Hide and Seek

Printer-friendly version

Hide and Seek

by

MichelleA

Good night Gwen. Don't think anything of it; Bob was fine looking after James while we went out tonight. Do you have everything James? Alright goodnight again.

Bob. Bob. Are you in your room? Janet hears sniffling coming from Bob's room. Opening the door she sees a young girl crying on Bob’s bed. Looking up the girl sees Janet and begins to cry harder. Janet realizes that the girl looks like Bob.

Bob, why are you dressed like that and where did you get the wig and clothes?

Oh Mom, I'm a girl now. One hundred percent girl, I checked.

What do you mean? Stripping out of her clothes, Bob showed her mother what she meant.

Oh Dear, how did this happen, do you know?

I decided to play hide and seek with Egghead.

Bob, I told you not to call James Egghead. It's not nice.

Do you remember that cartoon with Foghorn Leghorn where he plays hide and seek with his nephew Egghead Jar?

Yes.

Well I went and hide in the bathroom while he counted. I could hear him using his stupid slide rule while he mumbled different things to add to the equation he was doing. Eventually he walked past the bathroom and into your room and pulled me out of the closet. When he saw I was a girl he just mumbled that he must have used the wrong sign for the coefficient of drag. Then you arrived home.

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Puns

That was a truly dreadful one.

Thanks!

Oh, I Don't Know

I think it gets extra points for creative nerdiness!

huh? oh growwwwn!

I don't think Bobbie will be baby sitting James anymore. Wrong sign my @SS. The Li'l brat knew exactly what he was doin'! Cute one Michelle, does this mean you'll be writing again? (Hugs) Taarpa

Hide and Seek

OK, you got a great start to a story, now lets see more please!

Richard

How Halloweeny can you get ?!

Or as Dr Smith would say, "Oh the PAIN!"

But getting back top Warner Bros cartoons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8lzp0iqe2Y

This is one of the best for Halloween, except maybe Bugs and Witch Hazel were she envies Bug's ugly thinking he was a witch then...

Hey the ending line, " I want to report a flying sorceress being chased by a genie with the light brown hair," is classic.

But this one is pretty good if you can fine an uncut copy.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa