Call you mommy, are you serious honey part 2

Printer-friendly version

Call you mommy; are you serious honey? Part 2
By Princess Panty boy

"Oh yes doctor. Definitely, the strength is coming back. I’m going to use the little girls room while the doctors look at you sweetie, be right back."

I feel the nurse’s soft hands moving around my ankles. I bet that feels good doesn’t it sweetie?" I look over at her. I blink my eyes once meaning yes.

“I heard that pretty lady call you sweetie is it okay if I call you sweetie too?" What the heck her fingers and hands feel so good, maybe she will jerk me off when we are alone if I am nice to her.

I blink my eyes once meaning yes. "Oh thank you sweetie your skin is so soft and smooth almost like a baby’s hehehe." I hear the nurse giggle.

"Okay sweetie lift your leg up, either one." I hear the doctor call me sweetie too and it is probably okay for my wife and this sexy nurse to call me sweetie, but definitely not the guy doctor.

Wish I could tell him to stop calling me that. I lift one of my legs up while I am wiggling my toes for good effect. "Very good sweetie the nurse is right you are definitely getting your strength back."

"Now sweetie can you lift your other leg too?” I blink my eyes once meaning yes. I lift my other leg. I look, and can see both my smooth soft legs, and if I did not know that I just lift them up, I would have never recognized my own legs.

Penny is right, I was feeling the nurse rubbing my legs it was giving me a deep down good feeling that makes my whole body get the chills, and tingles all through my body.

"You are doing better than can be expected sweetie." I try to smile but i have the tubes going down my throat. "I'm going to send the nurse back in after i write my update and she will remove the tubes going down your throat now that your awake. Do you understand sweetie?"

I blink my eyes once meaning yes. "Good but don't get too excited these tubes have been down your throat for over two months so your throat will be too soar to talk for a couple days."

"The nurse will give you some pain medication before we pull the tubes out, because unfortunately removing the tubes is very painful. Not to worry you will not feel a thing with the medications. I wish i could say do you have any questions but you won’t be able to ask."

The doctor takes his paperwork and walks out. "Penny comes back in my room after a few minutes "Great news sweetie, they’re going to take your tubes out but you will be drugged up pretty good for a while so you don't feel any pain."

"More good news is the doctor said i can get Ms. Terri in here to do something with your hair because it has grown quite a bit. I mean you needed a haircut before you had your accident and that was over two months ago so you are in special need of a trim at least."

I feel Penny rubbing my arm softly as she talks. "Ms. Terri won’t be able to give you a trim until the tubes are out of your throat and you can sit up."

"The good news is that will happen in a little while. At least that’s what i heard the doctor telling the nurse."

Wow, i sure love how my wife is dressing. The skirt she is wearing makes her look even sexier. I cannot take my eyes off her long smooth legs. The short denim mini skirt looks so sexy on her.

"Okay you two I’m back." We both turn towards the door seeing the nurse walking back in my room pushing a cart with medications on top.

Penny takes her hand off mine like we could get in trouble or something. I see nothing wrong with a wife rubbing her husband’s arm in the hospital. Oh well at least I will get these damn tubes pulled out of my throat.

"I am going to give you a shot for the pain. The medications will take about 5 to 10 minutes and you won’t feel a thing." I watch as the nurse comes to the other side of the bed and stares into my eyes. "This will pinch a bit but then you will feel good okay?"

I blink my eyes once meaning yes. I look away when she pulls the syringe off the cart and puts some kind of cleaner on my arm, i guess to prevent infection. I then feel a little prick in my arm and i look back seeing the nurse putting a Band-Aid on the spot she gave me the shot.

"I bet that will make you feel better really fast sweetie." The first thing I am going to do when I am able to talk is to tell them to stop calling me 'sweetie' that is so girly.

The feeling that I am getting starts in my arm and goes up to my head than back to my toes like i stepped in electricity my whole body is tingling.

“I know the pain meds are going to make you feel kinky weird. I should say they’ll make you feel kind of silly sweetie so try to just relax and please don’t try to talk for a couple days.”

I sit back feeling the medication start kicking in. “Remember don’t try to talk it will only hurt your vocal cords and that’s very bad you could get permanent damage.”

“I know you haven’t talked for over two months and I'm sure you have a million questions but it can wait a couple days okay sweetie?” I smile at the pretty nurse and notice how sexy she looks. I stare at her smooth legs in her nurse’s uniform.

I blink my eyes once meaning yes. I close my eyes, and hear all kind of things but none of it makes sense to me so I just relax. A few minutes later, I hear the nurse start talking to me.

“Okay sweetie open your eyes we are all done but remember don’t try to talk. I'll get you a notebook so you can communicate with it okay? Oh, and please say something in case you have to go potty because i took the bedpan out. It’s really not called a bedpan but it will be easier to understand that is what you have been going potty in for the past two months.”

I open my eyes and feel really weird. I blink my eyes once meaning yes. “Now sweetie listen up. I know you will be feeling weird and lite headed because of all the pain meds we gave you so try to listen clearly okay?”

“Just push the help button on the remote if you need anything okay sweetie?” I blink my eyes once meaning yes. I smile seeing her long legs coming into view again.

I watch as the pretty nurse leaves and I can feel myself smiling as I watch her sexy body walking away. “Well, well look who is all smiles. Where you checking out that cute nurse sweetie?” I smile seeing my beautiful wife Penny walk into the room.

“I think she is not really your type anymore sweetie.” I smile seeing Penny’s long smooth sexy legs. “The nurse said they had to give you a bunch of pain meds to get the tubes out of your throat.”

Smiling I try to focus on her long legs while she is talking to me. “Oh, and one of the side effects is the medications acts like a truth serum, basically you have to say the truth.”

“So I can ask you anything, and you will have to tell the truth hehehe.” I hear Penny giggle but can't figure out why, but it makes me giggle too hehehe.”

I stare at Penny as I smile. “I'll ask you something that you would lie about if you weren’t medicated. Um I know what to ask you.”

“That pretty nurse that came in here, I bet you would like to mess around with her wouldn’t you?” I blink my eyes once meaning yes.

Penny is smiling at me for some reason what did she just ask me? My mind is so cloudy I need to focus. “I thought so.”

“I bet you would like to pull your old cock out and stick it in her wouldn’t you sweetie.” I quickly blink my eyes once meaning yes.

“Wow you sure answered so fast sweetie. Would you like to put it in her mouth more or in her wet pussy more, which would you like?”

I am trying to answer a question but I cannot remember the question. “Well I see you’re not answering so quick this time so maybe you can't make up your mind. Maybe you want both, your old hard cock in her mouth then in her pussy?” I quickly blink my eyes once meaning yes.

“I thought so. I know we talked before about having a three some, would you like me and you to have a three some with that nurse?”

I look over at her. I blink my eyes once meaning yes. “I thought so. How about we have a three some with a tall dark stranger with big muscles and a big hard cock would you like me to fuck him?” I stare into her eyes and see her smiling.

“I know you said you wanted to have sex with that pretty nurse. Well sweetie i wouldn't be worried about that ever happening to you unless you’re watching someone else having sex with her hehehehe."

I listen to her giggling. “I think it would be okay for me to have sex with some big strong hunk if you want to have sex with the pretty nurse don’t you?” I blink my eyes once meaning yes. What the heck did she just ask me?

“That’s a good thing but like I said, I wouldn't be worried about you being that nurses type hehehe.” Penny giggles again as some lady walks in the room caring a small bag.

We both stop talking when we notice her. "Oh hi Terri how are you doing?" Penny says, I look over at the two of them smiling at each other.

"Oh I’m doing just great. Well it looks like someone is finally awake and already has the tubes and stuff out of your throat."

I smile listening to her she is a little old lady who seems to be in a great mood this must be the women that will be cutting my hair. I push a long strand out of my eyes.

"Terri I’m so glad to see you. We really need to get something done with this." I feel Penny running her fingers threw my hair making a bunch more hair hang in my eyes.

The little old lady walks over to the other side of the bed and starts running her fingers through my hair too. "Yes i think we can doing something with this, I’m guessing you want to keep the length and trim it up some right Penny?"

"Oh yes Terri exactly, you’re the expert do what you think would look the best on my little sweetie here."

I look at Penny talking like I am not even here. "Okay let’s get started. You will have to sit up sweetie. Penny can you help me. I'm sure the poor dear is all pain medicated so we can help okay?"

`"Sure Terri, you get that side, and I’ll get this side and on three lift." Wow, that seemed kind of weird as i feel both of them putting pillows behind me so i can sit up.

I watch as the old lady gets her bag and puts a pink smock around me only leaving my head popping threw it. "Thank you so much penny i think we are ready now."

"You’re welcome Terri." I cannot wait until i can start talking. I can feel like a heat in my throat so i think the doctor is right about permanent damage to my vocal cords if i start talking, so I had better not talk. "Now sit still sweetie so the nice lady can fix your hair.”

I look at penny talking to me like I am a two year old or something. "Okay sweetie my name is Terri but you can call me Ms. Terri okay? Oh that’s right you can't still talk."

"Blinking your eyes once meaning yes, and blinking twice means no right sweetie?" My beautiful wife looks at me to respond. I quickly blink my eyes once meaning yes.

Oh that feels so good feeling her brushing my hair, it's
Making me so relaxed. "Oh you like that don't you sweetie, i can tell?" I blink my eyes once meaning yes.

"Good, now i know all the pain medication they gave you when they take the hoses out of your throat is really strong so just relax and let Ms. Terri make your hair look pretty."

I open my eyes hearing her say she wants to make my hair pretty. I must have heard her wrong with a surprised look on my face. I look at Penny and she just smiles at me. I must have heard her wrong, I hope.

"It's okay sweetie you can shut your eyes, I’ll be here if you want to rest while Terri, i mean Ms. Terri does your hair." I wish everyone would stop calling me 'sweetie' i mean that is what my wife calls our three girls. I have never heard of a guy being called that.

Whatever I will just ignore, it until i get my voice back and i can tell everyone my thoughts. Penny is right this is relaxing having Ms. Terri brushing my hair. Speaking of Ms. Terri, i wonder why my wife calls her Terri and both of them want me to call her Ms. Terri.

Usually when our kids meet an adult, they call him or her Ms. or Mr. so that’s weird Ms. Terri is asking me to call her Ms. in front of her name with my wife even going along with it. Man i hate not being able to talk.

I really want to try to talk but I do not want to permanently damage my voice and sound like a monkey for the rest of my life. I guess I will just have to be patient.

“Oh sweetie you look so relaxed with your eyes closed but don’t open them for a second I don’t want to get any hair in your eyes.”

I relax more as I open my eyes for a fast second and see her combing my long hair over the front of my face as my hair hangs down past my chin. The rest of my long hair hangs on my shoulders. The sound of the scissors closing makes me open my eyes and before I know it all the hair hanging in my face is gone.

“It’s okay sweetie now you won’t have to keep moving your long hair out of your eyes.” I look down into my lap seeing a pile of long hair sitting on the smock.

I reach my hand up to feel the side of my head and there is still long hair there. “Don’t worry sweetie your hair is still long on both sides and in the back. I just wanted to get the hair out of your eyes.”

“You look so cute with bangs sweetie you will like them too when Ms. Terri is done you can see your hair in the mirror.” I look over at Penny smiling still at me.

I start to relax feeling her start to brush out my hair on the sides and I turn and see only small pieces of hair falling as she cuts my hair. The scissors she is using start to sound like she is cutting thicker hair or maybe more hair as she stands behind me.

“It’s okay sweetie I’m just evening your hair in the back to match the sides, so you can relax.” I wish I could talk so I can ask her what kind of hairstyle she is giving me. Penny is watching her, and I trust her she will not let her cut or style my hair like some kind of freak.

Penny and I hear a cell phone ring as we both look at Ms. Terri. “Excuse me; I need to take this call.” We both watch while she walks into the hallway.

“Looks like Ms. Terri is real close if not finished with your hair then when we have some privacy we need to talk sweetie.” I turn and look Penny in the eyes and see her smiling at me.

Cool while I am staring at her trying to think what she wants to tell me. I bet she wants me to have a little private time between her legs again. I smile to myself seeing my beautiful wife's long smooth legs.

“Sorry you two I was just about to finish up this cute hairstyle when my husband called. I apologize for the delay but what do you think Penny?”

Of course, there are no mirrors on the wall anywhere so I cannot see my new haircut. “Oh I just love it, this is the cutest hairstyle it fits perfect don’t you think sweetie?” I look up at her and spread my arms to the side meaning I cannot see anything sitting up in bed.

“I'm sorry sweetie I guess you can't see your new hairstyle. I will look for a mirror after we thank Terri I mean Ms. Terri for doing a great job on your hair.”

We both turn and look at Ms. Terri as I hear Penny. “Thanks so much for the great hairstyle, like I said this is the cutest style I have seen.”

“You’re welcome I am glad I was able to help out. I sure hope you start to feel better sweetie. It sure looks like you have been threw a bad time but looks like everything is going to be okay sweetie.”

Ms. Terri picks up her stuff and that is the first time I see how much hair she cut. I think I am bold now seeing the massive pile in the smock while I lift up my hands and feel the front and sides of my head.

“Thanks again Terri.” I look up as Penny says good-bye again. My hands are telling me my hair is still pretty long on the sides going down past my ears. My new bangs are cut just above my eyebrows now, I think as I try to feel them. I am not looking forward to seeing my hair when Penny finds a mirror.

Penny notices my hands moving around my head as she smiles at me with her big blue eyes again. My heart melts seeing her beautiful smile. “We really need to talk before we get interrupted again sweetie.” I look deep into her eyes trying to figure out what is so important.

“Your hair is perfect, it really fits you. You now have the cutest hairstyle; I mean she did a get job.” I look at her and kind of feel doubt in her tone.

I feel Penny running her fingers threw my hair making me more relaxed. “I really need to talk to you while were alone sweetie, and please stop playing with your hair it looks fine.” I sit up and look at the concerned look on my beautiful wife's face.

“Um I really don’t know how to tell you this. I mean I don’t know the words, on how to explain.” Now I am thinking there is some bad news no one has told me. Penny stares into my worried eyes. “Oh it’s not your health you aren’t going to die or anything sweetie.”

The sound of this is not as bad as I was thinking, but the look on Penny’s face is of real concern. “KNOCK, KNOCK” we both turn to the doorway and see the nurse holding a small notebook.

“Sorry it took me so long to get back here you two, but I figured sweetie here would want to communicate so here is a notebook and a pen so you can talk or at least tell what's on your mind sweetie.”

Finally, I take the notebook and write ‘thank you’ on the paper and point at the nurse to look. “Oh your so welcome sweetie, but I need to get back to work we are busy today.” I start to write on the paper ‘Penny just tell me what it is, I love you.’ Penny is sitting next to me as I write.

“I love you too sweetie, it’s so hard to tell you everything that happened to you in the accident. I mean, like I said your perfectly healthy on the inside but.”

I start to write more in the notebook. ‘So I'm perfectly healthy on the inside does that me I won't be able to have more kids?’

“Well no, you will be able to have more kids; it will just be different for you. I mean yes the doctor said you will be able to have kids.” I look at the concerned look on Penny's face.

It sure looks like Penny is trying to tell me something important, but if I am healthy on the inside, and I can still have kids, which means my macho stick between my legs is still working. Everything is good but she sure looks big time concerned.

I start to write in the notebook again. “Baby if I'm good on the inside and I can still have kids, that mean we can still have fun in bed so just spit out what is bothering you. We still love each other so that hasn’t changed right?’

“Of course I love you sweetie and I always will it will just be a different type of love I think.” What the hell is she talking about a different type of love as we look into each other’s eyes?

We continue to stare at each other while my mind is going a hundred miles an hour trying to figure out what is wrong and what Penny is not telling me. Oh, god I hope she has not cheated on me, oh god please do not let that be it. I cannot lose her.

I start to write again in the notebook but my hand is kind of shaking this time. ‘Baby are you trying to tell me you had an affair while I was in a coma?’ I wait for her to respond as my heart stops and I think I even stopped breathing waiting for her response.

“Oh sweetie, no never I have never cheating on you ever, I still love you.”

Man that is a relief as I start to breathe again. Taking a deep breath, I start to relax. I blink my eyes and look back into Penny's beautiful eyes. I watch as Penny gets up and walks into the bathroom and walks out holding a large hand mirror.

“Well like the phrase goes a picture is worth a thousand words so look in the mirror and that will show you what I am trying to say.”

I take the mirror from her and I look into it. “Oh my god what happen to me holy shit. That cannot be me this mirror, this has to be a fucking trick mirror or something Penny. What the hell is happening to me?”

“No way is this me in the mirror.” I turn my head to the left then to the right. “Oh shit its me.” I am staring into the mirror staring at a total stranger. This person has short, short, bangs about an inch above my eyebrows and my hair on the sides and back are all cut the same length.

All my hair curves inward meaning I have a bob hairstyle, which is totally for females. I remember when the twins had the same hairstyle when they were little girls. I stare at the stranger in the mirror because the stranger is, is a female. “I have the face of a girl, or I should say a little girl.”

I turn and see Penny staring at me. “Yes that is your new face, and um, your new face is not the only thing that looks like a little girl. Your whole body is that of a little girl. Just listen to your new voice sweetie don’t you sound like a little girl?”

I notice for the first time my new voice, and it is the voice of a girl, a little girl. Penny cannot be right oh my god what is happening, this is a nightmare.

“I can't believe I look like such a little girl how did this happen Penny?” My eyes start to tear up and I can't believe I am crying with little tears going down my face then big watermelon size tears as I cry hysterically.

No way am I crying, I have not cried my whole life now I am crying like a little baby. “It’s going to be okay sweetie just get it out of your system.” I listen to Penny realizing she is holding me and talking to me like a child. I am getting relaxed again while I try to think.

“What did the doctors say how this happened to me?” I start to lean back as Penny lets go of hugging me so tightly. I rub my eyes and try to think.

Penny lifts my chin up so we are looking in each other’s eyes. “I am going to explain the best I can but you have to stop talking because we don’t want you to have permanent damage to your vocal cords. I guess I should say more damage to your voice okay?” I blink my eyes once meaning yes.

“Good girl I mean, oh whatever.” I feel my eyes start to tear up again but I do not want Penny to think of me any younger than I look by crying again, so I hold back the tears. “Well sweetie the doctor said whatever the chemicals that you were exposed to had a reaction with your body.”

I look at Penny not really even coming close to understanding. “I know it sounds complicated, but here we go. The doctors said that whatever chemicals you were exposed to changed your DNA.”

“So i guess the long and short is no one knows why your body turned into a female's body but it did. Once it fully changed into females, and yes that includes what used to be between your legs which are gone sweetie.”

I feel my eyes start to tear up as I listen to Penny. “I still love you sweetie. But once your body changed a100% female you started to regress and your body lost a lot of body mass and of course now you look like a young girl.”

“I’m sorry sweetie but there’s nothing I can do about it. The doctors seem to think that your body will start to grow now that your body has stopped losing weight and body mass so that is a good thing.”

I start to write in the notebook as Penny looks over my shoulder sitting back next to me in bed. ‘Penny how old did the doctors say I have the body of?’

“Well the doctor said you are in great health and you have the body of an eight year old girl. The girls and I think you’re more the size of a small six year old sweetie.”

I start to cry openly again as Penny starts to hug me tightly. I feel like I cried for hours but I am sure it was only minutes. “The good thing is the doctors all agree that there is really no reason for you to stay in the hospital anymore. We should be able to take you home soon sweetie.”

“The girls cried for days when all this was happening but when you woke up there all excited about teaching you how to be a girl now, isn’t that great?”

Penny looks over my shoulder while I write in the notebook. ‘I look like such a little girl with this hairstyle; can't I get all my hair buzzed off so I look more like a guy instead of a little girl?’

“I don’t think you should hide who you are now but we will see. The girls seem so excited about when you can come home. I told them I wanted some private time with you until you got in the grove of being a girl.”

Penny's takes my hand and puts it on her long smooth legs. “Close your eyes sweetie and tell me what you feel.” The first thing I feel is her smooth soft legs as I look at her with her eyes closed. I notice her legs start to move apart super slowly. I side my hand between her knees and I can see up her short mini skirt again.

The second I feel her knees open my hand slides slowly up her skirt finding her silky panties soaked as my fingers feel them gently. Penny's eyes are still closed but I notice her breathing has sped up and I can hear a light moan when my fingers touched her panties.

“Oh don’t stop sweetie please. But first I better get up and make sure the hospital door is locked.” Penny gets up and walks over to the door and I see her turning the handle and looking back at me. “The door doesn’t lock.”

While Penny is staring at me, the nurse comes in the door. “I see you standing by the door threw the window is there anything I can do for you?” The nurse says.

“Well I was going to shut the lights off and take a nap with my little sweetie here but the door doesn’t lock.”

The nurse comes all the way in the room. “Oh yes she does look tired it’s been a busy day for her.” I hear the nurse saying ‘she’ and ‘her’ when she was referring to me. I want to just die and crawl under a rock.

“That does sound good but none of the doors lock for patience. I can put a do not disturb sign on the door and talk to the head nurse to give the two of you some nap time if you want?”

I notice Penny cheer up when she hears we will be able to get some private time. I guess Penny still does love me. Penny shuts off the light, and takes the folded blanket from the chair and comes lay down with me in bed as I scoot over making room for her sexy little body.

I guess my body is the little one now. I watch as Penny slides her little skirt down her long legs as she folds it up putting the skirt on the chair. I look and stare at Penny as she stands in her silky panties while she bends over and takes her heels off, and pushes them under the bed. Penny is smiling at me while she puts the blanket over me and lays down next to me. My hand slides down Penny's long body.

“Let me scoot myself up a bit so you are more comfortable okay sweetie?” I blink my eyes once meaning yes. I know she just scooted up so my new small arms can reach her better. The second I feel her smooth legs rubbing against mine I feel my whole body getting a tingly sensation starting in my legs, and spreading to my whole body.

Wow in the dark I almost feel the same I guess maybe this will not be as bad as I was thinking. What the hell am I thinking I have the body of a 8 year old and a 8 year old girl at that. Oh my god my life is so screwed up what the hell will happen?

“Are you okay sweetie, you kind of froze up?” I get shocked back to reality feeling her hand moving my hand up her skirt more. I slide my fingers to the edge of her panties, and the second my fingertips slide inside her panties I hear my beautiful wife start to moan again but louder.

The second I hear her start to moan I slide my fingers farther, as they slip inside her. Penny starts to shake and I can tell she is having an orgasm. My fingers are getting soaked as she clinches down on my hand between her legs moaning louder as my fingers start to rub her.

I turn and see Penny breathing heavy and I notice her legs start to open and close really tight then open up. I can hear her having another orgasm while her hand squeezes my hand and I want to scream because she is squeezing my hand so tight but I do not want her to think she is hurting me with my new little body.

“Oh my god, oh my, oh nooooo, don’t you dare stop honey.” I hear Penny begging for more as she has orgasm after orgasm. I of course slow down rubbing her in small circles finding her special spot as her whole body tenses up again.

This is crazy I do not remember her getting so excited with my cock deep inside of her. Or I should say my old cock since I do not have one anymore. I realize I am not getting excited like in the past when we would have sex. I am just doing what it takes to please my beautiful wife.

“Oh you are the best Doug, oh I guess I can't call you Doug anymore but that was the best sex we have ever had.”

I am thinking the same thing and the crazy thing is that I enjoyed the sex also, but I did not get off I was just excited about Penny having serious amounts of orgasms.

“I know I’m not supposed to talk Penny specially since my new voice sounds like a little girl but this is too important to write in the notebook.”

Penny stares into my eyes and I stare into hers. We cannot see each other’s body's just the whites of each other’s eyes.

“Penny I know this is going to sound crazy, but you are right this was the best sex we have ever had. I mean I enjoyed so much pleasing you. Usually I just want to get off and hope you enjoy it.”

I am a little chocked up and I clear my little girl voice. This time I just kept enjoying being with you having you getting excited and your body squirming around with every gentle touch I made it was great.”

“Oh honey you are so right, I just love you so much.” The lips of Penny surprised me because in the total darkness I could not see them coming.

The feel of her lips on mine with her tongue sliding in and out of my mouth was great. If I had a cock, I am sure it would have been rock hard and exploded by now. But I do not have one anymore so I was able to just enjoy our lips kissing each other passionately.

Usually after sex, we just turn over and go to sleep, or I should say that is what I do. Now I don’t feel that way I want to cuddle, enjoy our love making slow and easy so it goes on and on. Wow, this is just crazy.

“You even seem to kiss better Doug. We are going to have to come up with another name for you. In the dark I think of you as Doug still. But in the light you definitely are not a Doug.”

We look into each other's eyes. “Ya know sweetie about a year ago when I thought I was pregnant again, we were kidding around thinking of girls names. We said Cindy would be a perfect name.”

“I think that is a perfect name for you sweetie.” I look at Penny guessing she has a big smile on her face, but I cannot decide if she’s kidding around with me or not.

Penny's legs wrap around mine and I feel her hands going up and down my smooth legs. “Yes a year ago we picked out the perfect girls name and now that little girl will be you, at least her name at least hehehe.” I listen to Penny giggle softly.

“Plus Cindy can be short for Cinderella, and she was also changed one day into a princess and now you will be my little princess sweetie.”

I feel Penny taking my hand and sliding it back in her panties. “Oh yes Cindy, yes don’t stop.” My fingers start to wiggle inside of Penny again, while she starts to moan louder.

“Hey is there anyone in here?” We both turn and look at the person standing by the open door. The room is still pitch black so it is hard to identify the person standing with the light shining behind them. My fingers are soaked still in Penny's panties

The end of part 2

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when we get feedback from our stories.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mommy wife

Cindy 8 in body seemingly still adult in mind, an interesting situation to say the least. If the person in the doorway is a daughter the situation is probably even more complicated.

Hugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Please respect the TG in anyone

There are quite a few stories where a man turns into a womyn, a boy into a girl, etc. If the male was trans, this is a wonderful outcome; however if the male was sis-gendered, he is now transgendered. This fact does not seem to be appreciated. If a changee has a new brain, then E could have a new gender ID. Up to this point in the story, Doug has at least an adult interest in sex and is gynophilic, still in love with his wife.

It's hard to know how much his brain is in flux. Is it still changing? Doug still has a male identity; is his brain going to "change sex"? Does he have a child's or an adult's level of understanding? Is his brain going to expand as his body grows larger, and his thinking remaining about the same or is his brain going into the child-tween-teen-adult maturation process? If so and since he/she has a fem body, will er understanding and behavior revert to that of an 8 year old girl? An 8 yr. old with a lesbian brain? An 8 yr. old girl with an 8 yr. old boy's brain, which is the case in a F2M TS? 8 is plenty old enough for one to know E's in the wrong (sexed) body.

I often wonder about this subject when there is an undefined transformation in a story. Since this is a TG/TS site, it would be nice to occasionally have this issue addressed.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Fun Story

This looks like it's going to be a good ride through the many changes consequent to the chemical spill. I'm looking forward to reading them. Interesting how turned on Penny gets by the relation with a physically six-year-old girl, but retaining the life experiences of a grown man. Apparently his new body hasn't yet reached sexual maturity since she does not seem physically turned on.