White Witch Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

White Witch

6

8WW7

5

White
Witch Sigil

The White Witch is the most powerful spell caster on earth, Rachael Aurora and her Apprentice will be pushed to their limits. Satyr, undead, shape shifters, Magic users, and a host of Mythological creatures will befriend her or Attack her which is friend and which is Foe. The fate of all life on the planet hangs on The White Witch finding the Green Mother's Scepter.

It has been several decades since I came into my power. I was the first female ever to apprentice under the 'Merlin', his real name lost in time. I cursed the warlock that had become a writer, turning out Supernatural as I looked over the aftermath of the battle. I had been too late for this set of “Winchesters”, the werewolf was dead, but so were they. I was really hating the popularity of Supernatural, almost as much as those Twilight Movies. Both had left trails of dead kids or dead “Hunters”. They got just enough info to become dinner for the creature they hunt. Made the proliferation of Vamps and Were-wolves a bigger problem. The remains spread about the Ruins of one of my favorite Food places. All that was left of this 'In and Out Burger' was a few pieces of tile and the sign. It looked amazingly pristine, except for the missing B and R, The ever popular 'In and out urge', I restored the sign, knowing it would soon be vandalized once more. I then decided to clean up, the mess on me. I sent out a magic pulse, the blood and gore that had splattered me. My white cape, Corset Dress and thigh high stiletto boots, all with red silk ties and laces, became sparkling clean. As the militia Leader approached, I flipped open the badge wondering what he would see. It was always different, unless you were trained then all you would see is a empty white leather wallet with red stitching.

The Militia Officer, 'Lieutenant Addams' according to the patch attached to his gray and green Camo was embossed in gold relief. It was bright as opposed to dark letters spelling out 'Cali Isle Security' just below it. He had two wounds a scratch across his forehead, and his torn and bloody left arm, handsome even if the forehead scars didn't heal, but with my Magic salve they would. He asked “Ms. Aurora, what's the NAOP Security doing on Cali Isle?” Then pointing at my apprentice, “So you two just pop in from your prom”

I Glanced at Jessica, she was in her Avatars base form. Guess we did look rather young, one of the perks of being a magic user. Jessica looked like Jessica Rabbit, sparkling red gown and all the other entrapment’s of that smoking Toon. It was the form which she had taken as part of her service while learning under me. Some are born with magic others take on another form to accept it. As in the case of my Brother James, who had threatened to go to one of my less ethical peers. He now wore the avatar that is my new apprentice Jessica. Most of the time the Original personality is lost for ever with the new apprentice building a new life from the template they chose.

All of magic users are affected by the magic, females are subject to nymph characteristics. Which helps in that sex is the best way for a witch to recharge their magical reserves. It has many different names awen, ki, karma, mana, so but it does not really describe it. “Well she's just a novice level apprentice, she does not learn transmogrify till level two.” I turned my attention back to the Lieutenant “Well Lieutenant Addams, Cali Isle may consider itself a sovereign country but the North American Organization of Provinces considers it a valuable territory. Of course I can go and leave this investigation your capable hands.” When I arrived Lieutenant Addams was getting tossed all over the area, and barely surviving the raking the werewolf was giving him “Jessica, pack up our gear and we shall leave the Lieutenant to his ruminations and I hope there is someone that can administer wolves-bane in the proper strength. Say good Bye Lieutenant.”

Jessica squeaked “Good Bye Lieutenant.” only half covering her giggle. I really wondered if my little brother would be very happy being this hot nymph even though he begged to be my apprentice. My Brother was buried deep inside the visage of Jessica Rabbit, said it was an homage to all Toons since they had been digitized by presidential order after the Toon War, led by the Weasels. Many people died and Toons that fought with us were treated as as if they had fought for the weasels, the final battle won because Roger Rabbit had knocked them dead with a gag so hilariously funny that Toons on both sides perished but the Weasels forces had been decimated. The human race was still laughing about it a week later but the president and congress digitized all surviving Toons as they were afraid of them all.

Five years after the Toon War, Southern California had taken a big hit, 8.77 earthquake along the San Andreas fault, instead of sinking the land mass just floated away, well till it get caught on the Channel Islands, the long thin strip of land that ran from Salinas to the tip of Baja California. The Magic required to keep it floating was still lingering though very few could see it, of course being part of the strongest Magic Ley line in the northern hemisphere didn't hurt. Arizona was upset the oceanfront property they were expecting never appeared, just turned Palm Springs into an off shore reef so you needed to be up in the mountains above, Palm Springs to be enjoying the view of Cali Isle. Millions died, could have been much worse, but my mother had given her life to float the Isle and only lost about two miles of land all around the Isle. It's been six years and still hurts to see her locked in stasis of the spell she can never stop casting. We were on the edge of what used to be the City of Sunset Beach just east of the old Naval Depot that was now part of the Catalina Caverns. The Shoreline now three miles east of where it had been, much of the city had been reclaimed by nature as many of the coastal cities had been abandoned. There were new homes going up but they were Eco-friendly as required for building in reclaimed land.

As I set the portal up for us to leave an agitated Addams came over to 'request' our help. “Ms. Aurora, we do need your help.” I powered down the portal, and pulled out the wolves-bane salve, Jessica had continued to salt the bones of the werewolf with silver nitrate. 'Now for the bad news' I thought, “Okay Addams here's the deal, your going to be applying the salve for a month and if you forget I'll be back to cut your head off and then burn your werewolf body.” Jessica cast the fire spell right on time, as everyone turned to look at the flaming body. It was at times like this that BBQ became, more or less... unappetizing.

Lieutenant Addams paled, “Ms. Aurora, do you have an extra Jar so I don't run out.” I laughed, they ask the same question every time. My Apprentice Jessica Replied, “Relax Lieutenant, the White Witch Salves and potions are unending for the length of requirement, so if you'll just place your thumb here we will collect payment.”

Jessica was turning out to be my best Apprentice I've had in a decade, surviving three cases, and cool enough to make sure we got paid. The last Apprentice I had always seemed to be an airhead forgot the billing equipment or would just forget to bring it up. The thing is the credits charged were not for me, but for the apprentice, so when they were finished training they had the credits to strike out on their own. Addams, touched his thumb to the pad she offered. “Not to worry it will be spread out over 6 months should not be to bad, but it could help you stop smoking as it costs about the same.” Giggled Jessica. Lieutenant Addams was amazed as he had been trying to quit.

While they are busy flirting I tap into the Ley lines to recharge and read the area, there were three more wolves in this pack, and they were headed to the Caverns of Catalina. I pull out my broom, “Come Jessica we need to go now before they reach the caverns.” The caverns were caused by the collision of the two land masses. The chain of Islands were actually all connected to the same shelf.

“But Rachael, he's cute and …..” she frowned. I silenced her, with a wave of my hand, “True he is, and if you survive this trip we'll come back my darling Apprentice.” With that she slid on behind me sidesaddle, as the long red sequined dress kept her from doing other wise. The reason she was so interest in him wasn't just because of his looks. No, it was a problem all apprentices went through. I knew she needed to recharge as well. The problem, stated simply, is power. It takes time and practice to be able to tap into Ley lines for Magic. The easiest way to power up is by taking power from others through touch. It's harmless if used properly. So, they play succubus for a few months while learning, some never stop because it is quite the rush. Sometimes even I miss the closeness of power up sex. But it's nothing like tapping into Ley Lines, the raw power is sometimes better than sex.

We caught up with the Were-wolves just a league from the caverns, and as we got closer I new we had to stop them now as I felt there was another fifteen in the caverns more than we could handle by ourselves and I did not wish to sacrifice my Apprentice. Hmm even more important since she is family. I buzzed them making them jump for cover, looping up and landing in front of them. I drew the runed silver katana, “Jessica cast a twenty meter field spell.” The Field spell would lock us into a specified diameter keeping everything inside and repelling all incoming creatures or scans. I faced the trio of wolves, two leaped towards me I slashed and rolled, cutting the left leg off of the one that came from my right rolling under the wolf's attack from the left. The third wolf transformed, “Stop you fools, she did what we were to late for, stopping the rogue from killing. We should be thankful to her not attacking her.”

The wolf that had missed went for Jessica, but her spell field made him bounce off. “Good job my Apprentice, keep focused.” The one I had wounded transformed , stanching its wounds as it's regen kicked in, he knelt on the ground. The last Wolf still in form recovered and came at me once more I twisted right and slashed through the Wolf's path, slicing it in half.

The other wolves knelt in supplication. “We surrender, please White Witch we beg Mercy.” Good to know that my reputation precedes me sometimes. Well another bit of Fall out from mainstream Television Wolves and Vamps wanting to live like humans trying to stay tier monstrous impulses. Some had been able too, others crack, which I guess what was going on earlier, and some forget themselves in the heat of battle.

I put my sword away and healed the kneeling wolf, “The other is sacrificed for it attacked my apprentice.” True it was almost impossible to have hurt Jessica while she was casting. Still the attack may have frightened her if she had peeked and caused her to freeze up and become vulnerable. Rule one in the field for novice's, close your eyes and cast. I had lost three apprentices because they couldn't follow that simple rule. That's why attacking a novice is a death sentence. I scanned their Minds they were contrite, I did my best to soothe their minds.


“But he is my mate, please do not burn him. He can be saved, I offer my service for his life.” The Female was crying yet very respectful. Also talented, as most wolves have to put on or take off their clothing when they transform. She had created them as she transformed, she was a Were-wolf witch. I had heard of them but never quite sure if they were legend or real.

“He attacked my Apprentice who was casting, would you not do the same for one that attacked your apprentice. We must enforce the 'Merlin's' law, or we fail those that rely on us.” I saw her go through a gamut of emotions finally screaming in Anguish. Damn now I feel the need to recharge and feel the rut come upon me. He plead with her as he comforted her in his arms. It was so moving as they embraced, her clothes shimmered and they kissed. Funny it was on the remains of a Hilton Hotel. I created a brass bed with silk sheets and floated them on to it.

As they got more intimate, I pull out the broom, 'Jessica time to go, do you wish to visit the Lieutenant?” she jumped on behind me, I sent to Serina, {Your Pack is protected by the White Witch I have placed my sigil on you all, but know this if any go hunting you forfeit that protection.}

We found the Lieutenant, and Jessica recharged, I even found a bit of Diversion as well. It was tough not too after being in the mind of another as they were intimate. It always made me very horny, Especially after being in the minds of two other nymphs.

up
104 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Is the Toon War,

eartquake, and release of TV vampires and werewolves related?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Toon war happened first

then a few years later the earthquake, the Creatures have been around just the proliferation became more evident because of the TV shows, books and Movies because of the increased victims available.

Guess I was a little too vague on those points. Once again author knowledge not shared properly Thank you for pointing that out

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

very, very interesting

toons, weres, witches .....

very cool. Look forward to the rest of the story.

DogSig.png

Thank you, I am really

having fun with this story. Have a plan to put out a chapter every week, for at least 6 weeks at the moment, never know when I am going to get to busy to keep up but I figure I needed some feedback to help keep it flowing.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

ROFG XD

Sam and Dean would never die to a silly werewolf xD

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Very True

but the want to be's would just be a tasty snack

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

On one hand this story is

On one hand this story is very interesting. Your worldbuilding seems decent. On the other you've problems connecting the dots. The white witch explains about her apprentice, then she's dealing with the aftermath of some werewolf attack. Then she explains some more about the world and then she has another fight. The problem is all these points sort of stand seperate. I don't really see the connection between them.

Her brother has become female to get magic and somehow sacrificed his personality in the process. So her brother is essentially dead or is he just overwhelmed by feminity. Why did he need to change sex anyway?

You've chosen a difficult character. The less powerful the easier to write is usually the way it goes, but you've chosen someone at the very top of the food chain. I wonder what kind of story you've planned.

This story has quite some potential if you manage to connect Auroras narrating the world with the storyline. Right now it is somehow disconnected which gives the story a very strange feel.

Thank you for writing,
Beyogi

Thank you for the helpful

will see if I can connect the scenes better, my problem came when i felt I needed to move more info about the Apprentice to the first chapter, then not blend it in very well. It was sort of a last minute thought.

I Guess I should run these through Jasmine before I post as she had loved the first chapter the way it was. Sorry for making it easy to lose intrest

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Well I haven't lost interest

Well I haven't lost interest yet. Do you have your original version somewhere? Maybe you should also post that one. I mean it's also kinda fun to keep guessing about the TG part ;)

Last minute changes are usually a bad idea. If you feel that way, sleep a night over it and consider it again.

This story is very interesting so far, the only problem are the strange breaks in the narration.