Vaingirls Comic Covers # 29-35

Printer-friendly version

I thought I'd offer my comments on this batch:

#29 - Some of my favorite stories are where a forced femme girl finds that she rather likes being a woman but the tables get turned on the forced femmers. Here Momma Dearest really can’t complain; she turned her son into a woman, and now “she” is taking an entirely feminine revenge.
#30 - I’ll let you speculate on what Steve did (or was blamed for) to be petticoat punished, and how Stephie will handle school.
#31 - If you’ve ever worked on a car or assembled a toy late on Christmas eve, you know that reading the instructions and trying to follow them are often two very different things. Stephie may look the part, but ...
# 32 & 33 - Vaingirls Comics is a subsidiary of Vaingirls, Inc., which is the transformation salon owned by Joyce, Bethany, Elizabeth, Jessica and G.A./Georgianne, The Vaingirls. These two issues are blatent recruiting plugs for the salon.
#34 - “Bad boy to good girl”, is a standard TG fiction theme and one of my favorites, particularly when the hero(ine) decides that to get through the experience unscathed she has to become the best girl she can be. This cover was inspired by many of the stories written by my dear sister Janet Stickney.
#35 - What must GGs feel if they realize who we are and know that we are MUCH more feminine and better looking than they are?

As usual, if any of you want to actually write one of the stories, let me know. I have no plans at this time to write any of this batch.

VCC29-35.pdf (6.06 MB)

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hard work!

Some pretty good stuff, I really enjoyed them. I just had the chance the other day to download all the covers which I couldn't do previously since I'm on dial-up. So I got to view them all at once, and really enjoyed the range of covers and subjects. You certainly have a broad creative streak (no pun intended). Thanks for the look at the results!

Karen J.

"Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way."

College Girl - poetheather


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin