Jihad 10.03

Printer-friendly version

Jihad
10.3 Tunis
by Red MacDonald
Copyright © 2013 Red MacDonald
All Rights Reserved.

The Faithful, North African and Middle Eastern Islamic nations, are plotting to seize the oil resources of the Middle East. By controlling the earth's oil and its major trade routes, they plan to bring the world to its knees. Then, when the entire world is kneeling, the Faithful of Allah will read to them from the Koran, preaching the message of Islam, the True Faith. The Faithful will stop at nothing to achieve their goal. But how far will they go? And how many lives will it cost?

Strait of Sicily-5x50.jpg

10 Finale

10.3 Tunis

* * * * *

10.3.1 Council of the Faithful

The Council of the Faithful met in emergency session. Imam Abdul Khalil Kamsanni sat cloistered with his friend, Imam Hammad Hassan and his friend's son, Imam Gamel Hassan. In this matter, the rest of the Council was merely spectators, as the three discussed aloud their options.

Imam Kamsanni informed them, "I have spoken with Teheran, and they do not seem concerned. Ayatollah Hammedyanni has assured me that the Americans will not attack us with nuclear weapons. He also says that he has two more weapons in America, and two more in transit to their shores. He has stated that if the Americans use such weapons against us, he will continue to use his against them. In such a test of wills, the Americans are always to be found wanting."

The elder Imam Hassan nodded in agreement, but the younger seemed distressed. "Father, uncle, answer this for me. Who used these weapons first in all of history?"

"The Americans, of course."

"Then, why do you think that they will not use them again?"

"Because, when they used them, nobody could retaliate against them. They were free to do as they would, without hinder or let."

"Yes, Father, but now such weapons have been used against them. The Americans used these weapons to end what they believed was an unjust war. The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was terrible mistake. Instead of suing for peace, the Americans fought a war of extermination. Now, they have been attacked by a terror weapon after they denied that they would use such a thing. They will feel betrayed and will behave as though this were a dishonorable act. Our country will be destroyed just as Japan was destroyed, and we will be forced to surrender unconditionally or die."

"Then, we will die, my son, and sit at the right hand of Allah."

"But, Father, will the people and the army die with us, or will they be the instrument of our deaths?"

The three of them turned towards Ahab Dingjatha, the Minister of the Interior and Chief of the Secret Police. "Dingjatha, how do you answer the young Imam?"

The Minister considered his response. "You call me Dingjatha, do you? You do not use my title or accord me any respect.

"Of course, the Americans will attack. They will obliterate us! But none of you have the slightest idea of their power. As we sit and deliberate, hundreds of planes are being armed. Dozens of missile submarines are retargeting their ballistic missiles. Aircraft carriers approach our shores with hundreds of aircraft we can not even detect, each of which can destroy a city with a single bomb.

"But of all of us, I am the only one prepared for such an eventuality. I will retire to my special place, built so many years ago for just this eventuality. As the sole surviving member of the Council, I will emerge to negotiate with them. Then, I shall name my price and rule this country. It will be mine, and you will all be dead in the holocaust."

Aloud, he ventured, "The Americans are a proud people, but pride does not win victories. If faced with sufficient adversity, the Americans will withdraw and seek a better opportunity to carry out their aims. I warn you, however, that they can be pushed too far. If that happens, then they will act, but, even then, they seldom carry out the full measure of their threat."

"There, young nephew," Kamsanni beamed, "the Minister has spoken upon a subject with which he is most enlightened. We will act in a conciliatory manner, while proceeding upon our present course of action.

"Our ambassador in Indonesia will confer with the American ambassador. We will deplore the acts taken by our Iranian brothers and deny any complicity in them. However, we will defend our right to settle our disputes with our neighbors as matters of the internal affairs of this government. That, in turn, will lead to discussions, which will allow us to carry out our aims in spite of their threats."

up
55 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos