Jihad 10.05

Printer-friendly version

Jihad
10.5 Iran
by Red MacDonald
Copyright © 2013 Red MacDonald
All Rights Reserved.

The Faithful, North African and Middle Eastern Islamic nations, are plotting to seize the oil resources of the Middle East. By controlling the earth's oil and its major trade routes, they plan to bring the world to its knees. Then, when the entire world is kneeling, the Faithful of Allah will read to them from the Koran, preaching the message of Islam, the True Faith. The Faithful will stop at nothing to achieve their goal. But how far will they go? And how many lives will it cost?

Middle East-5x75.jpg

10 Finale

10.5 Iran

* * * * *

10.5.1 Revolutionary Council

Ayatollah Rafsanadi Rashamani pleaded with the Revolutionary Council, "Do you not see what is before your eyes? Ayatollah Hammedyanni told us that the Americans would not dare to use their nuclear weapons. He told us Allah would protect us. He was wrong!

"The Americans destroyed the entire Ninth United Islamic Army with one nuclear weapon!

"They have nuclear weapons. They have used them. They will continue to use them. We are doomed!

"I urge you, I beg of you, I implore you to sue for peace. We have no options left to us."

Ayatollah Hammedyanni rose in anger, "Of course, we have options. We always have options. As long as Allah exists, we have options.

"The Americans do not believe that we have options, but we do. If it is to be a war of total destruction, they can not win. We have already destroyed three of their cities, and we can destroy many more. They do not believe that we can do this. We shall show them. This war will end tonight!"

The Ayatollah was wrong. The war would end the following night.

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I need more!

I need more!

Life would suck if it weren't so entertaining sometimes.