The Fall of Condor Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Former superhero Francisca Verdugo recalls how she was captured and transformed from a young man to a sexy woman, and how to the world the hero Condor disappeared and is presumed K.I.A.


Of course the cell was bright pink. Subtlety was not one of Hawker Hunter's virtues, if she even had one. After our first meeting I was moved by her thugs - more like paramilitary unit - and her robots to this cell. At least I was allowed the dignity of my uniform.

The cell had a surprisingly comfortable bed, a vanity desk and a private bathroom. This was not Nicole's style. Dominatrix may have specified a few things. I just sat alone in bed, waiting for my captors. The soldiers would not be a problem, but the blasted robots - There was no way for me to take them without my shield, so I was forced to bide my time.

At that moment The Dominatrix came into the room and frowned, clearly displeased by the bright pink decoration, a frustrated groan escaping her lips. Then I noticed there was another woman behind her. A 6 foot something tall blonde, dressed as a chauffeur, with a black hat, long hair in a braided pony tail, and a tight black uniform. Her mini skirt displayed her wonderful legs. It was obvious that she was more than a chauffeur; she was also a bodyguard. Probably super powered.

The Dominatrix looked at me, taking some deep breaths to calm herself. "Well girl, here is where your journey begins." She made a gesture towards her companion, lifting her right hand and directing her towards the vanity.

The chauffeur moved, carrying an unusually big suitcase. She silently set it over the desk and then opened it; cold streams came from it as it revealed the interior. Many vials and a special syringe pistol, all properly refrigerated. She then turned to me and crossed her arms.

I remained silent, just glaring at them. My mind was trying to come up with as many possible escape plans as possible, and then discarded them when the obvious flaws became evident.

"I know you are thinking about escaping, girl. Please don't even try it. Chloe here is very fast and strong. Not to mention I can just get in your head and shut your motor control off, leaving you paralyzed, like a very conscious and helpless statue."

God, I hated psychics. I hated being helpless. I just nodded to her words. Yes, she was right, and the smug smile on the chauffeur girl, told me I made the right decision by waiting.

"Now, strip. You won't need that uniform again. Your new clothes will be provided as you show more progress." The Dominatrix paused, looking at the room. "But I'll provide them myself, my... colleague seems to have a lack of taste, but we'll have to do with what we have... for now."

I hesitated, obviously. Not just because I was going to be naked in front of two of my captors, but about exposing my face. It seemed quite silly at the time, worrying about my secret identity when they were about to completely destroy and change it.

I stood up and took what remained of my costume off. Despite all that was happening and what was about to happen, I kept a defiant look. Still they both appeared to miss that and just nodded in approval.

"Good girl, you'll learn that cooperating will make things better for you, maybe even pleasurable in due time." The latex clad woman gave a nod to her bodyguard, and the tall blond woman prepared the vials with the syringe.

"You will get the first dose of the special feminization process. Since you have no powers to interfere with it, things should work really fast. Let me give you a rundown, so you'll know what to expect."

She walked around me, looking at my body, and towering over me. She was taller than me, and her high heels gave her an edge. Still not as tall as her bodyguard.

"Your skin will soften, all these scars on your upper arms, and your back will fade. Your skin will be unmarred. In a week or so you should expect to see some breast growth as well. Eventually your body will stop producing and reacting to male hormones, and will start producing female ones."

"Why the fuck are you telling me this? Getting some kind of perverted high by describing what you are going to do to me? Or maybe just trying to scare me?"

The chauffeur, Chloe, tensed and took a step towards me, just as The Dominatrix stood in front of me.

"No my dear, I'm telling you because I expect your cooperation. I want you to participate in this process enthusiastically. It would be really easy for me to just bypass your mental defenses. Quite good ones I may add, but lacking against me. I could just make you a puppet, permanently craving for someone's commands. But what would be the fun in that?"

"Why would you care? You'll turn me into a bimbo in the end anyway... might as well do it now, and get this over with." It was a lost battle, and I knew it. My surrender or not would not change the outcome, so I might as well end the charade on my terms.

Chloe moved closer and grabbed my right wrist using one of her hands. The steel like grip confirmed that she was super strong. She then moved to grab my left wrist and held both my hands behind my back. "You should show a little more respect towards Mistress, girl. She is giving you options. She did not have to force me to become hers. And if you cooperate, you may find that your future is not as bad as..." there was a long pause and the tall woman took a deep breath "...her partner desires."

"Respect? You are going to destroy my life just because that psycho wants to punish me for something I didn't do, and you want me to show respect?" I couldn't stand it anymore so I shifted the weight of my body and made Chloe trip and fall forward. Instead of angry she just laughed and squeezed her hand, making the grip quite painful.

"You still have fighting spirit in you. That's good, girl... but you need to learn which battles are worth fighting." As she said this I felt how she easily lifted my body with only one hand. Stupid. It was a stupid move trying to escape from her. Maybe with my shield and gauntlets I could tire her and even stun her. Bare handed... naked? That was stupid, letting my desperation get the best out of me.

***

The Dominatrix gave a nod to Chloe and I felt the sting of the syringe gun on my right arm. It was done. My body was going to start changing soon.

"See dear? That wasn't so bad. Now we can't keep you naked. Chloe, please help our girl here with her first corset."

No hope, no way to physically overpower Chloe. And then Dominatrix. Her powers and capabilities were well documented twenty years ago, and they said it would only grow stronger as time and experience were on her side. But she was not directly using them. Why? There was something in this whole picture I was missing.

Chloe stood behind me and wrapped a shiny purple corset around my waist and then began to lace it. I was looking down as my waist got squeezed and given me a more feminine appearance. I noticed that the corset had some garter belts hanging down. Still it all looked quite silly on my flat chest.

"It is great that you keep your body hairless, girl. That tight suit right?" Chloe asked and I just nodded. It was hard to breath as she kept squeezing the corset.

Dominatrix was just standing in front of us, observing. Then she moved close to me, handing me some pink silky panties. I slid the panties over my legs, without protesting. It was just some clothes item, nothing more. I would not let a piece of fabric have any effect on me.

"I'm glad you are being more cooperative now. It would be a shame to use harsher methods. You may ask whatever you want, girl."

"How did you acquire this 'special treatment' as you call it? You were not known for performing physical changes."

I saw her smile at that. It was hard to tell with her latex mask on, but it seemed pleased.

"Very perceptive. It was developed for Chloe."

I felt Chloe's grip on my corseted waist tighten. "My body is impervious to all types of damage... or attempts at alteration. Made regular HRT useless with me. Thankfully this treatment worked quite nicely."

With that, Chloe kneeled behind me and guided me to lift my left leg as she slid a pink hose, securing it at the top with the garter clips from the corset and then repeated the same action on my right leg. They felt kind of nice over my legs, I must admit, but still made me feel silly and uneasy.

_____________________________________________________________________

Notes:

Not entirely satisfied with the chapter, but it is needed to set the stage for the upcoming ones.

Many thanks to Minikisa for her support and editing, and to those reading my first story.

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So Chloe

is likely the reason why Dominatrix retired, but while she had threatened to use her powers she hasn't yet. Is she bluffing? And what is this deal that's making her go along with this at all given how psycho her 'partner' is? I'm thinking this is lot more complicated than it looks.
hugs
Grover

Not having...

Looked at the following chapters, I'm guessing that the Dominatrix's cooperation in this is coerced. The missing girls mentioned in the beginning...I'm betting they are hostages being used against the Dominatrix in some way, so while she's going to follow the letter of the agreement, she's going to make things as easy as she can get away with for the hero until such a time as she can safely turn the tables on the Hawk Hunter. Just my guess at this point. XD