Touching the Moon part 3

Printer-friendly version


Touching the Moon part 3
By
Morpheus

I stared at the clock, feeling my heart nearly skip a beat as the digit for the minute changed. There were only ten more minutes until it was time to find out if I was a Were or not. I looked to the half eaten cake and briefly considering having another slice while we waited but then decided against it.

“What are you doing?” I asked my mom when I noticed her standing there with her camera.

“I just wanted to get the camera ready,” she told me with a grin. “If you do change, I’m going to want pictures of your first time…”

“That wouldn’t be a good idea,” dad told her with a sigh. “Would you want someone taking before and after pictures of you when you use your talent? Besides, what if the wrong person was to see them…?”

While dad was talking mom out of recording my change, if I had one, I decided to go take care of some last minute business. I wanted to go relieve myself so I wouldn’t suddenly turn into a dog and then immediately have to go looking for a fire hydrant. After I finished my business, I washed my hands in the sink and found myself staring into the mirror, wondering what it would be like to see someone…something else staring back.

My own reflection wasn’t really all that impressive. I was 5 foot 9 and had a slender build that I’d inherited from my mom, along with my dirty blonde hair color. My glasses helped give me a somewhat nerdy appearance, though my T-shirt probably added to that. It was a black T-shirt with a picture of a bowtie on it along the words ‘BOWTIES ARE COOL’.

I growled experimentally into the mirror as if I was a dog or bear, though I immediately felt foolish. “I guess I’ll find out in a few minutes,” I muttered, turning away from the mirror and going back out.

Vivian was no longer in the living room, which was a good thing since dad was in the process of taking off his pants. Mom told me that she’d gone into the guest bedroom so she could change in privacy. Dad was just getting ready to go outside and change like he did every full moon.

“You’d better go outside too,” mom told me firmly. “I will not have you turning into an elephant in my house…”

“Good point,” dad agreed with a chuckle. “The first time I changed, I was in the bathroom so I could get some privacy for it. Needless to say, I accidentally made a bit of a mess. My dad even took the cost of a new sink out of my allowance.”

“And you should take your clothes off too,” mom said, looking just a little concerned. “Just in case.”

I nodded at that and then went out the back door and began undressing on the patio. I wished I had a blanked to cover myself with, but since dad never bothered with anything like that I didn’t either. Still, I made sure to stay turned away from my parents so they couldn’t see my front side.

“If I don’t change,” I announced, “I’m going to feel ridiculous.”

A minute later, I felt it, a tingling that suddenly began to run through my entire body. I let out a loud gasp, knowing exactly what this meant. It meant that I actually was a Were and was really going to go through my first change. There was a sense of relief at that and of excitement, yet I felt a little disappointed too because it meant that I wasn’t Touched.

Then my body began to transform. I could feel all my flesh and bones moving and changing, almost as though being reshaped by invisible hands. It wasn’t painful, just a bit uncomfortable and VERY weird.

With my muscles all rippling and changing as they were, I lost control of them and collapsed to my knees. I was barely able to get my hands out enough to catch myself so that I didn’t hit the ground completely. From this angle, I could see that my hands had changed. My nails had turned black and were growing longer and sharper as I watched. Whatever I was becoming, it had claws.

I closed my eyes under the onslaught of sensations coming from every inch of my body. Parts of me felt like they were pushing out while other parts felt like they were stretching, twisting, or pulling. It was all too overwhelming to keep track of so I just tried to brace myself until it was over.

The transformation only took about a minute to complete, though it felt like much longer. When it was finished, I remained where I was with my eyes closed, taking deep breaths and just trying to make sense of how different my body now felt. It was already obvious that I’d changed a great deal.

“Aaron,” mom called out, her voice sounding almost afraid. “Are you all right?”

I opened my eyes and responded, “I think so.” However, there wasn’t much certainty to that. Then I suddenly realized that I’d just spoken aloud. Weres couldn’t talk in their animal forms any more than the real animal could.

I slowly got to my feet, finding that it was a bit awkward to do so with my new body and balance. I still had two legs, two arms, and a body that seemed to be mostly human in form. However, when I got to my feet and looked down at myself, I couldn’t really see past the two large fleshy mounts on my chest.

For a moment, I just stared down at the mounds of flesh on my chest with a feeling of confusion but then I became aware of other new body parts as well. I had something growing from my back…two somethings. I turned enough to see that I now had a pair of wings…large leathery wings somewhat like a bat. And I felt something bumping up against my legs, something that moved when I thought about it. It took me several seconds to realize that I now seemed to have a tail as well as wings.

“What the hell am I?” I blurted out in surprise. My voice sounded strange to my ears.

“You’re…you’re a Were,” mom responded, staring at me with an open mouthed look of disbelief. A black bear sat on his haunches beside her and nodded in agreement. “You look like some kind of demon,” she told me, trying to look calm and casual but failing. “And female. Definitely female.”

“I’m a mythic,” I whispered, though that had been obvious from the moment I spoke.

I stared down at myself again, still trying to take this all in. I’d been prepared to turn into some kind of animal and had even imagined that I might be some kind of mythic. However, the reality was a bit more than I’d been prepared for.

I was so caught up in my new body that I momentarily forgot mom and dad were there and grabbed my very prominent new breasts, noting that they were large, round, and about the size of basketballs. They were also high on my chest and firm, appearing impossibly perfect to my limited experience.

“Holy hand grenade of Antioch…” I muttered.

Then my fingers brushed my nipples, which immediately hardened and felt good. This seemed to send a spark straight down to my groin and set it on fire…in a good way. A VERY good way. I yanked my hands away, suddenly remembering I wasn’t alone and feeling unbelievably embarrassed.

Right then, a fox came out of the house and stopped just beside the door to stare at me. And though foxes weren’t capable of human facial expressions, her body language screamed surprise. Vivian slowly came closer to me, appearing to sniff the air as she did so. Then she stopped a short distance away and continued to watch me.

“It seems that Aaron is a mythic,” mom said with a nervous chuckle. Then almost under her breath, she muttered, “A very female one…” At that, her breasts grew a couple more cup sizes.

“Oh shit,” I blurted out, suddenly realizing that I was completely and totally naked in front of Vivian and my parents. I started to turn and tried to cover up as best I could without actually touching my breasts or anything. But in the process, I lost my balance and toppled to the ground again.

“Are you okay?” mom asked, starting to come towards me. But then dad made some kind of low growl and got in front of mom and began to push at her with his nose, almost as though pushing her away from me. “What are you doing?” mom demanded of him. Then she paused and exclaimed, “Oh, of course… We should give him...her some privacy.” Dad gave a short growl of agreement while nodding his head. However, mom gave me another odd look and said, “I’ll see if I can find something for you to cover up with.”

A moment later, mom went inside while dad and Vivian wandered away to give me some privacy with my new body. I was grateful for that since I was damn curious about myself but couldn’t very well look myself over with them all standing around gaping.

I was about to get back up again when I noticed my feet. While standing, I hadn’t been able to see down past my breasts well enough to see them, though I certainly could from my current position. My feet were…not feet. My legs looked normal…for a very sexy woman, but at about the ankle they changed and I had a pair of black cloven hooves instead of feet.

I carefully got back to my feet, thinking that with feet like these and being so top heavy, it was no wonder that my balance was off so badly. I took several cautious steps, finding that it wasn’t quite as bad to walk as I’d feared. Still, I took my time as I made my way back into the house. Once I was inside, I immediately made my way to the bathroom so I could see what I now looked like. I was dying of curiosity.

When I was in the privacy of the bathroom, I locked the door and began to look over my new body. I alternated between looking at it directly and staring into the mirror. It was a bit of a shock when I actually saw my reflection.

Though I already knew that I was now female, it didn’t fully hit me until I saw myself. I looked like a wet dream come true. My body was mostly human looking, and that of an overly sexy girl. I had big round breasts, a thin waist, and an absolutely killer figure. In fact, my proportions leaned a little closer to a Barbie than to a real woman.

My face was gorgeous, in a dark and slightly scary way. My eyes were solid black, as black as two pools of ink. My lips were full and very kissable looking but were black as well, almost as though I was wearing black lipstick like some kind of goth. And when I opened my mouth to see the vampire fangs I could feel with my tongue, I saw that the skin inside was all black, including my tongue.

“Weird,” I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

My hair had turned raven black and had grown much longer so that it now hung to halfway down my back. When I moved my hair aside, I saw that my ears were pointed.

“I still look pretty human,” I thought aloud. “But I’m definitely not.”

I twitched my wings but kept from opening them all the way since there wasn’t room in the bathroom for that. The wings were a dark crimson color which seemed to turn black in a few spots. My tail…which looked almost like a classic devil’s tail was about the same color.

“Unbelievable,” I said, staring at my hands. They were feminine hands with sharp looking black nails that looked more like talons. I had a feeling that they could do some serious damage, especially since I had a feeling that they were much harder than human nails. “I’ve got claws.”

While I was examining my new body, I was fully aware of the fact that if I hadn’t known for certain that I’d change back with the sunrise, I’d REALLY be freaking out. But since I did know that, my curiosity was able to take over.

Once I’d looked myself over, I did it again, this time more slowly. I ran my hands over my skin, marveling at how smooth and flawless it was. When I reached my breasts, they immediately responded to my touch, as did my groin.

“Damn,” I moaned, feeling very horny.

One of my hands slipped down between my legs to feel my new equipment. It was already soaked down there and my touch felt fantastic. It was all I could do to pull my hand away and keep from actually playing with myself.

“What the hell am I?” I exclaimed in frustration. However, one more glance at my reflection in the mirror and I realized that I’d asked just the right question. I did appear to be something right out of hell. I appeared to have become some sort of demon. Then with a sigh, I said, “At least I’m a mythic.”

I left the bathroom, deciding that too much privacy might be dangerous to my self-control at the moment. When I did so, I found mom waiting in the living room for me.

I stared at her for a moment and suddenly realized that she looked shorter than normal. Mom was only two inches shorter than me which meant that when she wore heels, she was just a little taller. But now, she was wearing heels and I was still taller than her by a couple inches.

“So, I’m taller,” I mused in surprise. I hadn’t expected that. If anything, I would have thought that turning into a girl would have made me shorter. However, from standing next to my mom I had to estimate that I was between six foot and six foot two. “Wow, I feel tall…”

“It’s hard to believe that’s really you,” mom told me with a nervous smile. She stared at me for a moment and I could see the disappointment that I wasn’t going to be Touched like her. I couldn’t help but feeling a little disappointed by that as well. “I guess we’ll just have to get used to this since you’re going to be looking like this every full moon.”

“Yeah,” I responded self-consciously. “It feels pretty weird…” I looked down at myself and suddenly wondered if this was what a Time Lord felt like after regenerating.

“Well, I did get you something to wear,” mom said, holding up a bikini top. “This should be about your size and you’ll even be able to wear it with the wings.”

I nodded and accepted the garment with a wry smile. I wasn’t at all surprised that mom had a top in my size since she had a rather large collection of bras and such in different sizes.

“I couldn’t find anything that would fit,” she told me, gesturing to my lower half. “So, I had to improvise.”

A few minutes later, I was wearing mom’s bikini top, which was actually a pretty good fit. She was a pretty good judge of breast size and had been able to gauge mine with just a look. I also had a large towel wrapped around my waist and connected with a pin to make a quick and easy skirt.

“At least you’re decent now,” mom told me with a nod of approval.

After this, I went back outside and stretched my new wings. It felt sort of good to do so, though I made absolutely no effort to see if they’d really work or if they were just for show. Being able to fly might be pretty cool, but I already had enough to absorb without that.

Then I walked away from the house and the light provided around the porch. As I got further from the house, it got darker out. The moon was hidden behind a heavy cover of clouds so there was little light from that source. But in spite of that, my ability to see didn’t diminish at all. If anything, it got better.

I’d already noticed that even though I wasn’t wearing my glasses, I could see with a crystal clarity, without any of the usual blurriness. Now, it appeared that I could also see in the dark. I moved even further away from the house, going to the darkest parts of the field behind us and verifying that I could still see as though it was daylight.

“I guess that proves it,” I said, pausing to go back.

Then I noticed the fox that was creeping through the shadows, trying to follow me without being seen. I stared straight at Vivian for a moment and grinned to show that I saw her there. A moment later, I went back towards the house.

“So, I can see in the dark,” I mused to myself. “I don’t feel cold at all…in spite of the fact that I’m outside with almost nothing on. And I might even be able to fly. I wonder what else I can do.”

However, I didn’t feel like trying out much more of this at the moment. I was still trying to just get used to the idea of being a Were…of being a mythic…and being…whatever it was I’d become.

A couple hours later, Vivian came into the house and went back to the guest bedroom to curl up for the night at the foot of the bed. Dad went to the shed which had been set up for him on nights like this and would be a comfortable place for a bear to spend the night. Mom went to bed as well, leaving me the only one still up.

In spite of it being later than I usually stayed up, I felt perfectly wide awake. I suspected that this was because whatever I’d turned into, it was nocturnal.

I locked myself in my bedroom and tried to distract myself from the sensations coming from my body. My body felt pretty weird, but at the same time, it felt kind of good. It was hard to describe, though I knew it was more than just the vague horniness that I still felt. What I did know was that it would have been far too easy to start playing with myself, and I couldn’t let that happen. Not when there were two animals with very sharp senses hanging around nearby.

To distract myself from what I was feeling, as well as to get some answers, I spent several hours searching online to find out what I’d become. Lots of cultures had different myths and stories about demons and strange creatures that resembled sexy women. There was one such creature that I kept going back to.

“Succubus,” I whispered, thinking about my exaggerated sexy body, how I still felt horny, and of a strange craving that I was beginning to feel. “I’m a Were succubus.”

up
265 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now that's quite a change isn't it?

A were Succubus... That could pose a few problems and make for some interesting situations couldn't it?

Maggie

Touched?

Sadarsa's picture

Feeding habits aside.... Succubi are renown spell casters as well, so perhaps the touched blood *did* have a little something to do with it after all.

~Your only Limitation is your Imagination~

Feeding habits

This might be trouble if she has to feed like the succubi out of legend. However this story has a lot of potential. She might end up having to go to the Academy because of her talents to learn control. Now I have to go back and reread all those stories. Oh darn! :)

Grover

Interesting!

MadTech01's picture

As long as she does not have the need to feed while in were succubus form she could continue a normal life,but if while transformed she has to feed like a succubus then life could get real complicated for the family. I mean who is she going to drain sexual energy from, that would be a tough one to cover up unless she has all the powers of a Succubus as well for illusion.

"Cortana is watching you!"

Question: does it suck to be a succubus? -- grin --

A Were succubus.

Now that IS different.

I still wonder, give her mom's being one of the Touched I suspect there will be complications for the child.

For one, though they said mythics were somehow much more common of late -- perhaps a reemergence/resurgence of magic in the world? -- why the sex change?

And bigger still, will he be HIS old self at day break? Or a fully human version of HERSELF?

And for that matter will she be able to disguise her succubus body? They are supposedly powerful magic users. Ask Maggie about her Heaven and Hell characters.

And beyond any other powers/abilities she may have such as flight, what will her relationship with ther friends and extended family be should either she becomes permanently female or that he is male much of the time but someone sees her succubus form? UM, will she feel compelled to *feed* in her succubus form? And we know what THAT entails. Um, succubus's if they overfeed can transform males to females. Will she have an oopsie incident? Or possibly help a TG lad?

So is this to be a serious, even dark tale, a mix or a comic romp?

Developing NICELY... your total hottie Barbie Doll succubus with basket ball sized breasts? Do you realize how big that would be?

--sinker --

But then we are seeing her though a recently male teenaged mind. And we all know what perverts they can be.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Now that he/she knows his/her

were form, will he/she 'experiment' in both forms to see how much fun can be had? Will he/she stay female when he/she returns to human form?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Succubus

Well, that's going to be a problem. Fun story.

++++++++++++
Cartman: A fine day of plundering we had boys. What about yourselves? Here you are lads, plenty of booty to go around. A round of grog for me boys. A round of grog for everyone!

this sounds like fun

well smoke'em if ya got 'em

SJH