Vengeance For Hannah Part 01

Printer-friendly version


 © February 2013


Part One


Chapter One: Not a happy ending

    Jon Vaines was just eleven when his life changed for the second time. The first had been three years earlier when his parents were killed in a car crash, which just left him and his sister. Hannah Vaines, Jon’s sister was just leaving school, so she found a job and was able to claim custody of Jon, so he didn’t end up going into care. They had been like most brothers and sisters before that happened, always arguing and trying to get the other in trouble, but the death of their parents had changed all that, and they were as close as two people could be now.

    Hannah had found work as a maid for a wealthy family called the Nobles. Eleanor and Keith Nobles were alright to work for; well as alright as it could be working for a family that wheeled as much power as the Nobles did in a small town like Charmington.

    The one person in the house she didn’t like to be around was their son Kevin Nobles, he always looked at Hannah like he was undressing her with his eyes, and Hannah always tried to not be in a room with him alone. Kevin could have any woman he wanted, as most would go on a date just to get taken to a nice restaurant, but as much as he tried to talk Hannah into going on a date with him, she always turned him down saying that she needed the job and didn’t want to risk losing it.

    The Job paid her enough money to keep a roof over their heads and put food on the table. Hannah was also doing some evening classes at the local college, so she could look at getting a better job in the future. Jon would go with his sister to the Nobles house when he wasn’t at school, so he could help out where he could, and just spend time with his sister. It was on one of these visits when he was eleven that his life was ripped apart.

    Hannah had been asked to cater at a party the Nobles was having one evening, and she couldn’t find anyone to keep an eye on Jon, so she took him with her to the Nobles house.

     “I need you to stay in here and keep very quiet Jon, or I could get in a lot of trouble if the Nobles found out I’d brought you to a party at their home.” Hannah warned as she led Jon to a small room just off the main kitchen.

    The Nobles house was massive and it had fifteen bedrooms and three kitchens, so Hannah thought that Jon wouldn’t be found in this room as it was just a place the staff used when eating their meals while on break, and none of the Nobles ever went in this room.

    Jon had some homework to do, and he also had his PSP to play on, so he knew he wouldn’t get bored while his sister was working, and she could check in on him from time to time while she came and went with food and drinks for the guests.

     “I know the routine sis.” Jon smiled up at his sister as he got his school books out and started his homework.

     “I’ll bring you some snacks and a drink later in the evening.” Hannah smiled just before she grabbed Jon’s head and kissed him on the forehead.

     “Sis...!” Jon whined as he pulled his head away and started rubbing his forehead like she’d left lipstick or something worse where she’d just kissed him.

     “Just letting you know how much I love you baby brother.” Hannah giggled as she left the room, closing the door behind her.

    Jon smiled as he made a start on his homework. He wished he could help his sister bring money into the house, but she’d told him to focus on getting good grades and this would lead to him getting a much better job when he left school. Jon was a smart child that got good grades, but he didn’t have many friends due to his small size. He’d been mistaken for a girl more than once due to the fact he’d let his hair grow long and he tied it back in a ponytail. Jon also liked to help his sister by doing some of the cleaning and helping with the meals at home, sometimes he’d even cook the meals at home so Hannah could relax and rest up after a busy day at work.

    Jon had finished his homework and was playing on his handheld games system later in the evening when he saw a very angry Hannah enter the room with a plate of snacks and a glass of pop for him.

     “Is everything alright sis?”

     “No it’s not.” Hannah said as she slammed the plate and glass down on the table.

     “I haven’t left the room all evening sis.” Jon said thinking he’d done something to get her in trouble.

     “It’s nothing you’ve done bro.” Hannah sighed as she plopped down in the seat next to Jon. “It turns out that the party is something Kevin is throwing for some friends of his.” Hannah added with a frown.

    Kevin Nobles was just eighteen, but he liked to party, and his parents would let him do whatever he wants, to whoever he wants, and no one could touch him. Kevin had been caught drunk driving a number of times and he never got charged for it. He’d even knocked a woman over once and she was the one that got charged for jaywalking, even though Kevin couldn’t even stand up, he was so drunk.

     “I thought the music was a little loud for Eleanor and Keith.” Jon commented, as he could hear the music blasting out, even in this room that was located at the other end of the house.

    One rule that Kevin never broke, or let any of his friends break was the rule that none of them were to enter some parts of the house, and this kitchen and small room where Jon was now was one of them, so Hannah knew that Jon would be safe just as long as he didn’t leave this room and enter the other parts of the house.

     “If I’d known beforehand, I never would have agreed to work this evening.” Hannah frowned. “It’s like a frat party out there, and I can’t see his parents being happy when they see what some of his friends have done to the dining room table.” She added. “Letting a stripper dance on it in high heels was bound to leave marks.”

     “They have a stripper?” Jon asked as his mind filled up with images of naked women. Jon had seen lots of pictures of naked woman, but he was too young to have seen one in the flesh so to speak.

     “I don’t think they are real strippers, but they act like them, once they have a couple of drinks.” Hannah frowned. “Most of them look and dress like cheap hookers.”

    Jon’s mind started to form a plan that would get him a look at some of these women his sister was talking about, but he was soon snapped back to reality when his sister worked out what he was doing.

     “Don’t even think about trying to get a look at them baby brother.” Hannah warned.

     “I wasn’t...!” Jon lied.

     “I know you to well, and that is exactly what you were just thinking about doing.” Hannah smiled as she tapped him on the nose.

    Jon went to argue with her, but decided that there was no point as she knew him to well. “I promise.” He ended up saying with a sigh.

     “I hope that they will all be too drunk to notice me leaving soon, so we can get out of here and go home.” Hannah said looking hopeful as she got to her feet and left the room to go carry on serving drinks to Kevin’s guests.

    Jon carried on playing his game and trying to blank out the loud music he could hear from the party, but the more he thought about the party, the more he wanted to see what it was like. He had is cell phone on him, which was also a camera, so he thought it would earn him some street cred if he could get some photos to show the other kids at school. Jon wasn’t very tall for his age, and he was picked on a lot at school, so he didn’t have many friends and he thought that this might earn him a couple once they found out what he saw every once in a while, so with his mind made up, Jon pulled out his cell phone and went in search of these sexy sounding women his sister had told him about.

    Jon followed the sound of the music, as it got louder Jon knew he was on the right track and he was soon sneaking through rooms and hiding from guys who were screaming and cheering for another guy to drink down a large glass of beer. They were all too busy getting drunk to notice him and he was soon getting some nice pictures of almost naked girls doing things that he knew their parents wouldn’t be happy with.

    He was just about to make his way back to the other end of the house when he had to hide in a cupboard because he saw Kevin enter the room and he didn’t want to get seen by him. Kevin knew who Jon was, and he’d tried to use Jon a couple of times in the past to make a move on his sister.

    Kevin sat down on one of the couches in the room and Jon could see that he was going to be trapped in there for some time, as it didn’t look like Kevin was going anywhere anytime soon, as a girl he’d brought into the room with him fell to her knees between his legs and she started doing something that Jon couldn’t see, but he had a pretty good idea that the girl was doing something with Kevin’s privates.

    Jon stood and watched what was going on in the room for a short time, but he soon got bored and sat down. Jon thought he must have fallen asleep because when he woke, all the music had stopped and he could hear a group of guys talking. He was still waking up when he heard the voice of his sister.

     “Have any of you seen my little brother?” Hannah asked sounding panicked.

     “Why the hell would we have seen you stupid baby brother?” Kevin asked sounding very drunk. “Why don’t you do your job and get us all some more drinks.” He added.

     “I think you’ve all had enough.” Was Hannah’s reply.

     “Who the hell do you think you are to tell me when I’ve had enough to drink you stupid little bitch...!” Kevin snapped.

    Jon had gotten to his feet and was about to leave the closet when he saw Kevin lunge for his sister. Jon was across the room, and saw it happen through the small gap in the slightly open door. Jon watched Hannah easily step out his way, but she was soon being held by another one of Kevin’s drunken friends.

     “Get your hands off my sister you asshole...!” Jon screamed as he burst out the closet and started punching the guy that was now holding his sister.

     “Get lost squirt.” The guy said as he let go of Hannah with one arm and pushed Jon away from him with enough force to send Jon flying backwards to the ground.

    Kevin and his friends were soon laughing as they watched Jon get to his feet again and try to make the guy holding his sister let her go. One of Kevin’s other friends was soon pulling Jon away when they saw him start to kick the guy holding his sister and it looked to be doing more damage than his punches were.


If you want to skip the rape scene scroll to the next double stars



     “I think I need to teach you a lesson about not bringing your family to one of my parties.” Kevin said as he stepped up to where Hannah was being held by the guy still. “You know I’ve always wanted to know what it would feel like to give you one.” Kevin added as he grabbed Hannah’s face and squeezed her cheeks together.

    Hannah didn’t waste anytime trying to stop him by bringing up her knee and making contact with his balls. Kevin hunched over in pain and was rewarded with another kick to his face. This just seemed to make him angry as he was soon pulling Hannah to the ground as he ripped her clothes away like they were made out of tissue paper.

    Jon was trying to get loose from the guy holding him, but due to the large size of the guy holding him, and his own small size, Jon was forced to look on as Kevin Nobles raped his sister. Jon looked around at the other guys in the room, hoping that one of them would step in and stop Kevin, but they all just cheered him on and some were even filming it on their cell phones.

    Hannah had been fighting him to start with, but she was soon just lying there while Kevin got his revenge on her for kneeing him in the nuts and then the face.

     “That was one tight little pussy you had there baby.” Kevin said in a slurred tone as he got to his feet and did up his pants again.

    Jon tried to get free of the guy holding him, but he was still unable to move. Jon looked at his sister hoping she would get to her feet and they could finally leave, but Hannah just looked up at the ceiling with her eyes open and her mouth half open.

     “Hannah....! Hannah...! Get up...!” Jon screamed as tears ran down his face.

     “You might need to give her a minute kid; I think I was too much of a man for her to deal with.” Kevin said sounding proud of himself as he turned to look at Hannah still not moving on the ground. “Don’t just lay there bitch, get up and get us those drinks I asked for.” Kevin added as he kicked Hannah in the side.

    Hannah still didn’t move so one of Kevin’s friends knelt down and felt for a pulse. He was soon backing away from the body like he’d been burnt by it though. “Shit man, you killed her...” He screamed out in panic.

     “Yeah right.” Kevin said with a sick sounding laugh like he knew his friend was just trying to play a prank on him.

     “Oh shit Kev, he’s right, she’s dead.” Another friend said after he couldn’t find a pulse either.

    Kevin was soon back down on his knees as he tried to make Hannah wake up, but he soon felt far more sober when he realised that he’d killed her. Kevin had gripped his hands around Hannah’s throat as he drove his penis into her, and he tried to stop her screaming and fighting, and at some point in the middle of it all she had choked to death.


    The guy holding Jon had let go of him in the middle of finding out the girl was dead, so Jon was now down on his knees at the side of his sister trying to wake her up.

     “Please sis, wake up.” Jon said through sobs of tears and he shook his sister’s lifeless body.

     “She’s gone kid.” Jon heard someone say, but he just kept shaking her.

     “I’m going to make you all pay for this.” Jon snarled as he jumped to his feet and started punching Kevin.

    Kevin just slapped Jon across the face with the back of his hand, sending Jon flying to the ground again, but just as he hit the floor, Jon saw that one of the guys that had been filming the rape had dropped his cell phone on the ground, so Jon grabbed it and clutched it close to himself. He realised that none of them had seen him do it when none of them tried to make him give it back, so he slipped it into his pocket and crawled over to be with his sister.

    Jon lay with his sisters dead body waiting for the police to arrive, but it was a couple of men in dark suits that turned up with Kevin’s parents, but before Jon could do anything he felt a prick in the back of his neck and he found himself falling asleep.

    Jon was groggy when he woke to find himself in his bed back at home. Thinking he’d just had a bad dream, he was worried when he sat up and saw that he was still dressed in the same clothes he’d been wearing at the Nobles house, so he jumped off his bed and ran to his sister’s room.

    He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his sister’s body slumped on the bed, but the thing that he noticed was the needle stuck in her arm like she’d been taking drugs, and there were other things that pointed towards his sister being a drug user spread around the room.

    Jon grabbed the phone on his sister’s bedside table and called 911. The police and paramedics arrived and Jon tried to tell them what happened, but no one believed him to begin with, that was until he found the phone in his pocket and he showed one of the officers the footage of Kevin Nobles Raping his sister and the fact she stopped fighting half way through.

     “I told you she didn’t take a drug overdose.” Jon said as he watched the officer as he watched the video evidence of what really happened.

    If Jon thought this would get Kevin arrested and charged with murder, he was very wrong. The video went missing and the officer denied ever seeing it when the case went to court, and Hannah’s death was ruled as accidental death due to drug use. The officer involved was the new chief by this point.

    Jon was put into foster care, but he wouldn’t stop trying to make people understand about his sister. Jon soon came to realise the town of Charmington was under the thumb of the Nobles, and Kevin was untouchable by the law. Jon was moved out of the state and he found himself being fostered by a woman that ran a shady business that catered to business men and women looking for a good time. He knew that the Nobles had something to do with this and he swore to get his revenge on the Nobles if it was the last thing he did. He soon found himself on a cocktail of drugs to keep him compliant while Karen Jones, his foster mother had him dress up in different costumes to entertain some of her customers.

    Jon found himself playing the part of anything from a school girl to a baby for the men and women Karen offered her escort services to, and not once did Jon ever see a social worker to complain, not that he could, being so out of it on whatever cocktail of drugs he was on, and it had been a couple of years since it all started.

    He’d tried running away a couple of times, but the dependency on the drugs made him return to Karen and he would just get punished for running away. The only thing that stopped Jon from ending it all was the thought of having his revenge on the Nobles at whatever cost. Jon thought that one day he would be able to get away from Karen, then he would make Kevin Nobles and his friends pay for what they did.

    One of the ways Karen started using to stop Jon trying to run away was to make him dress as a girl all the time and none of the outfits were what a normal thirteen year old girl would wear. He found himself dressed as a very sissy looking girl, but it never worked the way Karen wanted due to Jon looking too much like a girl, rather than a boy in a sissy dress so all the women that worked for Karen started calling him Josie, and soon they all forgot that Josie was actually a boy called Jon.

    Jon, now Josie learned to answer to that name and he was soon being treated like one of the girls, but Karen still picked on him and kept him drugged all the time to stop him causing anymore trouble for her. Josie would follow Karen around like a zombie and do whatever she asked.



Chapter Two: An act of kindness

    Josie had been at the market with Karen doing some food shopping when Karen bumped into an old friend that use to use Karen’s escort service, so they went for a coffee.

     “How have you been keeping Debbie?” Karen asked once they had their drinks and had found a table in a corner of the restaurant away from everyone else.

    Debbie had a friend with her called Emma Stead. “I’ve been fine and I’d like you to meet my old school friend Emma Stead.” Debbie said as she pointed to her friend that looked more interested in Josie than anything the other two had to say.

     “Hello Emma, it’s nice to meet any friend of Debbie’s” Karen said with a smile as she held out her hand for Emma to shake.

    Emma shook Karen’s hand and gave her a smile, but it was a fake smile and Josie could see that this woman didn’t like Karen one bit. “It’s a pleasure.” Emma said just before she pulled her hand out of Karen’s and wiped it on her napkin. “And who is this pretty little thing?” Emma asked as she looked at Josie again.

     “Don’t mind him, he’s a little simple, but he likes to dress as a girl so we call him Josie.” Karen said, taking any opportunity to put Jon down.

     “He...?” Emma asked looking shocked to find out that this pretty looking girl was really a boy. “Is he alright, he looks ill.” Emma added when she saw that he was wearing makeup to hide dark rings under his eyes, and he looked a little too skinny, like he wasn’t being fed enough.

     “He’s fine, aren’t you Josie?” Karen said as she slapped Josie on the arm making him flinch away looking worried.

    Emma had to bite her lip so as not to say something that would just get the poor child in more trouble, but she had already decided to rescue the child away from this evil woman. Emma had been told about some of the things Karen Jones offered people as well as companionship. Her friend Debbie had stopped using Karen’s escort service when she found out about some of the other services. Debbie had also cursed under her breath when she bumped into Karen again after all this time.

     “I am fine, thank you for asking.” Josie said sounding like a robot with no real feeling in what he said.

     “Do you hire the child out?” Emma asked looking interested in doing so if the answer was yes.

     “Everything is possible for the right price.” Karen smiled back thinking about the money she was soon to make off Josie. “He is available for everything except intercourse.” Karen pointed out. “He’s too young for that, if you know what I mean.” Karen added in a tone that said even that was available at the right price.

    Emma actually threw up a little bit in her mouth as she felt the acidic taste in the back of her throat and she fought the urge to slap Karen across the face for even thinking such a sick thing. “I just like the idea of seeing what it would be like to have a daughter.” Emma explained her reason for showing interest in Josie.

    What Emma said was partly true because a childhood illness had left her unable to have children of her own and she had helped a number of children in the past, thanks to being left a small fortune by her parents when they died in a plane crash five years ago, and she was an only child, so she didn’t need to work anymore. Emma was now twenty nine and she was starting to wonder what it would be like to have a daughter of her own to spoil, and something about this child just called to her.

     “Poor Emma is unable to have children of her own.” Debbie said, but she soon shut up when Emma gave her a look that said she didn’t want this woman knowing anymore about her than needed. “I’m sorry Em.” Debbie added just before she went back to sipping her coffee.

     “How long would you want him for?” Karen asked, putting a nasty sounding edge to the word ‘him’.

     “A week to start with, but I’d like the option on keeping her for a month, maybe longer if things work out.” Emma said in a matter of fact way, but Emma was fighting a smile when she saw the dollar signs in Karen’s eyes.

     “I’m not sure that will be possible, I do have other customers that like to spend time with him.” Karen said trying to make it sound expensive for Emma to have Josie for that length of time.

     “I’m sure we can come to a suitable price that will allow you to find some other way to keep your other customers happy.” Emma said to let Karen know this was going to happen, but she needed to name her price. “So how much will it cost me, and please stop referring to the child as being a Male when you have her dressed looking so pretty.” Emma added in a stern tone that made Karen look worried.

    Karen frowned and went to speak, but stopped when she saw Emma get her cheque book out. “She’s got to be worth five hundred dollars a day.” Karen said, but she sounded doubtful about being able to get that much for Josie.

     “I’ll give you enough to cover for thirty days then.” Emma said as she wrote out a cheque for fifteen thousand dollars and handed it over to Karen.

    Karen looked at the cheque and wished she’d gone higher now, but a deal was a deal, and she was still getting money from the Nobles to keep the little brat drugged up and out of trouble. This just meant she was getting paid double for the child.

     “I can have hi... Her ready to leave with you tomorrow.” Karen said only just remembering to correct herself before she called Josie a boy in front of this crazy woman willing to pay so much money just to play pretend with some boy she wanted to think of as a daughter.

     “I’ll follow you back now and help her get her things packed up.” Emma said like it was an order and not a request.

     “But I need to make sure this cheque is good before I can let you take her.” Karen said looking worried as she held up the cheque.

     “Do you doubt I have the funds to cover such a small amount?” Emma asked sounding angry. “We can soon fix that.” She added as she snatched the cheque back and rose to her feet.

     “I didn’t mean I don’t trust you, it’s just bad business to let goods go without knowing you’re going to be paid.” Karen said as she tried to snatch the cheque back, but Emma was too quick for her and the cheque was quickly in her purse out the way.

     “Let us go to a bank so I can draw out the cash for you then, but I will be taking Josie with me today.” Emma said as she looked at her friend Debbie and then Karen.

    Karen was quick to get up out her seat, but Debbie just remained seated. “I’ll wait here; the bank is only a couple of doors down.” She shrugged just before taking another sip from her coffee.

     “Come along Josie, we don’t have all day.” Karen said as she pulled a sleepy looking Josie to her feet and then started to make her way over to Emma as she left the restaurant and headed towards the bank a couple of doors down.

    Karen was soon grinning from ear to ear as she stepped out the bank with a brown envelope with fifteen thousand dollars in it.

     “If you follow us back to my house, we can get Josie’s things packed up for you.” Karen said as she went to take Josie by the hand so she could go to her car.

     “If you don’t mind I will take Josie with me now you have the money.” Emma said in a tone that said she didn’t trust her now. “Or you can give me back the money and then you can take Josie in your car and I’ll meet you there.” Emma added sounding smug with the fact she already knew this nasty little woman wanted the money more than the child.

     “No it’s fine for you to take Josie with you.” Karen said as she got a small note pad out her purse and wrote down her address.

     “I’ll let you go back home and start packing her things then, and I’ll go and collect Debbie and meet you there in a little while.” Emma said as she took Josie by the hand and led her away without waiting for Karen to answer.

    Karen patted the side of her purse and had to fight not to start screaming, she was so happy with how much money this little brat was earning her on top of all the money her other girls made her, and she would keep getting paid from the Nobles for the next month as well.

    Debbie smiled when she saw Emma walk back into the restaurant with Josie holding her hand. “What are you playing at Em?” Debbie asked when she saw her friend had a smirk on her face.

     “I think that evil bitch has this poor child on some sort of drug, and I hate the way she was treating the child.” Emma said as she sat down and then watched as Josie just stood and waited to be told what to do. “Please take a seat Josie.” Emma added as she pattered the seat next to her.

    Josie sat down like she was in a trance of some sort and she just looked off into space like she didn’t have a care in the world.

     “Do you want something to eat before we take you back home to collect your things?” Emma asked.

     “I’m fine thank you for asking.” Josie said in the same robot sounding voice as she’d used before when she’d been asked a question.

     “Does she ever say anything else?” Debbie asked as she remembered that was what she had said the last time she spoke when they first sat down with Karen to have their drinks.

     “How old are you Josie?” Emma asked as she looked Josie in the eyes.

    Josie just looked right through Emma for a couple of seconds, and then she looked confused like the question was too hard for her to answer. “I don’t remember.” Josie finally got out through gritted teeth, like the thinking process was just too hard for her.

     “Don’t worry about it, I’ll help you remember.” Emma smiled as she took hold of Josie’s hand.

    Josie pulled away looking worried. She wasn’t thinking clearly, but she did know that this new woman had just paid for her, and she didn’t trust anyone these days.

     “I’m sorry Josie; I didn’t mean to scare you.” Emma said as she held up her hands to show the child she didn’t mean her any harm.

     “You don’t plan to let her go back to Karen do you?” Debbie asked when she saw the way Emma was with Josie.

     “I don’t know how that evil little bitch got her hands on this child, but she won’t do any more damage to her.” Emma growled. “All she wanted was the money, she never even asked me for an address or who I was.” Emma pointed out. “My name could have been made up, and I doubt she’d remember my last name if you called and asked her this minute.” Emma huffed.

     “So you don’t plan to go over to Karen’s home and collect Josie’s things then?” Debbie asked looking a little shocked at what her friend was about to do.

     “Oh no, I plan to go and collect her things, but only because I plan to have Karen arrested for abuse and whatever else I can dig up on her.” Emma promised.

    One of the many companies her father and mother had owned before they died was an investigation company that looked into cheating partners among other things, and Emma planned to put a team to work tracking down how a boy named Jon ended up being dressed as a girl and being called Josie. Emma also wanted to get Josie checked out with a doctor to find out what drugs Karen was giving him, even if he did look happy being a girl called Josie.

     “It couldn’t happen to a nicer woman.” Debbie grinned as she was all for Emma getting Karen arrested.

     “Do you want me to drop you off at your home before I make my way over to this woman’s house to collect Josie’s things?” Emma asked.

     “I think I’ll come with you, so I can be a witness to anything that might happen while you’re there.” Debbie said looking worried for her friend.

     “I so wish for her to start, if only to give me a reason to have a go at her.” Emma smiled.

    Emma had been trained by her father to look after herself, and had won tournaments in various forms of martial arts.

     “Maybe I should protect Karen from you then.” Debbie giggled.

     “Would you really want to try and do that though?” Emma smirked.

     “No, but I would like to see you knock her down a peg or two.” Debbie grinned.

     “I will do that Deb’s, but it will be done in such a way as it will hurt her more than me hitting her.” Emma started to explain. “The way to hurt someone like Karen Jones is to take away their money because that is all they care about. I saw that when she was so quick to leave me with Josie while she ran off with fifteen thousand dollars.”

     “She did look a little pale when you snatched that cheque back off her.” Debbie remembered.

     “She wasn’t much better once I got the cash for her, and she looked ready to run away when I said that Josie was coming with me and I’d meet her at her home later in the day, or she could give me the money and she could take Josie.” Emma frowned. “She sees Josie as nothing more than a meal ticket to earn her money.” Emma added with disgust.

     “Do you think Josie might be a runaway that she’s keeping drugged to stop him talking to anyone?” Debbie asked as she looked at Josie looking off into space slack mouthed.

     “I don’t think she’s keeping Him against his will, but there must be some reason for keeping him drugged up like this.” Emma said as she waved her hand in front of Josie’s face, not getting much of a response.

     “Why are you treating him like a boy after the way you spoke to Karen earlier?” Debbie asked looking confused.

     “I just said that to knock that bitch down a peg because I didn’t like the way she was treating Josie.” Emma said with pain in her voice. “If he still wants to be a girl once we get him off whatever drugs it is she’s giving him, then I’ll help him do it properly.” Emma added as she held out her hand and waited for Josie to place her hand in it.

    Josie noticed the offered hand and he looked confused for a couple of seconds before he reached out with his own shaky hand and let Emma take hold of it. Josie even gave Emma a little smile like he was happy to be with her.

    Karen must have been looking for them arriving because she stepped out of the house when she saw a top of the range BMW pull up outside her house. The look on Karen’s face said it all, and she should have asked for more money to loan Josie out for a month.

     “Did you find the place alright?” Karen asked as she looked at Emma getting out the car while Josie remained sat in the back of the car. Emma could tell by the way Karen was now looking at her car, that she wanted to say ‘nice motor’ rather than wait for an answer to her question.

     “Yes, I just programmed your address into the onboard computer and she guided me straight here.” Emma smiled as she stroked the roof of her car just to make Karen a little more jealous about it.

     “How much did she cost you?” Karen asked, not even bothered to ask how Josie was doing.

     “Do you have Josie’s things packed and ready to go?” Emma asked like Karen hadn’t just asked her a question.

     “Yes they're just inside the doorway.” Karen said looking a little put out by Emma’s lack of conversation, but she was soon turning and walking towards the house with Emma following close behind while Debbie waited with Josie in the car.

     “I’m sorry to rush you, but I have a meeting to get to across the other side of the city later in the day and I don’t want to get stuck in traffic if I can help it.” Emma said as a reason for rushing Karen along. The real reason was the fact Emma just didn’t like the woman.

     “All the clothes she’ll need are in that bag, and this makeup case has all her medication in it and a list of what she needs to take when.” Karen explained. “Don’t forget to give them to her, or she can get a little worked up.” Karen warned as she walked back out the house and over to the back of Emma’s car so they could place everything in the trunk.

     “I’m sure we’ll cope just fine.” Emma smiled as she closed the trunk and then walked back around to the driver’s side and got in the car without saying another word to Karen.

    Karen just turned and made her way back up onto the porch that ran along the front of her house and then entered the house without even bothering to wave or even smile at Josie or the other two women.

     “That bitch is unbelievable.” Emma said as she started her car and pulled out the driveway. “She never once bothered to ask me where I live, or for any proof of whom I was.” Emma added as she shook her head.

     “I’m sure she will feel different about that by the time you’ve done with her.” Debbie grinned as she looked over from the passenger seat.

     “You can count on it.” Emma grinned back just before she looked at the zoned out child sat in the back of the car looking out the window like he had given up on life all together.

     “Where are we going?” Debbie asked when she saw that they weren’t heading towards either of their homes.

     “I want to take Josie and get him checked out by Lisa. I also want to know what the hell these drugs are as well.” Emma frowned.

    Emma was soon pulling into the parking lot of the hospital where her friend Lisa worked, and they got out the car and went in search of her.

     “Emma, Debbie...!” A woman in a white lab coat said when she saw the two women enter her room with a young girl following close behind holding Emma’s hand.

     “Hi Lisa.” Emma said as she gave her a one armed hug because Josie wouldn’t let go of her hand. “I need a big favour from you.” Emma added in a pleading tone.

     “Sure, what do you need?” Lisa asked as she looked at Josie trying to work out who the girl was. Lisa knew that Emma liked to help out the local homeless kids, and she wondered if this was one of them. Even though the child didn’t look homeless with how she was dressed, but she did look a little old for the outfit, as it was designed for a much younger looking girl.

     “Can you run some tests on this person for me? I think someone has been keeping them doped up.” Emma explained. “They gave me these pills and said I’m supposed to give them to him at these times.” Emma added and let it slip that Lisa was looking at a boy and not a girl.

     “To him...?” Lisa asked, not missing the little slip Emma just made. “You mean to say that this is actually a boy and not a girl?”

     “I don’t have to many details, just that I’m rescuing him from an evil bitch of a woman that I plan to have arrested just as soon as I find out what she’s been up to, but to start with I need to find out just what sort of drugs she’s been pumping him full of.” Emma said angrily.

    Josie had started to flinch away from Emma as her tone rose in pitch and she sounded more and more angry. Emma noticed this and she calmed herself down again.

    Lisa took the bottle of pills off Debbie who’d been carrying them for Emma and she looked at each of them. “I’m not sure where this mystery woman was getting them from, but none of them are what they say they are on the bottles.” Lisa said as she looked at one of them. “I know for a fact that this one is a birth control pill designed for teenage girls.” She added as she held up one of them between her thumb and finger. “This would explain the reason for me thinking I was looking at a girl and not a boy.” Lisa frowned.

     “I think the pretty face, long hair and pretty pink dress might have been the biggest giveaway.” Debbie said sarcastically.

     “Nice to see that time hasn’t changed you Deb’s.” Lisa grinned as she playfully slapped Debbie’s arm.

     “How long will it take to get the results so we can help wean him off whatever it is he’s been given?” Emma asked looking worried for Josie who was now cuddled into Emma for protection after seeing Lisa and Debbie playing around slapping each other.

     “Normally a week, but the guy that heads up the research department has been after a date with me for a couple of months, so I should be able to get them by tomorrow, but you will owe me a big favour for this.” Lisa said as she wagged her finger at Emma playfully.

     “Just name your price Lisa.” Emma said. “What do I do about giving her any more of these pills in the mean time?” Emma asked.

     “I’d just carry on until we get the test results back, just in case she... I mean he has any withdrawal symptoms.” Lisa warned. “The last thing we want to do is hurt him anymore by sending him cold turkey.” She added as she looked at the pills again with a worried look. She had a pretty good idea what a couple of them were, and if she was right they would need to wean Josie off them very slowly.

    Lisa got Josie to take a seat so she could draw some blood and then she sent Josie off to the bathroom to give her a urine sample. Once that was done and Lisa had the samples labelled up, Emma, Debbie and Josie left to go home while Lisa made her way down to sweet talk the lab guy into fast tracking the results for her.

     “I thought we were heading home?” Debbie asked as she watched Emma pull the car into a strip mall parking lot.

     “We are, but I want to get Josie some more suitable clothes to wear.” Emma said as she looked at the pink dress with all the white lace that looked more suited for a girl half Josie’s age.

     “Do you want us to come in with you?” Debbie asked.

     “No, wait here, I shouldn’t be too long, and I think Josie is getting ready for a nap looking at her.” Emma pointed out as she looked at Josie as she fought to keep her eyes open in the back of the car.

     “Good point, I don’t think she’d be much use to you.” Debbie whispered as she looked over and watched Josie lose her battle to stay awake as her head fell back and her breathing became softer.

    Emma wasn’t gone long before she returned to the car with a couple of bags with different clothing shop names on them. She placed them in the trunk of the car before she got behind the wheel and made her way home.

    Debbie offered to go back to Emma’s place with her, so she could help get Josie into the house and into bed to rest properly.

    Emma pulled into the garage and then she opened the car door and pulled a still sleeping Josie out and carried her into the house while Debbie opened the doors as they went. Josie was so light that Emma had no trouble carrying her up to one of the many guest rooms she had in the house.

    Debbie pulled back the covers and Emma placed the sleeping child in the bed and then covered her up again before leaving the room with Debbie walking just in front of her.

     “I should be fine now if you want to get off.” Emma said as they got down to the kitchen and Emma put the kettle on to make a drink. “You can borrow the beamer if you want?” Emma added as she held up the keys to her car.

     “I was thinking of stopping for a couple of days to see if you needed any help looking after Josie.” Debbie said looking hopeful that her friend would want the help.

     “I don’t think he could cause that much trouble, but the company would be nice, and I think you’ve got a soft spot for the child as well.” Emma grinned as she saw her friends face light up now she knew she could stay.

     “I feel the same as you, but I don’t think I’d have had the guts to do what you did.” Debbie admitted looking sad.

     “I’m not sure I would have before today, but something was telling me that I needed to help get that poor child to safety.” Emma said looking a little confused as to what had driven her to do what she did, but she was glad she had now she’d spoken to Lisa.

    Emma made them both a drink and then they returned to the bedroom where Josie was sleeping and they settled down to wait for him to wake. Emma was hoping he might be a little more focused, so she could get some answers as to why he was with Karen Jones in the first place.

 

To Be Continued Next Friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
196 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ok...

You got me hooked. I have to read the next chapter, next week. I am happy that Jon/Josie got rescued by a couple of women that will care for him/her. I have a feeling that they will also help get revenge for Hannah's death. Keep writing at your own pace and enjoy your writing stories like these for your enjoyment also.

Joshlyn Amanada

Hannah & her brother

Jon Vaines truly love each other as only siblings can. How sad & tragic that her death/assault has yet to be paid for by those responsible as well as those guilty of abusing Jon. Debbie & Emma are a Godsend for him. No doubt that his being morphed into Josie is but the tip of the iceberg of abuse. Wonder if Debbie, Emma & Lisa go to a certain club run by others who SaraUK has written about?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Good Story

Looking forward to the second part.

Love And Hugs Hanna
((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))
Blessed Be
2889.jpg

Another story not set in the UK

The currency is in dollars but that can still be many countries, like Canada.

Kim

Vengeance for Hannah 1

I was relly into this story and look foreward to another part next Friday ... But sorry to say, I think that what happen in the 1st part, really happens in life ... some "RICH SPOILED KIDS", whom get away with any mis-deed ... as MOMMY & DADDY's MONEY & INFLUENCE can cover and buy them out of anything ... THANK YOU & HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!

LOVE YOUR STORIES and ALL OF YOU ... THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL GIFT >>>

I hope that Kevin

and all those involved get what they deserve! Let the punishment fit the crime?

I look forward to next Friday! :}

Vivien

This is going to be another great story..

Poor Josie have to endure a miserable fate.. If I have some powerful role in this tale, it would be my pleasure to kidnap this Nobles and let them taste their own medicines.
I am wondering what Josie would do once he is sober from the drugs. Will he accept himself as Josie or will he revert back to being Jon.. But with all those hormones up to his 13 years of age, I bet he is a 'she' now. Oh no.. It would be a tremendous shock for him.
Please continue...
Kudoss...

Uh...

If the family are fine murdering his sister (in effect) why are they keeping a witness around? I mean sure he's being drugged and everything but he's the only good witness to a rape and murder. If the Nobles have any sense they'd have just got rid of him as well. I hope that can be explained because otherwise it ruins an otherwise good story.

LN

The Legendary Lost Ninja