Belle of the ball 14

Printer-friendly version

"Success! For once I didn't say I can't believe... aww crud!"

Monday started off alright for me. Got up at my usual time showered got dressed in moms stuff again for the last time. Grabbed my bag, after checking to make sure it was my clothes and not something of Sam's not doing that again, and went for breakfast. Mom told me she would go during her lunchbreak to visit Edna to get me some smaller bras. I made her promise to only get me one or two as I wouldn't wear them for very long at all. I still remember how Edna can railroad you.

Since it was a nice day Sam and I decided to walk to school. Or more properly I waddled while pushing her. I did help her with her makeup again. I tried to escape the makeup on myself this morning and did for the most part. Sam used the mascara brush to give me a dot on my face and we giggled again. My lips were dry so I chose her lip balm to prevent chapping. It looked clear but had a strawberry taste to it.

The walk to school was nice even though my feet in there white running shoes with the pink bits were a bit warm when we got there. Surprisingly we made good time and I was actually early for school. Sam wanted to go to her first class where I pushed her and then I went to the home ec room to get rid of junior. Ms Anne was just unlocking the door the the room when I waddled up. I was not the only one wanting to get rid of junior as two of the girls who had also had to wear them were there along with the one girl with the baby, who I might add, didn't look all that well with a punk spiked hairdo on the doll.

Ms Anne frowned at the girl with the doll. We followed her into the classroom where Ms. Anne hooked up a cable to the doll before relieving the girl of it. Next she did the two girls in the simulators with the cable as well. It was just a network cable hooked up to a computer to pull the record of it. Ms Anne told us then that each of the straps on the simulator would record if they were removed at any point. One of the girls went beat red at that. My turn came soon enough and junior was gone. I did tell Ms. Anne about the doctor having me remove the top part for a breast exam. She told me that it was fine as I had also gotten a note saying such from the doctor. It took me a bit to get used to not having junior around and I actually felt flat. I continued to waddle around until Ms. Anne pointed that out to me. The girls giggled at me and I blushed. I held up the pants with one hand and left to use the unisex bathroom to change as the girls were hogging the one changeroom in the home ec room.

In the bag was a pair of my jeans, the better ones, a belt that I think is really Sam's as it is thin but plain. I don't actually own a belt. The red tshirt is a bit old but has no holes and my usual flannel was replaced with a grey hoodie that zips in the front. I didn't mind it at all. What I did mind was the note from mom in the bottom with one of Sam's older bra's. It was a size smaller than I am band wise but being old and stretched a bit fit okay. The slightly padded cups helped to prevent any unwanted irritation of my nipples. I resigned myself to wearing it since it would only be for a few days at most. Looking in the mirror you could tell I was wearing a bra and that I had small breasts. I tried zipping the hoodie then moving it side to side to hide the bra as much as possible. Finally I just left it open as with my bag over my shoulder it distracted enough.

Besides it's not like the kids haven't seen me wear girls stuff before. What I didn't notice at home or in the bathroom mirror was that my hair had not been slicked back, nor did I remember to remove the gold studs from my ears that I wore the day before. The 'beauty mark' if you haven't guessed was totally forgotten about as well. The jiggling from my chest was distracting at first but I soon forgot about it as I made my way through the first couple of classes.

Word of my temporary pregnancy had made rounds at school so inbetween classes I was buttonholed with questions about my experience. The snob girls gave me sneers all day and I didn't have a clue why since I was dressed as a boy. Aside from the belt and bra, oh and the shoes, I was wearing guy stuff not girls stuff. Sorry girls no Belle here today. Not that it helped as everyone called me Belle anyways.

Lunch was largely uneventful as Jason was sitting in a corner by himself and seemed to be pouting. Barb and the girls sat with me though. One was wearing a low cut top that exposed a little bit of cleavage. I think I didn't even taste my sandwich as I inhaled it. I was kinda distracted since the girl was sitting right opposite me. I think her name is Dawn but I'm not sure as most of the conversation was lost to me. Yes I stared at the piece of flesh for the lunch period. I may look like a girl lately but I'm very much a guy who is attracted to girls.

Amazingly enough Dawn, Barb and the gang didn't notice that I was staring at her cleavage. She removed her necklace and had me hold it instead thinking that was what I was looking at. Yeah the dolphin is quite detailed and it is real gold and all but my mind was thinking about how it was dangling over her breasts instead. You don't really need to know more than that.

Barb and the girls followed me to the washroom again, it seems I somehow and don't ask me why, had become a part of her group. They offered me some makeup which I turned down a few times.

"Belle it's not a big deal to wear more makeup than a light pink lipgloss. We know you have been playing with makeup as your eyes gave you away last week. Oh like the beauty mark by the way really makes you look cute." It was then I noticed I had not washed it off.

In the mirror I saw Belle once again. The hoodie had settled over my chest and actually enhanced my breasts instead of taking away for it. The belt pulled my waist in just enough to give me an illusion of curves slightly hidden. The beauty mark changed my face enough that there was little doubt I was a girl and not a boy. I sighed and used the offered lipgloss on my lips as people had already seen me as Belle today anyways. The tiny gold studs I hadn't noticed combined with my loose hair that fell naturally into a feminine look if you did one or two little things with it didn't help either.

To my utter surprise though Dawn noticed that a few whiskers on my face had sprouted up overnight. You could barely see them and I was gonna leave them but the girls had others ideas. My struggles were ignored and the 6 or 7 hairs were plucked via some tweezers. Once again I had a baby smooth face. I wondered if I would ever have my manly hair back. I actually mourned the few now dead hairs left behind on the counter.

When we walked out we got verbally assaulted, okay not really but this one girl did a rapid fire girlspeak to Barb and the gang. I caught one word out of three that it had something to do with Jason. After she left I asked and they told me what had happened to him over the weekend.

After he had left me on Friday when I made it clear I was not going to ride with him he had gone to the local teen hangout to shoot some pool. By the time he returned home his Aunt had already told his parents about his shameful behavior. Apparently he spent most of the weekend being grilled over by his visiting Aunt on his responsibility to honor the girl he got pregnant by offering to marry her or something. I'm sure there is more to the story than just that but that was what the girl had told us.

School being school the word got around fast and my locker had a few handmade wedding decorations on it. Not a big deal as Jason's was far more detailed. Serves him right for trying to pick me up. I grabbed the now laundered clothes from last week for gym along with my own and went to gym class. Again I had to change in the office and she was not thrilled with my gym pants and loose t shirt. It was the same stuff I had worn previously so I didn't see a problem with it.

Jason was waiting outside the office when I walked out. He actually looked depressed when he saw what I was wearing. I thought he was going to apologize to me at first but he walked away instead. I didn't get it but joined the rest for our 12 lap around the gym floor class followed by badminton. The girls told me a few times that I was tripping myself up in the gym pants and that was the reason I was doing so badly. I put up with it for a number of minutes before that competitive spirit in me got me angry enough at losing that I was willing to try something.

I walked back to the office where Ms. Brandy was waiting for me with the shorts, sweater and tights in her hand. The condescending smile on her face didn't improve my mood any. I thought for sure that my y fronts would show through the tight shorts and they did. I searched my bag and found a pair of panties I had worn last week. I actually felt happy to wear them as my juniors two partners had been bouncing around earlier. I resolved to ask mom if there was a guys version of panties available later and finished getting dressed before heading back to the gym.

I did fairly well in the girlie outfit without the pants and shirt tripping me up. What I found strange was that a number of the guys seemed to miss the stupidest shots though. I guess they were already tired from playing. My teammates for gym Sue and Debra did the hug and jump girlie thing with me in the middle everytime we won, which seemed to be fairly often. I actually enjoyed the last part of the class and openly laughed a few times. I had built up quite a sweat during gym class so Ms. Brandy let me use the shower stall in her office to clean myself up. I had not brought any shampoo or conditioner or even soap with me as I usually waited till I got home to shower.

Her soap was scented along with her shampoo and conditioner. It was subtle really not overpowering like some so I didn't really notice how it made me smell just that tiny bit more feminine. I was clean and that was all that concerned me at the time. I hesitated over the y fronts vs the panties. I chose the panties telling myself it was for the support and nothing else.

As I exited I handed the gym outfit back to Ms. Brandy. She gave me a look and handed it back.

"I think you should keep these Belle. Consider it a present from me for your wardrobe. Did you want me to get rid of your old ones?"

I looked at her in confusion I didn't really need the girl's outfit my gym clothes were perfectly fine. Even though I had to admit wearing them seemed to improve my game in badminton it wasn't like we played it that much. Still I took the offered clothes and put them into my bag.

I was still puzzling out why she had asked me if I wanted to get rid of my old clothes though. They didn't have holes in them. My thoughts got interrupted by Sue and Debra thanking me for being myself to play the game. Once again I didn't quite understand the comment about being myself. I was going to ask what they meant when we were leaving the gym but Jason was waiting outside for me and they abandoned me to him.

"Belle can we talk?"

--SEPARATOR--

Lil Jaci got up from her Barbie laptop giggling to herself. She was ready to post her latest chapter all it needed was a bit of tweaking here and there. She had already written three chapters of her story on her Barbie Laptop and her small delicate fingers were a bit sore from the typing.

She walked to the kitchen and pulled out a glass for some orange juice. She drank her juice and was reaching for some carrots when she stopped and giggled more before she shut the door on the fridge and went back to her barbie laptop. She opened a new window and it was the work of a moment before she started yet another chapter.

In the hallway outside her room a smiling Dottie had in one hand her barbie and the other her small bag of barbie clothes. She had heard Jaci stop and wanted to see if she would play barbies with her. She had gotten halfway to Jaci's door when she heard the click click click of the keys.

Poor little Dotties face fell and her eyes filled with a few tears. Her hand on the barbie didn't slip as it fell to her side. The small bag with the few barbie clothes and outfits slapped her side and a tiny plastic purple barbie shoe fell out. Dottie all but ran back to her room tossing the barbie stuff on her vanity table and jumped onto her bed.

In the hallway a forgotten tiny shoe was the only witness to hear the silenced sobs from Dottie into her pillow as her sister giggled away while the rapid fire click click of keys was the sounds emanating from her room.

up
202 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"Belle can we talk?"

This could be an interesting conversation.

ahhh! Cliffhangers!

goes looking for rope to tie jaci to her computer until she writes more chapters...

DogSig.png

Holy Moley another episode

Bill is getting a real education about himself. Now he is still attracted to women (*yay*) but that is neither here nor there for trans people, if he is one at all. My opinion has not changed. At the end of the day he will be a better person, boy or girl, for all of this. However, his natural prettiness is still preventing people from thinking him as a boy and as he does not seem the really overly masculine type in the first place, he comes across as a tomboy more than anything.

I wonder how he moves around on court, I mean the boys were missing a lot of balls for some reason ;). Is he graceful? Is he a true team player instead of the bunch of glory hounds boys teams seem to be in middle and high school when they do playground 'gym' (yes, I know that first hand.) Point is, all this serves to project something that Bill does not seem to be aware he is projecting.

Kim

Two steps forward one step back

If BILL wants to reassert HIS rights he has got to us his brains.

LIP GLOSS is not chap stick. Panties ARE panties.

Makeup, the beauty mark his LOVING sister gave him a joke, IS makeup.

The ear studs were another bit of carelessness on his pasrt.

Why was he in the girl's room again? Why did he let them pluck his hairs?

And until Jack As... Jason can say, "BILL we have to talk," BILL should tell him to GET LOST!

Plus its only been a few weeks at most since the play so HOW could Bell be THAT visibly pregnant even if she was a female?

Jason's family are bigger idiots than Jason!

Poor kid. TOO damned trusting and a bit scatter brained to be honest.

In a way I'd have hoped he was really an intersex girl as I fear becoming a girl may still be the easier path given the attitude of so many in town.
If Bill wants to remain Bill he will either have to be one pushy and macho guy or leave town.

John in Wauwatosa.

P.S. Someone was mean to her friend, not playing Barbie Dolls!

John in Wauwatosa

Well he is trying to be the Bill he wants to be

... and he really is a gentle soul so acting push and macho would be as disingenuous as acting overly feminine. And yes, he should not respond at all when a person calls him Belle. The girls were with him in the UNISEX bathroom he uses so they felt they could go in. Those girls have invaded that restroom with him still in it in a previous chapter iirc.

Yes, definitely channeling a bit of the Drew Bond scattered braininess in Bill here in Drew, now Gaby's early adventures in Maddy Bell's Gaby stories. Oh and based on the exam in a prior chapter, I believe he has gynecomastia. Now, given all the hell he has been through, one wonders why he has not gone to more extremes to butch himself up, like a buzz cut. Also, what kind of voice does he uses normally? Should he deliberately talk in an exaggerated masculine voice? Again, I do believe it just is not in his nature.

I am definitely curious how this will turn out.

Kim

Missing a chapter

Strange there was no listing for chapter 13, I had to back up to read it. Hope you were not just being superstitious as it is the number 4 that you have to worry about.

missing chapter

since a couple of chapters were posted close together, the latest post takes precedence and earlier posts for the same story get dropped to the next page to keep the latest on top longer.

Unlisted chapter

In order to keep as many DIFFERENT stories on the home page as possible, Piper removes all but the last chapter of any ONE story to give space to the OTHER stories. If you miss a chapter, just load the chapter you see, scroll to the bottom, and click the previous chapter.

Lucky 13

OK, so it was just strange luck that it turned out to be chapter 13.
Still it is time to get into the Halloween season of superstition and odd happenings.

Munch munch munch, Holy Hanna!

It's another BELLE! (Giggles Taarpa) Fearing that Jaci's suffering from muse overload or sever cola high, causiously reads the next chapter. Sighs in relief that it's well written, so Jaci must be ok, but still how is it possible that she's still typing? Surely she must sleep sometime? And what of her sister Dottie? Surely she misses play time with Jaci! Young lady, turn off Barbie and go to bed, Aunt Drea says, but it falls on deaf ears as Jaci just keeps typing away! I'm not sure what happens next, but if 15 appears, we'll know she's still typing! (giggles again) Hopefully she's going to get Bill back in boy clothes, but some how I dought it I guess I should send you some orange juice and something more healthy to eat but whats the fun in that? Cola and candy it is then! LOL (Hugs) Taarpa

Belle of the ball 14

Seems that a few still see Belle, not Bill.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Good new chapter but bill

nikkiparksy's picture

Good new chapter but bill doe's seem too let himself in for thing's or is it that he subconsciously want's this . Looking forward to the next chapter:).