How My Girlfriend turned me into her BFF

Printer-friendly version

It all started back in 1985. I was an average 13-year-old boy. Who live in a loving home with his Mother, Father and 12-year-old kid sister. Well I had played dress up and dolls with my sister when we were younger. With that said, I never knew that our mom had taken pictures of me dressed in a dress. Well dad was a man’s man. This simply put means beer and sports. Football was his main sport. I could not even make the Pee-Wee team. This of course did not make him happy. Now I should say that I loved to help our mom in the kitchen. With our dad, any cooking or housework was woman’s work. Therefore, it was right for my sister to help mom in the kitchen. You see that whenever we cooked mom made sure we wore aprons. Mom did not want us to get our cloths dirty. I know you are wondering how this relates to how my girlfriend made me into her best friend forever. Well we are getting to that point. You see my dad was at work late on a Friday and, we were baking a cake for his birthday. Well my girlfriend dropped by, so she could invite me to a picnic with her family on Saturday. With what we were doing, I had my hair was tied up in a high ponytail like my sister. Any way with the aprons and hair up my sister and I liked like two girls helping their mom. When she asked my mom, were I was, mom pointed to the girl in purple. My girlfriend took awhile to figure out what she was seeing. When she found her voice again, she stated that if we were going to see each other then I would have to do as she said, or we could break up. The thing with that choice was that she would tell everyone how she saw me. As it were, I was already hiding from the bullies. I knew that if they found out about my baking wearing girlie items then I knew my life would be over. So I agreed to her terms. At first, it was nothing major for she saw to it that all I had to wear were panties. With this my girlfriend stated, I know you will not cheat on me. For you do not want everyone to know about your pretty panties. This in itself was bad enough but with me being a year older then my sister; things were taken up a notch. You see my sister started to wear a training Bra. So this girl said that since my little sister was now wearing a bra that I should as well. If that were not bad enough she said that she would be checking daily to make sure that I was in my bra. Now my mom though it was funny to see her son having to wear female foundation garments to keep his girlfriend. Now dad on the other hand said that since I was so bad at being a man that it was only fitting proper for me to wear female under garments. All of this hurt dad’s pride and he said that he would see to it that his sissy son was in dresses and skirts with no chance or choice of wearing pants ever again while I lived under his roof. He stated that if I would have been a real man then I would be able to wear pants. Well to say that my secret got out at school would be an understatement. For the biggest bully found out about my bras and panty’s. This got me beat almost to death. While I was in the hospital recovering from the beating, my dad had them remove my testicles. While at the same time inserting estrogen into my body in a time release formula When I got home from the hospital my dad said now you can wear all the panties and bras you like little sissy. For I made sure you will never be a man. When my mom asked him what he meant by that he just said that it would go home in a skirt. My mom said just what do you mean by that. Dad just said that it would be more comfortable in a skirt than in pants. Not to mention the fact that it is not worthy of wearing pants. My mom goes that is your son lying in that bed. My dad then said no he is a little sissy and not a son of mine. If he wants to wear bras and panties like a little girl then he can just wear a dress as well. For that child stopped being my son when he started to wear a bra all the time like a girl. Only females wear those things and with a good reason. Males do not wear bras now I can understand him wearing the panties. This does make buying for the children easier as his sister and he are the same size. Now with you and my daughter spending my money on bras is one thing. Having to buy them for my son as well is something very different. Therefore, if he is going to wear a bra then I figured that he should at least fill it out properly on his own. Therefore, you can see he will never be a man. One other thing I made sure that once he started filling out his bras that he would not have the balls to stop it from happing. After all he did not have any balls to stand up for his self in the first place. Now you have your two daughters and no husband for I cannot live in a house with a little sissy in it. Dad did say that he would still support us with money but he would not be around. My girlfriend found out what he had done to me. All she did was buy me make up and take me shopping saying what a sweet girl I am.

up
221 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That is child abuse

Renee_Heart2's picture

Any Doctor with half a brain would refuse to do such a thing unless they were damaged beyond repair. As for his girl friend... IDK.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

A bit hard to read like

A bit hard to read like that.
More of a wish dream than a story I think

Had to Put This Into MS Notepad...

...and parse it into paragraphs to make any sense out of it.

I'd agree with the comments above: the next things that happen are that the doctor loses his license and the father starts making those child support payments from state prison.

Eric

Please... please... PLEASE

Please... please... PLEASE break this story into paragraphs. It is basically unreasonable as it is.

As far as rights are concerned. Children are persona non gratis

according to the law. All decisions regarding housing, food, schooling, clothing, choice of doctors and choice of medical procedures, are the actual responsibility of the parents. The child has no actual say. When the father directed the doctor too remove the boys testicles, the father was within his rights as a parent to have that procedure done on his son. The only thing that remains now, is to have full genital surgeries completed by creating a vagina.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & Hugs,

Barbara Lynn Terry

"If I have to be this girl in me, then I have the right to be."

Excellent story

Excellent story

Girls rule