Starting College My Way

Printer-friendly version

Starting College My Way. A story of fiction by Symphony Simms.

It’s is time for Leslie to go off to college. Leslie is a closet crossdresser. His sisters used
to dress him as a girl when he was young and he loved it, but as he got older his parents
made them stop. He loves wearing dresses, but now has to do it in secret. He hopes that
being away from home he will find opportunities to dress as a girl, but by a strange set of
mistakes and coincidences, he finds himself wearing dresses far more than he expected.

Chapter 1. Leaving home.

Thursday September 5th
“So you have the address and the other students are expecting you,” said my Mom.
“Yes Mom and I have the GPS to show me how to get there.”
“And be very careful in Philly, especially on the Schuylkill expressway,” she continued unabated, “and you’ve get your cellphone?”
“Yes Mom I always have my cellphone!”
“Don’t forget to call when you get there and no texting while you are driving.”
“Yes Mom.”
“And don’t be home too late because we worry about you if you’re late.”
“I am 19 now Mom and I can take care of myself you know.”
“I know Leslie but you will always be my little boy.”
”Oh please don’t remind me again Mom I get that all the time from my sisters.”

My name is Leslie Haigt and I was named after my Scottish grandfather. Leslie was a popular boys name in the earlier part of the 20 century but has since become popular as a girl’s name and very few boys are named Leslie, but it’s my name, but I don’t want to worry you with my problems. My family is from Reading PA which leaves a 2 1/2 hour drive to get to my new college where I will soon begin studying math after scoring really high SATs.

It was is not a terrible long drive from my home in Reading PA to my new college town of Mt Laurel NJ where I would spend the next few year of my life, but it was far enough where I didn’t expect my parents to just show up unexpectedly. I am going to learn to become a mathematician, whatever they do I am not sure but I am told it can pay really well. I expect math to lead me into computer programming which is my favorite subject, but before I can attend class I need to find somewhere to live which is where I am going now.

Winston College is a well-respected university, without a football or any other major sports program, which attracted me because it cuts down on the jocks. I have a couple of friends who are jocks but I don’t want to go to a big college where they take ‘jockmanship’ to the next level. I am hoping it’s going to be a quiet nerdy type college where I should fit in just fine.
The college has very few faculty residence dorms, but it does send out a publication that lists all available student accommodation that have been verified as suitable, so I called a few and arranged appointments.

I didn’t want anyone to travel with me because I could use some alone time. I live with my mother, father and one or two sisters with another sister close by. I really like my family and all of my sisters but they do get a little overpowering sometimes and I want to feel more like an adult. When they are around I am always the little one.

Another reason to make the trip on my own is so I can stop at a couple of clothes stores in areas where I am not known and check out the intimates department and maybe get a couple of items for myself.

I drove through Philly and across the Franklin Bridge into New Jersey without problem, mainly because it’s all interstate and the GPS makes that part easy. I am driving my Mom’s old Honda Civil that I think is a great little car and my Mom has had it from new which is 12 years. True my oldest sister had use of it when she was at college but she didn’t abuse it either. The Garmin led me into Mt Laurel and on to the university grounds where I got my student card before the rush on Monday, then it was back to the car and soon I was driving down a pleasant avenue of large old houses with huge trees around them providing lots of shade. I stopped outside 920 Swedes Road.

This must have been a very regal house a few years ago when these houses were in style. It looked a little dated now, but perfect for dividing up into college student apartments.
The main door led me into a large conservatory with glass on 3 sides of the room. On the other wall there were two doors labeled 920A and 920B. I pushed the button for 920B which is the upstairs apartment and the one I had asked to see. The bell rang. Soon an attractive blonde woman/girl came to the door.

“Hi I am here about the room”
“Oh you must be Leslie?” she asked as she shook my hand. “I am Angie the girl you spoke to on the phone and I am a freshman taking engineering. Please come in and take a look around. The other girls are in their rooms and will be glad to meet you.”
She showed me up the steep but wide stairway and into the large eat-in kitchen which was all very clean and tidy, and she showed me the cupboards that each person has for their food.

“I have been here for two weeks already, making sure I find myself a good job,” she said. “I don’t have a rich family so I need to support myself. We all share the cooking and cleaning equally and we have a rule that no dishes will ever be left on the counter or in the sink, ever, because they should either be clean and in the cupboard or in the dishwasher, but I am sure that is what you were expecting.” She continued through the kitchen into a hallway and into what would be my room, which was larger than I expected, with two closets big enough to store most of my stuff and a desk against the far wall, but no other furniture. I made a mental note that I was going to need to get myself a bed and a dresser and other stuff. Next to my room there was a back door leading to a deck and a fire escape.
“We expect to have a few nice evenings on that deck before the good weather is finished,” she said. “And with all of the trees around us no one can see what we are doing up there.”
‘That’s nice’ I thought, but I couldn’t think what of what they would be doing up there.
“And that leads us to Carla’s room,” said Angie, where I found myself smiling at a pretty young red headed young woman sitting on the edge of her bed in a bath robe that was open at the front showing her bra and panties. She held her robe closed with one hand then stood up to shake my hand.

“Hi I am Carla. Forget about the last name right now as you will never be able to remember it,” she said with great expression in her voice. “I hope you will enjoy it here because we all do and we all have a good friendship together. What will you be studying? I am studying ECE” (which I later found out was early childhood education, and the reason why she talks to everyone in that expressive manner, a little like she is talking to a child) “and I am my second year of a 4 year program.”
It took me a moment to realize that she was waiting for me to answer the question she had asked two sentences ago.
“Oh, mathematics,” I replied.
“Oooh do we have a brainiac in our midst?” said Carla.
“I wouldn’t say that,” I answered, “although I will admit to being a nerd.”
“Don’t worry, you don’t look like a nerd. Have you got any special characteristics we should know about we fore we let you join our little clique?” asked Carla.
“Oh I should let you know that I play guitar and sing so I am not always the quietest of people, but I will promise to shut up if you need to study or anything.”
“Oh that’s cool provided everyone understands each other’s need to have quiet time to get our work done then we will get on fine,” said Angie, “so what type of music do you play?”
“Well my sister and I like to play and sing and are always looking for nice songs that we can both do together. My sister Fiona is a year older than me and is studying Music at the Philly School of Art. I am sure she will come over here once in a while so we can sing together. Just lately we have been learning the Band Perry song ‘If I die young’ because it’s so beautiful.”

They both agreed how pretty that song is and said if I can sing that kind of song then we could play any time. Then for some reason they both just gave me a hug. I guess that song just makes people want to hug each other. When the hugs were over there was silence for just a moment before Carla started talking again.

“So you have to meet MJ while you are here. She is a really nice girl, just a little different to me or Angie,” Carla said as we made our way down the hall and knocked on MJ’s door. A pretty young lady about my size opened the door wearing jeans and a baggy tee shirt, shortish brown hair and no make-up but still quite attractive. The first thing I noticed about her were the words ‘Don’t Take No Crap Sister’ across her chest. She looked at us all in turn without saying anything.
“MJ this is Leslie our prospective new roommate,” said Angie.
“Thanks goodness,” said MJ. “I thought it was the mice come to collect the rent.”
“You have mice?” I asked with a raised pitch to my voice.
“No,” said Carla. “We had mice for a while last year but they are gone now. MJ likes to joke that the mice were part of the Chinese family that own the building because they are all so small.”
“That and the fact that it took so long to get rid of the mice that I though they must have been family,” said MJ in a droll monotone voice. “Look it’s really nice to meet you but I have been feeling a bit down today. I just heard that John F Kennedy died.”
“But he’s been dead since before you were born,” said Angie.
“I know that now,” she said, “but it doesn’t make me feel any better when people keep hiding things from me. He was the most famous catholic who ever lived.”
“What about the Pope,” I said.
“Don’t split hairs,” said MJ. “I’m sure he could have been Pope if it wasn’t for that horrible Monroe woman.”

It took me a moment to realize that this girl was not just crazy but just being a comedian and another moment for me to burst out giggling.
“What’s up with her,” MJ asked as I was giggling.
“Must be allergic to the mice,” said Carla.
I couldn’t stop giggling so Angie put her arm around my shoulders and let me down the hallway. But I could still hear MJ from behind me. “She is studying psychology,” said Angie. “Can you imagine her as a shrink making jokes about her patients? I think she should be studying drama. She is always acting out one part or another.”
“Don’t listen to anything these two say, they are liars,” MJ continued from her room. “They will probable tell you that I am perfectly normal and you don’t have to worry about me.”
“I think MJ likes you already,” said Angie. “She likes anyone who gets her dry sense of humor and laughs at her jokes. We try to keep a straight face and just laugh on the inside but sometimes it can be difficult.”
“So what do you think,” said Carla from behind me. “Did we pass the test? Do you think you might want to stay with us, because we all like you?”
“I think you are all sweet and the room is nice,” I said. “Why should I bother looking at other places? You have sold me.” And that was the cue for more hugs from Carla and Angie. MJ had already closed her door.

“So what is your plan now?” they asked, “and when are you going to move in?”
“Well its Thursday today and I don’t have my first class till Wednesday, so I was thinking of moving in Sunday. My bed won’t arrive till Monday but we have a nice blow up mattress at home that I can use for one night.”
That is cool they explained as Monday and Tuesday are orientation and meet and greet days, together with time to get books etc. and my bed being delivered. I gave Angie a check for the rent and they gave me a key, then I was on my way back. I was really pleased with myself finding a nice place to stay on my first attempt, which also gave me some extra time to go clothes shopping on the way home.

My sisters were fun to be with when I was growing up. There always seemed to be one of them who had time for me, and when they occasionally dressed me up in girl’s clothes for fun and for some reason I didn’t complain. They said I looked cute as a girl. I said they looked cute as girls too so we didn’t have a problem. That got a little stale as I got to 8 or 9 and they were frightened of my friends seeing me in girls clothes so it kind of petered out.

I missed those times. I still want to feel cute, but now we at the stage where if I want to wear girl’s clothes, I have to do it in secret and I would be mortified if they found out, so I have appropriated some stuff for myself and when I am away at college I will dress some more.

Last year all of them were away from home for the first time ever so I go quite a few opportunities to dress up in their clothes, but I never left the house. I am hoping to get some opportunities to go outside in girls’ clothing, but I don’t know exactly how that is going to happen, but I think getting to share an apartment with 3 girls is a definite bonus.

I spent half an hour at J.C. Penney then half an hour at Belk looking for some bits and pieces. I bought myself a frilly pink lacy nightgown and matching panties and bath robe hoping that I had some occasion to use them and I bought a bra, matching panties and some breast enhancers to fill up the bra and give me a little lift, which I need because I am pretty flat otherwise. I also bought myself a summer dress in chiffon or something similar that was colored by red and orange flowers with lacy trim around the shoulders. All of these things I carefully hid in the trunk of the car so I could leave them at the apartment tomorrow.

Friday September 6th.
Today would be my last day at my Mom and Dad’s Real Estate office where I had worked part time during the summer. The entire office took me out for lunch at a local restaurant and after that they sent me home at 2pm. I was glad of a little time at home on my own to collect my girly things together in my red suitcase and take them to Mt Laurel with a box full of other essentials like books and games etc. and a couple of things for the room. My Mom gave me a nice picture of the family to hang on the wall and a reading lamp for the desk together with a bedside table, another lamp and a clock.

I got to Mt Laurel at 6:30 pm, I let myself in to the apartment and shouted up the stairs. No one answered so I took all my stuff up to the room and arranged it in a neat row of boxes with my red suitcase lying flat so my new dress wouldn’t wrinkle. I could unpack everything on Sunday when I moved in properly. When I was finished I grabbed a glass of water and sat down on the couch in the lounge area when MJ came and sat down on the couch next to me, pulled her legs under her, facing me and looked into my eyes.
“How are you pretty boy?” she said.
“I am doing just fine MJ thank you,” I said. “I’m just moving in a few things ahead of schedule before I move in properly on Sunday”.
“Do you mind me calling you pretty boy?” she said. “That kind of talk doesn’t bother you does it?”
“Uh, no,” I said unsure of where this was going. “As long as you don’t call me fuck features or dog face you can call me pretty much whatever you like.”
“Good.” She said. “I think we are going to get along just fine. I have some pretty cool friends you might like to meet and there are a couple of great places I know where people like us can hang out and not be bothered.”
“Places where jocks don’t know about and wouldn’t be seen dead in them anyway you mean?”
“You know it!” she said. “Where people like us can go and be ourselves and not be bothered by anyone.”
“I will look forward to it,” I said.
“I like you clothes,” she said.
“Oh I don’t wear stuff like this usually,” I told her. “These are my office clothes I have been wearing things like this to work at my folk’s office during the summer. You will never believe it but this tweed jacket actually belongs to my mother.”
“Oh I believe it, it’s really cool,” she said then she placed her hand on the back of mine that was resting on the sofa.

“I like you,” said MJ. “I think you and I are going to get along just fine.”
“I do too,” I replied. “I am really happy to find a place to stay with a group of nice young people who are so accepting of a nerd like me.”
“As long as you don’t try to bring any boys home here as that would upset me.”
“Oh I can assure you that is not going to happen,” I said. Then she gave me a tight hug and ran off to her room.
“See you on Sunday,” she shouted from her room.

I was really pleased. I had not even moved in yet and I was friends with 3 new girls, enough to get really nice friendly hugs from all of them. I did think it would be a little difficult to explain to my Mom and Dad that I would be living with 3 girls so I decided not to tell them anything. I would persuade my Mom and Dad that they didn’t need to come down and see where I was staying because I would be home so often they would never miss me. I would see how far that gets me anyhow. I drove home listening to public radio and some Black Keys music then went straight to bed when I got home. It had been a long day and I needed by beauty rest.

Saturday September 7th
I didn’t go far on Saturday because Mom and Dad had arranged a family dinner. My Mom and Dad are a happy friendly well-adjusted couple who have made money in real estate as they both work at their own real estate company in Reading. My very attractive family consists of my mother Morag Haigt(formally Fraser), Scottish name, who is 5’-9” slim delicate and kind of flat chested with long wavy dark brown hair. When she wants to look good she wears breast enhancers which give her a good cup size increase in measurement. I know because I have tried them.

She almost always wears jeans and has a very young looking body and could pass for 25 and gets carded at restaurants regularly. She usually wears flat shoes because she is taller that her husband, my Dad Charlie when she wears heels, but she looks fantastic in heels when she ever gets to wear them. My father Charlie Haigt is about 5’-8” and slim but solid, with an overburden of dark brown hair everywhere, except for a little male pattern baldness. He wears a full beard because he says keeping up with the shaving is such a chore. His beard seems to continue down onto his chest and down his arms and coming out of his shirt sleeves. His whole body is like a forest of pine trees.

I fortunately take after my mother’s side and have I almost no hair anywhere but my head. I hardly have any hair on my face, so until I start to grow a beard I have been using one of those home laser hair removers. Seems to be working great because I don’t ever need to shave and don’t even have a shaver for my face. Once in a while I shave my legs, but that is because I love the way my legs feel in nylon, which is an entirely different story.

Family dinner is always a grand affair at our house and our house is made for entertaining. We have a massive 6 bedroom home on the side of a hill looking south over the countryside a little south of Reading PA. The dining room which has tall cathedral ceilings and seats about 12, but only 7 tonight, and my Mom has the house laid out perfectly for home entertaining.

The dining room flows into the kitchen past the granite breakfast nook, and to the side of the dining area is a huge sand stone archway leading to the lounge area. The archway doesn’t actually hold anything up, it’s just a feature, but it sure is impressive to me and I have lived here for 3 years already. My parents took advantage of the subprime mortgage mess a few years ago. They got this house for far less than it is worth.

I have 3 older sisters, Barbara, Dawn and Fiona. Fiona and I had breakfast together before we did a little guitar practice. Mom and Dad both worked on Saturday but usually got home late afternoon to start cooking etc. unless they were negotiating a sale, but they could do that from home to if necessary. Barbara usually timed her arrival for the same time as Mom. Dawn on the other hand usually timed her arrival to be dramatically late.

My oldest sister Barbara is a sweet young lady, six years older than me who is 5’-3”, average build with reasonable curves and short straight medium brown hair with natural highlights which stops above her shoulders. Barbara wears glasses but she doesn’t always have to. We think it’s a security thing because she has worn glasses most of her life but only just recently have her eyes changed where she doesn’t need them so much.

Barbara is shy and does not usually have a boyfriend, but dates occasionally. I think she is a little prudish and doesn’t put out, so guys lose patience with her after a couple of dates. It would be wonderful to see her with a nice man but it has not happened yet. Barbara has her own condo in town that Mom and Dad helped her buy, but she doesn’t seem to spend a lot of time in it because she is either at work at the hospital, radiologist, or at home with mom. They are each other’s best friends.

Dawn is my older sister by 4 years, as sharp as a knife and occasionally cutting to go with it. She has long medium brown hair. She is about 5’-9” with good proportions and beautiful curves in all the right places. She has a wonderful cleavage and seems to want to show it to everybody all day, every day. She likes to act like a blonde sometimes when good looking guys are around and she wants to be attractive, but the rest of the time she can be controlling and manipulative, although she loves me and gives the most amazing hugs, frequently by pulling my face right into her cleavage, which has a very confusing effect on me. She is my sister but she often gives me a lasting erection and I believe she knows that she is doing it to me, but I don’t complain and she doesn’t stop, thank the good lord.
She is often on my side for many things but she can walk all over you in an instant if you are not on her side. Dawn recently got married to some young executive from the firm she interned at during her last summer at college. She did public relations and communication at college and has a great future ahead of her, when she gets a job that is. She does not want to start at the bottom and is waiting for a position with opportunity for expeditious advancement as she puts it. I don’t know her husband yet, the tall dark good looking Mark Caparica (Portuguese family name). He seems to be all work and no play. I bet she has him wrapped around her little finger.

Fiona is my older sister by 1 year although many people say she could be my identical twin. We are both about 5’-5” slim with mousy brown hair. She is at University of Arts in Philadelphia studying music, so when I decided to go to Winston in Mt Laurel she agreed to meet me in Philly or Cherry Hill every Sunday so we could catch up. They say I could have studied Music too but I did not want to go to the same university as my sister as that would have been too restrictive. I wanted some freedom.

We have been briefly mistaken for each other even recently, or to be more correct I have been mistaken for her, so I try to dress masculine with cargo shorts, baggy tees and basketball shoes, although I never play basketball any more. I gave up when my friends I used to play with all grew up faster and taller than me and I could not get by them anymore, too short is my excuse.

Fiona and I are very close, almost like identical twins and we were inseparable for long periods of our childhood. We usually catch up with each other every day. This morning was an interesting conversation when I told her that I had found an apartment with 3 girls. She didn’t understand how that could happen because that wasn’t allowed at her college, at college approved residences anyway, but I assured her it had happened to me and showed her the key. I described the girls to her and explained how we were going to sing for them when we could arrange it.

Fiona has this wonderful way of snuggling up to me when we were sitting together. She has been doing it since before I can remember and I always feel so safe when she does it. She doesn’t hug or cuddle or anything like that, she just sits so close to me that we are constantly touching each other whenever we move. I don’t ever go into her room when she is sleeping but she can often be found in my room. Sometimes she will creep into my bed late at night, sometimes she will lay on the covers and not touch me and sometimes she will get in bed with me and snuggle, especially if it is cold outside. Sometimes I wake up in the morning with her wrapped around me. It has gotten a little awkward as we have got older because she is attractive and she has tits. I know she has tits because sometimes I can feel them resting on my back, giving me an erection, but I could never say anything because I love her dearly and would never want her to stop her from cuddling.

Dawn came home early without her husband today. She came in to see Fiona and me as we played guitar in the music room. She was wearing a black short sleeved dress with a fairly slim fitting skirt cut just below the knee and she was wearing really nice probably 5” high heels. Her dress was low cut revealing acres of cleavage.

I tried to remain seated when she came in but she made me put my guitar down and stand up to give her a hug.
“I’m not letting you away without a real hug young man,” she said. “You are my favorite brother and I want you to appreciate me.” She pulled my face against her chest and pulled my arms around her telling me to hug her too. “Oh how can I resist you, you wonderful little man,” she said while kissing me on the forehead and cheek. “I asked Mom if I could take you home with me to keep me company while my husband is at work but she said that you have to go to college.” Then while still keeping a hold of me she leaned over and gave Fiona a kiss on the lips. She has an amazing feminine presence, together with her perfume can be so arousing for a 19 year old. As it was I had to pull my hips away from her so my erection wouldn’t poke her in the leg. Then she held me away from her at arm’s length so my eyes were staring her right in the cleavage.

“Well aren’t you going to tell me how fabulous I look today Leslie,” she said, almost begging me to stare down her dress. I began to stutter a reply.
“Dawn you know I, I.” Then she pulled me to her again and hugged me tight again. It was like she was trying to press her left tit into my right ear.
“That’s OK Leslie dear, I know you love me and I am your favorite woman in the whole world. Just remember when you bring those nice college girls back home to meet your family, that I will give you big hugs like this, so that they will know what high standards they have to keep up with and will learn very quickly to appreciate you.”
I had my eyes closed at that moment but I could hear Fiona giggling behind me.
“Dawn don’t you think you are going to spoil him for all other women smothering him like that?” said Fiona.
“Of course not darling. He loves getting big hugs from me don’t you Leslie?”
I couldn’t talk at that particular moment but I did nod my head a little.
“He knows I am only having a little fun with him because he is so sweet and handsome.”

At that moment she put her hands either side of my face and she did kiss me on the lips, with her mouth closed, but it was heavenly.
“Look at him blush Dawn. He is going to need 10 minutes in his room alone after that going over,” said Fiona half laughing. With that she turned me around and placed me on the sofa next to Fiona. Then she bent over and placed her hands on my knees, looked me in the eyes and ever so gently started to waggle her shoulders.
“He is fine. I am just trying to show my little brother how much we all love him,” she said.

I was almost hyperventilating. Her tits were almost falling out of her dress and gently bouncing from side to side and I could see through her cleavage right down her dress almost to her panties. I could feel the blood vessels popping in my forehead and my dick trying to poke its way through my pants.
“Dawn what are you doing to him?” asked my mother from the doorway.
Dawn swiveled round and sat on the sofa next to me.
“We were just asking him about all his girlfriends,” said Dawn.
“Are these girls bothering you Leslie?” Mom asked.
“No Mom its OK,” I said in a high pitched voice that sounded like I had been trying to swallow chalk dust.
“OK then as long as you are not complaining,” Mom said. “Dinner will be in 20 minutes so please everyone get ready.” Then Mom disappeared towards the Kitchen.
With my Mom gone Dawn resumed her assault. He put one arm around my neck and onto my chest and with the other she started rubbing my stomach, then she whispered clearly in my ear. “You go first.” She said. “We will give you 5 minutes before we come and start banging on the bathroom door.” Then she stuck her tongue in my ear.
I was startled. No one had ever done that to me before. I stood straight upright and turned to look at Dawn. Dawn and Fiona were both giggling to each other so I headed for the bathroom.

“And change your underwear before you come back down here,” said Dawn.
I closed and locked the door behind me with visions of Dawn’s beautiful swinging tits dancing before my eyes. ‘Oh Fuck’ I thought to myself. How can a woman do that to her own little brother? I was wondering if there was a way that I could bottle that up and bring it out again when I needed it. My sister is Fucking amazing.
Then there was a knocking at the door. It was Dawn.
“Leslie, what are you doing in there? Can we come in and help you?” said Dawn, but I could hear Fiona giggling behind her.
“Just open the door a little so we can see what you are doing Leslie. It’s OK Leslie we love you.”
“No fucking’ way Dawn. I love you too but I am just going to stay here on my own for a couple of minutes. O.K.”
“That’s fine dear but if you need our help just call. We will be in our rooms freshening up.”

After a couple of minutes I began to regain my composure but I felt rather fragile and I was sure to get another raging hard on if I was left with Dawn again for a moment. I did have to change my undies because of what Dawn had done to me so I went to my room and got cleaned up.

When I came down I was the last one to the table, and I was very glad I had luckily changed into a nice shirt and long pants because everyone else was dressed up. Even Dad was wearing a tie. They had left me a place at the end of the table opposite Dad where Mom usually sits. Everyone smiled but did not say anything till my Dad spoke.
“Sit at the Head of the table today Leslie because this dinner is in your honor,” my Dad said. I sat down them my Dad started talking again. “We thought we would have this little dinner in your honor because you are our youngest and tomorrow you are off to college. You are not a boy any more, you are a man off to make his way in the world and leave your Mom and me with this great big empty nest. But before we go any further, give the man a glass of wine.”

So they passed the bottle down and Fiona who was sitting next to me poured me a big glass of Shiraz that they all knew was my favorite.
Fiona was wearing a red evening dress that I had not seen before. It was low cut and showed cleavage that I am not used to seeing from my youngest sister. She looked more grown up than usual. Next to her was my Mom wearing a black evening dress with short sleeves that had small orange flowers all over it in little patterns. Very pretty. My mom looked about the same age as my sisters except of a couple of small laugh lines in the corner of her eyes. My Dad wore an olive green suede jacket with a light brown shirt and tie. Very 90s.

Mark wore a dark pinstripe suit with a red tie. He looked like a cross between a male model and a young politician. I hadn’t heard him say anything since he got here. Dawn was fantastic just like she had been before dinner, although now she had on huge gold cascading earrings that almost touched her shoulders and a cascading gold necklace that ended somewhere down in her cleavage, and her hair was loosely pulled back behind her head. Barbara was not wearing glasses but was in full perfect make-up wearing a pale blue satin blouse open down a few buttons showing that she has some cleavage too. A single string of white pearls looked terrific on her.

“I can’t believe it,” I said. They looked at me wondering what I was going to say. “I have never seen my family looking so beautiful.” My Mom started blushing and both Fiona and Barbara reached out to touch my hands. “Not that you’re not all already beautiful but today you all look especially beautiful,” I continued. “Apart from my Dad that is. Did you have to special order that jacket from the Austin Powers Clothing Company?” That brought a few chuckles.
“You should appreciate Leslie that I did not wear the same old business suit that I wear for work day in and day out. I tried to wear something different because it’s a special occasion.” I said nothing because I thought Dad was wanting to continue.

“My wonderful wife and I have brought up 4 wonderful children together and after nearly 25 years now the youngest of our flock is heading to college. And if you think there is a reminder there that our anniversary is coming up soon then you are correct. But there are a few things I want to say to let you know how I feel today.”
“Firstly I am as happy as can be, to be married to your mother.” He reached out and grabbed her hand. “She is prettier now than she was when I met her, and she was the prettiest girl in college back then.” Mom let a little tear run down her cheek. “I love her more than words can describe.”

“Secondly I am so unbelievable happy to have four beautiful, smart and loving children and to see that you have all grown up so good to be with. I just enjoy your company so much and I hope even if you have moved out you will please come back as often and for as long as you can.” He stopped for a moment to compose himself and we all felt that this must be difficult to say.

“Last but not least. I will be very sad on Monday evening when me and your Mom sit down to our evening meal on our own. I will be sad yes, but this is not the end of our lives. Far from it. I will welcome any and all of you please come back when you can, but please call first, because on Monday morning I will coming down to breakfast in the nude.” Dad had now raised his presence and was smiling from ear to ear.

“I hate wearing clothes,” he said with a clear expression of disgust.” “And if any of you have seen me without a shirt you will know that I carry my own insulation around with me.” He lowered his volume a tad and spoke directly to my sisters. “And I am certain that you girls don’t want to see it.” Then he paused and looked at me. “The same goes for you too Leslie. Call in advance because you’re Mom has a beautiful body too, and now that you guys are gone there is no need to cover it up.”
“Don’t you think you might scare the neighbors?” said Barbara.
“But that’s why we bought this house and paid so much money darlings. Please look out of the window and look for houses. You can’t see any. We are not overlooked in any direction, except from near the gate, but we intend to keep the gate closed and use the remote operator that we have never used.”

“Listen guys,” my Mom intervened. “I let your dad talk before dinner because he was bubbling to tell you his news but it’s time to eat. Please got into the kitchen and serve yourselves salad. Today is youngest first.”
After salad, Mom served seafood marinara with linguini, fillet steaks and a range of fruit and chocolate. The 3 of bottles of wine that were on the table disappeared quickly, but Dad keeps a stock of good wines in a cool cellar deep in the house. Conversation broke out in various groups about various subjects and there were comparisons to Robin Williams and other hairy people until Dad stood up and said “Let’s play some music.” So we all migrated to the Music room.

The whole family is musical and we are often known to have a family jam sessions extending late into the night which we all love tremendously. Mom plays piano and Dad plays double bass. They met at a college jazz club and have been inseparable since, playing together regularly. Barbara played violin in her school orchestra but has never got much into jazz but she joins in and does an occasional solo.

Dawn loves jazz and plays drums, but since she found out that her tits bounce around when she plays mesmerizing the first 3 rows of any audience, she has not played in public, but she will still play with us, wearing a men’s tee shirt unfortunately. Fiona and I like to play guitar and sing together and have done a couple of recitals for her school music program. I think we were pretty good but we didn’t get and recording offers yet. My buddies said we sounded like two cute girls, which hurt a little but somehow it was not totally unexpected. My voice is high for a guy.

The music room is a big room built onto the side of the house with a tall cathedral ceiling and exposed oak beams. A 12” high stage right across one end and hardwood paneling right up to the ceiling behind the stage gives the room an impressive sound. The baby grand piano and Dawn’s drums are permanently arranged on the stage, but there is still room for 3 or 4 other players. One side of the room has tall windows looking out into the countryside and a door out onto the deck. The other side of the room has a double doorway entrance and windows overlooking the lounge area of the house. There are curtains for all the windows on both sides but they were all open at this time.

The opposite end of the room to the stage has floor to ceiling dark red velvet curtains. On the window side of the room there was a row of guitars on stands and string instrument cases. There were also a couple of small amps in front of the stage plus PA speakers on the walls and 4 mics set up on stands in front of the stage. There was a big leather couch and a coffee table set up in front of the stage for the audience (Mark) and still room behind for another 15 or 20 people.

Dawn, who had changed into shorts and a tee shirt, went straight for her drums and started practicing a few rolls and bridges. Dad and Mark were setting up wine and stuff on a table at the side of the stage and Mom came in with a tray of nibblies. The string section Barbara, Fiona and me set to tuning the instruments, I set up my new Taylor 110CE and Fiona’s Yamaha AC3R to play through the Peavey acoustic amp and we were ready to play. After Dad had moved over to his stand-up double bass and confirmed his tuning, he announced “Shake Rattle and Roll in A,” and Dawn immediately began her solo intro before Dad, Mom and Barb joined in before Dad started singing.
“Get out of that Kitchen and rattle those pots and pans,” etc. etc.

After the first verse Barb came in with a cool solo. She had obviously been practicing her pentatonic scales. Me, Mom then Dad soloed after the second verse then Dawn finished the song off with a solo. Much hooting and high fiving followed.
We played a range of different pop, jazz, blues and rock songs for a couple of hours and the light from outside started to dim. Cue for Fiona and me to start singing duets with harmonies to our own playing.

While Fiona and I played, Dad put a spot on us and turned the lights down, but through the darkness I could see Dawn draped all over Mark and I think he was getting as hot and bothered as I was earlier. We had a wonderful time, but playing music can be tiring even if you are having fun, especially if you add a glass or two of red wine. I was glad to see that everyone was staying the night and so we could all have breakfast together in the morning.

I was just drifting off to sleep when Fiona came into my room and got in bed beside me. I was wearing my usual tee shirt and my undies. She was obviously wearing a nightie. She got under the covers and snuggled right up to my back with both arms around me. She kissed me on the neck and said, “I am going to miss you.”
“But I wasn’t here last year,” I offered as I kissed her hand.
“Yes and I missed you then too. Do you think I could come and stay with you once in a while? If you are in a mixed apartment no one would be interested and I am your favorite sister.”
“Of course you can but let’s leave it a week or so to till things settle down. I would love to have you come stay with me and meet my new friends.”
“Good,” she said, “there is a reason why you are my favorite brother.”
“I’m your only brother.”
“Don’t split hairs,” she said. “Goodnight.” Then she kissed my neck again and I kissed her hand again. Then she rested her head against my back. I could feel her firm little tits massaging my back as she was breathing. This stirred a little erection in my pants but I was never going to tell her. I love having sisters.

Sunday September 8th
In the morning I woke to someone climbing on my bed from the bottom. Before I could react Dawn was on top of me, I was on my side, I she was holding me in position while kissing my cheek, ears and neck.
“How is my handsome little brother today?” she asked but she kept on kissing me.
“You are so gorgeous I could eat you.”
She had already cleaned her teeth fortunately and the cascade of her breath and her hair all over my head was fabulous. “You are going to so miss me when you are gone,” she said before she stuck her tongue into my ear.

This was too much to be going on at this time in the morning. I had solar flares going off in my head and I couldn’t move with her on top of me. But after a few moments the movement stopped and Dawn sat up to sit astride of my hips. I looked up to see my mother looking down on us from the doorway behind Dawn, wearing a full bath robe down to her ankles.
“Don’t you think you are both a little old for this kind of play?” she said.
“But I am just showing my little brother how much we love him Mom,” said Dawn.
“But you are a married woman and he is a 19 year old man. You can’t continue this kind of thing.”
“But he loves his sisters Mom and we love him back. I don’t hear him complaining.”
“Dawn you are practically exposing yourself all over him and I am not surprised he is not complaining.” I looked up and I could see one of Dawn’s nipples under her nightdress and she caught me looking so she pulled her robe open just a little more before closing it so I couldn’t see any more. Now I had an erection and I still had Dawns legs astride my hips. There was only a thin sheet between my hips and her panties.

“Dawn this is not appropriate behavior for a sister with her brother. I will talk to you about it in private but please leave him alone until you are both appropriately dressed,” and without waiting for Dawn to move my Mom turned and left the room. Dawn saw that she had gone then called out to her, “sorry Mom.” Then she bent over me again and gave me a long kiss on the ear and put her tongue in my ear again. Then she got off me and stood up beside my bed in front of my boggling eyes and open mouth to pulled open her robe. I could clearly see the shape of her breasts I could see her big brown nipples and every detail of the lace on her panties. Then she closed her robe, gave me a great beaming smile and strode out of the room.

My penis was bursting with the pressure. ‘Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck” my brain shouted at me. My sister has done it to me twice in two days and she is enjoying it. So am I for that matter. I closed my eyes but all I could see was Dawn’s tits bouncing in front of me and my erection would not go down.

There was a knock on the door.
“Leslie we need to talk,” said my Dad from outside the door. “Can I come in while it’s quiet around here?” That made my erection go down.
“I need to talk to you about money,” he said. He sat at the desk with an envelope in his hand. “I have here a debit card for you against an account at my bank. It is for the allowance we discussed. As I am paying so I get to see the monthly bill, so I do not want to see any concert tickets, alcohol or other junk on it. This is for your education and expenses only. You have worked the summer so you can spend your money on whatever you like. If you need more money get a job.”
“Thanks Dad I really appreciate it.” I said.
“I expect only A’s and B’s on any test result to continue this level of support,” he said. “I suspect that you are smart enough that A’s and B’s will not be a problem for you but I have set my expectation.” Then he continued on a different subject. “So why don’t you want me and your mother to go with you to the college?”
“Independence Dad, just independence,” I lied but tried to make it convincing. “I didn’t meet the other people’s parents so why should they meet mine.”

“So what is the apartment like and what are the other people like that you are staying with?” he asked. I told him that the apartment was clean and tidy and the other guys were just nerds like me. I told him there names were Angelo, Carl and MJ, and I didn’t know what MJ stood for.
He told me how proud he was of me and how he would help any way he could then he told me to consider all of my actions carefully and not screw up, then he asked me what I was feeling.
“Du,” I couldn’t say anything. “How am I feeling?”
He nodded at me.
“I feel like I want to get started,” I said. “I am at the beginning of something I know will be pretty good, but it hasn’t started yet so I want to get there.”
“You’re not worried?”
“No I think everything is under control.”
“That’s good, that’s good,” he said. “Good way to feel. And remember we want you to bring your friends home to meet us. Girlfriends, boyfriends! Don’t stay away. We want to be part of your life always. OK?”
“I get it Dad I won’t stay away, especially if I need money.”
“No that won’t work,” he said. “I am broke you know, four kids through university is expensive.”
“Just go sell some more houses,” I said. “You are good at that.”
“I know,” he said. “Look before you go today, please please make a fuss of you mother. She loves you so much you will never know till you have kids of your own. You know she is quiet so it’s your job to make a fuss of her.”
“OK Dad I will,” I said.

I got showered and dressed and went down for breakfast. Mom was pottering around the kitchen without any particular purpose so she was glad to start breakfast, then Mark and Dawn came down to join us. I gave my Mom hugs and kisses in the kitchen while she was cooking to make her feel better. Nothing interesting happened during breakfast and Dawn was quite because Mark was around so I went outside to see Barbara and Fiona who were catching some sun by the pool.

They were both wearing bikinis this morning and were both looking really good in them, so I complemented them. They were not interested. They requested I go to college and bring back some nice young men for them to meet. I said I would try. You never know, it might happen. So I headed for my room to assemble the rest of the things I needed to take with me.

2 laptops, Ipad, Ipod, Iphone, chargers, alarm, bedside table, folding chair, 2 suitcases of clothes (male), reference books, guitar, blow-up mattress, pump for blow-up mattress, bedclothes, toilet rolls, box of cans and dried food, bag of shampoo and toiletries, Tylenol and allergy/cold tablets. I think that must be it. Anything else, well they have stores in New Jersey too.

Dad had ordered the bed and some other stuff from a store he knows and it would be delivered between 9 and 12 tomorrow morning. So I packed the car. By the time the car was packed it was nearly 2pm, bang on schedule. I went inside to get my last box of stuff and they were all waiting for me in the family room.

Dawn was the first to come over to me. She was wearing jeans, heel and a low cut tank top, looking stunning as usual. She placed her tits on top of my chest and gave me a huge hug nearly pulling me out of my shoes, then she kissed me on the cheek and told me she loved me. Barbara was next. She already had tears running down her cheeks.
“I’m only going down the road to college,” I said.
She was wearing a t shirt over her bikini and no shoes so she was a little smaller than me. She put her arms around me and reached up to kiss me on my cheek. I bent down and kissed her in return.

Fiona gave me a quick hug and said she would see me in a few days.
Mark just shook my hand and said good luck.
Mom was blubbering so she hugged me tight and I hugged her back. She said “I love you more than all the gold in Ft Knox and more than all the stars in the sky, and that will never end.” She used to say that when she put us to be when we were kids. Now I let go a couple of tears.

”OK let’s get him out of here before he changes his mind,” said my Dad. He picked up my last box, put his arm around me and we headed through the garage to the car. Dad put the last box away and checked around the car. I went over to Mom and gave her another hug and kiss.
”You don’t have to worry about me you know,” I said. “I am going to be just fine and I will call every day till you feel OK, OK?”
“I’m fine,” she said. “You don’t have to call every day. You are not going far and you will be home often.”

Then dad gave me a quick hug and I got in the car and drove away, beeping my horn as I went. I got over the hill, out of the gate and a hundred yards down the road before I had to pull over. I was crying my eyes out. What am I doing? I am a 19 year old man going down the road a couple of hours to college, I shouldn’t be crying. I took a couple of minutes to pull myself together then I continued.
I put on some Heavy D and Redman music and headed for college.

up
146 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Starting college is starting

a new phase in one's life. Now, Leslie boy has a chance to be Leslie girl whenever Leslie wants to.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

It certainly looks as if.

Leslie in on his way to some very interesting times. Good start here.

Maggie

Interesting start!!

Pamreed's picture

So how long will it take Leslie to figure out that the girls
at the apartment think he is a girl? And how will he react to
that?

Hugs,
Pamela

Next chapters

Pamela

The next few chapters are written. I am just trying to figure out how to improve my presentation. Please check back soon.

Symphony

Think there is one other thing

the Description of the college makes me thing it is a woman's university.

Interesting family, fun story looking forward to more

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

It's hard to imagine...

Andrea Lena's picture

...such a start to college for me; 1969 feels so long ago. But your story helps me remember the feelings I had on the verge of my college days, and how much more precious it would have been with a family like this one. Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Your writing style is nice

I just do not need the sexual scenes and explicit talk. You have the talent to carry a story through without that.

Gwen

I feel flattered.

Gwen
Thank you for the complement. Unfortunately I have not come up with a story line that I find interesting enough to write without the sex component, but it may happen you never know. The next couple of chapters of this story do not have much sex, but I am afraid it does have explicit sex scenes of various types after chapters 6 or 7.
Hugs
Symphony

And there's nothing wrong with those scenes.

As it is fiction but also things happen in life, these encounters can be parts of the story that need to happen. Dawn seems very anime sister though:)
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Great start

I just want to know how they played their instruments on a "12" stage? LOL, I know it was a typo though! You did mean '12' I would think.

Dawn, what a strange sister, always sexually tormenting her brother! I have to admit that part of this chapter did bother me somewhat but oh well, it did in it's own way make the chapter interesting sort of.

With the girls at the apartment thinking that he is female obviously life should prove rather interesting. One of them though I do believe knows otherwise since she invited Leslie to place that would interest them both it seems. She struck me as rather odd though with her humor being as dry as it sounds lol!

Anyway, I am looking forward to the next chapter when it shows up and makes it's grand appearance.

Vivien

Hi Vivien Thanks for being

Hi Vivien

Thanks for being interested.

I guess it doesn't read like I expected it to. I should have said 12 inches high.

There will be no more incestuous sex, but other types of sex will follow in subsequent chapters.

MJ thinks Leslie is Lesbian, as she herself is.

Hugs,

Symphony.

Very good start:)

There's just a few Scots and like descended in the region where I live so it was neat seeing the names in a story. I liked all of it pretty much nice pace, not too loose or heavy with the descriptions. Started this by clicking onto 4 so back to reading:)

*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Feedback

Thanks Bailey for the feedback, and thanks everyone for thier feedback. In fact feedback is the best part of writing a story.

And thanks for all the hugs too. I really love them.

Symphony

looks like..

you have a good start going. Boy, Dawn is a firecracker isn't she.
thanks

Cheeky Dawn

Dawn sure is ... cheeky, and a little over the top.
Fiona is lovely.
I hope to see more of her.

xx
Amy