The Maiden of Bronze Chapter 3 Part 2

Printer-friendly version

The Bronze Maiden

Chapter 3 Part 2

Doc Savage and Pat Savage are the Property of Street and Smith. Introducing a future time line inspired by Doc Savage.

By: Desiree

I am most Grateful to my Beloved Jasmine as she has been a most wonderful muse.


So sorry for the delay had several new projects come up.

Hanna looked at Miss Sato quizzically, then smiled, “Oh guess you were tied into our comms through the Shield Clare made for you.” Hanna checked Thirteen, who was smiling, her body still vibrating from the ripples of her last climax, “Yeah she was electric, she had the most fun. I think as she has very wet stockings, and a puddle under her. Don't think the men in the back ever had a chance.” *Apologies to SWEET, Nicky Chinn and Mike Chapmen for the Miss quotation of 'Ballroom Blitz'*

Down on the street level the only ten of the twenty Mercenaries remain standing. They are caught in a crossfire as the Tylos EVAC team arrives. The Tylos team landed in the parking lot as they had not been able to contact the Saetome Security for rooftop landing permission. The ten person EVAC team is a Doctor, two nurses, six combat medics and a pilot. They help round up the Mercenaries and start treating the injured.

Back on the roof, Miss Sato felt that she to was rather damp between her legs, “Clare somehow, um, shared what she was feeling, with me as well I think.” Flushed from the feelings Kisa extracted a fan from her obi to cool down from the shared pleasure. Fluttering the fan with finesse she continued, “I suppose if we are going to be so intimate we should be on a first Name basis, so please call me Kisa. Clare is quite the fighter, but needs to learn discipline in using her abilities.”

Hanna laughed and winked, “Pleasure to be your friend Kisa. Clare is a real sweetie as she really likes sharing the pleasure. I wonder if Mink has been affected, just seems to be those of us that have had a Field generator made for them. Mink might be a little upset not to have been included.” As the duo continued to make sure the Mercenaries were well shackled.

Kisa complained as she whacked a mercenary with her fan, Stunning him back to unconsciousness, “I still can't reach my security forces, yet Jonni miles away shared in our pleasure and is heard loud and clear.” Miss Sato, takes her comm unit off and tries to reboot it too the Saetome system. As they return to Clare she does a quick scan of the peaceful woman.

Hanna picks up Clare's parasol, “What frequency does your security network use?” Hanna looks over the dials on the handle of Thirteen's parasol. “Hmm not as easy as Clare makes it look but I think we can get it worked out.” Carefully rolling the dials, after toggling the display on.

Kisa relayed the frequency, “Three point one five Gigahertz, broadcast over antenna that is part of the building.” She looked on as Hanna fiddled with the dials.

Hanna got the display to come up, and then all it took was a bit of mental exercise to make the frequency adjustments on the force fields. They then heard all the chatter from Saetome Security forces trying to reach Kisa. Hanna smiled, “Sorry about the jamming, Clare just set the fields up for normal Tylos protocols. Guess there are bound to be a few kinks in things she creates for those that have other requirements. I set Saetome freq to the left side of your mouth. Just touch your left cheek with the tip of your tongue to talk to them then double tap your front teeth to mic off.”

Kisa smiled, “Considering it probably saved my life multiple times, I'll not be complaining about the loss of comms. However I am sure Security Chief Kano will.” She touched her cheek and explained, ”Sato back online, just a small comm malfunction. The roof is secured, need clean up, for thirty three detainees.”

Kano replies, “There's a Tylos EVAC team down here, they are currently, working on the wounded. We have six personnel I can spare right now.”

Hanna suggested, “They can get here quick if they load them in the transport and bring a nurse and a medic up for Thirteen.” She reached out to touch Kisa with a soft pleading look in her eyes.

Kisa added, “Send your team up with the Tylos team, requested by Hanna. There should be space next to the other transports.” She tapped her teeth and looked at Hanna, “I wish I had half as much talent as your team over at Tylos.”

Hanna laughed, “At the moment you have seventy-five percent of the Tylos talent on site, Clare is the one making things happen at Tylos. I have a feeling Sun Corp made a big mistake, with the sabotage. Now Thirteen has even more resources to use.” She noticed Thirteen was starting to come around.

Clare moaned, “Wow don't think I want to do that again anytime soon, but still it was a real good time.” She tried to stand but plopped back on her bum.

Hanna asked, “Are you okay here?: Rest here while we get a MedLev brought up. Then we'll get you down to the office.” Hanna connected her comm link to Jonni, “There's a team landing on the roof now.” She hands Clare her Parasol.

Jonni responded, “About time that team got there, I sent them when Clare was spiking earlier. I'm really sort of busy here, we just fought off about fifty Sun Corp personnel, that dropped in using Tylos Tech.”

Hanna exclaimed, “Any causalities?” she may have been upset with Renny and Clark but they were still family, especially to Thirteen.

Clark XII broke into open link, “Hanna, we're fine, just a few bruises. What about you and Thirteen, how's my Son?... I mean Daughter.” 'Damn what's wrong with me?' Twelve chastised himself.

Hanna almost closed the link, “Your Daughter Clare was amazing Clark. Just need a little medical assistance as SHE is exhausted from all that SHE has been through. ”

Clark felt the ire in Hanna's voice, replying, “I deserve that, look there is a lot of damage here, why don't you and the girls see if Saetome has space available Thirteen, Jonni, Mink you and your support staff. I have a few conferences to go too, and Renny can coordinate the reconstruction. The fewer people here for the bots to work around the better.” Clark was worried but still not sure about what was happening to his life. “Before I leave tomorrow night how about we all have lunch at Thirteen's favorite restaurant 'El Pollo'?”

Jonni logged into the connection, “Mink and I will be at Saetome soon, just have a few more Mercenaries that require medical attention. Most the facilities here are filled, well what's still working. We can go to my office near there if we need too. Clark lunch tomorrow sounds great, so glad you remembered.”

Hanna acknowledge, “Jonni have Mink land next to the other transports on the roof, then follow the path to the office just past the tranquility garden. Clark sounds like your finally getting it. So tomorrow at one, I'll make reservations for the family.”

The link was still had some chatter on as Kisa offered, “Your team is welcome the use of the twenty third floor. It would be a great honor to house Clare.”

The Med Team tried to make Clare more comfortable but could not touch her clothes through her Multiphasic Shield. Not that she looked uncomfortable, the way she was smiling. Saetome Security team started loading the unconscious Mercenaries into the Tylos transport for quick consolidation.

Saetome group carted off the mercenaries for interrogation. The Security Chief called in, “Kisa, we will put them with the twenty that attacked from the ground. What about the the transports on the roof, and Tylos Team?”

The Med team took Clare down into the Garden while Kisa and Hanna helped get the roof secured.

Down in the Lobby, Talbot's proximity tracker sounds, as Reagan Bush was brought out of the elevator. Talbot was sweating as the Head of Security Chief Kano was working from the office.

Talbot reached for the remote to trigger the subcutaneous device that would kill the thief that Sun Corporation's Madame Nimfylla Hafyaan ordered dispatched. But when he triggered the remote nothing happened.

At least Talbot thought nothing happened his comm-link with Sun Corp opened, Madame Hafyaan forcefully spoke, “T what took you so long to kill that thief?; and What's going on there?”

Talbot was really sweating now, afraid that some one might hear Hafyaan over the ear bud as she screeched her questions. Talbot discreetly covered his mouth trying to keep his actions an words covert. “Keep it down Madame Hafyaan, the Operations team is in the Lobby Office, I pressed the remote and he is still alive, and Tylos is here they...”

Clare had seen the device when she first scanned Reagan Bush, and had disabled it setting it up to call the frequency it was tuned too. Thirteen picked up the communication between Talbot and Hafyaan, cut the connection and sent a feedback squelch to both circuits. It knocked Talbot out, and destroyed the comm set at Sun Corporation Headquarters. “Chief Kano, Talbot was working with Sun Corporation. His comm set is blocked from transmission at the moment, and the device in Reagan Bush has been disarmed. Clare...” The Exertion made things go gray around the edges with dark spots starting to cloud her vision, she closed her eyes and drew on the lines of power around her.

Clark put all the info together, an idea came to mind, he quickly spoke as her signal cut out, “It might be a good idea to keep a low profile, as Sun Corporation seems to be after Thirteen. Sennyo is an excellent choice it may help Clare in her transition.”

Kisa smiled at Hanna, Kisa remembered that Clair Sennyo-Tylos, had made all her Medical Devices available through Sennyo Limited. Maybe it might be better to set them up here under that name, she quickly tapped into the Saetome comms, “Clare Sennyo and her Associates are Honored Guests, you shall treat them with the respect. We are lucky this extraordinary young woman, Clare, was here. As to the disabled transports Sennyo Limited shall be taking care of those.”

Hanna was amazed at how quickly Kisa had latched onto the ruse of using Clare's mother's maiden name, “Sennyo Limited, thanks Saetome Corporation for accepting us.”

Jonni asks, “Is Clare unconscious again?; Her data keeps dropping out and then back in. Thirteen's vitals are looking good, but it is very scary when they just disappear like that.”

Mink chimed in, “Sign me up, I'll go get us a transport ready for us Jonni.” Mink headed for the transportation Facility.

Jonni said, “I'll have Rae pack up some of our medical equipment for transport, And I'll load the encrypted plans Thirteen has been working on. ”

Hanna replied, “That may not be necessary Jonni. Check with Clare first, so Sennyo Limited is the first step, under advisement of our hostess.” As the last of the rooftop Mercenaries were shuttled down to street level Kisa and Hanna walked back to the roof top entrance of the building.

The sight they found as they came into the gardens was amazing. The garden was pristine as when they first entered, Clare was sitting at the table for ten laid out with plates chopsticks and silverware. There was a tea tray filled with rice balls, scones, cream, sugar and four pots of tea. Everything required for Japanese or English tea. The four Med Team personnel were sitting on her left drinking tea and enjoying the food Clare had sat in front of them.

They move towards Clare, Kisa remarks, “Astonishing, she repaired all the damage in here already she is a miracle.”

Clare smiled and mentally opened comm links to both Tylos and Saetome group frequencies, “I welcome you to our team Kisa, Sennyo Limited, what a nice ring. The 'Lady' approves, and is very amused. Jonni leave those file on the server, I'll access them in bit and encrypt them personally. Sennyo dropping to person to person calls.” All Sennyo Limited Execs, Clare, Jonni, Hanna, Mink and Kisa were dropped from the multiplex comms of the to Security Forces.

Thirteen giggles as she stands to models the form fitting royal purple dress that ended at mid thigh the skirt flaring gently over her hips. With a square bodice that pushes her breasts up, the lace insert was ruffled around her slender throat. There were tulip appliques that covered her nipples, but could not hide the fact they were still engorged. The body of the dress appeared to be over a heavily boned corset. Clare did a slow turn, showing off a near backless dress, showing a shiny white lace and satin corset gap-less tied with beautiful purple silk bows. “I am feeling much better my dear friends. Though I think I shall sit a bit more and let someone else serve. Sorry Kisa about wearing shoes in here, but my calf muscles require me to wear heels with a minimum height of thirteen centimeters .”

The beautiful matching pumps seemed much higher than thirteen centimeters. Hanna, and Kisa were amazed at the angle her feet met the floor. Clare noticed the look on their faces, “Oh, I was experimenting with heel height, if there would be a height that is uncomfortable above thirteen centimeters. I got all the way to eighteen centimeters before it got uncomfortable. So I backed it down to sixteen centimeters to cut the chunky platform out and keep them looking as slim as this dress.” Clare's hair was in a high up-do, though the curls still fell down past her her shoulders.

Hanna took a seat at the table, “Clare are you Okay? Jonni is worried your vitals keep dropping out. By the way, why all the amazing outfits and hairstyles?” Hanna then realized how tired she was, but at least not as bruised as she could have been.

Kisa sat opposite Clare after serving Hanna, Clare and herself. The party enjoyed the tea and food, in pleasant silence, Clare feeling stronger with the rest and food. “I just thought I would catch up a little on my last five years of girlhood I missed.”

Hanna's comm-link chirped with Mink's personalized ring, “Hello Mink, What do you need?” she placed it on speaker.

Hanna could you see about getting these guys to not point their weapons at us.” Mink sounded really nervous. The Saetome team that was shuttled back to the roof had missed that there was Sennyo Limited shuttle coming. They thought it was going to come in as Tylos, and were reacting to possible new threats.

Kisa's eyes flared, “Great now comms are restored and they don't listen.” Kisa took control of the Saetome command frequency the link chirped, “This is Kisa Sato X-ray Bravo Tango Six, Stand down, Sennyo Limited is authorized roof top landing and parking. They are new tenants of the twenty third floor.” Kisa made a note that all personal codes needed to be changed in the next three hours.

Mink and Jonni joined them, Clare seeing their surprised expressions remarked, “My demise has been greatly exaggerated.” Setting them all off in giggles. Then she remembers something that she just barely notice when things were going gray on her, “El Pollo tomorrow at Thirteen hundred.”

Thirteen perks up, then locates her father. In the Tylos compound, Clark XII is surprised when Clare pops in and flings her arms around him, “OH Daddy I love you, see you at lunch tomorrow.” then she is gone before he can respond. But his body remembers the loving hug.

Clark sighs, “Let's get a move on people I have a lot to do, and I have a very important lunch date tomorrow.” Reminiscing he realizes Clare smells just like her mother.

Back at Saetome building the gathered 'family' see Clare pop back into her chair, “Daddy remembered my favorite restaurant.” Thirteen coos, as the Sennyo Limited team look at the amazing woman that is to lead them.

Kisa stepped up to Clare, pouring her more tea and placing more rice balls and shark rolls on her plate. “I am humbled by your kindness to make our tea, thank you for allowing me to be a respectable hostess and serve.”

As Kisa finished refreshing everyone's tea, Clare joked, “It was a very tragic day for the Sun Corp since it was an anything goes type of day.” The women all groaned then giggled. Clare didn't say much as she was so very hungry. Clare realized she'd nothing to eat since breakfast.

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

looks like..

some of the aftermath is settling out. the traitor at Tylos is still loose though.
good chapter, thanks

So glad you liked it

and some traitors are more careful than others.

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

ok Desi.......

We all now know who was behind the sabotage & the attacks, so what's next for our new Heroin? A hostile takeover of Sun Corp perhaps? Yet another nice part sweetie. (Hugs) Taarpa