Education of a Sissy - Ch 4. Glove Story

Printer-friendly version

Michael has escaped from the changing room of doom. Only a little further, and he'll be free.

Glove Story

As the lift doors closed in front of him, Michael thought angrily, "Why the hell did I reach for the 10th floor button? I want to go down and out, not up to yet more trouble. I hate to think what would have happened when the door opened, if I hadn't realised what I was doing."

In relief, Michael relaxed, leaning backwards against the wall, and then suddenly jerking upright before he could actually touch it, before the bow started to crumple. As he did so, the jewels on the wand and his clothes lit up, and the voice cried, "For great justice!"

"I'd better put that away, I don't want it going off at the wrong moment." Michael quickly discovered that things were not going to be that simple. For some reason, he could not unwrap his fingers from around the wands handle. It was as if they were glued in place. No matter how hard he strained his muscles, or pulled with his other hand, the fingers would not move. All he managed to do was cause a 'Son et Lumiere' show.

"Maybe," he thought, "the wand has attached itself to the gloves. If I remove the gloves, the wand should come with them." Unfortunately, not only was the wand attached to the gloves, the gloves appeared to be attached to his arms. As if to taunt him, he could just get his fingers under the cuffs of the gloves, just below his elbow, but that was it. The gloves were immovable.

As if that was not bad enough, Michael soon realised that the handle was growing in size. With each flash, it would grow thicker and longer. It soon became clear that what his fingers were too tightly wrapped around was a penis, and one that was constantly growing. By the time he discovered this, the tip of the penis was protruding from the bottom of his fist by several inches, and its circumference had grown to a matching extent.

Abandoning the attempt to release the wand, Michael tried to stop it growing. Not finding any visible controls, he felt all over for a hidden control. At the tip of the penis, he found what felt like a switch of some kind. By squeezing the tip, Michael was able to get the handle to shrink back to its original size. However, he wasn't surprised when the next twitch of his wrist caused the handle to grow again.

A bit of quick experimentation proved that the only way to hold the wand to prevent it from triggering was with it pointing straight up, and with only a very small amount of movement. There was going to be no way that he could hide the wand.

With a ping, the lift stopped moving, and the door opened out onto the reception lobby.

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Is this magic--or imagination?

Perhaps Michelle does not wish to stop playing. Then again, maybe it's just magic!

SuZie

please longer chapters

Suzie, Cute and interesting but to short and choppy.

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

I'm sorry about it being

I'm sorry about it being short and choppy, but I'm afraid it's not likely to improve.

This is my first story of any significant size, and I'm trying to get it out before the internal nay-sayer gets in the way. As such, I'm just rushing through writing stuff, rather than planning or editing.

I'm posting stuff everyday in an attempt to get my ego involved in finishing the thing, and given the way I'm writing it, a scene is the natural unit of posting. If it's out there, and people are commenting and giving kudos, I'm more likely to finish it, and then I can come back and fix something the issues with a story that actually exists.