my new home

Printer-friendly version

Well my story and how I ended up here all due to a pack of cigarettes and some beer.

You see where I come from the state has a three strikes law where a person gets life after three strikes. My first strike they said was when I turned 18 and me and some friends took a joy ride in my buddies car. I ended up in trouble after his parents didn't think it was a joke. They didn't appriciate me crashing thier car. It was only a fender bender but was thier car and not his after all. Welcome to a life of crime as my second strike came after a girl said yes but afterwards changed her mind and told the cops she said no after she ended up pregnant. Her parents decided that I was no good for her and I found out she was really 15 and not 18 after all. My third strike happen after my 19th birthday when I ran out of beer one night and took a case when left alone in a store. After a quick snatch and grab I thought I was free when out of no where the lady caught me as I was running out the door. I jerked away and she fell down and that was considered assult. My lawyer told me that as a result the state wanted to prosicute me as a third strike canidate and make it a life sentence. I was told that I would serve at least 20 years before I got a chance to get out. I was also told of a program that might help me avoid it if I finished it. It was a new program set up for people like me who would get one last chance at changeing thier lifes instead of filling the all ready over crowded prison system. I would do anything to get out of that and since I was alone in this world with not really anyone to help me, my only hope was to listen to my lawyer. She informed me how this worked and what the state wanted.

The state has this program set up for people just like me who don't have much of a chance without a family, education or job skills such as I. It is a program like a foster home for people who are too old for foster care but with stricter rules. I have lived in several foster homes before and they could never control me and didn't ussually last. This program was explained to me that it was a last chance. I was faceing 20 years and if I made it in the program for two years at age 21 I would be set free. If it worked out I might not only learn some job skills, get an education but also find a family that I haven't had in a long time. If I failed though, I would do my time and then not given a chance at parole which would mean at least 20 years. I pleaded with her to make this happen and she went off to check it out.

After about three hours or so she returned to tell me that the judge aggred and told me I was going to be accepted and could meet my new family tommorrow. After signing the papers I was taken back and told the next day I would meet my new foster mom. I would also have a foster dad as well as two sisters. Both of which were sucsessful canidates of the program. Both of them are sisters who have been in family for sometime now and a very sucessful couple at that. I really would like to have a family and sisters would be nice also. If I got lucky I thought though maybe even get laid in the deal. I spent the night wondering how old they were and what they looked like.

It was early the next day when my lawyer came for me and we walked to a room down the hall. I took a seat and we waited for what seemed like an hour. After about ten minutes though I herd a knock on the door and my heart stopped for a second. My laywer told them to come in and when the door opened it was an older lady who wasn't very attractive and sort of over wieght. She also had two teenage girls with her who went to bad on the eyes like her. They were about my age I thought, maybe a little younger. My lawyer introduced me to her and her daughters and told me she would leaves us alone for a bit to see if this would work. After she left, Ms. Terry as I call her now took the lead. She promised me that if I went along with this and did exactly as told then it would go so much better for all involed. I was introduced to Samantha and Chelsie who seemed to love her very much and seemed very sweet as well. I told her I would and where do I sign and when can we go home. I was told that the girls would love to have me there and that Ms. Terry would make sure I did as told and was more then capable of making sure I lived up to my commentment or she would have no problem sending me back to my fate here. After another hour or so I was now part of their family legally and headed out of the court house signed over to her.

We rode to my new home in a beat up car with me in the front seat and the two girls whispering and giggleing all the way home. Meanwhile Ms. Terry spent the ride telling me the rules she expected me to live up too. She told me how I was to always do whatever she said and that I was going to be getting new clothes and feed and a roof over my head as well as an education, job and discipline as well when needed. My head was spinning from the chat and then she placed her hand on my lap which brought me back some. She then told me the rewards I would recieve would soon be something I enjoyed even if not at first.

After pulling up to a trailer out in the country I realized that we were all alone out here as we all got out. Ms. Terry told the girls to show me to my new home and show me the house. They each took a hand and led me through the house explaining where every thing was. I first saw the living room and kitchen and then led down the hall. We passed one bed room and then they showed me another. The first one was with a single bed and the second had a double bed in all pink and such. I figured the first one would be mine but the girls informed me that I would be sleeping with them in there room. The first room was for guest and I was family now. They showed me the rest of the house like the bathroom and , luandry room and then Ms. Terry and Mr. Bob's room. I then was led back to the living room when Ms. Terry yelled for us three to come back.

That's when I first realized this was no ordainairy foster home. After the girls showed me to the center of the room, Ms. Terry was sitting in a recliner as they both sat down on the couch. I looked around and not knowing what to expect when she broke the silence by telling me what my near future would be.

"First little boy I want you to get undressed and out of those clothes."

Not really understanding what was happening at the moment, I just froze. She jumped up and with a quick blow slapped me across the face hard.She repeated herself and this time I quickly took off my shirt. After that she just stood there glaring at me so I undid my pants.I looked over to the girls on the couch and they both seemed to be enjoying this. I looked back around and hesitated again when she grabbed me by the chin.

" Don't you understand stand english" she scolded me.

With that I slide off my pants and stepped out of them.

"All of them" she told me as I was now scared to death.

I took off each of my socks and that left me in nothing but my boxers. I could tell she was still waiting so I reluctantly slid them off as well. With nothing to hide behind now in the middle of the room, all I could here were those girls giggleing at my fate. Ms. Terry told them to hush and then told chelsie she needed to get ready for her date and told Smanatha to go get me a nighty to wear. Chelsie didn't look to happy about her date and Samatha quickly ran down the hall. Ms. Terry told me to pick up my things and as Samantha returned,she then told her to take them from me. She handed me a nighty as she took my clothes and I slowly put it on. Ms. Terry told me to take it off again and told Samantha to help me go take a shower.

She led me to the bathroom by the hand and as we passed their bedroom I could see chelsie doing her makeup. After turning on the water for me I got ready to step in when she stopped me. She took the nighty I dropped on the floor and placed it on the counter. Then Ms. Terry walked in and told me to lay on the floor. She got out a red bag from under the sink and gave it to Samantha. She filled the bag as Ms. Terry informed me from now on I was to wake up and then, shower and shave after doing this first. She then grabbed my legs and liftes them up and inserted a nossle up my rear. As she squezzed the bottle she explained that she always expected her girls to be clean inside and out.

"So everytime you need to shit, you will repeat this step." she said.

She told me to hold it in as my belly cramped up and I felt as though I was going to explode. While waiting, Chelsie came back and leaned against Ms. Terry not looking so good.

She asked Ms. Terry "I thought you said that is why he wa was moving in with us so I could go on dates instead of us" she told her very timidly. Ms. Terry turned to her and very lovingly told her in due time but not yet and it was her turn tonight.

About that time I heard a knock on the front door and Ms. Terry sent her on her way. I was then allowed to expell the contents of my insides in the toliet before being pushed into the shower.

"After you clean him up you make sure to get all those hairs off of him" she told Samantha.

"Yes Mommy" was her reply as they left us alone again. after a few minutes in the shower, she turned off the water and held out a towel for me. She lathered up some foam and smeared it all over me and had me hold still while she shaved my hole body. after about ten minutes she dried me off again. Handed me the nighty and took me by the hand. She quickly took me back into the living room and pushed me in front of her mom.

Ms. Terry told me that I looked much better now after a quick inspection and that she would get me some more clothes tomorrow.

"But for now you are dismissed" and told Samatha we could return to our bedroom to retire for the night.

"Because tomrrow is the start of her new Life here with us"she smirked.

After Samantha kissed her mom goodnight she waited for a second and then took my hand and we were off to bed. I felt wierd and all and everything was happening so fast but I was being dragged by her and was both excited and tired. As we reached the bedroom I was wondering if I was going to get lucky or what would happen next.

After reaching the bedroom which was all girly and all she paused. She pulled the blankets back and told me to climb in. I jumped in the middle of the bed and she followed me in, covering us both up. She turned over to face me and was all smiles as she looked at me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss to the cheek.

"I am so glad you decided to join our family Billie" she told me.

I asked her why to just call me Bill instead and she informed me that was a boy name and my name was going to be Billie for now on. I tried to tell her how silly that was but she went on to tell me that her daddy was dead set against adding to the family but mom convienced him to allow it but I would have to be another girl. I was brought here to help out and daddy doesn't want any boys around here.

"This will be wonderfull" she told me as she kissed me again.

Ussually whenever I was being kissed and in a girls bed I got all excited but not this time. I had a million questions that I wanted to ask but wasn't sure where to start. I really didn't have to as she went on answering them for me. She told me that her daddy was on the road alot and wasn't home much. She also told me that as long as I did whatever they asked me to do that mommy and daddy would treat me very nice. Mom wanted to bring in a new girl since she was starting to work away from home at a reasturant and her sister was wanting to find a new job as well. I would be taking thier place now that I am here. She also told me her daddy would be home for the weekend in a couple days. As she continued talking I heard some banging and strange sounds coming from the other side of the wall. It sounded like someone was having sex over there and I asked Samantha about it. She changed from giggly to more subdued and informed me that was just Chelsie and her date. Wow was my response as I wondered why Ms. Terry allowed her to do that and at home no less. Samantha told me that she didn't just allow it, it was expected as her girl. She went on to tell me it wasn't so bad and even though Ms. Terry picked out their dates for them they ussually enjoyed having sex.

"Mommy and Daddy get the money and we get to have all the sex a teenager could ask for" she went on to whispher to me.

I told her that was prostitution and was illeagal when she informed me that nobody cared about us and it was ok anyway.

"Everyone has to earn thier keep" she told me.

She also told me we should get some sleep because we had a big day tomorrow ahead and she rolled over after pushing me next to the the wall. I tried to continue to ask some question but she just shoosed me and told me to sleep. After about an hour or so I heard someone come in the room and the cover being moved. It was Chelsie as she slid in the bed with us. I faked like I was asleep to see what was happening when I saw though barely open eyes Samantha loving take her in her embrace. I over heard her tell Chelsie that it wouldn't be long and she would no longer need to do that and now that I was here it would be all better. She kissed her goodnight and they fell asleep while I laid there most of the night. I couldn't sleep with all my unanswered question but I thik I dozed off late in the night.

I was awaken by the sound of an alarm going off. The girls both woke me and told me it was time to get up. We had to get busy today as Ms. Terry would soon be awake. After Samantha went to the bathroom Chelsie took me to the kitchen and showed me how to make the coffee for when Ms. Terry got up. Samantha came in there and asked Chelsie to go help me get cleaned up and she would make breakfest before waking up Ms. Terry.

After running the shower she helped me slip off the nightie and then took off her t shirt as well. she removed her panties and shoved me in the shower. I was stunned at being naked with her as well but she quickly turned the shower head over my head. Shampooing my head and then rinseing it off. She washed my whole body and then hers. She took a razor and did herself before touching me up as well. She then took a hose that was hanging and placed it behind me. Turning me to face the wall she slid it in my hole.I pushed against the wall as she pushed it in. Turning a switch on the hose I felt the water filling me and running out as well. After a few minutes the water ran clear and she withdrew the hose. She washed my backside some more and then turned off the water. As we stepped out she dried me off before drying herself. She handed me my nightie again and she put on her clothes, a t shirt and jeans. I asked her why I couldn't get dressed in my things and she told me when Ms. Terry got up I was going to get to dress. She told me to go back to the kitchen while she finished her make up.

I went back to see Samantha already had a plate of eggs, saugage and toast ready. She told me to wait here while she got Ms. Terry up so I did. I took a seat at the counter and awaited them to return. After a few minutes all three of them came in the living room. Chelsie got her coffee and Samantha brought her the plate of food. Ms. Terry then told them they could go eat but told me to stand in the middle of the room. The girls went into the kitchen and were eating cereal while I stood there and watched Ms. Terry eat her food. After watching her scoff down her food she placed the plate on the table. She then looked at me and told me to raise my nightie up.She had me turn around so that she could inspect me and then told me to stop. She then told Smantha to get ready for work and told Chelsie to go get my clothes that they discussed.

She returned with an arm full of things and none of it was mine. She had in her hand a maids outfit along with everything that would go with it. She placed them on the floor next to me and took a seat on the couch.

"Take off the nightie and change" she told me. I stood there astonished at her command. I looked around and then back at her where she was waiting.

I decided that was too much so I told her "No way, no way am I going to wear that".

With that she glared at me and turned a bright red in the face. She slowly stood up and walked over to me, stopping in front of me. She slapped me hard once and then again. Then told Cheslie to go get her the cane. I watched her with blurry vision as she went down the hall. She returned with a long wooden cane and gave it to Ms. Terry whhich she held out for me to see.

"Now let's get somethings straight" she told me.

She went on to explain that I now belonged to her and if I insisted on being a brat then she was more then capable of handling that as well.

"You are here to do as told at all times and if not face the consiquences of my actions" she continued to tell me.

"If I say jump you say how high Ms. Terry and if I say get dressed then I mean get dressed"!

I reached for the clothes and picked up the maid outfit first. I saw a bra and panties as well as heels and thigh highs laying there. She stopped me and pointed to the clothes with the tip of that cane. I slowly took off the nightie and stood there naked for a second. She tapped it against my thigh and I picked up the panties first. I slid them on and then got the bra as I looked at Chelsie watching from the couch. I slid it over me arms but had trouble getting it to latch. Chelsie got up and rotated it around me so I could latch it in front of me and then she twisted back around. I put the straps on and then picked up the dress. I stepped in as Ms. Terry stood next to me waiting. I managed to zip it up tight and retrieved the thigh highs next. I balanced on one foot as I slid them on like I seen it done before. One and then the other before I stuck my feet in those heels. Ms. Terry then bent over and placed two small locks on the shoes.

"That will help you get use to walking and wearing 3 inch heels" she snarled at me.

Chelsie finished it off by tying a apron around my waist as Ms. Terry grabbed my ear., She drug me over to the couch and told me to kneel on it faceing the wall. She pointed with that cane for me to place my hands on the top of it as she then stepped back. My feet were pointed out when she told me to raise my ass as I heard a swish. The first blow landed and I sat down with a line of fire across my cheeks.

"OH NO YOU DON'T LIL GIRL" she screamed at me.

Resume the position was my instructions and as soon as I did she hit me again bringing me to tears as I screamed out in pain. She tapped my thigh and told me to be quite and get up but I could do niether.

"You have two choices here, you can take the rest as told or I can tie you down to finish them"she told me.

"If I have to tie you down you will recieve double the strokes which will make it 40".

I slowly raised my rear once again only to feel another blow land causeing me to shudder and shake as I stoop down somewhat but after hearing my choices I quickly lifted back up. After each and every blow she would wait for just a second or two before giving me another. After stroke 18 I couldn't help but sit down onto my legs and couldn't get up. She warned me again and told me we can start over if we must and she had no problem tieing me down. Chelsie came over and whisphered in my ear that I had only two left and I could do it. After the last two blows I collapsed on my legs crying uncontrolablely as now Samantha and Chelsie came to tell me that I did great.

Ms. Terry then had me stand and face her as she ran the cane over the welts on my legs. She seemed very proud of them and they felt huge. She went back to her chair and sat down as I stood there.

"Discipline has always made me wet" she told me as she looked at me quivering in the middle of the room.

Still holding the cane in her hand, she pointed at her feet.

"I want you to kneel before me" she went on to say.

I had enough of that cane so I did as told. She had on a pair of sweat pants and quickly slid them and her panties down around her ankles. Reaching out she grabbed my hair and pulled me down face first into her snatch.

"lick it you lil bitch" she screamed at me as she ground my face into her.

I licked like crazy as I tasted her nasty wet spot. Holding my head by the ears untill she shook violently and I felt a wave of juices gush over my mouth, face and tongue. She held me there untill she was finshed and then pushed me away.

"Now the next time I tell you to do something you had best jump on it, do I make myself clear".

And I quickly replyied "YES MA'AM" as she pulled up her pants.

"Chelsie I want you to show our new girl here her expected duties while I run your sister to work".

With that Samantha and Ms. Terry headed for the door as Chelsie helped me up.

"It will get easier soon enough" she said as she led me back the hall.

She first took me in the bathroom and cleaned me up some. Then we went to our room where she had me sit at the bench even though sitting was really difficult. She told me that I was to dress in this get up everyday unless told otherwise and put on makeup before starting Ms. Terry's coffee. Then I was to make breakfest and all of that after taking a shower and useing that red bag to clean myself out. Then at 6 sharp everyday was to knock on mom's door to anounce it was time for her to get up. I had best have 2 cream and 2 sugers in her coffee and have it waiting on her table by her chair. After she has been served then I could eat myself before doing the dishes. I am to also make everyones bed and pick up any dirty clothes. laundry, dusting and running the sweeper were daily chores and the kitchen and bathroom should be always spotless.

I was just glad she was there to help but she informed me that sooner then later it would all be my chores when she got herself a job. After we had done about halve the things she told me about, I heard a car pull up and saw it was Ms. Terry returning home. A fear washed over me like I have never had before and I wanted to run and hide. I could hear her climbing the fiberglass steps and the door turning when Chelsie told me to give her a curtsey as she entered the room. I have seen a curtsey before in the old movies so when she walked in, I did my best to do one. Placeing one foot behind the other, I grabbed the end of my dress and dipped a bit.

"Welcome home Ms. Terry" I told her.

"Well, well I think I like that Bille and maybe you can learn to be a good girl after all".

She then circled me pulling up my dress even though it was very short already as she ran her hand over my still very welted thighs and cheeks. She had Chelsie go get some cream and then rub it on my wounds.

As she did so Ms. Terry told me that I may speak freely if I wished but not to get carried away with it if I wanted too.

"Any questions lil girl" she said as she expected a few.

I wasn't sure about what to say without making her mad.I told her how sorry I was for my behavier earlier and would try much harder from here on out.Thinking to myself that I wasn't so sure if prison wouldn't be the better choice. Maybe I could escape and run away or something given the chance when all of a sudden she seemed to be reading my mind.

First things first she told me as I stood there in a silence.

"All that stuff they told me at the court house was true and if this doesn't workout, if I run away, or if I changed my mind, then I would do every bit of hard time they said I would.

"And I will make damn sure it is very hard time indeed."

So I stood there lost when I thought I might ask a few of my own.

"What about schooling and getting my education like they said" I managed to get out.

She went on to explain that she already had a friend get me a G.E.D. thanks to Chelsie's date last night. I was shocked at that so I asked another question that I remembered them talking about.

"What about you were going to get me my own things to wear" I sheeplishly said.

She then went on to tell me that her girls didn't like wear all the girly things they had and prefered jeans and t shirts. So since we were about the same size that was no problem at all.

"You will get all of thier things that they don't want to wear anyway sweet heart" she said with a bit of sarcassem in her voice.

I thought now my only escape was work. "What about employment" I asked her.

"Samantha has a job and Chelsie is going to get one, what about me?"

She laughed as I finshed my last pleading question. "You are going to take over for them in the dating deprtment in which you will be working, only I get the money, not you".

She went on to inform me that everybody here pays her and nobody gets a free ride. The other two give her any money they make and so would I.

"Anything else you want to ask Billie?" she asked me as I was lost for words.

She then went on to tell me that her and Chelsie were going job seaching and I needed to finish cleaning while she was gone. I thought it was clean enough but she added she wanted the mopping done as well as the bathrooms while she was away. She told Chelsie she was ready as she instructed me to start in the bathrooms. I watched as they left and left me alone to myself in the house.

I was for the first time alone and thought about leaving but knew she was right about my fate if I did. I then wondered about looking around some to see what all I could find. I started in her room but nothing to unussual showed up so I went to the spare bedroom. There I found all sorts of things that peaked my interest as well as scared me to death. first off I noticed some rings attached to the bed as well as the wall. I then opened the dresser and found some plugs, dildos, and other strange things I was not sure what they were. I then checked out the closet where I saw lots of paddles, crops, canes, and such hung on the wall. Lots of girly dresses and more sissy looking dresses in there also. I made sure not to disturb anything and leave no trace of me snooping around.

I then went about cleaning as I was told, starting with the counter in the bathroom. After cleaning the tub, toliet and sink, I mopped the floor. Then I went about cleaning the kitchen Like she told me. There were a couple dishes which I cleaned and put away before making sure the counter was spotless. I cleaned the stove and did the table. I was pretty hungry so I looked in the refridgerator and found me some hotdogs and ate there of them right out of the package. I also got me a glass of pop to drink when I noticed Ms. Terry pulling into the driveway. I quickly dumped out the rest of my drink and got back to work on the floor.

As I heard her come in I acted like I didn't know she was home and kept my head down. She came in there standing over me and asked me "What no greeting home or curtsey or anything?"

I quickly got off my hands and knees to perform what she wanted. She just told me it would be ok and I should finish my chores but do better next time. She disappeared into the hall as I returned my attention to cleaning the floor. After a few minutes she returned grabbing me by the ear pulling me to my feet. She then dragged me into the living room and started yelling at me.

"You really think you can steal from me you little shit!"

I stood there shaking as she went on. She explained to me that taking her food without permission and in between meals was the same as stealing. I was wondering how she knew when she told me that everything that happened in the house was recorded and she could see whatever happen from her computer.

"Do you see that corner over there? she pointed out.

"I want you to go there and put your nose in it and don't you dare move for awhile and maybe that while you are there you think about what you did".

I about ran to get there as she was very upset and I knew I was busted. She told me I best not move or we would repeat the scene earlier. I guess I spent a halve hour glued to the corner when she finally spoke to me again. My legs and back were hurting from standing there. She told me to come stand in front of her and I gladly did so.

" Are you forgetting something?" she asked me.

I was not sure what to say when she told me to thank her for letting me out of the corner as well as curtsey to her. She also wanted me to say how sorry I was for taking the food without permission first which I did. She then pointed between her legs on the floor and told me to kneel. I quickly did so as she raised my chin to look at her. She rubbed herself with her free hand and told me she wished for some oral pleasure from me. I froze for a second but saw she was waiting so I reached up and pulled her sweat pants and panties down as I knew she was not going to change her mind.Not moving fast enough I guess, she grabbed the back of my hair and pulled down into her snatch. I started licking very fast as she held me in place. Now with both hands holding my head where she wanted it, she rubbed herself with my face. After about ten minutes she tensed up and held me in place as she flooded my face with her juices.

"Lick it all up you little bitch" she scolded me as I tried to do so without gagging.

Pushing me away when she was finished, she pulled up her pants. "I was wondering if that little prick of yours actually worked" she asked me as she looked down at me.

She had me pull up my dress to take a look at it. It was a little bit hard already to my surprise when she reached down and into my top. Treaking my nipple some I watched as my dick twitched.

"Yes Ma'am it does" I responded to her as she played with my nipple.

She told me to lay back on the floor and as I did so she got up. I was really stiff now and she had me remove my panties as she took hers off. Looking up at her as she sat down on my chest.

"You seem to be pretty good at giving oral service, now lets see what that clitty of yours can do" she told me as she reached behind her stoking me.

She lifted herself some and adjusted herself untill she had me in position and thrusted down onto me. I just layed there as she moved up and down on me. She then began rubbing my nipple again and instructed me that when she did so she would like me to move to match her strokes. Doing so as she changed pace several times, I was about to explode when I informed her.

" Yes you may but you need to ask for permission first as she continued to ride me.

Not able to hold back I asked her for permission as I shot my load. Having spent my load, she laughed and said I would do.

"But now that you cummed without getting permission first, you will lick it up" she told me as she climbed off of me.

Rolling over on the floor she pulled me to my position to do as she wished. This was only the second time in my life that I tasted cum. The first time was the night before I made the choice to come live here. I was raped that night by my cell mate that they locked me up with and he told me that I was going to be doing that about ten times a day. It was mixed with her juices as well and I much rather not do it but had no choice in the matter. After she was satisfied, she then pushed me away and had me get my panties back on. She told me to stand by her chair as she went into the spare bedroom.Returning I could see she had some strange device I saw earlier. She sat down in her chair and grabbed my balls pulling me up close to her. She then managed to get this ring around my balls and slid a cage over my clitty as she called it. Holding me by my collar, she produced another lock which she locked the device in place.

"You will have to wear this not only to make sure you don't play with yourself without permission but also to make sure my girls don't mess with you as well".

It was very tight and I soon realized that it was not going to come off without that key. She told me that I would need to pee sitting down as well as get use to not getting fully erect without being let free. I knew this was not going to be a good thing but had no clue how bad I would hate this thing over time. She then told me to finsh my chores as she watched tv.

I went back and finished the kitchen and returned to her after doing so. I curtseied to her and told her I was finished when she told me to sit at her feet. I took my place there and she lovingly petted me.

"You can lay your head down on my lap untill I have to go get your sisters" she said as I did so very softly.

I was glad to relieve the aching in my feet from these heels she had locked on me but now had alot of discomfort from this new device she placed around my clitty. I really didn't like watching her shows and found myself dozing off. After awhile she woke me and told me to go get something ready for diner while she went to go get the girls. I got up and headed in the kitchen to find something as she got her keys and headed for the door.

I was busy making some blt's when they returned home. I quickly meet them at the door and welcomed Ms. Terry with a hello and curtsey as told. The girls and her were very pleased with me and I told them dinner was ready. I had the table set and they all took a seat. The only thing she said was wrong was that I was to eat my food standing in the kitchen while they ate at the table. I took my plate after making sure they were set and returned to stand at the sink. I quickly ate my food and went to see if they needed anything else. I got them all some more tea when I heard Ms. Terry talking about the girls dad coming home tomorrow. They were all excited and I was wondering what that would mean for me.

It seems that he is on the road most of the time and only comes home once in awhile for a few days. At least the girls seemed happy that he was going to be here, that was a good sign I guess. Right now all I wanted to do was make it though another day here without any more trouble. My feet were killing me and my backside still hurt as well as having to wear a maid outfit was totally shocking to me.

After they had finished there food, each girl asked permission to go to there room and be dismissed. Ms. Terry allowed them to go but told me to clean up afterwards. I picked up the table and did the dishes. I went into the living room were Ms. Terry was watching T.V. and asked if she would remove the cage and locks on my shoes so I may go to the restroom and maybe get some relieve from my aching feet. She must have liked my sandwhich I made for her because she told me to place my foot between her legs. She reached up and took a key from her necklace and unlocked my high heel shoe. She then motioned for the next shoe which I did also. She told me I could take off the shoes but the cage stays on. I was disappointed in her answer and guess it showed. But to my surprise she told me that since I was doing better, that I could go to the restroom but to use that red bag and then take a shower. She added that I was to shave everything and then I could get a nighty to wear for the evening from the girls.

I asked the girls for a nightie before going to the bathroom as I put those shoes under the bed. They were sitting on the bed watching thier tv and told me they would bring it to me. I already did the red bag thing and relieved myself and was shaving my body in the shower when the girls came in. Samantha opened the shower door and the two of them were surprised to see me locked in my chastity cage. She reached in a gave it a tug while I was rinseing my hair which really hurt. They both giggled at my fate and she told Chelsie that it wouldn't come off. As I turned off the water Chelsie handed me a towel and tugged on it herself cause more pain to my groin.

"I wonder if he can still get hard" she asked Samantha.

I tried to assure them the answer was no but they wanted to findout themselfs I guess. While I was trying to dry my legs Samantha played with my nipples. Trying to avoid her was no use and I found myself growing inside my cage. I could only grow as far as it would allow and that caused alot of discomfort as they both giggled away. I tried to tell them to stop and they finally did so after telling me that they were sorry because tonight they both wanted to try my dick out for themselfs.

After they had thier fun at my expense, they handed me a very short and lacey nighty. I quickly put it on hopeing it would cover my cage. It did but barely as Chelsie told me to sit on the tub. I sat down wnd they got out some red nail polish. Chelsie did my toes as Samantha did my hands. They told me that they were glad to have me around and all the fun that we would have together playing dress up. Funny seeing they didn't dress up much at all. thier nails wern't done and it was just t shirts and panties for them. After they were satisfied with thier work, they handed me my panties which were black and silky lace. They then handed me a garter belt which they showed me how to put on. then came some stockings also in black they helped me put on. I was then allowed to go to the living room where they showed off thier handy work to thier mom.

She was really impressed but told me I forgot something as well. She had Chelsie go get my heels and then had samantha go get me my pills and a glass of water to drink. I wasn't sure what the pills were but knew all too well about those heels. She handed me those shoes which I reluctantly put back on when Ms. Terry had me present each foot so she could apply the locks again. Then I was told to take those pills which were explain as vitamins but also that they would help me be the girl I was going to be. Ms. Terry told the girls they could go to thier bedroom and I was to take my place at her feet.

We watched her shows but I was very tired and ended up laying my head on her lap as she stroked and played with my hair. I fell asleep and after awhile she told me it was bedtime as well. We got up and when we reached the girls room she patted my behind and told me to sleep well. I snick into the room and both girls were fast asleep so I turned off the tv and climbed in bed on the little bit they left for me. I too was fast asleep in no time at all.

Sometime in the middle of the night though I was awaken by Ms. Terry shakeing my arm. She to was in a t shirt and told me to be quiet as she whispered for me to follow her. She told me that she couldn't sleep and needed me to come to her bed to help her out. I followed her and she slid in bed motioning me to follow. She gave me a kiss like I was her girl friend more so then her kid. I must have still been halve asleep or something or maybe not receptive enough for her because she looked very disappointed.

"Awe the hell with it" she told me as she grabbed me by the hair and shoved me between her legs.

Knowing what she expected I licked away untill I felt her grip tighten and a flood of juices wash over my face. Not sure why but my cage told me how excited this made me by the tugging it was doing on my groin. I pleaded with her to take it off but to no avail as she told me to go back to the girls room. I didn't sleep so well and just laid there most of the night with that cage driving me crazy. I tried to slip it off to relieve my tension but couldn't. Next thing I knew an alarm clock was going off and Samantha turned it off and shoved me out of bed telling me to start my day. I watched as she rolled over and went back to sleep leaving me in the floor. I got up and looked at the clock and was surprised to see it say 5:30 am. I was still very tired but decided it best if I start with making the coffee.

After starting the coffee I knew I was to go relief myself and use that red bag. So I did so even having to sit to just pee with this cage locked on me. Then it dawned on me that she had these heels locked on my feet so taking a shower would be impossible. I got a wash cloth and cleaned up the best I could before trying my hand at make up. I probally spent too much time getting ready I thought so I went back into the kitchen. I made eggs, saugage and toast for them and as I was finishing up, Samantha came in and asked if Ms. Terry was up yet. After telling her she was the only one up she got a bit nervous explaining she needed to get to work. She told me to go do it by knocking softly on the door. If she doesn't answer, then I was to tip toe in and whispher to her it's time to get up.

I slowly did as she suggested but heard no response but snoring after knocking on the door. I then slowly opened the door and walked over to the bed where she was sprawled out. I lightly shook her arm while telling her it was now 6:30 and Samantha needed a ride to work. The snoring stopped and she opened her eyes to see me. She sat up in bed and without saying a word she pushed my shoulder down till I was kneeling next to her and the bed.

"For now on lil girl, Mommy likes to be woken up with some oral pleasure" she told me as she flopped her legs around my neck.

Pulling me in tightly to her, I began to do as she wished. She held me there untill she finished riding my face and gushed her juices all over me.

"Next time you wish to wake me you need to just slide in between my legs and wake me like that" she told me as she pushed me away.

"Is that understood Billie?" she glared at me.

"Yes Ma'am" was my response as she stood up. She then told me to go out there and have her coffee ready.

I returned and the girls were dressed and waiting for us. Ms. Terry came in right after me as Samantha reminded her she had to be at work in ten minutes.

"OK, OK Let's go then" she told her as she grabbed her coffee.

"But first things first, I am going to eat even if it means your a few minutes late" she snarled.

Samantha brought her the plate of food but seemed upset. Ms. Terry told her to go get me a mini skirt to wear today since Daddy was going to be here soon. The girls came back with an outfit for me that seemed way too short. I was told to go ahead and change as she finished her breakfest. I took off the maid outfit and slid on the blouse and matching bra. After helping me get dressed I was told to clean up while they ran to take her to work. I watched as they left me alone again and walked out one by one. As I was in the kitchen though starting to pick up, Ms. Terry came back in and asked me if I knew anything about working on cars. I told her not really when she asked me if I knew how to jump start one, which I did. I was then told to come outside and help out.

I really really didn't want to leave the saftey of the house dressed like this but she stood there holding the door. When I got out there the girls already had both hoods open, the car they used and the other one that I learned didn't run. Chelsie had asome jumper cables and I leaned over to hook them up. That was very hard to do while trying my best not show my panties in this thing. It only came down to the lacey tops of my thigh highs as is. I got it hooked up and after a few cranks it started. Samantha gave me a big kiss on the cheek and Chelsie undid the cables. I shut the hoods and was told that I could go back inside. I am not sure how many of those cars that drove by could tell I was a boy in a skirt but didn't want to findout either. I moved so fast I almost twisted an ankle. I quickly resumed my chores.

Ms. Terry and Chelsie returned home after about an hour or so. First thing Ms. Terry did was thank me for earlier and then told Chelsie to help me get all dolled up for when Daddy arrived in a couple hours. So we went to her room after Ms. Terry unlocked my heels first. Taking them off felt so good and I gladly followed Chelsie to her room.

"Daddy is going to love you when he gets here" she told me.

She then told me I should go to the bathroom and she would get my red bag ready. We did the ussual and then I got in the shower as she handed me a razor. After I finished and stepped out as she held out a towel. She finished shaving the spots I missed as I dried off. Then she blew dried my hair and started my makeup. Chelsie, me and my towel went to our room where she got me another mini skirt, black stockings with a line up the back and matching bra and panties. Then a white blouse that barely coverd my belly and was cut very low. She then sat me down and finished my hair and makeup and ended with a bright red lip stick. When she was satisfied she told me to get my shoes and we should go show Mommy.

She took me by the hand and lead the way happy with her work. Ms. Terry was busy watching tv and when she looked up and saw me, she was exstatic.

"WOW Chelsie she looks so hot".

She went on to tell me to come over to her so she could get a better look. I was also told to present my feet so she could lock the locks back on them as well. After having me turn for her so she could get a good look she went on to say how wet it made her. I figured she would want me to be the one to get on my knees but she told Chelsie too. She eagerly did so as I stood there watching and learning. After awhile she finished and pushed her away and stood up. She told her to go get her strapon and hurry back. She seemed very excited and quickly returned with it in hand. Ms. Terry had her help get it on and then had her lay on the couch as she mounted her. She was very gentle as Chelsie was already waiting for her to continue. She seemed to really enjoy it and after a couple minutes was screaming for more as she tensed up. A couple of sweet kisses and Ms. Terry stood back up. Turning to see me standing there with big eyes, she motioned for me to come close.

"Now I want to show you how to suck a cock Billie " she told me.

She placed her hand on my shoulder lowering me to my knees in front of her. She pointed that thing at my lips and held it still.

"Open up" she said and when I didn't she slapped my lips with it a few times.

I looked up to her and did as she wanted and she slid it in slowly.

"Now seal them tightly but don't you dare let it touch your teeth" she instucted me.

I sat there with my hands behind my back as she rotated her hips forcing it in and out of my mouth. After about ten minutes of this she pulled it out and told me I was ready for the real thing.

We were then told we could go watch tv because Daddy would be home anytime now. We went to our room and Chelsie was in such a pleasent mood. She told me that when Daddy got here I would be getting to try the real thing and she couldn't wait to see that. In fact it had her still wanting another orgasim. She sat on the edge of the bed and told me she wanted me to help her out with that problem. Turning the tv on I wanted to do this ever since I arrived here. Only that damn cage was killing me as I was kept from getting fully erect. That didn't stop me as I dove to my knees between her legs and got right to work. She wasn't near as nasty as her Mom and she rode my face more then it was me doing anything. She had two orgasims before she pulled me up and kiss me deeply. A big hug and then she suggested we fix my face and hair some. Then we sat on the bed as she had me hold her to watch tv. After awhile she reached over and into my blouse to tease my nipples as she raised my skirt to take a look. She really got a kick out of the way my dick responded to her playing with my nipples. I t jerk and grew but was trapped very tightly by that damn cage.

Then all of a sudden the door to the bedroom opened and Ms. Terry walked in catching us like that.

"What the hell is going on here, I told you not to play with her without permission" she screamed.

"Go get my paddle you lil girl as she jerked Chelsie up by the arm.

As she left Ms. Terry sat next to me on the bed. Chelsie quickly returned and walked over handing her the paddle. It was long and narrow like a yard stick but thicker. She took it from her and pointed to her lap. Chelsie laid across her lap after pulling down her jeans.Facing away from me as Ms. Terry began spanking her fast and hard. Chlesie didn't make a sound but her ass was turning a bright red.

"You know better girl and now you are busted" as she spanked away.

After giving her about 50 blows or so she stopped and told her to go stand in the corner which she did. She then turned to look at me and told me it was my turn. I guess I didn't move fast enough and was dragged over her lap. After pulling up my skirt she began right away.I might be wrong or maybe I just wasn't as tuff as Chelsie, but I began to kick and whimper as soon as the blows started.She held me in place and continued the assult on my backside. My cheeks felt as though they were on fire as she smacked away at them. After what seemed like forever she stopped and told me I could stand in the other corner and I best not move. I quickly did as told sobbing the whole time. I then over heard her tell Chelsie that her daddy was not here and she was pissed and hungry. She told her she didn't want to wait any longer and she should go make her lunch. The next thing I knew, Ms. Terry was behind me rubbing my stinging cheeks and whispering in my ear.

"If you guys wish to play all you have to do is ask lil one" she told me.

But playing without permission I learned was out of line. I tried to tell her I was sorry and but Chelsie was the one who started it. That is when I felt her hand smack my already flaming ass.

"You should have told her no or came to me to tell me" she said.

"Now I want you to stand there and think about it for awhile" she told me as I heard her leave.

My back and legs were hurting and my ass was still burning as well as my feet standing there. I heard Ms. Terry yelling for me to get in there where she was. I hurried up and went to the living room where the first thing I noticed was Chelsie standing in a corner.

"I am not sure where your daddy is but you need to go clean up the kitchen" she said.

I didn't even stop as I went to do as told. Picking up the stuff Chelsie got out for Ms. Terrys lunch. I then returned and gave her a curtsey and was affraid she might have me return to a corner as well. Instead she told Chelsie she could get out and to get dressed. \r

"We are going to go get your sister from work" she went on to say.

I thought she meant the two of them but she meant all of us as she took my arm and headed for the door. I tried to resist but to no avail as I was dragged by her tight grip. As soon as we hit the steps outside the house I could imagine the whole world stareing at me. The three of us got in the car and Ms. Terry allowed the two of us to climb in the back seat. I tried to sit very low hopeing nobody would see me as we took off to pick up Samantha.

On the trip I noticed a few people looking our way and quickly turned away from them. It was a very quiet ride and I could tell Ms. Terry was very upset.

When we pulled up to her work place, she was out front talking with another girl when she was yelled at "Get in the damn car".

She jumped in and we were off as Ms. Terry told us that she was pissed off because thier Daddy had not showed up and she had no ideal where he was. She went on to say that she was getting really tired of this and it showed on her face as we rode home in silence.

As we got home and got out of the car, a man approached us and asked if Ms. Terry could let Samantha and Chelsie help him out. They seemed to know this guy as he stared at me dressed in my mini skirt. She looked at him and told him it would be $50 dollars for both which he seemed to already know and had in his hand. He then asked about me as I tried to hurry and get inside. I over heard her tell him for me it would be $50 dollars more.

As the four of us made it inside I guess he decided to pass on me as him and the girls went into the spare room. Ms. Terry took her seat and told me to bring her the remote. I did so and then she took it and told me that she wanted some of my oral service while the girls were busy doing some of thier own. I was glad it was them and not me but I still really didn't want to do it for her either.

So I just stood there when she screamed at me to "get busy bitch".

But then again I hesitated and she went on to tell me that she was in no mood for this and got up. Pulling me by the hair and pulling me down the hall and grabbing her paddle on the way as I tried to apologize. She would have no part in it now as she pulled down her pants and panties and sat on the toliet. She pointed to her lap and I knew what to do and climbed over her knee. She lit me up fast and hard while reminding me who was the boss around here.

"You had best figure that out or else I will wear you out or worse, I send you back"she said as she gave me about 20 blows.

She then shoved me off of her and stood up.

"Now take off your clothes" she said and this time there was no hesitation at all.

After taking everything off except my thigh highs and locked heel she told me to get in the tub and kneel there. She removed her pants and panties and steppd in with me. Taking me by the hair in her viselike grip, she pulled me into her wet spot. I opened my mouth and began to lick away but as I did she told me I best swallow all of her juices as a flood of nasty piss began to flow. I tried to pull away but was held in place forcing my mouth to stay in place and open. I swallowed as fast as possible to keep from drowning and at the same time not throw up. As the stream subsided she didn't let go and rode my face hard. One hand holding me in place and her other hand on the wall keeping her balanced.I managed to bring her to orgasim and she stepped out leaving me in a stinking, smelly mess on my knees in the tub.

As she was putting on her pants again, she turned on the water which was very cold at first before she got the hot water turned on. After a few minutes she told me to get out and she unlocked my shoes and told me to go get new thigh highs and the rest of my outfit and meet her in the living room. She was in her ussual spot as I entered and she told me to get dressed. Just then I heard the bedroom door opening as I sat on the couch trying to get covered up. The girls joined me on the couch and he came out with them finishing latching his belt. He was all smiles as he looked at me which made me very nervous.

"Would you mind if I watch this one get dressed" he asked Ms. Terry.

She told him to go ahead and he sat in the other chair and focused his attention on me. The girls nudged me as I sat in fear.

"Go on silly and get dressed" Samantha whispered to me.

I rolled up my thigh highs and slid them on and then my panties. I nect stood up and pulled up my skirt before taking my bra and placing my arms in. Chelsiie got up and helped me finish it and handed me my blouse. After she fluffed my hair some, she told me to get my heels on. I sat down and placed them on as well. Then knowing what to do, I went to Ms. Terry so she could latch the locks.She seemed upset and told me that I could lock them but only she can unlock them.

That is when I heard the guy say he would like to have me the next time which she replied "$50 dollars".

He then got up and thanked her and the girls before walking out. She then turned to the girls and told them they could go watch tv and then looked at me and pointed to the corner. I went to the corner and did as expected as I heard the girls get up also. I stood there with my nose touching the wall and my hands behind my rear locked together. It was something I was getting better at after a few tries. I waited for an hour or so without moving much before she told me to go get her something to drink.

I retrieved her pop from the kitchen and returned with it giving a curtsey as I did so. I am not sure if that was it or if she thought I spent enough time in the corner but she told me to have a seat. I dropped to the floor next to her and snuggled up close and layed my head against her lap just happy not to have to return to the corner. She continued to watch tv but began stroking my hair as she did so. That lasted for awhile when she told me to go get the girls and tell them it was time to make diner.

I did as told and soon we were making meat loaf and potatoes along with corn for tonight. I sat the table but Ms. Terry said she wanted hers brought to her out there. The girls then told me I could sit with them at the table since she wasn't eating in there. but halve way though eating I heard footsteps on the steps outside and then the door opened up. Then walked in these two older guys both of whom were very rough looking and not very handsome at all. In fact they looked like old bikers or somehting.

The girls jumped up and ran to meet them, hugging one of them as he said, "Honey I'm home".

Ms. Terry turned to glare at him as he and the other guy walked in. The girls were all snuggled up to him as she stood up and walked over to him while I watched from the kitchen. "Where the hell have you been all day" she asked him. He responded with having a few drinks at the bar as he rubbed both girls on the ass. "I hope you have most of your paycheck left" she sternly told him. He stopped rubbing one of the girls and handed her a handfull of money which she counted. "Come on girls, let's go to the bedroom" he told them as he motioned for his friend to follow. Ms. Terry stopped him in his tracks and told him "Not so fast". She then told me to come in there that she wanted him to meet me. I did as told although I was scared to death. I went in the living room and preformed a curtsey for them saying "Hello sir".

"Well, well what do we have here" he asked her as he gave a look up and down me.

She went on to explain I was going to be living here and was the newest member of the family. He let go of the girls and started to rub my thighs. Spinning me around he seemed very pleased with my look. He then told Ms. Terry he was going to take the girls to the back of the house for a bit and would be glad to hear and see more when he returned. Ms. Terry cut him off and said that he needed to hold on for a minute. She told him that the girls would no longer do as he wanted and that he was skateing on thin ice with her. He protested but she warned him that if he didn't like it he could leave and stay gone for all she cared.

"Go back to the bar or where ever you want" she told him.

"You really went to far the last time you were here and you spent halve your check already" she continued.

"Well what about my needs" he asked her as he grabbed Chelsie by the arm.

"Let her go this instant" she scolded him.

"These are my girls now, not yours" she warned him.

"If you must you can use Billie if you like" she mentioned to him.

With that he pulled me close as he let Chelsie go. Running his hands over my legs and up to my ass, squezzing it hard in his big hands.Then he reached around the front and felt my locked cage and pulled up my skirt to check it out. Pushing me away he turned to Ms. Terry saying

"There was no chance in the world I would want her, she is a boy in a dress" he told her.

She went on to explain that the only ass around here he was going to get would be mine or no ones at all from now on.

Chelsie spoke up and told her it was ok but was told quickly to "Shut the hell up".

Not wanting any part of this I then spoke up myself saying "Ms. Terry, please he doesn't want me".

That was when he reached over and slapped me very hard. Shocking me as I took a step back from the blow, I yelled out in pain. "Please sir" before a punch came and took my breath away as it landed on my stomach sending me to my knees.

He then wrapped his hand around my throat and forced me to look at him. "You only speak when spoken too Bitch, is that understood" as he looked down on me.

I guess Ms. Terry was right and really the one who ruled the house as he let me go and undid his pants pulling out his cock. Still with a firm grip around my neck, I was very scared as well as ready to pass out I think. I was waiting for someone to step in and stop him but no one did. He finally let my throat go but instead, took my the back of my hair in his hand.

"You are going to be a good girl now arn't you?" he asked me as he made me look up at him.

I focused my eyes on his cock and then looked over to Chelsie and Ms. Terry for help. Only I saw Chelsie step over by Ms. Terry and embrace her as she reached for and produced her cane for The whole room was watching this but I was only focused on him. Samantha made her way over to her as well.

"Well I'm waiting" he told me as he let me go and stood there waving his cock at my face.

I was trapped and knew it as I had no other choice. I just hoped this wasn't going to be as bad as I thought it was. I told him as I reached up and took it in my hand.

"Yes sir" I began to stroke this cock in my hand and that was the first time I ever held someone else's cock before.

Knowing what everyone was wanting, I slowly brought my mouth up to the tip of his cock as it got hard.

"Put your hands behind your back and cross your fingers" Ms. Terry told me.

I did as told and parted my lips and opened my mouth as I moved it over the tip. I sealed them around it and slid it in my mouth as I moved my head onto it. I wanted to avoid his wrath and did as I thought he wanted as I moved slowly back and fourth along his shaft.

I must have been doing a good job as He placed his hand on my head but this time didn't grab my hair.

Looking down at me as I sucked his cock, he asked "Who's your daddy"?

I sucked very hard as I pulled back and slipped off of his cock. Looking up at him I responded "You are, Daddy" as I returned to my task.

He held me there this time and began to thrust forward some on the down strokes. The whole room was watching this but I was only focused on him now. I didn't even notice his friend walk behind me as I felt daddy's cock scraping against the roof of my mouth and pokeing me in the back of my throat. He was starting to pick up the pace as his buddy lifted my skirt and checked out my ass.

As I was working on his cock I felt a hand grab my ass cheek with a not so gentle grip.I could feel his hands rubbing my ass and legs as Daddy really began to move faster. Holding my head now with both hands as he went, I removed my hands from behind me. I placed them on his thighs to maybe keep from having him run his cock all the way down my throat so much to no avail. I could feel him start to tense up some and his cock began to twitch as I tasted some precum. He began to grunt and moan as he took a hold of my ears now, guiding me to continue sucking him.

As he was about to explode he said "Swallow it Bitch and don't you dare spill a drop".

Just as he said that I felt him explode as he held me onto him. I swallowed as much and as fast as I could. I really didn't like it and felt like I might get sick but it slid down my throat fairly easy. There was just so much of it though and it took several gulps. As he finished, he pulled out and turned my head only to see his buddy standing there with his out as well.

I was not ready to repeat the act, but knew what they expected so I turned and took him as well. Stroking him as I placed a hand on his thigh before repeating the task. He was a little bigger the Daddy but I tried to do the best I could just to avoid any more displeasure from them. While sucking him I heard Daddy tell Ms. Terry that I was pretty good at that. I was giving it my best effort now as I heard him say that. Then I felt a hand on my back as he pulled away. Daddy told his friend to take a seat in Ms. Terry's chair and he helped me stand up. Pushing me slightly over to him as he pushed me back down to him. As I started to bend to return to sucking him, Daddy took me by the hips not aloowing me to kneel. His buddy forced my head back onto him as daddy held me up bent at the waist. Daddy now lifted my skirt and rubbed my legs and ass. Pulling down my panties and lifting my leg. He took them off of my foot before letting my legs go.While I was standing there bent over trying to suck his buddy, Daddy lightly kicked my feet apart.

His buddy was holding me down on his cock as I felt a finger enter me from behind. "She is much tighter then you as well Chelsie"

I heard him say as he probed me from behind. I felt two hands now on my hips as I was being forced over and held in place. I felt I thought his finger slap my opening only to feel him split my cheeks and drive his cock in me. I tried to pause sucking as turn around but was held there and only managed a squel between strokes of a cock in my mouth. I tried to fall away but Daddy held me up as he assulted me from behind.

It hurt so bad at least at first but I was being forced up and down on his buddies cock still. I could hear thier excitement and the pain eventually subsided and it actually got me a little excited. Only the cage reminded me that I couldn't get fully erect as it crimped my erection. I began to rock to match his thrust with my hips and was really trying best to impress his friend and get him off. Then I felt his friends hand force me deeply onto his cock as it began to jerk. Daddy was ramming away at my backside as I felt a load shoot in my mouth and swallowed like before. My eyes began to water as he forced his cock further down my throat and I began to gag. Daddy slapped my ass as he pounded away.

After I felt his friend subside and the flow stop, I picked my head up and as I leaned on his lap with my hands and looked back. Daddy was thrusting madly and I no longer could keep up when he thrust all the way in and began to moan. I felt another hot load enter and fill me as he pulled me onto him hard. Holding me there until he was finished and then pulling out.

"I think I like our new girl" He told Ms. Terry as he let me go.

I was very weak now and with noone holding me in place, collapsed on the floor. I watched as they both got dressed and him and Ms. Terry discussed how good a job I did. They both finally left and went outside leaving me there with the girls.

Ms. Terry told me how impressed she was with my effort and Chelsie and Samantha leaned down and helped me up. After wiping my face and fixing my hair some, Ms. Terry motioned for us to sit by her. We each took a place on the floor by her feet with me between her legs and each of them on either side. She went on to explain that the other girls will no longer have to endue that as much but that I would be expected to do it form now on.

"Do you have a problem with that Billie?"as she stroked my hair.

Of course I told her no and in fact by the pain that cage was causeing me by trapping my own hard on, I guess I really didn't mind so much. She told me how hot I looked and also told me that I could really enjoy my stay here if I just did as told. My panties were soaked and my stomach was full of thier cum and felt a little sick. The girls were all smiles as they both looked at me and each other and layed thier heads against her legs. I decided to try and see if she would help me with the pain from my cock cage some.

I asked her "Mommy the only problem I am having with this is the cage really hurts during and after that".

She just laughed a bit at me and told me that shows how much I enjoyed myself is all. But I continued that it still was hurting at this moment and wondered if I might be able to take it off. She looked down at me and paused for a minute and then Samantha raised my skirt to see. My cock was trying to expand but was forced to only the size the cage would allow, while the whole thing was tugging on my sac very hard as it grew.

After seeing that, Samantha spoke up and took my side saying "She did a great job Mommy and we promise to be good if you unlock her".

Chelsie agreed as well and Ms. Terry gave it a thought and then took a key from around her neck. She handed it to Samantha and she quickly unlocked it and removed the cage portion of the device. I imediately sprung to a full erection and the relieve was tremendous. She then removed the ring part from around my balls and handed it all back to Ms. Terry.

"Thank you Mommy" I replied as I leaned over and kissed her leg.

She told me that since I was such a good girl that she would like to help me with my "little problem down there" and got up and held out her hand for me.

She helped me up and I followed her back the hall to her bedroom. She got undressed and then pulled me close to her and without saying a word pushed me down to one of her titties she held up for me. I started licking and sucking on it untill she stopped me and held up the other. After awhile she started pushing me further down and I ended up on my knees and knew what she wanted and I got right to it. Holding her ass as I licked away at her from my knees. It seemed like a long time but she started to moan and I picked up the pace. She then held me in place tightly as she flooded me with her juices and I got a face as well as mouth full. She then helped me up and pointed to the bed and gently pushed me in. Laying there as she climbed in as well and then she climbed on top of me and mounted my stiff cock.

She started to hump me and asked "Does my lil sissy girl enjoy being a good girl?"

I replied with a "Yes Ma'am" as I began to shoot my load into her.

She then paused as she grabbed my hair and pulled it hard. "You stupid girl, you need to ask before you release your load, is that understood?" she said in a stern voice.

I replied "Yes Ma'am, but my cock couldn't help it."

She just pulled my hair harder and told me it was too small to be called a cock and for now on to refer to it as my clitty. She began riding me again and I was spent and just laid there as she did so.

She then took her other hand and began to tweak my nipple telling me "You best move your hips girl, I don't want to have to do all the work here".

She was guiding me with her finger on my nipple to the pace she wanted and after going for some time I stopped. I was exhausted and could go no more when she told me that if I didn't continue she would place me over her knee. I returned to the pace she was setting on my nipple and very soon she was stiffening up and collapsed on top of me. She quickly rolled off and then to my dismay didn't let go of my hair but instead forced me downward.

"Clean me up Bitch" she told me as she guided me to her very wet spot.

After she was satisfied she shoved me away. She told me to give her my heels so she could unlock them for the night. After that she kicked me to the floor, she told me to go away and I went to the girls room.

After tippy toeing into the room, I crawled in bed against the wall without waking the girls. The alarm clock went off as usuall very early and I started my normal day as I have come to accept. The only difference was Daddy was home as well and I had to get use to that as well. After doing my moring routine of prepareing to dress with my cleansing and shower, I got my maid outfit on. Checking it for any flaws before doing my makeup which I was getting better at and then doing my hair and sliding back on the heels. After starting the coffee, I went to wake Ms Terry. I lightly knocked on the door but recieved no answer so I opened the door. Knowing what she expected I slowly climbed up through the covers at her feet. I moved into position and began to provide my oral service and just as she started to stir, Daddy woke up next to her.

"Well well, what do we have here" he said as she was now holding my head in place.

She held me tightly, working herself where she wanted me telling him that "You will have to wait untill she is done".

He didn't wait though and began rubbing my silk clad legs. As Ms Terry held my head, Daddy got behind me and spread my knees apart after pulling down my panties.

"I don't need to wait" he said because " I always wake up with morning wood".

With that I felt his hands on my ass cheeks spreading me open. As my face was being smothered, I felt him invade my backside. I was being rammed into her and that seamed to get her very excited. She gushed over my face with her juices as he kept pounding away at me. After awhile I felt him pull me deeply on him and felt his cock twitch and tense up. Then I felt a warm sensation fill my insides as he shot his load. He then pulled out and pulled away and she let go of my hair. She told me to go make breakfest and told him that is how I am suppose to wake her. As I got up she motioned for me to her and told me to give her my foot. She then locked it in place for the day and motioned for the other one as well. She then produced that cage and attached and locked it in place as well. She then pointed for me to leave and I did as she wished.

I stopped by the bathroom and touched up my makeup before returning to my duties. After breakfest was done I set the table and added an extra plate for daddy. One by one they showed up and the girls ate at the table. Ms. Terry wanted hers in her chair and Daddy grab his an made a sandwhich as he said he needed to go. Afterwards I cleaned everything up as expected. the only difference is today my panties are soaked from me leaking in them from Daddy this morning.

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos