A Story For a Friend

Printer-friendly version

STORY FOR A FRIEND, by Brian

[email protected]

A story I wrote for my friend Tammi. She picked ending number two.

Tammi was furious with her friend Brian. He was a nice guy, a good friend, but damn if we was ever obsessed with what was under her sweater. It seemed every conversation would someone wind up about Tammi’s bra and why she should remove it.

She had learned to put up with it, after all he’d been there for her all her life. And he probably didn’t mean much by it. But this! This was crossing the line!

She angrily clutched the bottle of novelty pills he’d sent her: MAGIC GROWTH HORMONES: Increase your cup size! As if she needed that! Brian thought the gag gift was funny, but Tammi was getting really annoyed. She wondered how he’d like it if…

Suddenly, Tammi smiled. Quickly, she ran to the medicine cabinet. She was right, the new pills were about the same size as Brian’s vitamins. He’d be home soon, she had to work quickly.

*

Three weeks later, Tammi and Brian stood in the bathroom. Brian was screaming, Tammi was laughing uncontrollably.

“I don’t see what’s so funny!” Brian was on the verge of tears.

“I’m sorry.” She fought for breath. “I just didn’t think those pills would really do anything.”

Brian gestured to his shirtless chest. “Well, obviously they worked. I’m as big as you.”

Tammi glanced at Brian’s developments, which sent her laughing again. “Bigger, I think.”

It was true. Somehow, the pills had worked. Brian now had a couple of new friends. He was a C, or maybe even a D cup. They stood out in sharp contrast to his manly body.

“Tammi, what am I going to do?” He jiggled when he talked.

“Not sleep on your stomach, that’s for sure.”

Brian ineffectually tried to cross his arms to cover himself. “This is serious! None of my shirts fit. And I sure as hell can’t go swimming like this.”

Tammi thought about mentioning a bikini top, but stopped herself. “Calm down. Look, we’ll get you to a doctor.”

Brian looked deflated. “I’m not sure I want to leave the house like this.”

“Fine. Give me the pills and I’ll talk to someone. There must be a cure.”

Brian stared down at his new cleavage. “Okay. But what am I supposed to do in the meantime?”

“Make the most of it. Now you don’t have to imagine what I look like underneath. Which reminds me…” She left the bathroom and returned shortly, holding up one of her bras. “You might want to try this one for size. It may be a little small.”

*

Two months later, Brian and Tammi sat in Tammi’s car.

“Are you sure the doctor said there was nothing he could do?” Brian’s voice, once a deep bass, was now more of a falsetto.

“I talked to several specialists. They said the changes are permanent.” She patted Brian’s arm. She was shocked at how soft and smooth his skin felt. As Brian nodded sadly, Tammi slyly looked him over. Yes, he had changed. Sitting there in Tammi’s shirt, she could tell his body weight had redistributed into not only his chest, but his hips and rear. And she didn’t think he’d needed to shave in weeks.

“I guess there’s nothing left to do,” said Brian, with a sad pout.

Tammi kissed his cheek. “You’ll do fine. I’ll pick you up in an hour.”

She watched as Brian nervously walked into the beauty salon, then chuckled at how far her prank had gone. As she pulled away, she tossed a piece of paper out the window. Some prescription from the doctor, something about a cure for Brian’s condition. No thanks.

*

Tammi returned after a few hours, having dumped most of Brian’s possessions off at Goodwill. When the tall, buxom woman approached her, she had to do a double take. Brian looked gorgeous.

He was wearing a green, low cut blouse that showed off his new assets nicely. A black mini skirt revealed his shaved legs, standing unsteadily on his heels. His face was nicely made up, framed by his newly pierced ears. And his hair…

“Do you like it?” asked Brian, meekly clutching his purse with his manicured hands.

“You look great!” shrieked Tammi. “So you decided to become a redhead?”

Brian blushed, and tossed his newly curly, auburn locks. “Well, if I have to be pretty, I might as well look like the prettiest girl I know.” They both giggled. Tammi took Brian’s arm and led him to the car.

“Thanks for not staying mad at me,” she said, as she opened the door for him.

“Well, what’s done is done.”

Tammi slipped in next to him. “I guess we’ll need to think of a new name for you. What do you think about…Brianna? Or Brenda?”

*

Ending number one:

“Brianna, have you seen my sundress?”

Tammi was about fed up with her new roommate. He hogged the bathroom, borrowed her clothes, and brought his dates home at all hours. Tammi eventually found him bent over the sink, applying his makeup.

“Brianna!”

He finished applying his lipstick. Tammi shook her head. As a man, Brian took little interest in his appearance. As Brianna, he would primp for hours. Those pills must have done something to his…her brain.

Brianna eventually turned. “Sorry. Yes, I borrowed it. Hey, we’re the same size now, I can’t help it.”

Tammi stared at her roommate. Brianna was right, they were the same size. They also had the same red hair, the same freckles, the same curves…people just naturally assumed they were related. They weren’t asked if they were sisters. They were asked if they were twins. In fact, that’s what they told people now.

“Brianna, how many times have I asked you…”

Brianna was already in the bedroom. “Can I borrow your heels? Big date tonight.”

“Sure.” Tammi sighed as Brianna continued to dress. It was nice having a sister, even an annoying one. Still, she missed the old Brian.

Tammi shook her head and began getting dressed herself. Wryly, she realized she’d been topless, and Brianna hadn’t even glanced at her. The old Brian was gone for good.

Tammi thought for a bit. She did like the old, horny Brian. But Brianna had her good points. Tammi liked having someone to help her with her makeup, to do her nails, to trade clothes, to give her advice on men. She was a lot closer to Brianna than she’d ever been to Brian. All in all, it was a good trade.

Who would have thought it would end this way: Brian, now Brianna, Tammi’s sister.

Ending number two:

Tammi stood at the front of the church in her new tux, her hair closely cropped. She was more nervous than she’d ever been in her life. She tried to stay calm. After all, soon everyone’s eyes would be on someone else.

There was a burst of music, and everyone stood, turning their eyes to the entrance. Even Tammi was stunned when Brian…er, Brenda…began walking down the aisle.

Even though he’d been living at Brenda for almost a year now, Tammi was amazed by what a gorgeous bride her old friend made. The long, flowing, strapless gown, the carefully applied makeup, the curly, auburn hair…Tammi was thankful that she wore the tux. Brenda was the only bride needed in this ceremony!

He slowly walked up the aisle, still a little shaky in his heels, all of their friends and family watching him. For many, this was the first time they’d seen Brian as Brenda. Tammi and her fiancée had discussed it, and decided to tell everyone that it was Brian’s decision to become a woman, and they were both happier with his new role.

Tammi looked at her bride in rapture, picturing their future together. They’d decided Brenda would make a good housewife, staying home and cooking and cleaning for her new spouse. Tammi was so enthralled, she almost missed her line.

“Do you, Tammi, take Brenda to be your lawful wedded wife?”

“I do!”

“Then I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

And Tammi happily kissed Mrs. Brenda S.

Hours later, she carried Brenda over the threshold of their honeymoon suite.

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Where Is The F2M Ending?

It is a regular TG occurrence . It's usually breast reduction surgery and testosterone shots, which should restore Brian's maleness. I wouldn't do it , of course, but F2M's do have gender dysphoria and do take that treatment. I expect that most cis males would also get GD if they "accidently" grew assorted fem secondary sex characteristics.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

And where is the Stark ending?

The one where Tammi goes on the run for drugging Brian (and has to hide out as a man for a while..) What "On the Run"? oops wrong authoress... *g*