Nylon Model

Printer-friendly version

Nylon Model

I’m a male model.

Most of the time, its not a bad job, but there are a few headaches, at least for me.

One of these is my orientation. For some reason, people almost always automatically assume that all male models are gay, and it has been a frustrating experience trying to get people to believe that I’m actually straight.

Makes getting a date a bit of a challenge.

Course, my current gig makes things much harder ....

******

Two weeks ago, in the office of Matt Marcus’ agent, Carl Anderson .....

“Matt, I have a great gig for you. And best of all, its ongoing, so you’ll get a steady paycheck for at least six months. Sound good?”

“Count me in, Carl. What is it?”

“Well, its ... you may not know this, but a lot of the models used for packages of nylons are actually men. Properly shaven and so on, they actually look better in nylons than many woman do.”

“Wait. I’d be wearing ..... nylons?”

“Yeah. And a ‘gaff’ I think they called it, to keep your male bits from showing.”

“You’re serious.”

“Its good money, Matt. And the offers arent exactly flowing in for you right now. Turn it down, and I dont know how much longer I’d be able to keep you as a client.”

“Okay, okay. So I got to shave my legs?”

“They suggest using a removal cream, its better.”

“Fine. I’ll buy some tonight, and then ...”

The agent hands Matt a piece of paper, and says, “Show up at this address tomorrow morning at nine sharp. Dont let me down, Matt.”

*******

So that’s my current gig. At first, I found wearing nylons a bit odd, but over the last couple of months I’ve gotten so used to them I find myself wearing them even when I’m not shooting.

So that’s why I was wearing them on our date, honest.

So you can stop trying to give me bras and dresses, okay?

And it isnt funny!

up
220 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well it is funny cause...

I happen to be also! LOL! Maybe I should Model? Hmmm? Nice one Dottie, but I don't believe his explanation for one minute. Think he likes them more than "just use to it"! (Hugs) Taarpa

giggle

I see that you got a spark for a story from our conversation.

OH no!

Don't you blame this one on me! Your the woman after all.

I'm just an ordinary macho murl....

darnit.

nope nope

you are a woman.

I am the birl ... I mean the mirl ... I mean ...

DogSig.png

Nylons...

It's a good start to a new story. You write it and we will read.
Is he sharing this with a girlfriend? Either she changes her mind or...

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

right now, consider this a teaser

dont know if there will be more or not right now. Got a lot of plates spinning ....

Thanks for the comment.

DogSig.png

Good

Another good one from you, well done I really liked it .

thanks, Papa!

huggles from your little kitten

DogSig.png

ME! ME! ME!

Well, if Dorothy won't take them, I will! A girl can't have too many bras and dresses to march her wardrobe of shoes!!!

Don't let someone else talk you out of your dreams. How can we have dreams come true, if we have no dreams?

Katrina Gayle "Stormy" Storm

I could use the bras ....

but I totally get where Matt is coming from ....

DogSig.png

A nice setup

for a continuation of this idea. Perhaps in short vignettes, presented as you have time and ideas for it, much like the Jaci and Dottie stories, which I love!

Don't let someone else talk you out of your dreams. How can we have dreams come true, if we have no dreams?

Katrina Gayle "Stormy" Storm

I have a friend who's into

I have a friend who's into cross dressing. A few years ago he hosted his wife's birthday bash in a gymslip. The muttered comments from the women present, all of whom were young and attractive, were a joy to overhear.

'How does he do it?'
'He's got better legs than I have'

He did, mind you.

Ban nothing. Question everything.

That's Ashbrooke For You

These are the people I hang with

party.jpg

(Yours truly top right)

Sometimes I don't know how lucky I am...

Ban nothing. Question everything.

Many men

Many men like stockings, tights, pantyhose and leggings, some like them enough to say they love to wear. Many men also shave their legs to make them look better and help the hose stay up better. Some have spouses that thoroughly dislike hose on the men. And some guys have no choice about wearing, their doctor prescribed support hose for circulation problems. One doctor told a guy that he had two choices; wear support hose or die. I like hose and have to wear support hose most days but the facts I posted were gleaned from a forum on Delphi that is interesting reading.

I'm old enough to remember Broadway Joe

Good old boy Broadway Joe Namath wore nylons for an ad, and claimed he liked them in winter under his uniform to keep his legs warmer.

I always kinda wondered about that excuse .........

Thanks for commenting.

DogSig.png

I remember that also.

KristineRead's picture

I remember that also.

Hugs,

Kristy

Well with Joe one never knows

Just what he is thinking. This is the guy who was drunk and made a pass at a female sideline reporter on National television. He definitely marches to the beat of a different drummer.

I remember that ad too....

D. Eden's picture

But what many people don't know is that it is not uncommon to see men wearing pantyhose in the military in cold weather postings. I first noticed it amongst several of the members of my Marine Corps security element, and mentioned it to a friend of mine who was a SeAL. His response was that he used them, as did quite a few of the other members of the teams.

It apparently is not as uncommon as many think. Over the years it became apparent that although not used by the majority, a large number of servicemen did actually use them to help keep warm. A lot more than you would think, anyway.

Well, either that or I wasn't quite in the minority I thought I was, lol.

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Life guards

Australian life guards at beaches sea wasp (box) jellyfish are common will often wear two pair -- one on top and one on the bottom. Apparently, the nematacists can't fire through the mesh.

Nylons - support hose - pantyhose - stockings..

Just 3 months after my triple by-pass, I complained to my doctor about the swelling of the leg where they stripped the vein for the plumbing job they were doing and he suggested that I wear elastic stockings - his words - I haven't worn socks since!! Yeah!!

Ruth

May the sun always shine on your parade

Wearing Hose/Tights

I certainly wear them even if I'm not en-femme especially in Winter and I'm out on my Tiger 1050. M&S Merino Wool Tights really help keep my legs warm.

There is a downside though.

I was wearing a pair when I had a wee accident due to a coming together with a Fallow Deer. The medics didn't bat an eyelid as they took me to Hospital to get my shoulder put back.

I imagine they've seen worse

but its a good reminder to do what Mom always said, and wear clean underwear, in case you get hit by a bus ...

DogSig.png

Yes, but...

What about the toenail polish?

Liz

Uh, yes, it is funny, because he is modeling nylons,

Interesting whether they are sta up thigh highs, knee highs, garter held nylons or even panty hose. Now, I just wonder what his date had to say when they were taking thier clothes off and she saw the nylons? Interesting dilemma. Thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Hey now, Not so quick...

Ole Ulfson's picture

I can always use more bras! Yes it is funny, very! Please, Miss, may we have more?

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

no more planned, Ole

but with the way my muse is going, you never know ....

DogSig.png