Sentenced To Life Part 03

Printer-friendly version


 © January 2013


Part Three


Chapter Five: A fate worse than death.

    Ian felt life coming back into focus as he tried to remember what he’d been doing before he fell asleep, then he remembered what he was trying to do and opened his eyes to find himself in a white room, but things soon got weirder when he tried to move his arms and found out he was wearing a straitjacket and the room had padded walls and floor, so trying to kill himself was going to be a waste of time by running into them, and he did try a couple of times.

    He fought to get out the straitjacket for a couple of minutes as he rolled around on the floor, but he soon realised that he was stuck in this thing until someone released him. Ian was also in some pain as he’d become dependent on drugs and was in need of a fix that he knew he would never get, not in this place, where ever this place was.

     “Hello...!” Ian screamed out over and over again until his voice was horse, but no one came to check on him.

    Needing to pee and not being able to stop it, he was soon letting it out, but it never made a mess on the floor and Ian soon realised that he was wearing an adult diaper, so he wasn’t going to be seeing anyone anytime soon and they weren’t going to trust him to use a toilet.

    He couldn’t work out why anyone would want to try and save him when he didn’t want to save himself. Ian knew he must have fallen asleep because when he looked over to the door, he saw that a tray had been slid through a slot at the bottom of the door.

    The tray had two bowls on it, one had water in it and the other had some sort of food that he couldn’t work out what it was, but it looked a little like baby food.

     “I’m not a dog...!” He screamed out, but he was hungry and thirsty, so he bent over and lapped up the food and then did the same with the water before feeling sleepy and drifting off to sleep again.

    When he next woke up, he was wearing a clean diaper, but he was still wearing the straitjacket and was still locked in the padded cell.

    This went on for some time and Ian was in a lot of pain as he basically went through cold turkey to wean him off his dependence on drugs. He found himself wishing for someone to just come into the padded cell and end his pain as the effects of the drugs, or lack of them made him feel worse and worse, but there was no release from it, and he just had to sit in a corner praying for death.

    Ian tried to not eat the food to force his captors to show their faces, but they were able to hold out longer than Ian was and he always ended up eating the baby food and drinking the water before he fell asleep, just to wake with a clean diaper on. He always felt cleaner as well, so he guessed they were removing the straitjacket and washing him as well while he was out.

    Ian had lost all track of time and had given up on ever seeing another living being again when he heard the door being unlocked and then opened. His need for drugs was a thing of the past by this point and he still had no idea how long he’d been locked up for. He was so happy to finally be seeing someone, but that soon turned to fear when he saw who it was stood in the doorway.

    With her hair pulled back into a tight bun on the back of her head and wearing a figure hugging black leather cat suit and holding a cane in her leather covered hand was Mistress Anne, Richard’s sister. She had nothing on her feet except pantyhose or stockings; she walked into the padded cell and looked down at Ian as he cowered in a corner looking worried as he focused on the cane in her hand.

     “Hello my little pet.” Mistress Anne purred softly as she bent down and ran a leather covered finger along his cheek. “I’ve been waiting so long to get my hands on you, and to think you almost managed to get away from me by throwing yourself off that bridge.” She added with a pout.

    Ian found the soft way Mistress Anne was speaking, even more menacing than if she was snarling at him. This cool calm Mistress Anne was being cold and calculated, like she had a plan already set out and Ian wasn’t going to like it. At least if she was shouting at him, she would be acting out of anger, but she was controlled and had a plan worked out.

     “I’m sorry Mistress Anne, I never meant for any of this to happen...” Ian started to explain, but stopped when Mistress placed a finger on his lips and shushed him.

     “I believe you are my little pet, but trust me when I say that you will soon learn the true meaning of the word sorry, and that there are fates far worse than death.” Mistress said in the same soft caring tone, but her eyes said she was anything but caring. “You are dead by the way, well according the rest of the world you are.” Mistress added with a smile like she was happy about that little fact. “Rebecca...!” She called out as she looked over her shoulder towards the door.

    Ian looked at the door expecting to see Rebecca walk in dressed as a maid, but she was soon worried when she saw her enter the room wearing the same outfit as Mistress was wearing.

    Mistress Anne held out her hand and Rebecca placed some newspapers in it. Mistress was soon opening the paper and showing Ian a picture of himself with the headline saying he was dead after throwing himself off a bridge. There was also a piece on his letter that he’d send to the paper explaining what happened and how the police had locked up an innocent man.

    Ian also noticed the date and realised he’d been locked up in this cell for almost two months now and the police had finally given up all hopes of ever finding a body.

     “What is it you plan to do with me?” Ian asked looking nervous now.

    Ian was soon to find out as he was pulled out of the corner and he fell face down in the middle of the room, but before he had time to try and move, Mistress Anne had a foot on his back pinning him down while she took the cane to his backside. Even though he was wearing a diaper, he could still feel each blow rain down on him.

     “You will always refer to me as Mistress Anne, and Rebecca as Lady Rebecca.” Mistress said with each blow she landed on his backside. Just as Ian thought Mistress had finished she landed a blow across the top of his legs that sent a searing pain through him and made him scream out and start to sob as he was finally able to move again, but he couldn’t get his hands free of the straitjacket to do anything about the pain.

     “I’m sorry Mistress Anne, Lady Rebecca.” Ian said through gritted teeth as he made his way back into the corner, like he’d be safe there.

     “Get use to that pain my little pet, you will learn to love it as time goes on.” Mistress purred as she bent over to look Ian in the eyes. “And remember that I own you now, and you will only die when I allow it and grow tired of torturing you for the death of my brother.” Mistress added before she turned and left the room.

    Ian was left in the padded cell with Lady Rebecca. “Stand up and turn to face the wall.” Lady Rebecca said as she pulled something out a bag she had strapped around her waist.

    He struggled to stand without the use of his arms, but he was finally stood and looking worried as he tried to work out what Rebecca had planned for him.

     “Please don’t hit me again Lady Rebecca.” Ian pleaded with her.

     “I won’t be punishing you Bella; that is the sole job of Mistress.” She explained. “I am just going to put some cream on the welts left behind by the cane. This will help to cut down on the scaring.” Rebecca said as she started to dab some cold cream across the two welts that were forming where Mistress just landed the cane across the top of his legs.

     “May I ask a question Lady Rebecca?” Ian asked as he remembered all the training he’d been given by Mistress Rachel all those years ago.

     “Yes you may ask, but I may not give an answer, or an answer that you like.” Rebecca said as she stood up again and turned Ian around to face her.

     “Will I ever be allowed to leave this room and get out of this straitjacket? Lady Rebecca.” He added the last bit when he saw she was waiting for him to say her name to stop anymore punishments being handed out.

     “I think Mistress plans for you to carry on your training and become the maid that Mistress Rachel hoped you would be.” Rebecca explained. “Mistress has already started you on hormones, and she plans to have your breasts enlarged at some point in the future.” She added in a matter of fact way.

     “Don’t I get a say in any of it Lady Rebecca?” Ian asked looking shocked at the news he’d have breasts soon, he’d not given any thought to becoming Isabella again since the trouble that cost Mistress Rachael her life.

     “You’ve just earned yourself five strikes with the cane later in the day.” Rebecca said with a sigh.

     “But what for Lady Rebecca?” He whined.

     “That’s another five.” Rebecca frowned. “You only asked for permission to ask one question, but you asked me two more, so now you will be given ten strokes of the cane at the end of the day.” Rebecca explained before Ian could earn himself anymore.

    Rebecca knew that Mistress was listening in on what was being said, and Rebecca didn’t want to earn a punishment by not reporting any and all violations Ian made.

     “I’m sorry for being rude and asking more than one question then Lady Rebecca, and I will try to remember that in future.” Ian said as he tried to do a curtsy.

     “It looks like you’ve forgotten all that I taught you.” Rebecca said with a small smile when she saw how bad the curtsy was.

    Ian wanted to complain about it being the fault of him being stuck in a straitjacket, but decided it would be best to not say anything and earn even more strikes with the cane later in the day.

    Rebecca finally left the room and Ian felt alone more than ever, and wondered if causing trouble would bring either of them back to spend more time with him, but the pain where Mistress had caned him made him decide against causing trouble.

    Ian felt glad for the first time since being found by Simon and the others that day three years ago, he was glad that he was the one being punished for what happened, but he was scared about becoming Isabella again as he associated everything to do with her with what happened to Mistress Rachel and it all being bad for him to dress that way.

    Mistress Anne and Lady Rebecca arrived in his cell later in the day and he was forced to thank Mistress after every lash across his backside, but he was grateful that Mistress never missed and hit the back of his legs again. Ian wondered if she did that one lash across his legs to let him know just how painful it could be if he made too many mistakes.

    Ian remained in the cell and the straitjacket for another couple of weeks, always falling asleep after his one meal each day and waking to find his diaper changed. So he was shocked to see Lady Rebecca enter his cell one day with a plate of salad and grilled chicken for him, and a knife and fork to eat it with.

     “Good afternoon Bella, and how are you feeling today?” Rebecca asked with a smile. She had never once called him Ian since first entering the room and letting him know who it was that had him locked up.

     “Fine I guess Lady Rebecca, but I’m bored with being stuck in this room all the time without the use of my arms.” Ian said as he tried to move his arms to prove his point.

     “Do you think Mistress and I can trust you if we gave you use of your arms back and let you out of the cell?” Rebecca asked just before she cut up some chicken and some salad and held it up to Ian’s mouth.

    Ian had to nod a yes as he now had a mouth full of food and found it weird to be chewing food instead of lapping it up like he’d been doing for the past couple of months. He’d lost a lot of weight though around his waist, but his chest felt bigger, as did his hips and bottom from what he could feel and see when he looked down at them over his folded arms. He wasn’t stupid and already knew that the hormones Rebecca said he was being given were working to change his body.

     “Mistress will come in and explain the new rules for you, and you will have to agree to them all, if she’s to let you out of here.” Rebecca warned.

     “I’ll do anything to get out of this room Lady Rebecca.” Ian said now he’d finished chewing and swallowing.

     “We’ll see if that is true.” Rebecca said sounding cryptic, but she never said anymore as she carried on feeding Ian in quiet.

    Ian had learned the hard way not to talk unless given a chance to, so he sat and ate each fork full offered to him and then smiled a thank you when Rebecca got to her feet and left the room once he was finished eating.

     “Mistress and I will return later in the day to see if you are willing to do anything to get out of this room.” Rebecca said with a look around his cell before the door was closed and locked with a loud clanking sound that always let Ian know he was never going to kick that door down, even if he did have use of his arms.

    Ian was sat up in a corner of his cell nodding off when he next heard the locks being undone on his cell door and he opened his eyes just in time to see Mistress Anne and Lady Rebecca enter the room. He tried to sit up as best he could, but it wasn’t easy with both arms wrapped around his body in a straitjacket.

     “Hello my little pet, and how are you feeling today?” Mistress asked in her normal soft friendly tone. “Lady Rebecca tells me that you’re ready to get out of this room, is that true?”

     “Yes please Mistress Anne.” Ian replied as he looked up into her eyes and then quickly looked away again when he saw Mistress Rachel looking back at him and he felt a pang of pain over what he caused to happen again. Seeing Mistress Anne was a constant reminder of Mistress Rachel and how he would never get to see her again.

     “Do you promise to do whatever I ask without trouble or question?” Mistress asked as she placed the riding crop she was carrying under his chin and forced him to look up into her eyes, just so she could see the pain he felt in them.

     “Yes I promise Mistress Anne.” Ian said trying to swallow his pain and look braver than he felt over what his future would be like.

     “I want you to fully understand that I own you, and your life is mine to do with as I please, and it is Isabella that will leave this room and be around until such time as I tire of you and decide to end your life at a time of my choosing.” Mistress said in a cold hard tone as she looked Ian in the eyes to let him know she was being deadly serious about what she said. “The person you knew as Ian Phillips died when he jumped from that bridge a little over four months ago.” Mistress added.

     ‘Four months...?’ Ian thought to himself ’It’s been over four months since I was placed in this room...?’ Ian realised that he really had lost all track of time and he found himself wondering if anyone missed him, or mourned his death. He doubted that due to him alienating himself from everyone, even his own parents had given up on him.

     “I’m yours to do with as you wish Mistress Anne.” Ian said as he lowered his head at her feet.

     “Lady Rebecca... Get her dressed and put to work, but keep a very close eye on her and report all the trouble she causes.” Mistress said before she turned and left the room with Ian still kneeling at her feet.

     “Let’s get you on your feet and out of that straitjacket Bella.” Rebecca said as she pulled Ian to his feet and then turned him to face the wall while she undid all the straps at the back and released his arms.

    Ian’s arm’s just fell limp at his sides once the jacket was removed, but he was soon screaming out in pain when he found himself pushed up against the padded wall with his left arm being pushed up his back as Rebecca whispered in his ear.

     “I don’t want any trouble from you Bella, as you can see, I am quite able to overpower you, and Mistress is just waiting to take her riding crop across that cute little bottom of yours, and it won’t be protected by a nice padded diaper after today either.” Rebecca warned.

     “I have no desire to cause trouble Lady Rebecca.” Ian sobbed as he tried to work the pain out of his arm once Rebecca let go of him.

    Ian was shocked when he looked down at his now naked body and saw that he had a small set of breasts and a set of female hips. He wasn’t Ian anymore, but looked more like Isabella now all apart from the thing between his legs, which was locked away in a chrome looking pair of panties which he later found out was a form of chastity belt.

     “That will force you to sit down when using the toilet from now on, and it’s locked in place and Mistress has the only key.” Rebecca informed him when she saw him feeling around for some way to remove it. “You are to think of yourself as Isabella from now on.” Rebecca warned. “Like Mistress said, Ian Phillips is dead.” She added as she stepped out the room and returned with a trolley full of clothing for him to put on, or her, as he was no longer a male called Ian, but a female called Isabella, or whatever else Mistress wanted her to be. Ian had been worried about the fact Mistress kept calling him a pet.

    Isabella looked scared when she saw that Rebecca was going to dress her as a maid, just like she was dressed when Mistress Rachel was arrested and charged with kidnapping and brainwashing Ian into becoming a maid, even though none of it was true.

    Rebecca saw the fear in Isabella’s eyes and knew this was going to be hard on the girl, but it had to be done to get her over this large hurdle and back into the frame of mind Isabella once had.

    She handed Isabella a pair of black pantyhose to put on, and then she stood and waited with a pair of frilly panties while Isabella sat on the floor and struggled to put the pantyhose on with her jelly arms that she wasn’t used to having use of after so long in a straitjacket.

    Isabella was soon in the pantyhose and then she stood up again and took the panties from Rebecca and stepped into them before she took a bra off her and slipped that on and did up the hooks at the back before she seated her small breasts in the cups. This was the weirdest thing Isabella had ever done, but it also felt nice to have her own breasts to do that with.

    Once she had the bra on, she took the maid’s dress from Rebecca and stepped into that before pulling it up her body and slipping her arms through the sleeves and then turning to let Rebecca zip it up at the back. Isabella heard a loud click and knew she’d just been locked into it until such time as she was released, but she had a feeling that her work days from now on would be far worse and longer than any she had while working for Mistress Rachel.

     “How does that feel Bella?” Rebecca asked as she heard Isabella let out a pleasant sounding sigh as she ran her hand over the silky feel of the fabric the dress was made out of.

    Isabella smiled as she looked down and saw her own small breasts through the heart shaped cut out on the maid’s uniform on her chest that allowed people to see a little bit of cleavage.

     “We need to do something with your hair as it looks a mess.” Rebecca said in a scolding tone like it was Isabella’s fault it had gotten so bad. “It is much longer now though, so I should be able to do wonders with it.” Rebecca added with a smile.

    Rebecca led Isabella out of the padded room and then made her sit on a chair that was just outside the room so Isabella could put on the high heels that were sat next to it. Rebecca put her own shoes back on while Isabella put hers on.

    Once Isabella had the shoes on, Rebecca knelt down and added a small lock to each ankle strap so Isabella couldn’t remove them. Rebecca then added a set of ankle cuffs with a short chain connecting them just before she added a second set of cuffs just above Isabella’s knees. Rebecca wasn’t done yet though as she then added a set to Isabella’s elbows with a longer chain running around her back that allowed Isabella to keep her elbows at her side. Rebecca then added a set of wrist cuffs with a shorter chain.

     “I’m adding this next item to help you keep out of trouble until you can learn to not speak out of turn.” Rebecca said with some sorrow in her voice as she picked up a ball gag and held it up to Isabella’s lips.

    Isabella looked scared as she clamped her mouth shut to begin with, but soon relaxed again when she realised she couldn’t stop Lady Rebecca from forcing it in, and that would just earn her some form of punishment.

     “That’s a good girl.” Rebecca said as she pushed the ball into Isabella’s mouth and then did up the strap at the back.

    Rebecca then picked up what looked like a dog collar and placed it around Isabella’s neck, but not before showing Isabella the dog tag that had her name on it, and under that it said that she was the property of Mistress Anne and Lady Rebecca.

    Once Isabella was suitably chained up and put on a lead, Rebecca picked up the other end of the lead and started walking along the long stone hallway with no windows to a set of steps that led up to someplace. Isabella did the best she could to keep up with Lady Rebecca, which wasn’t easy given the small steps she was being forced to take, thanks to the ankle and knee chains slowing her down.

    They finally made it to the top and then Rebecca punched in a code on a keypad and the large heavy looking wooden door clicked open and Rebecca led Isabella out into a very large looking hallway.

    Isabella soon realised that this house was massive compared to the place Mistress Rachel had lived in, but Isabella remembered Mistress Rachel saying that Mistress Anne had bought her the house, so Mistress Anne must be able to afford a bigger place for herself. One look out the first window she saw, told her that she wasn’t even in the UK anymore. The place looked more like a castle up in the mountains some place that was surrounded by more mountains, so even if she was able to get out the place, Isabella could see she had no place to run to, not that she wanted to run away. Isabella knew she had a price to pay for what happened to Mistress Rachel, and now she had been sentenced to life as a maid.

    Rebecca walked Isabella through part of the castle and into what looked like a salon where she sat her in a chair and then locked her in place and pulled the lead behind her someplace and locked that in place so Isabella was left looking up at the ceiling. If she tried to move her head forward, she was choked, so she had no choice but to remain how she was and let Rebecca do her job.

    Isabella was soon having her hair washed, and then Rebecca released her collar chain so she could work on Isabella’s hair as she trimmed it and then placed it in rollers and then stuck her head in a large dryer. While Isabella’s hair was drying, Rebecca set to work on Isabella’s nails as she trimmed them down and then added some false nails over the top and then she added a nice shade of pale pink to them.

     “You look better already Bella.” Rebecca smiled as she took out the rollers once Isabella’s hair was dry. “Now I need to take care of your face and ears.” She added as she set to work pulling out most of Isabella’s eyebrows until there was just a thin arch of hair left.

    Isabella looked worried and tried to get out the chair she was still locked into when she saw Rebecca approaching her with a scary looking gun of some sort.

     “Relax Bella; it’s a piecing gun so I can add some studs to your ears.” Rebecca said in a calming voice.

    Isabella relaxed and let Rebecca place the gun up to her ear; she was soon sporting three studs in each ear after Rebecca seemed to get carried away with the gun.

     “See, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” Rebecca asked with a grin. “Now I’m going to remove your gag, but I don’t want to hear a word out of you, or you will be punished for it.” Rebecca warned as she stepped behind Isabella and undid the strap before pulling the ball out of her mouth.

    Isabella worked her jaw to try and get rid of the stiffness she had from being stuck with the thing wedged in her mouth for the past hour or so, but she never said a word.

    Rebecca set to work on doing Isabella’s makeup to finish off her new look. Isabella found herself wondering what she looked like with her new hairdo and pierced ears. There were no mirrors in the room, so Isabella was forced to wait until Lady Rebecca decided it was time to see the finished results.

     “Are you ready to meet the new you then Bella?” Rebecca asked with a grin when she was finally finished.

    Isabella was just about to answer her when she remembered what Rebecca had said about her not speaking when she removed the ball gag, so she stopped herself and nodded her head up and down instead.

     “Very good Bella, that was a test and you passed it with flying colours.” Rebecca smiled as she unlocked Isabella from the chair and helped her to her feet again.

     ‘Great.’ Isabella thought to herself. ‘I’m going to be tested to see if they can trick me into getting myself punished.’

    Rebecca picked up Isabella’s lead and led her over to a set of mirrors in another room and Isabella was left looking at a pretty looking maid in a black silk uniform. It took her a couple of seconds to realise that it was her she was looking at all locked up in her chains.

     “I look pretty.” Isabella said, not bothered about the punishment she just earned by speaking. “Thank you Lady Rebecca.” She added with tears in her eyes over the fact Mistress Rachel would never get to see how she turned out.

     “Are you ready to go and see Mistress?” Rebecca asked as she picked up the lead again.

    Isabella nodded a yes and then followed Rebecca off in the direction she gathered Mistress Anne could be found. Rebecca led Isabella into a large room where she could see Mistress Anne sat behind a large desk looking over some paperwork and then tapping away on a computer.

     “Well don’t you look a 100% better now?” Mistress asked with a smile. “How do you feel Bella?” Mistress added.

    Isabella wasn’t sure if she was allowed to speak again yet or not, so she just looked at Rebecca to see if she could answer.

     “Well answer Mistress before you earn another punishment.” Rebecca said as she pulled on Isabella’s lead.

     “I feel a 100% better thank you Mistress Anne.” Isabella replied as she tried to do a curtsy, but it was hard with all the cuffs and chains.

     “Please don’t be to hard on Bella for not answering right away Mistress, but I told her not to speak in the salon while I did her makeup, and I hadn’t told her the rule about you always wanting an answer to a question when you ask a question.” Rebecca explained the reason for Isabella’s confusion.

     “So you think I should give you the five lashes I was thinking of giving Isabella then for not answering fast enough?” Mistress asked as she leaned back in her chair and started flexing the riding crop she’d just picked up off the table.

    Rebecca went to say yes, but was stopped when Isabella spoke up in her place. “Please don’t punish Lady Rebecca for my mistakes Mistress Anne, I will accept any punishment my slowness has earned.” Isabella said trying to look brave.

     “Very well then, you will now receive fifteen lashes of the crop for your punishment.” Mistress said as she rose to her feet and walked around her desk to where Isabella was stood next to Rebecca. “You will receive five lashed for each time you spoke out while Lady Rebecca let you look in the mirror, and another five for not answering me fast enough.

    Isabella leaned over as best she could to allow Mistress easier access to her bottom. Rebecca pulled up Isabella’s dress and held it out the way. Isabelle was soon hearing a swishing sound as Mistress struck out at the air with her riding crop, then Isabella heard a swish just before pain exploded across her backside like someone had just placed a red hot poker on it.

     “One... Thank you Mistress Anna.” Isabella got out through gritted teeth.

     “Thank you for what my little pet?” Mistress asked as she stroked a hand over Isabella’s bottom where she just hit her.

     “Thank you for teaching me to be a better maid?” Isabella asked in a tone that made it sound like a question.

     “Are you asking me or telling me?” Mistress asked with an edge of anger in her voice as she leaned down to look Isabella in the eyes as she flexed the crop in her hands.

     “Thank you for teaching me to be a better maid.” Isabella repeated, but sounding more convinced this time.

     “Let us start again then.” Mistress said as she stepped behind Isabella again and started over.

    Isabella counted off all fifteen blows and she had tears streaming down her face from the pain by the time she called out the thank you for the fifteenth blow. She also knew she wouldn’t be sitting down again anytime soon with how on fire her bottom felt right now. Rebecca had been right about it hurting much more without a diaper to cushion the blow any.

     “You’ve made such a mess of all that pretty makeup Lady Rebecca put on you.” Mistress said with a pout as she lifted Isabella’s chin with the crop. “Maybe I should give you another fifteen for doing that alone.” Mistress added as she enjoyed the look of fear in Isabella’s eyes at the very thought of another fifteen lashes of the crop. “But I think we will just let Lady Rebecca take you back to the salon and let you have a go at repairing the damage yourself.” Mistress said as she went back to looking at her computer and paperwork like they had already left the room.

    Isabella let out a wince of pain when Rebecca made her sit in the chair gain and then get locked into it before Rebecca removed the wrist and elbow cuffs, so Isabella could repair her own makeup.

    Rebecca made Isabella redo it half a dozen times before she said she was happy with the results and Isabella was put back in her cuffs before Rebecca released her from the chair and let her up off her tortured backside.

     “I think we should replace this to stop you earning anymore punishment today if we can help it.” Rebecca said as she held up the ball gag again.

    Isabella opened her mouth and let Rebecca place the ball in her mouth before she redid the strap at the back and then led Isabella off in another direction to where Mistresses office was located. Isabella soon found herself in a large kitchen where a couple of woman dressed as cooks were busy working on a meal for Mistress.

     “I’ve brought you some help, use her as you see fit.” Rebecca said before she let go of the lead and just left the room again without giving Isabella a second look.

    Isabella was soon being given things to move around the kitchen from one cook to the other. None of them spoke to her, other than to give an order to her. Once the meal was ready, Isabella was shown where the dining room was and she was set the task of delivering the food to the table for Mistress Ann and Lady Rebecca.

    The head cook wrote something on a piece of paper and put it on a silver try that she’d given Isabella to carry, before she sent her off to Mistresses Office to let her now dinner was ready.

    Isabella reached the office door and saw it was shut, so she knocked and then waited to be told to enter. She heard Lady Rebecca’s voice tell her to enter and she struggled to open the door without dropping the tray as she entered the room and walked over to where Lady Rebecca was sat.

    Rebecca pointed over to Mistress Anne, so Isabella shuffled her way over to Mistresses desk and then waited for her to take the note off the silver tray.

    Mistress carried on working for a couple of minutes before she picked up the note and then waved Isabella from the room again. Isabella made her way back to the dining room to wait for Mistress and Lady Rebecca to arrive.

    Another maid arrived with Mistress and Lady Rebecca, and Isabella was soon being told what to do by this new maid as her silver tray was loaded up with things so she could ferry them back and forth to the kitchen. Isabelle was left with the gag in her mouth all evening, even after she helped to clear the table and the other members of staff sat and ate their evening meal while Isabella was left to stand at the end of the table watching them eat. It all got too much for her as the room started to spin and she blacked out.

    Isabella woke expecting to find herself back in the padded cell, but when she opened her eyes she found herself in a small room with a wardrobe and a bedside table, as well as the bed she was lying in.

     “Don’t try to get up just yet Bella.” Lady Rebecca said as she stopped Isabella from sitting up. “You ended up with a nasty bump on you head when you passed out last night.” She explained.

     “What happened to me and where am I now Lady Rebecca?” Isabella asked as she let out a groan from the pain at the side of her head.

     “This is your new room, and the staff should have sent you to find me or Mistress after you finished helping them in the kitchen and before they ate their dinner.” Rebecca frowned. “Mistress has punished them all for not taking better care of you.” She added.

     “Please don’t punish them for my mistakes; they will just hate me more than they already do.” Isabella whined as she struggled to sit up this time and get out of bed.

     “What are you doing?” Rebecca asked.

     “I need to get ready for work; I don’t deserve any special treatment from anyone, not after everything I’ve done.” Isabella said as she got to her feet and made her way over to the wardrobe where she guessed her uniforms were.

     “And what is it you think you’ve done?” Rebecca asked as she got up and started to help Isabella get ready for work.

     “I killed Mistress Rachel, and now Mistress Anne is punishing me like I should have been punished at the time.” Isabella said as she burst into tears.

    She found herself being hugged by Rebecca as she sobbed for the first time since all the trouble happened back at the house.

     “You never killed Mistress Rachel Bella, her heart just gave out, and she never blamed you once for what happened.” Rebecca explained as she held the sobbing girl in her arms.

     “Then why did she never tell them that I wanted to be her maid and she never once forced me to dress up?” Isabella asked looking confused. “Why didn’t Mistress Anne just let me kill myself that night on the bridge? I’d be better off dead than living like this just waiting for her to finally end my life.” Isabella added in a bitter sounding tone.

     “That is a conversation you will have to have with Mistress at some point, but right now let’s just get you ready for another busy day of work.” Rebecca said as she carried on helping Isabella to get dressed in a clean uniform and cuffs again, but she left out the gag today.

    Isabella was soon dressed and then she let Rebecca lead her out her new room and down a hallway to the kitchen where she could here pots and pans being clanked around, but they all fell quiet when they saw Lady Rebecca and Isabella enter the room with Isabella on her dog lead again. Isabella was worried how they would react to her after being punished for her fainting the night before, but she got a shock when they all rushed around her making sure she was alright before they sorted her out with some egg on toast for her breakfast and a cup of tea.

    Rebecca removed the wrist and elbow cuffs so she could eat her breakfast on her own.

     “How are you feeling this morning Bella?” The maid from the night before asked as she sat at Isabella’s side while she ate her breakfast and realised just how hungry she was. Isabella seemed to remember Mistress calling this maid, Amanda at dinner the evening before.

     “I’m fine thank you for asking Miss Amanda.” Isabella said trying to sound polite between mouthfuls of food.

     “Please just call me Amanda; I’m just a maid like you.” Amanda grinned.

     “I doubt that, I don’t see you wearing all this extra jewellery.” Isabella said as she tugged on the chain hanging from the dog collar around her neck to prove a point.

     “True, but then I’m not a risk like you are to yourself at the minute either.” Amanda pointed out.

     “I’m nothing more than a pet.” Isabella sighed. “Mistress will soon get bored with me and then I will be gone.” She added as she realised that Mistress Anne would soon be sick of looking at her and then she will just do away with her like a sick animal.

    Amanda and the two cooks looked shocked to hear Isabella think so little of herself, but they never said anything, not wanting to argue with her over it.

    Rebecca had gotten up and left the room to go see Mistress and report in on just how little Isabella thought of herself at the minute.

    Isabella finished her breakfast and was soon asking Amanda to place her back in the cuffs so she could start her work.

     “I’m not sure Lady Rebecca will want you back in those restraints Bella.” Amanda tried to argue.

     “I deserve to be locked in them after everything I did, so please put them back on me.” Isabella pleaded.

    Amanda did as she was asked and Isabella was soon locked into the cuffs again as she wandered around helping Amanda clean as best she could with her arms and legs locked together like they were.



Chapter Six: The perfect maid.

    Isabella soon earned her way out of the cuffs and she became good friends with Amanda and the two cooks who were called Clare and Jane. Isabella would help out in the kitchen when she wasn’t helping Amanda to clean the castle. She also thought that she’d been given a couple of tests to see if she would try to escape, but she was finally happy doing what she loved, being a maid. She still got punished every once in a while, but for the most part she was the perfect maid and Mistress Anne had little to do with her.

    It had been just over eight months since Isabella had been let out her cell and put to work and she thought her life was perfect all apart from the guilt she still carried over Mistress Rachel and what Mistress Anne planned to do when she finally grew tired of her.

    Not having seen much of Mistress Anne and Lady Rebecca for the past month due to them being away on business a lot, Isabella was worried when she found Lady Rebecca wanting her to go somewhere with her.

     “Isabella, come with me, Mistress wants a word.” Lady Rebecca said one morning as Isabella was helping Amanda to clean.

    Isabella was worried as Lady Rebecca only ever used her full name when she was in trouble for something. She followed Lady Rebecca to Mistresses office and entered after knocking and waiting for permission to enter.

     “Please come in and take a seat Isabella.” Mistress said in a kind sounding voice as she waved Isabella over to join her on the sofas over near the large window that over looked the valley below the castle.

    Isabella sat down looking nervous as she watched Mistress pour her a cup of tea out and then hand it to her, but she never made herself one, which should have let Isabella know something was wrong.

     “Thank you Mistress.” Isabella said to be polite just before she took a sip from the cup and thought it tasted a little bitter for her taste. She was soon more worried about other things though; as the room started to spin and Isabella remembered Mistress taking the cup out her hands just before she passed out.

    Isabella woke to find herself strapped to a weird looking table with her arms stretched out to the side like she was lying on a cross shaped bed. She started to remember Mistress being nice to her just before she passed out, from some drug Mistress must have given her Isabella worked out.

     “Good you’re finally awake.” Mistress said as her head came into view above her. “I thought I might have killed you before we actually killed you.” Mistress added. “I would have felt bad if I’d gone to all this trouble, just to kill you before we got to use it.” She said with an evil sounding laugh while waving at the room they were in.

    Isabella was suddenly wide awake as she looked around the room and realised that she’d seen a place like this in the movies when they were giving a prisoner a lethal injection. Isabella tried to get loose, but she was strapped down to well for that, she could hardly move at all, and she now noticed the IV’s going into her arms and her bladder suddenly let go of whatever fluid she had left in her body due to her being terrified of what they were about to do to her.

     “Please Mistress, I don’t want to die.” Isabella said in a panic as she struggled to get loose again.

     “But you did when we first caught you, I’m just giving you a little help now, and it will be painless, or so I’m told.” Mistress said with a pout.

     “I’ve changed my mind and I want to live now and serve you as a maid, so please don’t kill me.” Isabella sobbed.

     “When I first found out what you were planning to do, I felt a little happy about you feeling so bad, but then I thought that it was too easy for you, so I wanted to give you something to lose, and over the past eight months I’ve seen how much you’ve come to love being my little pet maid, so now I feel that you have something to lose, so this is the day you finally get your wish to die.” Mistress said with a snarl. Do it now before she whines some more.” She added as she pushed a large red button and Isabella watched as a line of syringes empted and she could feel liquid flowing into her just before she started to feel sleepy. Isabella tried to fight it, but her eyes just got far too heavy for her and she was gone. The last thing Isabella remembered was Mistress being right about it not hurting.

    Isabella thought the afterlife sucked as she could still feel pain and there wasn’t any bright light to head into, just some beeping and the feeling of something heavy and tight compressing her chest. Isabella slowly opened her eyes expecting to see a fiery pit or white fluffy clouds, but all she saw was a posh looking bedroom and Mistress sat reading a magazine with Lady Rebecca sat next to her reading a book.

     “I’m not dead?” Isabella asked in a croaky voice. As she tried to look around the room a little more, but her chest was hurting to much so she gave up and laid her head back on the pillow again.

     “We never planned to kill you silly.” Rebecca giggled as she came over and sat on the edge of the bed. “We just needed you to finally admit to yourself that you wanted to live.” Rebecca started to explain.

     “I’m sorry I put you through all that Bella, and I hope you will want to stay on as my maid once you’ve recovered.” Mistress said as she came over and sat on the bed next to Rebecca.

     “Recovered from what?” Isabella asked.

     “We decided to treat you to a larger set of breasts because the hormones weren’t cutting it in that department and I like my maids to look sexy in their uniforms.” Mistress admitted with a grin.

     “Why would you want me around after what I did to your sister?” Isabella asked with tears in her eyes. “Why would you want to be so nice to me?” She snuffled.

     “I was angry with you for a short time, but as I watched you try to destroy yourself over the guilt you were carrying, I realised that you never would have done anything to hurt my sister, and Rachel made me promise on her deathbed that I would do all I could to help you get over the guilt and then help you to become a maid and the girl you were so desperate to become.” Mistress explained with tears of her own rolling down her cheeks now.

     “Will I still be your little pet?” Isabella asked.

     “You will always be my little pet, but a much loved one that I will always protect.” Mistress promised as she leaned down and kissed Isabella on the forehead. “I do need you to prove that you belong to me though.” Mistress said.

     “Please name it Mistress and I will do it gladly.” Isabella said.

     “I want you to place this around your neck to prove that you belong to me.” Mistress said as she held up a stainless steel collar to go around Isabella’s neck. “Once it’s closed around your neck, it can’t be removed, not even by me.” She warned.

     “I except your terms my Mistress.” Isabella said as she took the collar out of Mistresses hands and placed it around her own neck and closed it with a final click.

     “Now you really are my little pet.” Mistress smiled as she kissed Isabella on the forehead again.

    Isabelle was bed ridden for a couple more days, but she was well looked after by Amanda, and Clare and Jane called in to see her a couple of times. Once she was well enough to work again, Mistress ordered her to only do light duties for a month or two until she was fully healed.

    Isabella was impressed with her larger breasts and she loved to be able to look down and see the large cleavage through the heart shaped gap in her new maid uniforms, even if it did take her some time to get use to the extra weight on her chest, and she couldn’t go without a bra, and she always wore a sports bra to sleep in, as well as a corset now. Mistress had decided to start training Isabella’s waist, so she would look even better in her uniforms.

    Even though Isabella was only a maid, she was still well loved my Mistress and Lady Rebecca, as well as the other staff in the house, and she would travel all over the world with Mistress and Rebecca. Mistress had sorted Isabella out with some new ID in her new name of Isabella.

    Isabella got another surprise a couple of years after getting her breasts done, when Mistress paid for her to have the final surgery to make her a complete woman down below so she no longer needed to wear the chastity device she’d been wearing for the past three years.

    Once she was fully recovered she started to take an interest in the Dom side of her Mistresses business, but she still liked to play the sub in her Mistresses and Lady Rebecca’s games.

    Isabella never bothered to look up Ian’s parent’s as he had died that night on the bridge like Mistress had said, but Isabella had lived on and finally found a place to call home, and she had two loving Mistresses to take care of her. She just wished that Mistress Rachel could have seen how she turned out, but she hoped that maybe she was being watched over from some kinky little part of heaven.

The End.

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
174 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good

She got to be punish in her mind. I thought Mistress Anne was seeing that what she was doing to herself. I am happy that she is in a family that understands her for her. Will there be more to this series?

Joshlyn Amanada

thanks

I love your story

MICKIE

Mistress Anne has sold her

soul to evil! She does not deserve Bella.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Surprised Myself!

I admit I was looking for a more erotic story than this - something akin to my reckless youth when I cross-dressed and tied myself up daily. But I surprised myself by actually becoming engrossed in the story and characters. I forgot all about what I was looking for and just enjoyed the tale. Isn't that what defines a good story?

A tiny bit of editing would be nice to fix up a few misspelling, but otherwise, great job!

Much like Tigger

This is a nice example of the loving D/S relationship like Tigger writes so well. It reminds me of Ghost in the need to bring a lost soul back to life just not in the way one would normally expect.

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs