Scarlet - Part 3

Printer-friendly version

SCARLET by Jessica Drew

Part 3

After a less than successful start to his mission aboard the yacht, Sam is taken under the wing of Maria Ramirez.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sam stood in the doorway to his bedroom, surprised to find Maria Ramirez sitting before him on the bed. She looked radiant with her long dark hair hanging over her shoulders and a short black silk robe wrapped around her body. Sam watched as she crossed her long bare legs, his eyes automatically glancing downwards.

“Madame?” Sam blinked, forcing himself to meet her eyes.

“Come sit down,” Maria soothed, patting the bed beside her, “And close the door behind you.”

Sam’s mind raced. He considered slamming the door shut, drawing the heavy bolt to lock her in. But then what? He was on a yacht in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea with one of the world’s most dangerous men and his seven-foot bodyguard. No, he would have to bide his time and see how this played out.

Sam turned, slowly closing the door behind him. He walked over to Maria, one hand nervously pulling his white linen robe tighter around his chest, and the other tugging at its hem. He feared she would rip it from his feminine body, chastising him for his poor choice of attire. He sat down with his bare legs together and began to nervously rub the palm of his right hand.

“I realise that today has not been the best of days for you,” Maria began. “I do not know what is wrong with you, whether it is your time of the month, I don’t know,” she shrugged.

Sam balked at the thought. He hadn’t even considered the fact that he might have a period while in Antoinette’s body! Hopefully he’d be back in his own body long before anything like that happened.

“Either way, your behavior has been inexcusable.”

“I am sorry Madame. I have not felt quite myself of late,” Sam answered, not untruthfully.

Maria smiled falsely and reached up, sweeping a stray strand of hair away from Sam’s face. “I wonder if it is because we have not made it clear what is expected of you, which is why I have decided to… oversee things. Just for tonight.” Sam saw a glint in Maria’s dark eyes. She was a strikingly beautiful woman, despite what else he may have thought about her.

“I don’t understand Madame.” Sam could hear the nervousness coming through his French accented voice.

“I will start by getting you ready for dinner.”

“It…it isn’t necessary…”

Maria’s hand rested on Sam’s left thigh, her thumb stroking lightly.

“Given that you have not even shaved your legs today, I would say it is very necessary.”

Sam hung his head, his ponytail slipping down over his shoulder.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sam poured a scented body wash into his palm and began to rub it over his naked female body as the hot water from the shower hit his chest. He had been instructed by Maria to use this, rather than the soap he had used earlier. Even with the frosted glass of the shower cubicle, Sam felt exposed and turned his back to the glass. Every now and then the shadow of Maria Ramirez passed by as she busily got things ready for him in the bathroom.

Sam couldn’t help but feel embarrassed, like he was a child being told what to do by its mother, though he had to admit that it was probably for the best. The last thing he wanted was to turn out for dinner in yet another fashion faux-pas. He had to go along with it. After all, who knew what he might be able to find out at the dinner table.

“Don’t forget to wash your hair. It was very greasy earlier. Use the conditioner on it as well.”

Sam did as he was told, letting the shower soak his long hair as he massaged in the shampoo. When he had fully washed and rinsed it, he did the same with the conditioner. It seemed to do the trick. His wet hair now felt much silkier when he ran his hands through it.

Sam turned off the shower and slipped an arm out, pulling a towel from the rail outside. He wrapped it around his slender body, folding a knot above his breasts. He carefully stepped out into the bathroom to find Maria preparing some things by the wash basin.

“That is better.” Maria leaned in to Sam’s neck, brushing his wet hair aside as she breathed in. “You smell of flowers.” She took a smaller towel and instructed Sam to lean forward so she could rub at his hair, drying it a little, before tying the towel around his head. Sam reached up, his head feeling heavy from the combined weight of his wet hair and the towel.

“Take your other towel off,” Maria demanded matter-of-factly, as she began to fill the wash basin with hot water.

“Wh…What?” Sam choked at her request.

“Take your towel off. We need to shave those legs of yours.”

Sam gripped at the knot in his towel defensively. Even as a man Sam would always hate showering or getting changed in the gym in front of other men. Now that he had an unfamiliar female body, he felt his modesty compounded.

“Come on Antoinette, we are both women here.”

Sam still felt like the imposter he was, and any reference to him as a ‘girl’ or ‘woman’ still stabbed uneasily at his subconscious. However, Maria’s Spanish voice still sounded relaxed and patient, and Sam wanted to keep her that way. He could still remember earlier on the deck, when she had suddenly flared up. He reluctantly untied the towel from around his body, pulling it from his breasts, feeling it brush his hip as it fell to the floor.

“Good girl,” Maria enthused, “Now I can see why Carlos chose you. He is always teasing me about my small tits, but yours are so big!” Without missing a beat, Maria cupped Sam’s wet naked breasts in her hands, causing him to squirm with her sensual touch. He looked down and watched helplessly as his nipples hardened of their own accord. Maria’s smile widened. She let go of him, his breasts bobbing a couple of times as they settled. Sam drew a deep breath. Did women actually do this sort of thing with each other? He quickly covered his breasts as best he could with his small hands.

Maria pulled the lid of the toilet down. “Put your left leg up on here.”

“Madame, please… I can manage on my own, really.”

“You have clearly demonstrated that you cannot. This is not some drug den where all you have to do is put a mattress on the floor and spread your legs. We have… standards.”

Sam cringed inwardly at the thought, reluctantly raising his left leg up onto the closed toilet lid. Maria began to apply shaving foam to his calf, working her way slowly up to his thigh. Her slippery hands slid along the softer inside part of his left thigh, her fingers inches from his crotch. Sam still felt awkward with his nakedness, and could see Maria looking. He began to feel a strange tingling sensation, that he guessed was from his uneasiness, like how his body would quiver at the sight of a spider.

Maria took a disposable razor and washed it in the hot water of the sink before beginning to shave his leg in long even strokes. Sam was worried that she might cut him, but she knew just the right amount of pressure to apply. Every now and then she would wash out the razor in the sink.

“Good, now the next leg.”

Sam swapped legs and again Maria lathered up his leg and thigh, and again he felt a tingling sensation when she touched the inside of his thigh. He watched as she took the razor and drew it across his leg. Sam still held his breasts protectively, wishing he had at least one extra hand to protect his modesty.

“Now under your arms.”

Maria lifted each of Sam’s arms in turn as they were lathered and carefully shaved. He found it stung a little bit afterwards, but he was at least relieved that Maria had finished. He reached for his towel but she stopped him, grasping his thin wrist.

“We are not done yet. We still have down there to take care of.” Maria looked down between Sam’s legs. Sam instinctively brought his right hand down to cover himself, feeling the soft brush of his blonde pubic hair against his hand. Maria looked straight into his eyes as she moved his hand away.

“Keep your hands at your side.”

Sam’s arms hesitantly fell to his sides, his naked body now fully revealed to Maria.

Sam watched as she poured shaving cream into her right hand and then brought it to his pubic region. Sam closed his eyes and cringed, digging his fingernails into his palms. As the cold cream touched him, he felt the urge to run to the door. He uncomfortably shifted his weight between each of his bare feet.

Maria began to slowly massage the cream into his mound, seeming to take extra time and care, her hand moving in small, sensual circles. Sam quivered again, holding his breath. He tightened his thighs together, wishing she would stop.

“I actually think your little landing-strip is kind of cute, but Carlos prefers his women to be completely shaved.” Maria looked deep into Sam’s eyes as she finished rubbing in the cream. Her fingers drifted up over his tummy, before reaching for the sink to wash her hands. Sam exhaled at last through his mouth, a soft sigh escaping his lips. He felt a strange sensation deep in his tummy, like he had driven too fast over a hill in the road.

Sam looked down through the gap between his large breasts as Maria took the razor and carefully began to remove what little pubic hair he had.

“Keep still, otherwise I may cut you.” The tone of Maria’s voice made it sound as much a threat as a warning.

“There, all done. Now you will be sexy to touch as well as to look at.”

Maria handed Sam back his towel and he began to wipe the stray patches of shaving cream from his body. His legs and arms felt as silky smooth as they had been yesterday, except now he had a freshly shaved pubic area to match. Sam quickly wrapped his towel around his body.

* * * * * * * * * *

Rivers settled back into the driver’s seat of his Lamborghini and let the air-con blow at his feet. It had been stifling hot in the underground bunker. He sighed and rubbed at his eyes, then slammed a fist down onto the steering wheel.

Antoinette had given him the silent treatment again as soon as he’d mentioned Scarlet, and instead fixed him with that damn smile again. A sly, knowing smile that Rivers had never seen Sam Fields’ face make before.

How could she just sit there so calm? She’d just had her body stolen out from under her. She would have woken to find herself hairier… and uglier… and packing a whole lot more meat between her legs than she was used to. The threats to keep her body from her just didn’t seem to be having an effect.

And that damn smile.

Rivers turned the ignition and let the engine hum before pulling away. He watched in the rear view mirror as the unassuming barn that hid the secret bunker receded into the distance. Rivers was still confident that they had the upper hand as long as they had Antoinette’s body. It would just take a little longer than expected to make her crack. She certainly wouldn’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

As Rivers wound back through the Italian countryside, he let his thoughts turn to Sam, who would by now be deep into the other half of their dual mission. Sam now helplessly trapped in Antoinette’s shapely female body being made to do things he’d never imagined. He recalled the unwitting flashes of cleavage and thong, so innocent, so unknowing - no idea how sexy he looked. He remembered the taste of lipstick as he had kissed Antoinette’s luscious lips at the bar, and all the while Sam was there squirming uncomfortably from inside her body. Rivers felt his cock jump.

What was he thinking? This was his partner. This was Sam. The same dweeb he’d knocked out playing basketball two years ago. He really had to get some of this testosterone out of his system.

Rivers eased his foot down onto the accelerator as he re-joined the main road, headed back to Monaco.

“Texas here I come.”

* * * * * * * * * *

The hot air of the dryer blasted through Sam’s long blonde hair as he sat on the edge of the bed, the full length mirror positioned directly in front of him.

Maria had instructed him to brush and blow-dry his hair while she showered. She had trusted him to do this on his own and although Sam was glad of the respite, he worried that he wouldn’t be able to get it right.

Sam stopped the hairdryer and picked up the large paddle brush he had been given, running it carefully through his hair. Every now and then a tangle would catch causing him to wince. It was certainly a whole lot different to just running some gel through his hair every morning. As Sam brushed he could hear Maria in the en suite shower. It seemed she’d also be getting ready in his room.

Sam took a deep breath as he tried to retain some perspective. All he had to do was follow Maria’s lead. It was not exactly difficult, and it wasn’t like he had a gun pressed into his side.

Sam looked at his reflection. Antoinette’s pretty face stared back at him, her cupid lips parted a little. His towel was wrapped around his body and he was sitting with his bare legs crossed one over the other. It was something he had caught himself doing a couple of times since swapping into Antoinette’s female body. His wider set hips and lack of male genitalia meant that it felt fairly natural and comfortable. He had to admit that it felt better now that his legs had been shaved.

He flicked the blow dryer back on, running his free hand through his long hair.

* * * * * * * * * *

“Good, much better.” Maria smiled as she strode back into the room.

Sam turned and had to do a double-take. Maria Ramirez, fresh from the shower, was completely naked! Sam’s eyes drifted over her athletic body. Her breasts were smaller than his, or even Lenore’s, placing her at probably a B-cup, and her nipples were a darker brown. Her waist was trim with a hint of musculature from hours of stomach crunches. Her legs were long and smooth and the color of a rich mocha. Her pubic region was also completely shaved and Sam could clearly see her slit.

Sam could immediately feel the stirrings of sexual arousal deep within himself as he watched Maria gently pat her chest dry with a towel. She walked across the room, her hips and backside twitching from side to side, stopping in front of Antoinette’s chest of drawers. She turned back towards Sam.

“You don’t mind do you?”

Sam blushed and shook his head. He quickly turned back to the mirror and brushed at his hair, even though it didn’t need it anymore. He watched Maria from the mirror and saw that she had her long dark hair pinned up high on her head. Unlike Sam, she had probably washed her hair already today. Naked, and bending lithely at the waist, she opened the bottom drawer and pulled out a lacy black thong. She stepped into it, drawing it up over her loins, the string riding up between her peach-shaped buttocks.

Sam found the effect Maria was having mildly reassuring. He had worried that being female would make him gay or something, especially since he had stared long at Antoinette’s curves in the mirror and felt nothing. But here was his good-old male libido, present and correct. He expected to feel his penis begin to stir in response, but instead just felt an impotent warmth building between his thighs. Sam absently uncrossed and re-crossed his legs the other way.

Maria walked back over to him, her hips swaying. A black, semi-transparent triangle decorated with a leaf motif now covered her mound of Venus.

“Here, you can wear these ones, then we’ll be matching.”

Without pausing she knelt at Sam’s feet and held apart the leg openings of an identically styled thong, though this one was in white. When Sam did not respond she raised her voice.

“Antoinette, come on!”

Sam swallowed as he reluctantly pulled the knot out of his towel and stood up, covering his breasts once more with his hands. He nervously stepped into the thong as Maria pulled it up his smooth legs. He gasped as she pulled it harshly up to his loins, the string riding right up between his buttocks. He looked into the mirror and could see the same semi-transparent leaf decoration covering his freshly shaved pubic region, only this time in white.

“There, perfect,” Maria soothed, lightly running her hand over the curve of Sam’s backside.

Sam could feel his body shaking a little bit. Yesterday, the thong Antoinette had been wearing had been a constant discomfort, but now it felt oddly sensual against his still warm crotch.

“You have done a good job with your hair,” Maria continued, “It looks less like a fucking bird’s nest now, don’t you think?” She laughed. “But I think we can do a little better still.”

Maria motioned for Sam to sit back down as she fetched an electric hair straightener from the side table. Sam could only sit and watch as she plugged it in and began to lightly crimp the ends of his hair. As she released the first strand it fell hot against his bare skin, but he could see from the mirror that it now had a soft wave styled into the end.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sam sat patiently as Maria continued to work on him, wrapping his hair around the straighteners as she teased it into soft waves. He began to feel a little lightheaded from the heat and blinked as the ceiling mounted spotlights shone in his eyes. Time seemed to slow down and his eyelids grew heavy.

Sam’s head nodded briefly as he heard Maria’s voice rousing him.

“Antoinette. Open your eyes.”

Sam opened his eyes, startled to find Maria holding a small brush inches from his face. Looking in the mirror, Sam could see that she had just finished blending subtle shadows above his bright blue eyes.

“Now keep still.”

Maria swapped brushes, choosing a light mascara brush that she unscrewed, and steadily brought to his eyes. Sam had only been vaguely aware that she had finished his hair and begun on his makeup, but now he had little choice but to sit and wait as she applied the mascara to first his lower, and then upper eye lashes, drawing them out in long even strokes.

Sam blinked a few times, watching in the mirror as his long eye lashes fluttered, now accentuated by the mascara and eye shadow that he wore.

Next, Maria took a large soft brush and gently dabbed it into a powdered rose-tinted blush. She swept it across the line of his cheek bones. When she had finished Sam could see his blemish-free cheeks now had a slight pinkish hue to them. All the while Sam struggled desperately not to stare too much at Maria’s bare breasts, which hung inches away from him.

Finally, Maria uncapped a small black tube and twisted the end. Sam watched as a bright scarlet lipstick emerged at its tip.

“Do as I do.”

Maria pouted her lips slightly and Sam copied as best he could. She lent down and held his chin in one hand as she carefully began to apply the bright red lipstick to his full lips.

“I like this color on you very much. I could just eat you up now!” Maria laughed a little, stepping back to admire her handiwork.

Sam gazed at his reflection. His long blonde hair shone under the ceiling lights, looking glossy and teased into gentle waves by Maria’s hair straighteners. His blue eyes sparkled, the mascara and eye shadow making them look more expressive. His full lips looked moist and luscious with the red lipstick. Although Antoinette had been wearing makeup last night, Sam had barely given it a thought. It had, after all, been the least of his worries. But now, after experiencing first-hand the care and detail Maria had given to his appearance, he fully appreciated the effect.

Sam had tried to take in everything that Maria had done. He knew that she would not be doing this for him every day, and would likely still expect him to produce similar results on his own. Most women had years of practice, day-in and day-out, but Sam had only an afternoon to learn all that he could. He could only imagine the amateurish results he would likely produce on his own, but at least for now, his makeup and hair looked professionally done.

“Take these.” Maria handed Sam a small bottle of clear liquid and some balls of cotton. “I need to get my clothes and makeup from my room. You will remove all the nail polish from your fingers and toes. We will be applying the same color as before, but you should always make sure you remove what you already have on, so that you get an even finish. Carlos will not notice, but I will!”

Sam carefully opened the bottle of acetone and sniffed, the harsh vapors catching in his throat. Looking up, he watched as Maria slipped her black silk robe around her body, casting Sam a sly look as she let herself out of the door.

* * * * * * * * * *

Antoinette Francoise Bellerose sat alone in the darkened confines of the interrogation room, the faint buzzing from the panel lighting strip above her head proving mildly irritating.

She stared deep into the mirror on the opposite wall at her shadowed reflection, the face of a young American man looking back at her. She closed her eyes, breathing in, feeling the warm air fill her lungs. Her chest felt so light and free of the burden of her breasts. She felt like she’d come home.

Never again would she feel the dread of a man’s cloying hands touching her flesh. Never again would she be pressed onto her back, to feel a man forcing his way inside of her.

Never again.

She could feel her own cock now, coiled between her legs. Felt strong. Powerful.

Antoinette opened her eyes again and began to drum her fingers against her right thigh. She looked past the mirror now, to the room that she knew was beyond. Those Agency idiots all scratching their heads and their balls, as to why she was not cooperating. They had tried to blackmail her with her body, wanting her to reveal details of Scarlet, little knowing that she was now exactly where she wanted to be. They could keep her worthless body.

Antoinette turned her head to the door and its blinking control panel, protected by a hexadecimal code and fingerprint sensor. She kept tapping her fingers rhythmically against her leg.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sam tapped his fingernails together, checking that the scarlet nail polish was dry. He held his hands out in front of him, watching as the glossy sheen of his nails caught the light.

“Careful you do not smudge them.” Maria looked at him from the mirror as she flicked her own lashes with a mascara brush.

Whilst Maria had been gone, Sam had busied himself with removing all the old nail polish from his fingernails and toenails. Maria had returned carrying her own bag of makeup, along with a pair of black high heeled sandals and a short black dress, which she had laid out carefully on the bed. They had swapped places, with Maria now at the mirror, styling her hair and applying her makeup, whilst Sam applied a fresh coat of nail polish to his fingers and toes.

Sam screwed the top back onto the bright red polish. He had actually surprised himself with how good a job he had done. He was worried he’d go over the edges, but he’d managed keep his hand remarkably steady.

Sam looked down at his painted toes, wiggling them a few times. It did indeed appear to be the same color that he had just removed, but if Maria wanted it put on afresh then he figured he should probably do it.

“I will not be long my darling, then we can get dressed in our evening wear.”

Sam looked back up at Maria’s reflection in the mirror. He noticed that she had used a much darker mascara than he had on, probably, Sam thought, because of her darker complexion. He watched as she used an eyeliner to turn up the corners of her eyes in the same devilish fashion that she had before.

In addition to one of Antoinette’s black thongs, Maria now wore her own push-up bra that lifted her B-cup breasts into an eye-catching cleavage. Sam looked down at his own naked D-cup breasts. He had finally got to the point of not covering them the whole time with his hands. As far as Maria was concerned, they were both women, so there shouldn’t have been anything particularly unusual about being exposed in front of her, though Sam had definitely caught her lingering looks on more than one occasion.

“Madame? I was wondering. Well… should I maybe put a bra on?”

The words sounded strange as Sam said them, but he wanted it to appear like he was making an effort. Plus, any opportunity to cover up would be welcome.

“No, you can get away without one. Despite your size you are very firm.”

Sam could feel his cheeks flushing as he drew Maria’s gaze once more.

“Some of us need a little help in that department,” Maria whispered, cupping her own breasts through her bra.

“No Madame, not at all, yours are…I mean…they are…”

“Thank you. I have seen you looking at them.” Maria grinned devilishly as she applied a dark crimson lipstick to her lips. Sam quickly turned away, feeling even more embarrassed.

* * * * * * * * * *

Maria walked over to one of the inbuilt wardrobe units and opened it. Sam watched as she swept her arm through a rainbow of different color dresses, tops and skirts.

“Now, what shall we have our little French girl wear? Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we had a sexy French maid uniform for you? Or maybe we could just have you wear nothing at all.”

Sam swallowed. He could not see Maria’s face, so could not tell if she was being serious or not. He was therefore a little relieved when she pulled a white dress from the wardrobe and laid it out on the bed.

“Here, stand up. Hold your arms above your head.”

Sam hesitated, biting his lower lip.

“I am tired of having to ask you things twice!”

Sam jumped, his whole body tensing with Maria’s raised voice. He quickly stood up, his breasts bouncing. He raised his arms as Maria unzipped the dress and lifted it up over his body. She helped thread his slender arms through the shoulder straps and tugged it down over his wide hips. The thin fabric teased his tender flesh as it slid down, causing his skin to goosebump. Sam looked down in amazement. The thin shoulder straps widened as they ran down, crossing over one another fairly low down, creating a deep plunging neckline that left the gap between his breasts almost fully exposed. It hugged his trim waist before flaring slightly at his hips, ending about mid-thigh. He kept his arms out, feeling a sharp tug as Maria zipped him up at the back.

Sam ran his hands over his hips and backside, smoothing the dress out as Maria wrapped a thin red belt around his tiny waist. She fastened it, then stepped back to admire him.

“And now for, how is it you French say? ‘La piece de resistance’.” Maria opened the wardrobe stacked with Antoinette’s shoes and selected a pair of scarlet high-heeled sandals. They were not too dissimilar from what Sam had worn back at the casino, except these had small imitation diamonds set into the ankle straps that sparkled in the light.

Maria knelt and helped Sam to slip his small feet into each of the sandals. She fastened the ankle straps and looked up at Sam, running her hands over his smooth calves.

* * * * * * * * * *

Maria’s arm slipped around Sam’s small waist as she guided him to the mirror. He carefully took a few steps forward in his high heeled sandals, brushing hair away from his face. Sam gasped as he looked at his reflection.

His bright blue eyes stared back at him, his feminine face now expertly defined by his makeup. His luxurious blonde hair looked silky, hanging in waves over his shoulders and back. His white dress hugged his body, following the curve of his large breasts, pinching in at his narrow waist, then flaring slightly away from his legs, displaying his long silky smooth thighs, his shapely calves and small feet. He was accessorized with a bright red belt and high heeled sandals, which perfectly matched the color of his lipstick and nail polish.

The effect was striking. He looked like a model. He could feel his heart beating faster in his chest.

Next to him, Maria was now dressed in a tight-fitting black dress which showed off her athletic body, closely hugging her cleavage and hips, running down to end at her knees. A split at the side showed off her left thigh. She wore a thin black belt around her middle and strappy black high-heeled sandals on her feet. Her dark hair was styled similarly to Sam’s with soft waves at the end, though her makeup was harsher giving her a wicked look.

Only now did Sam appreciate the stark contrast in how Maria had dressed them. Where Maria was dark and devilish, he was bright and virginal.

* * * * * * * * * *

The evening had begun to draw in when Rivers found her, standing in the very same spot that he'd left her earlier in the day. He glanced over at her as he drove through the familiar streets of Monaco. She sat in the passenger seat of the Lamborghini, resplendent in a pastel pink dress, her peroxide hair styled into curls, her makeup colorful, with bubble-gum pink lip gloss. She looked like a Barbie doll.

“Y’know I was waiting there over half an hour. I think people were starting to think that I was a hooker.” Her Texan voice was high pitched and ever-so-slightly whiny. She looked at Rivers disapprovingly.

“Sorry Texas, I got caught up at work.”

“Ashley. My name’s Ashley.”

“Mike.” Rivers forced a smile as he looked at her. His eyes drifted downwards. Although Ashley’s tits were fake, they presented an eye-catching cleavage that stirred his blood.

“So where are you taking me Mike?” She flashed him a smile, her hand grazing provocatively against her bare left thigh.

“Have you ever been to ‘Le Grand Casino’?”

Rivers pulled the Lamborghini into the forecourt of the casino, which was now illuminated in preparation for the evening. Behind him the sky grew pale as the Sun once again bowed towards the horizon of the Mediterranean Sea. Somewhere out there was the “Oro del Diablo”. He just hoped that Sam hadn’t gone and done anything stupid.

* * * * * * * * * *

“Ladies! Please take a seat.”

Carlos Ramirez smiled broadly and held his arm out, gesturing to the table on the rear veranda of the yacht. Sam and Maria stepped forward, their high heels clicking on the wooden deck.

A cool breeze lifted Sam’s blonde hair. The Sun had now turned a pinkish color and the gentle waves of the sea sparkled. At any other time it would have been the perfect vista for a meal.

Sam eyed Ramirez cautiously. Carlos seemed to be in good spirits and held a chair out, first for Maria, and then Sam, seating them next to each other. Sam nervously smoothed the back of his white dress as he sat down. It was the same table he had sat at to eat a couple of mouthfuls of fruit earlier. He hadn’t eaten since and his stomach was now growling with hunger.

“You did a good job on our pet, Maria.” Ramirez growled as his hands came down on Sam’s shoulders. Sam jerked reflexively, then cursed himself. He had to learn to control his reactions.

“It was hard work. She seems different today. Distracted…” Maria glanced sideways at Sam as she reached for a bottle of wine.

“I… I’m just nervous. Last night I thought I was going to be sold to the American…” Sam quickly responded, thinking on his feet.

“You are right to be nervous around me,” Ramirez continued, rubbing at Sam’s bare shoulders, “One day I may tire of you, but for now you are the property of Carlos Ramirez.”

Sam watched as Ramirez walked back around the table. He wore a fresh white shirt and beige linen pants, but his black hair was unkempt and he exuded a strong musk of body odor mixed with aftershave. Ramirez clearly had no concerns regarding his own appearance, despite the effort that Maria had gone to with Sam and herself. Sam glanced downwards at the plunging neckline of his dress, his breasts swelling as he breathed.

Ramirez took up a seat at the table opposite them and pulled a silver tray towards himself. On the tray was a dish filled with a white powder, along with some thin silver straws and what looked like razor blades. Taking a teaspoon he tipped a large helping of the white powder onto the tray, arranging it into a neat line with the razor’s edge. He picked up a silver straw and quickly snorted the powder with his nose.

Sam was appalled as he watched Ramirez sniff and wipe at his powder stained moustache. He handed the tray to Maria who drew out a smaller line of what Sam now guessed was cocaine, inhaling it deeply with the straw . She visibly shook and pinched at her nose.

Ramirez picked up on Sam’s concern and laughed.

“A small appetizer before dinner. It is Argentinian. From my homeland. The best that money can buy.”

Sam sat silent, biting his lip, not wanting to outright refuse. He was surprised when Maria spoke up.

“Let’s see how she goes. We don’t want her brains falling out of her pretty nose if we can help it. If she fucks well enough without it…”

Maria turned and smiled, running her hand under the table to Sam’s right thigh, squeezing through his dress.

“You are right, as ever, my beloved,” Ramirez grinned.

Sam breathed a sigh of relief as the tray was pushed back to the middle of the table and Maria’s hand left his thigh.

* * * * * * * * * *

The smell of cooking filled the air as the door to the yacht’s interior opened, and a young man holding a tray stepped through onto the deck.

“Eduardo! About fucking time, we are starving to death out here.” Ramirez beckoned him through with a hand. Sam watched as the man bowed his head meekly, the tray rattling as his thin hands nervously shook. Despite his youthfulness, the man looked gaunt and malnourished, his South American skin tone looking almost grey.

Sam guessed he was Ramirez’s cook, though he doubted this man ever got to eat any of his own creations. Eduardo’s eyes flickered nervously and he refused to meet anyone’s gaze as he handed out large glasses filled with what appeared to be prawn cocktail. Maria Ramirez seemed to make an extra effort to try and meet his gaze as her glass was set down.

Carlos greedily dug into his cocktail, talking through a full mouth, “I would have thrown Eduardo to the sharks long ago, if it wasn’t for his cooking.”

Sam’s heart sank a little. He hated seafood and always had done. However, he was hungry enough at this point to eat anything. He skewered a prawn with his fork and brought it to his lipstick covered lips, wincing a little. The flavor took him by surprise. He chewed and swallowed. It tasted good. He took a sip of red wine to wash it down.

Eduardo began to refill wine glasses when the door opened again.

It was Joseph.

He held a plate of steaming food as he stepped out onto the deck.

“Excuse me.” Joseph glanced briefly at Sam as he stepped forward to pick up some cutlery and a napkin from the table. Sam desperately wanted to say something to him, even just a “hi”, but he had to bite his tongue.

Ramirez wiped his face of food and leant forward, his forearms on the edge of the table. “Joseph! How are we doing?”

“Well the GPS is fixed now, so we’re back on schedule.” Again he gave a quick glance to Sam. “We’ll be able to get you to Rome tomorrow.”

“Make sure we do, otherwise…”

“Otherwise you’ll throw me overboard? And then who would pilot the ship?”

Sam gasped as an awkward silence filled the air. He watched Ramirez for his reaction, the tension finally broken as his face creased and erupted into laughter.

“Ha ha ha! That’s why I like you Joseph! You have cajones! Not like Eduardo here, eh?”

Maria laughed at what Sam could only assume was a private joke. Neither Joseph or Eduardo were laughing. In fact, Eduardo looked even paler than before, if that was possible.

Ramirez leaned in, addressing Sam directly, his dark eyes glinting as he pointed a thumb back at Joseph.

“I watched this son of a bitch look straight into a man’s eyes before blowing his fucking brains out. That’s my kind of guy,” Ramirez smirked.

Joseph looked straight at Sam, a heartbroken look in his eyes. He looked down at his plate of food, holding up the cutlery and napkin that he had taken.

“Well, I’ve got what I came out for. I should probably get back inside…”

He turned, heading back into the yacht. Eduardo bowed his head and followed.

* * * * * * * * * *

Mike Rivers necked another Martini as he sat across from Ashley in the busy lobby bar of “Le Grand Casino de Monte Carlo”. He patiently listened to her, and yet didn’t listen, as she relayed her whole fucking life story. Something about how daddy wanted her to be a dancer like her mother, but she wasn’t good enough to pass the exams.

Mostly Rivers studied her body. Her face wasn’t much to look at, but she covered it up well with makeup. Her breast implants were large and swollen beneath her low cut pink dress and her bare legs were long and shapely. His gaze lingered on the enticing darkness under the hem of her dress.

She now seemed to be talking about the shoes that she was wearing.

Rivers turned, motioning for the bartender.

“Another couple of drinks please.”

* * * * * * * * * *

Sam sipped at his red wine. He still couldn’t believe what Ramirez had said about Joseph. He just didn’t seem that sort of character. But then, Sam wasn’t exactly who he appeared to be either. He decided he had probably been too trusting of Joseph. The only person he could, and should rely on right now was himself.

Sam shifted uncomfortably in his seat, feeling his thong rubbing up uncomfortably between his buttocks. He continued to pick at his main course, keeping his ears open for anything he could use.

“We need to be careful when we reach Rome,” Ramirez said addressing his wife, “I have heard from my contacts that Scarlet are active in the area.”

“The one’s that took out your last drug shipment?”

“Yes.” Ramirez leaned back in his chair, looking out to the sea. “Those bastards.”

“Why are they targeting you?” Maria put her wine glass down.

“Why do they target anyone? They want the world to burn. Me? I want to rule the world. As you can see there is a conflict of interest there!” Ramirez grinned, particles of sea bass lodged in his cigar-stained teeth.

“The sooner we can get back to Argentina the better.” Maria looked between Sam and her husband.

“It will be soon, my beloved. Once this deal with the Italian mafia goes through, my ships will be able to come and go from Italy under their protection. It will open up a whole new revenue stream. Then we return home, I promise.”

“I’ve heard those promises before,” Maria jabbed back.

Sam’s painted fingernails clicked against his wine glass as he picked it up again. Maria turned to him, her dark hair whipping around.

“Where are our manners? We have been neglecting Antoinette. We should not talk business in front of her.”

Sam felt Maria’s hand slip once more under the table to his thigh, squeezing it gently.

“Come Antoinette, let us go... powder our noses.”

Maria pushed her plate away and drained her wine glass.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sam staggered in his high heels as he followed Maria back into the yacht, his hands running along the narrow corridor walls for support. Throughout the dinner he had constantly sipped at his wine from nerves, only to have his glass refilled by either Eduardo or Maria. He’d felt fine until he had tried to stand up. He struggled to keep a clear head as he followed Maria through a door.

Maria locked the door behind them as they stepped into a small toilet cubicle that had its own wash basin and mirror. A small shelf above the basin held a number of small bottles of cologne and perfume. Sam gripped the basin with his left hand, steadying himself. He looked back to Maria as, without warning, she hitched up her dress and tugged her thong down to her thighs.

Sam scarcely knew where to look as Maria sat on the toilet seat and began to pee in front of him.

“You have been very quiet tonight Antoinette,” Maria spoke over the sound of her rill. “I do not want you to neglect my husband. Even if he does not want you tonight, you must still offer yourself to him.”

Sam’s head began to spin. He could feel the evening growing later by the second, and with it a daunting shadow - that he might be expected to submit to Ramirez at the end of the night.

Before, his mind had automatically shut itself off from those thoughts, his subconscious instinctively protecting itself, but now, with the alcohol, they began to finally seep back in. He’d always hoped, on some level, that he’d find a cunning way out of it, like Rivers undoubtedly would, but a whole day had gone by and he still had no plan. No bright idea. Nothing.

Maria pressed a wad of tissue paper between her legs and flushed the toilet. She pulled her thong back up over her shaved crotch, and wiggled her hips as she pulled her dress back down.

“Do you need to go?”

Sam shook his head, realising that he had been plainly staring at her. Maria returned his gaze as she moved to the wash basin, one heeled foot clicking slowly in front of the other. Sam was forced to step aside as she washed her hands, the tinkling water sounding loud as it disappeared down the plug hole. He stood behind her and watched the reflection of her beautiful face from the small mirror that hung above the sink.

Maria looked up into the mirror, adjusting her hair a little, before matching his stare once more. Sam could hear his heart beating in his ear as Maria slowly turned around, taking a step towards him.

Sam’s heels scuffed as he backed up, feeling his rounded backside touch the wall. Maria pressed her body into his, her breasts crushing against his own. Her mouth hung open seductively as she looked at him, brushing blonde hair away from his face. Sam quivered, rooted to the spot like a deer caught in headlights.

Just as devious as Ramirez.

That was what Rivers had told him about Maria. The only problem with that, was that she was also hypnotically sexy. It had been too easy to fall under her sway, letting her make him over into her very own living doll. Far too easy.

Just as devious as Ramirez…

Without saying a word, Maria brought her right hand up under Sam’s white dress, cupping his panty covered mound. Sam gasped, quickly reaching to push her hand away, but her left hand came up, pinning his right hand against the wall. He pulled at Maria’s wrist with his free hand, but she had already begun to rub at his lacy covered crotch.

“Ah!”

Sam quivered as she began to massage the thin fabric into him, her fingers stroking up and down. He felt his face and chest flush, unused to the new sensations emanating from his loins. He felt her index finger press inwards through the thong, into his split, rubbing slowly, but firmly.

All the while Maria stared deep into Sam’s eyes as he gradually eased his grip on her wrist. She took the opportunity to slide her inverted hand under the waist band of his white thong, her fingers gliding down between his legs.

Maria’s fingers explored his wet inner folds, as Sam helplessly felt his crotch flush with lubrication. He gasped, his voice sounding shrill. He felt her middle finger, slide over a small hard nub. Even the slightest brush made him cry out with its almost painful sensitivity. Sam turned his head to the door. They were not too far in from the open veranda where Carlos still sat, and Sam hoped against all hopes that he could not hear them.

He turned back to Maria, gasping for breath, her lips hovering inches from his, but never quite touching. She began to suddenly tap her middle finger, strumming, fast, rapid. It was almost too much to bear. Sam squealed and writhed with his back hard up against the wall. His loins began to ache, feeling hot, swollen… empty. His hips began to jerk.

“That is enough for now.” Maria slid her hand from Sam’s thong, leaving him panting, yearning and unfulfilled. His hips still bucked as if searching for Maria’s fingers. His heady arousal mixed with the alcohol in his system made the room spin around him. Maria brought her wet fingers up to show Sam, but he could barely focus. He could, however, feel as she wiped her fingers around his neck and cleavage.

“Take off your panties. Quickly!” Maria demanded as she turned to wash her hands once more.

Sam still gasped for breath and unthinkingly did as he was told, hooking his thumbs into the waistband, tugging them down. His heels cluttered on the floor as he bent one leg back at the knee, leaning down to pull the thong free from where it had caught on his right ankle.

“Good, hold them tight in your fist.”

Sam nodded, wiping sweat soaked hair from his forehead. He balled up the tiny thong in his left palm, feeling how wet it now was.

Maria dried her hands and quickly helped tug Sam’s dress back down over his hips. She turned to the wash basin, selecting a small bottle of perfume which she sprayed at Sam’s chest.

“Pussy and perfume, the perfect fragrance!”

Maria’s crimson lips widened into a grin as she unlocked the toilet door. Sam’s knees trembled and he struggled to even stand up, as Maria took his wrist and led him back outside.

* * * * * * * * * *

“I never understand why women have to go to the bathroom together.” Carlos Ramirez laced his fingers over his full stomach as Maria returned, still leading Sam by his wrist. The Sun was now bleeding into the horizon, the sky darkening above them.

“Girl talk,” Maria smiled, “And oh, Antoinette has something for you.” Maria turned to Sam. His high heels clipped on the deck from where he struggled to stay upright. “Hold out your hand for Carlos.”

Sam looked down at his balled fist, shaking. He could smell the perfume that Maria had sprayed on him.

“Show him,” Maria demanded.

Sam reluctantly opened his palm, watching as the tiny white thong uncoiled on his hand. Ramirez shifted in his seat, his interest very much piqued.

“Mmm, what have we here?” He looked at Sam, running his finger and thumb over his black moustache thoughtfully. He reached out and took the damp thong, holding it out between his hands, turning the skimpy garment over. He brought it to his nose, inhaling deeply. “I was hoping for something sweet for dessert. And these smell… very… sweet.”

Sam was led back to his seat, though he now felt distant like he was in a waking dream. His still aroused body, mixed with the alcohol, mixed with his utter embarrassment, all combined into a heady cocktail. His face and chest felt hot and he was now acutely aware of the sensations of his body. He could feel the soft caress of his blonde hair against his bare shoulders and back, his erect nipples sliding against the inside of his dress. He could feel the moist, warm throb between his legs.

When he felt Maria’s hand on his knee, sliding up to his bare thigh under the table, he had to put his hand over his mouth.

Ramirez pocketed Sam’s panties and pulled a cigar from his shirt pocket, watching as Sam squirmed in his seat. Maria acted like nothing was going on and fell back into conversation with her husband, though this time speaking in Spanish. Her fingers slid to Sam’s inner thigh. Sam clamped his thighs tight around her hand, not wanting things to go any further, but it only served to increase the pressure between his legs. He relaxed his body again, a small sigh escaping his lips, though Maria’s hand was now free to gently caress the soft inside of his right thigh.

Carlos and Maria’s conversation seemed to come to an end, and Carlos got up from the table, his cigar glowing as he puffed smoke into the air. He turned his back to them, leaning on a railing as he looked out to the setting sun.

Maria’s hand mercifully left Sam’s thigh, though his female body betrayed him, yearning to feel her touch again.

“Sometimes Carlos just likes to… watch,” Maria nodded at Ramirez as he smoked, gazing at the horizon. “Come. I will take care of you tonight.”

She took Sam’s hand and led him back into the yacht.

* * * * * * * * * *

Ashley giggled as Rivers slid his key-card over the lock to room 1006. The pair stumbled in, drunk and dishevelled, the lights automatically flicking on as they closed the door behind them. Rivers squinted at the harsh lights. He found the dimmer switch, bringing them right down to a muted glow.

He smiled, his eyelids heavy with the alcohol, as he wrapped an arm around Ashley’s thin waist and pulled her into his body. His lips descended onto hers, their tongues quickly finding each other. She moaned softly beneath him.

Rivers could feel his cock beginning to stiffen in his pants and gripped Ashley’s firm backside, pulling her into his hardness. She smiled beneath his kisses, running a manicured hand down over the bulge in his pants. Rivers groaned and cupped her left breast. It felt swollen and hard in his hand from her silicone implants, but he didn’t mind. Tonight he just needed to fuck.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sam stepped into the yacht’s master bedroom, guided by Maria Ramirez. He squinted, his eyes struggling to adjust to the unusually bright white spotlights that lit the room. As he focused, he saw that a large queen-sized bed with fresh white sheets dominated the room, but surrounding it on all sides were mirrored walls. No matter where Sam looked he could see his feminine reflection; his elfin face; his wavy blonde hair; his white dress and red belt; his red heels, with their imitation diamonds; his scarlet lipstick and nails. His mouth was hung open and his eyes looked glazed.

He sat down beside Maria on the edge of the bed, his legs together, still very much aware of his lack of underwear. His emotions were mixed. Part of him recoiled from Maria Ramirez and the unusual sensations his new body. Part of him wanted to be the professional agent who would do whatever it took to complete the mission. Another part of him wanted nothing more than to submit to Maria and melt into her embrace.

Maria’s dark eyes bore into his, her swept up eye makeup making her appear impish. She leant closer running a finger along Sam’s soft jaw line. He could feel his heart beating faster as her soft lips met his. Their lipstick covered lips kissed, soft and delicate to begin with, but slowly becoming more passionate, their mouths parting, their tongues finding one another.

It felt strange to be kissing Maria from within Antoinette’s female body, but if Sam closed his eyes, he could just about imagine he was still a man kissing a woman. That was until Maria cupped his right breast with her hand, gently squeezing it through his dress. Sam murmured under her kiss, his breast feeling sensitive as she fondled him.

They continued to kiss, Sam’s light blonde hair brushing against Maria’s dark hair. Her hand switched between each of his heavy breasts, squeezing and caressing them. The gaping neck line of Sam’s dress ran right down between his breasts, meaning that when Maria slid the shoulder straps down his arms, the dress parted in the middle, revealing his naked chest.

Sam gasped as Maria cupped him, lightly pinching his stiff pink nipples between her thumb and fingers. Her head ducked down and her lips sucked at each of his nipples in turn, her tongue swirling in small circles until both were wet and hard. Sam moaned softly, arching his back, his head falling backwards. Looking straight up he could see that the entire ceiling was also mirrored, and that a topless blonde woman looked down at him, gasping as another woman sucked on her tits.

Maria brought her head back up, massaging Sam’s heaving, swollen chest as she smiled.

“I can tell you genuinely like girls. I am glad. We can have a lot of fun together.”

Sam watched as Maria stood up and unzipped her figure hugging black dress, shrugging it off until it puddled at her feet. She reached behind and unclipped her black bra, freeing her pert breasts.

Sam could feel his heart racing. Although his head still swam from the mild drunkenness, he was aware that Maria had seduced him. She had ceaselessly teased him as they had got ready in Sam’s room, and now she had worked his body into such an aroused state that he would probably beg her to continue if she decided to stop.

Sam’s eyes roamed Maria’s body as she stepped towards him in just her thong and heels. His hands came up, sliding up the sides of her trim waist. He found himself kissing her flat tummy as Maria’s hands slid into his hair, stroking softly.

Maria pulled away, a look of lust in her dark eyes as she knelt at Sam’s feet, lifting his smooth calves one at a time to unstrap his high-heeled sandals. Her fingernails grazed his soft legs, her eyes fixed between his legs.

She motioned for Sam to stand so that she could unfasten his red belt and unzip his white dress. Sam soon felt the dress flutter to his feet, and stood completely naked, though unlike earlier, he made no attempt to cover himself.

“Lie back on the bed,” Maria whispered in her silky Spanish accent.

Sam slid back onto the bed, one leg bent slightly as he watched Maria unfasten her own heels. She then turned her back to him, swaying her hips and her tight round backside provocatively, as she slid her thong down to her ankles, stepping out of it.

Maria turned and slid across the bed like a viper, pulling herself on top of Sam. Their breasts pressed together, their legs intertwining. Sam closed his eyes and gave a soft moan as Maria’s lips locked with his, her dark hair curtaining around him.

Sam’s hands roamed Maria’s smooth back as their tongues explored each other’s mouths. He could feel her hot loins against his right thigh where she straddled him, her own thigh pressing hard into his crotch. When she kissed at the nape of his neck, Sam turned his head, catching sight of their reflection in the mirrored wall.

He breathed heavily as he took in the sight of the two lesbian lovers, naked, moaning, writhing against one another. One was dark haired and tan skinned, older but athletic. The other was blonde and fair, younger and more voluptuous.

Maria turned her head, meeting Sam’s gaze from the mirror.

“I like to watch myself too.” She smiled. “Let me show you something.”

Maria got Sam to sit up and switched places with him, lying back on the bed, but propping herself up with several pillows. She parted her legs and pulled Sam back so that he lay back against her. She swept his blonde hair to one side and looked over his shoulder to the mirrored wall directly opposite the bed.

Sam could feel Maria’s breasts pressed against his back as he looked at their reflection. Her long legs ran either side of him and her crimson lips smiled from over his shoulder. Sam could now see his entire body, his skin glistening with perspiration. His breasts looked swollen, his nipples puffy and hard, as Maria cupped him from behind.

“Now you can watch yourself as I play with you,” Maria whispered in his ear, massaging his chest. “Open your legs.”

At this point, Sam’s body did not need much persuading and his legs scissored open, though the sight from the mirror still took him by surprise.

There between his legs, pink and swollen, glistening with his wetness, the inner labia spreading like a flower as Maria guided his legs open wider still. Sam could make out the hooded folds surrounding his clitoris and the small, moist entrance of his vagina.

His pussy.

His cunt.

Several more unsavory words stabbed through Sam’s mind. It had always been there of course, hidden and tucked away between his legs. Forever lurking there in the back of his mind, despite his best efforts to ignore it. But Maria had coaxed it out, stimulating it, teasing it, arousing it, until he could ignore it no longer.

“Uhh!”

Sam quivered, his back arching, as Maria’s hands slid between his legs, massaging his sensitive folds. His gaze fixed on their reflection, watching as she expertly stroked and teased his spread pussy. Her middle finger began to tease his clitoris in small sensual circles, causing his hips to buck like they had in the toilet cubicle.

“Huhhh!”

Sam’s moans were high pitched, still retaining the nuance of his French accent. He looked into the wide blue eyes of his reflection as Maria’s finger moved faster.

A shadow. In the mirror. Moving.

Sam could feel his pussy tensing as Maria brought him ever closer to climax. He was wet. So wet.

The shadow again. Reaching out of the mirror.

Sam’s buttocks jerked from the bed as Maria’s fingers rubbed harder, with a sound like a wet slapping.

And then it happened. All at once. But not his orgasm.

The mirrored wall directly in front of Sam slid to the side with a screech of metal on metal as the spectre revealed itself, stepping into the room.

* * * * * * * * * *

“I told you he liked to watch,” Maria whispered as Carlos Ramirez loomed out of the darkness from behind the mirrored wall, stepping out into the stark white light of the bedroom. Sam could only watch, his mouth gaping open in shock.

Ramirez’s dirty hair looked greasy under the light, and his forehead was wet with beads of sweat. His moustache bristled as he looked down lecherously at Sam. His now yellowed white shirt was open , revealing his sagging chest and his paunch. His beige pants were unbuttoned, pulled down far enough to reveal his hard, stubby bent cock, which he stroked freely with his right hand.

Ramirez was saying something in Spanish and Sam could hear Maria answering from over his shoulder, though they both sounded distant and muffled as Sam’s mind withdrew.

His eyes flicked to the door. He could run. He wasn’t restrained. He could make it. But what would be the point? He would only delay the inevitable, or worse, invite something far more painful and final.

It was then that Sam made a choice.

He didn’t run. Instead he kept his legs open, Maria’s hands still massaging and caressing him, keeping him on the brink. Ramirez drew closer, like an ogre, his pants now discarded. The bed sank under his weight as he positioned himself above Sam. He spoke, but again Sam did not hear him. All he could see was his stained yellow teeth as he grinned, the smell of his breath mixing with his body odor.

Hands groped at his breasts. It may have been Carlos. It may have been Maria. Sam looked straight up, watching their reflection in the ceiling mirror as Ramirez hefted his bulk up. Maria kissed and caressed from behind as Carlos reached down between his legs, guiding himself.

Sam gasped as he felt Ramirez’s cock brush against his shaved vagina, still wet, swollen and aching from Maria’s ministrations. Sam gripped Maria’s legs either side of him, feeling Ramirez slide into his wetness, in one slow, slick lunge.

Sam’s body shook and he dug his nails into Maria’s thighs.

“Oh! Oh, mon dieu!”

He wondered if he had just orgasmed, finally pushed over the edge, but it was a strangely cold, muted, juddering sensation that only lasted a few seconds.

Sam looked straight up to his reflection, seeing his wide eyes, the shock on his feminine face as Ramirez’s hips rocked, his back arching as he thrust hard into Sam’s body. Sam didn’t feel much more, his mind slipping away to a kind of limbo where time seemed to slow down. Bodies writhed in the mirrors all around him.

Although it only lasted minutes, it seemed like an eternity. Sam felt Ramirez tense and groan, as he finally released inside of his vagina. Sam’s gasping gradually subsided as Ramirez began to slow.

Sam still held the gaze of his blue-eyed reflection in the ceiling, though now it seemed different. It was if he had taken the place of the reflection and was now looking down from the ceiling at the real world below.

* * * * * * * * * *

Mike Rivers breathed heavily as he fucked Ashley. Her legs were hooked over his shoulders as he leaned into her on the bed, thrusting his hard cock deep into her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning loudly as she approached her second orgasm.

Rivers gritted his teeth as his balls slapped against her. He could feel himself getting close. He looked down at Ashley as her tits bounced on her chest. Rivers had made her keep her pink dress on, though it was by now pulled down over her chest, and pulled up above her hips. In the dim light of the room Rivers could almost imagine that the dress was red, that her tits were real, her blonde hair natural and not dyed.

Rivers called out and he groaned, spraying hot cum up inside of Ashley’s hot pussy. He closed his eyes, milking every last drop as he slowed, his thrusts still hard and sharp.

He pulled from her flooded vagina and rolled onto his back, his chest heaving as he caught his breath. He turned to face Ashley, to find that she had sat up and was searching the bed for her panties. She looked at him, her face stern and cold.

“So who is she then?” Ashley found her pink panties and stood up, threading her still high-heeled feet through the leg openings.

“What?”

“Sam? Who is she?” Ashley was clearly irritated as she tucked her breasts back into her dress, pulling the hem back down over her wide hips.

“I... don’t know who you’re talking about.” Rivers sat up in the bed as Ashley checked her handbag and then made for the door.

“Mike, you just called out another woman’s name during sex! Way to kill the moment!”

Rivers watched as Ashley opened the door, turning back to face him one final time.

“I hope you and “Sam” are happy together!”

The door slammed shut and Rivers could hear the click of her heels as she stalked off down the corridor.

TO BE CONTINUED…

* * * * * * * * * *

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great Story!

I'm surprised no one has commented yet on this episode. It's definitely worth anyone's time to read. And it's certainly interesting enough to be worthy of discussion. For those who read it on another site already, you should still comment here!

The one thing that wasn't on the other site that I'm looking forward to, is the conclusion of this great story. I'm hoping it's posted here first.

___________________
If a picture is worth 1000 words, this is at least part of my story.

Sam has found out

something that he did not want to know about Maria & Ramirez. But what about Rivers? Is he smitten with Sam in her body?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Maybe Rivers

Sent Sam to the yacht just to get him broken into sex as a womyn. Maybe he'll do Sam in front of Antoinette just to break her down further. I wonder how long Rivers has been fantasizing about Sam as a womyn?

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee