Pandora's Trunk: 7

Printer-friendly version

 


Image Credit: Picture from PublicDomainPictures.net. Free for commercial and personal use with restriction. Nicole in Red.


 
Chapter 7 My transformation begins
 

The following morning, Carol and I were both up at seven and just had time for a hurried breakfast together before we went our separate ways.

‘What time are you due at your new work?’ she asked.

‘Nine o’clock this morning and I’ll have an appointment at a salon soon afterwards.’

‘So you are planning to go ahead with this trial.’

Having got this far and overcome the turmoil of telling my sister, there was no way that I was ever going to back out now.

‘Yes, I guess so. In any event, I am now committed to do so,’ I replied.

I was half expecting her to make some further response, perhaps trying to persuade me to change my mind, but none was forthcoming. I therefore continued with the conversation.

‘It will be nice to have a job and something to do in the evenings when you are out with your friends. Also it will be good to earn my own money rather than relying on you and Mum all the time.’

‘Alright, if that is what you want to do.’

So she wasn’t trying to persuade me to change my mind so much as providing me with a way out if I’d wanted one.

‘Yes I think so,’ I replied.

‘So I shall be meeting ‘Becky’ when I get back from work this evening.’

‘Yes I guess so.’

‘I should be home by about 9.30 to meet my new sister and hear how she got on today. By the way, what will you be wearing?’

’The club has promised to provide me with one outfit of clothes to wear to and from work each day.’

‘Will that include an outdoor coat?’

‘I don’t know. I borrowed one of Lucy’s jackets last weekend.’

‘You’re going to need something, as it is beginning to get cold. You may take my black coat from the rack for today, if you like. I’ll also try and find you some of my clothes for you to wear when I come home tonight.’

‘Thanks, Carol, for everything. I’ll see you later.’

Carol was not exactly glamorous in terms of her chosen dress and make-up but she was good looking and had good taste in clothes appropriate to her position. It went without saying that any clothes that she passed on to me would be of good quality and not particularly well-worn, although more designed for someone in their thirties rather than eighteen year old.

~o~O~o~

I must have made a slightly odd spectacle as I made my way through the morning rush hour. I was dressed as a fairly non-descript sort of guy, in jeans, t-shirt and trainers, but at the same time was wearing a woman’s overcoat. I received a few puzzled looks, but no one said anything and I was too concerned with my own feelings of both trepidation and excitement to worry about what they might be thinking. I knew that when I came back it would be as someone very different, and my sister’s coat would no longer seem out of place.

~o~O~o~

Jack and Randi (this time in his male incarnation) were waiting for me at the club when I arrived.

‘I understand that we are going to be calling you Becky, in future,’ said Jack.

‘Yes, it was my sister’s idea, she said that she would find it easier to refer to me as someone else rather than Nicki.’

‘That will be alright as we don’t already have a ‘Becky’ on the staff. Do I take it that your sister is now quite happy with the idea of having you working as a barmaid?’

‘I suppose so; for the next six weeks, at least,’ I replied.

‘Good. After that we’ll all have to judge how things have worked out; but I’m pleased that you’ve decided to join us, Becky,’ he said smiling. This time I got the impression that he really meant it.

‘Thanks; I’m sorry that I had to turn up in jeans and a tee shirt this morning, but it was rather short notice,’ I explained.

‘That’s all right, but once you begin your duties on Monday evening we’ll be expecting to have you arrive here as a young woman. The limited dressing room space we do have is reserved for the performers.’

‘I understand.’

Jack left us to make a phone call so Randi showed me to a locker in a back room, and gave me a key. Inside, there were a couple of plastic carrier bags containing items of clothing, and also a pair of shoes.

‘You’ll find your uniform and everything you’re going to need for work in there including some underclothes. I got your size from Lucy.‘

‘Thanks; would you like me to get changed now?’ I asked.

‘No you may as well stay as you are until you are at the salon, so they can start with a blank canvas. I suggest that you take your new clothes with you when you go.’

I nodded.

‘Those heels look rather high though,’ I commented as I examined the contents.

‘They are four inches and will make your legs look more attractive. Don’t worry you’ll soon get used to wearing them at work and you can always leave them in your locker if you would rather not travel in to work in them, but in that case you will have to provide another pair of shoes for yourself.’

‘I’ll see how I get on wearing them over the weekend before I decide.’

‘There is one thing that neither Lucy nor the girls at the salon will be able to help you with. Would you like me to show you how to tuck everything neatly away out of sight without any give-away bulges down below?’

‘Does it hurt?’

‘No, not at all. It is just a technique that female impersonators use to put their testes back. It may feel a little strange at first but after a while it will become second nature.’

‘As long as it doesn’t do me any long term damage.’

‘Don’t worry it is quite a natural procedure. Come through to my dressing room and take off your trousers and pants.’

I did as I was instructed.

‘First of all, your penis needs to be at rest for this procedure. If it is even slightly aroused, take a small wooden spatula and give the tip a light tap. You will find it quickly becomes dormant.’

Again, I followed the instructions.

‘Now gently push each testicle up into your body cavity. It will be a little awkward to do at first, but you’ll soon get the hang of it. With a little practice you will be able to do this for yourself every morning. Once you have done, so fold back you penis between your legs and then you can hold everything in place with a gaff.’

‘What’s a gaff?’

‘It is one of these,’ she said handing me an elasticated garment. The club has provided you with two; one to wear and one to have in the wash, but if necessary you can also do the same with a pair of elasticated knickers, or even the tops of a couple of pair of tights, if necessary.’ Randi continued.

I put it on and there was no trace of any bulge. I felt a little trussed up but nothing I couldn’t cope with.

‘Now get used to wearing one all the time whilst you are working, that way you will be able to wear tight skirts without any danger of giving yourself away.’

‘What if I need to go to the lavatory?’ I asked.

‘You must get in the habit of always sitting down for a pee; nothing will give you away faster that if the woman in the next cubicle becomes aware that you are standing up or your feet are facing in the wrong direction. Also take your time when you visit the toilet. Use any trip as an opportunity to check on your hair and make-up and make any necessary repairs.’

We re-emerged from Randi’s dressing room and Jack was waiting for us.

‘Just showing our new recruit a few basic techniques,’ said Randi.

‘Alright then, Becky, I’ve checked with Sarah at the salon and she is ready to begin your transformation.’

So this is it,’ I thought.

’Alright, I guess I’m ready to be transformed,’ I replied with a smile.

~o~O~o~

Ten minutes later Jack and I arrived at the salon a few streets away from the club just as it was opening for business at 9.30am. Inside, an attractive woman in her mid-twenties was talking to a receptionist.

‘Good morning Jack; so who is it that you’ve brought to us today?’ she asked.

‘Hi Sarah,’ he said giving her a friendly kiss. ‘This is Becky who will shortly begin a six week trial at the club. I want you to do everything you can to make her look gorgeous,’ he said.

It felt odd to be referred to as a girl in this way, but also quite nice.

‘That shouldn’t be too much of a problem, by the looks of things; you and Randi certainly have a knack for finding attractive young people for us to transform,’ she answered.

She then turned to address me.

‘Hi Becky, I’m Sarah; I’ll be looking after you today,’ she said without a trace of surprise or mockery.

‘I’ll leave our new recruit in your capable hands,’ Jack said to Sarah, and then he turned to me.

‘It will be up to you, but I suggest you use this opportunity go along with whatever Sarah recommends, after all, she’s the expert.’

‘Alright then,’ I replied.

‘I’ll pop in towards the end of the afternoon to see how you’re getting on.’

He then left the pair of us.

‘You’re booked in for the whole day, and I’ve instructions to do whatever we consider to be necessary to turn you into a convincing young lady. I’ll be able to give you plenty of advice, but of course I’ll want to know you own views as well.’

‘I have very little experience upon which to base any opinions. It was only a week ago that I first dressed as a woman.’

‘In that case you’ll probably have to rely on my judgment on this occasion but, don’t worry, you’ll soon discover for yourself what looks and feels right for you.’

She led me upstairs to a room that was separate from their main salon and looked like a cross between a theatrical dressing room and a treatment cubicle in a clinic. At one end there was a swivel chair in front of a large mirror with hairdressing equipment. At the other end there was a hospital trolley, covered with a thin mattress and a white sheet.

‘We use this room rather than the main salon when our clients require a certain amount of discretion. It will give us the opportunity to discuss what we are doing.’

‘I see,’

‘You can hang up your coat on the rack by the door, and I’d like you to undress as far as your underclothes. I’ll be back in to see you in a few minutes.’

When she returned she was carrying a wrap-around dressing gown and a pair of disposable slippers for me to wear. I was wearing only in the gaff and feeling decidedly vulnerable. She didn’t bat an eyelid.

‘Don’t worry, I promise that before we’re finished with you this afternoon we’ll have you looking like a glamorous young lady.’

‘Thanks; I’m looking forward to it,’ I admitted.

‘But before you put on any clothes, I need to measure you for your breast forms.

‘Please go ahead.’

She took several measurements of my chest and also compared my skin colour with a chart.

‘I suggest a 36C. You’ll want some respectably-sized boobs, without getting too carried away in the first instance. After all you will be working in them.’

‘Go ahead, you’re the boss,’ I replied.

‘Alright, but I want this to be a collaborative effort. You will need to take responsibility for the way you look.’

‘In that case 36C sounds fine to me.’

She left me for a few minutes to place an order with her supplier.

‘Your boobs should be delivered by lunch time, and I’ll show you how to put them on and look after them,’ she said on her return a few minutes later. ‘Now, I’d just like to inspect the rest of your body.’

‘Go ahead.’

‘Hmm, you’re quite fortunate, Becky; you’ve a slender neck and there’s no trace of any Adam’s apple or beard growth on your face,’ she continued running her hand across my chin. ‘That is one of the main problem areas encountered by female impersonators.

‘My cousin did a pretty thorough job with depilatory cream on my arms and legs only a week ago, and I don’t need to shave more than once a week as a rule.’

‘Depilatory cream is only good for four or five days. I suggest we give you a cold wax treatment, which should remove the hair from the roots and probably be good for the six-week trial.’

‘Won’t it be painful or make my skin sore?’ I asked.

’Just a little, to begin with, but it is well worth the discomfort. Waxing will save you from having to use depilatory cream on your legs and arms each week and shaving your face and neck every other day.’

‘You’re the expert,’ I replied.

She wasn’t joking. It was quite painful as she spread the strips of wax on my legs and arms with a wooden spatula and then quickly pulled them off after it had set. However, she worked quickly and the pain was never long lasting. My armpits were the most sensitive area, and I was glad when she was finished. However, I could also see from the pieces of wax that she pulled off that it was working.

‘I’ll now do your chin, sideburns, back of the neck and moustache areas as well, although I must admit there is not much sign of growth there.’

These were all quickly and expertly done.

‘Would you like me to do you eyebrows as well whilst I am at it?’

‘If you do so, they will grow back after a while, won’t they?’ I queried, thinking about what my mother might say when I next saw her.

‘Don’t worry I won’t do anything that has a permanent effect on your appearance.’

‘Alright then, after all Jack suggested that I followed your advice.’

‘This will be one of your grooming tasks in future, to de-fuzz your arms, legs and chin every four weeks or so using a home wax kit. Of course, if you’re going to do this work professionally then you might think about electrolysis which would solve the problem permanently.’

‘I’ll bear it in mind but I don’t think I’m ready to go that far at present’.

Yet that comment did plant the smallest question in my mind as to exactly how far I was prepared to go?

~o~O~o~

Once the waxing was over I was at last able to put on the dressing gown and slippers and I felt much less self-conscious.

‘Whilst we are waiting for your boobs to arrive we can begin work on your hair, your hands and finger nails. After lunch we’ll give your face a full makeover.

‘Alright then.’

‘And don’t look so nervous, Becky. Now we have finished the waxing, the worst is over. I hope that you will find that the rest of today will be a largely pleasurable experience.’

‘I hope so.’

She began to examine my hair, which was reasonably long and thick for a guy.

‘So what are we going to do about your hair?’ she asked.

‘I’ve never had long hair, but have often wondered what it would be like. However, I’d also like any style to be fairly straightforward to manage,’ I suggested.

Sarah looked at me thoughtfully.

‘Yes, I think that long straight hair will suit you, but before I put in the extensions would you mind if I colour it first?’

‘Do you think it would look better in a different colour?’

‘With your skin colouring I should like to darken the brown a few shades.’

’Oh well, if I’m in for a penny, I’m in for a pound!’ I thought.

‘Alright then,’ I replied.

Before she started to wash and colour my hair, she gave my existing hair a neat but attractive style. Once the dye had taken effect she combed my hair up and held it in place with some grips and began to make a number of tight braids which she sewed to together and to the hair roots to create three parallel tracks round the sides and back of my head.

‘We do this whilst your hair is still damp, so that when it dries they will be nice and tight. You may find them a little uncomfortable at first but you’ll soon get used to them. Within a day or two you will have forgotten they are there.’

‘How long will the extensions be expected to stay in place?’

‘I will be doing a thorough job and so they will probably be alright for the duration of your six week trial. After that you will need to come back to have them sewn in again or else taken out.’

‘What if I need to take them out in the meanwhile?’

‘You won’t be able to do so without a good deal of trouble, so I’d advise you to get used to having them in and learn how to look after your new hair.’

‘I’ll do my best, but as I said, I don’t have any experience of coping with long hair, and I’ve no idea what it will be like with extensions. So far I’ve only ever worn a wig styled for me by my cousin.’

‘So that is why you should make the best of this trial period.’

By this time she had finished braiding the tracks and sewing them to my scalp.

‘We’ll stop for a coffee then I’ll make a start in attaching the hair pieces. By the time I’m finished you will not be able to see that you are wearing extensions rather than your natural hair.’

During our coffee break, Sarah changed the subject.

‘So, Becky, how do you feel about joining the female gender for a while?’ she asked, as if it were the most natural opening to any conversation.

‘I’m not sure really: it is a mixture of feelings.’

‘You are going to an awful lot of trouble and putting the club to a lot of expense if you are not sure about what you are doing,’ she commented.

‘I really enjoyed entering the competition, but in some ways this is taking things to a different level, I commented, then added as an afterthought, ‘at least for the next few weeks.’

‘I don’t think Jack would be spending all this money if he really thought it was only going to be for a few weeks,’ she said.

‘We’ll see.’

‘So what made you decide to enter the competition?’

‘Ever since I was a child I’ve wondered what it would be like to dress as a girl, but I’d never dared to do anything about it before last weekend. It was Randi who suggested that I should enter, and loaned me a costume.’

‘Randi seems to have a knack of peering into people’s souls,’ she commented.

‘Yes maybe you are right.’

‘So how would you feel if they were to offer you a longer term job, as Becky?’

I knew the answer in my own mind but I didn’t want to tempt fate by saying it out loud.

‘I’ll have to see how I get on during the trial before making any commitments.‘

‘Well you certainly have the right looks and we’ll help you in any way we can. So let us now go back and make a start on sewing those extensions.’


 

Next time: My transformation continues

up
211 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Becky is coming along

nicely. Wondering how things will go for the new girl.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Becky Arrives

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

Hope she does well.

I got a feeling at some point tho Mom will show up for an unannounced visit, probably not right away however.

‘So, Becky, how do you feel .....

about joining the female gender for a while?’ ‘I’m not sure really: it is a mixture of feelings.’ And Becky can hardly contain herself! I'm so looking forward to your next chapter Louise! (Hugs) Taarpa

Her words seem to qualify...

Andrea Lena's picture

...prefaces and afterwords to qualify.... It's only for a little while... just for the time being. As much to convince her self as well as her friends. And that's really a good thing. We often look at this as a process; like how they're progressing. When it's really more about discovering and becoming; a process as well perhaps, but less clinical and more heart-felt, I expect. Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Keep On Tucking

joannebarbarella's picture

It's not as painless as Randi says, but you do get used to it after a while. Since Becky is darkish I'm surprised Sarah didn't suggest laser hair removal rather than electrolysis. It's cheaper, faster and less painful as long as you're not blonde.

A day of beauty

Things are moving right along for Rebecca. A very relaxing day at the salon.
keep on truckin.jpg
Keep on Tucking

Cefin