The Fall of Condor Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Former superhero Francisca Verdugo recalls how she was captured and transformed from a young man to a sexy woman, and how to the world the hero Condor disappeared and is presumed K.I.A.


My head was pounding. It was not like a hangover, this felt different. My whole body ached. I tried to sit on the bed and was startled to find my wrist and ankles secured by metal restrains, built into the bed or slab. I remembered then, the ambush.

I lifted my head and noticed that my belt, boots and gauntlets were removed, but I was still wearing my costume. This was odd. I had fought Hawker Hunter many times, and she always tried hard to kill me. Capturing made no sense. Unless she planned to torture me, I realized with horror.

I had to find a way to escape, so I began looking around the room. It seemed small, but there were many hints of hi-tech equipment. One of those consoles probably controlled the restrains, so no luck there.

The door opened at that moment, right behind me. I could hear the heavy steps of the power armor, and behind that the distinctive click of someone wearing high heels.

"I see that you are finally awake. Good. I have been waiting to tell you exactly how I'll make you pay for humiliating and killing my father"

Hawker Hunter stood in front me, wearing her full armor that completely covered her body. I was damn sure she was smiling under her helmet.

"It is not my fault he had a heart attack while fighting me... He could have surrendered... and I tried to take him to the Hospital, it was too late"

I saw her tense for a moment but then she surprised me by laughing.

"You can claim any excuse you want, but nothing will save you. So far I have not been able to kill you, but then I realized that killing you was just too quick... too easy on you. No, what I really want is to destroy you, to make every single moment of your life a living hell. And that is exactly what will happen."

I watched her walk from side to side of the room and then click something on her left gauntlet. The bed started moving, lifting the side where my head was and lowering the one with my legs, until it stopped, close to 75 degrees.

"The solution is quite simple, really. Thanks to my new... associate, I have exactly what I need." She moved closer to me and grabbed my chin with her armored hand. "You will become a she-male bimbo whore, quite ready to please anyone in front of you, but the most important part of this... deep down, you will still be the same man you are now, and completely unable to tell anyone about it, or fight what will happen to you. Maybe I'll hire you so you can entertain my troops. I can even record it"

"You are insane. How do you think you can do that? You are just projecting your own insecuri..." The backhand almost made me pass out. The pain was intense and it made me feel very dizzy. The coppery taste of my own blood filled my mouth as I checked with my tongue. Luckily no broken teeth.

Then the second person came into view. The first thing I saw were her latex boots, smooth, black and reaching to the middle of her thighs. Below them there was a dark red latex catsuit, a very tight black corset framing her waist and finally long black gloves. A black mask covered her face and her long dark hair was arranged in a high pony tail. The Dominatrix. Despite being just a couple of years from reaching half a century she was still in great shape.

She stood in front of me and shook her head, gently caressing my face where Hawker Hunter had struck.

"There is no need for such acts... partner" She briefly turned to look at Hawker Hunter and then looked back at me. "Now you, my dear. You can fight this as much as you want, but I'm very good at psychic surgery. I can remake your personality in any way I want. And for your body? I have the perfect treatment to... improve you. You will soon have a body to die for, my dear girl"

At that moment I became really scared. This woman could get inside my mind and do as she pleased, turn me into her puppet if she wanted. Sure my training would let me resist for a while, but I had no idea how much time I'd be in her clutches, and I knew it was just a matter of time.

"You... you can't do that... you... you are retired... I... I don't want to be a woman..."

Hawker Hunter pushed The Dominatrix aside and stood right in front of me "You will never be a woman, idiot... just a she-male slut!" As she said that I noticed a flare of anger in the other woman's eyes. There was some tension between them, but I honestly didn't have a clue on how to use that to my advantage or to escape.

The Dominatrix put a hand over Hunter's shoulder and spoke firmly "I'll explain to our subject here what HER future holds. As we agreed, you will let me work on this and not interfere."

Hawker Hunter turned slowly to regard the latex-clad woman challenging her. "Three months for the first results... or our deal is off." Then she headed to the door and left us alone.

"Let's see what we have to work with." I looked at the woman in front of me as she uttered those words and began to examine me, looking intently at my body. "Average build... on the slender side too, good. It will make the process far easier. The waist will need some corset training but it is a good start, yes. And finally your features... hmmm, yes, I don't think you'll need too much surgery, the hormones will be more than enough. Still... I'm not writing off any possible retouch to make you as beautiful as possible."

"Why.... why are you doing this?"

She looked into my eyes for a long time. I almost thought they looked a bit sad. "Because I have to. Her crude methods would have probably killed you during the transformation. I'm going to make sure that you will survive and be as perfect as possible. In a way, I'm saving your life, girl... remember that."

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The plot thickens!

Poor Condor is in for quite a ride, it seems. Looking forward to reading more =D

*hugs*

Oh thank you! :)

And you may know a bit more than anyone else here :P

Hawker Hunter

is irrational and possibly outright insane. The Dominatrix's powers are scary as hell, but it appears that her process is mostly simply advanced medicine. A very unwanted partial transition seems to be Hawker Hunter's aim. I'm pretty sure I would've preferred death instead of being trapped in my own mutilated body. We'll just have to see just how 'kind' The Dominatrix really is following the 'surgery.'
hugs
Grover

Thank you

She most certainly is quite... unhinged. Fun fact. Hawker Hunter is the name of the planes that bombed La Moneda Palace during the September 11, 1973 coup de etat in Chile.

Dominatrix is scary, but there is a lot more to write about her and her motives.

Sadly you'll have to put with my slow writing to find out!

"I'm pretty sure I would've preferred death instead of being trapped in my own mutilated body." Exactly what Condor would think... or I think...

Scariness

Dominatrix is scary mainly because of the *potential* uses of her powers.
Hawker is scary for several reasons, why she has the name she chose, her family background...ah, spoilers... And, the creepiest part of her is that her background is based on events that really happened.

Hawker is, by far, the most frightening of the two.

Interesting goings on.

As previously mentioned by Grover, Hawker Hunter seems to be definitely unhinged and swinging in a wind only she can feel. I wonder what her deal with Dominatrix is and how it was reached since there is clearly tension between the two of them. Also, is Dominatrix's seeming kindness really kind at all? She is still going to transform Condor even if she does seem to be sane as opposed to her 'partner'. Time will tell.

Maggie

Thank you

I'm glad I was able to convey the tension between those two.

As for Dominatrix and her kindness... well... you'll have to wait a bit more :)

Hope this first attempt at writing is proving enjoyable... I'm just a nervous mess