Refrigerator Magnets

Printer-friendly version

Refrigerator Magnets 

by

Paula Dillon

 

 

 

Twelve year old Tim got home from school like his Mom wanted. She had been rather cryptic this morning when she asked him to come straight home after school and to look in his dresser drawers alone. Mom was at work and would not be home till about 6:20 as usual. She worked hard and made a very good salary. She was always there for him when he needed her, at other times the neighbors were really pretty cool and were there for him when his Mom couldn’t be. Mom worked very hard for him, since his dad died years ago.

He got to his room and opened his dresser drawers top left drawer. There was an envelope sitting on top of a towel covering his clothes. The envelope in very bold print said, “READ FIRST!”

Tim sat on his bed and tore open the envelope and took out the letter. It was written in his Mom’s fluid graceful script.

Dear Tim;

Below the towel in your dresser are some different type clothes that I have added to your dresser. Hun they are girl’s clothes. No I am not saying that you have to wear them and I will never make you wear them. I just thought you might like to experiment with them. Some boys your age try on girls clothes to see how they feel and look in them, just in fun. They sneak into their mothers, sisters or some other girl’s room and borrow clothing. Some of the females who have their clothes taken do all they can to hurt the boys or to embarrass them. I don’t want this for you.

In your drawer there are six pretty panties, four pair of pantyhose, half slips, camisoles (those are like underwear type T-shirts for girls Tim), a mid-length satin robe (in your closet) and a few other odds and ends. I have included directions on putting pantyhose on because you just don’t pull them on like pants dear. If this makes you feel uncomfortable or disgusted dear please don’t be. You can just throw them away or put them on my bed and I will give them to the Salvation Army or Goodwill. I won’t be offended if you do either.

If you find that you like this, then you may wear these things around the house or anywhere you won’t be caught wearing them to your hearts desire. Just be careful people like to tease boys who wear girls clothing and sometimes hurt them too. I won’t ask you to wear them for me either. Just do whatever you are comfortable doing.

On the side of the refrigerator are a series of magnets. If you don’t want to do this take the magnets off the fridge and put them in the junk drawer in the kitchen and no more will be said about this. However if this is something you would like to do, you can ask for other things and for replacement of old or worn out stuff by placing the appropriate magnet on the front of the fridge, with or without a note detailing any color choices or types. Don’t worry about the cost dear we are very comfortable and you are important to me.

Occasionally I might put some other things in this drawer for your information or education on girl things or even more girl’s things you might like to try. I have added a lock to this drawer so that other people won’t inadvertently open it and embarrass you. I will have a key and you will have a key. So don’t hide anything in there you don’t want me to see.

If you like this I will even buy you other types of girl’s things (Bras, dresses, skirts, blouses, and even makeup). If you want to know about makeup or hair styling just sit beside me sometime while I am doing mine and I will try to teach you about it while I am working on my face and hair. My door is always open to you as long as I have my underwear on. You can even watch me dress dear. I will not read anything into you doing this while I get myself ready. Just understand that sometimes I may not have a lot of time to help you.

I love you bunches dear and I don’t want to make it seem that I 'm forcing you to do anything you don’t want to do.

Love,

Mom

Ps: attached is a code for the magnets.

Pss: if you do this I will expect you to take good care of your new things. Good lingerie (girl’s under things) should be hand washed daily and hung to dry, you may hang your clean stuff in my bathroom to dry when I am not there. I will see it gets back into your drawers if you like. (I don’t want to see permanent yellow or brown stains dear. A box of ivory snow is under your sink so you can wash your own things.)

Psss: you may look in my underwear drawer dear to get an idea of what you might like but please don’t try wearing my things, they won’t fit.

Yellow banana- panties attach note for a particular style, fabric, or color.

Red strawberry- pantyhose add note as above.

Watermelon-Bras there aren’t any in your drawer yet but I would be willing to buy some for you.

Daisy-skirts

Rose-blouses

Umbrella- dresses

Rooster- girl’s jeans

Baseball- girl’s shorts

Bicycle- girls T’s

Cow- shoes specify your choice. (You might have to go shopping with me just so I can know what fits but you will not have to be there when I buy them)

Orange-makeup (leave note about what type things
you want)

Cat- some girl type things not listed above but you really want (leave note detailing or even advertisement.)

A California Raisin - means you want to talk about the various items listed above at a secure time for you.

Tim went over to his drawer. He didn’t know where his Mom got such a crazy idea. It was true he had started noticing how girls dressed. He had been spying on Cynthia their fourteen year old neighbor. He would often watch her dressing from the window of his darkened room. Surely he hadn’t been seen, he’d been very careful. She wasn’t very careful, and gosh she was pretty. She was very nice to him and even helped him study at times.

He moved the towel and found a key to this drawer on top of four magazines. He put the key in his pocket and looked at the mags. Two were teen type magazines that talked about hair, makeup, relationships, clothing styles, and all sorts of girl things. One of the magazines was a really nice lingerie catalog, nothing cheap in there he thought. Lastly was an exclusive teen clothing catalog. Tim tossed these on his bed and turned his attention to the clothes.

The underwear was very pretty and felt silky in his hands. He liked very much the colors his Mom had put in there. The panties were blues, greens, yellows, blacks, nylon, satins and lace. Tim imagined that any girl would love to have these. He saw two very pretty camisoles (one in yellow, one in white) four half slips (yellow, white, blue and black) and a graphical demonstration of a lady putting pantyhose on and a short written instruction.

Tim closed the drawer. At first Tim thought that he would just ignore the clothes, or to take them out and put them on Mom’s bed. He didn’t want to see em thrown away they looked to be very nice clothing. He went and sat on his bed staring at the drawer. He didn’t know how long he stared at the drawer, but he was just drawn to go back and look at it.

Tim didn’t understand why but he got the yellow cami, panty and half slip and a pair of suntan pantyhose out and them on his bed. He took off all of his own clothes. He looked at the panties and picked them up. His pulse quickened as he felt the soft material, they were very pretty. He bent over and stepped into them drawing them up his legs. He shuddered as the material rubbed his skin, like jolts of electricity going up his spine. His little bits quivered as they were confined within the material. Next came the pantyhose. He read the directions and looked at the pictures. He took them out of the package and stretched them and bunched one leg up and covered his toes. He made sure the toe seam was straight and lightly stretched the gauzy material up his leg till he got to his knee. He then did the same to the other leg. He stood and worked the pantyhose till they were up to his waist. The sensation was indescribable as his legs rubbed together. He pulled the camisole and half slip on and looked at himself in the mirror.

Tim was at a loss for words. He looked cute, no more than that he looked very good. His Mom had long ago stopped insisting that he get his hair cut. His hair was just shoulder length and as he let out his pony tail and he combed his fingers through it so it fell to the sides covering his ears, he looked girlish. He would have felt bad or mad if anybody had told him that but now looking at himself… he was so confused right now. The feeling he got as he swished about was heavenly. He went to his closet and found the pink satin robe and put it on. It came to just above his knee. He tied the waist and looked at his mirror again. He looked like he had a dress on. He felt himself blush and got scared. He started taking every thing off. When he got the pantyhose halfway off he stopped and thought about it for several minutes, before putting everything back on.

Mom won’t be home for a couple of hours. I guess it would be ok to stay this way for a little while. He laid down on his bed and began thumbing through the magazines. He found some of the reading to his liking. He was amazed to read what girls go through to look good, those articles he read very carefully. He looked through the catalogs and looked at the clothes dog earring the pages where he thought the models looked particularly good. He giggled as he went through the lingerie catalog, some of the clothes he knew his mom would never go for and he found so much that appealed to him.

He got up and walked around the house. He knew he would never be seen, Mom always kept the curtains drawn together. He went to the kitchen and saw the magnets his Mom wrote about. He went to the living room and watched TV for a while. He kept stroking the things he wore. A little after six pm he ran upstairs and got into some boy clothes. The only things he really took off was the half slip and robe and pulled on his shirt, pants and shoes, before returning to the TV.

Alice finally got home, she was a little late, traffic had been bad. She parked her car in the garage, and entered the house through the kitchen door. She smiled as she looked at all the magnets arranged in a circle on the front of the fridge around a California Raisin.

Mom started humming Da ta da da, dodo dodo Da ta da da

up
157 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh my, wouldn't it have

Oh my, wouldn't it have been wonderful to have such a thoughful, loving Mother as Tim seems to have. I do believe she spotted him watching the neighbor girl or the girl herself did and told the Mom. Regardless, she is allowing Tim the freedom to express himself or will it now be herself? I am looking forward to seeing which person comes from her child's experiences, her son or a "new daughter". Jan

It we can call Moms Magnet

Passing on every word more involved me in your story its giving the feel that i am back to my child hood and my mother doing the same things for me. Care and love both were giving by me at that time when i can't even open my Eyes. I remember i came to house after school go to the refrigerator where some food waiting for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Refrigerators

Enjoyed. Thankyou

Enjoyed. Thankyou

Hmm did she

Hear it through the Grapevine. Very sweet, loved the code.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

very nice!

thanks for sharing this!

DogSig.png

Refrigerator Magnets

Would love to see a continuation of this story. Tim has a wonderful mom, easy to see him wanting to become Tammy.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Mini Fridge Memories

Few years ago while i were in a hostel. My father gift me Ge small refrigerator. Coming to the memories attached to it. While i complete my graduation i wrote few of sentences on the fridge door for my father. When i was shifting from hostel to my home. I moved that fridge with myself. Now still that small fridge is part of my room.

Nice

I hope that this will be continued!

JC

The Legendary Lost Ninja

cute story

can't wait to see where you go with this one.

Nice,good story

Paula,I rally like this story, a nice,sweet and so far kind story. Please continue.

Another Great Read

Paula I really enjoyed the introduction to 'Magnets'. I am looking fqrward to further episodes. it has all the hallmarks of a winner. HUGS your friend

Holiday speeches flowing with a wet finger.
HUGS,
Sir Earle

Refrigerator Magnets

Hi Paula,

A great start and look forward to more of this. Why is the mother doing this? Does she want to see her son dressed or does she know something about him that he hasn't revealed to himself or us.

More please Paula

Hugs

Karen

What a sweet story!

Paula, I adored your cute little story. Mothers always seem to
know. The only surprise was what I expected the magnets to be
in a heart shape, but the point was the same. Thank you, Paula,
this made me walk around with a smile on my face all morning!

Of course, I agree with everyone else, that I'd love to be a
butterfly on the wall when Mom has that conversation.

No Pressure though! (Yeah, right!)

Sarah Lynn Morgan

What a sweet story

So! Haven't you finished yet?

*-_-*

Sarah Lynn Morgan

Hi Paula

I really like the start of this story. I cant wait to see where it goes from here. Please write more. I have found another writer that I truelly like to read from. Keep up the excellent work.

Sincerely,
John (dooey52)

Magnets

Well it would be a *shame* to let all those clothes go to waste. But 'no pressure' from Mom...right. Good start. I look forward to the next segment.