A Weekend with the Neighbor's Part 2

Printer-friendly version

A weekend with the neighbor’s
Part 2
By Princess Panty Boy

(I suggest you read Part 1 so that the story makes more since)
Part-1 ends with Robby or his real name is Robin but that is also a girl’s name. Robin is small for his age and he just turned 11. His catholic school told him he had to cut his long hair. If he did not get his haircut he would have to switch uniforms since the boy’s uniform he had was not appropriate for the long girly hair he has.

Therefore, the school gave him a girl’s uniform to wear, a small dress, or jumper style. He rode the school bus home where he is to stay with the neighbors while his family is out of town. Robin finds out his little baby sis switched suitcases with him, now all he has are little 5-year-old girl’s cloths.

Everyone believes he packed all the girly clothes in his suitcase seeing him in a schoolgirls uniform when he got off the school bus. Ms Gloria is the next-door neighbor mom whom she wants robin to call her mommy so it’s easier, Kim is nine, Karen is five, and the sisters are turning him into a sissy and a baby sissy at that.

Now they have little Robin wearing a little baby girl pink Barbie dress with Barbie training panties and pink plastic rubber panties that usually go over a diaper but they told him they were shorts under his dress (I hope you enjoy my story ‘A weekend with the neighbors Part 2’ By Princess Panty Boy)

A weekend with the neighbor’s
Part 2
By Princess Panty Boy

Mom says “I seen him doing the potty dance so I want you to keep giving him something to drink and see if he will wet himself since he thinks he is so grown up okay Kim?” Kim smiles from ear to ear.

“That’s a great idea than he will have to wear a diaper too. I love you mommy.” I see the two of them talking but I don’t care I just look around outside making sure know one sees me dressed like a girl.

“Okay Karen and little Robin come and take a drink break.” I look at Kim as she calls me little Robin again like I am a little girl or something as I give her a dirty look.

“Mommy said as soon as we drink all gone we can continue playing Frisbee.” I look at Karen grab our drinks and she hands me one.

I watch as both the girl's smile at me. “I’m not really thirsty Karen so I'll save mine for later.” I close my legs together looking around, because I have to pee.

“Okay I bet I can beat you Robin and Karen to see who can finish their drink the fastest.” as they hold their Lemmon aid glasses, and is handing me a full one.

”Or are you a baby hahaha I bet I can beat the big eleven year old boy who is dressed like a girl hahaha.” I hear her teasing me. “Come on all three of us race.”

I know I'm going to regret this but I'm already dressed like a girl so what else could be worse. “Okay you’re only nine Kim and how old are you Karen five? I know I can beat both of you because I am Robin as you are calling me because I am stuck in this dress.”

“ I just turned 11 and I may be smaller in height but I'll race I guess.” I see Kim and Karen smiling at each other as they watch me standing there with my legs crossed as I stand next to them.

I wonder why there both staring at me. “Okay on three we go. One, two, three, GO.” I look at both the sisters staring at each other as we start. I lift up the glass and drink it all gone. “The winner yea I won told you I would win…ha-ha your both just little girls ha-ha-ha.”

“Your right you won and we lost. Let’s race back out to the Frisbee on the grass Robin.” All us turn and see the Frisbee on the grass about 100 feet out.

I stare at the Frisbee. “Okay but I have to use the bathroom real quick, so wait for me.” Both girls stare at each other smiling.

“I knew you are Chicken Little baby Robin too race us again I told you Karen SHE was chicken.”

I look at them both as I feel a little pee squirt into the padded training panties before I can stop it, and hear her call me ‘She’ again. “I’m not chicken I can beat you both.” The sisters look at each other and my legs crossed tightly.

“Okay here we go on three. One, TWO, THREE, GO! We start to run faster and faster but I did not realize how hard it is to run in a dress worrying about it flying up and everyone seeing my panties.

I trip and tumble on the grass as I lay there I see them beat me than I feel the pee flowing into my panties as I lay there on the lawn wetting myself. I look at both Kim and Karen turn around staring at me on my tummy as my head is up watching them as I wet my panties more.

“I'll be right back Kim and Karen” as I see both girls smiling at me, as I turn around and walk to the house.

I can see them both laughing at me out of the corner of my eye. “Look Karen that is how you walk when you wet yourself without a diaper. We did it, made him wet himself. High five.” I turn around and see both girls putting their hands up watching me going in the house. I turn and open the glass door and see Ms Gloria staring at me.

“What’s up honey how come you’re not playing with the other girls?” I look up into her eyes.

I ignore her comment about me and the other girls. “Umm I had a accident.” I see Ms Gloria smiling at me knowing I must have wet myself, but she does not say anything.

“Oh I saw you fall when you where racing did you hurt yourself?” I put my head down not realizing Ms. Gloria is smiling from ear to ear.

I feel so embarrassed not knowing what to say, and I look back to the floor. “No I wet myself when I fell from racing.” I lift my head back up and see Ms Gloria staring at me while she smiles.

“I can’t hear you did you say you fell in something wet or did you say you wet your panties?”

I feel so embarrassed I wish the ground would open up and swallow me up. “Yes I wet my panties Ms. Gloria.” I stare at her.

“Now I told you little Robin to call me mommy so it’s easier for everyone. Now try again.” I stare at her with her hands on her hips.

I look down at my feet ashamed. “Yes I wet my panties mommy.” I try not to cry seeing Ms Gloria staring at me smiling.

“Oh you poor thing let’s get you changed. Did you wet YOUR pretty dress too?” I hate her saying this is my dress but I don’t want to argue with her about it.

I look back at the floor as we walk. “NO mommy my dress didn’t get wet, I don’t think.” I should have said I did wet it so I could get something else to wear. “Wow” I feel her pick me up and put me on Karen’s changing table, before I could say anything.

“Okay lift your dress up to your chin. Good girl now lift your bottom my little Princess Panty Boy.” I listen to her as I roll my eyes listening to her teasing me. “Let me pull these little plastic panties off of you. Wow, you are soaked. Let me get theses hello kitty panties off you.”

I watch her sliding them off seeing my little crinkled up penis and balls. “Robin you really do look like a baby with your little balls they must be the size of green peas and your little penis looks more like the size of a girl’s nipple barely standing off your body. Let me clean you up with these baby wipes.”

“Ok I guess mommy.” I feel the baby wipes as she cleans my bottom with them than another around my lil penis and balls. I feel baby powder sprinkled on me.

I sure hope she hurries up before the girl's come inside. “Okay now lift your bottom again and we’re almost done.” Listening I lift my bottom up, but then I feel something different sliding under me. I look down and see her sliding a diaper on me. Before I could say a word, I feel the diaper wrapped around me tightly.

“Ya know I’m not a baby I don’t need a diaper I just ummmmm had a little accident.” Ms. Gloria looks at me as I lay on the changing table wearing the little Barbie baby dress and a pink Barbie diaper.

I can see she is ignoring me. “Now stay right there while I rinse your plastic panties off than I'll put them on you and no one will be able to see your diaper.”

“Great now she’s calling it my diaper and my dress.” I guess life can always get worse. I see Ms Gloria walking out and the second she walks out, I hear Karen and Kim giggling as they stare at me in the diaper while I am lying on my back on the changing table. I pull the dress over me but it does not hide the pink disposable Barbie diaper.

The giggling continues. “We were wondering if you got hurt when you fell down, but you just must have wet your panties, so we’re glad your okay.” Karen and Kim both stare at me wearing a diaper under my dress.

“Yea I'm okay just embarrassed.” They both giggle seeing the baby dress with a diaper sticking out from underneath. I do not know what to say when their mom walks in carrying the cleaned off plastic panties.

“Okay Princess lift your dress up to your chin and lift your bottom back up.” Listening I lift the dress up to my chin. I hear Kim and Karen giggling and laughing aloud. Hearing them, I pull the dress past my chin and over my head.

I feel the plastic panties sliding back up over my diaper incasing it totally. “There ya go my little Princess Panty Boy. Now you are ready to go play again.” I feel her pick me up and put me on the floor as if I am a baby toddler.

“Let’s go Princess.” I hear Kim say as she grabs my hand as both girls giggle hearing me called Princess. ”Now you will not have to worry about if you have to wet your panties again. Your diaper is hidden with the plastic diaper panties.” I look at them both staring at the back of me as I try to pull the dress down lower to cover myself.

Karen and Kim stare at how filled out the plastic panties are now as my diaper pushes the dress out from behind as we walk. We continue to play until dinner is ready like three little girls.

“Okay girls dinner is ready, come and get it.” We turn and look at each other as the three of us let out on a full-bore race to the backdoor. Kim wins because she has the longer legs and being taller. Me, and Karen are tied since we are about the same height even though Karen is a little taller than I am when we don’t wear any shoes but I won’t tell her that.

I walk in with the two girls’ to the table. “Were just having hot dogs and hamburgers since you girls are playing nice you can take your plates out on the patio and eat.” We look at each other and smile as we start to walk outside I feel Mrs. Gloria pat my diaper butt.

“I was just checking to see if you wet yourself again.” I turn seeing her smiling at me.

I roll my eyes. “I told you I’m not a baby I don’t really need a diaper.” I see Ms Gloria staring at me with a mean look on her face.

“Robin we will see about that and your little sassy mouth.” I see how upset Ms Gloria is. I regret opening my mouth and talking back as we walk outside.

I look down as we walk. “Here ya go girls I have three drinks for ya, Robin here’s a Sippy cup just for you. Kim do not tell the baby, but I put liquid suppositories in the little baby Robin’s drink so watch her. I used this from Karen when she was a baby and she could not go poop for a week. After I gave it to her, she could not stop pooping for a week.”

“Here ya go GIRLS.” I ignore Ms Gloria when I hear her say girls to all of us. I am given the yellow hello kitty Sippy cup.

I look at the Sippy cup like its acid or something. “Hey why do I have the baby cup?” I stare at the girls than look at Ms Gloria.

“Well you never wore a pretty dress like this so I don’t want you spilling on it.” I hear the girls giggling as I drink all gone with the Sippy cup.

“After we eat can the three of us play hide and seek. Ok you are it and me and Robin will hide.” Karen and I start running as Kim starts counting to 100.

We look all around for good hiding spots. “Kim come here a second and help your momma.” We hide behind their small pool house that has the pump, pool supplies in it, and wait.

“Okay mommy I coming, I seen Robin putting his legs together again like he has to pee again maybe I can trick him to wet himself again hehehe.”

I see her running over to me. “Robin keep a look out okay?” I look at her like she is crazy.

“Why” as I see Karen start to spread her legs apart. “What are you doing Karen?” I give Karen a weird look not knowing what she is doing with her legs apart as she squats down.

I see her looking around as she talks to me. “I have to go pee and I do not want to stop the game so I am going to wet my diaper. Let me know if you see anyone coming. I don’t want them to see me going pee. I'm sure you know what I mean as you have a diaper on too Robin.”

“Um okay I guess.” I watch her squat down and see her pushing hard but she notices me staring at her.

I cross my legs tightly thinking I need to go pee also. “Do not stare at me Robin unless you have to go pee too. I see your legs are crossed as if you have to pee too.” I look at Karen squatting down trying to pee.

“Ummmmm well yea I do but I'll wait my tummy feels really hard too.” I try not to stare at her squatting down.

She says “Well just pee your diaper than tell mommy it was an accident. We will have to stop playing if we go inside now. That is what I’m doing.” I see Karen still squatting.

“I never did this on purpose, help me Karen.” I see Karen smiling like she is in deep thought I wonder what she is thinking.

(I smile at Robin as I stand up and I walk over to him. Robin thinks I was squatting to wet my diaper but I was just making believe I was going potty to trick Robin into going in his diaper. If his tummy is hard that means he has to pee and poop thinking to myself as I stare at robin.)

“Well just squat like I was doing Robin and close your eyes and make believe your seating on the toilet and just pee.” I do as she said and squat seeing Karen smiling at me.

I look around to see if anyone is watching. “My tummy is so hard too Karen what should I do?”
“When you feel yourself start to pee just push real hard and you will ummmmm pee faster and your tummy will feel better just keep pushing till your tummy feels better, and make sure you keep your legs spread apart as you squat.”

I do as she says and I start to feel pee going in my diaper as I push harder to pee more. I start pushing harder thinking I am going to pee more and I feel myself start to poop. I turn and look into Karen’s eyes and I can’t stop peeing or pooping as I feel my diaper getting soaked and filling up with poop.

“No I can’t stop going.” I see a weird look on her face as she stares at me. I am in the middle of going poop and pee as she grabs my hand.

“Okay stand up straight someone’s coming let’s walk over there.” I look in her eyes as I start to cry like a baby.

I stare into her eyes. “No I’m still going poop even while were walking.” I continue to fill my diaper as Karen pulls me by my hand as I am pooping and peeing as we walk. Than the smell of my poop hits me and we stop walking and I squat much lower filling my diaper up.

“Wow did you poop in your diaper too?” I see her looking down at me like I am the silliest baby in the world.

“I couldn’t stop and I did poop too.” I continue to cry, as I stand almost straight up now that I am finished going potty in my diaper.

“Mom is going to freak that you went poop, and peed in your diaper on purpose. I bet mommy will keep you in diapers forever since she is going to think you like filling your diaper up with pee and poop. I wouldn’t be surprised if she told your real mommy and daddy that you like to fill your diaper with pee and poop.”

I continue to cry listening to Karen not noticing she is smiling at me. “Unless you don’t want mommy to know you did it on purpose I could say it was an accident that I was tickling you so hard you couldn’t stop and you wet, and pooped your diaper.” I turn and look at Karen smiling at me still holding my hand.

“Please don’t tell on me I will do anything just don’t tell on me”. I continue to beg little Karen who is only five but a little taller than me.

I think she knows I’ll do whatever she wants. “Okay but you will have to do something for me little Robin if I help you out of the big trouble you are in deal?” I look over at Karen knowing I have no choice because I will be in deep trouble and I need her help.

“Okay what do I need to do Karen? I know I'm wearing a pink baby dress, diaper, and I just finished pooping and peeing in my diaper, and I'm begging you not to tell on me”.

I see the smiley face of Karen who knows she can say whatever and I will do it because I am in real trouble right now. “Alright after we go inside I want you to tell mommy you want to get your ears pierced like me.” I look at Karen in shock.

“What I can’t tell her that only real girls have both their ears pierced.” I start to whine like a baby.

She smiles at me. “I wouldn’t worry about it your hair goes over your ears, so no one will see the earrings anyway. Plus you can just take them out and the holes will heal up so no one will know when you go back to your house.”

“Alright I'll do it but walk slow back to the house this feels gross having poop in my diaper.” I laugh at him as I hold his hand I make believe I trip and I pull him to the ground as we roll on the grass as I see robin seating in the grass with his legs spread apart thinking the poop must be spreading all over in his diaper as I giggle standing back up.

“I’m sorry I can’t believe I tripped like that.” I sit in the grass feeling the poop and pee spread everywhere when I fell.

I stand up slowly. “That was gross Karen I could feel the pee and poop spreading all around my diaper when I fell on the grass.” I hear her giggling. “Not funny Karen.”

“Yes it is you said your 11 and you are a big boy and I’m only a five year old baby girl. But the truth is you’re the 11 year old sissy baby, you’re dressed like a baby girl and you just filler your diaper up with pee and poop like a baby, and your hair is cut just like a baby girl with a pretty bob baby style”

We walk in the back door and stop talking just staring at each other. “What’s the matter girls are you okay, I seen the two of you walking than you just fell on the grass.” I look up into Ms Gloria’s eyes.

“I had an accident and wet my diaper mommy.” I see her look down into my eyes.

I see a weird look in her eyes. “It smells like you did more than just wet your diaper to me.” I start crying like a baby.

“I’m sorry it was an accident.” Ms Gloria takes my hand as we start walking towards my new room.

I look around. “Okay baby here we go up.” As she picks me, up and puts me on the changing table. I see Karen staring at me as she whispers ask her for the earrings or I will tell her you wanted to fill your diaper up.

“Mommy I know you said were going to the mall tomorrow but can I ummmmm get earrings like Karen has?” I see a shocked look on Ms Gloria’s face as she stares at me than looks down at little five year old Karen.

“WOW you really filled your diaper up this time. We will see if you’re a good GIRL and maybe we will get you some pretty pink earrings like Karen.” I feel her pulling the plastic panties down my legs. “We had better take your dress off too so it doesn’t get ruined. Lift your arms up. There ya go good girl.”

I look up at her calling me a good girl again as if I am a girl and a baby girl too. I lay there with just a pink camisole on as she slides my diaper off. She uses diaper whip after diaper wipe since I made a big mess in my diaper. Ms Gloria just holds both my legs up in the air by my feet as she cleans my dirty bottom.

“There you go you smelly baby girl your all clean but will need to get you something else to wear since you’re not going back outside to play anymore since you had a dirty diaper like that. Now lift your bottom again.”

I feel a clean diaper slide under my bottom. Then I see her sprinkle some baby powder on me and she tapes it closed. I see the light pink plastic panties that go over the diaper, as she slides them on me.”

“Now you are done little one. Go ahead, go downstairs, and play with the girls. I'll be down in a minute with your PJ’s.”

I look at myself in the mirror. I am only wearing a diaper, pink rubber panties so my diaper does not leak, and a pink camisole. I can’t just wear this.” I see her look at me up and down and smile with her hands on her hips.

“Your right sweetheart you need socks on.” I feel her slide some lace ankle socks with fringes on the top. “Now you go downstairs and play with the girls my little Princess panty boy baby.” I see her giggle as I feel her pat me on my diapered bottom.

I walk downstairs not seeing the girls as I lay down in front of the TV. “Hehehehe look at the baby.” I see Kim, smiling at me watching TV, and wearing a diaper and camisole, and pink plastic diaper panties.

“Your too funny hahaha Kim.” as I see them in their nightgowns as they both smile at me staring at my diapered bottom.

I am so embarrassed I don’t know how this happens to me. “Okay girls time for bed everyone up to your rooms.” As we stand, up and start walking to the stairs.

“I still need some PJ”s Ms Gloria.” I see her turn and look down at me in just the pink camisole and diaper. “That’s ok baby you can just go to bed like that its easier for me to change you if I need too hehehe now off to bed sweetheart.”

(END of Part 2 of “Weekend with the Neighbor’s”)
Please send comments or emails so I know if I should continue or stop with this story.

I also enjoy your input Too:
[email protected] or yahoo instant messenger: Princess_Pantyboy
By Princess Panty Boy

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments