Starting College my way. Chapter 3. Into the great wide open

Printer-friendly version

A story of fiction by Symphony Simms.

Chapter 3. Into the great wide open. Monday morning September 9th.

We had a delicious night on the sofa last night and they girls were really nice to me. I told them all about my sisters and they told me about their families. I felt really lucky compared to MJ and Angie.

Carla had a similar family upbringing to me in that she had a Mom and Dad and a younger sister who did all of the normal family stuff. They owned a restaurant in Allentown.

Angie was raised by her mostly single mother near Atlantic City where her mother worked the tables, but at times her mother had boyfriends and at one time a step-father but none of them stuck around. Angie’s mother was very protective, and Angie’s grandmother helped out as much as she could, but it was always a struggle one way or another, mainly for money.

Although Angie had qualified and been accepted from high school, she had worked more than a full year in the casinos to save up for school before going to college. Angie was a beautiful girl and as I was learning beautiful girls often find their way in life a little easier than the rest of us, but she was going to be working part time during the school to pay the bills.

MJ had been in the juvenile system for most of her childhood. She didn’t know her father and she didn’t meet her mother till she turned 18 and doesn’t see her mother now. She got close to some nasty stuff growing up but she say that she was never hurt because she was a good screamer.

She says she was taught from an early age that if she doesn’t like something, somebody touching her for instance, then she should scream. She said it seemed to work for her. She said she hated the system, but it had helped with getting her into college and paying some of the bills.

It seems that Angie being a freshman didn’t know many people here. Carla had some friends and she would introduce me to some of them, but MJ’s friends were a totally different crowd. MJ would hang out with Carla sometimes but other times she went off to find some of her own kind she says. She didn’t say what kind of friends they were but she said I could meet them.
We mostly finished off two bottles of wine between us while we were watching ‘Crazy Stupid Love’ which they said was a chick flick, but I didn’t understand that because large amount of the movie is Ryan Gosling picking up women, but they said it’s all about when he picks up Emma Stone over his head and then they spend the rest of the night talking.

That is why it’s so romantic and that’s what makes it a chick flick. I said why don’t you just fast forward the Ryan Gosling pick up bits but they said no girl in her right mind would ever fast forward Ryan Gosling. Then I understood. Those abbs.

During the night I had a couple of stupid dreams. The first one I was with a group of young girls all kissing and hugging each other while dressed in frilly nightgowns, then the one I was kissing turned into my Dad in a frilly nightgown. I screamed and woke myself up.

The second dream was even sillier but more shocking to me. I was standing on the college presentation stage waiting to receive my degree when the dean shouted across for everyone to hear ‘Miss Haigt before you come over here can you put your penis away.’ Everyone was laughing. It was horrible.

The rest of my night was good, at least my blow-up bed did not go down. I woke in the morning dreaming of Fiona cuddling me like she had the day before, at least I thought it was Fiona. I could feel some wonderfully nice big firm tits in the middle of my back. Then I realized I was awake and it couldn’t be Fiona or anyone else in the apartment it had to be.

“CARLA!” I shouted. I scooted quickly across the bed away from her and found myself dumped on the floor still wearing my nightie, bra and panties.
Fiona, MJ and Angie were laughing at the foot of the bed. MJ said, “We drew straws for who would try it first.”

“I won,” said Carla then she turned to Fiona. “You were right. She didn’t have a clue I was there, till I started rubbing my hand on her stomach.” Carla was laying on my bed in a short nightgown and panties almost exposing herself. When I looked at her she looked back but didn’t move. Her tits were impressive almost spilling out the side of her nightgown.

“What’s going on?” I asked, trying to cover up and compose myself.
“I couldn’t help it,” said Fiona. “I told the girls that if I crept real carefully into your bed and snuggled up to you, you wouldn’t wake up. I have been doing it for years”

“Yeh but sometimes I know you are doing it but I never complain. Mom used to do it. Once in a while Dawn would do it but not for a long time. Barbara never has.”

“Oh you don’t know the whole story,” said Fiona. “I have tried to get into your bed a couple of times and found Barbara in there with you. I bet you couldn’t tell the difference when we are behind you because she is so similar in size and shape to me. Thing is she only stays for a while then goes back to her own bed.”
“I didn’t know that,” I said.

“Didn’t your Mom and Dad think it strange and stop you from doing it?” said MJ.
“I don’t think so,” said Fiona. “Leslie and I have been like inseparable since I can remember. I used to climb into his crib when he was tiny and Mom had to lift me out when I was sleeping, so she said. After they thought he was big enough they just left us alone.”

“You used to climb into HER crib when SHE was younger,” said MJ.
“Sorry,” said Fiona. “It’s going to take me a little while.”

“So it’s 8 o’clock young miss and we need breakfast,” said MJ looking at me but pointing to her bare wrist.
“What, you want me to cook?”

‘No Leslie we are all going out for breakfast.” They said together.
“Leslie, go take a shower and put some underwear on,” said Fiona. “Then come into the kitchen because we are going to do your hair and make-up.”

So I got myself some underwear from my red suitcase and went to the bathroom. Then I realized that one thing I did not have was a bath towel. I shouted down the hall to them and Angie said just use whatever is there.

They all smelled so nice, but I guess I would smell like that in a few minutes. I got myself a shower, dried off, towel dried my hair and put on some new panties.

I do enjoy the sensuous touch of nice girl’s panties. They are so much cleaner and comfier than thick cotton boy’s undies. I put on a bra, chicken fillets and a half slip. I didn’t have a camisole top but that was one of a long list of things I would need to buy.

I put on some of the girl’s deodorant that was abundant in the bathroom and a little bit of talcum powder down the back of my panties, put on my frilly robe and I was headed for the kitchen where Angie grabbed me by the arm and sat me down where she wanted me to sit at the end of the table while MJ arranged a coffee for me.

“My!” said Angie, ‘We have a blank page to work with today girls,”.
“I don’t need much make-up,” I said. “I am not looking for a boyfriend.”
“But you do not want to look in between like you did yesterday,” said Angie. “You looked kind of like a girl when we first met you but we were expecting a girl. If we were expecting a boy we would probably have accepted you were a boy. The people you meet today will need to know from the first time they look at you that you are definitely a girl. You have to make a statement with how you look and what you wear.”

“Kind of how I do with my clothes,” said MJ. MJs t shirt today said - LOOK AT MY TITS AGAIN AND I WILL STAMP ON YOUR FOOT!
“I’m sorry MJ if you don’t want to hear it but you are a very pretty woman regardless of what you are wearing,” said Carla. “Leslie here needs just a little work to make it totally convincing.”

I didn’t get any say in the matter so they decided to give me a full make-over, starting with foundation all over, blusher, mascara, everything. There were 3 sets of hands working on me so it seemed to go quickly till they decided that one side was different to the other so they had to make some changes but it was still a lot quicker than I would have done.

Then Fiona decided to do my hair because hers was similar. She brushed and teased it added some spray stuff then brushed it some more then they looked at me. “You really need a girl’s haircut as your hair really has no shape at all right now, but I think this will do for now.”

“Think we are done,” they agreed.
“Can I see,” I asked but they had no mirrors here so they sent me to the bathroom.

I was quite astonished. ‘I’m a girl.’ I said to myself. I looked good, attractive. I wanted a piece of me of me looking like that. I got a sudden growing in my groin and had to make and adjustment in my panties. I guess I was going to need those control panties from last night, but they were the only pair I had. More shopping required.

“Leslie, put on that nice summer dress from the top of your suitcase,” Angie shouted from the kitchen. “It will look good with your coloring.”

I was still looking at myself in the mirror. The make-up had completely changed my appearance and highlighted my features. I had a resemblance to Fiona in that I had a similar small nose, lips and chin, but my eyebrows were lower than hers, my eyes seemed wider apart than before and my jaw line was a little wider and more pointed. I was one hot babe and I had a growing pressure in my panties.

I grabbed my control panties and went to the corner of the room to put them on under my slip but even that felt arousing. I had to think of something to distract me so I thought of the hairs on my dad’s chest growing up and out of the top of his t shirt.

That did the trick with my penis, but the whole situation had become a huge turn-on. Now I had to put on a dress. I decided to just put the dress on and walk out of the bedroom without looking. I stepped into then pulled the dress up around me.

I tried to ignore the silky sensation as the dress slid against my skin. The lining I think was nylon and the outer layer was chiffon with yellow and orange as the principle colors. It was sleeveless with ruffles around the semi plunging neck line, and hem line which was about 4 inches above my knee, but as I tried to fasten the side zip it started to get stuck as the dress was just a little tight around the waist. Fiona had come into the room to see what I was doing. From her position behind me she put her hands either side of my waist.

“I guess your shape is not quite that of a normal girl,” she said. “We will have to get you some serious foundation garments to address that little area!” But when she made me breathe in and lift my chest up we were able to fasten the zipper all the way.

She maneuvered me in front of the full length mirror and what I saw was a version of me, in a dress and full make-up with my sister standing next to me. It was a little disorienting. I shouldn’t be in this picture but there I was. I am not sure who is the prettier.

My sister turned me around and hugged me. I was still fighting the arousal and this was the first time anyone had ever hugged me while I had been dressed as a girl since I was little. My lower parts were testing the resilience of my control panties but fortunately they held, in spite of the strange sensation of two sets of tits resting on each other.

“Shoes,” said Fiona.
“Shoes,” I replied. I looked in my red suitcase for some shoes but nothing magically appeared other than a pair of 6” strappy hooker shoes with clear soles that I attempted to hide, and a pair of black round toed ballerina flats that used to belong to one of my sisters.

“I think they were mine,” said Fiona.
“I don’t have much opportunity to buy shoes,” I said.
“More shopping required this afternoon. I hope you have a good bank balance?” said Fiona.
“I am sure it’s not going to be big enough,” I added.
“Come on Leslie let’s go for breakfast.”

With my chiffon dress and my ballerina flats on I headed into the kitchen feeling wonderfully feminine but with a slight fullness and just a little wetness between my legs.

“Well look at you, doesn’t she look sweet girl’s” said Carla.
“Hey hotcakes,” said MJ. “Remember that dinner I offered you. I am free all this week!”
“Leave her alone MJ she’s not your type,” said Carla.
“Well I just want the opportunity to discuss that with her,” said MJ.

Carla and Angie were either side of me holding my arms up and taking a close look. Carla held one arm up over my head and made me twirl around.
“Nice but you don’t have one bit of jewelry,” said Angie. Then she strode quickly into her bedroom and returned with some baubles for my wrists.

“This will do for now.”
“We will get her ears pierced this afternoon while we are out shopping,” said Fiona. ‘We might have to do all of our jewelry shopping in Ardene or Le Chateau but we won’t come back without a good supply.”

“While you are out why don’t you get her a ring for her nose like the rest of you have,” said MJ.
“Why are you so resistant to women looking their best MJ,” said Carla. “It makes us feel good.”
“I want someone to appreciate me for my personality and intellect,” said MJ. “Not because I look like a teen beach model.”

“You have to get them a little bit interested in you first before they get to know about your fabulous personality and intellect,” said Carla. “If you had an intellect that is!”
“You know I can get you back for comments like that Carla when you are not looking,” said MJ. “I might bend all of the under wires in all of your bras.”

“That’s enough girl’s,” said Angie. “Let’s go have breakfast.”
“What about my bed?” I said.
“We are only going down the road,” said Carla. “We can see down the road from the restaurant.”

The door opened and we started down the stairs, but I started to feel queasy. I looked down and I could see my feet in Fiona’s shoes. My knees pushing a frilly dress out in front of me. Angie’s baubles bouncing around on my wrists and I was about to go out in the open dressed as a girl with my arms, shoulders and upper chest uncovered. I was about to panic. I got down the stairs then I reached for Fiona’s are and pulled her aside. She looked at me with questions in her eyes.

“What’s up,” she said.
I was having trouble putting my thoughts together logically. “I’ve never done this before,” I said. “What do I do?”
“What are you talking about Leslie,” she asked.
“The dress,” I said.
“It’s very pretty,” said Fiona. “What’s the problem?”
“I have never been outside in a dress.” I said.
“She’s panicking,” said Fiona to the girls.
MJ came over to me and took my hands and placed them in front of me like in a prayer.

“Listen,” she said, “I need you to answer these question. Look at me.”
“Who is the president?” she asked.
“Bush,” I said. “No, Obama.”
“OK,” she said. “Where do your parents live?’
“Reading Pennsylvania.”
“Are you sure?”
“Of course I’m sure.”
“And what year was the first moon landing?”
“I don’t know,” I said getting exasperated.
“So do you want to kiss me right now or what?”
“No,” I said and pulled my hands away from her.

MJ Turned around and walked out of the conservatory towards the road.
“She is alright now,” said MJ back towards the rest of us.
Carla leapt after her and said, “What was that all about.”
“I was just getting her to think about something other than what she was thinking about,” she said. “I think she will be fine now. Can we go eat, I’m hungry?”

I didn’t understand what had happened, but I was OK. All of a sudden this all seemed, well–nice! I was wearing a dress and I was outside in the fresh air and I felt like a totally different person. I was not the normal boy I used to be only yesterday. I felt like a girl, all be it a nervous girl.

So we all walked towards the end of the road. MJ and Carla were in front with me surrounded by Fiona on one side and Angie on the other arm in arm with both of them, although we had to dodge a couple of big oak trees a couple of times. It felt refreshing in the cool late summer air.

It was really interesting to feel the wind blow my skirt around. I felt kind of exposed, especially as I was the only one in a dress. The others had jeans on, but they seemed to be like a security detail protecting me.

The restaurant was in a really old storefront where the windows came out into the street. Inside it was long and narrow with a counter all the way up one side like it had been store at one time and the owners never remodeled except to paint and put some pictures on the wall. There were some other people inside and they seemed to take no notice of us.

We got the only table in the window which was nice because we could see up the road where we expected to see the delivery truck arrive with my bed. We sat and started reading the menus.

I noticed that the only waitress I could see was strikingly attractive, quite tall and powerful looking. She was a substantial woman, not exactly pretty but had the most amazing shape. From the side she has quite big breasts that her black dress covered but a very flat stomach and slim waist with athletic thighs.

From behind she had beautifully shaped hips and a well-defined waist and her torso went out in a dramatic V to her wide shoulders. She had very strong facial features and beautiful eyes. There was no way she could be mistaken for a boy. She was looking right at me.

“Leslie,” Fiona spoke in my ear from behind me. “You are supposed to tell the lady what you would like drink.”
“Oh, coffee please,” I asked.
“Just coffee,” she said. “Or would you like an autographed picture as well?”

I blushed instantly realizing that I had been starring. “I’m sorry,” I said. “But you are strikingly attractive.”
“You are very pretty too, but I only serve coffee and breakfast here.” She smiled at me for more than a moment then we all ordered coffee and she turned back and returned to the counter.

Fiona was kicking me under the table. I turned to face her then realized that they were all surprised at me.
“Leslie,” said Carla slapping my hand. “You were hitting on the waitress.”
“I wasn’t, was I?”
“Where did that come from?” said Fiona. “Remember you are wearing a dress.”
“That could make things awkward couldn’t it?” I answered.

“I know a few people who wouldn’t have a problem with it,” said MJ. “I think she likes you Leslie.”
“And what would you do if she asked you out?” said Angie.
“I would probably pee my pants,” I said. ‘I have never touched a woman that beautiful.”

“What about me and your sisters Leslie?” said Fiona. “I thought we were the most beautiful things in your life.”
“You are my sisters,” I said. “I can’t look at you the way I do other women.”
“What about Dawn,” she said. “You have certainly been looking at her lately.”

“That’s because she has been shoving it down my throat.”
“But you haven’t been complaining.”
“And neither would any 19 year old who has never had a girlfriend.”
“You’ve never had a girlfriend?” asked Angie and Carla.
“This discussion is not appropriate in a public place,” I said as someone kicked me under the table and the waitress suddenly appeared behind me.

“So what will you ladies have?”
MJ ordered a bacon and egg muffin. Carla ordered a big breakfast. Fiona and Angie both ordered bacon, eggs and a pancake then I said, “I was thinking of the pancake breakfast.”

“That’s not good for you figure,” said the waitress as she placed her hand delicately on my bare shoulder. Her touch was electric. I was instantly turned on just as when Dawn had dangled her tits in front of me. She said, “Try the breakfast fruit bowl; it’s what I eat when I’m here.” She had bent down closer to me and I had turned my head towards her. I could taste coffee on her sweet breath and it was delicious.

“Er,--sound good to me,” I said.
“Good, I will prepare some especially for you,” she said as she gentle rubbed my shoulder. Then she turned around and went back to the counter.

MJ couldn’t wait to say something as the lady left. “She wants you, you scrawny little bitch. You have only been here 5 minutes and you have scored the best looking girl on the street.”

“I don’t believe it. She was either just being friendly or she was winding me up,” I said.
“You have only been a girl 5 minutes,” said Carla, “and you have turned into a lesbian already.” Angie was trying not to giggle.

Fiona had her head in her hands for a moment then she looked at me in astonishment. Then she turned to the others. “I don’t know what to tell you,” she said. “Young Leslie here would not say ‘boo to a goose’ when she was wearing pants, but now. I don’t know what to say.”

“There is nothing to say,” I said. “She is just a very friendly person. And anyway I am not in any position to do anything about it. How would I explain my, how should I put it, my orientation.”
“You don’t have to explain anything Leslie,” said MJ. “Just see how far you get before it comes up.”
“I think it would come up pretty quickly.” I said.
“Said the actress to the bishop,” said MJ.

MJ, Carla and me laughed, but I don’t think Fiona or Angie got the joke. Some people from other tables looked over but I don’t think we really bothered them.

Fiona changed the subject. “You do look a lot prettier than I expected Leslie.”
“Thanks Fiona,” I said and reached for her hand.
“I can’t believe that you have no hair whatsoever on your face,” said Angie. “I have more facial hair than you.”

“I cheat,” I said. “I got one of those home laser machines as soon as they came out a couple of years ago. The instructions say that it should not be used for men’s facial hair but I thought that as I was not really a man at the time I would try it. It works wonderfully. I use it every couple of weeks, which reminds me that is another item I didn’t bring from home.

“Cool, I will have to try it on my bikini line,” said MJ.
“I didn’t know you had a bikini line,” said Carla.
“Did you honestly think I was being serious Carla,” said MJ.
“Oooh I wonder what kind of hairy spiders den you have down there,” said Carla.
“I could show you,” said MJ. “But you would have to but me dinner first.”
“Dinner,” said the waitress. “You haven’t started your breakfast yet!”

She had come over with the food. Bacon and egg muffin for MJ. Big breakfast for Carla. Bacon, eggs and a pancake for Fiona and Angie and she reached around my left hand side to put my breakfast in front of me, then went back to the counter.

“You didn’t see that did you?” I asked MJ and Carla who were sitting opposite me.
“No, what?” they asked.
“As she was putting my food down with her left hand, her right hand was feeling my ribs under my right arm.”
“She wants you,” said MJ.
“She is winding you up like a top set to spin off the table Leslie,” said Angie.

“I agree with Leslie that she is just being friendly,” said Carla. “She is attractive but I don’t understand why someone looking that good is serving us breakfast on a Sunday morning in Mt. Laurel New Jersey.”
“Leave it alone,” said Fiona. “She is probably just being nice to everyone. I bet she is just a student like us trying to meet people.”

We continued to eat our breakfast and we were all complementary about our meals. My breakfast fruit bowl was delicious but I couldn’t help thinking how a couple of sausages would improve it. We were nearing the end of our meals when the nice server lady came over and pulled up a chair at our table and sat between Carla and Angie.

“The food here seems really good,” she said. “I have only been working here a couple of days and everyone complements the food.”
There was a round of grunts and mumbles agreeing with her.

“I am guessing you ladies are going to the college here?” she asked.
“Yes four of us are,” said Angie. “I am a freshman in engineering, Carla and MJ are in their second year while Leslie here is a freshman in mathematics.”
“Mathematics,” said the young lady who was still nameless. “I thought only guys took mathematics.”
“I was thinking she might be guy under that dress,” said MJ. “When we get back to the apartment I think I should check.”

“Don’t listen to MJ, she is jealous of Leslie’s good looks. I am the odd one out,” said Fiona. “I am just here to help my sister to orient herself in her new college. My name is Fiona. I am a sophomore at Philly School of Arts.”

“I am Rebecca March. I too am a student at Winston College but I am a returning student. I finished a bachelors in business a year ago but now I am coming back to do an MBA. So which arts do you do Fiona? Are you an artist?”
“I study music and play the cello, but in my spare time Leslie and I play guitar and sing.”

“Cool. What kind of stuff do you play? Are you good?” asked Rebecca.
“We play any type of modern song that we can do together,” I told her. “Rock, pop, country and a few alternative things thrown in.”
“We think we are good but we don’t have any recording contracts yet,” said Fiona. “We have played a couple of school recitals and one at my university but we have never been paid or anything.”

“Well,” said Rebecca. “If you are any good you can play here and earn a little bit of spending money. The owner is looking for a couple of acts to play here in the evenings to attract the students.”

I didn’t know how to answer that so I let Fiona handle it. “We can only say we can think about it,” she said. “Neither of us knows our schedules and other commitments yet. The other problem is that I have near an hours drive to my residence in Philly. I am only here today to get my little sister settled in.”
“No problem,” said Rebecca. “You think about it and let me know if you are interested.”

It was just then that a furniture van drove up our road and stopped outside our apartment. I asked Fiona to cover my bill, which was the only thing I could do because I was not carrying a purse and scooted on up to meet the van bringing the stuff that my Dad had ordered. I let them into the apartment and they started bringing the stuff up the stairs.

I realized while I was showing them where the stuff should go that this was the first ever time I had been in the company of men while I was in a dress, but they were very nice to me and the two younger ones tried to be in the same room as me as much as they could and get a good look at my legs, especially as I was walking up the stairs in front of them.

They brought a queen sized bed with a headboard, which they assembled for me, a computer chair, a reclining lounge chair for relaxing and a 5 draw dresser made from nice solid wood.

The obvious leader of the 3 men came to me as they were getting to leave. “I thought this furniture was for Leslie, but you can’t be Leslie because Leslie is a boy.”

“Oh, I am Fiona. Leslie had some things to attend to,” I said a little hesitantly, not knowing how he knew Leslie’s sex.
“I didn’t think it was you but now I see it,” he added. “We met last year at your college Christmas recital. My daughter is at the Philly school of arts too and that is how I know your Dad.”

‘This is getting tricky’ I thought to myself. I can see me getting caught out here.
“I am sorry but I have forgotten,” I improvised. “And who is your daughter again?”
“Marcy Day of course!”
“Oh now I remember,” I said. “And how is Marcy anyway?”

“I was going to ask you the same thing as I haven’t seen her for a few days since she went back to the school. I believe you two are close neighbors at the residence.”
“Well I have been over here a lot looking after Leslie. But when I see Marcy, maybe later on today, I will tell her I talked to you.”

We said our goodbyes and the furniture van rolled of down the road, but then it turned around in the street and came back this way just as Fiona and the others were walking back towards the apartment. I hoped he wouldn’t notice but I am sure he got a good look at Fiona as he drove by. All I could do was hope that he didn’t tell my Dad of our meeting, but there again he must have thought I was Fiona. I hope this doesn’t complicate things.

After the furniture guys left I packed away the blow-up bed, made up my new bed and was testing out my new lounge chair when the girls came in. MJ came over to me and handed me a business card. It was for Rebecca March with her cell number, email and everything. I just looked up at them in amazement.

“I only said jokingly that you wanted her phone number and she gave me this,” said MJ. “She said you could call her anytime.”
The other girls were close to giggling as MJ was talking.
“I want to know what you are going to do when you see her,” said Fiona.
“And I just want all the graphic details,” added MJ.

“I am not going to do anything with this of course,” I told them. “I will just keep it in case we need to know when the restaurant is open or something.”
“Or something what?” asked MJ.”
“We may need to know what the special is.”
“I bet you’re gonna be the special,” said MJ.
From that comment I learned that not everything MJ says is funny.

“Leslie it’s after 10am and we need to go shopping,” said Fiona. “We need to make a serious attempt to fully equip your wardrobe. What time is your first registration appointment?”
“2pm.”
“Then we don’t have time to go into Philly so we will be starting at the local Wal-Mart, Target and then head for Cherry Hill Mall.”

We had our list of things I needed so we were close to leaving when Fiona wanted me to run down a list of all the things a girl might need while we were out. Lipstick, make-up, tissues, mirror, maxipads, (no real girl leaves home without emergency supplies), money, credit cards, ID and Iphone. Fiona made me place them all on the bed.

“OK, so what are you going to carry them in?” asked Fiona.
I produced a mid-sized light brown leather bag out of the red suitcase.
“That looks like one of mine!” Fiona exclaimed.
“I don’t get out handbag shopping much,” I replied.
Fiona gave me a look of resigned acceptance.
“So let’s go into the washroom to fix up you make-up,” said Fiona.

Make-up, was one of the tasks I would have to learn fast, plus a whole host of other girly things. Bad make-up, Fiona explained, would be noticed by most ordinary girls and would be a source of ridicule and embarrassment. Time must be taken to get yourself looking good. Most women of my age had been practicing the art for maybe 10 years in some cases. Even most women who profess to not wearing make-up will probably use some and be skilled at hiding it.

Fiona thought that MJ probably used some foundation to smooth out the imperfections in her skin that everybody has, and probably a little mascara and eye shadow well blended. Fiona also commented that MJ could look really pretty if she wanted to. I thought so too.

With my make-up repaired and my clothing straightened out (a girl with my additional equipment always seems to need occasional adjusting in the lower pelvic area), I piled all of my stuff into the handbag and we were off to go shopping. The nearest Wal-Mart was not far, especially using the GPS. Didn’t seem to take more than 5 minutes to get there!

Today has been and continues to be a very special day for me. I have done many things that I have never done before and most of them I had hardly dreamed of a couple of days ago and I certainly hadn’t planned any of them, but I was getting accustomed to some things, but others were continuing to be difficult.

I was enjoying wearing a dress, and even though I had not worn a dress in public before, the only possible exception could be when my sisters dressed me up when I was small and took me to a couple of places, but back then I only a young child and was not aware of the implications.

Right now I feel like I belong in a dress. I love it. If I didn’t think people were watching I would be skipping through the Wal-Mart parking lot and feeling the fresh air and my skirt swirling around my legs. I feel feminine. I feel confident that others will think that I am feminine and maybe even a little pretty, and I think that some people will find me attractive as a girl, which is a big change to me because I always felt like either a dork or a nerd when I am a boy.

So, even though I am going to put myself up for display in front of whoever happens to be walking around and later in front of all of the people that I was going to spend the college year with, I felt OK, but I did feel like it could all come crashing down around me at any moment unless I stayed aware of my predicament and my surroundings.

One of the things I am nervous about is talking to boys. I don’t plan to be talking to boys but what if they try to talk to me? I don’t know how I feel about that other than apprehensive.

We went into Wal-Mart and headed for the women’s department. Nothing happened, we just started shopping. I was not expecting that anything would happen, but I was a little on edge. What if something did happen and they found??? I had to stop myself and just get on with it. The underwear department just had to come first.

Fiona insisted that I needed 34B molded cup underwire bras. She said to trust her and all would be revealed later. I couldn’t understand this because with my little chicken fillets I thought I could only just fill a 34A, but she made me buy 6 bras of various colors.

I could tell from that moment that my personal bank account wouldn’t last the day. 10 pairs of panties followed. Most matched the bras in some way. We got a waist nipper to help create a little waist/hip contrast and we also bought 4 pairs of light control panties, six pairs of tan tights and two pairs of black leggings.

Then we bought slips and camisoles before we went over to the dresses. I asked why we were not trying the underwear on and she said, “Just trust me. You are exactly the same size as me except for the difference at the waist that we will address with the shape wear. Later in the week I will bring you some of my stuff to wear but with undergarments you need your own supply.”

The dresses were a much nicer experience. I tried a few dresses of various types. I particularly likes the tear dresses which had flowing skirts which made the nerves in my thighs tingle, but in the interests of time I let Fiona pick out 3 floral print dresses cut about 4” above the knee that I could wear without tights while the weather was warm then with tights or leggings and a jacket as the weather gets colder and 2 other woolen business type dresses with higher necks and longer skirts.

We then got 2 skirts, 2 blouses and 2 spaghetti strap tank tops before moving to the denim section where I got a short denim jacket and then tried on some girl’s jeans.

The girl’s jeans seemed really odd to me. They seemed to be really low cut and would expose by stomach dangerously close to my pubic area. Fiona assured me they were much higher than they seemed and they looked OK. Better than expected she said which I thought was cool. I was allowed one pair for now as Fiona did not want me to rely on jeans too much.

So we headed for the tills with me pushing an overloaded shopping cart and Fiona carrying the longer clothing on hangers.

We escaped from Wal-Mart with about a quarter of my personal savings gone in one store. I knew I couldn’t go on like this so Fiona and I discussed ways that I could by things without using my personal funds. Shoes would be OK to put on the card Dad gave me but La Senza would not. All of my new girl’s stuff was carefully laid out in the trunk of my Honda and locked out of site.

Next we drove across the parking lot to DSW. I did not know what DSW was but Fiona assured me it was her favorite store in the whole world and I needed to make it mine too. DSW stands for Designer Shoe World where brand name shoes of all types are sold for reasonable prices and if you go there often enough you can find some exceptional deals.

I had a blast trying on all kinds of exotic shoes, some of them with ridiculously high heels. I felt like a kid in candy store and quickly understood why Fiona said to was her favorite store. There were sales assistants around if you needed them but you could generally just help yourself as all of the different styles and sizes were available for you to get your hands on.

After a couple of minutes of fantasy parading up and down in front of the mirror I realized that I might have a couple of admirers from over in the men’s section which made me instantly self conscious so the parading stopped.

Fiona selected 2 pairs of 3” cork heeled gladiator sandals, one in red and one in beige, to get me started. We then picked out a pair of low heeled light brown leather gladiator sandals and then Fiona persuaded me that those 3 pair, with my ballerina flats, would keep me going through my first couple of weeks at school. The shoes went on my college expenses card. The time was now after 11:30 and we had a couple of more stops to go so we headed off to Cherry Hill Mall.

The first shop we went into was CVS for cosmetics and toiletries. I paid for the things that were gender specific from my savings (make-up etc.) and the other stuff went on the College expenses card. Fortunately this stuff was not difficult to carry across the mall.

The next store we went into was called ‘Angels Only.’ I had no idea what it was until we were inside. The pictures of beautiful women in underwear in the windows should have been a giveaway.

“This,” said Fiona, “is a specialist woman’s underwear store have an additional reputation of selling everything for a woman to make the most of her breasts, including breast cancer survivors or people who were flat chested like you.” We entered the store to find a pleasant looking lady waiting to help us.

She was obviously a few years older than us but I doubt she was old enough to be my mother, although I know my mother could pass for 30 any day. She had long dark flowing hair, impeccable but ever so slightly heavy make-up and possibly a few pounds overweight, but she made up for that by having fabulous cleavage exposed in the low cut area of the black one piece she was wearing. Her name tag said Sarah.

Fiona explained to the assistant. “My little sister here is a late developer and would like to go from her present 1/2A cup to a B cup.”

“We can do that!” said the Sarah. From the counter below her she produced two different styles of breast forms. One had a cloth type finish and the other was a more realistic silicone finish. After that there was another choice where I could just place the breast forms in any bra and they would just sit on top of my regular skin. The second was to use them with a special bra that would create more of cleavage where there was none before.

“Behind the curtain young lady,” the assistant ushered me holding the bra and breast forms in her hand. “Take of your dress to the waist and remove your present bra.”

With that I became a little hesitant. “Don’t worry young one. I have helped a thousand ladies of all shapes and sizes into this fitting room to help them with the correct shape wear for their needs, and whatever I see here in this room is between you, me and the good lord.”

I am not very religious but I found her words comforting. She explained to me some of the features to me then helped me into the bra, and then she had a good look at my chest.

“You are not completely flat chested you know. I have seen girls come in here with so little breast tissue that you would think they were a boy. You are not like that, you actually have breast tissue, just small is all. You would be a regular A cup and not the half that your sister mentioned. Are they tender?”

“Of course they are tender,” I said. “I thought everyone’s breast were tender.”
“The whole of the breast, not just the nipples?”
“The whole breast,” I said.

“Well I can tell you that boy’s nipples are the only part that’s tender, because that is the only ‘breast’ material they have. I can see you have women’s nipples because I would be able to tell boy’s nipples. Of course I wouldn’t say anything if you were a boy.”

I was surprised. I have breasts. Who would have known?

“This bra has silicone on the underwire sections and under the arms,” she explained. “Therefore when you pull what breast you have forwards, it helps to create a little breast from nothing.” She was helping me create what she was talking about while she was talking. When she was finished the shape I had was not at all bad and looked definitely feminine. Next she helped me position the breast forms.

“When you add the silicone form into the bra,” Sarah continued, “the adhesion of the silicone to your skin and the way the bra pulls you into shape creates cleavage above the bra. This will give you a one size boost. I will also give you some adhesive tape to use under the breast forms so that they stay in position when you are wearing something low cut. This will also help you create and maintain cleavage that you didn’t already have. You can experiment with this when you are on your own.”

She was right. Right before me in the mirror I saw an attractive lady with a nice pair of well-shaped B size breasts.
“That is truly wonderful,” I said. “The look so natural I don’t know how anyone could tell.” I didn’t tell her that my lower body parts were expanding. At that very moment Fiona came into the dressing room with something pale pink in her hands.

“Can we try this on my sister,” she asked.
“Excellent choice,” said Sarah who immediately helped me lower what was remaining of my dress down so it only just covered my crotch then she wrapped my in this pale pink corset and proceeded to lace me in from the back. The corset was made from a comfortable satin material with heavy boning and once the laces were pulled I could feel and see the boning changing my shape. Seeing myself in corset and bra that way was beginning to become very arousing, until I realized how tight the thing was getting around my waist. I found my breathing becoming affected.

“I think that should be enough tightening for now,” said Sarah. ‘You should probably leave this on overnight and tighten it a little more every morning. And could take it off overnight but it should be replaced first thing in the morning. In fact for the first couple of days you could leave in on overnight.”

I didn’t like the overnight suggestion about overnight, but I did like the noticeable step above my hip that was never there before. My body had turned into that of a woman before my very eyes.
“Do you think she likes it?” said Sarah.
“I am absolutely sure she does,” said Fiona. “It has left her speechless.”

I pulled up my dress and zipped up the zipper. This time the zipper went up with no binding in the middle section. The girl in front of me looked fantastic. What a shape! I felt like I had a fuller shape than Fiona but resisted the temptation to tell her so. I turned to Sarah and reached for her hand saying, “thank you thank you. Can I give you a hug I feel so grateful?”
She said, “of course you can dear,” as we shared a brief moment touching shoulders. “You would be surprised how many runway models have no more shape than you.”
I also gave Fiona a hug and thanked her too.

“You are welcome little sister. I don’t think there is anyone who could ever mistake you for a boy now.”
“Surely no one has ever mistaken this beautiful girl for a boy even before the corset and bra?” asked Sarah.
“No of course not,” said Fiona, “but for some years she has had that fear.”
“You are a very, very pretty young lady,” said Sarah. “And don’t you ever forget it. Now go out and be confident, but not before we have rung these items in.”

The reality of another quarter of my savings disappearing brought be back into the real world. The time was now 1pm and we needed jewelry and towels. We headed for a jewelry store to get my ears pierced. This had to be done with the minimum of fuss. With a jewelry assistant we chose some zirconium earrings with gold posts. Having little time to fuss about I just let the assistant get on with it. We also bought a set of simple gold studs to use for quieter occasions, like going home to see my parents.

We quickly selected a couple of simple necklaces and bracelets without spending a fortune. Fiona said that these are very personal items and were best bought when you have time to try them on and see how they look on you and how comfortable you feel in them, but time was not one of the items we had much of.

With the time at 1:20pm we headed back to the apartment to unload all of my new things before I headed for my first orientation.

When we got back only MJ was home and she was preparing to leave to visit friends in town. She pointed us to some pizza that Angie had ordered and there were still a couple of pieces left for us. Fiona helped me carry all of my purchases up to my room, and then we sat down, me on my computer chair and Fiona on my new bed.

“You do have everything on the list don’t you?” she asked.
“Alnost Fiona but we didn’t get any towels.”
“You can get them yourself at the mall after your orientations,” she replied.

Then she reached out for my hand and looked a little serious. “Are you sure you are OK with this? Becoming a woman overnight is a huge change. I know it’s you under there and I remember us pretending you were our little sister years ago but you have grown up to be my brother, and now this. Are you ready for this? Its not too late to back out you know?”

“I feel like I have made the decision,” I said, “and I don’t have time to go back, and besides I love looking like this. I am beginning to feel that I wasted my last few years being a boy when I could have felt like this, pretty and attractive. I have no plan for what to do about Mom and Dad or our sisters, but I have a plan for my first day at college and this is it. I am already in it.”

“That sounds a little strange to hear because we all thought you made a really nice boy and we love you very much,” said Fiona.

“I understand that and I am grateful for all the love you always give me, but I was a boy who wasn’t really turning into a man was I? All of the other boys I know got big and hairy and started dating girls, but that never happened to me. I never believed that I fit in properly, but I feel I may have found my place now.”

“But looking like that you are going to attract boys, and we were pretty sure you were not going to turn out gay. That is why Dawn went to all that trouble.”
“I know,” I said. “I can get aroused now just thinking of what she did, but I am not here to date boys. I am here to get a degree.”

“I wish I could continue this but you have to go to your orientation and I have got to get to my college,” she said checking the time on her cell phone.

So we stood up and hugged then she gave me a kiss on the lips. Then with a surprised look she turned to me and apologized. I was somewhat surprised myself.

“I am sorry for that,” said Fiona. “I usually kiss Dawn, Barbara and Mom on the lips but now you are wearing a dress it felt like the right thing to do, until I did it.”
“It was nice,” I replied. “I am not quite sure if there is anything wrong with it. I hope you do it again, but not this second as I am a little shocked.”

We didn’t have time to discuss anything further. The time was 1:50pm and I had at least a 5 minute walk to get to the college, and no time to eat my pizza. I picked up my back pack with my instructions and headed down the stairs. College awaits.

up
151 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very well written

Loved the scene at breakfast.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Lucky girl!!!

Pamreed's picture

I am jealous!! It would have been grand to have done college as a girl!
And I also majored in Mathematics! But I minored in Art!! Leslie has a
whole new life ahead of her, again lucky girl!! I had to wait a few years
until I was able to become my true self!! Bu that was 15 years ago and
life is grand now!!

Hugs,
Pamela

So I’ve been a boy and I’ve been a girl and, trust me, being a girl is better

Ditto!!!

Andrea Lena's picture

I never believed that I fit in properly, but I feel I may have found my place now.

An art major with no direction and chronically depressed who took another 40+ years to figure it out. (sad frown). But I love this story (happy smile)

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Well,

just like that. Go to college, become a girl even before Orientation. Nice story but most of the T women I ever knew was scared beyond belief even before heading out the front door. I'm not saying that it can't happen though as I had done the same thing, got dressed, said the heck with it and voila, I was Vivien forever with no worries really and was not harassed by anyone for the most part even in my litle red neck town.

It's just that normally, it does not happen so suddenly is all.

Other than that I find this story to be very nice.

What's Dad and Mom going to say though when they learn what is happening?

Vivien

Leslie is coming along

just fine, thanks to the other girl's help.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

There's nothing like some peer pressure now to...

get you over the hump to the panic attack later. Now as Leslie has been doing this in secret and was planning on this anyway I can see why she went with it so easily. Mind you nerves and events will catch up probably.

Interested in where the breast situation goes though:)
Another good Chapter.
*Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

did she tell Fiona

about the moving guy? if not that still might bite them on the butt.
great chapter, thanks

Jumping too far

Don't jump ahead of me. I like to write bit and pieces into my stories that allows me to develop somethink later.

Hugs

Symphony

Grin and bear it

That's what happens when you have smart readers. We are always connecting the dots and looking for concealed bits and pieces. I recently PM'd an author about her story because I spotted either a typo or a card up the author's sleeve. And if it was a concealed plot point I wasn't going to announce it to all and sundry. Let them find it on their own! (snerk!)


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin