Jem...Chapter 101

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

Angel/Jem
Jem…Chapter 101

by Bailey Summers

Copyright © 2013 Bailey Summers
All Rights Reserved.

 


Author's Note: Picture used with permission from *lavonia on deviantart.


 
Chapter 101
 

Jem…Chapter 101

Chapter 101

*Before…

It’s about six by the time we get home.

That leaves about an hour before we have to pack up and go to Jakes and do our gig for The Amsterdam.

Sigh…whine…I’m so tired!

Rayne looks at me. “Okay let’s get that hair tricked out some more and we can watch the bit online.”

We walk in and the girls are there watching Jason performing already on the computer and Kimmie just stares at us and then she just.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

That actually helps.

*And Now…

I look at them and they both come over and hug me and I sigh and lean into it. It feels good in a way I’m appreciating more after all of that.

“Thanks girls, this really helps and we’re pretty beat.”

Brooklyn looks at me. “So…like why even?”

“Adam, I want him looking for Jason and looking the other way from us so much. Y’know distracted.”

“And he’ll see this?”

Rayne nods. “I had it put online when we were in T.O. so the ISP thingy will show that but I shared it out to a few people here in town and stuff so it should get back to him. Summer still hasn’t changed her passwords either so… (Air-Quotes).. A fan sent it to her too so she’ll likely tell him.”

Kim nods sagely as she passes me a Red Bull. Normally I’d never but I’m running on fumes so.

Oh Ick…it tastes like Mountain Dew had a love child with battery acid.

Boy the stuff has a kick though I’m feeling it in a few minutes and not long after that we’re going over the stuff for the show and we’re comfortable enough that we can head off to the gig without doing a run through.

I get changed and I tuck carefully and once I’m comfortable I get into a pair of faded jeans and do a double check on my boobs and my seals and I get them all settled and ready for the show.

God I really, really am so over doing this.

Can I have my real boobs please?

I slip into my corset, the cute pink satin and black lace one and it’s one of the garment kind and not the squish you tight ones. Well it does a little bit and stuff but that’s a good thing it gives me a waist-hip thing and I put on a band tee-shirt over that and go a little heavy with the make up. Nothing garish but it’s Friday night and at The Amsterdam and you want a little more still my Jem make up though.

Rayne’s smoking hot as usual in this little black dress rocker girl number and Brooklyn’s in a red short dress and kind of playing up the whole red head in red thing and Kimmie’s like me in the jeans and band tee-shirt and she’s got her hair all spiky like mine in that K/J-Pop thing and we pack our stuff up and the guys are coming in to help ad be our security detail.

We head out to go and get Molly before we get to Jake’s place.

*Summer…………

I roll over smiling.

Last night was…

We played our show at Lucky’s and it was good to be back even after getting the stares from Charlie and some of the wait staff too. Okay, okay I’ll admit the whole effing deal between us…Rayne and her little…Angel.

Okay and I’m not sure why but she still, the whole thing sort of bugs me.

Me and Rayne…her and Angel.

Our fight…god that hurt.

But recently.

Hannah.

She’s actually more on the ball than I’d really give a street kid but then again she’s been through the wringer herself.

And she was really good with Charlie. She talked him down and said that there was bad blood and stuff between me and Rayne and angel and as long as we weren’t crossed booked that things would be okay.

She was really cute too in that gothy sulky-pleady little princess way.

Naw, I don’t think Charlie would be all pervy and stuff but I do think he reacted like most guys.

We played a good show and Lucky’s is more of a rocker crowd than pop so out usual covers went down pretty good and one of Adam’s guys called Luke was there taping us playing and stuff.

I kind of like doing some of the less heavy but still decent Alice Cooper stuff and everything.

Having Hannah though and her violin really helps us do some stuff we were doing even better and her other skills musically are a bonus too.

Then we got paid and she even scored us a bonus for good behavior with a really big take out bag of Lucky’s burgers and fries.

So we smoked a couple of joints in the parking lot and drove home eating the munchies and then Hannah and I went to bed.

She’s quite the little lover…god it’s so awesome when they’re all young and eager and stuff…she is really decent with the foreplay and I’m teaching her to be a better kisser but muff-diving oh…she’s so eager and she’s stays down there a long time like three or four orgasms worth.

I let her come up and slip her little t-clitty in and I do/did all the clitty talk but at the same time I’m wound up enough from all the oral that she gets me off and she gets off and when I can tell I sit up and squeeze both her little breasts and suck hard on a nipple and she cries out in almost a scream as it’s way more girl pleasure that the boy she was trapped being.

And like I said I’m good and get the TG thing. Hannah whoever she was before she took control of her life couldn’t really be anything other than the girl I’m sleeping with.

But like I was kinda saying last night was a good night and with not a lot on the schedule today until a lot later I so did the post multiple orgasm laze and sleep in until I woke and had to go use the bathroom.

I do my thing and take a bath and relax and Hannah’s up too and she was doing stuff early and all that and I can smell something cooking.

Rock on for that our take out bills have dropped in half and honestly I really don’t want to rack up card money on take out food if I can help it.

Shit to pawn is different. I’m working on that as a pile of running money as well as socking away some cash too when I can lay my fingers on it.

But she cooks and having worked in a few restaurants and stuff that weren’t too fussy about paying a cook under the table she learned some stuff.

But she’s playing stuff on her guitar and it’s not stuff I know so maybe there’s going to be another song? That’d be awesome actually.

I get cleaned up and head down stairs and the band’s just sort of goofing around except for Muzz. He’s been smoking up and stuff but he’s got a big mug of coffee going and he’s actually playing around on his guitar too and working out stuff with Hannah.

She’s kind of a Britophile? Or something like that and she does the accent around him and it’s getting better too so I think he’s teaching her and for a semi-slacker she does get him interested with playing. He does that a lot now and he’s been drinking less too. He plays great stoned but his fingering gets all sloppy when he get’s drinking too much.

I relax and get myself a coffee and sit behind my laptop and start looking through stuff and listen to Hannah singing. Her voice is too high for the words but she’s not trying to sing as much as get the feel as she’s writing.

“My hot breath…”
“Your skin.”
“My shimmy…”
“Your jeans.”
“My teeth…”
“Your neck.”
“Today’s becoming tomorrow…”
“And I’ve got not regrets!”

That’s all they have so far and they’re grinding out the guitar solo and it’s a pretty good sexy bump and grind song I think and I’m pretty sure that it’ll be a damned good addition to our stable of tunes and I’m drinking my coffee and nodding along and checking my messages and e-mails and stuff.

Some fan sent me some stuff?

I click onto the You Tube link.

Oh hello tiger mommy likes.

Seriously there’s this video of this skinny sweet looking geeky street boy…nowhere near shaving but he’s still got that mix of street and rocker with the t-shirt and the demin jacket and the top knot.

Hipster-street-boy-pretty…and then he plays and he sings.

And not that bullshit stuff from like these days like Jonas brothers or pansy Beiber crap but good old rock and he’s got this so, so mellow killer voice too. If a guy’s voice could be chocolate then it would be this guy’s voice.

I’m watching and nodding along and even humming along with some of the stuff that he’s playing and then it kind of hits me.

“Holy fuck.”

Hannah slides over having stopped and taken a big roaster out of the oven.

We have a roaster? Huh…who knew?

“What?” She asks.

“Here watch this.” I replay the whole video and stuff. I can’t help it but still get into his songs and that voice is like I said. “Good huh? Like audio-chocolate.”

She nods. “Yeah…and I’m not into guys but he’s pretty easy on the eyes.”

“I know who this guy is.”

“Who?”

“Watch.” We watch until he see’s he’s being taped and he grabs his shit and he fucks off in a big hurry.

“Okay…who?”

“Jason Powers.”

“Who?”

“Jason Powers, the guy that Adam’s after.”

“Oh…well that kind of talent definitely shows that it runs in the family.”

I start to bring up my e-mail and start typing.

Hannah’s looking at me. “Summer, what are you doing?”

“Letting Adam know.”

She reaches over and cover’s the enter button on my laptop. “Don’t.”

“Adam want’s this guy bad.”

“Adam’s a rich asshole and any favor you do him is going to be his rightful due. He won’t owe us one he’ll just chalk it up as some bullshit he’ll expect people like us to do.”

“So…this guy’s related to Angel and that let’s me….”

She leans over and she kisses me really hard and deep and long. “No…”

“No one tells me no Hannah.”

“No…I’ve been out there, you’ve been out there you don’t do shit like that to people. Not for revenge or a dig or for rich assholes that toss people away like garbage.”

I chew my cheek and I’m kinda pissed.

Hannah slips between me and the laptop and she straddles me.

Looks me in the eyes.

“You’re better than him.”

………………………….Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck….

You know if she said that I’m better than this then I would have…I’d have sent this on to Adam.

But I do want to be better than Adam.

Fuck.

I lean past her and bring up my e-mail and delete it and go into the trash and empty that too.

I lean back and look at her. “Happy?”

She kisses me and there’s this look on her face that I really want her to have there. I want her falling deeper and deeper for me.

She breaks the kiss. “Hell yes, now you wanna come and jam with us? The ham scallop while take awhile yet to be done.”

“Okay…you write and I’ll sing.”

I can’t help but to smile a little as she slips off me and pulls me with both hands out of my chair.

*Adam…………

I was going over the cards and the tapes and my other papers when Marley sends me an e-mail.

I ignore it.

She keeps sending me message after message.

This, this I why I prefer women where they should be in their place on their knees and other positions. But one must have a girlfriend for social reasons and while I have sex with whoever I want to Marley is an excellent cocksucker and a decent piece of ass and she’s knows her place.

Her family is into boats and own a lot of the harbor here and dock space in a lot of other towns too and while no where near what we own her family is suitable socially acceptable for her to be on my arm.

And I don’t have to pay her since she’s likely been schooled by her entire family to be my little whore. I’m utterly serious too, the chance of her marrying in is slim but they’ll make her and drill her with the whole do you know how important this is!?

Which is fun because I’ve been at the lights pulled up to her father and he’s seen his little girl in my lap sucking my dick.

And hell yes I pulled up to him knowing that and he knew she was there and she knew her dad was there.

And neither of them said a word about it.

It was kind of like getting her whole family to blow me then.

Honestly that’s why I’m keeping her. Marley’s a whore but a selfishly-honest one. I can rely on her to do things and I can pretty much guess what it usually is.

Bugging me though this often is rare.

I hit my speaker phone.

“This better be good I have things to do.”

“Yeah, yeah I know but you gotta see this. I’m sending you a you tube link I think you’ll like.”

“This better not be bullshit, I told you I’m busy.”

I click onto the link and I knew, I knew as soon as I hear that little bastards voice. Even if he was singing but there’s this part where he’s talking with those three slants and it’s.

“Oh…oh I fucking got you now you little bastard.”

Marley giggles on the other line. “See…now who’s a good girlfriend?”

“Actually you are, good job. Dress nice tonight we’ll go somewhere really nice.”

I frown at the bubbleheaded squeal that she does and I hang up. I take out a pre-paid cell and dial.

“………….yeah.”

“You two have a job to do.”

“And we’re working on it, they need talking around a little more. We still have that out of town trouble.”

“Not that, Powers just surfaced.”

“Where?”

“University of Toronto he got snagged in a video he didn’t see getting made.”

“Bout time, kid’s been a ghost.”

“Yeah, get over there and make that happen and tell your biker friends that I’ll pay ten grand to whoever brings him into me.”

“You want all of us out of here and over there.”

“Yes, Mikey and that asshole older Powers know you are gunning for them and this will have them wondering what the hell’s going on when all of you leave.”

“We were told to leave, maybe we can make it look like we did.”

“Do that…I don’t want then to see you coming.”

“And what about the girls and the other deal?”

“Still on the table but I want that little bastard first.”

“Alright….I’ll fill you in the next time you call.”

“Do that and don’t kill him….but feel free to hurt him lots.”

“Yeah well he’d due he’s hooked up with Mikey and them so they all have it coming.”

*Dane…………

Asshole.

I really am going to like hurting this little rich bastard when I get the chance. Right now though he’s worth money and with the girls and the drugs it’s worth putting up with his nasty little psycho ass for awhile.

Zeke’s said that the Grand dad’s the real power here.

The kid’s going to make a mistake sooner than later and hopefully if Zeke get’s his way that little shit will lose his family protection to make peace with us and then he’ll get what he deserves.

I call Randy and Danny.

“Yeah…” Danny. He’ll do.

“Dan it’s Dane how’s shit.”

“It’s shit as usual whassup?”

“I gotta go out of town on a few errands with the club but I was wondering if you two wanna do me a favor?”

“Fer what I gotta work.”

“You’ll get paid we’re going after that kid that hit Marshall.”

He cracks up laughing. “That was awesome the rick little fucker deserves to get his ass kicked. So why are we helping him?”

“Marshall reached out and put a price on the little bastard and I want the cash for us and I want to keep a few guys here freed up to keep an eye out on my interests. That’s you two guys.”

“’Kay…still man it’s effin Marshall.”

“That Powers kid, his old man is Mike’s fucking uncle…that rat we told you about. The guy who hit you guys. Plus there’ll be a lot of pussy and crystal.”

“We’re fuckin there.”

“Good I’ll call you when we leave call in sick and shit.”

I’m leaving these two idiots to keep and eye on things and more importantly they’ll be easy to pay off to watch things in case Wild Bill decides to mess with our shit. Not that they’ll be able to stop him. I mean shit a high schooler kicked their asses.

But they’re good fodder like I said and they’re eyes not belonging to Marshall.

I dial Zeke and head off to get Kirk.

up
201 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

glad

im sure glad to see you writing about angel and the band with all their adventures. this is a great story. good music, recipes also. keep up the good work.
robert

001.JPG

Thanks RJ.

I'm certainly grateful for the continued readers and all the great comments that you've made they certainly help.
*Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Hook, LINE and SINKER. Okay

Hook, LINE and SINKER. Okay the bait's been taken, now how long before Adam kills one to make an example about failure?

Will Adam relax now lowering his guard or will it be the bikers failure to find Jason that will create cracks in his armor?

Great story, big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Adam has a weak spot about Jason.

It's that non-stop open defiance of him and his name that drives him no matter what he did to Jason. And while catching him slipping up was good he was looking better than he did in school and was making money and no one in Toronto was shunning him.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey the Godfather;)

Bailey Summers

I wouldn't trust those two

to breath by themselves. This is really building up, but Mike has a window to do his thing now. It was a surprise to see Summer back down. Hannah is really making a difference with her, but it is clear it's going to be an uphill battle.

Hannah is also making a difference with that whole band given she got one to help her write that song.

Great stuff Bailey.
hugs
Grover

Randy & Danny aren't really trustworthy Grover.

But Dane want two people there as his stamp and presence since Zeke and them will leave the two guys there that Davey hurt and that lost their bikes. He want's to step up in the club.

Mike does have a window if only they can find that out in time.

And Hannah's got a street sense of honor and she likes her bandmates but she doesn't like Adam.

*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

before she knows it

Hannah is going to drag Summers head right out of her ass. falling goes both ways.
its amazing that those two idoits can walk and breathe at the same time.
great chapter, (even with the Adam slime), thanks

Hannah's a good influence but Summer will take time.

As for Randy and Danny they can walk and breathe at the same time but doing that and chewing gum's out of the question.
*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers

Loyalty

So the video's been posted, the links have gone out, and Summer very nearly forwarded it to Adam - only just being stopped in time by Hannah, who's continuing her project to humanise her bandmate and current love interest. We've already seen further signs that Summer's resisted the path of least resistance and becoming completely dependent on Adam and his credit card; in this episode we see that Hannah's helped them halve their food expenditure, while Summer's started squirelling some money away as her personal contingency fund.

Meanwhile, even though the biker thugs are about to hit Toronto on a wild goose chase, it's interesting to note that Dane's loyalty to Adam at least is only transient - he's already planning to use Zeke to do something with the intention of isolating Adam from his family, thus making Adam a slightly less impossible target to bring down a notch or two.


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Dane doesn't trust or like Adam but he is a means to an end.

He's more than willing to use that to drive himself up higher in the club and maybe even run his own chapter. Summer's coming along with Hannah and Hannah's making a difference but Summer still doesn't like or trust Adam and she's waiting for the double cross.

*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Summer's choice

Dam it, Bailey! I liked it when Summer was a total bitch! Now you got me hoping for her full redemption ...

DogSig.png

Total Summer redemption's a long ways off.

But small changes to make her tolerable are coming.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey a proud big brother.

Bailey Summers

The Ultimate Drag King act is history

And everybody is freaked out and relieved at the same time.

Funny that they have to physically search Toronto for Jason. I am surprised Adam did not have a detective on retainer looking for Jason instead.

Kim

Adam does have detectives but...

a detective won't hurt Jason and Adam is getting a boner over the thought of them dragging Jason in to him beaten and bloody.

*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Another Gem of a Jem

I guess everyone was trying hard not to recognize my terrible pun on last episode. Thank you Dear Bailey for wonderful feeling you share through SLB and now Summer? Yes everyone has the chance at redemption, just some have less possibility than others as I am sure we shall see Adams total destruction as he seems to have no part of the Green Mother in him.

I see many of Adam's people looking for a way to distance themselves from his evil for power driven by wealth fails so much easier than Powers with Faith(SO sorry for adding another terrible pun, well maybe knot.)

Thank you DEAR ONE for wonderful Jems

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

I like your puns:) But you're right.

Everyone has a chance at redemption and sometimes they don't even know they're getting a second chance. Adam will have a long way to go if ever he sets foot on that road.
*Blessed Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Taken the bait

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

So, Adam has taken the bait and sent some of his muscle on what is hopefully a wild goose chase. Fingers crossed this gives Mike and Angel the chance to make a move on finding a weakness in Adam's local operations.

Summer as a human being? Probably not there yet by a long way but self-interest and a hatred of Adam does make her act like one now and then. It will be interesting to see if Hannah can find the trace of a decent person in her.

Thank you for another enjoyable chapter.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Hannah will still have her work cut out for her.

Summer's in her own zone where there's safety in who she is to everyone else. Now if Angel and Mike can figure out that they'll have an opening they'll need that.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Evolution of a life form.

Summer might just evolve out of being a bottom dwelling scum sucker, into a possibility of becoming an up rite walking human life form. Isn't love wonderful. I thought when Summer ran into Rayne and they had a human interaction I thought maybe there was a cell or two of humanity left in Summers body.
Now with the the intensive work by a loving partner maybe Summer may yet recover her human personality.

Your misbehaving Faerie

Huggles

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

There was a reaction, Summer's fight with Rayne.

Hurt her a whole lot more than she has even let on yet. Hannah's a street kid and one that get's a lot of pain. One of those Young not so young people.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

I don't care who gets him

Gwendolyn's picture

At this point, I don't care which side gets their hands on Adam first. Bikers, or a police tactical team, either way I just want to see him nailed to a wall. It's a testament to how you have written him.

Summer, now she's actually getting fascinating in this chapter. There were hints of it before, but it's starting to look like there is a chance she could change. Maybe just enough to come back across the line, but change. I know it was just one action Hannah was able to influence, but it seems like a pretty major hint. That's a twist I wasn't expecting.

Thanks Gwendolyn :)

I was kind of trying for a bit of a twist on things with Summer. She's got a lot of stuff in her that has made her this way.

Adam has a family that's very protected but there are those that want to see things happen so...

Hopefully more soon this week along with other projects.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers