Shade of Night Complete (epub)

Printer-friendly version
ShardSmall.jpg

Fall of Night. Where reality goes to die.

Deep in the impossible city, Pascal Hunter makes his living as a detective. The city never fails to offer up sufficient crimes to keep him busy.

Always keeping his own secrets well hidden, of course.

AttachmentSize
File Shade of Night.epub1.82 MB
up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Fixed

My mistake. The file should be attached now.

titania.jpg

Titania

Lord, what fools these mortals be!

Fantastic!

I just read Shade of night after downloading the epub and I must say it's a very entertaining read.
So much so that I would love to put my vote forward if you're wondering whether to write any more books featuring our intrepid mystery-solvers...

I thought the world (or many worlds) was a really creative / ingenious touch (I was hooked into wanting to know more about some of the shards immediately) and I also loved both Paz and Brynne.

I enjoyed the story from start to finish and I rate it a solid five-stars. :D

Thanks so much for writing it and sharing it with us (/me?)

xx
Amy

Shade of Night

Excellent tale.

Presented in an interesting and different manner but well assembled and with good character development.

Complications, always complications and being a detective isn't always easy. Moreso, when you are this kind of detective who must keep in mind there are others involved who's lives you must affect as little as possible with your intrusions made in an effort to solve a case this makes for a heady story.

Assembling the pieces of a crime and coming to a correct conclusion is more difficult for our intrepid pair. Complicating that further with the restrictions under which our investigators must function made for an entertaining story.

Yes, definitely five stars.

Anesidora

Thank you for the ePub option

As chapters were posted, I enjoy the journey. Thank you.

I also appreciate the ePub option as I read most stories off-line these days.