Hayfield Hall PDA - For Fans of A New Style of Education

Printer-friendly version

I've been a fan of Karen Page's story, A New Style of Education, for a while now. At first, I had trouble of keeping track of who was who until I found her character list. When I first saw the list, I was thinking of the PDA's often mentioned in the story and ... well ... created what you see below. Just click anywhere on the PDA to get things started, then click on the tabs at the top of the screen to navigate. Enjoy! :)

Story and characters copyright 2005-2007 by Karen Page
iNode online PDA simulator copyright 2007 by Heather Rose Brown

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

PDA

I'm really impressed. I am also a great fan of ANSoE but I never would have thought of anything like this. For one thing, I wouldn't even know where to start.

Enjoy? You bet!

Susie

Very clever!

I've fallen behind on this series but really enjoyed your tribute!
hugs!
grover

Now, how about one for Educated in the Hills?

Wow, I am impressed, Heather. You never stop amazing us, do you.

Aunt Holly

One of the most difficult things to give away is kindness.
It usually comes back to you.

Holly

PDA Fun

I had a lot of fun creating the PDA for A Different Style of Education and I appreciate all the votes and comments. I was thinking of creating one for Educated in the Hills, but that's going to take a bit longer. I haven't been able to find a character list like I did for ADSoE, so I'll need to read through EitH again to create a list and then check with the author to see if it'd be okay to post the new PDA.

Heather Rose Brown :)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

re: PDA Fun

Hi,

I came home on Sunday and saw these waiting in my private area. Heather was very kind to ask my permission before asking, since it is a semi-closed universe.

And thank you Erin for quickly setting up the Universe label on the Add/Ammend Content area.

Hugs

Karen

You will have no problem getting Penny's permission

For everyone else's info, I spoke to Penny last night, and she was wondering if she dared impose on Heather. She will be very glad to help Heather create a second PDA.
Holly

One of the most difficult things to give away is kindness.
It usually comes back to you.

Holly

I always wanted one

I know some of what is done but in order for me to even do it I would need that exact model. I think I found it but I just don't have the money for it. If I am guessing about the True model I would also need the correct software. So could you tell me exact Model and software that it is running so I can use something like it please? Other then that what a wonderful job you did.

Sorry but

I am truly sorry but you did forget a section for this PDA sense Karin and Penny are allowing for transfer students. Even if it is just between 2 groups of partners. So Maybe you should update both PDA's.

Update

Your Pda needs to be updated. I found a few things that you should have added just from the Character list that was provided which you provide a link for then also reading through the stories again you find Emma's Male name is Ian. It would also be nice to add a section for the four Transfer students

Neat idea

Jamie Lee's picture

That PDA was a neat idea for listing those in a story.

Others have feelings too.

Thank you!

It was kinda fiddly putting it together, but it was fun too! :)