Girlery -22- What's Up Doc?

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

What's Up Doc?
Some of these health foods aren't
everything they're supposed to be.

What's Up Doc?

up
123 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Goody!

Nice to see you doing more of these, Erin!

Pomegranates, huh? Gotta get me a bottle of that!

Karen J.

"Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way."

College Girl - poetheather


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Room

erin's picture

Don't have room for my drawing table anymore but I figured a way to hold my board in my lap. :)

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

I agree i will have too get

nikkiparksy's picture

I agree i will have too get this juice as well.Nicely done Erin.

Alternate caption

Adele Hitler's secret plan to elude the Allies.
(It's just something about the hair)

LOL

erin's picture

The hair bothered me too but I couldn't figure out why. :)

Hugs,
- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Jennifer, Laika, shame on you

I'm supposed to crack the one liners here.

Nice to see your visual funny bone is alive and well, Erin.

Would have commented earlier but a slave driver fellow author -- yeah like I'm even remotely in his class -- has kept me busy and thus quiet.

Maybe you should all send him thanks.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. Conzula Schnitzel?

John in Wauwatosa

Thank Angela

erin's picture

I had to figure out how to do the art board thing to do the cover to Ma Cherie Amour, so having it sitting there on my lap, I decided to try a cartoon. :)

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.