The Tribe of the Mountains – Chapter 6 – The Blessed Ones

Printer-friendly version

diminuida2.JPG

How do you convince a heterosexual male to become a woman?
Well, a heterosexual male will do almost anything for a woman.

From the teachings of the blessed ones as originally kept in the Library of the Mountains.

When she awoke Anora`s body was still connected to the dark tendrils that had been feeding her for the past days.
She was hungry and thirsty, but did not feel weak. Quite the opposite, she never had felt so strong.
She saw the tendrils retreating towards the pool, a pool that was filled with a shapeless darkness that would have terrified her before she went to sleep.
But now, she was part of that black body as much as it was part of her.
Erynia and Bastet were also awaking and looking around.
Eric was in his hammock, covered in dark tendrils, his emaciated body a proof that intravenous feeding is not that effective.
The goddess could not talk to him, but she could drug him. The tendrils had pumped tranquilizers into his system, starting by a slow action one while he was taking his bath.
The goddess knew of their needs, her servants had brought food, meat and fruits from the area around.
And, suddenly, Anora realized that she could see all of this despite the fact that there was no light source. This chamber would be illuminated a little by the sun when it was up, but it was early morning yet, the sun was less than a hand above the horizon and there was no light coming into the cave.
But she could see everything better than in the brightest day.
“Interesting, isn`t it?” Erynia`s voice said into her mind.
“We can mind talk !!!”
“Of course, we are linked trough the goddess”
“You two are babbling so much that you are giving me a headache” Bastet sent with a smiling tone in the thoughts.
And Anora sent an image of a rock lizard showing its long tong as an answer.
Even while “talking”, the habit of a lifetime (and a lot of hunger) made they move to the food. While Bastet chopped vegetables Erynia tried to create a reasonable pan with the bits and pieces of ceramics that they had and Anora went outside to gather wood.
For a moment, near the mouth of the cave she was afraid. Would the sun burn her skin as it did with the little dark parts of the goddess?
But she remembered that other creatures taken by HER could go outside.
So, she took a risk and walked into the light of the rising sun.
No, not a burn, but her eyes took a while to adjust.
It was not painful, just a shifting sensation, as she felt her eyes changing and becoming capable of seeing light again.
And seeing very well. The world never had been so clear to her, with so many details and interesting things, not only her vision was perfectly clear, her other senses had improved also.
She went to the nearest tree and broke easily a branch that would be impossible to even bend before the transformation, she went down to the stream and noticed that she could feel the fish in it.
She could feel the presence of every living being around.
And the wind … this is when she noticed that she was naked.
“Bastet, Erynia, can you hear me?”
“Yes” both sent.
“We need to get into our clothes before Eric wake up”
“Why?”
“We do not want to scare him too much.”
“I could seduce him and, in the middle of an orgasm make him swear fealty to our goddess” Bastet sent with more than a bit of desire and many images behind the thought.
“Not much of a choice if we do it this way, he may resent it when he becomes a she and realize what you did”.
And, while Anora easily got dead branches (even a piece of a dead tree trunk) to make a fire they kept chatting, planning what to do.
They built the fire right outside the cave in a place where they could dig a pit. They broke pieces of wood into thin stakes (or small lances as some called it). They left the meat to marinate in spices and salt (a gift from the goddess) then, after a while, pierced the meat with the wood, put it over the fire pit and left it to cook.
While they were doing this they left bats to watch over Eric, so, they knew when he began to stir.
And they had a plan.

Eric woke up with the smell of cooked venison. As most starving people will do in this situation, he first got out of his hammock and went to the food, then, after eating a bit he realized that the three girls were looking at him.
- Thanks for the food, did I oversleep again?
- Yeah, you may say so. Anora said, giggling. Both Erynia and Bastet smiled a bit also.
- OK, this is not normal from the three of you, I was expecting to be scolded fiercely for sleeping and not working. So, what happened?
- Eric, please finish your food, we have something important to tell you. Anora stated while Erynia and Bastet looked with serious faces.
For an instant Eric could swear that Bastet`s eyes had gotten all black, with no whites, but the moment passed and he attributed it to a mix between the flickering light of the torch and the little sunlight coming from the entrance.
Anyway, he finished his meal a little bit afraid of these three girls that had been so friendly only last night (by his memory).
When he finished, Bastet dropped the torch in the pool, for a moment he got blind, but sunlight was enough to see reasonably well in the cave.
Although, now the three girls sat in front of him were silhouettes in the dark.
- Eric, Bastet said, there is a goddess living in these caves.
- Can she help us, is she who gave the meat? There was even salt on it.
- Yes, she can help. This time it was Erynia talking.
- But, there is a price. Bastet said.
Now Eric was feeling really uncomfortable, the girls were weird. He had noticed some changes in their appearance and those dark eyes … and now they were finishing each other`s sentences.
- What is the price girls, our souls?
At this statement the three started to laugh.
- Nope, said Bastet, she is not interested in our souls.
- Eric, please don`t be afraid, OK?
- I am trying.
- She is a goddess that lived without human followers since the beginning, without humans she could only think like an animal. Do you follow me?
- Yes, feed, reproduce, sleep, I can imagine.
- OK, continued Bastet, she felt our presence in the woods and we had something that she needed.
- So, she was the one that attacked the spirit of the woods.
- Yes. When we took that bath she became capable of contacting our minds, she learned to think, to plan and also learned that human beings need choice. So, she asked us if we would be her followers.
- If this is all it takes just teach me to pray for her and I will do it gladly for salt and venison.
At this, the three giggled and Eric felt a little less afraid.
- Nope, said Bastet, she wanted us to control her creatures, to help administer these caves.
- And, Eric, please don`t run, she is in our minds right now.
In a second Eric was on his feet. This was the decisive moment the girls knew, if he ran they must let him go.
Actually he got to the mouth of the cave before he noticed that he had no more bruises and scratches. Now that he was fed he was in perfect shape, while last night he had an ugly cut in one of his hands that was threatening to get infected.
This made him pause.
Slowly, he got inside of the chamber again.
The girls had not moved from their position around the food.
- What do you mean, in your minds? She messed with my body, didn`t she? Why she didn`t take me.
Again it was Bastet who answered:
- Eric, she didn`t take us, she gave us a choice.
- Why she didn`t give me the same choice?
- She is doing it right now.
- So, if I say yes she will get into my mind and I will be her slave?
- We are not slaves, she is part of us, we are part of her, but we kept our individuality. She has a lot of creatures that she controls already. Now that she can think clearly, from each creature she wants to use what this creature has best.
- Eric, compared to a gigantic lizard are we strong?
- No, Eric had to admit.
- Can we hunt better than a wolf?
- Sometimes.
- And if this wolf is guided by a human mind?
- This would be a nightmarish creature. Eric started to understand.
- Exactly, if she crushes our minds, our individuality, she will destroy what makes us valuable, our creativity. Imagine what she can accomplish with the strength of lizard women and wolves, with gigantic lizards and us to create and to plan.
Eric was not stupid, after all, he had been one of the few men in the whole tribe to understand that they had to treat the women better and, latter, the only one to realize that fleeing the tribe would be stupid, and staying even worse. Unless it was to a place where the cities had no power.
He also was one of the few to realize the power and the abilities of these three girls.
So, he understood.
- Well, what is the offer?
- She can`t take you as you are now. She wants you to live here with us, to allow us to change you until you become capable of accepting her in your mind and in exchange you will get the control of a part of her animals, will be protected, fed and will help us to plan and to create a tribe in these mountains. A tribe of humans devoted to her, but also a tribe with rules that we will create, our tribe guided by our values.
- Now I believe that you accepted the offer and were not forced, let me guess: a tribe were men and women live together in harmony. This last he said with a bit of a derisive tone.
- Something like this, said Bastet seriously.
- You know that this is impossible unless you really destroy people`s minds, don`t you?
This time Anora answered, exasperated: - Eric, we can let the philosophy for another time.
- Look, we are offering you a place here with us and in the service of our goddess, if you accept you WILL be changed to fit her needs. I could lie and say that you could stay here and not be changed. It would be a lie. Staying in this cave drinking our water, making love to us will change you until you can have the pleasure of listening to HER in your head.
- Why you didn`t need to be changed?
- Because we are girls, she is a female, a goddess, not a god.
And Eric understood the changes.
- Just to be sure, if I stay I will change?
Bastet answered with sadness: - Yes, I always found you cute and would not have any problem with you staying a male, even if you couldn`t help us in our work, but this water has products that will make you more feminine. The goddess was already doing it since a long time, in an instinctive way to fight the spirit of the woods. But now she learned from our bodies and she knows how to alter the water better. Drinking from this water in the next month or so will not help any male.
- Also, she changed us. Our bodies will change you and you will want it. Once we start you will love the changes. We are keeping our distance because the smell of our skin, the movement of our bodies, all that we have will seduce and change you.
- This is why you are keeping to the dark and avoid moving? Very considerate. And, despite the ironic tone, he meant it.
- Are all the rivers in the area poisoned, can you guide me to someplace where the water is drinkable for a male?
- Yes. Bastet said with sadness. - But, think in how your life will be.
- Can you guide me to a city? I`ve heard that there are cities south of the forest.
- Yes, Erynia said, we had not thought of it, but I`ve read about a city founded by boat captains in an island to the south east, they trade with Devon (the southernmost of the free cities) bringing pearls, fur and new pigments in exchange of iron, boats and some other stuff that can be produced only in a big city. We could guide you there and even give you some gems that you could use to start a new life.
- But, said Bastet, -You will be a stranger in a foreign land. We don`t know how good they are to strangers.
- And in one of the free cities I would be recognized as a member of our tribe, hanged or taken as a slave.
- Yes, the three girls said in unison.
- Well, without you girls I see that my manhood will not see much use anyway … just a question, how do you plan to create a tribe here if we will be all girls?
- You will see, said Bastet. -Do you accept?
- Yes, I accept to loose my manhood in exchange for lots of sex, a long life and a place in this utopia that you think you can create.

And Bastet practically pounced on him. When he noticed, she was already over him taking off his clothes and also, her clothes, as fast as she could.
He barely could help her and didn`t have time to get up, she even cut his leather pants, tearing them as if they were made of leaves.
She lowered him to the rough stone floor and placed her pussy right over his mouth.
He was going to complain about the position when a kind of dark tendril left her pussy moving very fast and touched his nose, leaving an incredible smell on it. Then all rational thought was lost, he could only lick her pussy and drink from the liquids that she was giving to him.
After a while he started to feel a stirring in his loins. Something was working on his penis, sucking, caressing. It was the most wonderful feeling of his life and it kept getting better and better.
Soon, liquid stopped pouring in his mouth from her vagina, but he instinctively found her clitoris and started to lick there. And, for each lick that he gave her clitoris he received a corresponding wave of pleasure down there.
It took a long time for them both to get to a simultaneous orgasm and it was a different kind of orgasm, he was feeling her feelings, feeling her orgasm and it was wonderful.
Feeling complete for the first time in his life Eric looked at his lover, now laying on top of him. But the discomfort of the rough floor made him move.
Gently he asked Bastet to allow him to get up and he did, noticing that a dark shape was now encroaching his genital area, covering his penis and gonads. As he moved to touch it he saw Bastet touching her pussy and felt an instantaneous jolt of pleasure.
- This will keep us linked lover, don`t you want to be like me?
And, in that moment, full of her pleasure in life and looking at her amazing agility as she moved to kiss him he wanted it.
Desire was the first step, desire to become.
Bastet guided him to the pool where he found a place in which he could get on his knees and worship her pussy, giving them both a second orgasm.
After this both were feeling a bit raw. Bastet suggested that they should help the girls in the “housework”.
And there was work to do, a group of lizard women had just appeared from the darkness of the upper corridor (the one that led to the huge chamber) carrying many scaled skins. Anora explained that both lizard women and gigantic lizards had to change their skins a few times during life and that these strong materials were everywhere in the lower caves.
The lizard women also brought salt from a mine deep bellow the mountains and to the north (under the grasslands, actually). Stones of salt that had been dug days before while they were still unconscious.
Latter, wolves brought a dead deer.
They worked the whole day, salting the meat, skinning the deer, tanning the skin, making rugs to cover parts of the floor.
During that day both Eric and the girls remained naked.
At the end Eric didn`t notice their nakedness anymore, except when he felt an odd stirring in his genital area. Often when this happened he would look at Bastet and notice that she was looking at him or at one of the girls and either touching herself or clearly thinking something lascivious.
He felt loved and a part of this group. He and Bastet were one and they were living with their sisters and lovers.

The second step is: familiarity.

After the job was done, when it was already night outside, they lit a fire right outside the cave and sat around feeling safe in the knowledge that nothing around them would attack.
And they talked about their feelings and desires, about the gifts that the girls received from the goddess and what they planned to do with it, finally the subject of what it meant to be a girl came up and, after a few vague answers on the part of the girls (you just are, after all).
Anora said:
- There is no exact definition. It is the plumbing of course, but it is also in our minds, it is a way of thinking, but if you ask what way of thinking each one will give a different answer.
- In part it is to be a mother, but despite what our tribe believes women that can`t be mothers are still women.
- In part it is being “feminine”, a care with your body and appearance, a desire to help and not to do harm, but I saw some women be more violent and uncaring than most men and they were still women.
- So, I can`t define it. Perhaps it is a combination of factors, perhaps it is just a definition created by man to something that can`t be defined. If you define a girl you could say: this one is less a girl than the other and, within your definition you will be right.
- Of course, we all know the standart definition though. An ideal girl is soft, delicate, care about people and animals, takes care of her clothes and her appearance, is demure, perhaps a bit shy … REALLY, who would want to live with someone like this? In our tribe, for instance, people kept telling that I was not girl enough because I liked to walk in the sun, tried to hunt, loved to discuss and was never shy. But my father told me once that he married my mother because of exactly these same qualities, that anyone with half a brain would understand that a wallflower makes a bad wife, especially in the harsh environment where we lived.
- Imagine, that a woman has to be beautiful, delicate and perfumed, but has to wake up early, get water and make breakfast for her husband. A bit impossible, no?
Then, asked Eric, if the definition is fake, why the goddess wants me to change?
- Because of the physical part. She can`t explain it well, but it seems that there is something in our heads, a part of our bodies that is different, besides the obvious. She tells us that there are also “fibers” covering our bodies, from head to toe. They bring our will to our arms and legs and they are a bit different for men and women. She needs to change this to connect to your mind through these fibers.
- But, girls, let`s show him an advantage of being women.
They got fast on their feet and started to move sensuously around him, caressing his body. He tried to get up, but they motioned him to keep seated, then they positioned themselves in front of him in the light of the fire and started to play with their bodies.
And he started to feel everything, if one of the girls touched her breast he felt as if he had a breast and it was being caressed, same for their pussies, their arms.
Anora and Erynia started to play with each other, kissing, caressing, while Bastet played with her pussy.
Then Bastet took him by the hand and led him with a torch inside the cave. The other two girls came behind right after caressing each other in the darkness and he, despite being almost unable to walk due to their pleasure still had enough rationality to notice that the light had reduced a bit, someone had dosed the fire.
Inside the cave, illuminated only by the torch, Bastet moved him to the pool, positioned him in that special spot where he could kneel and lick her pussy.
And, while he started his job, feeling each lick in his pussy, he felt the other two girls playing with their (his, Bastet`s?, he could not know anymore) pussies.
And the sensation kept increasing and increasing. Suddenly he/she felt a new change in his/her crotch, something was getting inside and this something was also radiating pleasure. An intense pleasure from her crotch, together with the pleasure from her three lovers and it kept building, she was feeling changed, more and more feminine, and she wanted it, wanted it so bad, to be one of them, to be loved this way, forever …
It was literally a mind blowing orgasm, her male mind simply decided that being female was better, it blew away in pleasure leaving a very satisfied girl behind.
Of course, after this, she could barely crawl to the skins on the floor where she and her sisters curled against each other to sleep.

The third step is: overwhelming any remaining resistance.

Erica had no dreams that night, but a curious Bastet woke her up before morning, poking and playing with her new vagina.
This soon escalated into a 69 position, both girls licking the vagina of the other.
Their pleasure woke the two other girls trough their common link. But Erynia and Anora knew that another orgasm like the one from last night would be too much. They started to make breakfast, each one sending an amused thought to the two lovers from time to time to break their concentration in what they were doing and postpone orgasm.
But orgasm came nonetheless and, in the moment of orgasm something weir happened.
A tube appeared from the inside of Erica`s pussy.
Still amazed by this they heard the voice of the goddess in their heads (Erica for the first time):
“Erica has a tube hidden in the lower wall of her pussy, when she orgasms, if she wants, she can use this tube to bring the sperm that will come from inside her pussy to one of your vagina`s. This will help to have children. She can also learn to keep the tube contained; vagina to vagina touch should be enough to give babies to you. She can learn use the tube from the start of sex, but it is a tube, no sensitivity, it will not help her lovemaking. She will feel nothing on it, it is just a piece of her body like any other, her sex organ is her clitoris now.”
Erica was amazed by the feeling of greatness of her new goddess, but she had a question:
“This means that I will not have babies”.
“Sorry, but no, in this I will not make you a woman or else there will be no babies for any of you. And yet, to give babies to your sisters you will have to bleed like they do (and she sent the knowledge of menstruation to the former boy) so that you can renovate the blood vessels that keep you sperm in the right temperature”.
“So, I am not a woman”
At this both the goddess and the girls giggled.
“Consider that you are a woman since I can talk to you. You will think like a woman or whatever this means. In a sense, none of you are completely women now, you are stronger, faster, see better, think better and have this link to me and to each other that certainly make you different. But, who cares? I do not.”
And so, the four blessed ones came to be and their tribe just started.
But there is much to tell yet, after all, four do not really make a tribe. The four girls wanted more mates and they wanted adventure, they wanted to explore the world.
And the goddess wanted more minds to play and to grow.
The cities were not ready for what was arising in those mountains.
Nope, this is not the end. Not at all.

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

English

If someone is reading this, please tell me if the english is too bad.
I simply had to writte this first part and it demanded to be written fast.
Now I can stop and be more carefull with the edition of the next part, but I need to know what I am doing wrong first.:-)

Nice!

At least he was given a choice and made a decision. Interesting how his decision played out too :)

Good Story Eduardo for your first venue here on BCTS. Please keep writing and do more of this story ^^

*hugs*

Sephrena

A very interesting story

I enjoyed reading it and I hope that you will continue it in the future. I think that The Tribe of the Mountains has the potential to become an interesting TG fiction universe. As to your writing in English, I think that you did a very good job of it. I only noticed a few vary minor spelling errors. I've read stories that were written but people for whom English is their only language that have contained far more and much worse errors in spelling and syntax. I think that you're a good writer with a great imagination and I look forward to reading many more of your stories over what I hope will be a long and rewarding writing career for you Eduardo.

HUGS.
Tamara Jeanne

Eduardo, Your Story-The Tribe

Eduardo, Your Story-The Tribe of the Mountains-is very good for a new author, and I look forward to seeing more of the godess and her girls.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine