Belle of the ball 30

Printer-friendly version

I can't believe...I can't believe I still can't stop saying I can't believe!

As we left the house it started snowing and worse it was snowing heavily. For some reason I had a old song going through my head. I know it's an old song cause we watch the video of it every Christmas. White Christmas, the song sung by Bing Crosby and the others I can't remember the name to at the end of the movie. I actually like the movie and the dresses the girls wear at the end. I wouldn't really want to wear one, being a guy, but they still look very fancy.

"You're Belle Thorne that did the news thing the other night aren't you?"

"Yes sir"

"Excellent and quite the pretty young lady so well mannered."

"Thank you sir Elise will show you to your table in a moment."

Here I was Bill Thorne male with a bit of a hormonal problem who by circumstance was stuck in a female butler's costume complete with skirt and black pantyhose that were slowly rolling down my stomach as the night progressed and couldn't do a darn thing about them until my break. My family was seated at one of the tables in the St. Mary's school cafeteria which had been transformed, mostly through lacy tablecloth's, into a tea/dinner room we were hosting. There was a meal to be served later but for now I was the person stuck greeting everyone. The small fact that there was a sign next to me with Little Bethany's picture glued to it proclaiming to all that the dinner, at $56 a plate, was to raise funds for the children's wing of the local hospital. The girls at the school had spent all day making the poster. It was even surrounded by a nice goldish looking wooden frame.

The girls voted that since I was the butler and they the maids, I had no say in this, that I would be the person to greet everyone. Add to this my small fame as Belle on TV and well every other person that walks through the door compliments me by name on my appearance and manners or seeing me on TV. It's actually quite embarrassing. What surprised me more than anything is people actually stopping in front of me to phone other people just to tell them where they are and who is there, namely me, I get the horrible feeling that the expected turn out of 30-40 people has already been exceeded as some of the girls are putting out additional tablecloth's over the remaining tables in the cafeteria.

Everyone is also very fancily dressed up. Women and their daughters are wearing very revealing and expensive gowns. Men are usually in suits of one sort or another. One guy was even in a tuxedo. There is people waiting white I'm at a wooden podium thing I suspect was taken from a church as its wide. There is another smaller one with a guest book where people sign in while the Head Mistress Ms. Bain is busy taking peoples money after they write down the donated amount and giving receipts, apparently for tax purposes, where she stuffs the donations into a nice oak box with the label "Donations" on it.

Now where was I? Oh yes the snow was coming down fast and in thick flakes as we left. Mom had commented that if it got worse people might not come to the charity event tonight. She also made us stop at the mall as my tiny little useless shoes were not something a girl should wear in this weather. I protested this of course since I had a perfectly good set of winter boots in the closet at home. Snowmobile boots in dark blue but good boots for winter. Sam and mom gave me this look in the car like I was insane to pass up, or try to , the chance to go shoe shopping. Women!

Dad and I followed along after mom who it seemed was hell bent on finding the best possible boots for me in the shortest amount of time. Samantha was in the car listening to the radio and probably draining the battery dry on Dad's cell phone playing games. Mom vetoed my first place of boot shopping as bad since it was Footlocker and not Ladies Footlocker. Payless shoes was fine by both of us but she gave me the look as I went towards the mens side. After trying on 4 different pairs of boots that seemed to fit just fine to me she settled on one pair that was thankfully on sale as Dad was a bit concerned about the price. I didn't care a wink about them being velvet lined or that they had fur at the top where the leg goes in. They were knee high boots that zipped on the inside of the leg with a raised heel. A wider one so that I could actually walk and not kill myself but a heel none the less. They were also white leather with a small scuff mark on the one side. Already waterproofed too. I wore them out of the store, mom insisted, and back to the car where Sammie let me in. Mom and dad followed not long after.

Said boots were currently under the watchful eye of mom. She was of the opinion that someone may steal them in the cloakroom. I had no idea why since there was way more fancy boots there but then mom was being a little weird today. Even the coat I borrowed from Sam was in the cloakroom along with everyone else. Just the boots were hidden under the table where my family sat. During the actual dinner I wouldn't even be able to sit with them cause I would be sitting at the table with the rest of the girls from the deportment class, although they did make an allowance for Samantha to sit next to me since she is in the wheelchair. First I had to get through standing here in the stupid 2 in black shiny heels that mom insisted I should wear with the uniform as it was only proper. Grrr my feet were already sore after an hour.

"Belle how nice to see you here! Such a lovely girl you are in your Maitre'D hostess uniform! Only the best for my future niece in law!" Oh gods not her!" Why don't you be a good fiancée and give Belle a kiss Jason!"

"Thank you for coming but I'm kinda busy. Go donate over there and then join the others to wait for a table please." Drop dead while your at it bitch!

"Nonsense! We will take the best table available and you will join us of course." She doesn't seem to get it. I had little choice but to look to Ms. Bain who got the point and came over to talk to Jason's aunt.

"Madam this is a charity event fundraiser for the children's hospital. Everyone is entitled to the same table and meals as there is no best table. I'm afraid you will have to.." she didn't get to finish as Jason's aunt pulled a large roll of money out of her purse which she handed to Ms. Bain. Her eyes went wide and eagerly accepted the bribe, and that's exactly what it was, before she continued in a much different tone.

"Belle show Ms. ahh I didn't get your name?"

"Striker, Jasmine Striker and its Mrs."

"Show Mrs. Striker and your fiancée to the reserved table please." The reserved table was actually the table set aside for the teachers and kitchen staff for supper. I turned to lead them to it while seething inside.

"Ms. Thorne. A lady glides and does not grind her teeth."

"Yes Ms. Ba..rnes." Close one! Bitch! I hate this if it was not for the whole charity thing in memory of Bethany I would have so made a scene. I wonder if kicking Jason's ass with a baseball bat would be considered self defense? I led them to the table "gliding" the whole way. Stupid lady like shit. How do I get into these situations? Isn't there supposed to be a fairy godmother or something that is supposed to make my life easier? I was like I had an evil one that made my life harder instead. I arrived at the table and bent forward slightly with my one hand pointed to the table. I had my eyes closed counting to ten, temper you know, when I got kissed on the cheek. I opened my eyes in shock to see Jason leaning back after apparently kissing said cheek. Worse the jerk had this huge smile on his face. I just about turned and ran out then and there. I didn't but I did make haste back to my desk for the other waiting guests who were now all smiling at me with this stupid grin.

I went by Ms. Bain instead and asked to be excused for a minute or two to freshen up. She nodded giving me her permission and I moved to the mens room door inside the cafeteria. I still find it strange that a private girls school has a mens room door in the cafeteria. I guess they would get the occasional man for teaching or kitchen staff. I almost made it in the door as I had my hand out before I was rudely interrupted.

"Miss. Miss that is the mens room. Miss!" and my outstretched hand was grabbed by one of the guests in a fancy white even dress with a side slit and plunging neckline. To bad for her that at her age it was the wrong thing to wear she was old, maybe 40 and her figure had seen better days. I turned to look at her and tell her to let me go when she did a double take at the look on my face. She waved to someone before leading me to the girls room door on the other side. I should have put up a fight but I didn't.

I was so not gonna cry like a girl.

up
224 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Belle

Still a great story looking for more, Thks!

Richard

Pantyhose rolling down

Pantyhose rolling down stomach, eh? Bill/Belle sure is getting to empathize more and more with the trials of womanhood.
There is a trope out there that states the harder you're fighting against something, the more you are secretly considering it (i.e. Jimmy Swaggart starting to condemn the sin of adultery heavily just before being caught in it). With Belle admiring the gowns in White Christmas, I wonder if this applies to him?
Great story growing greater by chapter, Tels! **Sigh**

Words may be false and full of art;
Sighs are the natural language of the heart.
-Thomas Shadwell

"I was so not gonna cry like a girl."

Aww. He should cry, its good for you. Meanwhile, if she/he doesnt get Jason settled soon, she's going to be going down the aisle ....

DogSig.png

Bill/Belle Thorne should have

Bill/Belle Thorne should have made a scene and put Jason and his aunt in their places. Do they expect for Bill to marry Jason? Is Bill not registered as Bill Thorne at school?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Munch munch, oh lookie dat!

It's another Belle from dat cute li'l girl Jaci Lynn!(slurrrp ahhh). Bi-elle just can't seem to stay out of the lady's room. (LOL) Maybe Belle needs to have a wardrobe malfunction to get the point across that I'm a man here, HEEELLLOOOO!(well, sort of)giggles! (Munch munch munch) ok, where's my snow caps? Jaciii, you have my candy again? I Tels ya, I can't believe this keeps happening either, but just when you thought it was safe to come out of the lady's room, bam! chapter 31 will be there waiting to bring you back! lol (Hugs) Taarpa

Yay another Belle

Elsbeth's picture

Creepy, Aunt is sure a piece of work.

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Gotta feel

for this poor guy. It seems that things are conspiring to make him a girl no matter how much he fights.

Will he accept that or not? The question is still out there.

Maggie

With his luck if Belle drops her pants to expose her penis...

the pantihose and cold will have made her testicles and cock retract and everyone will see a young woman's mound.

The aunt is a well to do person who obviosuly is used to getting her way.

Where are HIS parents? Why is Bell's stalker there with the aunt?

And charity or not this is waaaay too much and I am very disappointed in Bill/Belle's parents.

They have no respect for HIS fealings in the least. Nor does anyone in town.

They only *see* what they want to see.

And I'll say it aagn IF Bill proves medically to be truly Belle, she still should dpublically dump this anoyiong doofus and his even more wacko aunt.

John in Wauwatos a ready to scream at this these latest insults to the hero or is it heroine?

Now you have Me doing it too. tels.

John in Wauwatosa

Im innocent!

Its my muse! I have no say in the story!

Oh and btw Samantha, his dad and his mom are busy watching over his new boots and probably can't see him or something.