked to like that, not by anyone.

“Listen Sharon,” I said, using her first name since it just felt wrong calling her ‘Mom’ now. Calling her ‘Mom’ suggested that she had an authority over me that I no longer recognized. “Let’s sit down and talk about this.” Then I turned to Ellie and told her, “Go get some drinks.”

Ellie hesitated a moment but I stared at her and she gulped and went to do as I told her to. I felt a little smug at that since I didn’t even have to use my trick.

Mom…Sharon had obviously been thrown off balance by my behavior and I was more than happy to take advantage of that. Ellie returned with enough sodas for all of us and then she took a seat on the couch next to Erin.

“You can’t be Simon,” Erin said defiantly. Ellie just nodded agreement though didn’t say anything. Of course, that was nothing unusual as Erin had always been the more outgoing of the two. “No way are you my brother.”

“No, I’m not your brother,” I responded calmly. “I’m your sister now.”

“No way,” Erin blurted out. “You can’t just change into a girl…”

I looked down at myself and cupped my breasts before responding, “I do seem to have all the right parts.”

Sharon was taking a long drink from her soda, still trying to absorb this. “Where were you?” she finally asked, giving me a hurt look. “We were so worried…”

I picked up my own soda and sniffed at it with disdain. I used to like this, but now, it just seemed so childish and unappealing. Unfortunately, I couldn’t just send Caitlyn to get me a glass of scotch. That just let to the thought that I could still break these three in. It would be so easy…

“I was…disoriented,” I lied, giving a forced smile. “A woman found me and helped me get my head on straight.” Then I gestured down at myself and added, “And she gave me some clothes that fit.”

“I…I can’t believe you’re Simon,” Sharon responded.

“I think Simone is more appropriate now,” I told her, fighting to keep control of my annoyance at having to deal with these questions.

Sharon nodded and cautiously said, “You might be right.” Then she hesitantly asked, “How much have you changed?”

“A great deal,” I stated simply. “And not just physically. I have some new personality traits and compulsions that you will find difficult to accept.”

Then to prove my point, I reached into my purse and pulled out a cigarette. I casually lit it and took a drag, blowing the smoke off to the side while my family stared at me in shock.

“I want to make it clear,” I said calmly. “I am NOT Simon anymore and I refuse to act as though I still was.”

Erin and Ellie stared at me with looks of shock while Sharon let out a resigned sigh. “I remember how my own parents reacted after my twist. They didn’t take it well when I first began walking around topless…” Then she smiled faintly and told me, “I’ll try to be understanding. But there are still going to be rules you’ll have to follow. For one, no smoking in the house. If you have to smoke, you can do it out on the patio.”

I frowned, about to tell her that I would smoke where I pleased. However, I reminded myself that I would need to follow rules if I wanted to fit in with society. If I wasn’t willing to do that much, I might as well just give up this whole idea and give into my nature completely.

“Very well,” I agreed, putting my cigarette out.

Sharon let out a sigh and shook her head, muttering, “This is going to take some getting used to. I suppose I should call Leonard and let him know what happened.”

Erin and Ellie both gave me suspicious looks as I got up and went to my room. I took one look around it and scowled, suddenly thinking that this would not do at all. I much preferred my bedroom at the other house, the one that used to belong to Caitlyn. This room was far too small and definitely no longer suited me.

“I’ll have to make some changes,” I mused, wondering how I could do that without enslaving my family to my will. That might make things easier but the part of me that used to be Simon screamed that such a thing was completely out of the question.

While I was considering how I could redecorate to make my room to make it more appropriate, Sharon called Leonard and let him know about my returning and about my twist. I smiled coldly as I imagined his reactions on seeing me when he got home. Of course, there would be an even bigger impact if I was wearing something a little more comfortable, but somehow I imagined that my family wouldn’t accept my wearing fetish gear very well.

Then the doorbell rang and Sharon went to answer it, revealing a teenage girl with dark brown skin. It took me only a second to recognize Gayle, though she’d changed ethnicities since the last time I’d seen her. She now looked as though her ancestors came from Africa.

“Um, hi,” Gayle greeted Sharon a little awkwardly. “I was wondering if you’ve heard anything about Simon…”

“As a matter of fact, I have,” Sharon told her with a wry smile. “He came home just a little bit ago…sort of.” She gestured for Gayle to come in.

“Simon’s a girl now,” Erin exclaimed smugly.

“I prefer Simone now,” I stated as I came into view so that Gayle could see me.

Gayle froze just inside the door, staring at me with her mouth open. “Holy shit,” she finally blurted out. “You got twisted good…”

For a moment, I just stared at her, a part of me considering the idea of turning her into a pet the same as I’d done Caitlyn. After all, a pet who could change her ethnicity every week or so was one who could remain interesting. Then I shoved that thought aside, knowing that I couldn’t give in to it.

“More than you realize,” I told her simply, realizing that interacting with Simon’s old friends and family was going to be even more difficult than I’d expected. Of course, I certainly wasn’t about to just give up. That was definitely not my nature.

Gayle gave me a nervous smile and said, “Congratulations on going through your twist.”

She was obviously a bit uncertain about me at the moment, having no idea of how much my personality had changed or what compulsions I might possess. Interacting with a friend or family member for the first few times after they’d twisted was always a bit awkward because you had no idea of how much of the old them was still left. It had been that way a bit after Gayle had gone through her twist as well.

“Come,” I told Gayle, gesturing for her to follow me to my bedroom where we could speak in relative privacy. “We can discuss my twist if you’d like.”

Sharon, Erin, and Ellie all watched me with strange expressions, obviously all wanting to discuss my twist as well. It was quite clear that none of them had any idea of just how much I’d been twisted and I fully intended to keep it that way. There was no need for them to know just how much of a dark side I’d acquired.

“Chad is going to freak when he sees you,” Gayle said once we were alone.

“He’s a norm,” I told her dismissively. “He wouldn’t understand…”

“He’s your friend,” Gayle pointed out awkwardly. “He might not be twisted but he’s been around us for most of his life so I think he has a pretty good idea of what it means. I mean, he’s your friend and that isn’t going to change unless you make it.”

“Perhaps you’re right,” I responded carefully, biting back the urge to tell her not to contradict me.

Then Gayle abruptly started laughing and when I glared at her, she said, “Sorry… I was just imagining how everyone at school is going to react. I bet Mike Randall never calls you ‘nerd boy’ again.”

“No,” I stated simply, thinking of the school football player and bully who liked to mess with people. My eyes narrowed dangerously as I added, “He won’t.”

Gayle continued listing off our various teachers and classmates, suggesting how she thought they’d react to my changes. I just listened and frowned, my thoughts being on something else.

Dealing with family, friends, and those idiots at school while keeping control of my own dark impulses was going to be very difficult indeed. I thought of Caitlyn and strongly wished I was back at the house, fucking her beautiful brains out and reminding her yet again who it was who had all the power. I would have to stay in character around everyone else, but at least Caitlyn gave me an outlet for my desires, one that I could use without having to feel guilty about. After all, even the old Simon would have to admit that she deserved it completely.

--------------------

I stepped into the school ground and slowly looked around with a deep scowl. Everywhere I looked, there were students and teachers, each and every one of them crying out to be enslaved to my will. The very thought of so many potential slaves in one spot was enough to make me very horny.

“Too bad,” I mused, knowing that as much as I wanted to do this, I couldn’t afford to do so. Turning classmates and teachers into slaves might fulfill my desires, but it would go against everything that I was trying to do. “Besides…it would draw too much attention to me.”

Chad and Gayle stood beside me as I returned to school for the first time since my twist. They were there to offer their support and encouragement, though I suspected that they were staying close to me more for the opportunity to see how other people reacted to the new me, not that either of them actually had any idea of who the new me really was.

It had been two days since I’d returned home, and yesterday had been extremely busy getting prepared for this. Sharon had taken me shopping, much to my disgust, since none of the clothes I could buy were ones I really wanted to wear. I was forced to wear tight pants and shirts that revealed some nice cleavage but which weren’t too daring.

“I can’t believe you’re comfortable wearing that stuff,” Chad told me, staring at the way I was dressed.

I just snorted at that, feeling like I was dressed like some kind of frumpy housewife. What I really wanted to wear was my dominatrix gear with the stiletto heels. However, that would doubtlessly draw more attention than I wanted at the moment so I was forced to make do and play the game.

“This must be how Sharon feels,” I mused, realizing that it must be the same way for Sharon whenever she had to wear a top and cover herself up.

Before I was allowed to come back to school after my twist, I’d also been required to be examined at the clinic. I’d gone there yesterday and they’d done personality tests on me as well as tested my trick to make sure that I wasn’t dangerous to myself or others. Of course, I’d misled them as to some of my personality changes and had completely neglected to mention the trick which allowed me to subvert other people to my will.

I reached into my purse and pulled out my cigarette case, removing a cigarette from it and lighting it. I took a nice long drag and then noticed that Chad and Gayle were both glaring at me.

“Those things are disgusting,” Gayle exclaimed. “I can’t believe you started smoking…”

“Well, she won’t be able to smoke here at school,” Chad told Gayle.

“I have a waiver,” I pointed out with a faint smile, earning looks of surprise.

The school rules were pretty clear about students not being allowed to smoke, but of course, a school which catered to Twisted had to be flexible. They would try to work around students who had odd compulsions and needs in order to make them feel more comfortable. I thought of my fondness for cigarettes as more of something I liked doing rather than a compulsion, but as long as I could use that to get what I wanted I was fine claiming that I had no choice but to smoke.

“I’m allowed to smoke in the teacher’s smoke area,” I pointed out. “Between classes only of course.” Then I absently wondered if maybe I could claim I had a compulsion to drink scotch as well… That would certainly make my lunch period more tolerable.

I was just thankful that with all of this going on, I’d been able to see Caitlyn last night for a few hours. It was only in that house that I could relax and be my true self, fulfilling all my desires and needs. Having that outlet for my desires made it easier to deal these people who I couldn’t allow myself to enslave.

After putting out my cigarette, I went to my first period class where the teacher had obviously been notified about me. Mr. Kester was a tall and skinny man with an overly large mustache that was the subject of many student jokes. He was also a norm.

“You must be Simone,” Kester said when I came into the class.

He gave me an awkward look, obviously uncertain of what to make of me though I certainly hadn’t been the first of his students to ever go through a twist. Then again, that was probably why he was uncertain. He had experience in how different the Twisted could be from before their twist.

I took my normal seat and got a few curious looks from other students while one or two of them gave me knowing looks. I completely ignored them since they weren’t worth the effort to consider. I fact, I felt contempt as I looked around the room, thinking that most of these people wouldn’t even be worth the effort of breaking to my will.

“Class,” Kester announced once everyone was present and seated. “Some of you may have noticed the young lady sitting in Simon Goodwynn’s usual seat. Simon went through his twist several days ago and is now called Simone.”

With that, Kester went right into his lecture and didn’t say another word about me, leaving the rest of the students to whisper among themselves and guess. I knew anyone who went through their twist was going to get a lot of attention at first as everyone tried to figure them out, not to mention guess what tricks they might have. However, their attention would fade once they thought they knew enough about me or they were distracted by something else.

One boy who sat beside me kept sneaking a look at me so I caught his eye and stared back, giving him a cold glare. He suddenly paled and looked away, much to my delight. I hadn’t even had to use my trick on him.

When the class ended, most of the students immediately rushed out of the class though a few stayed behind to talk to me. I scowled in annoyance, not wanting to waste my time on those worms. They had nothing to offer me. However, I reminded myself to stay in character and play nice.

Chris Atkins was the first of the other students to actually approach me. He was an almost stereotypical jock being tall, good looking, and muscular. Of course, as of last year, Christine Atkins had been almost the exact opposite. Her twist had changed her from a nerdy young woman to one of the top football players in the school.

“Hey, I know the whole gender change can be rough,” Chris told me with a smirk and appreciative look. “Tell ya what… You can tell me all about it. I mean, I understand what you’re going through…”

I gave Chris a cold look and said, “That is by far the worst pickup line I’ve ever heard. Being a former woman, I would have thought that you’d at least have some better ones.” Then I walked past him and out the classroom door while several other students who’d remained behind laughed.

I shared my second period class with Chad and Gayle, both of whom had arrived and taken their seats before me. I saw some looks from other students as well as frantic whispering so knew that word of my twist had already reached their ears.

The teacher for this class was Mrs. Levitz, a short woman who weighed almost 400lbs, with very little of it being muscle. She was one of Leonard’s best customers, buying two dozen donuts from him every morning. However, no matter how much she dieted, she couldn’t lose weight. It was a part of her twist the same way her ravenous sweet tooth was.

Walking past Levitz, I took my normal seat. The girl who was sitting beside me gave me an envious look and then blushed before looking away. Just six months ago, Rebecca had been busty, outgoing, as well as a bit of a bimbo. Then she went through her twist, one that was almost the exact opposite of Sharon’s. She’d lost both her curves and her outgoing personality, becoming flat chested and shy instead. However, her twist had given her an increased IQ to make up for it, though I suspected that she would have preferred to keep her curves and popularity.

“How are you doing?” Gayle asked me quietly. “I know the first day back after your twist can be pretty weird.”

“I’m doing perfectly fine,” I assured her, turning to glare at a boy who was staring at me. He grinned rather than looked away so I used my trick to push on his willpower, lowering it a great deal until he looked away. Unfortunately, he’d probably be back to normal in just a day or two. “Unfortunately, there are too many who can’t mind their own business.”

“Ouch,” Chad laughed. “If we weren’t your friends, I’d almost think you were trying to burn us.”

“Of course not,” I said with a forced smile, feeling a faint stirring of guilt which reminded me that some of the old Simon still remained. “After all, you are my friends.”

The class began much like the last one with Levitz telling everyone who I was and who I used to be. I was annoyed at that but kept silent, distracting myself with thoughts of what I’d do to Caitlyn once school was out.

Once the class was over, I pushed past my curious classmates and went to the restroom, pausing at the two doors to look back and forth between them. With a shrug, I turned and went into the women’s restroom, having no doubt that I was a woman now and this was the appropriate one for me.

Inside the restroom, there were three girls already present. Two of them were smoking but all of them were trying to look tough. I thought that they just looked like children trying to play at being adults.

“What are you looking at?” one of the girls demanded, glaring at me.

I was just going to ignore them and do my business but I wasn’t about to take that. I turned my full attention to the one who’d spoken, the one who I immediately knew was their leader. She was the kind of girl who was obviously trying to be the alpha bitch.

“Give me one of your cigarettes,” I ordered, ignoring the fact that I had my own pack with me. That wasn’t the point. The point was to let them know who the real alpha bitch was in here.

The girl just laughed, as did her friends. “And who the fuck do you think you are?”

“The one who tells you what to do,” I said simply.

I stared into her eyes and felt her willpower, then I began pushing it down. I felt her willpower crumbling before me though I didn’t bother removing it completely. I wanted her bent to my will, not licking my pussy. At least not right now.

A moment later, the girl gave me her entire pack of cigarettes. I took one out and then tossed the pack onto the counter, noticing that her friends were staring at me with wary looks on their faces. I lit my cigarette and then went into the stall to do my business. By the time I came back out, all three of the girls were gone.

When lunch came, I went to the cafeteria and paused at the door to look across the room. I scowled intently as I took in the sights, looking at all the other students.

“Very nice,” I mused as I saw one busty girl, thinking that I’d love to have her bent over a table and ramming a dildo up her ass. I realized the irony of that fact that before my twist, I wouldn’t have the balls to even speak to her, yet now that I had no balls, I wouldn’t hesitate to approach her. The only reason that I didn’t was the fact that I was trying to behave here at school.

I grabbed some food and then sat down at a table next to a busty girl with long pink hair, who happened to be dressed entirely in pink clothes. I remembered that she was a senior named Leila and that she had some sort of trick that let her change the color of things to pink. I remembered that mostly because of an incident when she got upset at some guy who kept hitting on her after she said she wasn’t interested, and she changed all of his clothes to bright pink. I’d actually seen the guy afterwards and had laughed about him with my friends.

Leila glanced at me and then paused to give me a second and longer look. Then she abruptly asked, “You’re Simone Goodwynn, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” I responded, staring at her suspiciously.

“I heard about your twist,” she told me with a smile.

“I assume that just about everyone has by now,” I stated.

Leila shrugged. “Mostly those who are interested in twists like yours.” Then she grinned and added, “There are few of us who know what you’re going through…who know what it’s like going through a sudden sex change.”

I stared at her, feeling vaguely surprised though not much. “So you used to be a boy too.”

Leila nodded at that. “That was a long time ago. It was a bit of a shock at first, but you’ll get used to it.”

“Actually, getting used to it isn’t much of a problem,” I told her with some amusement. “I feel perfectly comfortable being female. In fact, it’s the thought of being male that feels wrong.” Then I smiled faintly and added, “It’s all part of my twist.”

“That should make it easier then,” Leila told me. “But I imagine you still have a lot to learn. I mean, all the things that girls grow up being taught but boys never pay attention to…”

I continued talking with Leila while I ate, though the entire time I fantasized about having her tied up to my bed and then making her scream with pleasure, begging me for release. In fact, my nipples hardened and I grew very wet as I thought of this. It was with an effort of incredible willpower that I kept from using my trick on her right then and there.

“I’ve got to get going,” Leila said once she was finished eating. “I need to meet up with my friends. It was nice talking to you.”

“Likewise,” I told her as she left, thinking that it might be best for her if we didn’t talk again. After all, I might be trying to keep from giving into my every impulse, but there was definitely the temptation.

When I was done, I got up to leave but then heard a boy calling, “Hey Simone…”

I looked and saw Chris Atkins sitting at the next table over along with several other jocks. He had a cocky grin on his face as he waved for me. I scowled, annoyed that he was such a jock stereotype, though I knew I shouldn’t blame him. He had no more choice in that than I did about being a bitch. It was what our twists made us.

Then another of the boys next to Chris called out, “I heard Simple Simon had his twist… But damn, look at those fucking tits…”

I glared at the speaker, Mike Randall, one of the more obnoxious guys in school. Like Chris, he was a bit of a stereotype, but unlike Chris, he didn’t have the excuse of being twisted. Mike was a norm. He was an extraordinary asshole, but it was all natural.

“I didn’t give you permission to speak to me, dog,” I said before I turned to walk away.

There were gasps of surprise from the other people nearby who heard and Chris exclaimed, “She burned you dude…”

“What the fuck did you say?” Mike demanded, jumping to his feet and coming towards me.

Mike obviously intended to intimidate me with his larger size and strength but I just met his eyes with my own and didn’t flinch. I wasn’t about to be afraid of a little worm like this and he was an idiot if he thought that I’d bow down before him. I didn’t cower before anyone.

“Turn around and walk away,” I told Mike coldly, warning him away. “NOW.”

“I don’t think so bitch,” Mike exclaimed, suddenly grabbing my arm firmly.

A cold rage suddenly burned in me at the thought that this dog would dare touch me. I didn’t cry out in fear or pain like he must have expected but instead reached out with my free hand and grabbed his balls, squeezing them tightly.

“Listen here dog,” I snarled, squeezing them even more tightly so that he gasped in pain and looked like he was about to collapse. I held him firmly in hand, letting him know who was the one with all the power here. I stared straight into his eyes and said, “I gave you the chance to walk away but you didn’t take it.”

“Holy shit,” Chris blurted out, staring at me and Mike, though everyone else around us was staring as well.

“Simone says…bark like the dog you are,” I commanded Mike, not even having to push with my trick. All I had to do was squeeze even harder and he was whimpering. “BARK!”

Mark was gasping in pain but tried barking. It was a pitiful sound but enough that I was satisfied. I let go of him but continued staring him in the eyes.

“If you ever speak that way to me again,” I told him in a cold but quiet voice. “You’ll wish I’d just torn your balls off.”

With that, I turned and walked away while the other students stared at me in shock. I heard several whispers of ‘bitch’ and ‘psycho’, though I took that more as a compliment than as an insult.

That encounter with Mike had been exactly what I needed to remind me of who I now was. Sure, I had to behave and follow the rules, but that didn’t change who I now was inside.

I smiled as I stepped out of the cafeteria and pulled out a cigarette, knowing that it wasn’t a pleasant smile. Dealing with Mike that way had really left me turned on, though unfortunately, there was nothing I could do about it just yet.

“Just wait until school is over,” I said, thinking about my pet Caitlyn. I was going to enjoy not only satisfying my lust on her but also taking out my frustrations from the day on her as well. “I can hardly wait…”

--------------------

I sat at the table with Chad and Gayle, playing the card game that we so often had before my twist. This was actually the first time that we’d played since then and I’d discovered that it now seemed boring and childish to me. There were much more interesting things I could be doing…and much more interesting people. However, I held my tongue and continued to play, just to keep them satisfied if nothing else.

There was a plate of cookies sitting on the table between Chad and Gayle, though I hadn’t touched any of them. As part of my twist, it seemed that I’d lost any taste for sweets. Leonard had been disappointed when he found out since it meant that I wouldn’t bother eating any of the desserts he was so proud of making.

Chad and Gayle each had a can of soda sitting next to them as well, though I had a glass of brandy instead. Yesterday, Sharon and Leonard had caught me helping myself to the liquor cabinet and they’d both been a bit surprised when I didn’t flinch or back down. After a short discussion, we’d come to an agreement. I could drink as long as it was in moderate amounts and I didn’t get drunk. It amused me to consider just how much I could get away with when I used my twist as an excuse.

“I attack you with my black skull rat,” I told Chad, gesturing to one of my cards on the table. Then as he used one of his own creature cards to block my attack, I pointed out, “My rat’s special ability is to infect your monster with rabies. Now he’ll get weaker every turn until he dies.”

“Damn,” Chad muttered in annoyance. “Too bad I already used my balm from the heavens or I’d be able to cure all poisons and diseases.” Then he paused to grin. “Unless of course, I have another one.” And with that, he played another card.

Just then, Gayle let out a loud gasp and grabbed hold of the table with her hands. She grimaced and then she began to change right before my eyes. I immediately recognized what was happening even though this was the first time I’d seen it with my own eyes. Gayle’s trick had activated and she was changing her ethnicity again.

“Ten bucks says she becomes Latino,” Chad told me, watching Gayle with a fascinated expression.

Gayle’s skin and hair color both started to become lighter. Her dark brown skin quickly became a dark tan and it continued to lighten further. At the same time, her black hair went to a dark brown and eventually stopped at a light brown color. When she stopped changing a mere thirty seconds later, she looked Caucasian again. In fact, she looked the way she did before her twist.

“Did that hurt?” I asked, not completely sure if it was just curiosity or an actual eagerness on my part.

“No,” Gayle shook her head, staring down at her arms as she did so. “It doesn’t hurt but it does feel really weird. “ Then she grinned and exclaimed, “I’ve already got all the makeup I need for this skin color…”

“How fortuitous for you,” I responded wryly.

“That was awesome,” Chad exclaimed with a broad grin. “I kind of wish I was twisted so I could get a cool trick like that…”

Then Gayle gave me a curious look and asked, “What about you? Do you have any tricks?”

“I do have one,” I said, still keeping the existence of my second trick a closely guarded secret. “But you wouldn’t want me to demonstrate it.”

Chad grinned even more at that, staring at me with an eager expression. “Come on,” he half begged and half demanded, “Show us.”

I stared at him with an evil smile and responded, “Very well. But remember, you asked for it.”

Suddenly, Chad gasped in pain and grabbed his stomach, “My guts… What the hell did you do…?”

“Your trick is to give people stomach aches?” Gayle asked in surprise.

“No,” I responded, taking a sip of my brandy and then watching Chad with amusement, thinking that he really was a wimp for reacting like that. “I can transfer injuries from myself to others. I don’t have any actual injuries at the moment, but last night my period started.”

“I’m not sure whether to give you my congratulations or my condolences,” Gayle told me with a wry smile. “I guess that really means its official. You really are a girl now.”

“You gave me your period?” Chad gasped, staring at me in horror.

“Unfortunately, it doesn’t work like that,” I mused. After all, I’d certainly tried giving my period away. However, as it was a natural part of my body’s biological process, my trick had very little effect on it. The most I could do was to transfer my cramps to someone else for about half a minute. “All I can do is give you a small taste.”

I took a sip of my brandy, knowing that my period was one of the reasons Sharon had given in on my drinking so easily. After all, I knew quite well that she liked to chase her cramps away a little with some booze as well. I scowled as I thought about last night when it had started, thinking of how this was the first time since my twist that I truly felt that I had absolutely no control over something. I absolutely hated that feeling and it only sparked my anger and determination not to show just how uncomfortable I actually was.

By now, I could see that Chad was no longer feeling my cramps. I actually felt vaguely disappointed at that. The old saying that misery loves company has a certain truth to it, though admittedly, my sadistic streak made me enjoy the pain if others even more.

“I’ll never tease a girl about PMSing again,” Chad swore. “No wonder you girls can get so bitchy.”

“I don’t think Simone can use that as an excuse,” Gayle said, giving me a strange look. “No offense, but you’ve been a bit bitchy since your twist. Sometimes, you can be downright mean. I mean, what you did to Mike in the lunchroom the other day… You completely humiliated him.”

“And he still hasn’t learned,” I mused with a scowl.

The obnoxious jock had been careful not to get too close to me since then, but he had been talking about me behind my back and occasionally calling out insults from a distance. I felt nothing but contempt for the little dog and knew that if anyone at school could temp me to fully give into my dark side, it would be him. As it was, I knew that I would seriously enjoy causing him pain and humiliation. The only thing that had held me back so far was that I was trying hard to live by Simon’s rules as much as I could. That and the fact that Mike hadn’t given me an opportunity.

“She’s got a point,” Chad admitted reluctantly. “You’ve gotten kind of scary since your twist.”

I stared at him and met his eyes then calmly asked, “Are you scared of me?”

“Sometimes,” he admitted. “I mean, just a little bit.” Then he grinned and added, “But I know that you’re still the same old Simon underneath your twist and all.”

“You do get a little intense,” Gayle agreed.

For a moment, I just watched my friends, thinking about what Chad had said about my still being Simon inside. I couldn’t help but feeling a little contempt at the idea and wanting to deny it completely. However, since returning home, I’d realized that there was even more of the old Simon left than I’d thought. The more time I spent around my friends and family, the more I noticed some of my old emotions were still there. In spite of my new perspective, I did still care for them all.

“And where do you keep going?” Gayle abruptly asked, staring at me with a curious expression. “I mean, you disappeared for a couple days and when you come back you’ve gone through your twist. Now you keep taking off every day after school and I know you’re not just going home.”

I met Gayle’s eyes and for a brief moment I considered telling her the truth. However, one of the reasons I’d kept so much secret was because I didn’t want to lose everything that I’d had as Simon. If I scared Chad and Gayle off with the truth, then that would defeat the purpose of my attempts to control myself.

“You shouldn’t ask questions that you really don’t want the answers to,” I told her with a faint smile.

Chad and Gayle shared a look but neither said another word about my attitude or about where I went for the rest of the game. When we finally finished, I downed the rest of my brandy and absently thought about how nice it would be get a slave for the house who could fetch more for me. But unfortunately, I’d sworn off taking more slaves, no matter how much I wanted to. That was the kind of thing that Simon would have frowned on.

When it was time for Gayle and Chad to leave, I reminded Chad, “I seem to remember you betting ten dollars that Gayle was turning Latino…”

“Funny,” Chad responded with a grin. “Your twist must have messed with your memory.” Then he hurried out the door before I could say anything else.

“Don’t worry,” Gayle said with a wink. “I’ll remind him.” And then she too was gone.

I stepped outside for a smoke and then went back, scowling in annoyance at my clothes. I couldn’t wait for the opportunity to get out of them, preferably into something a little more comfortable though I’d be satisfied to lounge around in my room in nothing at all.

“Are you okay?” Sharon asked when she saw me tugging on my collar.

“Fine,” I told her.

Sharon stared at me for a moment with a moment before saying, “You’re tugging on your shirt the way I usually do…” She gestured down at herself, pointing out the fact that she was completely topless at the moment. “I’ve noticed before that you don’t seem very comfortable most of the time so I’m guessing you’re having issues with your clothes.”

I frowned, a little surprised that Sharon would be so observant. Then again, if anyone would notice that I was uncomfortable in my clothes it would be her.

“My twist left me with a minor clothing compulsion as well,” I admitted, sitting down on the couch.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Sharon asked in surprise. “You know I’d understand.” She chuckled slightly at that.

“Because the clothes I feel most comfortable wearing now are…inappropriate,” I said carefully.

Sharon gave me a wry look and gestured own at herself again. “And this isn’t?”

“You do have a point,” I agreed.

“I know there are things about your twist you aren’t saying,” Sharon said cautiously. “I don’t even know what you were doing during those days you were missing... But I promise I’ll try to understand.”

I stared at her with a flat expression, knowing that as open minded as she was, even she couldn’t really understand. Still, perhaps it would be nice to be able to relax a little more.

“At the very least, you can at least try wearing whatever clothes you’re most comfortable with,” she told me with a smile. “After all, I work in a strip club. You’re not likely to surprise me.”

“Good,” I responded wryly. “I can finally pull my clown clothes from the back of my closet.”

Sharon gasped at that while I got up and walked away, smiling faintly as I considered that there was more than one way to torment a person.

------------------

Math was the first class after lunch and I was sitting back in my seat, only half paying attention to the teacher. My thoughts were occupied with other matters as I slowly looked around the room, considering what each of the students might be like either in bed or as a slave. I immediately discounted most of them, though there were a few possibilities, not that I’d allow myself to do anything about it. I was determined to keep my private life and needs as far away from school as possible, at least for now.

My eyes locked on a cute blonde who looked as though she’d really be a looker in a few years. I thought that she might be a worthwhile investment, though it would take some time and effort before it really paid off. There was a shy nerd girl as well, one who didn’t look like much but who was among the Twisted, though her twist had yet to occur. I couldn’t help but thinking that her twist might yet turn her into a babe.

Then my eyes went to Bobby Rhyman a few seats away. He was a slender and athletic in a skateboarder kind of way, and I found myself imagining him tied to a rack with nothing on but a cock ring. Though I was still mostly attracted to girls, I’d discovered that some guys were appealing to me as well, or at least that my sexual fantasies easily included them. Before my twist, I would have shuddered at the thought of ever finding a guy attractive, but now it barely fazed me. Instead, I’d already decided that before long I’d have to seduce a guy just to see if reality matched my fantasies.

Just then, the teacher called out, “Simone, how would you solve this equation?” She stood up front, pointing to an equation that she’d written out on the digital board. I saw the answer almost immediately but wasn’t about to go up to the front of the class and do the work in front of everyone like she obviously wanted. Instead, I just stared back at her with an intense look that made her pale slightly and say, “Never mind…” She looked to a boy in the front row and asked, “Alex?”

I watched the teacher for a few more seconds with a sneer of contempt, thinking that she was a weak and pitiful thing. She’d backed away from my gaze like a kicked puppy, without my even having to use my trick. Of course, normally that kind of thing was a bit of a turn-on for me now, but certainly not with someone so old and unattractive.

After a few seconds, my thoughts shifted back to last night when I’d caught Erin and Ellie sneaking into my room and snooping around. It wasn’t the first time they’d invaded my privacy like that since my twist and I’d warned them already. I was furious at the intrusion and was just about to hit Erin when I caught myself and realized what I was doing.

“I’m sorry,” I told her, surprise to realize that I really meant it. I also felt a little ashamed of how I had acted towards my sisters.

Ever since my twist, I very rarely felt any guilt, shame, or regret and when I did, it was always with my friends and family. This was yet more evidence that the old Simon still existed within me, overshadowed by my twist but not gone. A part of me felt contempt for these emotions and thought them a weakness that I should eliminate. Yet at the same time, I was aware that these weakened remnant emotions were probably all that was keeping me from being classified as a psychopath. These emotions were the things which kept me from fully becoming one of the dangerous Twisted that so many norms were afraid of…for good reason.

“That way lays disaster,” I reminded myself yet again, knowing that giving into my twist completely would not end well for me. It was a very self-centered reason to control myself, but of course, these remnants of the old Simon and my family helped add further motivation.

When class was over, Gayle came over to me and said, “I can’t believe the way you intimidated Mrs. Feeney…” Her assigned seat was on the opposite side of the classroom as my own but she’d obviously seen me stare down our teacher.

“It wasn’t difficult,” I responded with a faint sneer. It was so easy that there had been no challenge to it…no thrill.

“You do realize that everyone at school is calling you a stone cold bitch?” Gayle pointed out. “Especially after you had that cheerleader in tears yesterday…”

“All I did was point out what everyone in school knew,” I responded with a faint smirk.

Yesterday, one of the cheerleaders had decided to ‘teach me my place’ in the social hierarchy of the school. She’d confronted me with a couple of her friends, assaulting me with ego and bluster. To her surprise, I didn’t just back down in the face of her superior social standing. Instead, I’d actually laughed in her face and then pointed out that even her own boyfriend thought so little of her that he’d slept around with a bunch of other girls, including a few who were rather unattractive. Then I suggested she get tested for some STDs before I turned and walked away, leaving her mortified at the way I’d just humiliated her in public.

Of course, the stupid bitch didn’t realize that I’d actually let her off quite easily. I had been more than a little tempted to use my trick on her, to bend her to my will and have her lick my shoes right there in front of everyone instead.

“Besides,” I told Gayle with a grim smile, “she did ask for it when she decided to fuck with me.”

“Remind me not to make you angry,” Gayle said with a weak smile.

I just gave her a faint smile and asked, “Why? Do you need a reminder?”

Gayle paused for a moment and then shook her head. “Well, I’ve got to get going to my next class. Unfortunately, we’re getting assigned lab partners in biology and if I’m late, I might end up stuck with Chad.”

We both laughed at that, knowing that she’d end up working with Chad anyway. In spite of looking like a dumb jock, he was a pretty sharp guy and would make sure they got a good grade.

I waved goodbye to Gayle and then started on my way to my next class, reaching into my purse for my cigarettes. There wouldn’t be enough time to actually smoke one before the class started, but I didn’t really care. Class could wait a few minutes.

When school was over a few hours later, I was more than happy to leave. After all, I needed to get to my other house so I could relax and relieve a little stress. I was sure my pet slut Caitlyn would be more than happy to assist. Then again, she didn’t exactly have a choice.

Just then, a pair of hands grabbed me from behind. Before I could fully absorb this, another pair of hands grabbed me as well, holding me while a third person sudden came around to my front and surprised me with a punch to my face. My nose suddenly exploded in pain and blood, and only then did those who were holding me let go.

I snarled in anger, glaring at the teenage girl who’d sucker punched me, thinking that she looked familiar though it took me a second to remember from where. She was the girl I’d confronted me in the bathroom a few days ago and who I’d been forced to teach a lesson. Obviously, once my trick wore off she had decided to get even with me and to regain some of her status in the eyes of her friends, the two girls who’d held me.

“Listen bitch,” the girl exclaimed angrily. “I think we need to have a little talk.”

“Yes we do,” I said with a cold anger. Then I gave her a cruel smile before activating one of my tricks. Suddenly, my nose felt much better while she let out a scream and grabbed at her own nose which was now broken. “You shouldn’t have attacked me. You see, my trick is to push any injury back on the person who gave it to me…” Of course, that trick was a little more flexible than that, but for now it made it sound a little more like this was merely self-defense rather than revenge. “You REALLY shouldn’t have pissed me off…”

“Simone,” Chad yelled out as he came rushing up with Gayle beside him. He glared at the girls who’d attacked me and exclaimed, “We saw you three jump her…”

“I’ll handle this,” I told Chad and Gayle as they stepped forward to help me.

I stared at the girl who’d punched me, smirking as I did so. I couldn’t help but feeling more than a little excited by her pain and the further humiliation that was about to follow. I even licked my lips as I considered what I was about to do to her and her friends.

“Fucking bitch,” the girl in obvious pain yelled while blood ran from her nose. “I’m gonna fuck you up…”

“You’re welcome to try,” I pointed out with a sadistic glee. “If you’re stupid enough to attack me again after I demonstrated my trick, then you deserve every ounce of the pain I’m about to give you…” Her friends gulped and backed away.

Before I could do anything more though, another voice added to the mix, demanding, “What the hell is going on here?” I looked up to see the vice principal Mr. Decker coming towards us. He was an imposing man who was tall, a bit stocky, and completely bald. He was twisted, though from what I understood, the only thing about his twist was that he was bald and couldn’t grow any hair anywhere on his body. It was a pretty minor twist, all things considered.

“She hit me,” the other girl lied, pointing to me. “She attacked me for no reason…”

Decker glared at me, apparently believing her since she was injured and I was not. I met his eyes and didn’t look away, giving him a cold glare that obviously made him uncomfortable.

“She’s lying,” Gayle burst out, “I watched her and her friends jump Simone…”

“Then how come I’m the one bleeding?” the other girl screamed. “She hit me…”

“The stupid slut is lying,” I stated simply, sneering as I did so. “My trick is that if someone injures me, I reflect the injury back at them. It’s on record.”

“Regardless, you’re still suspended for fighting,” Decker said.

I just sneered in contempt that this stupid little man dared to think he had the right to judge me. It seemed that he was going to need a lesson as well as the bitch who’d attacked me. It took a great deal of effort to control myself and only push on his willpower a little.

“I see,” I said coldly. “I didn’t throw a single punch or make any offensive moves at all, yet you want to punish me. I was physically assaulted on school property and you did absolutely nothing to prevent it. Now it seems that you’re trying to cover it up and blame me instead…” I gave a wicked smile as I added, “Thank you. The lawsuit from this should pay for all of my college bills and then some…”

“What…?” Decker gasped in surprise.

“I was the victim of gross physical assault by three people on school grounds,” I pointed out coldly. “There are multiple witnesses to this. That makes this a criminal matter now so the police will need to be involved. And of course, you are violating my rights by punishing the victim of the assault… That makes this a matter for a civil lawsuit as well… And of course, there’s all the bad publicity that will result…all thanks to you…” I pushed on his willpower a little more, enjoying the looking of squirming discomfort on his face.

“You can’t…,” Decker stammered, obviously shocked at having a student threaten him like this.

I stepped a little closer to him and then whispered so that only he could hear. “Fuck with me on this and I’ll not only have your job, but I’ll have every cent of your life savings as well…”

Decker paled at that and then took a nervous step back from me. He quickly tried protecting his pride by saying, “I suppose this doesn’t deserve suspension, I mean…not if you were just defending yourself.” He gulped and said, “Just don’t let this happen again…” And with that, he turned and hurried away as quickly as he could.

I turned to look at the girls who’d jumped me, giving them a shark’s smile for a moment. All three turned and hurried away, apparently having decided that they no longer wanted to mess with me. That was probably the smartest decision they’ve made in quite some time. Of course, that didn’t mean I was just going to forget about this, not in the least.

“Holy shit,” Chad exclaimed as he and Gayle rushed to my side. “I can’t believe you did that…”

“You actually made Mister Decker back down,” Gayle added with a disbelieving shake of her head. Then she cautioned me, “He might hold it against you though in the future.”

“If he does,” I pointed out calmly. “I’ll deal with it then.”

Chad just stared at me for a moment before saying, “You’ve got bigger balls as a girl than you did as a guy.”

“Thank you,” I responded with a scowl. “I think.”

“She probably deserved that,” Gayle said, looking in the direction that the other girls had run in. “But you were kind of harsh with Mister Decker…”

“Harsh?” I asked with a raised eyebrow. “I don’t think so. He was going to try suspending me…” I snorted in disdain at that.

Gayle just gave me a wary look before responding, “Okay…”

Chad gave a slightly forced grin and asked, “So, you guys wanna hang out? I’ve got that new virtual reality game that I’ve been wanting to show you…”

“Not right now,” I responded grimly. The encounter with those girls and with Decker had really stirred my dark side and I wouldn’t trust myself around my friends until I’d had a chance to satiate it a bit. As it was, I was starting to have fantasies about them, ones that they’d be horrified of if they found out. “I’m afraid that I have things I need to take care of tonight.”

Chad looked disappointed at that so Gayle told him, “Maybe we can come over tomorrow…”

After I’d said goodbye to my friends, I immediately started towards my other home, the one where I could revel in all my dark urges and satisfy these desires that most people wouldn’t understand. I was already feeling very horny and was looking forward to having Caitlyn eat me out.

As soon as I arrived, I stepped through the door and called out, “Caitlyn...”

“Yes mistress,” she responded, immediately running into the room. She was dressed in a slutty fetish costume with lots of rings built into it, perfect for bondage games.

I stared at my pet for a moment, noticing that her willpower had barely increased at all since I’d seen her yesterday. At this rate, I’d only need to push her willpower down in a week, and then only a couple times more after that before it became completely irreversible.

“Have you completed the tasks I gave you?” I asked.

“Yes mistress,” she responded submissively. “I bought the supplies you commanded and got the tattoo…”

“Show me,” I ordered. Caitlyn didn’t hesitate before showing me the tattoo on her ass cheek that said ‘PROPERTY OF MISTRESS SIMONE’. I nodded at that and then told her, “Pour me some scotch while I get changed.”

A minute later, I was in the bedroom, stripping off these frumpy clothes I had to wear in public and letting out a loud sigh of relief. I was grateful that I could finally get into something comfortable. I realized the irony of that even as I put on the black corset and knee high stiletto heeled boots. I was soon dressed in my favorite dominatrix outfit and feeling much better.

“This is more like it,” I said with a sneer, grabbing a whip and then going back into the living room where my slave met me with a glass of scotch.

I took a long drink of the scotch, and without having to say anything, Caitlyn was holding out my silver cigarette case. Caitlyn lit the cigarette for me and didn’t even blink when I blew the smoke into her face.

“Now,” I mused, looking her over and trying to decide if I wanted to tie her up and whip her for a bit or if I wanted to just have her go straight to eating me out. Of course, I was still on my period and that would be pretty disgusting, but that was her problem, not mine. “This is the way things should be…”

I felt deep sense of satisfaction as I considered what I was about to do with Caitlyn, when suddenly, my mood was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing. I glared at the door, annoyed at the interruption.

“See who it is,” I ordered Caitlyn.

Caitlyn looked through the peep hole on the door and then told me, “Mistress, it’s a teenage girl…”

I stared at the door with my eyes narrowing with a sudden suspicion of who it was. “Let Gayle in,” I said.

Caitlyn opened the door and I saw that my suspicion was indeed correct. Gayle was standing in the doorway, staring at Caitlyn with her mouth open. However, she noticed me a moment later and let out a loud gasp.

“I knew you were too curious for your own good,” I told my stunned friend. “I shouldn’t be surprised that you followed me…”

“Holy shit,” Gayle gasped, still staring at me. “What the hell is going on Simone? Why are you dressed like that?”

“Don’t presume to make demands of me,” I snapped at her, pausing to bite back on my own impulses. The one place where I could let loose of my dark nature was no longer quite as safe for that. Then I asked, “Would you like something to drink? Scotch? Brandy? Wine?”

“Um…wine?” Gayle responded hesitantly.

“Get her a glass of wine,” I ordered Caitlyn. “Red.”

“Yes mistress,” Caitlyn answered before she rushed off.

Gayle stared after Caitlyn and then at me again, obviously looking extremely nervous. That touch of fear was stirring my desires and I had to keep them clamped down.

“I can’t believe you’re walking in those boots,” Gayle blurted out. “I’d be afraid of breaking my ankles…”

I just smiled faintly, then gestured to the couch, “Sit down.” I sat down in my chair, taking a sip of my scotch and then a drag from my cigarette. A large part of me was enjoying Gayle’s discomfort, but another part felt sympathy for her. “It seems that I need to explain.”

“You think?” Gayle responded. “I knew there was more to your twist than you were admitting… But this…” Then she gestured to Caitlyn who was coming back with a glass of wine. “And what’s up with her?”

“This is Caitlyn,” I said with a smirk, grabbing Caitlyn’s ass and startling Gayle even more. “She’s my obedient little pet…” Gayle nearly choked at that. “Aren’t you?”

“Yes mistress,” Caitlyn agreed.

I looked back at Gayle and considered what I was going to say. I hadn’t wanted any of my friends or family to find out about this part of me, about this second life I was living. I’d been trying hard to keep my two lives separate, but it seemed that was no longer to be the case.

“The story behind my disappearance is that I was kidnapped,” I told Gayle rather calmly. “Caitlyn kidnapped me, tied me up, and tried to dominate me completely… Her intention was to trigger my twist and force me to become her own ideal submissive slave…” I gave Gayle a wry smile as I added, “Obviously, things didn’t go quite as planned.”

“How…?” Gayle asked awkwardly, staring at Caitlyn. “Why is she like that?”

“As you can see,” I pointed out, “I became the exact opposite of what she intended. Instead of a submissive slave, I became a dominatrix. To be completely honest, I became a bitch with a strong sadistic streak, not to mention a taste for domination and bondage.”

“Oh shit,” Gayle whispered, now looking afraid.

“I’ve been trying to keep my desires under control,” I explained with a faint sneer. “I’ve been trying very hard to play nice with others. Trust me, it isn’t all that easy with the way my thoughts and emotions work now. This,” I gestured around us, “is my outlet…where I can come to satisfy my darker nature without hurting anyone.”

“What about her?” Gayle demanded, pointing to Caitlyn.

“Caitlyn is a…special case,” I said carefully. “As I said, she kidnapped me. Unfortunately for her, one of my tricks is that I can…bend people to my will.”

“Mind control,” Gayle whispered, giving me another look of fear. “Are you going to do that to me?”

I actually considered it for just a moment before shaking my head. “No. I’ve promised myself that I won’t do that to anyone who doesn’t really deserve it. Trust me, Caitlyn does. I gave her exactly what she gave me. I won’t do this to anyone who doesn’t deserve it, especially not my family or friends. I promise…you’re safe from me.”

“This is a bit to take in,” Gayle told me, not looking very comforted. “I don’t really even know you anymore, do I?”

I let out a sigh at that and then put out my cigarette. “I can’t argue with that,” I admitted. “I’ve been trying to keep this part of myself quiet so that I wouldn’t scare you all away.” I paused for a moment, trying to consider how I could explain this. “My friends and family are the only things that keep me from giving into this part of myself entirely. You have no idea how tempted I am by that.”

“Yeah,” Gayle said, taking the first sip from her wine and looking as though she didn’t enjoy the taste. “I guess I can understand that. I mean, this is a bit much to take in.”

“Will you keep quiet about all this?” I asked, trying to control myself so that I didn’t just demand her silence.

Gayle hesitated a moment before answering, “Yeah… I’ll keep your secret.” Then she cautiously said, “But you’re going to have to tell your mom and dad sometime… I mean, you can’t hide this forever.”

“You might be right,” I admitted. “But I’d rather not take the chance of scaring them off when they realize the full nature of my twist.”

Gayle smiled nervously, though it was the smile of a kid who was about to do something naughty. “So…can you tell me more about your other life here?”

I grinned back, though my smile wasn’t nearly as innocent. “Very well, but it might be a little more than you’re comfortable with. It might be easier just to show you…” She paled at that while I just laughed. As I’d already told her, she was perfectly safe from me, no matter how much she was tempting me. Still, that didn’t mean that I couldn’t at least have fun by embarrassing her.

--------------------

It was just after fifth period and I’d just left the classroom with Gayle and Chad. This class had been particularly slow and painful today, and though I was a sadist, I wasn’t a masochist. I was just as glad to be out of there as everyone else.

“So, you guys want to come over and play some cards after school?” Chad asked. “I got a cool new card yesterday that I was going to add to my deck…”

“I’m not in a cards mood today,” I told him after a moment.

“Maybe my new VR game,” Chad said. “You seemed to like it the other day…”

“Maybe after dinner,” I responded with a faint smile. “I have some things I need to do after school…”

“I promised I’d help her practice with her makeup,” Gayle quickly added though she’d made no such promise.

It had been several days since Gayle had discovered my secret and she’d kept quiet about it just like she promised. And though she hadn’t said a word to me about my other life since, she had been providing interference to keep Chad and others from finding out as well. I appreciated her assistance, especially as I’d never asked for it.

Chad frowned, looking a little jealous at being left out now that he was the only guy in our group. I wonder if Gayle used to feel that way when it was Chad and I outnumbering her.

“Well, we can talk about it later,” I pointed out with a wry smile. “We don’t want to be late for class again.”

Then I smirked faintly, thinking that it probably wouldn’t do for me to push a teacher again…no matter how much I enjoyed it. In fact, that was the reason I had to keep from doing so.

“Later then,” Chad agreed reluctantly before he and Gayle left for their next class together.

I had barely started down the hall when I saw Mike coming towards me again, an arrogant smirk on his face. I scowled in annoyance, wondering what it would take to make that guy get the hint.

After I’d humiliated Mike in the cafeteria, I thought that he’d stay away but that had only worked to a degree. He hadn’t come too close but he’d been spreading rumors about me and following me around. It was time to do something about this.

“Hey babe,” Mike greeted me.

“Are you looking to get hurt?” I calmly asked Mike in a cold voice, giving him a steady glare.

“You know, you’re totally hot when you’re angry,” he responded with a smug grin.

I continued glaring at him for a moment, taking several deep breaths to control myself so that I didn’t do something that I’d regret later…not that I regretted much anymore. Still, this was an exercise in self-control.

“You do know that I used to be a guy,” I reminded him, thinking that this fact alone should have kept him and most other boys away. Then again, this was Spiral where even the norms tended to have more open minds.

“But you’re obviously not anymore,” Mike said, staring at my tits with a hungry grin.

Mike’s persistence was really starting to annoy me and I was more than a little tempted to give him a reminder of what had happened when he’d fucked with me in the cafeteria. In fact, the urge to break him to my will…to hurt and humiliate him right here in the hallway was very strong. It took a great force of effort to keep from doing what I so wanted to. Even so, I might still have given in if wasn’t for the fact that I’d been trying even harder to avoid that kind of attention ever since my encounter with Decker.

“So what do you say?” Mike asked, smirking even more. “Wanna go out with me?”

I stared at him flatly for another moment, giving him a look that would have made most people take a step back though he seemed completely oblivious. Then I slowly smiled, though it wasn’t a pleasant one. If he couldn’t take a hint then maybe it was time to give him exactly what he was asking for.

“Very well,” I finally responded, seeing a faint flicker of surprise on Mike’s face though he quickly covered it up. “Tonight.”

“Great,” Mike started though I cut him off.

“Come here alone,” I told him, writing down the address of the house I’d acquired from Caitlyn. “If you don’t show up, you won’t get another chance. If you tell anyone about this, I’ll deny it and you won’t get another chance.” Then I handed him the paper and said, “I’ll see you tonight,” as I turned and walked away.

“I promise I’ll be on my best behavior,” Mike called to me, sounding even more smug than before…if that was even possible.

I just smirked to myself and mused, “Maybe…but I won’t.”

--------------------

I stood in front of the large mirror, looking myself over and feeling quite pleased by what I saw. I looked sexy and dangerous which was exactly how I felt.

At the moment, I was wearing a new outfit that I’d had my pet order for me, one that fit me even better than the ones I’d acquired from her. This was a sleek black outfit that covered everything from the neck down. It had a built in corset, bustier, and stiletto heels.

My hair was pulled back into a long braid and I had my makeup done almost perfectly with dark eye shadow and crimson lipstick. Gayle had given me some makeup lessons, being quite good since she had a lot of experience matching different shades and styles to skin tone. I’d been practicing quite a bit and had become quite acceptable.

Once I was fully satisfied with my appearance, I reached for my cigarette case and lit myself a cigarette. I took a long drag, absently considering how I had once thought these things disgusting but now found smoking to be very pleasant. Of course, there were other effects of my twist which were far more extreme than just gaining a bad habit.

“Slave,” I called out.

“Yes mistress?” Caitlyn answered, immediately coming at my call.

She stood there waiting patiently for any command I had, having no resistance whatsoever. She seemed to accept her new status as my slave and pet completely and totally, much to my amusement. Of course, that was exactly as it should be.

“My guest should be arriving soon,” I told her with a smirk. “If he has the balls that is. You know what to do.”

“Yes, mistress,” she responded with a bow.

With that, I went and took a seat while I waited to see if that pathetic loser Mike actually came or if he chickened out. Of course, if he left me waiting for nothing, then he was going to be in serious trouble when I did get my hands on him. I hated wasting my time.

While I waited, I occupied my thoughts with what I’d do to Mike if he stood me up…and what I’d do if he didn’t. I also had a few pleasant thoughts of world conquest, one of the fantasies that kept coming back to me.

“I never would have guessed that I’d be looking forward to dating a boy,” I mused to myself, getting turned on as I once again thought of what I might do to Mike. I’d be able to satisfy my darker urges and deal with that obnoxious pest at the same time. Of course, he might not be very happy about things afterwards but that was hardly my problem.

Then the doorbell rang and I smirked at the sound but made absolutely no move to answer it. Caitlyn rushed to do that instead.

I heard Mike’s voice exclaim, “Holy shit,” as he saw Caitlyn, dressed in a fairly modest maid outfit that was still very sexy. I was in the next room over and out of sight at the moment but I could easily imagine the look on his face.

“I have been instructed to prepare you,” Caitlyn told him.

“Whoa,” Mike exclaimed. “A blindfold? This is kind of kinky…” He sounded a bit nervous as he realized that he was in over his head but he wasn’t about to admit that, especially when things were getting so interesting so fast.

I took a sip of scotch and waited patiently while Caitlyn prepared my date for me. After all, if I just walked into him like this without these precautions, there was a chance that I’d scare the boy off. I didn’t want that…yet. Not until after I’ve had my fun.

A few minutes later, Caitlyn returned and told me, “It is done mistress.”

“Then leave us,” I told her as I got up. “I’ll want some privacy for now.”

“Yes, mistress,” she responded before turning to leave the room.

I slowly walked down the hall to the guest bedroom and then paused at the door. There was Mike, blindfolded and stretched out on the bed with his wrists cuffed to the head while his feet were tied to the base. I was a little surprised that Caitlyn could get him to agree to that so easily without having to use force or drugs, but then again, she did have a bit of experience with this kind of thing.

“Are you comfortable?” I asked, smirking as Mike turned his head to listen to me.

“Simone?” he asked, a hint of nervousness in his voice. “This isn’t quite what I had in mind when I asked you out…not that I really mind…” He smirked, apparently thinking that this was just a game. However, he was about to learn that I didn’t play with safe words.

“No, but it is what I had in mind,” I said, feeling turned on at how helpless I had him at the moment.

Then I went to Mike’s side and put a hand on his cheek, holding him gently for a moment before I suddenly slapped him. The fact that he couldn’t see it coming meant that it caught him by surprise.

“What’s going on?” he demanded, once again sounding vaguely nervous. “I don’t like not being able to see…”

“Very well,” I said, reaching for his blindfold and lifting it enough so that he could get a good look at me. “After all, I did get dressed up for this date so you should at least see that…”

Mike stared at me with his mouth open, obviously shocked by my appearance. I let him take a good look while I gave him a cold stare.

“Simone…,” he started.

Without warning, I slapped him again, leaving a red mark over half his face. “That’s Mistress Simone,” I told him coldly. “Or just mistress.” His eyes widened at that.

“What the fuck?” Mike demanded. “This is getting a bit twisted…”

“Of course it is,” I pointed out calmly. “This is my twist.” I gave him a predatory look that made him gulp in realization.

Then I reached into the dresser beside the bed and pulled out a knife that I’d tucked in their earlier. I let Mike get a good look at it and savored the look of fear in his eyes. Only then did I put his blindfold back in place.

“Not a word,” I told him. “I do have a ball gag if necessary. Nod if you understand me.” He nodded while I smirked.

A moment later, I went to work cutting his clothes off, being careful not to cut him though I didn’t let him know that. I did poke him a little with my nails just to make him jump and realize how much he was under my power.

Once Mike was completely naked, I pulled my whip out of the dresser drawer and snapped it a few times in the air just to get him even more nervous. I then made sure to hit him in the chest with it a couple times before I removed his blindfold again.

Mike stared at me with a strange expression on his face while I just smirked at how much I had him under my power. Of course, I could just push at him with my trick and bend him completely to my will, but that would be too easy and not as satisfying as breaking him this way.
As it was, I was having real fun and getting very horny.

“You’ve been a very bad dog,” I told Mike, snapping my whip and catching him on the chest again. “I just might have to have you fixed…” He gave me a look of fear. I grabbed his balls and cupped them firmly, making it quite clear that I could crush them with ease. “Now beg me to spare you…”

“Please…,” Mike blurted out.

I squeezed just a little and said, “Please what?”

“Please…mistress,” Mike begged while I savored the moment.

“Now beg like you mean it,” I commanded him, holding up the knife so that he could see it. “Convince me to spare your miserable little balls…”

Mike began to beg and plead for me not to cut off his balls until I was satisfied, then I played a few more games with him, alternating between causing him pleasure and plain. I humiliated him further, getting more and more turned on as I did so.

Before long, Mike had surrendered entirely to this situation and my power over him. And then I looked him in the eyes and was suddenly struck by a realization that he was really getting into this…as if his hard-on wasn’t already a clue. I could see it in his eyes though… He was being turned on by this every bit as much as I was.

Suddenly, Mike’s persistence in coming after me made a LOT more sense. The reason I hadn’t chased him off after humiliating him in the school cafeteria was because I’d actually excited him instead. In spite of being a bully, he was actually a natural submissive and I’d just happened to stumble onto him.

“I know what you are,” I told Mike, excited by the realization.

“What am I…mistress?” Mike asked submissively.

“My dog,” I told him with a smirk. “My little pet dog. I’m going to have to get you a dog collar to wear…”

Mike hesitated only a moment before responding, “As you wish, mistress.”

But as I stared at my new pet, imagining him with a dog collar on and nothing else, I was suddenly struck with another realization. Until now, I’d never considered that there were people out there with urges and desires that were compatible with my own…people who loved to be hurt, humiliated, and dominated. Until now, I’d thought that the only way I could satisfy my desires would be to do what I’d done with Caitlyn, yet now I realized that wasn’t necessary. All I had to do was find other people who would want me to treat them like that.

The part of me that was Simon let out a sigh of relief from within. This meant that I could satisfy my darker hungers without breaking any of Simon’s morals or the rules that I’d set up. I couldn’t help but feeling excited by this realization, though I also felt a certain annoyance since I liked the idea of hurting innocent people.

“Enough time to consider that later,” I mused to myself, turning my attention back to Mike.

I was still pretty damn horny and decided that my new pet here would actually have the honor of eating me out. I was going to see if he had what it takes to make him worthy of actually remaining my pet or of my fucking him. I smirked and reached for my whip again, enjoying the look in his eyes as he stared at it.

“Come dog,” I told him with a snap of the whip. “Simone says…we’re only just getting started…”

--------------------

I sat at the small makeup table, staring at my reflection in the mirror as I finished up the final touches. Half a minute later, it was perfect.

At the moment, I was in my bedroom though it had been redecorated so that it no longer had much resemblance to what it had looked like when I’d been Simon. There was almost no hint that a teenage boy had ever resided here, and instead, it looked almost as though it belonged to an adult woman.

This room was much more to my new tastes but was still a bit subdued. And truthfully, I considered the room I’d set aside at the other house to be more of my true home, even though this was the one where I slept.

I looked into the mirror and smirked at myself, feeling quite pleased as I considered how things have been going for me lately. In fact, everything had been going just about perfect.

Gayle had continued to remain silent about my other life even though it had been a week and a half since she’d learned about it. She still didn’t talk to me about it but that was perfectly acceptable, as long as she didn’t talk to anyone else about it either. I chuckled faintly as I imagined what Chad would think if he ever found about my darker nature.

Of course, there was someone else who was quite aware of my second life, someone besides Gayle and Caitlyn that is. Mike had definitely experienced my desires first-hand…and more than once. In fact, he’d become my second pet…one whom I never even had to use my trick on.

My relationship with Mike had surprised even me since I never would have imagined having one with that obnoxious jock. However, the fact that he got off on humiliation and had submitted to me entirely of his own free will had made him quite interesting to me. After school, he was my pet and slave while at school he now left me alone and actively avoided me unless I instructed him otherwise. It was the perfect relationship.

I was a self-centered and sadistic bitch, all thanks to my twist, but there was more to me. Simon still remained within and ever since I’d come back to my friends and family, I’d been able to bring more of him and his emotions to the surface. However, it had been difficult balancing these two sides of myself, both satisfying my dark urges while not crossing the line I’d set for myself.

Ever since my twist, one of the things I’d been trying to do was find a sense of balance in my life, a way to live that would satisfy the urges and desires that came from my twist while keeping me from becoming a slave to them. Mike, as annoying as he had been at first, had done a great deal to help me find that balance, to find a way to satisfy my desires without crossing the line.

I was quite satisfied with the way my life was going at the moment, or at least I was for the most part. A large part of me was still disgusted that I was living with my old family, going to school, and holding myself back when I was capable of so much. However, I considered that as proof that I was doing well at living with the rules I’d established for myself.

“But I do need to do more,” I mused to myself, considering what I was about to do.

At first, I hadn’t wanted anyone to know about the true nature of my twist and what it was I now craved and desired. However, things had worked out quite well with both Mike and Gayle knowing about it so I decided to take it one step further.

With that, I stood up and looked down at myself and the dominatrix outfit that I was currently wearing. I smirked at the sight, feeling quite comfortable like this and knowing that it would create quite an impact on anyone who saw me.

A moment later, I stepped out of my room and walked down the hall to the living room, knowing that Sharon would be there, lounging around without a top on. Leonard was currently at the bakery while Erin and Ellie were staying the night with a friend, which meant that this was the perfect time to do this.

“Simone?” Sharon exclaimed in surprise when she saw me. Her eyes went wide. “What are you wearing?”

“Something comfortable,” I stated calmly, remembering a talk I’d had with her about my lack of comfort in normal clothes. She’d told me that I should go ahead and wear what I was comfortable with so I thought that I’d take her up on it, at least enough to let her know about my twist. Out of all my friends and family, she was the one most likely to understand.

Sharon just stared at me for a moment before nodding her head slowly. “I see,” she responded carefully, revealing that she really did. “This does make a bit more sense…”

“My twist and compulsions go a bit deeper than just the clothes,” I admitted, though I probably didn’t need to. “I won’t go into details.”

“I’d appreciate it,” Sharon told me with a shake of her head. “There are some things that a mother doesn’t really need to know.” She paused a moment before adding, “But I do appreciate your letting me know.”

“I don’t think Leonard or my sisters really need to know,” I told her with a smirk. “At least not yet.”

“Good decision,” she responded with a laugh. “I imagine that Leonard wouldn’t be thrilled and I don’t want to have that discussion with Erin or Ellie just yet…”

Sharon stared at me and then shook her head with a sigh. She got up and went to the liquor cabinet, poured each of us a drink and then handed me one before sitting on the couch. I sat down as well, taking a sip and watching her, feeling amused by her reactions.

“It could be much worse,” I pointed out with a smirk, deciding to make her a little more uncomfortable. “Just wait until Erin and Ellie go through their twists…”

“Damn,” Sharon muttered, taking a long drink from her glass. “Trust me, I’ve already been worried about that…” Then she paused to stare at me for a moment longer, her eyes going over my outfit and settling on my stiletto heeled boots before finally going back to my face. “The hell with it...” She gave me a naughty look and said, “Go ahead and tell me all about it…”

I just laughed at that, feeling pleased by my decision to tell Sharon about my other side. After all, she had at least some understanding of the kind of desires I felt and of the way most normal people would react. Fortunately, she was a lot more open-minded than most mothers would be.

“Obviously, I have a bit of a dark side,” I told her with a smirk, taking a long sip of my drink and thinking about my two pets. I was getting turned on just thinking about them. “It started when a strange woman pulled up beside me in her car…”

I told Sharon about my twist, even telling her about Caitlyn and enjoying the look of shock on her face. To my surprise, I actually felt a strange sense of relief as we talked, as though I’d finally brought the two sides of my life together and found a balance. Who knew I could still have a nice family life to go along with my dark side.

THE END

Author’s Note: I was halfway through writing this story when I was suddenly struck with inspiration to write my story the Changeling Chronicles. I put this story on hold until I was finished with the Changeling Chronicles, but then found that I couldn’t quite pick up my inspiration for this one again. I did finish it but the second half feels a little flat to me and lacks some of the details that I'd originally intended on adding.

up
171 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dark!

That title live up to the story. I read this last night from Morpheus group so I'd a little time to think about this. Simon was a nice kid who had his darkest nature pulled out and twisted by someone really warped.

Simone was born and is as much a _itch as have ever been born. However, Simon is still there within her too. The battle over the nice person with the darkness wages back and forth though the story. The fight with temptation was well done. I can't say Caitlyn's fate was undeserved. What she tried to do, yikes, but boy did it backfire.

By the end, we see Simone has discover an outlet to her darkness. Maybe not a good one, but one marginally acceptable by society. That's better than a outlaw preying on others like Caitlyn tried.

I will say this is a good story although it stretched beyond the boundaries I'm comfortable with. Like I said it was her fight with her inner darkness that was the reason I read it thought to the end.

Hugs
Grover

Wow!

I am not into this stuff normally, BUT you constructed another great story. You proved you are a master....storyteller, and I am glad to submit....to another side of Morpheus. Thanks!
Minor complaint several typos interrupted my limited concentration, I still greatly nejooyeed
yur stooree tho.

Sorry my nasty old sarcasm slipped, I seriously apologize for my bad manners. Please accept my sincere apology.
Deanna A.

Aloha, Deanna August

Much in agreement with Grover. Good read, a sexy read & deep

Her struggles to not be a slave to his kidnapper were remembered and paralleled with her not wanting to be a slave to her *twist*.

Never did learn if the would be mistress was also twisted but it didn't matter.

She knew she could not ignore her twist compulsions nor give into them totally and remain sane and free. She had to find a way to be herself, that middle ground between her old Simon self and her twist compulsions. Thus we get Simone as she evolved.

I like her describing what she did as talking the third path.

BTW how much you want to bet she and mom someday are in business together, either at the exotic dance club or...

That she remains friends with her old friends and even closer now with the race changing girl is a credit to her will power and basically decent nature even though she is by nature of her twist dark.

The twin girls, what will happen to them when they twist?

LOVED your pink powered twisted making a cameo.

Hum, I can see Simone now, "These are not the two droids you are looking for..."

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Inter voices

Very entertaining story and just as you stated somewhat dark. It was gratifying to see Caitlyn get the rug pulled out from under her, the only part about that that bothered me was that she did not seem to suffer more within, as she fell quickly into her new role than realize that she was paying the price for her crime. Well maybe in side she knows what happened, and that it is a trap of her own making. I was pleased that Simone did not lose herself to what she became, retaining much of Simon through changed.

Good story!

I am sure you could have easily just let Simone go wild with her new nature, and turn into Caitlyn. Instead, you chose the harder path, and made her into a real person who struggles to bring things into balance. I liked that, a lot!

Great story!

JennySugarLogo.png

fighting dark compulsions

finding a way to let out her darkness safely without hurting others ...

Not all of us manage to find that kind of balance.

DogSig.png

Oh,

I'd say it was well worth the read. Simon didn't win but neither did Simone. A balance was struck that seems to be workable for both sides of the new personality.

As usual, another good one.

Maggie

Great story

This story was a little bit a departure from a lot of your recent stories, but I like how Simon is coping. I would think that most teenagers might have more difficulty dealing with abilities that Simone ended up with. Simone comes across as a teenager working hard to be a mature adult, even though she is fighting with her compulsions.

I would not be surprised to see Simone show up in some future stories as a more mature lady.

:)

Extravagance's picture

Did you post this story, or did you submit it?

*GiggleGiggleGiggle* :D

Catfolk Pride.PNG

I was surprised

I didn't think I'd like this kind of story, as domination is not really my thing. But I actually did, it was pretty darn well written, and honestly after reading this I want to check out your other stories in the twisted Universe.

Also, I'm glad that witch got what she deserved.

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

awesome

i really liked the stories, actually i love alot of your stories

Well... this story was rather

Well... this story was rather dark, but I guess that was to be expected. It felt a bit strange though. I guess it's because you stopped in the middle, but the end felt really really rushed. First she's fighting with her compulsions and then she suddenly has Mike and the story is over. I actually expected some more trouble at school and maybe telling her friends, or something like that.

I liked the concept though, I feared Simon was totally gone, but in the end he was there to prevent Simone from becoming a psychopath.

Thank you for writing this interesting story,
Beyogi

Misunderstanding

It seems that I wasn't very clear in my author's note because people seem to think that I just stopped halfway through the story. That is not accurate as I finished the story where I wanted to, but when I went back to writing this story after writing the Changeling Chronicles, I just lacked inspiration so the second half felt a little flat to me and didn't have quite as much detail as I'd originally planned.

The waking world is but a dream.

darkside

boy this story was dark kinda of scary you should have give a warning like in the title name or s ... oh never mind
loved it!!!!
ed


ed

Caitlyn's financial situation

LibraryGeek's picture

There's something that seems like its been overlooked. It reads as though Caitlyn isn't working a job, but just caring for the house and her mistress' desires. So unless she were independently wealthy, there is a finite amount of time until the house becomes reposed by a bank or taken for back property taxes, as well as just general operating expenses. If Caitlyn is independently wealthy, then everything is cool, with Simone having her take care of the details of maintaining the property. It just hasn't been explicitly stated. Simone seems mature enough she wouldn't have overlooked the financial side of things.

-John Mead

Yours,

John Robert Mead

Hoping

I have been hoping that you would have added more stories by now. I understand that you have been doing other that have come straight to your mind and glad that you have let others write into this universe that you have created. But I have still been hoping for more from you. I would have liked to have seen this story personally continue, and you have me interested in learning more about Simone's little sisters to see if they twist and how they are to get twisted if that is the case. I also would have liked it if maybe Gayle would have come to either learn to be a Dominatrix or to see if she secertly had a submissive side and wanted to learn more about it under Simone teaching. To also help balance Simone out. Thank you for adding this story and universe as I have enjoyed it but I do hope to see you come back to it.

Pushing Boundries

I always enjoy your stories and always wait for your next one to come out with anticipation. This one however, did make me a little uncomfortable since S&M is not what I'm into.

As was mentioned in another review, it might have been interesting to see what was actually going on in Caitlyn's mind when the tables were turned on her. It might have also been interesting to see some of the interactions of Simone's old friends 'off camera'.

I've noticed that you've been deviating from your standard fare a bit lately. First with your Imp stories and now with this one. It's good for an author to stretch their boundaries a bit. Why not try something outside of an existing story universe for a change?

Enjoyed it! But I have one problem..

Aine Sabine's picture

Caitlyn came after Simon. By the description of events, it was pre-meditated! Why? It was never explained and it really is central to why it happened. Readers want to know!

Wil

Aine