Bridges 40

Printer-friendly version

Bridges 40

Chapter 40

*Before…

“Oh…”
“Yeah Oh…and my wife is more important to me than a shift.”
I’m blushing. “Cass…god I love you.”
“I love you too Mrs. Chase.”

*Then…

She’s leading me by the hand to her room and opens the door and grabs the do not disturb sing and slips it on the outside and she starts to kiss me as she shuts the door.

My hands are actually shaking with excitement as we kiss and I’m taking off her things and…

Okay…I’m getting to strip a RCMP officer out of her uniform and her gear and that is so incredibly sexy a thing.

*And Now…

There is something that just…it’s so sexy right, that gets me right in my libida when the sound of her vest hits the floor with a thump…then her gun belt with a heavy thud and then we’re at the bed and I stop once we’re down to her in just her service shirt but it’s unbuttoned and I can see her wearing this sexy and hot Victoria secret bra and panties under her work clothes and then she loses the bra and it’s those amazing breasts just teasing me under her Mountie shirt and the hints of her belly and I slip out of my scrub bottoms and pull off my top and sit her on the corner of the bed and start kissing down her body until I’m in front of her on my knees but standing on them high so it’s the perfect angle to kiss and do other things.

I kiss her belly making her giggle and then I kiss lower and lower and reach up and run my fingers under the leg bands of her panties and I knee walk and guide her to the corner of her bed and she sits down and I pull her panties off as she does.

“Oh Sam…oh I’ve missed this…”

“Me too Cass, god I’ve missed touching you…I’ve missed the way that you smell and taste.”

With the taste I dip down and I use my thumbs to pull her labia open and I sink my face into her rich and sexy smelling pussy.

(Blush)… okay yeah even thinking and calling it that still makes me blush I’m still sort of a not very dirty minded girl.

I did miss this and her and her scent…actually her skin way more that the sex thing but it sounds a lot more sexual this way and I sort of want to be sexy for her.

I will say even if my vagina is surgical and not biological it really is a much more accurate a guide at being with another woman than what I did know. Lick and nibble and I use my lips…do the pouty kiss sort of thing and use the space…the line of where your lips meet to sort of be this soft tracing thing for her labia.

Yes there is vaginal foreplay; you just don’t drive your tongue in.

I use my lips like that too to tease her upright clitty…it’s just enough to touch all feather light with my lips and I try something else too.

I say it softly right inside her and sort of right over her clitty. “So sexy, such a sweet and pretty clitty…such a perfect pussy.” I’m not a fan of me saying anything sort of huskily since it’s taken me a good while to drop my guy voice since I’ve started but there’s just enough there that I’m going for a velvet purr? But breathy and on purpose breathy like me trying to exhale my body hot breath on her little nubbin as I say it.

I’m not sure if she’s having a physical response to it or one to me doing it but she does this breathy little body quiver and she runs her fingers though my hair and hangs onto my scalp.

Guys…girls…they all kind of tend to do this sometimes during oral sex.

Or rather during good oral sex.

Hey I’m guilty of that too even.

I get in there and kiss and lick and I explore with the tip of my tongue and I play around inside of Cass trying to find all those sexual nerves that women are supposed to have and that are in some of the things that I’ve learned by looking up the female sexual nervous system.

You can find amazing things online really.

Hey, I want to be a good wife and a good lover so I did a little research.

And like anyone Cass has different reactions to me doing different things but some of those places definitely work.

And I use my fingers too…there’s room enough really if you take care enough to slip a finger in there too past your face and to touch and tickle and rub and finger…while you lick and kiss and drink her sexy sweet offerings.

Cass really likes it when I have the pad on my right index finger rubbing back and forth over one side of her while my wet and slick tongue works on the other.

I mean really likes it and she’s pretty vocal and it’s really amazing to be able to get her moving like that and sounding like that and I get seriously into multitasking as I slip my left down and into myself…I’m that hot and I’m that worked up that I’ve started getting decently damp myself.

It takes some doing but I can get sexy-damp.

Then we slowly get up further and further on the bed as she backwards crawls up there and I’m down there until she has a few really good hip bucking and heaving ones and she’s crying out.

“Kiss me…kiss me please Sammy and play with my boobies…they’re so achy…”

“Mine too…they missed your hands Cass.”

It’s true too. Cass is the absolute best lover when it comes to my breasts. There’s just no substitute for a woman that loves and cares for you doing things to you. Cares is the big thing too since Cass is three times the lover that Tanya ever was and twice the woman.

I slide up her and we shift over too our sides and I kiss with her and I reach out and I feel and touch her awesome breasts. It’s still so new to me to have them in my hands and under my touch…I have my own yes and I’ve had lots of fun with them too but this, this is entirely different and Cass has breasts that guys dream of and jerk off to pictures of and they’re all mine…or at least until the baby comes.

It’s all of that and more as Cass’s hand slides down me…I get this little vaginal twitch too when she does that…just the sensation of her fingers sliding down my stomach and over my own vagina mound and then rubbing me…there’s nothing in the way, there’s just everything as it should be and that might be a like transitional fetish thing on my part but her fingers doing that with that uninterrupted feeling does something for me.

And then god her fingers are inside of me and…and she does that thing…her middle two fingers are riding and sliding over my clitty and they space between her index and baby fingers fit into my folds and they tease and rub both sides of them and the feeling is so big.

It’s not like getting filled by a huge thing but it’s all this multiple stimulation and add in this pleasing yay pussy bump when her fingers are out but the meat of her palm is pressing into me.

I gasp, I moan, I sex grunt like a woman tennis player hitting the ball as she’s literally fucking me gently-hard…it is both…she’s not pressing those fingers hard into me but there’s my clitty being exposed to the space between her middle two fingers…the whole length od that space both in and out and with the rough but not rough make me cum on her hand…the bumps of her knuckles.

Cass makes me ride her hand, buck my hips and break out in that sweet intense sex-sweat that I’ve only ever had a few times.

I love Brandon and he’s awesome but he’s not this, Cass is the best lover I’ve ever had in my life and when she’s not sucking on my breasts and I’m not sucking on hers where kissing with sexy lipstick over lipstick tasting of her…and our breasts are pressed together.

And with the romance of her doing that whole showing up at the hospital thing and she being so amazing like that and the adrenaline of the whole thing at the hospital. I’m so on fire sexually right now it’s amazing.

How amazing?

It’s one of those times that transition and transgendered or not I lose all of that and I’m just Sam…Cass’s wife, her girl.

And we finish off with my reaching down and copying her touch and we’re pressed together and kissing over and over like our lives are depending on it and when we’re not kissing we’re crying but in a good way and our foreheads are pressed together and we’re staring into each other’s souls.

We finish just by kissing and licking our fingers clean and cuddle…god cuddling is sooo much better as a lesbian…all flushed from sex ad sort of stoned from our afterglow we settle in and Cass slips her leg over mine and settles her thigh in my vee and I love that soft there feeling I slip my leg that’s under her now up and in a little further and we’re doing this sort of pregnancy pillow cuddle and she pulls off her uniform shirt and reaches into her nightstand in an impressive but momentary contortion and she has one of those Lindt chocolate bars and she share in it and have these chocolate and sweet and sext kisses before we snuggle into each other’s arms and we fall asleep.

……………………Okay we don’t stay sleeping like that since while it’s amazing to fall asleep like that and snuggle it’s a whole other thing to actually sleep like that. I could only imagine how it would look with both of us with our arms and legs all asleep in different ways.

I wake up spooned with her and its still awesome. I just move enough to put my face into her shoulder and her hair and just close my eyes again and just breathe her scent in.

She hasn’t been gone that long at all but by god I’ve missed this.

I’ve missed having someone for my heart to curl up with.

I don’t say a word and I just lay there with her in my arms and I just fall a little deeper as I go over everything that we’ve done together and been through together and even the bad stuff, the way we met. Even that was good.

And I can’t help but to smile because one arm is underneath her and it’s so definitely asleep.

Every little thing makes me smile right now and yeah it could be still the afterglow happy endorphins but I’m just really happy.

Cass yawns and she rolls over and she looks at me with sleepy eyes. “Morning wife.”

I give her an Eskimo kiss and then a real one. “Morning wife.”

We both smile at each other.

Kiss again.

There’s a belly gurgly sound coming from her and she blushes and I slip down and kiss her tummy. “Morning baby.”

Cass plays with my hair a little and she does this little cute voice for the baby. “Mornin Mommy.” It makes my heart do a flip and a dip in a yay happy good way.

It’s sappy and stuff but I don’t care.

After seeing the stuff I have and living through it sappy and corny and stuff is completely okay with me.

It might sound selfish but I bled for this life.

And no I’m not mad or sad I’m actually happy. And I know I can’t hear anything yet but I put my ear to her belly anyway and I stoke Cass’s tummy and I sing to them.

“I love your eyes.”
“I love your nose.”
“I love you fingers and tiny toes…”
“I love your precious ways…”
“You give me happy days…”
“My sweet little one I love you so…”

Cass looks down at me and she’s got tears in her eyes. (Sniffle) “Aww…where did you learn that?”

I smile at her and turn my head and kiss her fingers as she reaches down and plays with my hair. “I memorized it from a baby book I got from online. This Marlene Rosen wrote it and someone put it online and I liked some of the things in there.”

“You know how awesome that is that you are doing that?’

I blush but I smile and I slide up and wrap my arms around her and I kiss her sweetly and gently. “You know how awesome it is that we’re having a baby?”

Cass leans into me and we kiss and then we just hug and we hold each other. I love holding her and being held by her and like this it’s me and her and baby.

That’s just absolutely amazing when you think about it.

Her belly makes another sound and we laugh. I look at her. “You hungry?”

“Oh god yes!”

“You feel up to going out to eat?”

“Yes!”

“Okay where?”

“Ohana’s”

“Ohana’s?”

“Yeah I want fried spam and eggs.”

I laugh. “Okay…Spam?”

“Fried spam and eggs…it’s Hawaiian.”

“Okay…I’ve never had Hawaiian food before but we’re in Vancouver so it makes sense why not.”

“Yay!” Cass kisses me and she drags me by my fingers to the shower. “We’ll go out and eat then I’ll show you around the Olympic village.”

“Sounds awesome.”

Actually it does. I’m as Canadian as the next girl and when the Winter Games are here in my country it’s a big deal and here in my home province it’s really cool but I’d never have thought that I’d get to go to them or to see it backstage as it were.

And I’m with Cass…and the baby and last night.

I step into the shower with her and I hug here again. “You’re amazing y’know.”

“I am?”

“Yeah with the chopper and everything it all could have flooded back on my after everything calmed down but it didn’t. And that’s you…”

“Sam……”

I tilt her head up and I kiss her.

“Thank you for loving me Casey Chase.”

up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

love these girls

their so great together.
well done, thanks

They are a really great pair.

I really like how well they do fit that I can write both ends of it all with the hot love making scenes and the sweet loving each other scenes.
*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers

Really good Bailey!

D. Eden's picture

You brought happy tears to my eyes. I just hope that some day I can find that kind of love again. I thought I had it once, but it didn't last because it was based on my being someone that I couldn't be anymore.

I really loved the reference to Sam bleeding for this life. That is so true. There are times where you sit back and think to yourself about what you want out of life, and you just can't help but think, "Haven't I done enough to earn this? Haven't I bled enough to be happy?" - and yes, it does feel selfish. You devote your life to serving others, and after a while it feels wrong to want something for yourself.

It was nice to see that expressed in words and realize that yes, other people have felt it too.

A wonderful addition to the story, and totally unexpected with how busy I know you have been.

Thanks for finding the time to write this,

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Thanks, Dallas...

Andrea Lena's picture

...for putting words to how I feel about this story, if on the other side in a way. Being someone I have to be in order to save the life I have? Maybe some day? And thanks to Bailey for once again proving how love and relationships and struggles and heartaches and triumphs make us want more!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thanks Andrea when it's worth fighting for it's worth it.

I do love that you wrote that comment out this way, as sad as it is the thought of. "Being someone I have to be in order to save the life I have?" Is brave and amazing. I might have to use that someday.

*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

I know how you feel.....

D. Eden's picture

I spent years being someone that I'm not - pretending to be a made up person because it was the right thing to do, because I owed it to everyone else in my life and I had to man up and do the right thing.

I was that person, and actually am still although only for a little while longer, and the facade is starting to wear thin.

But one day I finally had to face up to the fact that I could be the real me, or I was going to die. I found myself spending more and more time walking to the center of a bridge and staring at the water below me, or driving my car to the docks and sitting facing the water contemplating driving off the dock, or staring at level railroad crossings waiting for the train to arrive. I finally woke up and realized it was just a matter of time before my control slipped one day - and once would be all it took.

With the help of my therapist and some very good friends here, I understood that things were not going to be better tomorrow - but I could either start making them better little by little, or I could keep repressing things until the fuse finally burned down too far. I spent the better part of my life controlling violence - I know what happens when you loose the dogs. I had gotten to the point where I really didn't care what happened to me, but I couldn't simply give in without doing everything in my power to protect those I loved - to protect my sons.

I hope that one day you will find some solace within yourself, or find yourself in a position to be who you need to be.

I know what the chances are for me, what will probably pass over the next several years, and I am prepared to face that. To be completely honest, the fear that lives within me is that I will still take the easy way out. That I will still end the pain someday, or just as bad, that I will lose my nerve and go back to the status quo - but that would simply be a slower death.

Please remember that if you ever need anything, I will always be here. I have spent my life serving, and no matter how else I change, that will always be my core. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need to - I know that if it weren't for my friends here (yes Bailey, that includes you!), I would not be here today.

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

I see that with a lot of people. "Have I bled enough?"

Am I done yet?

It comes with a lot of things and people but it's one of those pretty universal things I think. We all just go through so much to maybe find a little slice of normal and happy. Especially while going through transition or killing part of you off by living in stealth.

Even more so who have seen, spilled and lost enough blood for us in things like the armed forces, police and fire and EMT's.

*Great Big Hugs.*

Bailey Summers

Sometimes...

thliwent's picture

People just fit together.

Like taking 1000 different puzzles in one pile and finding 2 pieces that fit together.

Bailey, you rock at relationships.

Thanks so much Thliwent:)

There are a few that get lucky enough find each other though and they're worth telling stories about.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Awww, they are so sweet

Awww, they are so sweet together. It's all kinds of awesome how in love they are.

Looking forward to more, big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p