Sarcasm: Becomes A Bride

Printer-friendly version

Sarcasm: Becomes A Bride

Another Miss-appropriately Titled Solo Adventure

This is the Finale, as The sequels fall into the trap of not being as good as the original. They have been fun though

Mysty was so depressed, she had not seen Evan, her Miss Skye for over a month. At least she had a few emails from her, though they had not been much in them just that Evan would be back soon. The last one bothered her the most,

-Sorry for the Delay my 'Myster' Cloud, complications arose. Um please make fittig

appointmet as things have chaged more than expected. Love Eva Sky-

Guess his 'N' key is still not working all the time, Evan must have been in a hurry not to notice. My Eva Sky loves me, just wish I had not been so sick these last three days. The last line bothered her, does that mean no more Miss Skye. Mysty wondered had she pushed Evan to fast with the new wardrobe, and the very sexy wedding gown.


~~~~~~~

They had so much fun shopping for a new wardrobe for Lang Electronics rising star IT Security Officer Miss Skye. Designer Suits with mid thigh skirts, silk blouses that were always open enough to show plenty of Miss Skye's ample cleavage. Evan had complained, “My butt is so flat I look like a stick, and I wish I could feel something, other than the pull of the forms, when you caress an hug me.”

Mysty wondered, “So Evan, are you tired of Being Miss Skye, for I love you no matter how you're dressed.” Of course the few hours Evan had been without the breast forms they had spent in bed. So how could she not love him while riding Evan's magnificence.

Evan had sighed, “I love being your Miss Skye, more than being plain Evan. Just that I see how sensitive your breasts are, how much you love the way we touch, and you play so much with mine and enjoy them it seems. But I feel none of it except those few times with out the forms and I love that so much.

Mysty was not sure what to say, the last time she had brought up the idea of implants Evan had looked so frightened. “Our friend Gina is a very good plastic surgeon, You know she would take good care of you Sweetie.” She saw him flinch 'maybe its not the idea of implants but the surgery,' Mysty considered.

Evan felt Mysty's arms pull her into the comforting hug she loved so very much. “My love it scares me so to think of it, I want them yet... ”

Her Miss Skye was weeping, “Hush, Mysty has you dear one shh.” Mysty sat pulling her Miss Skye onto her lap rocking and soothing her dear 'girl'.

~~~~~~

Then a week later Evan had left on this current trip. He had been cryptic, and had only packed one bag. Mysty had kissed her Miss Skye and wept as she watched her drive off. Mysty had been crying so much lately, at least the nausea had been confined to early mornings. Mysty saw the glint on her left hand, the gorgeous engagement ring, half of the pair her beloved Miss Skye had commissioned. Mysty looked longingly at it, the Dark Green Emerald surrounded by the red rubies signifying her beloveds eye and hair color.

~~~~~~

Just a month after their first date, Miss Skye had pulled a box out of her purse. Placing it on he lap, she had opened the ring box showing the two wedding sets side by side. The other a startling Blue Sapphire surrounded by diamonds and topaz. Mysty remembered her the look on her face that she saw in the mirror that was just across from where she had sat. Eyes so wide and mouth open, “Are you proposing Sweetie?”

My Miss Skye had looked so uncomfortable, Her green eyes fluttered as my love suddenly looked nervous, “Um, I was desiring that, you might....&; I had known right away what My Miss Skye was looking for.”

I took the Blue Sapphire set out, slid to my knees in front of her I held out the engagement ring, “Dear Miss Skye will you Marry Me?”

Miss Skye had squealed loudly, “Oh yes , YES YES.” as I slid the ring onto her finger and she hugged me so tight. Then Miss Skye had sat back in her chair weeping in joy. She had carefully extended the other ring to me, “Would my Myster Cloud accept this as your engagement ring.”

~~~~~~

Evan had been so very cute, and dressed so Girly every moment after their official engagement. Mysty was not sure what had gone wrong as she wept from the loss, having been without Miss Skye for nearly six weeks. Mysty was startled from her misery by the phone it was the salon, “Hello” she answered, not sure she really wanted to know why they had called her back after she had called in sick.

Hearing the voice of Ms. Gray she realized it must be very important, “Mysty, I really need to have you come in, a VIP called and said she must have you to take care of her needs. She said she could not trust anyone else to do her hair.”

Mysty knew she had to be there and she was feeling better, even though her breasts seemed tender and uncomfortable, “I shall be there soon as I can Ms. Grey.” Mysty hung up and went to find something appropriate to wear. By chance she pulled out the same outfit she had been wearing two months prior when she first met 'Miss Sky'. She hadn't worn it since, but knew it would be best to wear it today for this VIP.

Mysty arrived at the salon, and hurried across the parking lot. Looking up She saw a Beautiful parasol with a Red Dragon entwined with white wispy clouds. Mysty almost wept as she remembered their first night in bed.

Evan had looked up and saw their reflection and remarked, “Red hair guy in drag on a cloud.”

She had teased Evan later calling him “My Red Dragon

As Mysty scanned down, she saw a satin corset no gap remaining, making her waist impossibly small, then flaring out to generous hips with a bottom that nearly made her drool, encased in a tiny silk skirt almost indecently short, well defined legs flowing down to those sky high heels. Mysty was amazed she had never seen anyone able to walk in fetish ballet pumps. They might stand in them for a few minutes at the most.

A horn blast made her jump as she realized where she was. She quickly hurried into the salon, saddened that she had lost sight of such a fascinating creature. Thinking, 'No harm in looking, just no touchy.' But that thought made her depressed again, as she sadly thought, "Oh How I wish my Miss Skye was here

Mysty entered the salon she heard, “Good timing Mysty our VIP just arrived. Mysty this is Miss...

SKYE!! OH MY GOD YOUR BACK.” Sandi had not really looked up, till she read the name the guest had signed in with.

Mysty covered the space between them in a flash, taking Miss Skye into her arms, “It's so good to see you, I've missed you so much my darling.” Squeezing her tight against her.

Eva moaned, “Gently Darling. “ Miss Skye tried to loosen Mysty's grip on her, as she was still heavily bruised. “Please Darling gently. I'm still mostly a walking bruise.”

Mysty put her Miss Skye down and stepped back a little, “WHO hurt...,” she said a look of concern on her face that turned to wonder as she breathed out, “OH MY your face is gorgeous,” Then Mysty realized something felt different when they embraced, 'My god Evan, your breasts feel so real.” Not being able to hold herself back she softly poked them, "Ah, when? No, How?...”

Miss Skye smiled, “Call me Eva, Miss Skye, or the future Mrs Cloud. Well I went to a clinic that specialized in body makeovers, that Gina suggested.”

Mysty looked terrified, “Not the whole body?”

Eva smiled, “Not in this lifetime, I tried to just get the same size breasts as the forms we were using. “

"Did you have any trouble?" Mysty asked still looking worried.

Just a rude employee that asked me why an IT Security Officer wanted all the modifications I was asking for. I wondered why they were asking, I had the money, so I said, “Okay, I'm a She-male stripper/hooker and I am trying to go big time." Luckily this time, they saw it for the sarcasm it was." Mysty smiled. “guess I was not as tired as when I visited you Mysty.”

"This is what I requested for us, my beloved Myster Cloud," Eva said moving in close. "A heart shaped face and ass," tonguing her ear, "a tongue extension with piercing, " softly blowing in her ear while pressing up and rubbing as well as she could with the bruises, "and size 34E breasts. I thought about going with smaller implant, but after wearing the forms for so long I felt it was what we would love the most. One set ribs removed to get down to a 22 inch waist, hip and butt implants for shape to 34 inches, my tendons were shortened, and the bones in my foot laced with titanium to make it possible to walk in Ballet fetish heels. The only problem with that is I always have to have a pair of, boots, pumps or slides to wear. Now my beloved Mysty can wear heels and not tower quite so tall over her Miss Skye." Eva teasingly added. "They asked if I wanted something thicker and a inch or two longer, but I had a feeling you love it just the way it is.”

Mysty smiled, “I should be mad at you, but you're my outrageously flamboyant Miss Skye.” Looking at her new and improved Eva with a professional eye, she began listing off what was needed, “So first we get your Hair, nails and Make up fixed. A new gown, Dinner at Chateau Briand and then a gentle session in bed for you and I. Sandi call Nancy Woo, tell her we need a pair of gowns for tonight, and a fitting appointment for Eva. You Missy are coming with me.” Mysty took Eva in her arms gently kissing her passionately. Then carrying her Miss Sky to her station. Mysty caressed and stroked Eva, her joy of being next to her beloved.

As Mysty and Eva, came out of the back dressed in their gowns, they saw a pair of women at the reception desk. As they got to the desk the women turned to them. The slim brunet who wore a cheap but professional looking knee length skirt suit flipped her Coat over flashing a badge, “Good evening ladies, we're Detectives Samantha Weston and Charlene Finley. We have some questions about Evan Sky, seems he has gone missing, and we were told that Mystery Cloud may be responsible for his disappearance.” /Why did I agree to this Finley's Aunt had us taking care of a noise complaint last week. It would not be so bade but Charlene seems to be more like her aunt each week. I really hope I can get her to see a therapist Charlene seems to be reacting poorly to having been shot two weeks ago.'

The women giggled, Eva said “Oh I am just as responsible for 'HIS' disappearance. Mysty was a big help though and I love her for it.” Eva pulled Mysty down to a kiss.

Th blonde haired Detective Finley grabbed Eva's wrist and cuffed her quickly, “You have the right to remain...”

Mysty spun Detective Finley around, “What the hell do you think you're doing to my Fiance?” She turned to see that Detective Weston had pulled her weapon, she backed away putting her hands over her head. “Look you're over reacting, Evan is right here.”

Then Detective Finley punched Mysty in the gut, cuffed her and forced her down on the floor, “Stay there BITCH.” She heard someone coming down the stairs, and pushed Miss Skye to the floor and drew her weapon.

Ms Grey came down from her office, stopped dead in her tracks. She saw both weapons were trained on her, “Um could you please explain why you have my Best Stylist and one of my Best customers cuffed and Lying on the floor?”

Detective Finley responded, “We're arresting them for the Murder of Evan Skye. The redhead so much as confessed to it with the help of Mystery Cloud.”

Ms Grey erupted in laughter, “Oh that is so very comical.”

Detective Weston remarked, “This gone to far Charlene, I think your overreacting to your aunts conceerns again. Lets Step back and talk to them. I am really sorry about this.” Detective weston holstered heer weapon. Ms Grey had advanced to the Reception desk.

Ms. Grey's face went from mirthful to furious in a blink, “You two are the ones in trouble, Arresting Evan Sky for his own murder, attacking two young women in front of cameras.” Ms Grey pointed out the two CCTV cameras and turned the monitor on the desk to show them the feed. “Now I suggest, you release Miss Cloud and her Fiance Miss Eva Skye, as she is now known as per the paper work in her purse. Then you need to Apologize to them. It seems Detective Weston has the right idea. After we can go upstairs, have some tea and you can get your questions answered if you're very nice.”

An hour later in new gowns, makeup and nails repaired Mysty and Eva left for their dinner date. It was a glorious evening as the two lovers got reacquainted. The sensitivity of Eva's breasts and hips had been enhanced, her orgasms coursed through her body so easily.

Two months later Eva and Mysty were married. Eva in sea Myst green off the shoulder gown the skirt coming to her mid-thigh in front the back a long flowing train, with matching corset, stockings and shoes. Mysty was dressed almost identically, her dress in a sky blue, no corset as she was five months pregnant and only four inch heels. Mysty gave Eva a picture from the ultrasound of their children as her gift to her 'wife'. Eva's gift was keys to their new house. Which they filled with Love.

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you for your kindness

Going farther I feel would not do justice to the original story, they were fun to write and each had their own quirky challenges.

The only further change would be on that which I feel neither wife would care for, as i know exactly how Mysty Feels.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

I always cry at weddings...

Andrea Lena's picture

...I loved this! Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thank you

I really had fun writing these, I have a feeling that there may be other fun stories to write

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Reality bites

Who is in a position to make a missing persons report on Evan? He/she is legally an adult. In the absence of any sign of foul play, the police can not legally make the assumption that there is any foul play to be investigated. Adults have the right to go and do what they want without informing anybody what they are doing. Those officers should be brought before an Internal Affairs board for their actions, actions which could cost their department plenty in a civil suit.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

The Detectives realy had only been

out to ask if he had been seen, as Det. Finley owed a favor to his aunt that was Evan's next door neighbor a real busy body. It only got out of control because Finley Has always seemed to jump the gun on things, and once again I left out vital info.

Thanks for the coment and apologies to blondes everywhere as this redhead had another blonde moment

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Where there is Desiree...

a good story with a sharp tongue. Miss Skye and Mysty fulfill dreams even to the surprise of one another. Great story!!

Hugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

I am honored

by your wonderful comment, and shall endevour to keep these standards of writing.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Hmmm.....

Are you sure this isn't a Desi/Jas story? (LOL) . Wonderful read, nice Desi dear! Big Hugs, Taarpa

Oh there were a few

parallels but nope Just a little sarcastic fun

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

A very belated congrads

I should have commented months ago.

Excellent tale.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

A very pretty way…

To wrap up a curious and interesting set of vignettes. I want to meet their child.