The Girls-Only Club - Part 6 - Conclusion

Printer-friendly version

Blake is picked on by some bullies and rescued by some girls who invite him to join the Girls-Only Club.
Problem is you have to look like a girl to belong to the club.
As a result Blake discovers his true inner self....Pamela.

The Girls-Only Club
Part 6 Conclusion

by Pamela

Copyright © 1997,2002,2011,2013 Pamela
All Rights Reserved.

 


CAUTION: Part 6 of the Girls-Only Club contains extremely explicit sexual scenes and some scenes of violence and is rated XX because of this content. If you are adverse to reading this type of material, even if it is brief, please skip reading this posting of Part 6 of the story arc entirely. You have been warned. ~Sephrena.

Image Credits: Title Picture purchased and licensed for use from

123rf.com - photo_16375217. Divider licensed for use in publishing from Photoshopgraphics.com ~Sephrena.

Acknowledgments: The Girl's Only Club was first written and posted chapter by chapter at alt.sex.stories.tg in the late 1990's. The author has long wanted to acknowledge a debt to Nostrumo who gave much pointed and useful criticisms of the chapters prior to release - saving the plot from many more bizarre excesses than it already has. His advice made this a much better story than it would have been. ~Pamela

Historical Note: This second edition of The Girl's Only Club clears up a vast number of typos, misspellings, bad punctuation, miss-named characters and so forth. Moreover, those already familiar with The Girl's Only Club will realize that some changes to the plot have been done with the most significant ones in the last chapter. In fact, the modifications are designed to make the outcome more consistent with my original plan for The Girl's Only Club than the somewhat abrupt and incomplete ending (particularly in regards to Joanna) that was originally posted. At the time, I had become convinced (wrongly) that no one was reading The Girl's Only Club, so I had ended it prematurely, and the Joanna subplot had become an unfortunate victim. This revision helps to remedy this at least in part. While an additional chapter concerned with the aftermath of Blake's transition to Pamela seems logical, it is also anti-climatic, and I prefer to let each reader imagine in their own way how things turn out for Pamela in the future. ~Pamela.

Historical Versions: Originally posted at Asstr.org in 1997 (Girls-Only Club 1 - 15), Nifty's Archive in April of 1998, Crystal's Storysite in 2002, and Fictionmania in 2011. ~Sephrena.

Legalities: Archiving and reposting of this story *unchanged* is permitted provided that: 1) You must have contacted the author, Pamela, and have asked permission first and received said permission to host this particular work. 2) No fee be charged, either directly or indirectly (this includes so-called "adult checks") or any form of barter or monetary transfers in order to access viewing this work *and* (3) PROVIDED that this disclaimer, all author notes, legalities and attribution to the original author are contained unchanged within the work. 4) The author of this work, Pamela, must be provided free account access at all times the work is hosted in order to modify or remove this work at her sole discretion.

This work is the copyrighted material of the respective author. ~Pamela


 

Part 3

 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
 
Chapter 16
 
The despondent Girls-Only Club members sat together in Kathy's room. "Where in the world could Pamela be?" Kathy said for the tenth time. The girls were ready to go to the church. Every last detail of their makeup and dresses had been taken care of.

"I feel just awful!" Penny said fighting the urge to cry.

"She must be in a terrible accident or something," Amy said.

"One of us should have gone to her house on our way here to make sure she was OK," Janet said.

"But who would have guessed there would be a problem," Kathy said as her mother walked into the room. Mrs. O'Connor was perfectly dressed now. Though in her forties, she radiated the feminine appeal of a woman half her age, but with the commanding presence that only comes with age.

"Gosh, Mrs. O'Connor," Amy said, "you're just beautiful!"

"Thanks Amy, but you girls just take my breath away, you're so utterly pretty!" Stating the obvious she said, "no sign of Pamela?"

"Fraid not, mom!"

"I'm sorry to say it girls, but what are we going to do about the sixth bridesmaid?" As Mrs. O'Connor said this she pointed to Blake's dress which now lay forlornly on the sofa waiting for him.

"I just know Pamela is going to make it!" Penny cried and now she couldn't contain her tears. "Oh, rats my makeup!" she said and ran to the bathroom to regain control of her feelings.

"This may be cruel, but I think we really do need a sixth bridesmaid and I'm thinking that we could ask one of the twins Christina or Angela to do it. They're waiting downstairs and they're about the same size as Pam. What do you think girls?"

"You're right mom," Kathy said, "we owe it to Beth to have a sixth bridesmaid. Why don't you ask Christina if she'll do it? If she will, just send her up and we'll help her get dressed."
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
In a minute Christina entered Kathy's bedroom. "So your little friend Pamela is afraid to come to the wedding?"

"That's not true!" Karen said angrily. "We don't know what happened to her, maybe she got into an accident or something, so you oughtn't jump to any conclusions!"

"Well I never understood why Beth didn't pick me and Angela to be bridesmaids. We have a lot nicer figures and besides we're family and she's not!"

"What's done is done, Christina. Now we really have to hurry and get you into Pamela's dress," Kathy said as she held up the dress to her.

Christina took the dress and held it against herself. "It might fit fairly well, though of course it will be snug up top! Thank goodness Pamela was kind of tall."

With that she reached behind her back and unzipped her gown, which was a flattering peach colored sheath. She carefully stepped out of it and took Blake's dress as Kathy handed it to her. "We also have special lingerie to wear," Kathy said, "but I suppose it won't fit you."

"I should think not," Christina said contemptuously looking at Blake's new B cup bra lying on the sofa.

"What about the slip?" Karen asked.

"It's probably not worth trying on. I'm sure I'll burst the seams. My own bra and slip will be just fine. They won't be visible." With that she slipped Blake's dress over her head and pulled it down around her. She had to struggle a bit to arrange her breasts in the top. Then she ordered Kathy, "zip me up," and turned her back to her.

Because of the size of Christina's breasts, Kathy had to struggle with the zipper but luckily there was just enough room so that it could get to the top without ripping any of the seams. Christina turned to admire herself in the mirror. "I must admit it does look ravishing on me."

"Yes Christina you're just gorgeous," Karen said shaking her head.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
"How long have you known?" Blake's dad growled at Ann as he drove the car furiously towards their house.

"A couple of weeks."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You're right dad, I should have, but I didn't want to be a snitch."

Blake could see his dad's eyes in the rear view mirror throwing hateful glances at him. He had never seen him this angry before and was terrified at the scene that would follow at home. Perhaps a blistering spanking, confinement to his room for a week and most of all, missing the wedding and no opportunity to talk to the girls or apologize to Mrs. O'Connor for messing up the wedding ceremony. He turned his head and looked out the window as a new wave of helplessness swept over him and he began sobbing again. He had to pee so badly now, he was certain he couldn't make it home before having an accident. He urgently needed a bathroom. Fear of peeing in the car drove him finally to ask his dad, "dad, I need a bathroom!"

"YOU NEED A BATHROOM?" His father yelled back, "I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED!"

His mother quickly intervened, "I don't see what that's got to do with anything. There's a bathroom coming up at the Wendy's." Her voice was distraught and Blake could see that she was holding back tears of her own.

"He can hold it for ten minutes till we get home," his dad said with finality.

"But dad, I have to pee really bad. I didn't get a chance at the theatre."

"How can you make him suffer!" Janice broke in obviously upset.

"This doesn't concern you Janice! I'm going to make a man out of him and the first thing he's going to learn is to hold his water."

"That's ridiculous," Janice snorted.

"You girls won't understand," his dad said dismissively. "I should think you'd be scandalized to find your brother acting like a sissy!"

"He's not a sissy," Janice said, "he's allowed to be as feminine as he wants. Why is it such a crime?"

"My brother in a bra! What are the guys gonna think when this gets out?" Barry said, shaking his head.

"All you can think of is yourself," Janice said bitingly.

"Shut up Janice," Ann said. "Barry's right. We have to go to school and take the teasing. The only good thing is that at least Blake is finally going to learn how to be a real boy."

"I don't want to be a boy!" Blake cried. "Dad I have to pee terribly!"

"Shut up!" his dad said.

The car came to a red light and halted. Looking at the intersection Blake realized that he was only a few blocks from Kathy's house. In a fit of madness he flung open the car door, got out, and ran across the road toward Kathy's. Each step caused an excruciating pain in his bladder but he continued running as fast as he could. He heard his dad shouting something at him and then he heard Ann yell "don't worry I'll get him."

Blake made it across the street and was running up a block and then diagonally across a lawn to take a short cut. He heard Ann gaining on him yelling "stop! you fucker!" and then she was on him pulling him to the ground. He landed hard on the grass and struggled to get up and keep running. Ann held him by his shirt, which he wiggled out of and continued running, now in his exposed bra.

Furious, Ann quickly caught up with him again and tackled him. She put his arm in a lock and dragged him to his feet. The fall had been too much for his bladder and he began peeing in his pants. A large wet stain formed on the front of his jeans as the hot liquid ran down his legs and soaked his panties. Ann dragged him along down the block as he cried and peed at the same time.

His dad had turned the car onto the side street and pulled up next to them. A man mowing his lawn several houses away stopped to look at the scene and then continued. Ann held Blake up against the car as she fumbled for the door handle. It wasn't until she opened it and was forcing him in that she noticed that he was wet. "Yuck, Blake! Dad, he peed in his pants."

"Shit, we can't let him sit on the seat like that. Take his pants off."

Blake's mom and Janice screamed at Ann to leave him alone, but she ignored them and began undressing Blake, yanking his pants roughly down his legs trying not to touch the pee. When they were around his ankles she pushed him to the ground and forced his pants off leaving Blake in just his bra and sopping wet panties.

"Dump the pants on the floor mat and get him in," his dad ordered and Blake found himself once again lying on the back seat. Ann locked the door and quickly ran around to the other side to get in. Before she could, however, Blake's mom barked at her to sit up front in her seat.

"Don't worry mom I won't hit the little sissy," Ann said sarcastically.

"DO AS I SAY!" her mom yelled. She was now beet red and near hysterics from having watched Ann's treatment of Blake. Janice was crying inconsolably, while Blake's dad sat stone-faced.

Ann reluctantly walked around to the front passenger door as her mom got out. Ann slid into the seat across from her dad, while Blake's mom sat down beside Blake and shut the door. Blake leaned over across her lap as she put her arms over him protectively. He sobbed quietly into her bosom. "There, there, my little girl," she said.

"What kind of shit is that?" his Dad said excitedly.

"You've already done enough damage, and I won't stand for any more. Your son is now your daughter, and you'll just have to live with it."

"Have you gone crazy?" his dad said with his voice rising in tone.

"Do you want to lose your child forever?"

"BULL SHIT!" he yelled.

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! YOU'RE AN IGNORANT FOOL. BLAKE IS YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD. HOW COULD YOU TREAT HIM SO CRUELLY?"

"CRUELLY? WHAT'S CRUEL IS LETTING HIM MAKE A LAUGHING STOCK OF HIMSELF! I'M SAVING HIS LIFE!!"

A fight ensued like had never happened before in Blake's family. His mom and dad screamed back at forth at each other, while Janice and Ann exchanged increasingly heated words. Barry sat in his seat shaking his head and covering his ears. Blake's mom was so angry that she let go of Blake and leaned forward on the seat to better yell at her husband.

Surveying the scene, Blake saw that Ann and his dad didn't have a good view of him, particularly if he slunk down on the seat. As slowly as he could he opened his car door and slipped outside keeping low, and then crept away back in the direction toward Kathy's house. Though only in his bra and panties, he didn't care. He would get to the wedding at all costs.

He had to travel in the direction the van was pointing, which put him in full view of Ann and his dad. He moved slowly, crouched over so as to not elicit their attention. He had just reached a point a full house away when once again he heard the car door fling open and heard Ann shouting at him. He took off running as fast as he could, which was now much faster than before since he no longer had a pain in his bladder.

He had just three blocks to Kathy's house and though he could hear Ann's pursuit, she was only gaining slowly on him. When he was just a block away, however, he stepped on a sharp pebble with his bare foot causing him to stop and grab it to ease the pain. As he stood there hopping in agony, he saw Ann approaching, but before she came he took off again.

As he entered Kathy's street, he saw a commotion of people and cars way up the block in front of her house. It was the wedding party getting ready to drive to the church. He began screaming, "Kathy! Amy! Penny! Karen! Janet!" and saw the girls turn toward him. They were dressed in the beautiful bridesmaid dresses and he began to cry with joy and excitement as he came toward them.

The girls yelled back to him, "It's Pamela! It's Pamela!!" and they walked toward him as fast as they could in their high heels and dresses.

Just as Blake got to them, Ann caught up to him and grabbed him like before. "You fucking little piece of shit. You're not going to your fucking wedding, understand?" and she put a vicious arm lock on him and started dragging him back toward the car yet one more time.

"NO, ANN, YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Blake yelled and struggled helplessly in her powerful grasp. "Help me Amy and Karen!" Blake cried in pain and agony.

The girls were desperate to stop Ann, but her huge bulging biceps and fierce angry look scared them.

"Stop! Ann, you're hurting her!" Amy cried as the girls tried to reach in to get a hold of Blake. Ann then flung her free fist toward them, causing them to scatter in fear.

"If you don't get away I'll break Blake's arm!" Ann said and she increased the pressure causing Blake to let out a hideous cry of pain.

The girls stepped back and Ann continued dragging Blake up the block.

With his eyes stinging from tears, Blake closed them and shuffled off under Ann's guidance. They hadn't gone more than halfway down the block however, when Blake opened his eyes to see a huge dark form come crashing into Ann and knocking her ten feet across the pavement while freeing him from her grasp.

In an instant Ann was up and swinging her fists like a madman at her attacker. Not believing his eyes, Blake saw that it was Juergen, who towered a foot over Ann and ran to meet her charge. Though wearing a tuxedo, he adeptly side stepped her blows and pushed her to the ground again.

"Get away!" he commanded Ann. "If you touch Pamela again I'll break YOUR arm!" He took a step toward her and Ann sensed that he was not like the other boys she had been bullying lately. Still, she hesitated, until Juergen began taking off his coat jacket. When she saw the large muscles of his chest she said, "fuck you all. You can have the little fairy," and she ran off back to the car.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
Blake had collapsed to the ground in utter relief that Ann was gone. Juergen walked over and helped him up. Seeing that he was unsteady on his feet, Juergen swept Blake up into his arms and carried him slowly back toward the wedding party.

Juergen looked down at him with a wan smile, and Blake, looking up said, "Juergen, I'm terribly sorry. And I'm also sorry I'm wet. You really shouldn't carry me, you'll get your beautiful tuxedo dirty."

"Don't worry about it. Who are you Pamela?"

"I didn't want to keep anything from you!"

"I thought that I had really found a girl I could love," Juergen said with his voice starting to choke.

"But Juergen!" Blake said alarmed, and threw his arms tightly around his neck and began crying. Through his tears he said, "I really am Pamela. I will one day be Pamela permanently. Can you wait for me?"

By this time they had come up to the girls who had been excitedly walking towards them. Juergen let Blake down and said, "I need some time to think," and he walked off quickly toward his car.

Blake wanted to run after him but before he could he was surrounded by the club members.

"My God, we were so worried about you!"

"Thank God you're all right!"

The girls gently laid their hands on his shoulders to comfort him and Blake broke out into a smile. "It was so horrible, I thought Ann was going to drag me back to the car. My dad found out about Pamela and he doesn't want me to go to the wedding. My mom and dad are having a terrible row in the car right now, and I snuck away, only Ann caught up to me! But then Juergen saved my life and I'll always love him for it! Am I too late for the wedding?" Blake asked timidly, afraid to hear the answer.

Looking toward the house they saw Mrs. O'Connor coming toward them. "Mom!" Kathy yelled, "it's Pamela! She's OK! Her dad wouldn't let her come to the wedding but she got away. Is it too late for her to get dressed??" Mrs. O'Connor ran toward them holding up her skirt.

"Oh my God my poor darling!" she said as she surveyed the bedraggled Blake: wet panties, dirt and grass stains on his arms and legs where Ann had knocked him down, and his face swollen from crying. "I can't squeeze you since I'm dressed up for the wedding."

"Mrs. O'Connor, I've never been more happy to see anyone in my whole life!"

"What happened with your dad? You'll have to tell me later, at the reception."

"You mean I can still be a bridesmaid?"

"Why of course you foolish girl! Do you think we would ever deprive you of your big chance to wear your bridesmaid dress???"

"I can't believe it. I was so sure that it was too late! I was going to kill myself for missing the wedding!"

"Don't you ever talk like that!" Mrs. O'Connor's expression suddenly changed into a frown and she said, "well I think we have one minor problem, don't we girls!"

The Girls-Only club members nodded their heads and pointed in the direction of the house where in the distance Blake saw a girl wearing a dress very similar to the bridesmaid dresses. He had the feeling he had seen her somewhere before and then noticed her twin standing next to her. It was Angela and Christina he realized and then understood what the problem was. One of the them was wearing a bridesmaid dress and it was probably his.

Hopefully he said, "Mrs. O'Connor, I thought there was only going to be six bridesmaids?"

"There are only six! When you didn't show up we had no choice but to ask Christina if she would be willing to take your place. Now we have the problem of asking her to give up her dress for you!"

Blake felt numb. After all he had been through and now to have to deal with Christina! He knew there would be no way she would ever give up a chance to be a bridesmaid since she had already been so jealous of his being asked.

"Come on girls, maybe she'll be reasonable!" Mrs. O'Connor said and the group walked over to Christina to see what she would say.

Blake felt violated to see Christina wearing his dress. Particularly, her large breasts dramatically pushed out the top where his own should be.

"Christina," Mrs. O'Connor began, "we seem to have a small problem here. As you see Pamela did finally make it, and.."

"God, she's a mess! Why ever are you in your bra and panties Pamela? And you're so dirty, yuck!" Christina surveyed Blake with utter disdain. After a looking him up and down a couple of times, Blake saw her concentrate her attention on his panties.

"As I was saying," Mrs. O'Connor continued, "we don't have much time, Beth is about ready to come out, and well, the girls and I think that we have just enough time to get Pamela fixed up so she can be the bridesmaid like we planned."

Christina wasn't completely listening as she seemed to be very distracted by Blake's panties. Finally she said, "oh my God! You we want me to give up this dress to Pamela?"

"I'm afraid so, Christina. You know the dress was altered to fit her."

"There's something really weird here. I'm not sure I know what I'm looking at," Christina said pointing toward Blake's very tiny but still slightly visible penis inside the pee drenched panties.

"Pamela had a slight accident, she couldn't find a bathroom! You saw she was fighting with her sister Ann!" Kathy improvised as best she could.

"No, no, Kathy, I'm talking about that lump in her panties. Why in the world does Pamela have a lump there?"

"What lump?" Penny said meekly.

"Yeah, I don't see one," Karen and Amy added together.

"Holy shit and a half!" Christina yelled, "your little Pamela here is a boy!! Angela come take a look!" Leaning directly into Blake's face she said, "you little sissy, dressing up like a girl. And they want you to be a bridesmaid! You don't even have any tits, and you wet your panties like a baby!"

"Leave me alone!" Blake said desperately, his voice quavering.

"Flat as a board!" Angela said, "you're no girl at all!"

"I felt suspicious of him at the wedding shower," Christina said.

"Me too," Angela added.

"Leave Pamela alone," Mrs. O'Connor interrupted sternly. "You've had your fun with her, now leave her alone."

"What do you mean 'her.' 'She' is just a pathetic boy pretending to be a girl. Take the bra and panties off him! It's disgusting!"

"Christina, I insist that you give your dress back to Pamela, and you had better hurry or we'll be late!" Mrs. O'Connor said.

"How can you have a boy for a bridesmaid? It's just too ridiculous!"

"Pamela is not a boy!" Kathy said.

"Yeah!" Amy said, "she's just as much a girl as any of us!"

Angela and Christina couldn't help from laughing. "A girl! What nonsense."

"Let me have my dress Christina!" Blake said angrily.

"Let me have my dress Christina!" Christina teased Blake in a baby voice, like she had done at the party.

"C'mon Christina, I want my dress!" Blake said.

"C'mon Christina, I want my dress!" Christina and Angela mimicked him. "Let's see you take it off me!" Christina added.

Blake made a motion to unzip it and Christina slapped his hand hard. "Get away little faggot!"

Blake stepped back, covered his eyes with his hands and started to cry, while Christina and Angela snickered loudly at him.

"Really Christina, come inside and change back," Mrs. O'Connor said, "you and Angela will obviously never understand that Pamela is really, at least at an emotional level, purely a girl, so just let her be. Just try being kind for once, you know, from one human being to another, just be kind!"

While Mrs. O'Connor's elegant statement didn't exactly convince Christina to be nice, it did have the desired affect of getting her to stop teasing Blake.

"Oh, all right! I'll take the stupid dress off, but nothing will stop me from telling the wedding guests about Pamela!"

"Right!" Angela added.

"Go ahead and tell whomever you want. We don't really care and you'll find that most people are a lot nicer than you two!" Janet said emotionally, finally getting a chance to express her feelings.

"Come along now Christina," Mrs. O'Connor said and led her and Blake back to the house. Just as they got there, however, Beth in all her beautiful radiance stepped out of the front door surrounded by some friends.

"Mom, I'm ready! Let's go!" Beth said excitedly.

"Beth there's a small problem. Pamela just showed up! She was delayed by circumstances out of her control. We'll tell you about it later! It'll take us just a minute or two to get her fixed up as a bridesmaid!"

"Oh,... OK mom, I guess we can keep everybody waiting a second. But God whatever happened to poor Pamela!?" Beth said as she saw Blake for the first time.

"Pamela! Bull shit!" Christina interjected and she yanked down Blake's panties in front of Beth.

Beth let out a scream which could be heard in the next county and collapsed back into the house supported by her girl friends. Mrs. O'Connor, Blake, Christina and the Girls-Only club members ran in behind her and followed her to the living room where she collapsed onto a sofa.

"MOM! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS THIS THIS... HORRIBLE SISSY BOY BE MY BRIDESMAID! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MOM. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. FOR MY PERFECT WEDDING HAVING A TRANSVESTITE AS A BRIDESMAID!"

"Beth, Beth honey!" Mrs. O'Connor said, "get a hold of yourself! You don't know what you're saying. Pamela might have a boy's body but she really is a girl!"

"MOM!!!!" Beth shrieked, "NOW I'm going to cry and ruin my makeup!"

"Beth! stop being so melodramatic," Kathy said, "Pamela's our friend and you know as well as anyone how feminine she is. So what if she has a penis? It doesn't mean anything in her case, and in a month or two she's going to have some real breasts implanted, maybe even as big as yours!"

"What do you mean his penis doesn't mean anything!"

"It doesn't mean anything, Beth!" Mrs. O'Connor emphasized. "The only thing even remotely masculine about Pamela is her penis, and that she doesn't even use like a real boy does."

"Pamela can't beat any of us in arm wrestling! She's barely got any muscles in her arms; they're like those of a little girl," Amy said.

"And emotionally, she's totally feminine. When we were helping her buy some bras, the saleswoman got her to cry because she got flustered trying to explain why she wanted to wear girdles."

"I don't care how much of a girl you think he is, I don't want this boy in my wedding!"

"Well, in that case we're going to go on a bridesmaid strike!" Kathy said.

"You can't do this to me! It'll ruin the whole wedding not to have bridesmaids!"

"No Pamela, no bridesmaids!" the club members said in unison.

Knowing she had lost, Beth said, "OK, OK anything. I can't deal with this, but if he so much as does anything to embarrass me at the wedding I'll never speak to you and Mom again!"

"Don't you worry at all! Pamela is going to be the prettiest of all the bridesmaids and you're going to love her for that forever!"
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
The girls rushed Blake upstairs to Kathy's bathroom as fast as they could. While Penny helped him take off his bra, Blake let drop his panties and Amy started up the shower. Blake jumped into the steaming water, washed himself with a delicate lilac scented soap that Kathy found. Within a minute he was shampooing his hair and in another the water was turned off. He stepped out of the shower into the waiting arms of Janet who held up a large pink towel for him. She patted down his body while he used a smaller towel to dry his hair.

Stepping into the adjoining powder room, Kathy was waiting with his new B cup breast forms, which she accurately placed on him. To Blake they seemed enormous and he exclaimed, "I love them so!"

"No time to admire them now!" Kathy teased, "here's your new bra!" Kathy held it out and Blake put his arms through the straps while Amy hooked the back. Meanwhile, Penny helped Blake put on the prettiest pink panties he had ever seen. "Oh my, they match the dress!" Blake exclaimed. Janet came next with the matching slip which she put over his head for Blake to put his arms through the straps. She next had him step into the expansive crinolines bedecked with pretty pink bows and lace.

Amy then directed him to sit down, while she aligned the pair of pink pantyhose over his toes, and pulled them up his leg. In a minute he was standing looking at his marvelous womanly figure in the full length mirror. Coming from behind now Kathy put the dress on him over his head and Blake almost cried with happiness as she arranged it on him. Finally he was actually wearing it! The girls smoothed it down around him and led him to the vanity where Penny and Amy quickly worked on his makeup and nail polish, while Janet put his wig on his head and combed the hair. When they were done Blake stood up and stepped into his high heels that Kathy had brought over to him.

In just ten minutes since he had been brought upstairs, he had been transformed into the prettiest of the bridesmaids. He and the other club members gathered together giving themselves a group hug. In the mirror Blake saw that he was indistinguishable from the other club members. They were each magnificently pretty in their own way. His beautifully powdered and lipsticked face smiled a smile of complete fulfillment and happiness.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
Outside in the street once again, the six girls gathered around Beth and Mrs. O'Connor to see who was going to be taken in which car to the church. Blake was disappointed he didn't see Juergen anywhere; he would have liked to have gone with him, but he also understood that the shock of seeing that he was a boy must have been very upsetting, and no doubt Juergen would need time to regain his bearings. Blake was confidant that Juergen wouldn't skip the wedding; that wasn't the sort of thing he would do.

It was decided that Blake, Amy, Penny and Janet would be taken by one of the escorts, Willy, over to the church, since he had a large sedan. Three of them could sit in the back, and one up front. Amy sat in the front, while Janet, Penny and Blake were to sit in the back. While Blake was waiting for Penny to carefully lift her skirt and enter the car through the street side door, he saw his dad's car coming up the street. Before he could react, it pulled up opposite him, and he saw his dad lean over across Ann towards him. The window was open and it looked for a second like his dad was going to say something but no words came out. Acutely aware of his dad seeing him in the pretty bridesmaid dress, Blake was transfixed by his father's eyes which had locked onto his own. The two of them gazed at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Out of his peripheral vision Blake saw that Ann was staring at him speechlessly.

Blake saw his father's eyes study his made up face, the pink lipstick, the eye shadow and mascara, the long cascading hair framing his face, the extravagant pink lacy gown, and his large projecting bosom. Blake started to say something and then halted. Something was going on in his father's face that made words futile.

A minute dragged by during which time Penny and Janet arranged themselves in the back seat and Willy closed the curb side doors and waited patiently for Blake. Blake saw what looked to be tears forming in his dad's eyes and a look of pain sweep across his face causing his own eyes to flood with tears. His dad slowly shook his head and leaned back, and Blake said, "I love you daddy!" just as his dad eased his foot off the brake and the car started moving down the street. The last glimpse Blake had of the van was of his mother and Janet dabbing handkerchiefs to their glistening eyes in the back seat.

"We had better go," Willy said gently and Blake hoisted his skirt like he had seen Penny do and put his bottom down on the back seat and then swing his legs in. Imitating the other girls, he sat forward on the seat in order to crush his dress as little as possible. Penny put her arm over his shoulders and Blake said as bravely as he could, "it's OK Penny, I think he'll learn to love me as Pamela, at least I hope he will." Willy closed the door and after getting in himself, started up the engine. They took off down the road following the other cars toward the church and Beth's perfect wedding.
 
Chapter 17
 
On the way to church Blake regained his composure and determination, though he also had a hollow feeling in his chest, that he knew would persist until the day his dad accepted him as Pamela. After reaching their destination, Willy helped Blake and the other girls out of the car. Blake saw Juergen standing by himself at the far end of the parking lot and walked over to him. He didn't know what he would say, but he desperately wanted to square things with Juergen before they had to march together down the center aisle of the church.

"Hi, Juergen," Blake said smiling and trying to be as sunny as he could manage.

Juergen turned toward him and Blake saw him gasp in surprise as his eyes landed upon him. Blake knew he was pretty; the dress saw to that, but evidently the total effect was overwhelming. "My goodness, Pamela, I hadn't realized how pretty you are!"

"Do you like my dress?" Blake said holding out the skirt and twirling around once.

"Why of course, and your hair and your smile and everything. I can't believe how beautiful you are!" Juergen was clearly shaken. Blake walked up close to him and stood looking up into his face. Blake's perfume engulfed Juergen and he said, "I can't believe you're a boy. You're prettier than any girl I've ever known. Can you tell me what this is all about?"

"It wasn't fair of me to hide it from you, and yes you should know everything. I was going to tell you, but I was afraid."

"I understand that, and my initial reaction certainly justified your fear."

"Please don't torture yourself, Juergen. It's my fault, and I owe you a lot."

Juergen couldn't contain himself and reached to kiss Blake, but Blake said, "not now. I do really want to kiss you, but it's my make up! Can you wait until the reception? We can sneak away for a little while."

"I'm sorry, I should have known."

"Let me tell you just a bit of my story. I think we have a couple of minutes." Blake could see that the other car of girls had not yet arrived. "It actually was this dress which started everything, just a few weeks ago. The other girls had saved me from the boys at school, which were threatening to beat me up, by inviting me to accompany them home, and I saw the dress and fell in love with it. Before I knew it, the girls had seen what I had only a little suspected in the past: that I am a girl at heart. They, and particularly Mrs. O'Connor saw it in me and gave me an outlet for it. I'll always love them for what they have done for me."

Blake became quiet trying to think what else he ought to say. "I might have an operation at some point and become completely a girl, or at least I'm sure that I'll definitely get breast implants. As for the rest, I don't know exactly for sure. That'll be a big step."

Juergen looked at Blake with concern. "I don't want you doing any of that for me. I can't stand the thought of your pain."

"No, no, Juergen, I'll do it for myself, mainly, but it's also nice knowing that I would be prettier for you."

"Pamela, you're pretty, almost too pretty. I can't see how you could be prettier."

"I guess it would be hard for you to understand, but I need to feel equal to the other girls. I want my own breasts that are always with me, so I have to wear a bra everyday, whether I want to or not. I know that sounds silly. Maybe I shouldn't be saying that to you, but the girls understand."

"I think I know what you're saying."

"Part of me is sad that you had to know me during this transition phase. Then we could just have met as girl and boy and it would be so less complicated."

"You would have had to tell me that you had made the change anyway."

"You're right. But then I at least wouldn't have a penis to repulse you."

"It doesn't repulse me, Pamela, but it is, I have to admit, an obstacle to our having the kind of relationship that I would need. Don't get me wrong, I'm certain that I can fall very much in love with you even if you have it, but as a practical matter it would be limiting. Don't you agree?"

Blake looked lovingly at Juergen and said, "I do and thanks for being honest with me. I love the idea of your loving me and I also know that I have the capacity to love you too. In fact, I think I may be a little bit in love with you already."

"I'm older than you," Juergen said, "and that's something we have to consider. Depending on how things turn out in a few years, many things are possible between us. In the meantime, know that I'm there for you and I'll respect you regardless of what choices you eventually make."

"Juergen, I so love you," Blake said and threw his arms around him and hugged him. "Now I think we had better join the others."

Blake and Juergen joined the other members of the wedding party as they awaited the arrival of the remaining guests and the signal that they should prepare to march into the church. Just then Blake heard a voice say, "don't tell me you're wearing a corset under that ravishing dress." The voice was familiar to Blake and when he turned around to see who had made the comment he was dumbfounded to see that it was Joanna and with her was Molly and Grace. "My goodness Joanna!" Blake exclaimed and rushed over to say hello. "And Molly and Grace!" Blake gave each of them a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"You're so beautiful!" Molly said and Grace added, "from a distance we thought you must be the bride!"

"I'm a bridesmaid," Blake said and to Joanna he said, "no, I'm not wearing a corset though I wouldn't mind doing so if I had one."

"I told you Molly, we should have given Pamela a corset to take home!" Joanna joked.

"But what are you doing here?" Blake said, "I had no idea that you knew the O'Connors."

"We don't," Joanna said. "We're Brad's cousins. You know it's a pretty small town here and many people are interrelated. I can't get over how pretty you are."

"I'm so happy to see you again," Blake said.

"Let's talk at the reception," Joanna said. "I had better get the aunties nice seats!"

Blake was thrilled to see Joanna again. He had thought a lot about what she had said while he was trying on the corset. She offered a starkly different direction for his future life than he could hope to get with Juergen. As much as he would love to be a wife to Juergen, and thus enjoy the contrast between his femininity and Juergen's masculinity, Juergen was a man and thus there would always be a gulf between them. With Joanna on the other hand, they could in a sense still be husband and wife, but they would also be girls together. They would share a femininity that Blake could never share with Juergen. Then there was also the practical matter that he and Joanna could have sexual relations without his needing surgery, and most important of all, he and Joanna could have children together. And being a mother, Blake had decided, might be the thing he most wanted to do in his life.

The wedding coordinator called the wedding party to line up. Blake saw that Beth had joined the group and he avoided looking at her, but she made a point of coming up to him. She took him by the shoulders and made him look into her eyes. "I'm so sorry Pamela, for the awful things I said about you! I think it's just the stress of the occasion. You're so very pretty, maybe I'm even a bit jealous!"

"I can't thank you enough for saying that Beth, cause I want this to be just the most happiest and most beautiful wedding in the whole world, and I couldn't live with myself if I had spoiled it!"

They hugged each other: Beth in her beautiful white gown and Blake in his stunning pink bridesmaid dress. The wide skirts joined together and their white and pink lacy bosoms delicately rested against each other.

"I'm so happy," Mrs. O'Connor said upon seeing them. A roving photographer took their picture at the moment they hugged, and Blake thought that he couldn't wait to see the photo when it was developed.

The Girls-Only Club members congregated together forming a circle, and they linked arms. They were giddy with excitement.

"This is the big moment," Amy said.

"I'm so excited I can't stand it!" Blake answered.

They got into their places and Juergen whispered to Blake, "who was that girl?"

At first puzzled, then Blake realized that he was referring to Joanna, "that's Joanna, a friend of mine."

"She looks very interesting. How is she connected to the wedding?" Juergen said.

"Brad is her cousin."

Juergen nodded and took Blake's hand and squeezed it tightly. Behind him was Amy and behind her, Beth. Blake said a little prayer to himself: "God, thank-you for this moment, for getting me here, for making me feel so pretty." And pretty Blake felt. The dress held him like he imagined the hand of God would. Apart from the ground pushing up against his high heels and Juergen's steadying hand, he was floating gently in the universe. His scrumptious lacy skirt gathered around him and the perfect gentle curves of his breasts pushing up and out, and his hair gently touching his temples. And the delicious scent of his perfume, and that special feeling of lipstick and just knowing how pretty his lips must look.

Then Blake heard the organ playing, and then all too soon he was slowly moving forward with Juergen. Across the foyer of the church and through the doors and as suddenly as a condemned man feels the noose and the floor falling beneath him, Blake walked out into a sea, no an ocean of eyes turned and focused upon him. Every seat in the large church was taken and everyone drilled their eyes on the wedding party. Blake felt his legs giving way and his lungs burning with fear. How could he make it the whole way down the aisle?

Juergen sensed his panic and squeezed Blake's hand till it almost hurt. Juergen's strength seemed limitless and Blake had the odd thought that Juergen could crush his hand as if it were a bird's wing if he wanted to. Glancing over at him, Blake saw him smiling encouragement to him. It's so nice to rely on the strength of a man, Blake thought. And Juergen is surely the kind of man who would protect and take care of him. Later in the evening he would probably find himself enveloped by Juergen's strong arms. All that power gathered in response to Blake's femininity. It was a wonderful thought.

As if by a miracle, Blake was able to put one foot ahead of the other and make his way down the central aisle. The guests strained to get a look at the bride. Blake saw Joanna, Molly and Grace wave at him and he forced a smile in their direction. After what seemed like an eternity Blake and Juergen made it to the podium. Blake carefully took the few steps up to the dais as in the rehearsal and was overjoyed that he did not stumble. Turning around he faced the audience for the first time and was overwhelmed once again. Hundreds of guests faced him. Any second he was sure he would collapse and ruin the entire ceremony.

And now Blake saw Beth coming down the aisle with transcendent radiant beauty. Blake felt that the church must be filled with angels to mark the marriage of such a beautiful bride. Blake imagined what it would be like if he were getting married to Juergen. Would he be wearing a beautiful white wedding gown? Would Juergen's parents welcome him to their family? Would he be allowed to be a bride? Would his own dad get to the point of giving him away in matrimony to Juergen?
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
Before too long the ceremony was over. Beth and Brad exchanged vows and rings and kissed. It was a beautiful sight: Beth in the arms of Brad and their lips formed into one tender kiss. Blake couldn't stop himself from crying and he resigned himself to the fact that his eye makeup would be an utter wreck. Glancing at the other bridesmaids, he saw that Amy and the others were also crying or fighting back tears.

The music starting up again and the wedding party followed Brad and Beth back up the aisle and out into the picture perfect Spring day. They formed a line and greeted the hundreds of guests as they left the church. Blake couldn't keep count of how many times Beth and Brad's relatives told him how pretty he was, and that he was surely going to be the next bride. After awhile it was humorous and Juergen and Blake laughed to each other at the private joke. When Joanna and her aunties came by, Blake introduced Joanna to Juergen. Blake couldn't help but feel strange in the fact that only he was privy to the fact that he had such special and important relationships with each of them. What would Joanna think of Juergen and vice versa if they were to know the extent of his affection for the other.

After the last guest had passed through the line, Juergen escorted Blake to his car for the trip to the reception. After Juergen had carefully arranged Blake in the front seat of his car, being careful to keep his billowing skirt and crinoline off the ground and safely bunched up in his lap, Juergen got into the driver's side. He was about to start the engine, when Blake put his hand over Juergen's to stop him.

"Wait one minute."

Juergen turned to look at Blake. "I want to thank you for all you've done today, not the least of which was being there for me during the ceremony. I never would have made it down the aisle without you propping me up."

"Pamela, it was the least I could do."

"No, don't say that Juergen. It was very special and I'm sure that not every boy would have done that for me."

Blake felt an almost desperate need to finally kiss Juergen the way he had wanted to since he had met him. It was important to forge this kind of imprint of Juergen in his mind, so he would never ever forget it no matter what happened in the future. Without looking away from Juergen, Blake moved his lips towards Juergen's until they met. Juergen enveloped Blake in his arms, while Blake snuck his arms around Juergen's neck and held on tightly as they kissed. Juergen pulled Blake further toward him. A wave of delirious happiness fell over Blake as he felt Juergen's powerful arms provide a sanctuary within which he could be totally Pamela. As they kissed their tongues found each other's mouths and Blake savored the delicious sensation.

Locked in this embrace for several long minutes, they heard the sound of the other cars starting up, and the moment passed. Blake said, "You make me so very happy."

Juergen smiled at Blake.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
At the party Blake was seated at the head table. Facing him was Juergen and to either side of him were the Girls-Only Club members. From where he sat Blake could see Joanna with her aunties at a distant table. After the dinner and toasts a band began playing and Blake and Juergen danced several numbers together and during the first slow dance of the evening Blake was thrilled to be wrapped up in Juergen's strong arms and to gently rest his head against his chest and feel the rock hard muscles rippling through him as they moved together. At the end of the dance they kissed and agreed that they ought to circulate a bit and get back together later.

Blake made a beeline to Joanna and sat down next to her and Molly and Grace. They talked about the wedding and Joanna quizzed Blake about the circumstances of his being a bridesmaid. When a favorite song of Joanna's came on, she took Blake's hand and old him, "come dance with me!"

"But we're two girls," Blake said.

"It doesn't matter at all. Come!"

Blake got up and followed her to the dance floor and they danced together. When the song was over, Joanna said, "it's so funny when you said that we were two girls."

Blake smiled and said, "so much as happened since I saw you. I'd love to talk to you. I've haven't forgotten our conversation up in the attic. It's caused me to do so much thinking."

"Let's go outside and chat."

Blake said, "great!" though he was a bit trepiditious about Juergen.

They strolled down a path in a garden and found a bench to sit at. Joanna said, "I saw you dancing with that boy Juergen and I saw you kiss him."

"He's a wonderful person. Earlier today he saved my life. Before I tell you about that I should say that my mom found out about my dressing up as a girl. I hadn't realized that bra straps leave a mark and she saw them. Anyway, she was very upset with me but then after Mrs. O'Connor intervened she realized that I am really a girl and not a boy."

"Whoa," Joanna said. "Slow down, there's so much in that. This is really shocking!"

"Yeah, I guess so," Blake said.

"Tell me everything slowly. All the details."

"Sure, I'm sorry," and Blake then systematically told Joanna most of what had happened since he had first met her. The story of that very morning she found almost too painful to listen to, particularly the sadistic way that Ann and his dad had treated him. And when he told her how Juergen rescued him she said, "I see what you mean. He's a very fine man."

"The thing is Joanna," Blake said, "Juergen and I understand that I'm still too young for us to reach a decision about our relationship. What I didn't tell him, but I think he might understand is that it could very well be that I could fall more in love with someone like you - a girl who would allow me to have the girl's role in our relationship - than I could with a guy like him, no matter how nice he is. The fact of the matter is that the only reason I think I'm attracted to having a relationship with Juergen is because it's girl-like to have a boy friend. Since girls like boys, if I like boys then I'm more of a girl. But the thing is, in every other way I want to be with just girls and I could have that with the right girl."

"You're an amazing person Pamela," Joanna said, "to have such deep insights at such a young age."

"Could you kiss me?" Blake asked.

"Why? Aren't you concerned that Juergen might see?"

"He's inside and it's kind of dark out here. Please kiss me, because I want to know how it's different than kissing Juergen."

"That doesn't sound so romantic," Joanna said.

"You know very well that I've fallen for you and want to kiss you no matter what. It's just that I want a memory to take with me. It's important."

"Yes, I see that it is," Joanna said.

She quickly pulled Blake close to her and kissed him. First a short tender kiss, and then a longer more passionate kiss. Both Blake and Joanna realized at the same moment how powerful their chemistry was and then they exchanged a long kiss with tongues wrapped around each other's. It was a kiss that would be memorable and for Blake it was a kiss that would sustain him throughout the hard times that he might face as he transitioned into Pamela. When finally their lips parted, they sat back on the bench, breathing deeply and fully appreciating just how wonderful their shared moment was.

Blake was the first to bring them back to reality. "I have an obligation to Juergen for this evening," he said.

"I understand. I'm not jealous. Well I'm not jealous any more. You go off and enjoy yourself and I better get back to the aunties. Knowing you, I'm sure you'll be coming by soon to try on another corset."

Blake laughed, "I wish I had on a corset right now. Don't you think it would make the dress fit better?"

"Go on Pamela, you're crazy!"
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
Blake spent the rest of the evening with Juergen. While on the one hand he would have liked to tell Juergen about his true relationship with Joanna, on the other it did not seem appropriate. It was understood between he and Juergen that during the next few years there were many decisions to be made as to how Blake should live the rest of his life. How Juergen would fit into this, and how Blake would fit into Juergen's life were so uncertain that the best they could do was to enjoy each occasion they were together without reading more into it than was obvious. That was not far off from where he had left things with Joanna, but in her case they would always be girl friends, something that was a lot easier to guarantee than always being Juergen's girl friend.

The lights were turned down in the ballroom and Blake and Juergen danced each slow dance that came along. Blake had been wearing his dress for many hours now yet he still felt enchanted by it. When Juergen held him tightly, his wide skirts held out by crinolines bunched up against Juergen's legs and made him feel like he was the feminine ideal that perfectly complemented Juergen's masculine perfection. He sensed that Juergen was burning with desire for him and Blake toyed in his mind with the idea of offering to give Juergen what he had given Mr. Morris and Joan's friends already. But that would not be right. It would put Juergen in an uncomfortable position. Better he should let Juergen take from him what he wanted. In that case he wouldn't resist because he would want to make Juergen happy.

When the song ended, Blake excused himself to fix up his face. In the ladies room, Blake squinted in the harsh fluorescent light, took a stall, lifted up his treasured dress, pulled down his pantyhose and panties and sat on the seat to pee. While he sat there waiting for the stream to come, he heard the door open and then the voices of Angela and Christina.

When he was done, Blake flushed, arranged himself and came out of the stall. The twins were checking their makeup in the mirror and Blake said, "Hi, isn't this just the most lovely party!"

Angela and Christina stopped what they were doing and eyed Blake meanly. "What the fuck is a little pervert boy like you doing in the girls' bathroom?," Angela said in her cruelest sing-song voice.

"Yeah, you got no business being in here," Christina added.

Blake started to answer but thought better of it. It was late, he was tired, they were clearly inebriated, it was best to let it go.

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Blake said and turned to walk out.

"Not so fast," Christina said and gripped Blake's arm. Blake struggled to free himself but was unable to do so and she dragged him across the room and pushed him up against the tiled wall.

"Let go of me," Blake said.

"You're a boy, Blake. You should be able to push me away any time you want," Christina said.

Blake struggle harder to no avail. Christina intensified the pressure against him and he couldn't break free.

"Stand guard outside," Christina said to Angela.

"It seems like everywhere I turn lately, you're there and it's bugging the shit out of me," Christina said when she was alone with Blake.

"I'm sorry," Blake said. From the way in which she was holding him, all that he could see was her large bust. "You're hurting me, Christina."

"Good," she said.

"Enough's enough. You've proven you can beat me up. Okay, if it makes you happy. However, I'm willing to be your friend if you'll give me a chance."

"I don't want to be your friend. I want to see your phony breasts."

"They won't be phony in a month! I'm going to get implants! I might even end up being as large as you and Angela."

"Let me look at them," Christina said and pulled on the top of Blake's dress. She was able to get the dress around his upper arms and then pulled it down further exposing his slip with his bra underneath. She reached inside the slip and under his bra and grabbed one of the breasts and tried to pull it out.

Blake cried out in pain. "Ouch! You can't do that. They're glued onto to my body!"

Christina scowled and pinched the nipple hard. Blake felt the intense pleasure/pain in his own breast but didn't let her know it.

"How do you get it off?"

"It needs a special solvent which only Mrs. O'Connor has."

Christina eyed him warily but appeared to accept the explanation.

"Let me see your penis."

"Come on, Christina, stop being like that!"

"Raise up your skirt so I can see it and then I'll let you go."

Reluctantly, Blake agreed, and raised his skirt and crinolines up around his waist and then fumbled to pick up his slip and pull down his pantyhose. Finally he had his pantyhose and panties down enough to expose his penis.

"Come with me," Christina said and she led him toward the exit.

"I can't go out like this!" Blake exclaimed.

"Stay right there!" Christina ordered, "and keep your penis out!" She left the bathroom and Blake heard her calling to Angela. After a minute the two of them returned.

"Let me see that thing," Angela said, and she grabbed it in her hand and held it, while Blake struggled with his voluminous skirts and his pantyhose and panty that were sliding down his thighs. The sisters laughed and took turns leading Blake around the bathroom pulling him by his penis. First one way then the other, Blake shuffled along in his high heels attempting to prevent his pantyhose from falling further down. It was a losing battle and soon they were around his ankles. At that moment a guest at the wedding reception entered the bathroom, and exclaimed with surprise when she saw what was happening.

"See what kind of bridesmaid Beth has!" Angela said to the woman. Her hand was clamped down hard on Blake's member and to his chagrin the contact was causing it to rise up. Angela helped this by jiggling her hand over the glans.

Fortunately, the woman took pity on Blake and demanded that Angela let him go. Angela gave his penis a final yank hurtling Blake to the bathroom floor at her feet. He lay on the cold tile floor with his pantyhose caught on his high heels and the skirts ballooned out around him. Fighting back tears, Blake got up slowly and in a fit of rage raised his arm and tried to slap at Angela. It was a girlish motion and Angela had time to block it with her hand. Blake leapt at her with both arms flailing and tried to pull her hair and scratch her. He landed at least one good blow on Angela before she and Christina were able to restrain him.

"I'll get you for that!" Angela screamed and Blake screamed back at her "any time Angela!"

"Pervert."

"Moron!"

The woman broke into the fight saying, "you girls should be ashamed of yourselves. And as for you, young man, I don't even want to know about your masquerading as a bridesmaid. I hope your mother and father know about it and can get you some help!" With that she led Christina and Angela out of the bathroom and Blake stayed behind to fix himself up.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
When Blake returned to Juergen he said, "I'm so sorry. I got into a scuffle with Angela and Christina in the bathroom. They're just so mean, but I stood up to them, and I hope they won't bother me any more!"

"Good for you, Pamela! Are you really sure you're OK?"

"Yes, Juergen! Now I want you to dance with me, and hold me very close!"

Juergen was more than happy to oblige and led Blake out onto the dance floor, for what turned out to be the final dance. When it was over, Juergen and Blake walked outside to a dark spot under a tree. Juergen gathered up Blake in his arms and kissed him. After a few minutes Juergen pulled away and said, "I could probably do anything I wanted to you about now."

Blake smiled and nodded his head. "Anything you want Juergen. I'm yours."

Juergen laughed, "that's good to know and maybe one day who knows. I probably ought to get going before I do so something ungentlemanly - you're so beautiful it's hard to resist temptation."

Blake gave Juergen a quick kiss on the lips. A tear glistened on Blake's cheek that Juergen wiped away. Blake turned and went back inside looking for the girls. He found the Girls-Only Club members sitting together on two facing sofas in a lounge next to the banquet room. Blake plopped down between Amy and Kathy on one couch, while Karen, Penny and Janet faced them on the other. Amy and Kathy fell against Blake playfully exaggerating how exhausted they were. With their three large pink lacy skirts puffed up around them and with their disheveled hair and makeup, and their weary, laughing smiles, Blake imagined that they made quite a picture. "I think I'm happier this moment than I'll ever be in my life," Blake said. "I love you all and I'll forever treasure this evening. I want to always be your friends, and I want to always be in the club, and I want you to promise me that the club will be here forever and ever!!"

Amy said, "I love you too Pamela, and I will always be in the club and the club will exist for ever and ever!"

"No matter what?" Blake asked.

"No matter what!"

"And I love you too, Pamela," Kathy said, "and I will always be in the club and the club will exist for ever and ever!"

Then the three girls on the other couch said the same thing and Blake had to fight back his tears of joy.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
Blake and the girls spent the night at Kathy's house. They had been so tired from the wedding and reception that they had fallen asleep lying against each other on the thick carpeted floor of Kathy's bedroom. Assorted quilts were thrown over them for warmth. At noon, with the sun streaming through the windows, they finally woke up. Their six pretty bridesmaid dresses were heaped in a pile on Kathy's bed. Blake was snuggled between Penny and Janet. Like the others he was wearing only his bra and panties. Their slips, shoes, crinolines and accessories were scattered everywhere.

Surveying the scene of utter chaos, the girls giggled and made jokes and teased Kathy about why couldn't she keep her room neat. In the distance they heard the phone ring, and then the sound of Mrs. O'Connor walking up the stairs. The door opened slowly and she poked her head in to see if the girls were awake.

"Phone call, Pamela. It's your mom." Blake's face must have shown panic, for she quickly added, "she doesn't seem to be upset."

Blake got up and searched for his slip to put on, but Mrs. O'Connor said, "it's just girls in the house today. You can go downstairs like that!"

Blake smiled at her and followed her downstairs to the kitchen phone. It was nice to walk around in just a bra and panties, he thought: to feel free enough to do it. He picked up the phone and said, "hello, mom."

"Hello, honey. Did you enjoy yourself at the wedding?"

"Yes, mom. Is everything OK? I mean with dad?"

"That's why I'm calling. Last night he couldn't sleep and wouldn't let me sleep. About three in the morning he came to the realization that you were, in his words, "a lost cause." He said that he had let go of the idea that you were his son. I think he was fighting back tears. You must understand that you mean a lot to him because he loves you, regardless of what he says or does. Anyway his anger subsided after that, except that he went to the kitchen and got three large plastic trash bags, and then marched up to your room and put all your clothes in them. Every single pants, shirt, underwear, winter coat everything. Then he tied them up and put them out on the curb for the garbage men. Well at that point I intervened and said that we should at least give the clothes to Good Will, so we put them in the garage for the time being. All this at four in the morning! When he was done, he said to me, "that's the end of Blake." Then he crawled into bed and has been sleeping ever since."

"But what about school, and everyone else? Can I come home?" Tears welled up in Blake's eyes thinking of the enormity of the situation.

"Of course you can come home. I won't let anything happen to you. Your father wouldn't dare throw you out. But you see that you'll have to be Pamela. It's a sudden change obviously, but that's the bottom line. Your father is forcing your hand. There's no middle ground. No transition. The moment you set foot inside the house again, you'll have to be Pamela. You'll be my daughter. You'll have to go to school as Pamela starting Monday. There's no choice."

Blake was stunned. Everything he had wanted, everything he had prayed for was at hand. He would never have to pretend to be a boy again. "I don't know what to say," Blake said after awhile. He was deliriously happy yet also felt horribly guilty for what he had put his dad through. "Will dad ever forgive me?"

"I don't know Blake, well, I guess I should say Pamela from now on. The best we can hope for is many tiny little steps forward that one day lead to your dad seeing you as his daughter. I'm hopeful. Remember how far I traveled in my feelings at the diner with Mrs. O'Connor. It's a journey your father will have to make also and let's hope he does make it."

"When should I come home?"

"You can come home any time. I'll make sure it's OK, don't worry. Your father asked Ann if she wanted your bedroom, since it's larger than hers, and she said yes. So I guess you'll have to now take her bedroom."

"That's not fair!"

"I know that, but what can we do about it? Ann will not give it back to you. It's going to be hard enough to stop her from traumatizing you as it is!"

"OK mom. I guess that's a small price to pay to avoid a confrontation. I'll be home this afternoon."

"Janice is looking forward to you coming back and I think Barry is quite OK with it. Don't worry, one way or another, we'll make sure that you can live comfortably in your own home!"

"I can't thank you enough!"

After hanging up, Blake relayed the conversation to the girls and Mrs. O'Connor. They wished him courage and gave him their assurances that they would stick by him until he was accepted everywhere, both at school and at home, as Pamela. Kathy reminded him that his room at her house would always be available for him, should he need to use it.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
Later that afternoon, Mrs. O'Connor drove Blake home. He took his entire collection of girls' clothes with him, neatly packed in two suitcases which Mrs. O'Connor loaned him. His bridesmaid dress hung in a plastic case on a hanger. To be as unobtrusive as possible Blake had decided to wear jeans, a white blouse and sneakers for his trip home. In spite of himself, he couldn't resist wearing his new, larger breasts, even if they were somewhat provocative. He knew that from this time forth, he would never be without them. They would be on his chest in one form or another, and he would go through his life imagining no other possibility. Hopefully, with the help of Mr. Morris, he would get real breasts before too long.

Inside the house, Blake found that all was quiet. He put his things in the living room and proceeded up the stairs to what had been his room. At the top of the stairs he heard voices coming from his bedroom and when he looked in, he found his dad, Barry and Ann hard at work rearranging the furniture, cleaning and doing some painting. They stopped what they were doing to look at him. Ann gave him her usual smirk and then advanced toward him. Before he knew what happened she smacked him hard on the face. "That's for running away from me yesterday. Now get out of my room, faggot."

Through the searing pain in his face that brought instant tears to his eyes, Blake saw his dad jump up to stop Ann.

"Cut that out Ann!" And then with a look of utter confusion, betrayal and hopelessness, he added, "he's your sister now. You can't go on picking on him. He's a girl. I mean you have to treat him like a girl. Girl's don't get hit."

Crying, Blake ran to his father and threw himself against him, his face buried against his neck and his breasts pushed into his chest and his arms encircling him and crying. Blake's chest heaved with emotion.

"Oh, daddy," he said through his sobs, "I'll be the best daughter you ever had. Thank you," and he clung as tightly to his dad as he could.

His father at first acted like Blake was radioactive: keeping his arms out and away. But looking down at the hysterical figure holding him, he saw the white straps of Blake's bra through his white blouse, and the gentle wisps of hair clinging to Blake's neck, and he gently lowered his arms till they held him.

"I don't know Blake, Pamela. It's hard on me. I don't know what I'm doing. You're my flesh and blood and I don't want to lose your mom or Janice. I came to the realization last night that I can bear what you've done if only you're now always a girl. You'll be Pamela. It'll be like you've always been Pamela, but only just began living with us here. Blake was a son I had who died yesterday. I guess he'll live on in photographs or my memory but Pamela is not him. She's someone new, who I guess I'll have to learn to know and maybe even love one day, though I don't think I can love her right now. And since Pamela is new, she starts out at the beginning and gets Ann's old room while Ann gets Blake's room."

"I understand, Daddy. It's OK. I don't mind and I think you're right."

"I'll expect you to only do girl's things. I mean I don't want you having it both ways. You'll help your mom and Janice with the cooking, cleaning and laundry. No more taking you to ball games. No more little league baseball."

"That's OK daddy. I don't want to do any boy's things."

With that they separated and then Blake walked over to Barry and gave him a hug. Like his father, Barry first hesitated but then embraced him.

"Welcome, little sister," he said stiffly and Blake hugged him harder. Janice and his mom entered the room carrying some of Ann's things that were being moved.

Blake rushed to his mom and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around him and rocked him back and forth slightly and said, "I love you Pamela. I'm sure this has all turned out for the best."

"I'm happy it's worked out!" Janice said and wiped away a few tears from her cheek. Blake ran to her and gave her a hug.

Only Ann viewed the heart wrenching scene with disdain. With everyone looking on, Blake went up to her and stood in front of her. "Ann, please let me be your sister. Give me a chance. I've always been proud of your determination to get strong. Can't you use your strength to protect me and not hurt me? I'm going to really need you to protect me at school and around town."

Looking down at the ground, Ann mumbled, "I can't promise anything."

"But will you at least try Ann?"

Looking up at him she saw the large red welt on his cheek. For the first time she really saw the femininity in his face and she felt sorry for having caused such a large bruise. She reached out and gently touched the sore spot. "OK, Pamela, I'll try."

And with that Pamela cautiously reached out to give Ann a hug. And the funny thing was, she let him. For many long moments Pamela cried softly on Ann's shoulder, and then she felt Ann returning the embrace.
 
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
End Part VI
 
 

The End

 
 
End of The Girls-Only Club © 1997,2002,2011,2013 Pamela
 

If you like this story please leave a Kudo or Comment.
If you have the time, I really would love to hear from you in a PM.

Thank you for reading my story! ~Pamela

up
140 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

roller-coaster finish!

wow. Ups, downs, and back to ups again!

Whew, what a ride!

thanks for sharing this

DogSig.png

Coaster is right.

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

What a ride!

Yeah Pamela!

such a great story im glad

such a great story im glad that pam is at least allowed to be herself :)

Great Story--great ride!

Elizabeth Donavan's picture

This story seems very real to me, and I can imagine how it could have turned out differently, with the father not accepting Pamela, or the mother doing the same. It is good that all involved found their humanity and accepted Blake's change into Pamela. It also says a lot about how abusive this society is to women, and the strength we need to overcome that. For those transitioning, it is even worse, as they are treated as subhuman creatures rather than members of the opposite sex, at least in America. In Europe the attitude is different and more accepting. Perhaps someday it will be the same in America.

Wow! What a bizarre journey!

It was a little tough at times to read, but I made it through it! Pamela/Blake may just have a chance at a life she desires now.
It would've been nice to have seen some of the Villains in this story get their comeuppances, but I guess that's another story.
Pamela dear, great story, though dark at times! Loving Hugs Talia

Echo - rather bizarre for me

Too many manipulating people. The Girls Only Club put the pressure on so very quickly. Pamela succumbs very quickly without much background. All the siblings are pretty unkind. The very nasty wedding scenes. .... it's all a bit OTT for me.
The scene with the girls demonstrating bras is very, er, open-minded for what I think I know of teenage girls.
AP