Those little girls: Just when i thought life couldn't get any worse

Printer-friendly version

A young boy is feeling the blues and thinks that life can't get any worse. Until he meets the little bully girls.

Those little girls: Just when you didn’t think life could get any worse.
By Princess Panty boy

Kelly-Kellie: me 10 year old boy
Sally: My older sister 14 years old
Peggy: my little sister 4 years old
Cindy: 6-year old bully girl
Karen: 6-year old bully girl

Some people believe everything happens for a reason, if that’s true, I am just plain and simply screwed. I guess I'm getting a little ahead of myself so I should explain how I got to this place in my life.

My name is Kelly and yes I know that is a girl's name, but I'm a boy. If a girl has the same name as me, they spell it with an ‘IE’ instead of a ‘Y’. The bummer of this is when I was born ten years ago they spelled my name ‘Kellie’ on my birth certificate like a girl’s name.

I never knew this but that is how all my school records are and I corrected them every time I went to a new class, telling them the correct spelling was ‘K-e-l-l-y’.

The teachers just figured it was a typo on their part, and I was just a normal looking boy but a little short for my age. Ok I was really short for my age. I just turned ten and I was barely the same height as my little sister Peggy who is four years old, and she is going to start kindergarten this year.

I noticed all the guys on TV all had long hair and I decided that would make me look tougher and bigger for my little size. I hated all the teasing from the guys in my neighborhood who always told me I was too little to play with them.

I guess I was hoping the guys my age would see me more like the ten year old I am and not treat me like a little kid. The boys always treated me like crap with them always teasing me in the past. So when my mom told me I had to get a haircut I explained my thoughts to her.

So, when I was going to get my summer buzz cut at the beginning of the summer I didn’t. By the beginning of the summer, my hair was covering both my ears easily. School starts after this weekend, and my hair is much longer past my shoulders now.

Anyway, I was going to the park the Friday before school started and no one was there when I got there so I just got on one of the swings and started to pump my feet as hard as I could. I was going higher and higher with my face in the sun, and my hair flying back and forth.

I felt like I was in another world, with no worries or concerns. I'm smiling as hard as I can. I pump harder and going higher and higher on the swing like I’m flying in the sky. My long hair was covering my whole face I couldn't see anything with my hair blowing in the wind.

Life was great. I slow down a bit. That’s where I made a mistake. I seen a bunch of girl's coming over to me watching me swinging back and forth. When I heard one of them talking, I stopped pumping and the swing was starting to slow down.

“Who is that girl swinging so high Karen?” All the girl's are staring at me and they look much younger than I do.

I hear the blonde girl respond. “I don’t know who she is. She must be new to our neighborhood Cindy.” Great I hear them talking and they think I'm a girl, and new to the neighborhood. I've lived here my whole life.

“Hey what's you name little girl? I'm Cindy.” I stare at the girl moving closer to me on the swing. She grabs both chains on my swing and I come to a quick stop. “Can't you hear me little girl?”

I look at her. “I'm not a little girl, my name is Kelly. I'm older than you are silly girl.” They all stop and look at me. “Now can you take your hands off my swing so I can go back to playing?”

“Hey I think that is Sally’s little brother, she lives down the street.” I see the girl's staring at me. I try to keep my long hair out of my eyes while we talk.

All four girl's move closer to me. “So you’re a boy? Hehehe that’s funny you sure don’t look like a boy with your long hair and you’re even playing with it like a little girl while we’re talking to you.” I stop playing with my hair.

“Get off the swing Kelly girl we want to play now.” I ignore her and roll my eyes. The next thing I feel are my hands being pulled off the swing, and I'm being pulled to the muddy ground by the girl called Cindy.

I'm on my back on the ground covered in mud; I look up seeing Cindy with her knee on my chest. “Hey let me up, I don’t want to hurt you.” Hehehe I hear Cindy giggling then the other girl's joining in.

“In case you didn’t notice sissy boy you’re the one on your back in the mud, and you can't move hehehe.” I listen to her giggling. “Are you really a boy? Karen pull his shorts down so we can see if he is really a boy or wearing panties like us girls.”

I hear her and I try to struggle to get free but I'm still pinned in the mud. Karen comes over, and I can't see her with Cindy on top of me but I can feel my shorts getting un buttoned and them being pulled down to my knees.

“Well it looks like he was telling the truth he is a boy he’s wearing boys under wear at least.” I feel so embarrassed the little girl's pulling my shorts down showing off my underwear.

All the girls continue to stare at me being pinned on the ground. With my shorts pulled down around my knees, and everyone staring at my underwear. “I don’t think he is wearing the right underwear girl's.” I see all the girl's smiling.

“Your right Cindy, let’s take him to your house and fix that.” I stare at the girl's trying to figure out what they are saying. “Let Kelly up, and we will take her, I mean him over to your house.”

I hear them giggling as Cindy starts to let me up. “Umm we can clean him up and wash his muddy clothes so he doesn’t get in trouble from being all muddy.”

“No its okay I’ll just go home and change.” All the girl's are now standing around me, while I'm still lying on my back in the mud.

Cindy's hand reaches out to me. “Take my hand sissy boy I mean Kelly.” I take her hand as she pulls me up to my feet. I start to pull my shorts up, but there packed in mud.

“Here let me help you Kelly your shorts are filled with mud just pull your shirt down, and then no one will see your mud soaked underwear.”

I feel Cindy pulling my shorts totally off. I bet that feels better Kelly. Umm I'm really sorry about beating you up and messing all your clothes up in the mud.” Cindy pulls my long tee shirt down and it covers my soaked underwear.

“You have cute legs hehehe Kelly.” I hear her giggling when she takes my hand.

I notice the other girl's giggling and staring at me until I stare at them and they stop giggling. “Looks like he is wearing a dress with his long tee shirt covering his underwear.” I hear Karen saying.

“I can't wait to get a dress on him, or I should say her, looking at his long girly hair.” I hear a weird comment so I turn but can't see who said what. I heard someone but I must have heard her wrong.

The girl's are all-smiling at me. “Kelly I live right there, two houses away, and we can wash your clothes and then you can go home. If you walk home like this, you will tell your little mommy and she will call my mom, and then I’ll be in trouble.”

We start walking away from the park. “Hey I don’t want to go to your house Cindy I won’t tell on you or the other girl's.” The girl's ignore me but we are still walking towards Cindy's house.

“Wait I'm not going in there. I live just down the street.” We stand in Cindy's driveway. I'm trying to hold down my long tee shirt so no one sees my underwear while we are walking.

We hear one of the other girl's cell phone ringing. “We have to go Cindy; Pam our mom is calling us home.” All of a sudden, we see a SUV pull into Cindy’s driveway next to us.

“What the heck happen to her Cindy?” A pretty lady gets out of the SUV, and stares at me soaked in mud. “Well what happen to her Cindy? Where you fighting with little girl's now? I can't even leave to get groceries without you getting in trouble.” It must be Cindy's mom and she must think I am a girl dressed the way I am.

Cindy turns to her mom, but she looks like she is going to cry. “I fell in that big um mud puddle next to the swing, and Cindy was going to help me get cleaned up.” I say to her mom.

“It wasn’t her fault. I'm really sorry if I got her in trouble.” Both Cindy and Karen are in shock as I get Cindy out of trouble.

The mom turns and looks at Cindy. “I'm sorry I thought you were fighting again and it looked like you where fighting with a little girl this time I lost my temper. I'm sorry honey, get your friend inside and we will get her changed and cleaned up.” Cindy’s mom says.

“I'll just head home; I live right down the street. I'm sorry I created so much trouble already maam.”

I feel Cindy’s mom take my hand. “Nonsense sweetie, let’s get you inside and get you changed then I will throw your clothes in the wash. I'm sure if you went home with your dress all soaked in mud your mommy will be very upset.”

“It’s the least we can do since you stood up for your friend Cindy and kept her out of trouble. Here Cindy was just helping a little girl from not getting in trouble now let’s get you inside.”

I am looking around and I see Cindy's smiling face as we walk into her house. “Cindy take your friend into your little sisters room and see if you can find something that fits her so we can get those muddy clothes washed.”

“Come on Kellie my little sister has some pretty clothes you can barrow hehehe.” Cindy giggles softly as her mom goes in the kitchen.

We walk into Cindy's little sister’s room, and it looks like a baby version of my little sister Peggy's room. Everything is pink from the curtains on the walls to the bedspread to the carpet.

“Cindy I think you will need to take your little sisters old clothes from her closet. I think little Kellie will fit in her old clothes better. Here let me help you girls.”

We watch as Cindy's mom takes a large box from the bottom of the closet and empties it on the pink bedspread. “Oh yes these clothes will fit her much better.” I turn and she puts a dress up against me to check for sizing.

“Yes everything in this box should fit you perfectly sweetie.” Cindy's mom puts the dress back in the pile. Now get undressed and when she is changed we will get her clothes in the wash.”

Cindy and her Karen smile at me. “You can get naked in front of us like all girls do but since you’re a boy you can get undressed in my little sisters bathroom.”

“I can't believe your mommy thinks I'm a girl. I guess this is what I get for keeping you out of trouble.”

Cindy and Karen smile. “Yes thank you for getting me out of trouble but like my dad used to say, no good deed goes un punished hehehe.” They both giggle as I walk in the bathroom.

“Now hurry up and get undressed while we look for something for you to wear sissy boy hehehe. I mean little girl hehehe.”

I am so screwed. Why the heck do I have to be so nice, I should of let her get in trouble for beating me up. Now I am really screwed? I can hear Cindy and Karen talking but I can’t hear what they’re saying. As I slowly get un-dressed.

“I can't believe our luck Karen, I thought for sure that little sissy Kelly was going to tell my mom I beat him up. I was only going to get him some panties to wear because he acts like a little sissy, but this is way better hehehe.” Cindy says, and I hear them giggling.

They stop talking but I still can't hear anything but them giggling. “Yea now Cindy, he has to wear your little sisters clothes because your mom thinks he’s a little girl hehehehe.” Karen says while they giggle.

“I know it’s great we need to pick the little sissy something really girly hehehe.” Both giggling. “Oh look at your little sisters old panties there pink and they have little layers of white lace around the leg holes and the waistband.”

Cindy picks them up. “Kelly are you done getting undressed yet? If my mom thinks you were lying to her she will freak. We can't let her find out your really a boy.”

“Yes I'm done.” I open the bathroom door and hand out my long tee shirt and white boys briefs. “You still have my shorts right Cindy?”

I hear no response but I can see Cindy and Karen look at each other. “Um here are some new underwear so you can come out and try on your new outfit.” I reach out and take them.

“What these are panties, I can't wear them.” No one is responding to me. I can't walk out there naked so I start to slide the tiny panties up my legs. To my surprise, they fit well and they even kind of push my lil bulge in. I have the appearance of a flat crotch with no signs that I am really a boy wearing pink panties.

I peak my head out of the bathroom door, and I don’t see anyone. The second I push the door open a bit more the door swings all the way open and the girl's are staring at me wearing the little pink lace panties.

“Wow you look so cute in those panties little Kellie girl, looks like he even pushed his little boy parts to the back so he looks more like a little girl hehehe.” Both girls giggle.

I stare at them while both girls are staring between my legs. “I bet he’s really a girl and he sure doesn’t look like a boy. Anyway so we better start calling her a girl hehehe.”

“You’re a riot.” I shake my head hearing the two of them teasing me, if they only knew I didn’t push my little boy parts out of the way. The panties just make me look more girly.

They both smile at me. “I need some clothes I can't just stand here in panties. Your mom will see I'm not a real girl when she sees me.”

“Okay hold on to your panties my little panty boy hehehe.” I look at her giggling at me. “Okay turn around real quick so we can get you dressed panty boy hehehe.”

I stare at her teasing me before I turn around with my back to her. “You’re the one that gave me these pink panties you know.”

The mirror on the wall goes from the floor almost to the ceiling and I’m staring at the little girl wearing pink bikini panties. She looks like she is wearing her big sisters panties because she looks too young to be wearing such grown up panties.

I'm in shock when I realize the little girl playing dress up in her big sisters underwear is me. My mouth is just wide open, while Cindy and Karen walk up behind me.

“Oh that’s much better and it fits you perfect. Now panty boy lift you arms over your head.”

I do as I am told and I feel her pulling a shirt over my head. "Stop calling me Panty boy." Both girls look at me and start laughing.

"Your right with that dress on you don't look like a boy at all hehehe." The tee shirt they where putting over my head is really a girly dress. I turn and see our reflections in the mirror after they pull the girly pink dress over my head.

I'm staring at the two older girls laughing at the little girl in the reflection in the big wall mirror. The little girl is being put into a little girls pink dress with fluffy sleeves, as I feel my arms going threw them.

"Wow that’s me I look like a girl a little, little girl. I mean you both are what six years old and I am 11. Man I look younger than both of you in this little girls dress."

Cindy buttons up the back of the dress while Karen is pulling and lifting when I see how short the pink dress is. "Hey I know I said I would do this, I think this dress is so short I mean look at it."

"This dress is way too small for me. I mean its mid thigh, which is a good five inches above my knees. Does this dress at least cover my panties?"

Both the little girls giggle when I say my panties. What am I thinking I’m the one that looks like the little girl? "I mean can you see the panties I’m wearing or does the dress cover them?"

"Well why don't you turn around and give us a little swirl so we can see." I do as I am asked and turn in a little circle. "No give us a twirl that means turn real fast in a circle silly panty boy."

I twirl real fast this time and I hear both the girls laughing their heads off. "What's so funny?" I stand there and put my hands on my hips staring at them. The second I do that they both stare at me, I look in the mirror, and I look like a little girl throwing a fit.

"Oh yes that dress is the perfect size for you little girl." I stare at her. "Now sit down and you can put these socks and shoes on."

I sit down and slide the white lace socks on. I notice Karen pointing between my legs giggling. "Okay Kelly you might want to put your legs together unless you want to show off your panties even more."

"What are you talking about?" I look down and see the short dress has scooted up on me and with my legs apart, you can see my pink panties clear as day, even the tops of them.

I look down and feel totally embarrassed I cannot believe everyone can see my panties. I noticed that there isn't any kind of bulge in them just flat like any other girls panties would be.

“Aren’t there some other clothes I can wear so I don’t look so little? How about at least different panties, I mean these are pink?”

Cindy just shakes her head ignoring me. "Oh my god if someone see's me dressed like a girl or I guess I should say dressed like a little girl in this pink dress my life will be over."

"You have to promise me Cindy that you guys won’t tell anyone from school or anyone in general."

I get no response and I start to get more nervous as I pace back and forth wearing the little dress. "Remember I saved you so you wouldn't get in trouble so you owe me now."

"Oh yea speaking of my mom lets go show her you new pretty outfit and remember act like a little girl."

The shocked look on my face made Cindy stop walking towards me. "I can't go out there wearing this dress in front of everybody. I mean I figured I could wait in your room until my clothes came out of the laundry."

"No I don't want to sit in my room for hours waiting for the laundry." I hear her say hours until the laundry is ready and my jaw drops. I cannot wait for hours while I am wearing a dress.

I'm in deep thought before I realize I am walking down the hallway with Cindy holding my hand like I’m a little toddler. The short pink dress keeps bouncing against my legs reminding me that I’m wearing a dress.

"Cindy I feel like I’m naked walking while I’m wearing this little girls dress that seems to flare out more when I walk which makes it feel even shorter. “ You still can't see my panties. I know you said you couldn’t see them when I stood up what about when I walk?"

I turn and see Cindy and Karen looking behind me and they are smiling from ear to ear. "Um well I can't really see them too much only when you’re walking fast."

"You mean you can see my panties right now while I’m walking?" I listen to myself saying there my panties and I sound like a little toddler girl instead of an 11 year old boy.

The smile on Cindy's face gets wider hearing me calling them my panties. "Yes I can see your panties, but it's okay seeing little girl panties not like you’re as big girl like me."

"I'm not a girl at all so its way wrong." I see Cindy's mom walking toward us while we are going to see her.

We stop talking, and make eye contact with her mom. "Wow that dress fits you perfect sweetie. How come you’re not wearing the matching panties that go with that outfit?"

"I couldn't find them mom so I just put a pair of little Peggy’s panties on her."

We see her mom looking surprised then she walks away. "I thought I seen them in the bottom draw of her dresser." Cindy and I follow her mom back into baby Peggy nursery.

"Do you want to wear the matching pair Kellie if I can find them?" While I am trying to think about it, I realize she must be able to see what panties I am wearing if she can tell I’m not wearing the matching ones.

I walk up to Cindy's mom. "You know Kellie the matching pair will fit better and you won't need to wear those Barbie panties that look kind of big on you."

"Here they are and they will fit you way better than those big girl panties you’re wearing." I look up at her mom holding the pink and white plastic panties that have little pictures of pink lambs on them.

The matching panties are the kind that go over a diaper. I can see the plastic liner. "Do you want me to change you into them or do you feel comfortable having Cindy put them on you?"

"I'll do it for her mommy. I changed little baby Peggy when she wore these so I know how too." I cannot have her mom see me naked and see I’m really a boy wearing a dress and panties.

Oh, my god I hear the two of them talking about me taking my pink panties off and having them put the pink plastic panties on me that go over a diaper.

"Um no I trust Cindy she is a big girl she can help me." I see her mom reach her hand out to me as I reach out and take the plastic panties from her.

I look up at her mom smiling at me. "Plus these will fit you better, and if you have an accident you won’t wet your pretty clothes sweetie."

"Come on silly little girl let’s get you changed again unless you want me to pull your panties down right here?" I hear Cindy then she takes my hand again.

We walk back into her little sister Peggy’s room. “Okay little girl lay back on the bed and lift your pretty dress up, and I'll take those big girl panties off you.”

“Ya know I'm not a baby I can undress and dress myself?”

I smile seeing a not so happy look on Cindy's face so I shut up, and climb up on the bed. Lying back feels good as I feel Cindy lifting my dress up almost over my head.

“Here silly girl hold your dress so I can pull these big girl panties off you.” I do as I am told and lift the dress farther almost over my head as I feel the Barbie panties being pulled off of me.

I realize I'm naked from the waist down when I hear Cindy. “Look how small his little pee pee is its like a babies hehehe.” Both girl's are giggling. Just when I thought life can't get any worse.

“Okay lift your bottom up sissy Kelly.” The second I lift my bottom I feel the soft material going under my bottom. Wow that feels pretty good.

The sound of the tape coming un done breaks my thoughts and I look between my legs and see a pink diaper being secured around my waist. “Hey I don’t want to wear a diaper.”

“Oh stop it no one will know so just relax.” The next thing I feel is the plastic panties being pulled up my legs. “there ya go sissy boy all dressed to go back to the park.”

Did I hear her right? No way she can't think I'm going anywhere dressed like this in a baby girl's pink dress with puffy sleeves and so short you can clearly see the pink plastic panties that go over a diaper.

Not to mention the lace sock and Mary Jane shoes I'm wearing. Cindy and Karen each take one of my hands as we walk back into the kitchen seeing Cindy's mom.

“Oh yes Kellie you look much better now I bed that diaper feels much better.”

I can't respond all I want to do is cry. “Mom were going to run down to the park while her clothes are in the wash well be back in awhile.”

“Okay sweetie make sure you keep an eye on the baby.” I guess I was wrong, when I said life couldn’t get any worse. We walk out the front door

The End

Please feel free to leave your comments here on this web site, and email me [email protected] or my Instant messenger for yahoo: Princess_Pantyboy

It is great to hear different people’s comments to see if you readers enjoy my work.

Thanks again and hugs to all the people that liked my story.

Princess Panty boy

up
137 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good Stuff!

Excellent writing. I'm not a fan of this kind of story but I was hooked by the second paragraph.

Ban nothing. Question everything.

Wonderful story

sissygirl's picture

I love it, being put into a little girl’s dress and a diaper too, I bet her Mary Janes were black patent too, love it.

sissy