The Angry Mermaid 58 or Y Morforwyn Dicllon 58

Printer-friendly version

The Angry Mermaid 58

Or

Y Morforwyn Dicllon 58.

Mabina. The youngest daughter and Twin to
Drustan Her twin brother.
Grandpa Erin the twins grandfather.
Giana The twins grandmother
Caderyn The twins father.
Herenoie The twins wise and beautiful mother.
Morgaran The Twins oldest brother.
Aiofe The twins oldest sister. Famous for her beauty.
Tara The twins second oldest sister. Famous for her grace.
Feidlim Twins aunt (Caderyns’ beautiful sister.)
Mogantu Twins uncle (Married to Feidlim.) Chief of the Gangani tribe.
Brun. Twins 2nd cousin and the Acaman clans’ blacksmith.
Feorin. Twins second brother. Also training to be a blacksmith.
Rhun Feidlims’ son and Feorins’ favourite 1st Cousin. (Both red-heads.)
Arina Child of a Demetae fisherman, (rescued by Aiofe, Drustan and Mabina.)
Penderol Dumnonii Minor chief.
Udris Young Dumnonii warrior.
Dryslwyn High chief of the whole Celtic nation. Dwells in Brithony.
Bronlwyn Dryslwyn’s wife (and queen.)
Magab The moor who taught numbers.
Eric Saxon galley slave rescued from Corsair pirates.
Carl Another Saxon galley slave rescued by Drustan.
Torvel Celtic galley slave rescued from the same captured corsair ship
Arton. Turdetani Chieftain Holder of Gibral Rock.
Carinia Arton’s wife.
Isobel. Arton’s adopted daughter.
Appotel King of the Turdetani Tribe. (Southern Iberia.)
Bramana Queen. (Wife of Appotel)
Pilus King of the Capetani.
Shaleen Pilus’s queen and sister to Bramana.
Pedoro Lord Marshal of the Southern border region.
Lady Shulaar Lord Pedoro’s wife.
Taan. The scullery maid.
Isaar. Pedoro’s oldest son.
Ferdie Pedoro’s 2nd son
Sular Pedoro’s 3rd son
Gontala Pedoro’s youngest son.
Shenoa Pedoro’s only daughter.
Portega. Tyrant King to the west.
Portua. Portega’s grandson.
Jubail. Old Fisherman.
Mutas Magab’s younger brother and usurper.
Walezia King of Malta.
Alviar Megalomaniacal bishop of Carthage. (Hates Drustina.)
Ethelia Female healer who treats Drustina during her pregnancy.
Seripatese Drustina’s faithful horse.
Astos & Amitor Minor royalty who govern Alexandria. King and Twin Queen.
Meronee Nubian Queen of Nobatia The northern Kingdom of the Nubians.
Horam The Egyptian master Boat builder.
Muraa King Astos’s male partner.
Tuk Makurian general.
Fantu. Makurian Captain.
Irene Emperor Leon’s only child.
Leon Byzantine Emperor.
Zano Byzantine general who defeats the Bulgars with Drustina’s help.
Urthos The Gaul elected captain of the 4th ship. Ex Barbary galley slave.
Horus Horam the boat-builder’s son.
Sister Catherine Leader of the pirate nuns.
Guthrun Jarl of Bornholm.
Etheline Guthruns’ wife the countess of Bornholm.
Seripatese Drustinas’ mare
Capenda Taras’ mare.
Athun Gay king of Dark Age Denmark.
Queen Elthorn King Athuns’ Consort.
Heingist. Drustina’s loyal Danish navigator and pilot.
Brendigan Athun’s older sister and queen of Svenland.

The Angry Mermaid 58.

Authors note.

A ‘thing’ was an Old Norse word for a convention or a parliament or any organised meeting or discussion to resolve law or governance. To this day the Icelandic Parliament is sometimes called a ‘Thing’ or an ‘All-thing’.

~o0o~

Drustina’s return proved, as she had expected, to be tumultuous. The jarls were very angry about the circumstances surrounding their two associate’s enshacklement but on being presented with the Svensk King’s letter explaining the circumstances and developments, the majority of the jarls felt compelled to await Queen Brendigan’s return. Nevertheless, it took all of Drustina’s persuasive abilities to get all the jarls agree to some sort of inquiry about Athun’s suitability to resume his rule.

Athun and Queen Elthorn were now at least in control of their castle and free to go abroad in the city of Cuben-havn courtesy of Drustina’s small army.

The biggest development was however the return to some degree of normalcy for the ordinary citizens of Dane-mark. After completing the arrangements for Brendigan’s return to her home country and city that same evening, Drustina slumped on her bed while her mind worked overtime addressing all the issues that were to come before the inquiry. She dearly wished that Brendigan’s younger sister could have returned from Frankish lands. She was a mature, material witness now. At the time of the initial events she had been deemed too young to give a safe and accurate account of the event.

The following morning Drustina and her lieutenants took a tour around the city and they were pleased to note that their reception from the citizenry was extremely friendly. For despite the lingering feelings of oppression and overbearance by the jarls, the ordinary people had soon got wind of the forthcoming ‘Thing’ to establish Athun’s suitability to reign. Drustina did not get mobbed by over-enthusiastic crowds yet, because the issue of the King had not been resolved, but she sensed the hopeful smiles that emanated from the citizens whenever she was stopped in the street and asked to address some issue concerning the political situation. She realised that many issues were riding on the outcome of the forthcoming ‘Thing’ and that left an air of uncertainty in the country.

Two days later, the Svensk fleet bearing Queen Brendigan in all her pomp and glory, arrived at the Havn. Athun and Elthorn received her at the royal quay whilst the Eric, Carl, Urthos and the jarls stood attendance as Brendigan disembarked. Of Drustina however, there was no sign.

Whilst the rest of the city had gone overboard with celebrations and preparations for the visit by their long-lost daughter
Brendigan, Drustina and Heingist had slipped secretly amongst the people to ascertain just what they, the people, wanted. Brendigan’s arrival was a perfect time to seek the mood of the ordinary people. Whilst the various authorities were preoccupied with Brendigan’s safety and security, there were fewer of the jarl’s or King Athun’s spies about on the streets. Drustina felt she could more accurately gauge the moods, wishes and feelings of the sorely oppressed citizenry.

One lesson she learned was that all the citizenry were desperate for the forthcoming ‘All-thing’ that would hopefully settle the kingship issues once and for all. However what Drustina learned most importantly, was that the citizenry desperately wished for a return to some sort of law and order. Heingist had not been the only one to have suffered from the avaricious predations of the jarls.

This was an issue that weighed heavily on Drustina’s mind for though she had to appear fair and reasonable to everybody; her sympathies really lay with the common people. They, like Heingist, had seen their livelihoods and lands purloined or, destroyed or taxed to breaking point.

Naturally, almost as soon as she had set foot ashore, Brendigan asked of the whereabouts of Drustina. When she learned from one of Drustina’s trusted lieutenants that Drustina was secretly out and about gathering evidence for the forthcoming ‘all-thing’, Brendigan simply smiled and concluded the warrior queen would make her entrance as and when she saw fit.
And so it was.

That evening as the welcome feast was starting, Drustina and Heingist finally put in an appearance. Brendigan was doubly pleased to see them as they took their seats at the high table.

To the puzzlement of the jarls, instead of plunging into an orgy of rowdy feasting and celebrating; Drustina ate sparingly whilst talking at length to Queen Brendigan and her brother king Athun. However, Drustina was astute enough and sober enough to make sure she was also seen talking to all the jarls even if they were drunk. Drustina was learning the art of diplomacy and politics very quickly for, whilst she ensured she was seen in seeming communication with the jarls, she actually spent most of the time listening. She learned more as the beer began to speak for the jarls and loosened their tongues. As the jarls grew louder and more rumbustuous, people began to notice that Drustina was seemingly busy communicating with them but in reality she was simply creating a high profile of appearing to talk to them, later nobody could accuse her of being partisan and only listening to the king.

By the night’s end, Drustina’s ears were ringing from the noisy assault of the jarl’s drunken boorishness but she had suffered it to learn as much as possible in preparation for the forthcoming ‘Thing’. She found a bed that night in a room that lay between Brendigan’s apartment on one side and Elthorn’s on the other. She also noted that Elthorn slept in a lonely bed whilst her chaperoning ladies in waiting ensured she did not receive visits from other men. The following morning she confirmed her suspicions with Elthorn. Athun was indeed abed elsewhere each night. Drustina felt sorry for Elthorn and during the remaining nights she slowly introduced Elthorn to her alternative plan if they could not somehow persuade Athun to fulfil his kingly duties by getting Elthorn with child.

The following morning after the welcome feast, the investigation was commenced to determine if Athun was a suitable king. Thanks to the previous night’s bacchanalian festivities, the jarls were ill prepared to offer coherent arguments for they had made no preparations of their case. Inevitably, Drustina was invited to preside over the ‘Thing’ for nobody else could make a claim to impartiality whilst yet having the power to give the inquiry force and bite.

After winning the confidence of both sides Drustina brought the meeting to order and invited the jarls to make their case.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

Inevitably the arguments eventually came down to the incident concerning Athun’s younger brother Oswald’s death and this pivotal issue gave Brendigan’s evidence an aura of ‘Force majeure’.

After reading out her own letter, Drustina invited both the jarls and King Athun to question the Svensk Queen.

Having been carefully prompted by Drustina the previous evening, Athun asked factual questions that provided firm factual answers from his sister Brendigan. This gave Brendigan’s account an appearance of substance and factuality. He left it to the jarls to try and somehow discredit Brendigan or devalue her evidence and this they singularly failed to do. Their lack of preparation to make a case and their own internecine bickering served to weaken and eventually destroy the jarls’ case. Eventually, the majority of the jarls were unconsciously realising that their case hinged mainly on the question of the king’s sexuality and their own prejudices towards this issue. The truth was the jarls were looking for a way out of the impasse of their own making. The more reasonable and intelligent of the jarls could see that without a properly recognisable and legal authority to maintain unity, their country would become enervated by the constant uncertainty. The consequent enfeeblement would make them easy prey to an invader.

Drustina was secretly beside herself with satisfaction as she finally delivered her summary and next ventured her opinion. After a whole day of vexatious and contentious discord it seemed that if Athun could get his queen with child then a legitimate heir and potentially acceptable future monarch could become an acceptable and unifying entity. The jarls were prepared to wait for a new and legitimate king to inherit Athun’s throne ... before Athun’s passing if necessary.

It was finally agreed that Athun had a year to get Elthorn pregnant. As the light failed Drustina was relieved to finally bang her sword on the table and declare an end to proceedings. As the jarls filed out seemingly satisfied with events Queen Elthorn quietly approached Drustina.

“How am I going to entice him to my bed? What do I have to do?”

“You have to get his seed in your body, that’s what you have to do!”

“And how the hell am I to do that? You know he cannot function with women.”

“I know, but he can function with a man!” Drustina smiled enigmatically.

Elthorn frowned uncomprehendingly.

“I don’t follow you.”

Drustina sighed. Crunch time had arrived. She breathed deeply and ventured into uncertain waters as she spoke softly so as not to alarm Queen Elthorn. She spoke haltingly at first, pausing to see how Elthorn took each revelation and waiting to see if she had any questions.

“Dear queen, you know little about me except what you have learned of my exploits.”

“Yes,” Elthorn replied as her brow furrowed further.

“Well firstly I must reassure you. You remember when my flotilla finally docked with the women and children mainly in Sister Catherine’s boat.”

“I do indeed. And a fine band of women they were. I was impressed by their independence, especially that woman who sings; the one who looks like you, Tara. You rescued those women I’m told.”

Drustina smiled disarmingly but did not explain further. It was enough to know that Sister Catherine and her ex-nuns were respected and held in high esteem by the citizens of Dane-mark since they had landed. She simply replied.

“Yes, one way or another I helped to rescue them all. The lady Tara, you say she looks like me.”

“Yes; why? Is she related?”

“She’s my older sister. I rescued her from a dance troupe in Constantinople. She had been enslaved by the Vikings who raided my home and then she was sold on from pillar to post all across Europe.”

“My God! I did not know. She should be here in the castle as an honoured guest.”

“No. She’s happy doing good deeds in your town. She works well with Sister Catherine and the other women. But I am digressing. You have seen the two children with Tara.”

“Yes,” Elthorn nodded ... your nephew and niece I presume?”

“Not quite dear Elthorn; they are mine, my own children; my daughter and my son. Tara is their aunt.”

“My God, you mean you’re a mother!”

Drustina nodded slowly as different emotions flashed across Elthorn’s countenance.

“Oh my God! Then they must become guests of the palace!”

“I would prefer not, at least not until we resolve this impasse; the small matter of getting you with child by Athun. My children’s anonymity is their best protection during these unsettled times.”

“I follow. So how am I to be put with child?”

Drustina took a deeper breath as she slipped further from the security of the shore into yet murkier waters.

“Elthorn, I must hold you to a great secret. I must extract from you a sworn oath. An oath my lieutenants have kept and honoured since I was first encumbered of my womanhood.”

“A secret. What is that? And what d'you mean 'encumbered of your womanhood; d'you mean your puberty?”

“Your promise first, if you will. I must have your promise to secrecy!”

Elthorn like most people, loved to be a party to a secret and she swore an oath not to reveal anything. Having extracted some sort of security, Drustina revealed all. Firstly she stood and postured to accentuate every inch of her strong but curveaceous womanly shape. Drustina was tall for a woman yet feminine in all her physical movements and natures. Elthorn watched as Drustina unclipped her jerkin to reveal firm breasts that had obviously suckled children. Thus Drustina reinforced that image of femininity that put Elthorn at her ease.

“I see you have fed children from those breasts and yet they remain maidenly.”

“My activities as a warrior keep them toned. My muscles are in part manly despite the curves.”

“I see, so why are you telling me this? What is the big secret?”

“Be patient and prepare yourself for a shock; do not be alarmed. I do not harm women.”

These words caused Elthorn to tense. The idea of there being a threat however, prepared her for the next huge shock.

Drustina did not turn away to hide her male parts for by turning suddenly to then present them might be too dramatic. Besides her derriere invariably drew comments concerning her huge scar and she did not wish to detract from the next event.

Instead she proceeded to lower her britches and sensually step out of them to stand with only a secure breech cloth. Under the breech-cloth, Elthorn noticed the unusually swollen mons and wondered if Drustina was having her period. Drustina explained slowly.

“Yes, you noticed my bulge. Now you shall see. Are you ready for this?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” Elthorn replied as Drustina slipped the tie string around her waist.

Slowly, she lowered the front and Elthorn began to see. She stared then frowned then her jaw fell in slack amazement as finally, Drustina let the breech cloth fall to the floor. Elthorn was speechless. Her eyes swiftly rose from Drustina’s groin to her face where their gazes met. Elthorn quickly relaxed as she found no threat in Drustina’s expression. Then she found her voice.

“You’re a man!”

Drustina paused, loosened her top-knot then shook her head. Her long blond pony-tail cascaded effeminately down her back and across the cheeks of her curvaceous bum.

“Not quite dear sister. I am both. Please, I wish you no alarm but now you will see.”

Drustina paused as her expression tuned to inquisition as her eyebrows lifted.

“Are you ready for this?”

Elthorn wagged her head in continuing amazement.

“I’m just about ready for anything now.”

With this implied permission Drustina stepped towards a chair and sat upon it. She looked questioningly again at Elthorn who nodded assent. Then Drustina raised her knees and parted her thighs to reveal her innermost secret part. Elthorn’s eyes narrowed with confusion and she stepped nearer as Drustina lifted her male parts up and aside. Then Elthorn’s jaw fell slack as she recognised the very same arrangements as she and all other women enjoyed. The creature before her was both man AND woman!

“So you do have a woman’s — a woman’s ... parts. You ARE a mother! Truly, this woman's part, it works as well? You are not just deceiving me?” Elthorn asked, almost in a whisper.

“Oh yes, most certainly.” Drustina replied equally quietly. “I bore my twins as any mother does.”

“Have you ever fathered a child?”

“Yes. In the country of the great Nile River, I bore the Pharo a child and I put his sister with child. Father and mother I am both.”

Elthorn fell silent as her head filled with possibilities.

“You could put me with child and nobody would know.”

“I could, but I would prefer your child to be Athun’s child, the legitimate heir to Dane-mark. You must realise that I, least of all, have cause to censure Athun for his predilictions. I would not see his right to having a legitimate heir denied him.

I know full well what it's like to be persecuted for that which one can do nothing about. I have been there Elthorn, when I was but a youthor yet a maid and uncertain of my nature. That is one reason I cling to the old gods, the old ways. This new god and his priests is a cruel and unforgiving spirit. But enough of my life the issue is to get your pregnant by Athun. That is what I want, legitimacy to ensure a just peace for all."

“Well wouldn’t we all? The question is how? How am I to become pregnant by the king?”

“Leave that to me dear sister. I will speak with Athun and his boy-friend shortly.”

Elthorn sat puzzled as she watched Drustina enrobe again. Finally they were sitting opposite each other and Elthorn called for wine. One of the ladies in waiting delivered it and smiled at Drustina, totally ignorant that there was a functioning penis in the queen’s bed-chamber. Drustina and Elthorn exchanged enigmatic smiles as they considered the great secret.

After breakfasting Drustina paid her respects and left to speak to Athun’s ‘boy-friend’ the captain of the palace guard.

She found him in his quarters sorting out issues concerning the last inspection of his men. He immediately stood to attention as she appeared and Drustina reflected silently as to how her status amongst the guards-men seemed to be even higher than King Athun’s. She smiled to acknowledge his respect and immediately set about putting the captain at his ease. She broached the subject delicately but once she had reassured the captain that she was not censuring him for his sexuality or for where his affections lay, she got down to business.

“I’ll not beat about the bush captain for I have important business to finish.”

“Go on your majesty, then how may I be of help?”

“Well this next bit is a bit delicate. I know you and King Athun are ‘ahem’ partners, may I use that word?”

The captain’s face crimsoned slightly but he kept calm. Drustina admired his fortitude in not showing any fear. The captain nodded thoughtfully and Drustina saw the ‘shutters’ going up behind the captain’s eyes so she opened up hastily.

“Look captain, I have no problems concerning your relationship with the king but I find myself lumbered with a difficult task. I’ll have to be blunt for this can be put no other way.”

“Go on,” the captain replied as his lips pursed and his jaw tightened.

Drustina saw and felt the captain’s resentment so she moved quickly to avert a complete ‘lock-up’ of dialogue.

“The fact is Captain; I have to somehow enable Queen Elthorn to beget a child by her husband King Athun. If she can’t have his child then the deal we have wrought from the jarls will fall through. The king will probably be forced to renounce his throne and that will serve everybody ill; not least your good self. I want Elthorn, Athun and indeed, you; to be safe when I am gone.”

The captain’s expression eased slightly as Drustina caught his interest.

“Go on. How can I help?”

“Well, and I don’t treat this lightly, I need to know how I can get him passionate enough to impregnate his queen.”

“You’ll be lucky! Women are anathema to him.”

“I’ve already gathered that. Elthorn can elicit nothing from him. She deems her marriage a sham. It has not even been consummated yet.”

“That’s probably true. He has little interest in the man’s part; he prefers to take the woman’s role.”

“What, you mean he acts the bitch? With you, you mean?”

The captain nodded and explained.

“I take him as the dog and she accepts me as the bitch. It is always this way. It is the only way he gets excited, the only way he functions.”

“You mean he ejaculates when you take him by the arse.”

“You seem to know a lot for a lady your majesty. I am surprised such a highborn lady would know of these things.”

Drustina gave him a wide disarming grin as she explained.

“Captain, I have fought and shared hardships with my soldiers for several years now. I know much of what is partaken in the nights and on the eve of battles. Men become desperate to experience life’s pleasures when they know they may be dead on the morrow. Inhibitions are lost in the press of fearful anticipation.”

The captain fell into a brief silent introspection. He had only once faced that circumstance and there had been no dilemma for him in taking the opportunity to engage a union with his king on the eve of that brief battle in the town when Drustina had fought the jarls to a stalemate. The following day, he and his lover King Athun had combined in desperate union as they celebrated their brief remission from possible execution. Now this strange, Celtic, warrior-queen seemed to have some sort of plan to enable a union between Athun and Elthorn. The captain concluded it would do no harm to indulge her so he explained their lovemaking. He explained that their routine rarely changed. After much affection and emotion, he the captain, inevitably took King Athun by the arse and they indulged their passions gently at first, then with a desperate urgency as their needs took them. Drustina listened and then nodded knowingly before asking her own questions.

“I take it then that Athun orgasms when you serve him up the arse.”

The captain nodded.

“Yes your majesty. He is very virile in that respect. He is very potent and his seed fills his hand-cloth. We do not like to make messes in our bed.”

Drustina grinned as she finally had the information she needed. Athun was virile, provided he was stimulated the right way. Provided a good stiff cock was pounding away in Athun’s arse, he would ejaculate. It only remained for her to get Athun into Elthorn’s bed and there bring him to climax. She checked one last detail with the captain.

“Is your king’s erection fully hard?”

“As hard as oak your majesty!” The captain almost crowed with delight.

“Good. Then that’s all I need to know. Your lover might not be in your bed for the next few months. I’m afraid he has other duties that will keep you apart.”

The captain’s face sagged with disappointment so Drustina explained.

“I’m afraid he will have to spend the next few months working to complete his side of the bargain with the jarls, namely begetting a child by Elthorn”.

~~ooo000ooo~~

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Drustina always

finds a way to help her friends. But wonder if the jarls have a surprise waiting.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Expecting an interesting chapter next time

as Drustina finds a way to get the king excited enough to impregnate his queen. Fun for all.

Thanks for continuing this tale Bev!