Call you mommy, are you serious honey part 11

Printer-friendly version

All,
I would like to thank everyone that has been reading my newest series “Call you mommy, are you serious honey?” I had a lot of input from the fans that are enjoying these stories. Thanks again for your input and awesome support.

Hugs,
Princess Panty boy

Call you mommy, are you serious honey?
Part 11

By Princess Panty boy

I am looking over at Mary trying to figure out what she was talking about that she knows that Mr. Steve gave great full body massages. Who even talked about full body massages? I didn’t even think about that but it is fun with Penny, hopefully Mr. Steve doesn’t know that.

I wonder if Mary watched Mr. Steve, I mean Steve giving a massage to Penny. I really need to stop calling him Mr. Steve like kids call adults he has always been just Steve. Or maybe, a massage for Mary, No I can't think like this I mean she is so young just a teenager, there is no way she had a massage from him.

My pizza is getting cold, I take a bite, and I see something weird on my pizza, what is that? No way it cannot be. I reach up to my mouth and I feel a gap between my teeth and my other teeth feels loose too. “Cindy did you just have a tooth fall out?” Miley's says.

“Yes and look my other teeth feels loose too.” I feel really scared what should I do. I start to wiggle my tooth, I barely touch it, and it is in my hand. I get really scared again, and I don’t know what to do I want to cry but then they will call me a baby again.

Miley looks at me and whispers in my ear. “Maybe you are starting to get smaller again. I don’t think you should say anything yet and see what happens or my friend Amber will think you’re weird or something okay. Just wait and see okay?” I nod my head agreeing with her because I have no clue what to do.

I just hope she is wrong but I remember mommy telling me I have a doctor’s appointment after the weekend. So I will ask the doctor about it than I guess. Maybe these are my adult teeth that I still have, and they didn’t shrink like the rest of my body. I had better stop thinking about it or I will cry again and they will keep calling me a baby.

“Amber come look, and see what's new in my room you really need to see this.” I hear Miley talking to Amber as they both get up and turn towards the staircase. “Cindy come on we will race up to my room.”

I feel Amber pull me up from the floor. “No I am going to um watch the movie.” I turn when I hear Penny moaning from Mr. Steve rubbing on her shoulders and neck. I need to keep an eye on him.

“Go ahead Cindy you can go play upstairs with Miley and her friend since you’re done with your pizza.” I hear mommy say to me.

I see my mommy, I mean my wife what am I thinking having her shoulders and back rubbed by my least favorite person in the world, and not to mention he is another man.

I stand in front of the large mirror with the reflection of me and Amber in it. What we see is a reflection of two real little girls. The smaller little girl is staring back at me because that is me. I am daydreaming looking at myself in the mirror when I hear Amber talking.

“Okay on three we will start and race up to Miley's room.” I turn than I hear her counting. “1, 2, and 3 gooooo.” Oh, man they didn’t give me any notice.

I see them both take off towards the stairs with me following close by. I had a late start and I seem to almost catch up to them as we enter Miley's room. “I won again you both are way slow.” Miley says to us. Amber and I look at each other while Amber rolls her eyes listening to Miley bragging.

“I had a late start I wasn’t ready when you both took off in front of me, it’s not fair, you both cheated.” I say, while I stamp my foot complaining, and they both look at me like I am whining like a baby so I shut up.

Miley walks over to her bed and smiles. “See my new comforter and sheets. I think they look so much prettier than my old blankets don’t you Amber?”

“Yes your new Barbie comforter and sheets look much prettier, and more grown up than your little princess sheets and blankets that are on your old crib. Your old ones are pretty to but more for a little baby.” Amber says as I notice her new bed set is very pretty.

That’s right Penny must of bought little Miley a new bed when I was in the hospital I guess. I didn’t even realize that she was in the white crib before my accident. “Is that where your new little sister sleeps now your old crib?” What I don’t sleep in a crib, I hear Amber insinuating.

“No I don’t sleep in a baby’s crib I am not a baby Amber.” That is crazy I automatically knew she was talking about me when she said Miley's little sister. I mean, I am almost the same size of Miley or I guess I am smaller and do wear her old clothes that don’t fit her but I am not a baby even though I wear a diaper and plastic panties.

I play with my hair not listening to Amber anymore. “Oh I forgot my drink I am going back downstairs I will be right back.” I say while both the girls hear me but don’t respond. Whatever if they are going to ignore me, I walk out of her room and start walking back downstairs and into the living room.

The movie is still on as I bend over to pick up my sippy cup. I hear mommy calling me from the kitchen. “Cindy did you wet your diaper again? It looks like your diaper is wet when you bent over.” I get no privacy everyone must be able to see under my dress, or maybe everyone wants to see my diaper.

I look in the kitchen, Steve is still rubbing Penny’s neck, and shoulders as his hands start to slide down to Penny's arms and her side. With Penny still wearing, that little white bathrobe and I know what she is wearing underneath and how sexy she looks without that robe.

“Mary can you, oh I better ask Stephanie can you check your little sister and see if she is wet again? You start being good again Mary and I will trust you around your little sister.” Mary rolls her eyes at me.

“Sure mom, I just finished my pizza anyway.” Stephanie say as she gets off the couch from sitting next to Mary and pulls me over to where the diaper bag is still sitting on the floor next to the changing pad.

The second I look back in the kitchen at Steve and Penny I feel Stephanie's hand go under my short skirt and feel my diaper. “Yea she is wet again mom I just changed her a little while ago.” I look into Stephanie’s eyes as she was insinuating that I am a baby or something.

“Sit down Cindy and let me change your wet diaper real quick.” I do as I am told, I notice that Steve and Penny are staring at me and I try to move so my open legs will not be facing them. This is so embarrassing in front of everyone having my diaper changed. I still cannot believe I am stuck wearing a diaper.

Even though it does feel pretty comfortable when I have a dry diaper on it makes me relaxed. Maybe too relaxed come to think of it the last few times I wet my diaper I didn’t even know I needed to go potty until I was wetting myself.

I try to move so they both won't see my diaper and Stephanie just ignores my moving around and slides the plastic panties off of me, and un-tapes the diaper right then and there. My bare bottom and new vagina are in plain view for Penny and Steve, and the whole world to see my nakedness. I have to admit that it does feel good to have air around my privates.

“Now stop moving around or I will tell mommy on you.” Stephanie says as she pulls my legs apart and folds up the old wet diaper and slides a new one under me. I stop moving and I feel the plastic panties being pulled up my legs.

Man I feel so embarrassed, I look up at them softly talking to each other while there both still looking at me laying on the floor getting my diaper changed. “No sense you putting her little skirt back on her you can you just leave her in her plastic panties and diaper and her pretty little Barbie top Mary.”

Man does she say; her, and she a lot or am I just noticed that mommy keeps calling me that now.

“Can you bring her upstairs and get her pajamas on her Stephanie?” Penny says.

I see my little skirt sitting next to me. I feel so naked just being in these plastic panties and diaper. I don’t know what to do this is getting way out of control. I guess these plastic panties could look like shorts from a distance, but there pink and so very girly looking.

“Mary maybe you can help her while I talk to Mr. Steve for a bit. You might as well get in your pajamas too girls while you’re up there okay?” I notice Steve and Penny smiling at each other.

I see Steve's hands sliding up and down the sides of Penny's robe and I am just about to yell and scream what the hell are you doing with my mommy I mean my wife, when Stephanie sits me up and pulls me to my feet.

“Oh don’t forget your little sippy cup Cindy.” I hear Mary say as she hands it to me and I stop looking into the kitchen. We start to walk up the stairs while I cannot believe what Penny is doing in the kitchen, or I should say what Steve is doing in there. I guess Penny was just standing there not really doing anything wrong I guess.

Maybe I am looking at it from a jealous husband’s point of view. I should not be so in secure. I love Penny and she loves me I hear her say that all the time I just wish she would stop mothering me; I am not a baby she has to know not to keep treating me like one. I play with my missing teeth with my tongue.

I start drinking from the sippy cup and I trip when I get to the top step and land on the floor in the upstairs hallway. “Opps I did it again.” I giggle I heard that song from either my sister Stephanie or Mary's stereo. What am I thinking there not my sisters there my daughters. Whatever that hurt, I feel Stephanie helping me up off the floor.

“You better tell mom she spilled her drink and it looks like the top is broken off on her sippy cup too.” Stephanie says to Mary. I notice Mary shaking her head at me while she is rolling her eyes treating me like I am two or something.

I feel around in my mouth with my tongue and there feels like something is in my mouth, maybe I piece of the cup broke off. I spit it out into my hand, and there are two more of my teeth. Damn I must have knocked them out when I fell on my face when I was taking a drink from my sippy cup. I mean it is not really my sippy cup it is just anyone’s cup.

I look at how big these teeth look, well at least I knocked them out they didn’t just fall out like the other ones. Miley is probably wrong about me getting smaller again because I knocked these teeth out and the other's that came out probably was from me eating the cold pizza.

Maybe I should of asked to have them cut the pizza up for me so it would have been easier to chew. Next time I will for sure do that. I run my tongue around my mouth over my teeth. Oh that was weird I just swallowed something. I hope I didn’t knock out any more teeth out. I must have had something stuck in my teeth. That is what those couple of things I just swallowed where probably I bet.

Wow my mouth feels weird I can feel a big gap between my teeth on the top and a big gap on the bottom of my mouth. I will have to remember not to laugh or everyone will notice my missing teeth. I can stick my tongue out with my mouth closed through the big gap in my teeth that is kind of neat hehehe.

Damn it I giggled again I look around, but no one noticed so that is cool. Feels weird where my two front teeth where on the top and bottom fell out. I can feel new teeth cutting through my gums. The area on both sides of where my two front teeth still are toothless and I can only feel my gums there. Oh, that feels painful but at least my new teeth are coming in.

Mary takes the pieces of the cup from me and off the floor. “I am sorry I didn’t see that last step Mary. I made the mess I will go down and tell mommy, and get another drink. I don’t want you to get in trouble when you didn’t do anything this time.”

“Okay that’s a big girl. Mary can you go with you and I will go into moms room and find some pajamas for you Cindy?” Stephanie's says as she turns and walks down the hallway into Penny’s and my bedroom.

Mary and I turn towards Stephanie. “Sure we will be right back.” Mary and I start walking down the stairs slowly. Mary puts her lips next to my ear and whispers. “Be quit I want to sneak up on mom and Steve I mean Mr. Steve and see if we can scare them okay?”

“I guess but they were just in the kitchen standing there not doing much they will see us.” I sat while I seen a weird look on Mary's face as she smiles.

Mary looks at me. “You said there not doing much maybe you need glasses daddy dearest.” I hear Mary tease me. “Now be quite and walk slowly little sister.” I give Mary a mean look when she calls me her little sister again.

We get to the bottom of the stairs and Mary stops and I turn in her direction, and we see Penny and Mr. Steve kissing in the kitchen. Penny's hand is rubbing Steve's bulge in his pants and then her hand slides down and we watch as she un-zips his pants.

Less than a second later, we hear Penny moaning after she slides her hand inside his pants and you can clearly see her stroking him up and down inside his pants. I hear Penny making more moaning sounds as I watch her pull his massive hard cock out of his pants as it comes into plain view.

I cannot believe the size of it. The thing is a monster it must be twice the size of mine or twice the size of mine when I had a penis. I look down at myself now, and I see my pink plastic panties covering my diaper. Of course, you cannot leave out my pink princess top. Knowing that I don’t have a penis inside this silly diaper.

Penny is full bore stroking it out of his pants, as I don’t know how to respond. We watch as Penny starts to kneel down in front of Steve as she slides the tip of his massive cock in her mouth. “Steve really likes that when you play with the tip of his cock.” I hear Mary saying.

“Did you watch your mom do this to Mr. Steve before?” I ask quickly right after Mary made her weird comment. I am waiting for her to respond, but she is just ignoring me. You would think I would be getting used to her ignoring what I am saying but I am just getting pissed.

Mary is smiling as she is watching them. “No I never have seen mom mess around with Steve. I think this is there first time together messing around doing this.” I hear her and give her a weird look, as I try to understand what she is saying, or is she giving me only half truthes.

“Hey Mary how the hell do you know what Mr. Steve likes sexually than? You really need to tell me Mary and I mean right now.” I turn away from Mary waiting for her response as I see mommy bobbing up and down on Mr. Steve's big cock. When his cock is all the way in her mouth, you can see the tip of his cocking pushing out Penny's cheek.

Penny is bobbing up and down on him faster as I watch her cheek bulging out from his hard cock in her mouth. Penny is going at his cock like it was the end of time as we hear Mr. Steve start to moan. She never got into it that much with me. I want to cry so badly. My life totally sucks. I cannot believe my mommy is doing that right there in the kitchen she must be so horny. I mean my wife Penny.

“Well Mary how do you know? You didn’t spend any time alone with him. Did you, I mean you’re a minor for petes sake.” I hear no response, and I cannot pull my eyes off of them in the kitchen. Mommy's head is bobbing up and down on his massive cock so fast now as Mr. Steve is getting louder and louder.

I feel a very warm feeling spreading around my new privates. I realize I just wet myself un-controllably again. I didn’t even feel myself start peeing until my diaper was soaked. I just let it flow no sense stopping now does feel good relieving myself. I will have to ask the doctor about that when I go to the appointment Monday.

I want to yell out and scream but Mary puts her hand over my mouth. She leans in and whispers to me. “Go back upstairs, and see if Stephanie found some pajamas for you I will get you a drink okay?” I look into Mary's smiling eyes.

“Um okay I guess.” I want to cry and I notice Mary walking up with me too. I get to the top of the stairs, and she turns around and heads back down the stairs this time making a lot of noise as she gets to the bottom of the staircase.

Mary is carrying the pieces of my broken sippy cup. “Oh hey mom, Cindy had an accident and fell and broke her sippy cup, she said she was sorry, but I want to get her another one.”

I sneak down the stairs and look at Mary talking to Steve and mommy I mean Penny damn I have to smack myself the next time I call her mommy. I really need to get a grip and stop calling her that.

Speaking of getting a grip, I noticed Penny pulling her hand away from Steve's pants while he turned away with his I am sure raging hard on, turned with his back to Mary while he zipped his pants back up. Mommy stands up, fixing her open bathrobe and is staring at Mary.

“Hey what are you doing there?” I hear Amber say as her and Miley run past me on the bottom of the stairs and into the kitchen. “Mommy can Amber sleep over tonight please there's no school it’s the weekend please?” We hear Miley saying.

I hear Miley and Amber begging to have a sleep over as I stand only wearing my pink plastic panties and diaper and Barbie top. “I guess as long as you girls stay in your room and play because Mr. Steve and I are going to um watch a grown up movie so you girls will all have to stay upstairs.

“Yea mommy thank you, Yea daddy thank you so much we will be good.” I hear Amber say to her dad and Miley say the same thing to our mommy. I slowly walk up to the top of the stairs and I see Stephanie back in Miley's room with a bunch of my new clothes stuffing them in one of Miley's dresser.

I start to think about Penny giving Mr. Steve a blowjob right in front of me in our own house. I start to cry softly than louder when Stephanie walks over to me with a short pink nightgown in her hand. “It’s okay little Cindy, I mean daddy did you wet your diaper again?”

I hear her but she has no clue what I am crying about. I feel her touch the crotch of my panties. I am guessing that she must have known that the diaper was soaked because she immediately laid me down on the floor on my back while I am still crying.

Stephanie pulled my pink plastic panties off that were covering my soaked diaper. Then she un-taped my diaper and pulled it off me as she folded the tape over on the diaper turning it into a ball and she tosses it into the pale next to Miley's old changing table.

The next thing I feel is Stephanie putting my ankles together as she lifts them and she slides a dry diaper under me. I hear her un-tape, then secure the pink disposable diaper. She slides a new pair of yellow plastic panties with pictures of different flowers all over them up my legs covering the pink diaper.

“You really soaked your diaper daddy, I bet you’re glad you were wearing those plastic panties because you peed right through your diaper and soaked the plastic panties too. But these yellow panties are pretty too don’t you think daddy?”

I stop crying while I am listening to her but I start to cry again softly since I had my diaper changed so fast I didn’t even barely notice it. Stephanie's pulls my Barbie top and undershirt up and over my head.

The tiny nightgown looks so tiny in Stephanie's hands as I feel her pulling it over my head. “”Turn around little Cindy so I can button the back up for you little one.” I do as I was asked and I can feel her finish buttoning up the back of the nightgown.

“Good girl now stand up and let me see how this nightgown fits you? The one you wore before was much larger than this one.” I stand up and the nightgown is more like a shirt that barely goes to the top of the plastic panties I am wearing.

I feel the ruffles on the bottom of the panties, I look in the mirror, and I can see my plastic panties are on clear display. I start crying again as I sit on Miley's new bed.

“Mom have you seen another sippy cup for Cindy all I see are glass ones and the way she fell if she would have had a glass cup she could of really cut herself badly.” Mary's says.

Stephanie heard Mary yell out for mommy and Stephanie went to Miley's bedroom doorway listening to them downstairs. “I am not sure let me look in the cabinet next to you. I think that was the only one. I found it next to the baby bib and old baby bottles.”

“I guess you can use this, I am sure your um little sister won't like it but she will get over it. Fill her bottle with some milk okay Mary?”

Mary takes the bottle from her mom smiling. “Okay like you said she won't like it but she will get used to it. Mom what is this powdered stuff in the can next to the bottles?

“Oh that was for Miley when she was constipated. It made her go poop. I only put half a teaspoon in her bottle and the poor dear could not stop pooping all day. I should of read the directions better it said only a quarter teaspoon per bottle oh well live and learn.” Penny says to Mary.

“Mary I am going out in the family room and watch a big people movie with Mr. Steve so can you keep everyone upstairs, and give your little baby sister her bottle. The warm milk will help her sleep too?”

“Okay mom no problem have fun.” The warm milk will help little daddy sleep that is good and let me pour a couple of teaspoons of this medicine to help daddy dearest. Hehehe that will teach him to get me spanked.

Stephanie and I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and I see Mary walk in the room with a pink baby's bottle. “Where did you find that Mary?”

“Mom gave it to me for our little baby sister hehehe.” Mary giggles. “She couldn’t find any more sippy cups and all she had are glass cups and that won't work so she said the warm milk will help her sleep too.”

I am sitting up on Miley's bed crying softly. “I don’t want a bottle I am not a baby you know.” I say to them both. I start to cry louder. Mary and Stephanie drag me up to the head of the bed and lay me down with a pillow under my head.

“Here now take your bottle it will help you relax. Mommy said you have to drink it and when she goes to the store she will get you some more pretty sippy cups okay little sister?” I hear Mary as she puts the nipple in my mouth and I start sucking on the bottle. I told myself as soon as I seen the bottle there is no way I am drinking that.

The bummer is the second the bottles nipple hit my lips I started sucking on it. I really need to talk to the doctors about all this. Mary puts another pillow under the bottle to hold it elevated for me to drink it. That was nice of her as I stop crying when the bottle hits my lips and I close my eyes feeling so alone. Well at least my big sister went all the way downstairs and got me a drink that was nice of her.

What the hell am I thinking that is my daughter not my big sister and she got me a warm bottle of milk to drink. The warm milk does taste good and I think I will just close my eyes for a little while. The light is kind of so bright. I will drink some more of this warm milk it makes me feel so relaxed.

Yes with my eyes, closed life seems so simple. I drink the warm milk. Oh woops I farted I open my eyes and no one heard me that is good. I must have gas bad. My tummy feels all tight so I just rip another fart. Hehehe no one heard that too. Oh, that one felt a little weird like I need to go use the bathroom.

I open my eyes and I see Miley and Amber come in and they both changed into some of Miley's pajamas. They look like they are going to play Barbie's. Yup, there they go that does look fun I watch both of them now sitting on the floor pulling the clothes off their Barbie's and changing their outfits to make the Barbie's look like there in their pajamas too. But, this bottle is making me kind of tired.

Oh, that was a big yawn and another fart but no one heard it. I cannot believe I am drinking a baby's bottle but this warm milk does feel good. Yea I will just close my eyes and finish this bottle than maybe play Barbie's with Miley and her friend.

“Mary, Stephanie can either of you hear me?” they both walk into Miley's room seeing them playing Barbie's quietly on the floor.

Miley and Amber rub their eyes and then look up at them. “Um Cindy kind of fell asleep on my bed and we want to play Barbie's on the bed. Is there somewhere else she can go?”

“Well I guess you both will wake her up if you all go on the bed what do you think Mary?” Stephanie says.

Mary looks over at Miley's old crib that has been used more as a toy box now with several dolls in there. “Okay little ones help us take your dolls and other toys out of your old crib and we will put baby Cindy in their okay?”

“Okay Mary.” Both Miley and Amber say together. The two of them empty all the toys out of Miley's old crib except they leave a little baby girl doll with a diaper with a pink ribbon in her hair. “We left my favorite doll from when I was wearing a diaper still in the crib for Cindy maybe she will help her get potty trained like she helped me.”

“Plus when she wakes up she will have a fun doll to play with because with the crib mattress all the way on the bottom you can't climb out. I can't climb out now if I was in there but little Cindy is smaller so no-way will she be able to climb out and hurt herself.”

Stephanie walks over to the crib. “You both did a great job, thank you. You will both have to be real quite after I lay the baby down okay?” Stephanie says as she picks me up and carries me easily over to the crib, and then lifts the side up securing me inside.

“Here ya go Stephanie don’t forget the baby's bottle hehehe.” Mary giggles. “In case she gets thirsty when she wakes up.”

Mary takes the almost empty bottle over too her twin sister. “Did you hear that Mary? I think she just farted in her new crib.” Stephanie says. “I just changed her before you brought her bottle up so she should be okay.”

“Yea that fart sounded kind of juicy too Mary.” The look on Mary's face should have told them that something was up because Mary was smiling from ear to ear as her and Stephanie left the little girls alone to play Barbie's.

Before they even left the room Amber and Miley, where already up on the bed under the covers playing Barbie's.

The end of part 11

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when we get feedback from our stories.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is much better...

...than your previous stories but you still need to learn the difference between 'then' and 'than'.