A Weekend with the Neighbor's

Printer-friendly version

A weekend with the neighbor’s
Part 1
by Princess Panty Boy

This story is starting out the day before Halloween. My name is Robby and I am 11 years old. On my birth certificate, it says my name is Robin. My name is a boy’s name but also could be a girl’s names so I have all my friends call me Rob or Robby.

The only people that call me Robin is my mom and sisters. I think they do it because it pisses me off because they use it like a girl’s name to tease me because my hair is so long and I'm not the most masculine guy. Whenever I answer the phone, and it’s a stranger they always think I have a girl's voice I rarely correct them I just let it slide.

My two sister’s names are Beth, who is 21, and Miley who is 6 years old and is going on 19, because she thinks she knows everything. I also have a younger brother who is only 9 years old but he is much taller than me, which we fight about all the time.

Mostly he calls me Robin because that gets me pissed off him saying I should have been a girl because I am so small and petite. The other day he called me his little brother because I'm so much smaller than me. I stuck my tongue at him I should of hit him or something more masculine.

Today my wonderful family is leaving me behind because they are heading up north for a three-day weekend. I have a spelling bee at school that I cannot miss so I get to stay with the next-door neighbors when I get home from school.

Well actually, I told them I could not miss it because I do not want to go up north and have Halloween with strangers. Plus I hate spending time with my family especially my brother and sisters.

The neighbors are super nice. Ms. Gloria is the mom, Kim is the sister who is Nine years old and a little taller than me, and little Karen just turned 6 years old, and we are almost the same height. Mr. Mike is there dad but he is in the military and he is oversees.

I wake up feeling so happy hearing everyone getting ready and packing the minivan. I walk into the bathroom and close the door, I seat to go pee like I always do and notice I still have my sister’s panties on.

I giggle hoping know one will notice. I flush and go downstairs for breakfast seeing my mom coming in and staring at me in my Spiderman pajamas.

“Robin what are you doing in your pajamas? You need to get your school uniform on. Now hurry up, and get downstairs and have some cereal before the school bus gets here.”

Staring at mom, I turn around and head back to my room to get dressed for school. “Make sure you have your bag of clothes and your costume by the front door so I can bring it over to Ms. Gloria for you for the week end.”

“Okay mom okay.” I take my little suitcase with all my clothes and my Spiderman costume and put it by the front door. I see Miley sticking her tongue at me so I pull her pigtails and start to run up the stairs. Hearing her whining to mom.

“Baby Robin pulled my pigtail mommy he fights like a little girl.” Dad walks in. “Miley be nice to your brother he cannot help it if he is small for his age. Now get your bag down here this minute so I can pack the car.”

Miley looks angry as anything as she tries to get me in trouble, but she is the one that gets in trouble. “Oh daddy here is my suitcase.” Miley hands dad my suitcase leaving hers next to the front door. “Now Robin will have no clothes see how he likes that Giggling.”

“Robin are you dressed yet? I’m taking your bag over to Ms. Gloria’s I'll be right back.” Mom looks around for his suitcase by the front door. “Where is Robin’s suitcase?”

Dad says, “I just brought Mileys bags out to the car so that must be Robby’s by the door.” Mom picks the suitcase up, walks over to the neighbor’s house, and knocks on the door.

“Hi Gloria here is Robin’s suitcase with all his stuff in it. We will see ya Sunday and thanks again for watching him.”

Gloria smiles. “No problem we are doubling the girls up he will have to stay in little Karen’s room hope he likes pink hehehehe.” Both start laughing as mom walks back to the house.

I get to my room and take my pajamas off real fast. I throw my school uniform on very fast. “Oh well know one will know I have my sisters panties on as I pull my slacks up and slide my shoes on.

“Hurry up Robin your school bus is almost here.” I run down the stairs putting my jacket and tie on while, I walk to mom. I see dad and everyone packing up the car and locking the front door behind us as we all leave.

“Be good for Ms Gloria maybe she well cut your hair and give you a proper boy’s hair cut. The school has been complaining about you having long hair. Remember she cut hair for years before she got married. Love you honey.”

Waving good-bye… “Okay mom I will be good.” I run out to the bus that stops right at our house. I get on the bus, and the driver looks at me shaking his head.

I sit in the front with the other kids my size while the kids in my class sit all the way to the back. I twist hair around my finger as we drive to school. Little Alice comes and sits next to me. I smile at her while she stares at me playing with my hair so I put my hands in my lap.

“I thought for sure you would have your hair cut today Robin. I mean Robby, but if your hair grows any longer, everyone will be calling you Robin because your hair looks so long and girly. I like your hair it is pretty.”

I listen to her teasing but I like her. “The nuns told you your hair had to be cut short like all the other boys or they were going to treat you like a girl and give you a girl’s school uniform.”

Looking at Alice as I forgot all about the punishment for not getting all my hair cut off like the other boys. My hair is about an inch below the bottom of ears and way over my collar in the back and my bangs hang in my face past my nose when there brushed straight down.

“Alice I forgot to tell my parents what the nuns said yesterday. They were so excited about going up north for a long weekend.” I stare at little Alice’s girly school uniform as my eyes stopping at her legs than her black Mary Jane shoes and her ankle socks.

“Robin I wouldn’t stare so much at my school uniform to hard you may be wearing one just like it soon.” She starts giggling putting her hands over her face as she laughs at the thought of me in a little school girl’s uniform hehehe.”

I listen to her giggling. “Hahaha, not funny Alice. Girls my age wear the grown up uniforms anyway with the pleated skirts. Not the little girl uniforms like you.”

The bus pulls into the school parking lot as we all stand. I start playing with my hair as if I was a lil girl. I turn and see Alice staring at me while I play with my hair. I stop when I see her staring.

“You do act like a little girl playing with your hair ROBIN.” She said ‘Robin’ louder as she smiles at me. “Well I think you would look cute in either girl's uniform.” I give her a stare as she smiles at me.

Everyone gets off the bus and we start walking to our different homerooms. I am looking around noticing the girl’s school uniforms. The girls or I should say the younger or the little girls from kindergarten to fifth grade have to wear jumpers a one-piece school uniform with long socks with black Mary Jane shoes, and red silk tie. There jumpers are really short about mid thigh.

The older girls from 6th grade up through high school wear a pleated short skirt, blouse, and a vest, ankle socks, black Mary Jane shoes, and of course the little silk tie.

Us boys only have one school uniform, black socks, black shoes, slacks, white dress shirt, jacket and also a red tie but not silk like the girls. The girl’s school uniforms are about the same in length though.

I walk into my homeroom and everyone seats down as soon as we walk into class. Sister Pam walks over to me. I start taking my books out of my backpack, and she stares into my eyes than at my hair as she shakes her head.

“Okay Robby or I guess I should call you Robin with that long hair, which is your real name anyway isn’t it?” I stop taking the books out of my backpack and move my bangs out of my eyes.

“Yes sister that is my real name.” Sister Pam gives me a dirty look while she continues to shake her head. “I guess your parents don’t care about you getting your hair cut so you look like all the other boys.”

Staring into Sister Pam’s eyes and all I see is disgust as her eyes scan my long hair and me. “Since you didn’t get your hair cut short like the other boys get your things ROBIN, and follow me too the office.”

We start walking to the office, I notice all the kids going into their homerooms. I follow Sister Pam into the office. The second sister opens the office door she announces to everyone in the office.

“Robin here or I should say Ms Robin has not gotten her hair cut like a proper boy. We told him and sent the note home for him to get a proper boys hair cut.”

I look around as everyone stares at me shaking his or her heads. “Well we have two choices for you young man or young lady whatever you are with that long hair.” I look up at the mean sister almost crying thinking to myself at least I have two choices. I try to look in her eyes.

“You can choose the first choice which is going with Sister Mary over there.” I see Sister Mary holding a smock and an electric shaver. “Sister Mary will buzz your pretty hair all gone for you giving you a proper boy’s haircut.”

I look scared seeing her smiling with the electric razor. “On the other hand, you can choose choice Two, which is, go with me and we will find you a new uniform for that girly hairstyle, because the boy’s uniform you are wearing is not the proper uniform for that hairstyle. Well which do you choose it’s up to you?”

I start crying like a little baby, I look around at the sisters in my Catholic school office as they all look so mean at me. I see them all shaking their heads in disgust as they stand over me looking down at me.

“Well he is crying like a baby maybe we should get him a diaper no matter what choice he picks.” All the sister start laughing at me as I put my legs together because I almost wet myself thinking about how mean everyone is being to me. “We’ll pick right now or Sister Mary will start on your hair.”

Seeing Sister Mary smiling at me, she plugs the electric shaver in next to the wooden chair still holding the smock.

“Come sit over here young man.” I stand up and look at her holding the electric shaver to buzz all my hair gone.

I walk over to her not sitting in the chair. “I don’t want to get my hair cut. I like my hair the way it is.” I start crying big time with watermelon size tears just running down my face. I shake my head repeatedly saying:

“I don’t want a haircut; I don’t want all my hair gone like the other boys.” I see Sister Mary taking the electric shaver and UN plugging it and walking away.

I turn and look at the loud nun. “Well looks like ‘SHE’ has made ‘HER’ choice. Now come with me and we will get rid of that boys uniform and get you a school uniform more appropriate for you.”

“You are in the 6th grade. I do not know if we will be able to find a girl uniform that small for your age group. We will probably have to give you the little girl’s jumper instead, but that should work for you since you are acting like a little baby anyway.”

I continue to cry as Sister Ellen takes my hand and we walk out of the office. I cry all the way down the hallway until we get to the uniform shop.

“Okay we are here now let’s get that silly boys uniform off you and get you into something a little bit more appropriate for you little one.”

I feel Sister Ellen sliding my jacket off while I am still crying. “Okay lift your head up so I can UN do your tie, we will give you a pretty silk tie with your new uniform.”

Looking up at sister Ellen smiling at me humming as she pulls my tie off and starts un buttoning my white dress shirt, and pulling my tee shirt off over my head. “There we go your half undressed.” As I look down finally not crying anymore just feeling defeated.

“Okay sit down so we can get those shoes and socks off of you.” I cover my chest sitting on the hard wooden chair only wearing my slacks, while I feel Sister Ellen untying my shoes and pulling my socks off.

“There ya go little one almost done with undressing you. Now hop up on the chair so I don’t have to bend down.” Climbing up onto the hard wooden chair as I stand covering my bare chest. I feel Sister Ellen start UN buttoning my slacks and pulling my zipper down. I feel my slacks slide down to my ankles. “Step out of your slacks.”

I look up at sister smiling at me, as I step out of the slacks and they fall to the floor. “ Well well looks like you are already for your new uniform as I look up into sisters eyes, wondering what she is talking about.

“ I see you like Barbie panties. I wore Barbie panties too when I was a little baby girl like you hehehehe.” I look down and remember I am still wearing my sisters pink Barbie panties as I start crying again.

Sister Ellen is looking through all the girl uniforms looking for my size. I look to my right seeing a full-length mirror hanging on the wall. Seeing myself standing on top of a chair naked, except me wearing pink Barbie panties.

“Here ya go little one I couldn’t find the big girl pleated skirts in your size so you will have to try on the jumper, and we will order you the correct size pleated skirt if your mom wants. Now put the blouse on you and button it up.”

Listening I see sister walking over to me with the same school uniform Alice was wearing on the bus today as I feel my eyes start to tear up.

“Okay lift your arms up little one.” I feel the jumper sliding over my head. “Turn around so I can zip it up for you my little Princess panty boy.”

I turn while standing on the wooden chair; I feel the jumper dress get tighter around me as sister zips it up from behind me. I realize I cannot reach the zipper even if I was allowed to take the jumper off.

“There ya go that’s much better I'll be right back with your shoes and socks just stand right there princess.”

I hear sister talking to me like I really am a little girl. I turn to look at myself in the mirror seeing me wearing the same girl’s uniform as Alice except mine is a lot shorter and goes up several inches above my knees. Sister Mary walks back over too me carrying socks and shoes.

“Now sit back down and I will slide the socks on you. Usually with this school uniform you would have to wear long knee socks but since you’re a big girl you can wear the pretty ankle socks.”

Feeling the frilly socks sliding up both my feet with little frilly lace around the top. Than feeling the black patented leather Mary Jane shoes being buckled to my feet.

“There you go you are all ready just need to get you a silk tie and you will be good to go back to class. Can you pick that tie off the floor for me sweetheart.” I climb off the chair and bend over to pick the silk tie off the floor. Hearing giggles from behind me. I turn around seeing Sister Ellen rolling over laughing her butt off.

“Oh that was the funniest thing I've seen in years. I could see your pink Barbie panties clear as day. You will have to remember that your wearing a short dress so be careful or all the boys will see your pretty pink panties hehehehe.” I hear her giggle as I hand her the tie. I lift my chin up as sister starts putting the tie around my neck.

“Okay you are done. Take a look at yourself in the mirror.” I feel her hold my hand as she walks me over to the mirror. “Wow I look like a little girl in this dress.”

Seeing Sister Ellen smiling at me. “Tell your mommy that I will order you new pleated skirts for your new school uniforms if I don’t hear anything from her by the end of the day. So have her call me tonight if she gets your hair cut like a proper boy.” I look at Sister Ellen.

“I can't tell them because they’re out of town, but I can't go back to class everyone will make fun of me.” I stare at the little girl in the mirror that is me.

The mean nun ignores me. “Now off to class you go Robin and grab your back pack.” I pick my backpack up from under the chair and it catches on something and rips dropping all my schoolbooks on the floor.

“Oh man I can’t believe this my day just keeps getting worse.” Oh well it can't get any worse at least.

I start bending over as I hear sister giggling at me from behind me again. “Here put your books in this back pack.” I do not look I just bend over and load the new backpack up. Then I look at it and notice it is a Barbie backpack.

“What is this?” I look at the pink Barbie backpack that looks like it is for a kindergartener.

She takes my ripped up backpack dropping it in the trash. “Don’t worry it matches’ your panties now put your back pack on and head to class.” Walking out into the hallway I stop, seeing no one walking around as I look down at myself thinking to myself that I look like a little girl.

“Okay Robin I will walk you back to class.” I take Sister Ellen’s hand while we are walking down the hallway.

Sister Ellen opens the door to my class as everyone sees me in the little girl uniform. “Oh looks like we have Miss Robin back with us. Ok class quite let ‘HER’ take ‘HER’ seat and we will continue.” I look at all the girls smiling at me staring at my legs in the short dress.

“We couldn’t find the right size of school uniform for ‘HER’ so she will have to wear the little girl’s school uniform that fits her better anyway. If her mom does not call me today saying that, SHE has a proper boy’s haircut I will order her an extra small-pleated skirts for her new school uniforms.”

I play with my hair as I sat down feeling how cold the wooden chair is on my panties. The school day goes by fast, no one makes fun of me, and I even have girls brushing my hair. We walk to the bus as Alice grabs my hand.

“Wow you look so pretty in your new school uniform Robin.” I turn and see her smiling as we get on the bus sitting next to each other.

I look down at our feet and both our feet look like girl's. “Oh thanks Alice that was nice of you to say that. I thought everyone was going to make fun of me wearing the school girl uniform dress.” Alice smiles at me and plays with my hair pushing it behind my ears.

“You would look pretty with earrings and bangs like me ya know Robin.” I look up at her calling me Robin like everyone else has been doing.

“Hahahaha funny Alice. What is your costume for Halloween?” as I try to change the subject.

I turn smiling at Alice. “I’m going to be a princess what about you Robin?” I smile and tell her I am going to be Spiderman.

“Wow that’s weird you being Spiderman you look so much like a girl or a little girl you should be something girly like a Princess hehehe.” I stare at her giggling.

I look at Alice thinking she is out of her mind. “Robin you want to go trick or treating together?” I shake my head and say okay but please do not make fun of my costume anymore okay?” Alice smiles at me while I get off the bus wearing the little school girl uniform.

As soon as I get off the bus, I see Ms Gloria smiling at me looking at me up and down staring at my legs in the short schoolgirl uniform. “Wow Robin how long has your mom been dressing you like a girl for school?” as she giggles shaking her head smiling at me and holding my hand like I’m a little girl of 5 or 6. “Or are you dressed that way for Halloween?”

“Do you have to go potty sweetheart it’s been a long day I don’t want you to wet your pretty panties.” Ms. Gloria lifts up the back of my school dress and giggles seeing the pink Barbie panties I am wearing.

“Ya know Ms Gloria I am big I just turned 11. I am not a baby ya know. It’s not like I have to wear a diaper to bed or anywhere like a baby.” Turning my head and making eye contact with her she is smiling at me and playing with my hair trying to keep hair out of my eyes.

“It’s nothing to be ashamed Princess. My little Karen Just turned 5 and she is little bigger than you, and she wears a diaper to bed sometimes and when we go out too, but you can’t see it under her dresses. Maybe that is why she does not wear or have any pants.”

We both turn.“Oh, here comes her bus now.” As I turn my head seeing the bus pulling up to us.

“Kim and Karen go to a different school Robin, and they don’t have to wear school uniforms.” I listen.

I turn and look up at Ms. Gloria. “I hate going to Catholic school especially now because they are making fun of my long hair and making me wear a dress since I will not get my hair cut Ms Gloria. The school wants to buzz all my hair off like all the other boys.”

She pushes my hair out of my eyes again while smiling at me. “Well sweetheart maybe we should cut your bangs at least you won’t have to keep moving your hair out of your eyes. Don’t worry we won’t cut any length unless you say so.”

Karen, and Kim get off the bus and are both smiling at me. I look down at my legs seeing Kim staring at them than smiling again at me.

“Mommy so who do we have here? Who is this little baby girl?” Hehehehe. Hearing Kim giggling at me still staring at me.

I look up at her. “Hahaha your just a riot Kim just a total riot.” Kim starts laughing aloud watching me play with my hair like a little girl.

“You know you should shave your legs they will look much better if you do. So are you dressing up as a baby schoolgirl for Halloween?”

Ms. Gloria starts laughing as all three of us stare at their mom laughing. “No he came off the school bus wearing the catholic school girl uniform.” Kim and little Karen both stare at me and start laughing aloud also.

“So you went to school dressed like a baby girl Robin?” I turn and hear her calling me a girl and a baby girl at that.

I start shaking my head. “Nooooo they made me wear this school girl uniform because I won’t get my hair cut all off like the other boys.”

“Can I go inside and get changed please? I’ve been wearing this school girl dress uniform all day and I want to get my jeans on.”

We walk back to their house and I stand next to Karen who is my same size as she lifts the end of my dress up seeing I’m wearing pink Barbie panties under my uniform. I smack her hand than I lift the front of her skirt up to see her panties. Except I see a baby’s diaper as I giggle like a little girl seeing her diaper.

“Oh and your making fun of me wearing girls cloths and your wearing a diaper under your dress hehehe.” I see Karen walk away angry with me.

Ms. Gloria walks up to me. “Here’s your bag little Robby I mean Robin. We might as well call you by your real name since you’re in girl’s cloth hehehehe.” Hearing Ms Gloria & Kim laughing.

“Hey this isn’t my bag.” I see Kim and Karen and there mom stop in their tracks as I say that. and they all turn and stare at me while I open the bag up. I pull out a pink Barbie nightgown from the bag.

I stare at the bag. “Wow you have a pretty night gown Robin hehehe.”

“You are a freaking riot Karen these are my baby sisters clothes this is her bag.” Kim comes over and empties the bag on the dining room table and inside there are only six-year-old girly clothes in there including her Halloween costume that Kim is holding up against my body.

“Wow Robin you’re going to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween that’s perfect for you, but it looks a little big for you.” As Kim says.

I turn and look at them. “I’m serious this is my baby sisters bag they must of got switched when they were leaving this morning.” I turn and look at Ms Gloria and Kim puts Mileys cloths up to my back and smiles.

“Well at least you have some clothes you can wear for the weekend. If these are your little sister’s clothes, they are a little big but will fit you.” Karen is the same size as little Miley your sister so you have tons of clothes you can wear but there all little girls clothes.”

I shake my head not knowing what to say. “Well here’s another good thing.” We all look at Kim as she pulls diapers out of the bag. “You will be ready for bed too so you won’t need to use my sisters diapers cause you brought your own Robin your mom thinks of everything.”

“There not mine either.” Kim is laughing and little Karen and their mom Ms. Gloria is also giggling.

Looks like know one believes me about the bag being my sisters, so now everyone thinks all the girls clothes in the bag are mine.

“Okay sweetheart you said you wanted to get changed now let’s take your bag up to Karen’s room you will be staying in her room than you can pick an outfit. Hope you like pink, her room is all lace and pink. However, looking at the clothes you packed and the cute schoolgirl jumper your wearing you will fit right in.”

I look down at the floor totally embarrassed. “Come on Robby I'll help you pick something out to wear.” I hear Kim finally call me a non-girl name. I smile as we walk into Karen’s room and it is set up as a baby girl’s room even has a white changing table.

“Wow Karen sure is into pink everything is pink even her canopy bed and dresser, I’m surprised her old changing table isn’t pink too.”

Kim smiles at me oddly, as she is up to something. “The changing table isn’t Karen’s OLD changing table mom still changes her on it when she puts her in a diaper like before school and bedtime.”

“Oh okay I get it.” I say. Kim is staring at the changing table than at me, and the diapers sticking out of my bag and smiles at me not saying anything.

Kim takes my bag and empties it totally on the changing table and smiles at me with an evil grin on her face. I walk over and watch her separating everything into piles. A pile with a bunch of skirts, and a pile of panties also.

“You sure packed a lot in your bag.” I ignore her as I shake my head watching her putting clothes in piles. A pile of tops and a pile with camisoles and socks, and of course the diaper bag. Kim starts taking all the diaper bag stuff and put them inside the changing table.

“We’ll keep your diaper stuff together with the changing table, and the rest of the piles of ‘YOUR’ clothes I'll put on Karen’s dresser.”

Shaking my head like the little girl, I look like. “You’re a riot Kim a freaking riot. Ya know I’m two years older than you I just turned 11 and your only 9 so you don’t have to treat me like a baby girl I mean a baby.”

“Will see.” She says. I see Kim smiling and giggling at me. “I know you’re older than me Robby but you’re so petite and tiny like Karen so I treat you like her I’m sorry. Now what do you want to wear?”

I look at the piles of little girls clothes and shake my head. Thinking the piles all look the same to me. “Okay I'll pick you something than okay?” I nod my head looking at all the girl’s clothes and nothing of boys, and no boy’s cloths anywhere.

“Okay but Karen, I know it’s all girls’ clothes but try to pick me something that’s not ya knows too girly or babyish okay?”

I smile at her, and she smiles back at me.“Sure thing of course. You know you may be right these clothes might not be yours because there so much bigger than your size. Let me see if I can find something my little sister grew out of that will fit you.” Kim says.

I watch as she walks over to the closet and takes a large box and empties it upside down on the bed. I see all the clothes but there still super girly looking.

“Here now this dress is way cute but a little short but you need to take your school uniform off first.” I look at Kim smiling at me treating me like a baby.

I watch as she stares at me.“This isn’t my school uniform ya know. And umm can you help me take it off I can’t reach the zipper?”.

“Well you are wearing it so it’s your school uniform, so turn around and lift your hair up sweetie and I'll help you.” Doing as I’m told I turn and feel the zipper pulled down as the little school girl jumper falls to the floor as I’m standing in pink Barbie panties and a school girl blouse.

“Hey get me something to wear Kim I’m almost naked.” I look down at Kim staring at my legs, and me wearing pink Barbie panties.

I look up at her smiling. “Well you want my help right Robby?” I look scared at Kim giving me an evil grin.

“Ummmmm yea I do need your help please.” Kim smiles at me.

I am staring at the big mirror from the floor to the ceiling. “I’ll be right back now take your blouse and camisole off.” She leaves me standing there, I take the clothes off she was saying too and see myself in the long mirror just standing in pink Barbie panties with my hands across my chest.

“Okay I’m back, you look so pretty in just pink panties hehehe.” She starts giggling. “Okay if you want to look more grown up have a seat on the bed hurry up if you want some clothes on.”

I jump up on the bed feeling how weird it is only wearing panties and seeing Kim carrying a bunch of stuff.

“Alright now spray this lotion all over your legs, and just put it all over your body except your eyes and head.” I look at Kim weirdly. Taking the spray gel and start spraying it all over my body, as I look at the container it saying baby Nair. I wonder what that means.

“Hey Kim what is baby Nair I thought you were going to dress me more grown up?”

I see her turn and we have eye contact as she stares at me with my body covered in the baby Nair lotion.“Oh, don’t worry about it. That stuff just makes your skin feel softer. Okay it has been on thirty minutes.”

“Okay I guess.” I read the container says put on for only 5 minutes only any longer will make permanent hair removal. I look at her smiling while I'm reading the label.

“Umm okay hear use this wet towel or better yet hop into Karen’s bathroom and shower the foam off.”

“Okay I guess”, seeing Kim start the shower as I wait for her to leave, and I jump in the shower. Once in the shower I close my eyes feeling how good the hot water feels on my body. I look down and see hair going down the drain as I look at my body. I have no hair anywhere on it except my head as I feel it with my hands.

“Kim what was that stuff you gave me it made all my body hair fall off and it itches like crazy?”

I hear giggling. “I told you it would make your body smoother and softer. Now put this stuff on it will make your skin feel better and not itch.” I reach out as Kim hands me a bottle of Baby oil lotion. I put it all over my body.

“Your right it is stopping the itching.” Drying myself off looking in the mirror in the bathroom. “Wow my body is so shiny.” As I stare at my smooth legs more like a baby’s body.

I open the door to the bathroom seeing Kim smiling at me the second she sees me. Kim’s eyes go up and down me scanning my hairless body. “I bet that feels better now, but looks like you got some of that lotion on your eye brows we will have to fix that. Here sit down and I'll even them up.”

Looking at Kim staring and smiling at me. “What? I am only wearing a towel can’t you wait until I am dressed?” Turning around I see Kim walking over too me with a new pair of panties. The panties look even smaller than the Barbie ones I had on earlier.

“Okay slide these on under your towel. But pull them up all the way so they fit better.” I take the tiny panties and look at them they say ‘Hello Kitty’ on them and they are little bikini panties but are a little padded. I slide them up feeling how tight they are pushing my little boy bulge to the back.

“Wow these panties feel way different than the panties I had on earlier.” Kim smiles and looks at me.

“Let’s take a look at them.” I feel her pull my towel off of me as I’m standing in little Hello Kitty panties but there padded. “Those are the only panties I could find that will fit you so you’re wearing little girl training panties. The potty training panties are so snug on you they make you look even more like a girl with no bulge in them.”

I hear her giggling again. “Oh they look cute on you little Robin.” I see Kim staring at me smiling and I notice she is calling me Robin again and she’s calling me little Robin like I’m a baby or littler than her. Looking in the mirror I see she is taller than me by a few inches so I guess it makes since she calls me little Robin.

“Those little panties look so pretty on you little robin now let’s put this camisole on you.” I feel Kim sliding the little tee shirt type of shirt on me but it has little straps instead of sleeves.

I notice how small and soft it feels on me. “Now here is a cute top for you as I feel her pulling the tiny top over me. I look in the mirror and it says Care bears on it with little pictures of the care bears and a rainbow on it.

“Look Kim it doesn’t come all the way down over my tummy it still shows my belly button. This shirt is too small.”

I turn around and walk back to her. “Let’s see turn around in a little circle.” I turn in a little circle rolling my eyes.

“Okay whatever see it doesn’t cover my tummy.” I continue to roll my eyes.

Turning in a small circle. “Oh, that’s how that is supposed to fit, your fine. You should ask mommy if she will trim your bangs after we get you dressed that will stop you from playing with your bangs.” I stop and see Kim smiling at me walking over with a little Light pink dress.

“Lift your foot up Robin and than the other. Good girl.” I see her watching me but she isn’t saying anything. (I wonder if I should tell Robin that the tiny dress barely covers his potty training panties.)

Karen walks in just as Kim is pulling the tiny girly dress on me smiling. “Umm sis” Karen says, isn’t he wearing my potty training panties, and doesn’t that dress have plastic panties that cover a diaper that match that dress too?”

I see Kim and Karen talking and giggling as I see them staring at me in the tiny outfit. “Umm this dress seems way short is there something else I can wear Kim? Kim and Karen look at each other smiling.

“When I was a baby I mean when I wore that dress there is matching panties I mean little shorts that go under that dress so if anyone looked under the dress they match and can’t see your panties.”

Kim and Karen are standing and just smiling at me and each other staring. Yea thinking to my-self that would be way better wearing shorts under the dress than maybe this will not look so girly and babyish.

“That sounds perfect I rather wear some shorts under the dress maybe it won’t look so girly.” As soon as I speak both start giggling as Little Karen goes to her dresser and comes back with something that I can't see but it’s a flowery Plastic panties. Which are really diaper panties that go over a baby’s diaper?

I see little Karen walking over to me with the little shorts they call them, as I stare at them in her hand. “Lift your foot up and I'll help you put them on their kind of tight with the little elastic over the legs so they fit snug.”

I feel Karen pulling them up but they seem a little loose around the hello kitty panties she gave me. “Are these shorts or whatever they are made of plastic?” The sisters look at each other smiling at each other again.

“I don’t know what they’re made of but sit down and put your socks and shoes on.” As I sat down on the bed feeling the little lace, ankle socks going on and some black Mary Jane shoes feeling Kim buckle them up.

”Oh, that is a good fit. Walk around little Robin so you can see how they fit.” I stare at my feet as I walk around in the little dress and panties and girls shoes as I walk over to the mirror. “Wow I really do look like a little girl.”

I hear Kim and Karen giggling and staring at me. “Isn't there something else I can wear I feel weird in this outfit Kim?” Kim smiles at me.

“Turn in a little circle so we can see.” I get nervous and play with my long bangs like a little girl.

I watch both girls’ giggle than I feel Kim taking my hand. “Let’s show mommy your new outfit maybe she will fix your hair to keep it out of your eyes.”

We three start running down the steps and stop at Ms Gloria. I look up at all three girls smiling at me.

Ms. Gloria says, “Wow ummmmm you look so ummmmm not grown up definitely the opposite of grown up. Turn in a circle so I can see the dress better sweetie.” I start turning in a little circle so she can see me better.

“Wow Princess Robin you look so pretty now. I want you to call me mommy while you are here okay Princess. That way it will be easier for everyone?”

I look surprised. “Okay Mommy I will. I turn and see Kim and Karen just smiling not saying anything. “Umm Princess those plastic panties look a little bit baggy underneath your pretty dress what kind of panties do you have on underneath?” Both Kim and Karen look at each other than their mom.

“Mommy we put the Hello Kitty Panties on her.” I hear them call me a ‘HER ‘but there mom does not correct Kim. “Oh the ones for potty training I mean the padded ones you mean? I try to understand what their mom said but did not hear her. “Yes mommy the padded ones.”

Mommy says. “Oh there still too loose and baggy on her we will have to put something on her instead of those panties that fills them out better. Maybe at nap time or bedtime.”

I think to myself what are they talking about? I reach under the dress and feel the shorts they are calling them as mommy watches me.

“See Princess there so baggy will figure something out later. Your bangs are out of control. Have a seat at the kitchen table. Kim goes and gets the smock and her hair cutting stuff from the dresser?” I see Kim go running back up the stairs.

I feel Ms Gloria I mean mommy combing my hair out over my ears and my bangs go past my nose.

“You won’t cut any length right mommy I don’t want it cut short like the boys in school?” I see her and the girls smiling but not saying anything.

“Don’t worry Princess your hair won’t look anything like the boys at school or any boys anywhere.” I turn my head hearing the giggling. “Don’t move Princess and close your eyes so no hair gets in them.”

As I listen and hear scissors opening and closing in front of me. “There that looks much better and let me trim your hair up a little bit so it looks pretty, but I won’t cut any length so relax.”

“Okay I guess.”

I feel hair falling around me on the sides and back and then she cuts a little bit more of my bangs. “Okay Princess we’re done go have a look.” I walk over to the mirror in the bathroom putting my legs together because I have to pee than I see my new hairstyle.

“Oh man I look like a little baby girl my bangs are too short cut way above my eye brows and my eye brows are smaller almost not there at all.” I continue to stare at my new hairstyle.

“I think you look perfect Princess.” I see Robin putting his legs together and start doing the potty dance. I will take his mind off his little girly bob hairstyle I gave him, and the little baby girl outfit he is wearing. (Mrs. Gloria says to herself)

“Okay girls finish your drinks and head out in the backyard and play. Unless you want to help me clean the house.” The three kids look at each other and we finish our soda.

I feel Karen grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. “Karen I have to go potty really bad first.” Karen ignores my need to use the bathroom. We walk around outside, and start playing Frisbee together.

“Kim comes here first before you go outside with the girls.” We hear Ms. Gloria say.

“Why did you dress lil Robby up like a baby girl?”

I see Kim smiling. “Well mommy he was saying how he is so grown up and two years older than me but he acts like a baby and he is small like Karen so Karen and I dressed him like a baby and are treating him like a baby too. He also made fun of Karen wearing a diaper under her skirt.”

“He does look so pretty and everything. I guess that is why I gave him a baby girl hair cut too. Hehehehe.” Both giggle out aloud.

“I seen him doing the potty dance so I want you to keep giving him something to drink and see if he will wet himself since he thinks he is so grown up okay Kim?”
Kim smiles from ear to ear. “That’s a great idea than he will have to wear a diaper too. I love you mommy.

(END of Part 1 of “Weekend with the Neighbor’s”)

Please send comments or emails so I have your input Too:

[email protected] or
Yahoo messenger: Princess_Pantyboy
By Princess Panty Boy

up
149 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Weekend with the neighbor's part1

Sounds like robin is in trouble can't wait to see what to see what happens next

Girls rule