A Christmas Story Squared

Printer-friendly version

A Christmas Story 2

Desiree O'Hara

Special thanks to my Darling Daughters that have taken care of me.

Does not fit the Contest, tried too, but this is the way it wished to be written. Not that I ever seem to have a clue about stories. AS it is I ran out of muse before I got all nine scenes written. May the Season bring you Joy.

Christmas 2013: The wake for my niece is only making me more depressed. There may be plenty of food drink and music, but I can not help but wonder what if.

My Brother Joe sits down next to me, “Remember when we were twelve, you asked for a dress and a Barbie. Dad came home drunk...”

I cringe as I remember that night, “He shaved off my hair that night and found my entire stash of clothing.”

Joe winces, “I should have given you the dress anyway, that and the Barbie make-up kit. Maybe we would all be a little happier today.”

I must have fallen asleep, I see my Big Brother at another grave December 2014 in raised script on the Bronze Marker, “OH Dear Si, I am amazed you lasted this long.”

Behind him someone says, “Good Riddance to the FAG...” Joe is there in his face, his hand grasping the mans tie.

Joe is raging but his words are soft, I barely hear them, “You have no right to say anything about my Sister, You may have been our Father but you were never a dad.”

Mom is there staying Joe's hand, “He is not worth it today, let him go Joe. Frank you gave up on this family long ago, so get out of here now and do not spoil my, MY Daughters final rest. You have tortured her far too often.

Christmas 1995: We are around the tree, Mommy, My Twin Joe and I. My dress... I have a DRESS ON, is a gorgeous green satin that covers most my thighs with just a little skin peeking out between my over the knee socks with holly bows on them. There are dolls beautiful blouses, skirts, a makeup kit and a BRA. I am weeping tears of Joy, “OH Mommy Thank you So much, it has been the perfect Christmas.”

Our Mother Smiles but there is a hint of sadness in her. She says something strange, “This is what would have been if I had been strong enough, and Now by the Goddess I wish it to be.”

The light is warm and becomes so very bright, I close my eyes and feel the Love and warmth.

Christmas 2013: I feel someone shake my shoulder, “Auntie Simone, Wake up its time to open presents.”

I blink awake, a beautiful girl that looks so much like I did so many years ago. As I sit up I feel my breasts move under my satin gown, I smile I was there to help my niece be the girl she needed to be. “Yes Si lets go open presents.” I was there to encourage her and show her it was okay to be herself. She lives now and I do as well, 'Thank you Mommy.'

up
132 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

interesting...

twist on the theme. nicely done, thanks

Thank you Lonewolf

for taking the time to comment. I regret I could not finish all 9 scenes, just more writing than I can fit in at any one time

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

(Sniffle sniffle)....

And Goddess bless us, everyone! Desi sweetie, I hope things are better there. Happy to hear the girls are helping you hon. Loving Hugs Talia

Thank you so

very much for the comment. Life is what it is, and we make the best of it. Love and Light is shared with us and we share it with you.

My darling Daughters are pure joy for me now and we can only hope our family will come back together soon. In any case we shall be whole no matter if we have one or two Moms. So sad I am in the mode of She who must not be named for the name brings such pain more than what we deserve.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Enough

The mind fills in the gaps when you paint a broad picture.

Nicely done.

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Thank you so much for

the Comment. As to any more, probably not as I look at it it seems to be plenty. Your comment really cements that for me.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree