Of Heroes And Villains Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version
Of Heroes And Villains

In which a superhero meets his match, masks are uncovered and a mad scientist just tries to get some mad science-ing done without getting distracted by the antics of her magical minion.



He was late.

Diane paced the length of the spacious room, glancing at the heavy oak door with irritation. The bedroom was lavish and opulent, located in one of Paragon’s premier luxury hotels, paid for with her hard-stolen money. She’d spared no expense – the king-sized bed was soft as a cloud, the room tastefully decorated in luscious gold and red, and best of all, soundproof walls. Above all, she had paid for discretion.

And he had the audacity to be late.

Diane did not get stood up. That was just not something that happened to her, ever, and a reality where such a thing was happening was a reality she refused to live in.

She agitatedly pulled at her racy transparent gown as if it needed adjusting, which it didn’t, because she’d been fussing over it for well over 20 minutes. Diane was dressed for seduction – precariously balanced on dangerously high stilettos, her long legs encased in stockings and her ample cleavage just about spilling out of her corset, decorated with a delicate floral pattern.

And he wasn’t here to appreciate it.

She would make him rue the day he thought he could get her hopes up. There would be hell to pay. There would be fire and brimstone and then there would be–

There was a knock at the door.

Diane froze and then, in a maneuver that was severely lacking in dignity, ran to open it. She yanked the door with far more force than appropriate for the cool seductress she’d planned on being.

Icy blue eyes met hers.

Her breath left her.

He’d come wearing civilian clothing; plain, yet clearly expensive jeans and a dark shirt that hugged his lean muscles.

No mask.

She licked her suddenly dry lips and saw his gaze drop to her mouth.

He was devastatingly handsome. His high cheekbones were to die for, his striking eyes framed by long lashes. His features were sharply angled yet delicate, a dark shadow running along his jawline.

Diane reached out without quite realizing it, gently resting her palm on his cheek. His eyelids drooped and he leaned into her touch, prompting her heart to beat in a most inappropriate manner.

She couldn’t feel a hint of stubble, meaning he was freshly shaved. Black hair and pale skin combined to form what was likely a permanent impression of a 5 o’clock shadow. He must hate that, she realized dimly.

“Kara,” she whispered, and his gaze snapped up.

And then he slammed into her, his hot mouth seeking hers as he shoved her against the door. Diane’s tongue met his eagerly, her hand moving entirely without permission to grab his ass. Her thorns dug in without breaking skin, drawing him closer; every inch of space between them was an inch too much.

“Diane,” he groaned against her lips, and she shivered at the desperate need lacing his voice. His rough hand buried itself in her hair, grabbing her by the nape of her neck. That wicked tongue of his was doing things that virtuous, upstanding heroes had no business even knowing.

Electricity seemed to prick at her skin, heat curling in her insides. “More,” she demanded in a moan, and he obeyed, teasing her tongue and exploring her mouth before claiming it fully as his own.

Her free hand traveled up his back, feeling his tense muscles shift beneath her skin. She wrapped her arm around his neck. In return he thrust his erection against her as if he couldn’t help himself, and then seemed to be willing himself not to do it again.

“Want you,” he grated with all his usual bluntness, yet the intensity of the simple statement made her knees grow weak. She hopped up, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist and he made a choked noise of approval, supporting her weight effortlessly.

So strong.

“Close the door,” she whispered in his ear. He pushed away from the frame and slammed the wooden door shut with a kick.

So obedient.

And all hers.

“The bed,” she breathed, tearing herself away from his mouth to press her lips to his jaw, leaving a trail of hot kisses her in way. She was dimly aware of inky blackness enveloping them, but all she cared about was the delicious body pressing up against her, her skin tingling with awareness of Kara.

Never had she wanted someone this badly.

“You were late,” she said, raking her sharp fingernails along his back, but that only seemed to drive him wilder. He bucked against her with a suppressed groan.

“I was thinking.” His voice was muffled as he pressed another hot kiss against her collarbone before tenderly dropping her down on the bed. She unfurled her legs from his waist, burrowing into the soft blankets as she raised her hands above her head. He swallowed thickly, breathing heavily as he watched her chest rise and fall.

“Well, stop it,” she ordered. The bastard had the nerve to chuckle, so she snapped, “You made me think you weren’t coming,”

He looked to her quizzically. “And that bothered you?”

Diane gave him the glare a question as ridiculous as that deserved.

And then he smiled, his face lighting up with happiness. Her heart just about imploded at the sight, forgetting that its primary function was to keep beating.

So she yanked at his hand and pulled him to tumble atop of her, kissing him deeply while her free hand strayed low to the zipper of his jeans, fumbling with it. He grew rigid.

“Stop thinking,” she groaned against his mouth, tongue darting out, but he just grew more and more unresponsive. No no no, if he had some fucking attack of hero guilt now, she would take a page from Amelia’s book and burn everything to the ground. “Kara,” she whimpered, and he flinched. She drew back to look at him. “Please. I need you.”

He was holding himself completely still, suspended above her, his breaths harsh. His eyes were screwed shut. “I…” His lips were forming words, but no sound was escaping them. “Not like…”

Oh.

Comprehension dawned, and she pressed a tender kiss to his lips, reaching out to gently stroke his hair. “My mistake,” she whispered apologetically. Then she pushed at his shoulder, meeting no resistance at all as he rolled over and let her straddle him.

He relaxed and gazed up at her, lips slowly curling into an adoring smile.

“You are beautiful, Kara,” she told him, because it was true. He closed his eyes and gently rocked his hip. Her eyelids fluttered as the hard bulge rubbed against her utterly drenched thong.

She adjusted her position, once more reaching for his pants. He opened his icy eyes and watched her intently, breaths growing shallower with excitement. Diane grinned as red panties came to light. She peeled away the jeans as if she was unwrapping the world’s best Christmas present. She lovingly stroked him through the silky fabric and he whimpered, his head falling back on the pillow. Then he raised it again, staring hard at her hands on his pantie clad cock, as if he was committing the sight to memory.

“Red again,” she observed approvingly. “Your favorite color?”

“Your eyes,” he said simply, and she bit her lip. His quiet intensity was getting under her skin like no amount of smooth compliments had ever managed before.

“You already have me in bed,” she said with a shaky laugh. “No need to keep up the flattery.”

He met her gaze. “I wouldn’t say it if it wasn’t true.”

Sincerity like that should be illegal.

Diane broke the eye contact and focused on her hands again, her heart performing a little jittery dance. Evidently it was malfunctioning today. She licked her lips and tugged away the silk, revealing Kara’s hard cock, straining toward her slim fingers as if seeking their touch.

Wet. She was so fucking wet.

A vine slithered up to them, offering a condom, and she impatiently ripped the wrapping apart.

There was an ache inside her, begging to be filled, growing with every second she delayed. Diane shifted her weight, lining up Kara’s cock to her slick entrance. She met Kara’s eyes and he smiled at her and oh god, it wasn’t supposed to be like this, not this intense, just lighthearted fun.

She thrust her hip and then she could feel Kara slip inside her, filling the empty ache. Her body stretched to accommodate him easily, drawing Kara in deeper, deeper…

They fit.

Perfectly.

Diane arched her back, a strangled whimper escaping her throat, faintly aware of Kara’s answering moan. She rocked her hip and made that noise again, an awed mix between Holy shit, that’s Shade’s dick inside me and more please.

Kara reached out, his long fingers curling around her breasts, squeezing eagerly. Her back, impossibly, arched further, her body begging for more of his touch. She rocked her hips again, and again, losing herself in sensation.

“Diane.” His voice was rough, on the edge, yet filled with such yearning. She whimpered and accelerated her pace, and so did he, their bodies slamming together until there was only need and want and them.

“Diane!” He called for her and she answered with a cry of her own, her gaze meeting Kara’s beautiful eyes, looking like the sunny sky she loved so much.

Ecstasy washed over her.

up
150 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Love!!

I LOVE this story!!!

*smiles*

I'm glad to hear that!

Hm... I'm suspecting that due

Hm... I'm suspecting that due to proclivities, 'Kara' might end up a shemale. I mean, it's obvious that Diane _really_ likes the phallus, but also likes the idea of Kara existing as well.

Bets that his knees are all better by morning - and he's a bit thinner?


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

I'm guessing it will just be

I'm guessing it will just be a kink story.

Its seems to fit that bill perfectly so far.

*chuckles*

Guess again.

Coming back after *cough* a

Coming back after *cough* a while, I still have to wonder why she bothered with the condom. I doubt she had one in the museum :)


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

whew!

this chapter got a little hot-and-heavy !

DogSig.png

*grins*

Yes, pretty much one of the steamiest chapters of the story.

Lust and love

Tas's picture

Poor Shade is truly smitten (and in love), and that's something I don't think Diane has dealt with before. For Shade, complements and such are not means to an end, simply facts in his own eyes.

-Tas

So glad there's more to come

This story could end at this point and I would be satisfied, but it is even more exhilarating to know that there are more chapters for my pleasure. So crazy, but so much fun. Thanks for the entirely entertaining story, how sad to have missed it until yesterday's search gave me new goodness.

>>> Kay