The Bronze Maiden Chapter 2 Part 2

Printer-friendly version

The Bronze Maiden


Chapter 2 Part 2


Doc Savage and Pat Savage are the Property of Street and Smith. Introducing a future time line inspired by Doc Savage.


By: Desiree

I am most Grateful to my Beloved Jasmine as she has been a most wonderful muse.

Hanna spoke in her stiff upper class British accent (London's West Side, if you must know), “Dear girl, He meant a different kind of 'Tart',” she spanked Clare's bum as she went off with Mr. Talbot. Hanna glided effortlessly to the counter and picked up the pen. Hanna tried hard not to giggle as she saw her name already printed on the page as well as the Name of a fictitious Temp agency that Clare had insinuated into their system only minutes ago.

Clare stumbled slightly, Mr Talbot caught her by the elbow, his rough hands feeling so different from Jonni's soft caressing touches during her exam. He led Thirteen through the office, to a chair opposite a camera. Clare was shocked by Talbot's touch, it was burning her soul. Clare was finding the touch of men to be more intense, was it just the amount of pressure or some other attraction. Thirteen found that idea a little repulsive, though her body seemed to say get used to them as her body reacted by getting warm and making her wet. Clare was glad that the field had weakened the intensity of his touch. Clare decided to double the field strength as his touch still caused her to feel so delightfully squishy.  

Mr. Talbot observed, “Well at least your very easy on the eyes and I am sure you'll be able to bring your assigned duties to the desired happy ending.” The shock he felt from touching her made him wish he could do something more. Plus there seemed to be something in the air, making somethings much more difficult. But his boss Miss Sato had said they were VIP's and not the normal Temps that came from that Agency.

Clare was bedeviled by the feelings the touch from this man had given her. Then the excited girl thought of what 'Happy Ending' meant as she pulled her brush from her purse. Thirteen fumbled her brush and it looked like she was about to lick the handle when the flash went off. “That's no proper way to take a ladies photograph.”
she whined.

Mr. Talbot was having a hard time not laughing this had to be a joke. He then figured out why Hanna was so familiar, from the Tylos Group. He cast his eyes on Miss Nymphelle's photo, she had her mouth open and eyes focused demurely down. “But perfect for a tart, now get over to the desk and sign in. Try to keep your legs closed until you get upstairs. We really do not want you advertising that you're a whore.” Talbot didn't know what to make of Clare, seemed to be a bigger slut than the usual girls that came through. 

Hanna snickered at the scene as she walked into the office, and saw Clare still sitting like a boy. “Clare remember how your Mum taught you.”

Clare recovered, getting up with as much grace and dignity as she could muster, “Sorry um sir.” As she went back out the the counter to sign in. Clare found that all that she had to do was sign her name, well the name that her cover story had set up for her. Clare Nymphelle, she shook her head, to try to clear her head of some of the sexual saturation. Thirteen smiled the ditzy feeling was good for the character she was playing at the moment. The temp agency name was exactly as she had set up an the phone number that would be answered by the Matrix.

Mr. Talbot ordered, “Just go back to the counter and keep the bimbo from doing anything stupid. I know, I know that's quite inconceivable. Just wait there till I finish your pass cards, you have to slide them in the scanner to get to the floors you are going too.”

Clare whispered to Hanna, “I don't want to do a happy ending.”

Hanna saw Clare was panicking, whispering, “Just tell them it was a mistake, that you are from a different Temp agency.” Hanna pulled Clare into a motherly hug. They shuddered together, as the feedback still drive them to a delicious climax.

Then Thirteen asked, “So did he mention what floors will we be going too?” She was worried, she had never actually had sex even as a boy. Today Clare had been a sexual being, more orgasms, than she had ever had in the last six years. All Thirteen had ever done was some kissing and a little touching. No oral sex either, and now her first sexual experience could be...

Mr. Talbot came over with the pass cards, winked at the women, “Miss Nymphelle you are going to the 25th floor, Miss Frinch you are going to the 24th floor. Miss Frinch please do me a favor and escort the bimbo to Miss Sato's Office I would hate for her to get lost.” Both women tittered and walked over to the elevator.

In the Elevator, it refused to move till both cards had been swiped through the card reader. Hanna remarked, “I have a bad feeling about this.” Hanna touched the side of her slacks, “This is why you should wear slacks dear Clare, someplace for a sword.” As an extra-dimensional space opened showing the sword hilt. They shared a giggle, as Hanna and Clare both knew that Clare's Multiphasic field had shown it to have far greater capabilities.

Clare grinned, turned her parasol up, flipped a button on the handle, grabbed the top and showed off her own sword, “What just because I was a boy means I don't know how to accessorize.” Thirteen held her parasol up and twisted a few dials on the handle. They looked at the display together.

Thirteen remarked, “See, now we know there are two people up there and one is walking towards the elevator to great us. Not bad for a nymph in a mini dress with a parasol.”

Hanna bowed, “I bow to your superior accessorizing, I suppose you're going to have me in fashionable dresses by next week.”

Clare laughed, and changed Hanna's pants to a micro mini skirt “Ormaybe right now.” Hanna nearly shrieked, but the skirt turned back into her slacks. “Just kidding Auntie, I'll only do that when you ask for it Auntie, maybe more fashionable slacks at least. So I guess I'm the Bimbo for the moment, I guess 'we' can play an airhead.  Oh dear where is it,” Thirteen looked panicked as she rummaged through her purse, pulled a yellow post it out of her purse, “Oh found it see it says 'breathe' I forget sometimes.”  Clare breathlessly giggled, then they giggled together.

Clare and Hanna rechecked all their gear, the shields and comms checked out clearly. Thirteen checked in with Jonni, “Jonni, Team Thirteen checking in.”

Jonni replied “Read you Loud and Clear, Heart rate levels for both agents have leveled off.” Jonni had noticed that Clare had been in a constant state of arousal.

Hanna nodded to Clare, “Very nice, still no hum and the Force Field makes me feel safe.” Though all three woman felt something more, as Clare had connected them a little deeper than voice.

Clare had relaxed and felt more in control, her confidence was back and she was ready for anything once more. After all, she new 'Kung-Fu'. Thirteen giggled as she had been merged with the Living Matrix she had designed.

The elevator stopped and the doors slid open, as Hanna and Clare stepped out they were met by a Japanese woman. She had on a Black Kimono dress that ended at her knees, adorned with a red dragon, a thin red obi wrapped around her waist, black hose, and Red pumps the heels about ten cm high, “Welcome to Saetome International. I am Miss Sato, it is Good to See you Hanna Frinch and (Giggle)Miss Nymphelle. We are so very happy that Tylos Industries has acted so quickly to help address this situation.”

Clare and Hanna looked at each other gaped, then looked back at Miss Sato who giggled a bit more, “So who is your new associate Hanna? Sorry about seeing through your subterfuge but we knew that someone from Tylos Ind., would be here soon.”

Hanna was laughing, Clare had been stunned. Shaking it off, Clare stepped up, “Clare Tylos, pleasure to meet you Miss Sato.” Clare saw the questioning look on Miss Soto's face, “A cousin from back east come to learn under Uncle Clark.” Clare felt it smart to be vague so as not to have to answer to many questions about a place she knew little about. Even with the web connection she had. There was a small shock that passed between the two women but it did not affect Clare as much as her earlier shocks.

Miss Sato, was pleasantly surprised by the touch. She was sure there were no other Tylos family members alive with the same familial characteristics, the gold eyes and bronze skin. Though Clare's hair seemed almost red, compared to Clark twelve and Thirteen, whose hair was a dark golden brown. “Well we have a problem, Our laser was non operational, as we were awaiting a new ruby lattice for it. One grown to its special requirements. But this morning it was fired, by remote control.”

Miss Sato led them into a small office where a man chained to a desk sat. “This man was caught trying to flee prior to the use of the Laser, Regrettably we did not check it for sabotage, for in a manner of speaking it had been.”

Clare interrupted,as the Living Matrix deduced the situation, “This man installed a Ruby lattice tuned to a frequency of 1.21 gigahertz so it could punch through your shielded windows and then damage our experiment over in the Tylos Compound. The Ruby Lattice was destroyed by the firing, effectively shutting the Laser down.”

Miss Sato was almost impressed, “Amazing, I suppose next you are going to tell me who this man is and who his employer is.” remarked Miss Sato.

Clare blushed, not that it was very noticeable The Matrix matched the man up with Facial recognition. “This is Reagan Bush, he is of no real importance, a dead man really, as his employer has no more use of him. Mr Bush really has no knowledge that's of any use to us. As he was given his orders through a shell corp and they most probably lied to him. His actual employer is most likely Sun Corporation. I am guessing they contracted your company to build the Laser as well.”

Clare's parasol beeped, she flipped the switch on the handle for the holo-display for the Radar Scan. “Oh dear, there are two craft landing on your roof, with a minimum of thirty personnel, I believe Miss Sato you are under attack.” The holo-display expanded to a size large enough for all three women to see, as well as one back at Tylos Ind in Jonni's office.

Hanna shared, “Actually, I believe this just became a Joint venture between Tylos Ind. and Saetome Int. Is that acceptable Miss Sato?” Hanna Bowed.

Miss Sato Bowed, “Acceptable and looking forward to a most profitable association.” She tingled from her contact with Clare still effecting her body, all four women feeling a delicious tickle.

Clare concentrated and created a set of Chopstick hair pins, “A gift then to seal our agreement.” Clare moved with astonishing speed, braiding two thirds of Miss Sato's waist length hair, then making a knot at the top of her head with the chopsticks. Thirteen prayed that the field that enveloped Miss Sato would work at least a little bit.

Miss Sato was amazed at how quick Miss Tylos had moved. But Clare had move much faster than what had been reported as the family trait. Which was said to only be passed down through the direct line. “Later I would like to get to know Miss Tylos a little better.” She also felt the buzz of the field, “Oh and a force field as well, I will supply tea for our chat later. One more thing for it is rather depressing that Miss Tylos affects such a figure without a corset, I would appreciate that she not flaunt it and wear something that hides the fact she is not wearing a corset.” She felt she was probably being a little to vain and overly jealous.

Hanna smiled and giggled at the remark. She realized that she too had been jealous of the new girl's figure, “Well I think it is time to go meet our callers Ladies, and I bet not one is a Gentleman.”

Clare got playful, producing three under the bust corset dresses that ended mid thigh on all three women. Thirteen, covered the other woman's breasts with red and white halter tops, but had not been able to find a comfortable cover for her own. For just a few seconds Clare was topless, it seemed like minutes to her, till finally a satin lined Blue lace bandeau bra covered her breasts. “Miss Sato please call me Clare”

Clare smiled as Hanna and Miss Sato looked at her, remarking together, “Thank you for such a delightful way to hide your corset.” Though neither of them noticed their own new outfit. Till they turned towards one another, “Oh that's Cute your dressed just like Clare....” They each turned back to Clare almost Glaring.

Clare nearly fell on the floor laughing from the MasterCard moment looks from her friends. “Just think of the advantage these outfits will garner us. I promise not a single run, or if you really want I'll change you back to what you were wearing.”

They both acknowledge Clare, smiled and shrugged, “Works for me.” Miss Sato turned and led them to the way to the roof. The three women quaked, even Jonni shivered, as Clare climaxed.

Miss Sato was first up a delicate stair case to the large open space filled with an indoor garden, Cherry trees, pond with wooden bridges over to an island moss covered rocks and azaleas. A waterfall on the west wall cutting through a hill with more cherry trees. On the other side of the pond Combat suited personnel were swarming down the stairs, and moving towards them. The Ladies moved with deadly grace and caution.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

so a new player,

maybe an ally, but the guy downstairs was still a jerk.
good chapter, thanks

Yes and he will be

discussed a bit more next part. Thank you for the comment

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

So tell me, can they.......

Do the "Charlie's Angel's" pose as well? (Giggles Taarpa). Is Jonni there "Bosley" ? (Giggles again). Ok, seriously there's something dark and sinister going on. If that man they captured is of no importance, why the assault? Desi, I don't know what's up your sleeve, but I'm betting it's going to be good! (Or bad depending on how you choose to look at it). Nice part sweetie! (Hugs) Taarpa

I even found something for part 3,

I only had two parts for the second chapter, so part three should be finished by Friday, then I have 3 chapters ready

Thanks for the comment

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree