Pandora's Trunk: 8

Printer-friendly version
My transformation is completed — for the time being at least

In ancient times, when the box owned by the beautiful Pandora, the first mortal woman,
was opened all the troubles of the world flew out and could never be put back.

So what will happen when a trunk with the name 'Pandora Wilkins'
is discovered in a house in North London in 2009?

Pandora’s Trunk
Chapter 8

by Louise Anne Smithson

Copyright © 2013 Louise Anne Smithson
All Rights Reserved.

 


Image Credit: Picture from PublicDomainPictures.net. Free for commercial and personal use with restriction. Girl in Red.


 
Chapter 8 My transformation is completed
 

After coffee, I resumed my seat and watched as Sarah began to sew a series of matching coloured lengths of human hair, attached to a cord, to each of the tracks. Once they were secured, the grips were released and my own hair fell back into place covering any sign of the tracks. It was as if I had a natural head of hair to well below my shoulders.

‘Do you have any views as to how I should style it, Becky?’

‘Not really, I’ll have to rely upon your advice to begin with.’

‘I think that we should keep the style fairly simple and parted slightly to the right in first instance. You’ll have plenty to get used to over the next few weeks as it is. However, before you leave this afternoon we’ll show you a couple of techniques to put it up if you wish.’

‘What else will I need to do to look after it?’

‘As a girl you'll find that you will have to devote more time to looking after your appearance. You will need to tie it back when you go to sleep at night or it will become tangled, and you must keep your hair well-brushed each morning and evening and also probably once during the day. Also you must wash and condition it at least once a week.’

‘I suppose so.’

‘Now that I have finished styling it I’ll dampen it once again and show you how and to put it into rollers to give it a little more body.

Sarah was right, the tracks were a little uncomfortable to begin with, but they were not painful and any discomfort was more than offset by the pleasurable feeling of having long hair covering my ears and well below my shoulders.

~o~O~o~

Whilst we were waiting for my hair to dry Sarah applied a face pack, and also started to manicure my finger nails. She then added acrylic extensions to the tips and carefully shaped them. Finally she applied various chemicals to bond them to my own nails. I looked on with interest. By the time she was finished there was no sign of any join between my own nails and the new extensions.

‘What do I do if I need to take them off?’ I asked, as she began painting on a base coat of nail varnish.

‘We use a permanent acrylic bond so you won't be able to remove the extensions except by cutting them off with scissors, which will be a waste of time and effort,’ was the reply. ‘I’m afraid that, as with your hair extensions, you’ll just have to get used to them for the next few weeks. But on the other hand you’ll find they are quite strong and so they’re unlikely to break.’

‘I was just wondering how I will be able to operate my computer keyboard at home, or, for that matter, do up the buttons of my clothes with them?’

‘Other girls manage to do those things with long finger nails,’ she replied in a matter of fact way.

I was pleased that the phrase ‘other girls’ seemed to come quite naturally to her.

‘I suppose there is no going back now,’ I responded.

‘Most certainly not and once you see how you look this afternoon, you won’t want to,’ she replied.

~o~O~o~

The new breast forms arrived by courier shortly after half past twelve, just as Sarah was giving my new fingernails a second coat of nail varnish. They were made of silicone and covered with a substance that closely resembled natural skin, and so were far more realistic than the latex ones that I’d previously borrowed. In fact they looked and felt exactly like the real thing.

‘We could stop for some lunch now, if you wish, but I was wondering whether you would like me to put them on straight away so that we could go out for a coffee and a sandwich together?’ asked Sarah.

‘That would be nice,’ I replied.

‘In that case please take off your dressing gown and lie down on the trolley for me.’

She held each form in its place and marked its outline with a felt-tip pen on my chest. She then stuck several strips of Velcro to each side, inside the outline.

‘These will take the weight of the breasts, but we’ll also use superglue around the edges, so they will be a little painful when you come to remove them. You must always use a solvent on the glue first, then give the Velcro strips a good soaking in the bath for at least fifteen minutes before you try and take them off. However, your breasts should be alright to stay in place for at least a week.’

‘What about when I take a shower?’

‘You may leave them in place, that way the Velcro will stay dry. You will however need to take them off for a while when you are not working to give your skin a chance to recover. We’ll supply you with some adhesive and solvent to take home with you.’

‘Are they expensive?’ I asked.

‘Yes, these are top of the range, but don’t worry, the club will pay for them.’

‘I hope they think that their investment will have been worthwhile.’

‘Well that will be up to you to prove, young lady.’

Once the strips were in place, Sarah spread a clear adhesive around the edges of each breast and also on my chest just inside each outline that she’d drawn. After leaving it to cure for a minute she carefully placed the first form and stuck it down holding it in place for a few seconds before asking me to take over whilst she smoothed down the edges and removed any trace of the adhesive. She then repeated the process with the other. Afterwards she carefully went over the joins with a sponge dipped in a flesh coloured make-up. By the time she had finished this task, it was extremely difficult for anyone to tell that the breasts were not genuine.

‘Alright Becky, they should be stuck fairly securely by now so you can sit up and let them go.’

I did so and felt my two new breasts flop down, pulling my own skin with them. I got up from the trolley and went over to look at myself in the mirror. They now seemed to be larger and felt a little heavier than those that I’d used previously but looked much better and appeared to move quite naturally.

‘How do they feel?’ she asked.

‘A little odd; it’s as if they have a life of their own, and they seem to have grown a size larger, now that they are in place,’ I answered.

She smiled at my description.

‘They won’t seem to be quite so large or uncontrollable when you’re wearing a bra. It will stop them bouncing around too much, but you will always feel some movement, which is quite natural. The additional weight will tend to pull your own skin into place to create the impression of a natural cleavage, which you can enhance by careful use of make-up. You should therefore be able to wear low cut dresses and tops without it being apparent that they are falsies. You will also find the different weight distribution will slightly alter the way you stand and walk.’

‘Are you sure there's no danger of them coming unstuck?’

‘No; they're sufficiently securely fixed to enable you to go topless if you want,’ answered Sarah. ‘But I’d avoid spending too much time without a bra, otherwise they will tend to stretch your own skin. If you ever plan to become a woman full-time you might do better to consider having silicone implants.’

‘No I’m not planning to do anything that cannot be undone’ I said, picking up my new bra, which now I found a little difficult to put on with my new longer nails.

Sarah helped me to put it on and adjust it to fit my new shape.

‘Don’t worry, you’ll soon get the hang of having longer nails.

The breasts did resume a more normal size once they were held in place by my bra.

So it definitely looks as if there will be no turning back now,’ I thought to myself as I examined my new shape in the mirror. ‘It really is going to be Becky for the next few weeks.’

Sarah must have read my thoughts.

‘Those breasts do look good on you and will make you feel more like a woman,’ she commented.

‘Good!’ I replied, smiling.

‘You can now put on the rest of the clothes that you brought with you and we can go out and get something to eat.’

~o~O~o~

By 2.00pm I had two realistic looking breasts, natural-looking long hair, and long elegant and exquisitely polished fingernails. I was wearing the clothes provided for me by the club, which would in future be my working clothes. They consisted of a pencil line skirt, with a vent up the side which showed off my thighs, and a plain pink blouse. The high-heels would take a little getting used to, but Randi was right, they showed off my legs nicely. Overall the outfit looked smart and stylish and would not look out of place outside the work setting. Despite the minor discomforts I was beginning to feel good about myself and the way I looked.

‘Will I need to put on any make-up if we're going out?’ I said as I examined myself in the mirror.

Sarah smiled.

‘We're only going to a café nearby for a coffee and a sandwich, but I’m pleased that you are beginning to think like a girl. I’ll just pop some lipstick and mascara on you for now, but we’ll show you how do the job properly this afternoon.’

I was glad that she did do so, as I later noticed a slight lipstick stain on my coffee cup, as I’d sometimes noticed with my mother or my sister. That realization gave me a small frisson of pleasure.

~o~O~o~

I’d noticed during the previous weekend with my cousin that, dressed as a girl I could chat unselfconsciously with other girls in a way that I’d never been able to do before. Thus we were soon gossiping together about our respective backgrounds, and I was beginning to feel at ease in my new role. At one point she mentioned her boyfriend, and so I naturally asked for more details as to how long they had been together and whether it was serious or not. She answered all my questions and then redirected them to me.

‘How about you, do you have a boyfriend Becky?’

For a moment I was slightly taken aback by her assumption that I would have a boyfriend, but then I remembered the last glimpse of myself in the mirror before we came out and realised that, looking the way I now did, I was unlikely to be in a relationship with a girl.

‘No, not as yet; life is a bit too complicated as it is,’ I replied.

‘So you’ve at least considered the possibility then?’ she said.

I blushed slightly, but then decided that I might just as well tell the truth.

‘Yes, I have thought about it, but, to be honest, I’m not sure about my sexual orientation or gender identity, so for the time being I’m happy to wait and see what happens,’ I replied.

‘Well you certainly now look like a girl and it's surprising how many guys are turned on by female impersonators.’

‘Maybe, but I think I’d prefer someone who liked me as a person, rather than as a representative of a category,’ I replied.

‘You’re right, but don’t be surprised if you start to receive offers when you are working. We’ve had several of your colleagues as our customers over the last few months, but I believe that you make the best looking young woman,’ said Sarah.

‘Thanks for the compliment,’ I said, ‘but it isn’t just a question of what I look like. Jack and Randi want me to be able to act and sound as convincing as possible.’

‘I know, and your looks are only half the battle. By the time we’ve finished this afternoon you will look convincing enough for anyone, but you will also need to look closely at the way women, walk, climb stairs, sit in a chair.’

‘Yes, I know.’

‘Your voice isn’t too bad at present, but there are various exercises you can do to make it sound more feminine without going over the top. But you will need to pay attention as to how women talk and interact with one another.’

‘There seems so much for me to learn.’

‘Don’t worry; much of it will come naturally after a while.’

‘I hope so.’

‘For the time being, make sure that you keep your knees together, and try to wear tight skirts whenever you can. Also look carefully at the way girls use their hands to express themselves when they are talking. Having the long hair and long finger nails will also help you in that respect.’

'Thanks,'

‘But tell me, Becky, are you doing this just for the club or for yourself as well?’

This was another question that I’d been thinking about. Given everything she knew about me there seemed to be no point in not telling them the truth.

‘I wouldn’t have let things go as far as they have unless I wanted them to,’ I replied.

‘Yes, I thought so.’

~o~O~o~

‘There are a couple more things I need to do before I hand you over to my colleague, Cheryl, who will give you a makeover,’ said Sarah, when we returned from our short break.

‘What do you have in mind?’ I asked.

‘We need to pierce your ears and do something about your eyelashes.’

‘Do I need to have pierced ears? My long hair will cover any earrings?’

‘True, but there will be times when you’ll want to wear your hair up, and earrings will be essential. In any event, how many girls of your age do you know who don’t have pierced ears?’

‘None, I guess.’

I didn’t like to say that actually I knew very few girls of my own age.

‘Exactly,’ responded Sarah. ‘Jack has provided you with a set of dangling earrings and a pair of studs and so I assume you will be having two piercings on each ear lobe.’

‘I trust the holes will eventually close up,’ I said.

‘Of course they will, if you choose to let them do so,’ she replied.

I sighed and decided to let her get on with her work, feeling that they she was the expert, after all. Once again there was a little discomfort, but she clearly knew what she was doing.

‘Now that they are in place, you should leave them alone for at least a week. I’m afraid your ears will be a little sore to begin with, but as with everything else, you’ll soon get used to them.’

‘Along with all the other minor discomforts today,’ I commented ruefully. ‘I thought that the rest of today was going to be a pleasurable experience.’

‘Remember that you are a late starter as a girl, Becky, so you have a certain amount of catching up to do. If we get the basics done today, you’ll be able to enjoy being a girl for the next six weeks.

‘I hope you are right.’

‘In any event, other girls have to go through a certain amount of discomfort, in order to look their best, so why shouldn’t you?’

I didn’t respond, so she changed the subject.

‘How would you feel about eyelash extensions?’ she asked.

This was something that I’d never thought about, even during my various nighttime fantasies.

‘Isn’t that going just a bit too far?’ I asked.

She seemed surprised by my suggestion.

‘Not if you want to have attractive feminine looking eyes. If we attach them today they should last four to six weeks before your eyelashes fall out naturally. It will just about coincide with the duration of your trial.’

‘I'm anxious about what my sister will say when she sees me later tonight,’ I replied.

‘I expect she’ll be pleased to have such an attractive sister.’ It will also save you having to wear so much mascara. But of course it is up to you to decide.’

‘Alright then. I’ve come this far, I might as well go the final mile.’

‘Good girl, now just lie back, keep still, and leave it all to me.’

At least they will all have fallen out before my mother sees me again, I thought.

I’ve no idea as to exactly what went on with my eyelashes over the next half hour as both my lower lashes and upper lid were covered by collagen patches and I had to keep my eyes closed whilst Sarah attached the individual artificial lashes to my own and then carefully separated them. The whole process seemed quite fiddly: not the sort of thing that I could ever do on my own. Eventually she stood back to admire her handiwork.

‘That’s much better’ she announced and removed the collagen patches.

I was suddenly very conscious of my eyelashes.

‘Will they always make me blink like this?’

‘Don’t worry, as with everything else, once you get used to them, they’ll feel quite natural.’

~o~O~o~

At three o’clock I was introduced to Cheryl, a young woman of about my own age who was going to be responsible for my make-up.

‘Hi Becky. We could go down to the salon but I would then have to treat you like any other of our customers. In some respects it might be better for me to continue to treat you separately for today as there are a number of points which we’ll want to discuss.’

‘As I have virtually no experience using cosmetics and have a lot to learn so I will be happy to be treated separately today.’

Over the next hour Cheryl carefully explained to me what she was doing and why. She pointed out what she regarded as my good features, which ought to be accentuated - such as my cheekbones and slender neck. Other points, such as my lips, would need to be softened and my eyes highlighted by careful use of make-up. She also told me what shades and finishes best suited my skin tone and hair colour, and what I would need to do to look after my skin. Jack had agreed for me to be provided with some basic cosmetics and skin care products, so once they were used on me, they were placed in a make-up bag for me to take away with me at the end of the day. For as long as I could remember I’d been fascinated by the way that women use cosmetics to transform themselves, and was really looking forward to the opportunity to practice on myself in future. But for time being I was equally happy to leave myself in the capable hands of an expert and to learn from her.

Cheryl worked carefully and so it was nearly four o’clock before I was at last permitted to stand back and inspect myself in a full-length mirror. I just cannot describe how lovely I looked or how good I now felt. It was as if I’d been taken straight back to that day that I’d watched my sister get ready for her school prom, only now it was me who would be going to the ball.

Cheryl called Sarah to come up and inspect their joint handiwork.

‘See, Becky, I told you that we’d have you looking lovelier than ever,’ she said to me, with a satisfied tone of voice.

‘I thought I looked good last week, but you’ve both done a brilliant job, thank you very much,’ I said.

‘So all the discomfort has been worth it?’

‘I guess so.’

‘… and no regrets about what we’ve done today.’

‘No, none at all, I now feel like a real woman, rather than a man wearing a dress.’

Soon afterwards Jack and Randi called in to inspect the results of their investment.

‘See, Jack, I told you she would turn out to be a stunner,’ said Randi.

‘I never doubted her looks,’ said Jack.

He then turned to me and said, ‘Well Becky, I’ve kept my part of the bargain, it is now up to you to demonstrate to us that you can present yourself as convincingly as you look.’

I shrugged my shoulders, and felt my boobs move in the process.

‘I’ll do the best I can.’

‘Good, we’ll see you at 6.00pm on Monday, when the bar manager will go through your duties with you, and in the meanwhile you can be getting used to your new identity.’

~o~O~o~

Before I left the salon, Sarah showed me how to pin up my hair at night, but it was going to take some practice, particularly as I also now had long fingernails, which sometimes got in the way. She made a list of the various cosmetics, beauty products and items of equipment that I would need to buy for myself in order to look after my hair, skin, and nails. She also gave me a few free samples that they put into my make-up bag.

‘I’m afraid you’ll find it is quite a time consuming and expensive business to look nice,’ she said.

‘So I see,’ I replied.

‘But, as the advert says, ‘you’re worth it!’’


 

Next time: Carol reacts badly but Lucy helps

up
211 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Bet that Becky

will enjoy her job as well as her new friends. Wonder if she will meet a beau that likes her.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Becky is

a lucky girl! Myself I have never had a professional make over at a Salon. I did have one lesson by a friend in California but that was all really. One lesson and I was on my own as they say lol!

With how it us going with Becky with those tiny little questions I think or it seems likely that she will stay Becky for the rest of her life as with each little step she takes she seems more and more happy.

Vivien

‘… and Becky, no regrets about what we’ve done today?’

‘No, none at all, I now feel like a real woman, rather than a man wearing a dress.’ And with that statement I suspect Becky's here to stay! (LOL). It's still a long road ahead, but she's off to a good start. Nice work Louise, please do, continue! (Hugs) Taarpa

I know I'm dating myself...

Andrea Lena's picture

...no...not taking myself out.... showing my age! This story for some reason reminds me of that old song: How're You Going to Keep 'em Down on the Farm (After They've Seen Paree) Like the mythical story of Pandora, it's going to be hard if not downright impossible to keep him from being her from now on. And who says that's a bad thing? Did I miss something? Has she expressed any interest or orientation for one 'side' or the other yet? I know this isn't a democracy, but I do so hope she settles down with a girl as nice as her.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Just catching up Louise

Excellent so far.

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Transformation

The detailed description of Becky's transformation is amazing. It's possible to imagine exactly how every stage was achieved. Like other readers I wish I had been able to enjoy such a wonderful experience. Excellent writing.

Make-Overs

joannebarbarella's picture

Once upon a time I used to be able to do my own make-up, but age and frailty have caught up with me. I now suffer from tremor so putting on cosmetics myself can leave me looking like a clown.
My solution is to go to a professional make-up artist, who does a wonderful job on me...actually much better than I ever did myself.

When she has finished with me I feel wonderful when I look in a mirror. Becky, being young and beautiful in any case, will be over the moon, so I know she will never go back to being drab.