Jihad 10.02

Printer-friendly version

Jihad
10.2 Iran
by Red MacDonald
Copyright © 2013 Red MacDonald
All Rights Reserved.

The Faithful, North African and Middle Eastern Islamic nations, are plotting to seize the oil resources of the Middle East. By controlling the earth's oil and its major trade routes, they plan to bring the world to its knees. Then, when the entire world is kneeling, the Faithful of Allah will read to them from the Koran, preaching the message of Islam, the True Faith. The Faithful will stop at nothing to achieve their goal. But how far will they go? And how many lives will it cost?

Middle East-5x75.jpg

10 Finale

10.2 Iran

* * * * *

10.2.1 Revolutionary Council

"What have you done? This was not what we voted for. We voted to use gas attacks in the field against the Americans and the Jews," Ayatollah Rafsanadi Rashamani screamed. "You have brought them down upon us. Surrender while we still can!"

Ayatollah Hammedyanni gravely watched his political enemy wring his hands. Rashamani had so little faith. Allah would protect them. He would not let the Americans bomb them. That would destroy His people, His Faithful, the True Followers of Islam. Calmly, he reproached his adversary, "What shall they do? They have lost three of their cities and will lose more if they continue. They know that, so they will not attack us."

"How can you say that?" Rashamani retorted, incredulously. "The entire history of America is that of a vengeful warrior race that will fight to the death."

"They are weak," Hammedyanni replied with authority, "and the Jews will not let them. They would lose everything."

"Like the Jews? They dared to attack, and they did not lose."

"Without America, they will fall. The Jewish bankers will not let Israel fall, and they will not let American be destroyed."

"Surrender now! Surrender while we still have a chance!"

Ayatollah Hammedyanni was about to answer when a huge explosion knocked him down. Portions of the roof of the Imperial Palace fell in upon the Council, and two of their number was injured. With help from the guards, Hammedyanni and the Council were able to find their way out of the building, into a scene of devastation.

The Americans had dropped four large bombs precisely at the four corners of the Palace. Each was close enough to cause damage, but none were close enough to destroy the building itself.

As Hammedyanni looked at the awesome scene around him a rain of paper fell from the skies. A soldier grabbed one as it fluttered by and handed it to Hammedyanni. By the light of the fires still burning, he read:

Greetings, from the United States of America!

Surrender immediately!

If you do not, two cities will die!

One more city will die every day until you surrender completely and unconditionally.

This is your only warning.

Have a nice day!

"You see?" said Hammedyanni, "They threaten, but they will do nothing."

"No!" Ayatollah Rashamani wailed, "Don't you see? They will lay waste to our entire country!"

"Allah is merciful, and He will protect us."

Only later, would they discover that similar events had occurred in Baghdad, Tripoli, Tunis and Algiers. They had been warned.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hardliners vs Moderates

Hammedyanni is a stereotypical hardliner. I'm betting that he will escalate.

Be interesting to see what the politicians and bureaucrats in Foggy Bottom are thinking regarding the nukes and the possibility of more of them being hidden elsewhere.

Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah=same god with 3 different faces.
God of the Jews=stern, strict, unforgiving
God of the Christians=kinder, gentler
God of the Muslims=fierce, cruel, strict, unforgiving, vengeful

Glad I'm not of these 3 faiths.

By Morgonas Tears

These people are crazy. They would lay waste to all life on Gaia with weapons of atomic total destruction. Just to settle a score that the leaders could solve on the field of honor with swards between the two of them not the 3 billion that could die other wise.

Misha
Nova

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

Crazy?

No, they're not crazy, and that's the problem.

They are believers. They shun all facts, all opposing opinions, all information because they believe that they already have all the knowledge, skills and abilities needed. They believe that their gods have provided everything needed to succeed in their endeavors. Further, they believe that their words are those of their god, spoken through them as though they were prophets speaking Truth.

I think that it will become obvious to the casual observer that they are not gods, prophets or even well informed citizens of the world.

The problem is that they are absolutists. To them, their belief, their god, their whatever is omniscient, omnipresent, and all powerful. Thus it is that they are doomed.

Red MacDonald

I think I missed something

Hammedyanni said the US lost three cities. There were four bombs. New York and San Francisco were bombed. What other city and where are the other two bombs shipped and the other two made? I guess the answers will come later. Yes?

Much Love,

Valerie R

San Fran earthquake

The San Fran bomb set off an earthquake that extended all the way down to LA and caused massive damage there too.