I Feel Love

Printer-friendly version

‘I Feel Love’
By
Julie D Cole
I was deeply hurt. I loved Jane so much and we had wonderful times together. She’d told me I was unbelievably hot, incredibly funny, kind and her bestest friend in the entire world. Her friends told her they loved me, her mum loved me and even her hyper-critical older sister loved me. She loved me.

As far as I knew from lots of conversations together, I was perfect in every single way. We had grown together and we were hardly ever apart. So what went wrong? She met with friends on a hen night and someone had the idea that each of them talked about their partners and relationships. So they exchanged stories and experiences and after a few drinks she got to speak and everybody wanted to hear some of the more intimate details of our relationship.

Unexpectedly she in fact announced that I wasn’t perfect in every single way. She said that she’d never had been extremely disappointed because I had the world’s smallest penis as far as she was concerned, marginally bigger than a walnut’ as she announced. I found this out from the bride, Jo, when we went to her wedding 2 weeks later.

She’d said Jane had said she’d tried to accept it but sex was extremely important to her and she couldn’t actually feel anything when we did it. Of course she regretted saying it later but it was too late because the alcohol had loosened her tongue. I was shocked when Jo told me and deeply hurt but in truth I’d always tried hard but as hard as I was I could hardly get inside her because it wasn’t much bigger than a walnut.

Then Jane would become frustrated and lay back looking at me with disappointment and I’d lose any of the strength and rigidity. The first time we tried after Jo told me what Jane had said was my worst ever performance. I couldn’t do anything at all and I even went to the bathroom and tried. I felt guilty and whereas we’d end up just cuddling this time when this had happened previously this time she just tut- tutted with disappointment and then she turned over and went to sleep.

We didn’t speak about it the next day and I was so sad with my performance I tried to solve the problem by reading women’s magazines to find out what women really like and what women want from a relationship. I’ve got to say for a while I was very confused since they’d seem to all want different things. The next few times we ended up in bed together I tried desperately to ignore the difficulty I was having to grow in size and stay stiff and to make her feel better about it I tried to focus on some of the tips I’d picked up in my research and concentrated more on her breasts and nibbling her ears, caress her, kissing her gently and touching her below. I did once manage to make her sigh with pleasure but I couldn’t follow it up. She ended up touching herself and I could have been in the next room as far as she was concerned when she became excited. Again she turned over and went to sleep.

Then one night I smuggled a dildo into the bed under my pillow and as she started to feel passionate I reached for it thinking this would be my chance to satisfy her. Instead she just went berserk and said if she’d wanted a lesbian relationship she’d have gone with one of her friends. I couldn’t say sorry enough times but she shrugged me away. At least she went to sleep but I just lay wondering what to do and why I was so inadequate down below. From the articles I’d read some girls had more protrusion than me.

She tossed and turned for a while and then she awoke about 2 hours later and she sat up and just said ‘For God’s sake Adam we can’t go on like this. It’s like being in bed with another woman. You’ve got nothing to offer as a man. What’s wrong with you?’

I tried to apologize and she just stared at me with a look of almost hatred. I stammered that I was trying my best but that I couldn’t change what I was born with. I said that what I lacked in size I’d make up in technique but she just laughed and said I had no technique. After 5 or 10 minutes of agony she said I should just leave and let her have chance to think about the future because for now she’d had enough.

So she was just kicking me out even though we’d had a wonderful friendship. The way she looked at me as she asked me to leave made me feel sick in my stomach. After a few pathetic attempts to apologize I eventually just said sorry and climbed out of bed. I must have looked a sorry sight as I grabbed my things, hiding my ‘walnut’ then picked up my mobile phone and I just went without looking back. I couldn’t help myself and don’t know what came over me. I just burst into tears and I ran downstairs to let myself out.

Jane’s mum must have heard us and she got up to find out what was going on but I brushed past her. I couldn’t face her. I was in tears all the way home that night having rushed out slamming the door behind me and I heard it lock. No way was I going back even though I’d left my car keys behind. I had to get away and I needed some space. I didn’t even want to go home to face questions from mum and sis.

I chocked back more tears and I felt sick. I couldn’t help that I couldn’t penetrate her and I’d tried my best. At least I’d tried to bring her to climax another way but it seemed all she wanted was some well endowed man who could thrust hard inside her and relieve her twitch or whatever it was that was making her so irritable. I hated myself and I’d never felt so humiliated. Why couldn’t I be normal?

So I walked the 5 miles home and it was almost daylight as I arrived at the gate at the bottom of our driveway. I looked at my watch and saw it was 5am. No sign of life but then why would there be unless Jane or her mum had been concerned enough to ring. But then they’d have rung my mobile so any faint hopes that Jane was sorry went from my head.

As I opened the gate a taxi pulled up and I thought it was Jane coming to apologize after all. It wasn’t it was Kristy, who lived next door, arriving home from a vacation laden with suitcases and bags. I looked up as she paid the fare and offered to help. She saw I’d been crying.

She put her arm around me and asked what was wrong. I looked up into the eyes of this tall, strong and almost Amazon like lady who seemed even taller than usual in her heels. Why couldn’t I be tall and strong too? I guess she was a few years older than me and was well stacked. I’d often wondered what job she did because she had a nice lifestyle with lots of friends and she drove an Audi TT that I’d always wanted to own instead of my small Vauxhall Corsa. I couldn’t afford the insurance let alone the installments on the car.

‘What’s wrong Adam? Can I help, what’s happened?’

I tried my best to tell her but I just said ‘nothing, it’s nothing really. It’s just that I’ve had an argument and I might have upset Jane too much tonight.’

‘Come inside and have some coffee and tell me about it. I’m past sleeping now and I’m desperate for some caffeine after the rubbish on the aero plane. Will you help me with my bags and come in for a chat.’

I nodded and picked up one of the suitcases. She laughed. ‘Let me take that or you’ll give yourself a hernia.’ So I picked up a smaller case and some gift bags and followed her up her drive and she quickly opened the door. I’d never been inside before even though she’d lived there alone for 5 years since her friend had suddenly packed a bag and disappeared to Australia to find a new life. I never really met her but she was a little bit older than Kristy and smaller with long blond hair half way down her back. I think they were friends from schooldays.

Kristy left me sitting at the kitchen table whilst she put her bags in her room and I boiled the kettle ready to make the drinks when she came back.

As she came through the doorway she smiled. ‘It will have to be instant if you don’t mind. With creamer since I have no milk until I get to the supermarket?’

I don’t recall even drinking it never mind the taste. But it was soothing and as we sat together I did unwind even though I felt a little uncomfortable telling Kristy about my relationship with Jane. She stretched out over the table and took hold of my hand, stroking it softly like I needed comforting and calming down. It did seem to work. Her hand was bigger than my hand and her fingers were strong and her skin a little rougher than mine. She told me that she had to endure a lot of stupid jibes but she’d learned to ignore them. I learned that she’d had several serious relationships. Men seemed attracted to her because she was strong and quite big and certainly well above average height.

But even though she had an amazing effect on me I could only think of the words from Jane ‘What’s wrong with you.’ I wanted to go back and tell her there was nothing wrong with me.

Eventually after skirting around the subject for an hour or so I blurted everything out to Kristy because I couldn’t stop myself. It was as if I’d know her forever and I couldn’t tell a lie to her. I guess though that I was still shaking a little bit because I was so upset. Somehow we’d moved from the kitchen table to the lounge and we were side by side on the sofa. Kristy was stroking my hair and drying my eyes.

‘Come on Adam, not every man has one hanging down to his knees you know. It’s not the size anyway it’s the technique. Better the quality than the width as well.’

‘How do you know?’ I said wondering if she was some sexual expert.

‘Ha-ha I don’t but I’m a girl and I share experiences and it’s obvious that no two men are alike and for sure they don’t just exaggerate about the size of the fish they catch.’

I laughed and as we chatted I found myself telling her more and more about the relationship between Jane and I. All the fun we had with her gang of friends and how we loved the theatre and shopping trips and how we had the same taste in music and how I helped her choose the clothes and the colors that suited her best. Her mum had told me I’d done wonders for her image and she wanted to hire me to give her a complete makeover too so she could find another man in her life.

Then Kristy put her finger under my chin and kissed me saying ‘I think I know your problem. Come with me a minute.’ She held my hand and took me to her bathroom. She sat me down on the toilet seat and picked up a hairbrush and brushed my hair parting it on the opposite side to normal and she kept brushing until it became soft and silkier.

‘There that looks better doesn’t it?

I looked at myself in the mirror. ‘Well it looks different and it seems longer and in much better condition than usual. ’

‘Yes you don’t look after it properly. I’ve seen you scrunch it up into a pony tail and often thought I’d like to sort you out. Why don’t you wear it in a better style and let it grow over your shoulders. It makes you look so much better.’

“I can’t wear a style like, can I?”

‘Why not? Anything goes these days. Here let me work on it more to show you just how good you could look.’

I let her brush it more and style and shape it more and she removed the dead ends and used some curling tongs to add some shape and lift.

‘There doesn’t that look better? Just look at yourself you look much healthier and you have nice eyes and a beautiful nose and chin. You’d make a very beautiful woman.’

‘No please that’s the last thing I want. Jane already says I make love like a woman and I need to be more masculine not more feminine.’

‘Adam you are who you are and you could only ever look more butch and you should embrace the gift of a beautiful face that you were blessed with. If Jane doesn’t want you then thousands would.’

‘But we are such good friends and it’s only the sex that’s getting in the way. I need to overcome it.’

‘Adam since you and I don’t know each other would you mind if I applied a little make up to your face to show you what I mean. Just a little I promise.’

‘OK since you’ve been so kind I don’t mind if it amuses you.’

‘Good. It does amuse me. It will amuse you too I promise.’

She sat me at her dressing table and switched on some spot lights but she turned me around so I couldn’t see myself.

‘Here let me get rid of those stray hairs. ‘

‘What, what? No please. Owl.’

‘There, that’s better. You ought to have them shaped.’

‘Let me curl your eye lashes since they are a nice length.’

I thought you were just applying a little make-up?’

‘I am and I haven’t applied any yet. You just need feminizing a bit first.’

‘No stop please. I told you more masculine not more feminize.’

‘Oh just shut up for a while and let me do my job.’

It took her about thirty minutes to finish what she’d started and I felt the heaviness of the mascara and the sweet taste of pink lipstick as I licked my lips.’

‘No don’t. You’ll spoil it.’ She put more on and I swear my bottom lip felt twice normal size.

Then she turned the chair around and I saw myself. I couldn’t believe it. I just smiled and she bent down and put her face alongside. ‘There who is butch and who is femme then?’

‘My God I can’t stay like this.’ I stood up but she stopped me and forced me back into the chair.

‘Oh shut up and wait a minute.’

She produced some drop on earrings and attached something that allowed them to be clipped to my ear lobes.

‘Ow that hurts. Have you made a hole in my ear?’

‘No you softy. They’ll fall off if they aren’t tight. That’s not bad but your shirt is a bit crap and spoils the effect. Take it off.’

‘No I can’t. Please no.’

You take it off and I’ll be back in a minute.

When she came back for some reason I covered my boobs. Well they are a little soft and tender sometimes and it just seemed natural. She just smiled.

‘Get those shorts off and put on this underwear. Then you can try this dress and see what it looks like.’

She turned her back at least whilst I removed my shorts so no chance for her to see the cause of my problems. I didn’t put on the bra but I slipped the dress over my head and let it fall to the floor. I nearly tripped over the hem as I moved towards the wardrobe to look in the long mirror. Kristy couldn’t wait any longer.

‘You see. I was right. Now you see the problem in front of you don’t you?

‘Err no, not exactly.’

‘Can’t you see that you are a bit mixed up in your genes and maybe not so fully developed yet?’

I just looked with amazement at the transformation. I did look very feminine but still felt like a boy inside. ‘This can’t be me. Can it?’

‘Well at least if you face up to this fact you might solve your problem. Is anything happening down there when you look at yourself dressed like this?’

‘Err no. Nothing it’s still like it was this morning and like it is most days.’

‘Don’t you find it exciting to dress and look like a woman?’

‘No. well I like it but so far I can’t really say either way.’

Kristy then took hold of my hand and led me downstairs. I seemed to automatically gather the dress to walk and she said I did it quite naturally.

‘Let me look in my shoe cupboard. I’m sure I’ve got something in there that will do. We need to lift you a couple of inches.’

She opened her closet that was stacked full of shoeboxes with photos of the shoes inside. She reached up to take a box with a pair of black court shoes with a small heel.

‘Here try these for size. We shouldn’t expect you to be able to walk in 4” heels at this stage but they will give you the feeling of what it’s like to be a real woman.’

She was right and as I looked in the mirror something was stirring below and I was embarrassed to see a bulge appear to spoil the flat front of the silk dress.

‘Eureka!! At last the walnut has stirred. Quick let me take a photo.’

‘No, No don’t please don’t’

‘Ha Ha. I’m just joshing with you. But it does look like we have lift off. Am I right?’

‘Yes I can’t believe it. I’m so embarrassed.’

I had to use the bathroom just to see for myself. Not exactly a nuclear rod but better than the micro phallus or ‘walnut’ as Jane called it. I couldn’t resist touching it and I turned sideways to see if it looked bigger from the side or the front. Well it was at least alive even if it was unlikely to hurt anybody. It was disappearing in front of my eyes unfortunately so I dropped the dress back over it. I did like the look that Kristy had created and I wondered what reaction I’d get if anybody saw me.

Kristy knocked on the door and I opened it red faced. She smiled and then she put her arms around me and I put my head on her shoulder.

‘See I think you needed to explore a little and find out what helps. Do you think Jane would like to see you looking like this?’

‘No way! I couldn’t let her see me. She’d think I was weird.’

‘Well you need to accept that you might have to take a different approach with her if you want her back. She obviously is in need of sex and better you find an answer isn’t it and have tried and failed than to regret it and see her turn to someone else.’

‘Mmm. I can’t really decide what to do. I need some time to think.’

‘How about some breakfast. I’m famished and I’m past sleeping how about you?’

‘I could eat something but let me get changed first.’

‘No stay as you is for a while and get comfortable with it. I’ll show you how to present yourself better that is somewhere in between the looks if you like. Maybe I can sort out some bits and pieces from the stuff that Ellie left behind since she suggested I gave it to the charity shops. I couldn’t get around to doing it and since you seem to be a similar size we could rummage through it all this afternoon if you aren’t doing anything.’

‘No it’s Sunday and mum will be going to church and then round to a friends for lunch. I usually hang around with Jane and we sometimes have lunch with her friends or we go for afternoon tea if the weather is nice. Oh I left my car at her house. I’ll need to get it later.’

‘So how about breakfast then? Just let me freshen up and get changed.’

‘Why?’

‘Well I need some fresh supplies and maybe we should go to Starbucks or there is a nice café I know in the precinct.’

‘I’ll get changed then. How to get rid of the make-up?’

‘Leave the make-up and let’s find something more casual for you once I put on a new face.’

‘Kristy I can’t. I really can’t. What if somebody sees me that I know?’

‘Who will recognize you? How about we go half way as I said and just leave the make-up. It’s not over the top.’

‘OK if you say so.’

We settled on some straight leg jeans and a short sleeved low cut top with a small jacket that felt strange at first. I didn’t wear a bra or try to create a bust in case I was stopped by anybody but Kristy said I needn’t worry because the style of the top did enough. She gave me a pendant on a silver chain that she fastened for me and a bulky bracelet. She felt I should dress down a little and produced a pair of canvas casual shoes. Unfortunately for me they were pink, but they fitted and matched the outfit. Kristy was wearing heels so the height difference between us was exaggerated.

‘Mmm. I should have fixed your nails as well. Mans hands!! They aren’t so big but a bit rough. You ought to learn to take care of them more. Men seem reluctant to visit beauticians. I don’t know why. Anyway you’ll do for now. Let’s get moving and we’ll see if you can relax and enjoy the experience.’

She took her car out of the garage and loaded her bags for the supermarket that she stored in a box in her boot. She seemed very tidy and my car boot was just a mess by comparison. Here I was going out with her and yet we’d hardly exchanged a few words in the past. She noticed how I was sitting in the car and told me to put my knees together to be more ladylike.

‘But I’m not supposed to be ladylike. This is just a breakfast trip.’

‘We’ll see.’

As we drove into town the sun was shining even though it was a little bit breezy. A typical spring day with a chance of rain in the air. I’d better get my car back later to avoid the showers predicted for later in the week. We parked in a multi-storey car park that was fairly central and only 15 minutes drive to Sainsbury’s supermarket for later.

I stepped out of the car a little nervously and put the bag on my shoulder. Lucky I hadn’t worn the heeled shoes and I hoped I wouldn’t meet anybody I knew.

We walked down the hill to City Square and into the railway station entrance where there was a parade of shops. Kristy had settled on Starbucks after all that was fine with me except it was busy. She said this was the reason she made the decision because she wanted to see my reaction and in fact felt I’d be safer there. We could at least sit outside in a screened area and we were under cover in case it rained. There were quite a few people passing by to and from the railway station and I sat down and watched whilst Kristy treated me. She brought coffees, orange juice, a blueberry muffin to share and two bacon filled croissants. Hardly good for the figure but who cares. I was reprimanded for eating too quickly but after watching Kristy I slowed down and took small nibbles. Mmm the bacon will be cold at this rate!

It was nice to enjoy a breakfast out for a change and to be treated even better. Why had she been so nice to me when I’d never really acknowledged her before?

She told me about her friendship with Ellie and my impression was that there had been something between them. So I switched the subject to me and we talked about Jane and the friends and somehow I felt comfortable to tell her the most intimate details. I mentioned that we’d dated since we were young and that I’d been shocked when Jane gave me a tongue kiss. She’d laughed it off at first and then for a while that was all we did. I remembered the time she pulled my hand to her bust and encouraged me to stroke her and then the first time I’d touched her below. Kristy remarked that the intimacy seemed one way and asked if Jane had touched me or indeed had I ever masturbated. I was too embarrassed to answer.

Still Kristy said that she felt that I obviously cared a lot about Jane and by the time we reached the last dregs of our Lattes she’d decided that I needed her coaching. She said that I needed to have been a lot more assertive and also I should have encouraged Jane to help build the confidence of my little walnut, or ‘Wally’ as she christened him, and find out what turned him on like she did.

I was getting to like Kristy and at least my confidence was being restored. She suggested we have a walk to stretch our legs a little as she wanted to call in at Debenhams to buy some bits and pieces. I was more or less breaking into a trot as I walked alongside her but at least it took my mind off being spotted by anybody.

In Debenhams Kristy seemed to spend ages looking for different make-up items as I hung around trying not to look conspicuous. Then I looked across towards the main entrance and to my shock horror Jo was coming through the door with her mother. I tried to look the other way but she’d spotted me.

‘Adam. Adam is that you? Adam what happened to you?’ She smiled as she looked me up and down. ‘Have you had a make-over? Where is Jane? My God she’s certainly brought out another side of you. Where is she I need to see her?’

‘I’m not with her today since we fell out a bit and so I’m here with a friend.’

‘What. You fell out. You’re joking me Adam. Where is she please?’

Her mum realized I was getting upset so she pulled her back and whispered.

‘Adam, are you OK. Can we help? Won’t you come and have a coffee or something and tell us what’s going on.’

Just then Kristy came from wherever she’d been and she said ‘Sorry Jo is it? I’m Kristy and we are together so please tell Jane not to worry because Adam is fine. As you can see he has a new image and he is now happy to move on.’

She tugged my arm and linked arms before taking me outside.

‘Kristy. You have annoyed me. Why did you say that? What will Jo think and she’ll wonder what on earth has been going on between us.’

‘Good. That’s what we want. Let little Miss Gossip go blab on you and trust me she’ll get in touch with you. She’ll be calling you before the day is done.’

‘Kristy I wish I could agree with you but more likely she will think I’m some sort of deviant or pervert and I’ll be lucky to ever see her again.’

‘Well there you go. Typical man. Gives up without a fight.’

Then she laughed. ‘Well typical Wo-Man and we have to connect you and let you meet her as a woman.’

‘No way. No way. She’d run a mile.’

‘I don’t think so madam.’

We left it there and moved on to the supermarket. I didn’t get one strange look, even when I popped into the ladies bathroom. As I washed my hands next to a mature lady I was sure that she admired the girl in the mirror. It was quite an exhilarating experience to be someone else for a change let alone to be viewed as the opposite sex. I was searching for the occasional admiring glance now rather than stares and sneers. I felt different and I wanted to linger selecting things and communicate with the shop assistants. I could look at the ladies wear section and the array of underwear without any conscience and Kristy had to drag me past the shoes that she said were not good enough.

I was pushing the cart whilst Kristy was checking sell buy dates and looking at prices. Unlike me she didn’t just pick up the first item she checked to ensure the price was right and the product was in date. Shopping wasn’t a race as far as she was concerned and she was trying to plan for the week ahead.

I was daydreaming when my mobile phone bleeped. OMG it was Jane. I almost dropped it as if it was red hot and Kristy looked around. ‘That was quick. Faster than bush telegraph. Go on answer it.’

‘Hi.’

‘Don’t Hi me. Where are you? Who are you with and what do you think you’re playing at?’

‘I’m in Sainsbury’s supermarket.’

‘Who are you with?’

‘Nobody. Well actually I’m with Kristy from next door since we came to town for breakfast and then to buy some food.’

‘You were in Debenhams so don’t tell lies.’

‘I’m not in Debenhams honest.’

Just then Kristy grabbed the phone and switched it off. ‘Let her sweat a bit.’

I switched it back on and then it rang again and so I switched it to silent mode and shut my eyes.

‘She won’t go away you know. Just count to ten and let the phone divert to your messages. Let’s see how keen she is to make amends.’

‘I can’t hurt her. She will think I don’t love her.’

‘Come on be real. After she kicked you out and humiliated you? What’s wrong with you Adam, are you ever going to let her know she hurt you? It’s not your fault you were down the queue a little in the little man area. Little Wally has been deeply upset.’

A lot of what Kristy said rang true but something inside me was telling me that I should give the benefit of the doubt to Jane. I still wished I was able to show her how much I loved her but just look at me now. I realized that I wasn’t ever going to be Mr. Beefy or become an Errol Flynn. I wondered who the modern day EF might be and if it really did reach his knees. How could any woman accommodate that?

I decided to check my messages and just the one. ‘Call me. …… long pause …. Please Adam call me.’

I looked at Kristy and she shrugged her shoulders and took the cart. It’s your funeral girl so make your mind up quick.’

I rang and Jane picked straight up.

‘Thanks Adam I was frightened you wouldn’t call back.’

‘So who were you with when you met Jo and her mum? Who is Kristy? Jo says she was sure you had something going between you.’

‘Kristy is a new friend of mine. She lives next door and she saw how upset I was after you kicked me out and helped me’

‘Adam I didn’t kick you out. Well I suppose I did but I’d had enough. I’m the laughing stock of the group and even mum and the neighbors know. They think you are incapable of bringing me to an orgasm. ‘

‘So I’m the talk of the Avenue now am I as well as the butt of your friends jokes?’

‘No you’re not. I’m sorry but I should have controlled myself and not drunk so much. So what about Kristy is she the new girl in your life?’

‘No she isn’t at all. I never even considered it. We just met and she helped me come to terms with my problem and she showed me how to find a solution.’

‘What do you mean? Are you saying you had sex together?’

‘No I’m not and the supermarket is hardly the place to discuss it.’

‘I agree so why don’t you come back around. You left your car here anyway and mum was surprised how rude you were pushing past her. You owe her an apology.’

‘Look Jane I’m made out to be the bad guy here and I’m not. I never pushed past your mom. She was at the top of the stairway when I left.’

‘Well I’m upset and I couldn’t eat all day. I just stayed in my room playing music and now I’m listening to Tony Blackburn playing hits from the 60’s and 70’s. Won’t you come back?’

‘Well I can’t really it’s not exactly the right time.’

‘What do you mean not the right time? Are you in the middle of something?’

‘No I’m saying I’m not exactly dressed for reconciliation. ‘

‘Look Adam I’ve seen all of you many times and I don’t care if you are in your birthday suit or dressed in a Gorilla suit. Please get your butt back around here. I need to see you and talk to you about what Jo told me.’

‘What do you mean? What did Jo tell you?’

She just said if I’d seen you I’d have been pleasantly surprised so I’m intrigued. Won’t you come back around? At least to pick up your car.’

‘I’ll have to think about it and consult with Kristy since she’s driving.’

‘Come on Adam please.’

‘I’ll see.’

‘Well don’t be long and I’ll take a shower just in case.’

Kristy smiled and I was surprised that she didn’t tell me how stupid I was. ‘See I knew she’d be intrigued. I bet little Jo told her everything.’

‘She can’t have done or she wouldn’t have been so nice.’

‘Oh. Wait and see.’

We headed for the checkout and Kristy paid whilst I packed into the bags.

‘I’ll drop you off then if you think you are ready.’

‘Ready for what. I just want to meet and talk.’

‘Let’s go then because I don’t want my frozen food to melt. You relax and get yourself ready.’

Fifteen minutes later we were outside Jane’s house and I turned to Kristy and thanked her for her help. I was terrified to go inside dressed like I was so I asked her to park up a while in case I had to do a runner.

I rang the bell and the door opened. Jane was standing there dressed in a black see through nighty and nothing else. My eyes were transfixed but nothing much stirred.

She looked at me and I expected her to kick me out but instead she pulled me through the door and we kissed. She was pushing her tongue into my mouth and taking a breath to say I looked just gorgeous. She took me by the hand and led me to her room that was alight with lots of perfumed candles.

‘Come on my love I’m going to ravish you. I never realized just how beautiful you are. Come let me make love to you.’

As she removed each item of clothes I could hear the music playing and she pushed me back on my back. ‘Oh my Mr. Adam just looks how big you are. Oh Adam why didn’t you tell me before how big you are. Let me say hello.’

I seemed to be bursting as if all the blood in my body was in one spot and yet I felt so wonderful. I liked the way Jane was fondling my breasts and stroking my body and kissing my ears. I just loved the feeling and she sat astride me and then lay horizontal and pushed back and forth until I saw a glazed expression on her face.

The music had changed and I never heard the intro.

Ooh
It's so good, it's so good
It's so good, it's so good
It's so good
Ooh
Heaven knows, heaven knows
Heaven knows, heaven knows
Heaven knows
Then I exploded and Jane was all over me before pushing me back.

She got up and opened the window wide and turned up the volume

Ooh
I feel love, I feel love
I feel love, I feel love
I feel love

I feel love, I feel love, I feel love
It was a 70’s song by Donna Summer I think.

Outside I heard two pips of a car horn and a car drive away.

Mmmmmm I feel love. Oh Mr. Wally what have you done.

up
138 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I Feel Love

A most interesting solution.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Great Story

ninatg1's picture

Julie:
You have outdone yourself. Such a cute story with such pleasant shifts.
Nina

Great Story

ninatg1's picture

Julie:
You have outdone yourself. Such a cute story with such pleasant shifts.
Nina

Cute is me

Nina,
It was fun and the 6000 word target came too fast so I didn't get chance to go too mad. Besides the Tony Blackburn show had started and he'd miss his chance if he wasn't quick. It was a great era of music and his live show is still available at BBS Radio 2 on line on Sundays around 2pm UK time I think.
It was just an itch that I needed to scratch. I'm glad for your comment.
Julie

Jules

Love Felt

Julie,

You have a good story and Adam has a very good friend in Kristy, who is happy to be a friend and transform Adam to see his feminine side and his potential to be the real him. The story moves fast in hours instead of days, I too often write the same way.
Jane needs to first hear about Adams new image and Adam needs to stand his ground at least a bit before she is willing to see and be excited; they both literally become excited and reconciled.

Potential to take the story on give them both time and room to explore.

Hugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Let me say hello...

Andrea Lena's picture

....when the music changes....may we all miss the intro!!! Thank you, Julie!

Woman-applying-makeup-007_0.jpg

ADDENDUM: A nice revisit to say just how much I appreciate this story. But much more so, how much I adore Julie. Love you, dear!!!!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Did I really write this?

I was looking back at some of Dreas messages today because she had been quiet. She always makes me feel good about myself and this was such a kind message and I never even had the curteousy to reply.
I have no recollection of writing this story and never read it back since I posted it. It gave me a surprise. I knew the feelings and all the places. I even remembered a scene in a film that must have inspired the ending.
Well Drea you should just take a little credit [or blame] for encouraging me and I hope you will keep encouraging us all.

I'm glad you made me look back.

Jules

Hmmmm.......

Wally and Jane seem to love the female looks and clothes. Not so sure Adam's sold on the idea yet though, but I guess if Wally's happy, Adam will be to. (giggling) I think Kristy wouldn't mine having Adam as a new roommate herself. LOL Nice one Julie! (Hugs) Taarpa

A man's best friend...

Kirsty is owed one, big big time! Can I have her phone number! Thanks for letting me escape for a little while. Ginger x

I Hope Mr. Wally

joannebarbarella's picture

Doesn't turn into a really big Wally!

Joanne