You Have it All Wrong Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Chrissy feels she needs to face her past and the father that drove her away, before she can begin to face the future.

You Have It All Wrong

By SaraUK

 

Chapter 2

    Chrissy was back at work the following week and everything felt fine, but she was still having some trouble letting go of the past. She loved the life she now had, there was nothing she didn’t love about it. But she felt like there was just something still to do, before she could close the door on her old life.

    Mandy could tell there was something eating away at her. She would see her deep in thought and staring off into space when she didn’t think any one was watching.

    “Chrissy, Chrissy. You feeling alright Sis? You’ve not been yourself now for a couple of days.”

    “I’m not sure Sis. I just feel like I need to do something, but I don’t know what.”

    “I hope you’ve no regrets about the change Sis. There’s no way back now.”

    Chrissy gave Mandy a silly look then said, “Mandy I love who I am now, more than I could ever put into words. But I just have a feeling deep down that I still have something to do.”

    “Does it have anything to do with the phone call the other night with your mother? You’ve seemed a little quiet since then.”

    “I can’t see why it would be that. I’ve been speaking to my mother every week since I left there.”

    “I know that Sis, but you’re a fully blown female now. Maybe you need to go and let your mother see what her new daughter looks like.”

    “I swore I would never go back till HE! Was dead.”

    “I know what you said Chrissy, but maybe part of you wants to let him see who you’ve become. Kind of rub his nose in it a bit, and you get to see your mother. I know you all to well Chrissy, and I know you miss her, and you blame him for it.”

    Chrissy stood thinking about it for a long time, then she let out a sigh and said, “You could be right Mandy, I do feel like he won”

    “From where I’m standing Chrissy, I would say he lost. Big time!” Mandy gave her sister a hug to try and make her feel better.

    Chrissy could see the mirror on the sidewall of the shop and smiled. Mandy was right, if anything, he did her a favour doing what he did.

    “I’ve got an idea Chrissy, why don’t you make an appointment to see Sarah and talk it over with her. I’m sure she could give you some idea of what to do to fix how you feel.”

    “Do you have her number handy Sis?”

    “Yep, I have it in my mobile.” Mandy went to the back of the shop and got her phone and came back to where Chrissy was stood. She scrolled down to the number and hit the dial button and passed the phone to Chrissy.

    She waited for an answer, then she heard a voice say “Hello Sarah Jones office, Maggie speaking. How may I help you?”

    “Hi Maggie, its Chrissy here. Mandy’s friend.”

    “Hi Chrissy, how you been keeping? I heard about your operation. How are you feeling?”

    “I’m doing fine thanks for asking Maggie. How have you been keeping?”

    “Can’t Complain, been a little slow so I am grateful for the chance to chat with someone. Do you want to make an appointment to see Sarah, or did you just call on the off chance that I wanted to chat?”

    “As much as I love chatting with you Maggie, I did want to see if I could get in to see Sarah some time this week?”

    “Let me see what time she has free. Any day suit you best Chrissy?”

    “A Wednesday would be great. Any time to suit her.”

    “You’re lucky then, because she is free all day this Wednesday. If we say ten o’clock, that way I can treat you and Mandy to some lunch after, if you would like that?”

    “That would be great Maggie, I’ll see you Wednesday at ten o’clock. Bye!” Chrissy flipped the phone off, turned to Mandy, and told her what Maggie had said.

    “That would be great Chrissy, I don’t get to chat with Maggie much, other than while you’re in talking to Sarah.”

    “I really like Maggie, but I’ve never got to chat with her very much. But she does make me laugh though when we do. How did you get to know Maggie?”

    Mandy looked a little sad for a couple of seconds then she said, “It was when my mum took me to see Sarah, it was just after David died. She took me to see Sarah straight from the hospital.”

    “She took you to see Sarah just after David died, did she not think you needed some time to take in his loss?”

    “When I say after David died, I mean it was a couple of months after?”

    “Was the loss that great Mandy? What could Sarah do to help you get over his death? I thought it would just take time.”

    Mandy had a pained look on her face, like she just realised that she was about to tell Chrissy something that could hurt the way she felt about her. “Chrissy, I wish I hadn’t said anything, but I guess I should tell you. My mother took me to see Sarah because I tried to kill myself.”

    Chrissy just stood there with her mouth open, not knowing what to say to Mandy. She had all these thoughts going through her head about what would her life have been like if Mandy had killed herself. Then she realised just how selfish that seemed. “I’m sorry to hear that things were that bad for you Mandy, and I am glad you failed.”

    Mandy wouldn’t make eye contact with Chrissy and didn’t know what else to say to her. She was a little surprised when she felt Chrissy hug her. “You’re not disappointed in me then Chrissy?”

    “Why would I be disappointed in you Mandy? I felt like killing myself a lot just after I was beaten by my father. I even found myself stood on a bridge over a motorway more than once. I couldn’t tell you why I never jumped, but I didn’t.”

    “Well, I’m glad you didn’t as well Sis.” Mandy returned the hug that Chrissy was giving her. When they finished the hug, they were both crying so Chrissy locked the shop door and they went and fixed their makeup.

    The rest of the day was a quiet time for Mandy and Chrissy, but they could both tell that they were thinking about the other one, and what would have happened to each of them had the other not come into their lives.

    Becky had dinner ready when they got home that night, she could tell that something had happened that day. Both Chrissy and Mandy were quiet, she hoped they hadn’t had an argument. She waited for Mandy to go up to bed who said she was really tired and wanted to get an early night. She then said, “Chrissy, what has happened between you and Mandy?”

    “We had a talk about some stuff, but I don’t want to say anything because I’m not sure she would want me too.”

    “Is it about me, or something I did? Does she want me to leave Chrissy?”

    “No Becky, it’s nothing like that. I just don’t think it’s my place to say anything.”

    “I thought you loved me Chrissy? But you’re willing to keep stuff from me.”

    “I do love you Becky, but Mandy told me some stuff that I’m not sure she wants any one else to know.”

    Becky got up off the sofa and then stormed out the room saying good night to Chrissy in a way that told her not to follow. Chrissy was shocked at the way Becky had reacted. She really didn’t need the added pressure of Becky being upset with her along with the fact Mandy was having second thoughts about what she had told her. And add to that the feeling deep down about her father and mother. Chrissy just curled up on the sofa and cried herself to sleep.

    She was woken the next morning by Mandy coming into the living room. She walked past Chrissy and opened the curtains, then jumped when she turned to see Chrissy putting her hand up to block the bright morning sun from hitting her right in the face.

    “Oh god Chrissy, I’m so sorry. I had no idea you were down here. Come to think of it, why are you down here?”

    “I upset Becky last night, and she gave me the impression that I wasn’t to follow her to bed, so I slept down here.” Mandy could tell from the red rings and puffiness around the eyes that she had been crying.

    “How could you have upset Becky?”

    “She could tell that something had gone on between you and me yesterday, and wanted to know what it was, but I didn’t think you would want her to know, so I told her I couldn’t say. She got upset and thought I didn’t love her if I could keep a secret from her.”

    “Are you sure that was all you did to upset her Chrissy? It seems a little petty for her to get so upset over something like that.”

    “That was it Mandy, maybe she’s got bored with me and is looking for a reason to leave me.”

    “Don’t be silly Chrissy, I saw the way she looked at you last night and every time you’re together. Let me go and have a word with her, I will tell her myself about yesterday.”

    “Please don’t think you need to tell her just to keep me happy Mandy. I will deal with it if you would much rather not say anything.”

    “Chrissy, I have no problem telling Becky what I did. But I am glad you waited to see if I had a problem with her knowing. I just wish you hadn’t ended up sleeping down here all night. Why didn’t you come and get in my bed with me?”

    “Becky was upset enough as it was. I didn’t want to make her any worse by having her find me in your bed.”

    “Good point, but next time just use one of the other rooms. The beds are all made and it is much better than sleeping down here.”

    “Thanks Mandy, and I am sorry for screwing everything up again”

    “You haven’t done anything wrong Chrissy. I blame Becky for this one.”

    Becky woke up with cramps in her tummy and rolled over to hug Chrissy, but was shocked to find her not there and her side of the bed hadn’t been slept in. Then she remembered the way she spoke to Chrissy last night. She’d been in a bad mood all day and with how her tummy was feeling, she knew it was her time of the month starting. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom and made sure she had a tampon with her and took care of her morning duty as fast as she could so she could go and find Chrissy.

    When she got downstairs the only person down there was Mandy, and she didn’t look too happy with Becky.

    “Morning Mandy. Do you know where Chrissy is?”

    “Yes, she’s taking a shower in my bedroom.”

    “Do you know where she slept last night Mandy, she never came to bed.”

    “She slept on the sofa all night, when she wasn’t crying that is.” Mandy was being very cold towards Becky, and Becky was scared when Mandy showed this side of herself.

    Mandy hadn’t bothered to look up from her paper all the time she had been speaking to Becky, so she didn’t see the tears start to run down her face. She did look though when she heard her snuffle.

    “I’m sorry Mandy, I wasn’t thinking straight last night and I came on this morning which I think is the reason for how I acted towards Chrissy last night.”

    Mandy put the paper down and took a deep breath before saying, “Becky, I can understand how being at that time of the month can get you a little ratty, but the way you treated Chrissy was still out of line. The reason she couldn’t tell you about yesterday was because she thought I should have the say as to whether you should know or not.”

    “I know that Mandy, and I am sorry for the way I acted, I didn’t think she wouldn’t come to bed at all.”

    “She’s having some trouble dealing with bits of her past, so I said she should call Sarah and make an appointment to go and see her and talk it over. This led to Maggie asking her if she would like to go and get lunch after her appointment. Chrissy asked me how I got to know Maggie so well and I ended up telling her that I was a patient of Sarah’s for a couple of months after.” Mandy paused for a couple of seconds, then said, “I tried to kill myself.”

    Becky was speechless, she could see why Chrissy hadn’t said anything last night now.

    “Oh god Mandy, I had no idea. Please forgive me.”

    “You’re asking the wrong person for forgiveness. It’s Chrissy you upset last night.”

    “She must hate me?”

    “Becky she’s heart broken that she upset you, and she thinks you’re looking for a reason to dump her.”

    Becky put her hand to her mouth, in utter shock. “Why would she ever think that?”

    “What we see as a little upset, Chrissy sees as a hole in the road. You knew what she was like when you first met her. You can’t just jump down her throat and expect her to put up with it.”

    Becky looked at the time and she was going to be late for work if she waited any longer. So she had to leave without talking to her.

    “I have to get to work now Mandy, please tell her that I’m sorry and I didn’t mean to upset her.”

    “Becky, this is something you need to sort with Chrissy. If I try and fix it, she may think that you’re still mad and I am doing this to fix the problem. If I was you, I would think about doing something a little special to show her just how much you really love her.”

    “You’re right Mandy, I do need to do something a little special for her. I’ll try calling her later to say sorry, and I will give some thought to doing something special for her.” She looked at her watch and made her way out the door and down the road to the bus stop.

    Mandy finished her toast and tea, then went looking to see what was taking Chrissy so long. She could hear the shower running still, so she poked her head around the door to see what Chrissy was doing. She could make out the shape of Chrissy sitting on the floor of the shower with her head rested on her knees. Mandy slid open the shower door and could tell that she had been crying again.

    “Chrissy, please come out of the shower and get dried off so we can get to Sarah’s.”

    “What’s the point Mandy. Why should I waste her time, I’ll only screw up again.”

    “Chrissy, you’re not a screw up, now get your butt out here now.” Chrissy didn’t want to make Mandy any madder with her, so she got out and let Mandy dry her off. Then she let Mandy give her a hug, which did make her feel better. In that hug Chrissy could feel that Mandy would never leave her.

    “Thanks Mandy, I really needed that hug.”

    “I know you did Sis.”

    “Is Becky still here, or as she gone to work already?”

    “She’s left already, but I did tell her why we were quiet last night. She looked a little upset with herself for what she said to you.”

    Chrissy never answered that and just set about getting ready to go and see Sarah. Mandy helped with the makeup and covered all the signs of crying and lack of sleep. So by the time they left the house, they looked as stunning as always.

    They got into town and parked the car, then made their way to the office block where Sarah was based in plenty of time. Maggie came from behind her desk when she saw them enter the room.”

    “Hi Chrissy, hi Mandy. It’s great to see you both, and looking so good to go with it. Maybe we should cancel doing lunch, I don’t think I look good enough to be seen with you two.”

    “Don’t be modest Maggie, you look just as good as you always do.” Mandy said.

    “Thanks Mandy, you know how to make a girl feel good.”

    “Sarah told me to send you right in Chrissy when you got here.”

    “Thanks Maggie. I’ll chat when I get back.” Chrissy made her way into the other room. Sarah was sat checking some notes she’d made with her last patient, till she saw Chrissy standing in the doorway.

    “Hi Chrissy, how are you feeling today?”

    “I’ve been better Sarah.”

    “Come and take a seat on the sofa and I will make us a cup of tea.” Sarah led Chrissy to the sofa and then went to make a pot of tea in the little kitchen she had just off to one side of her room. When she came back she had a fresh box of tissues and a pot of tea.

    “Now then Chrissy, what can I do for you today?”

    “I’m not to sure really Sarah, I just seem to have a funny feeling deep down. It started the other night when I called my mother.”

    “By mother, do you mean Prue or you real mother?”

    “My real mother. I love calling her and chatting.”

    “And how do you feel about your father?”

    “I don’t.” Chrissy said in a cold hard voice.

    Sarah had a pretty good idea what the problem was, but she knew that Chrissy wasn’t going to like the answer. She let Chrissy talk for an hour and by the end of it she could see the problem.

    “Chrissy, I think you need to go and see your mother and face your father.”

    Chrissy looked like a deer in the head lights of a large truck for a couple of seconds, then said, “Sarah, I can’t go back there and face him, he will really kill me this time.”

    “Chrissy, he won’t. I doubt he will even realise it’s you. But I can see that you need to close that chapter in your life, but you need to face you father to do it. Or you’re going to keep running. It’s like your life stalled that day your father beat you. Now you need to get going again, and the only way you can, is to go back and face your fears. Take Mandy and Becky with you, I’m sure they won’t let anything happen to you.”

    “I know Mandy wouldn’t, but I’m not to sure about Becky. We had an argument last night.”

    “I’m sure you will kiss and make up tonight.” Chrissy never replied to what Sarah said. She just thanked Sarah for taking the time to listen to her.”

    “That’s what I’m here for Chrissy, my door is always open. And just in case you do go and see you mother and father, here is my Mobile. Give me a call and let me know how it went.”

    “Thanks Sarah, I love chatting to you.”

    “I like our little chats very much as well.”

    Chrissy got up to leave and found Maggie and Mandy chatting away. “You feeling any better Chrissy?” Mandy asked with a concerned look on her face.

    Chrissy thought about it for a bit then said, “ I do, for some strange reason.”

    “You ready to go and get something to eat Sis?”

    “Yep, lead the way. Will Sarah be joining us Maggie?” Mandy asked.

    “I’m not too sure, I can asked her if you don’t mind.” Maggie looked at Chrissy to make sure she didn’t mind.

    “That’s a great idea.”

    Maggie buzzed through to Sarah to see if she wanted to join them for lunch. “I’d love to join you for lunch. Just let me finish up these notes and I will be right with you.”

    It only took ten minutes for Sarah to finish up and then she was ready to leave. They all left her office and Maggie locked the door. They made their way to the lift and then to the restaurant down the road. They all made small talk over lunch and had a good time. It was still early by the time they left Maggie and Sarah, to head back to the car.

    “Well what did you talk about with Sarah?”

    “She thinks I need to go and see my mother and face my father.”

    “What do you think about that?”

    “Part of me is really scared, but another part of me would really like to face him. I think it’s the final part of my old life I need to put to rest. I do have a really big thing to ask you Sis.” Chrissy got a worried look on her face.”

    “What is it Sis, you can ask me anything.”

    Chrissy took Mandy by the hand and looked her in the eyes. “I was hoping you would come with me.”

    “Are you kidding Chrissy. Just try and stop me!” Chrissy smiled and then hugged Mandy.

    “Thanks Sis, I really don’t think I could face doing this on my own.”

    “Hon, you will never have to face anything alone again. I will always be here for you.” Chrissy hugged her again and they made their way to the car.

    “Got any idea what you fancy doing Chrissy? Or do you want to go home?”

    “What about going to see a movie? I’ve not been to see a move in a long time, and I think it would be fun.”

    “I like the sound of that, do you have any idea what film you want to see?”

    “I’m not sure what’s playing. Come to think of it, I have no idea where the cinema is.”

    “It’s a good job I’m driving then.” Mandy said with a goofy look on her face. This made Chrissy really laugh.

    Mandy pulled into the car park of the local showcase Cinema and they parked the car. They made their way into the cinema and looked to see what films were on.

    They found a film they both liked. Mandy got the tickets, so Chrissy got a large bucket of popcorn and they made their way in to watch the film. They both nearly forgot to turn off their mobile phones till the trailer before the movie reminded them.

    The movie was really good and they both had a good laugh. It was getting late when they got out of the movie, so they called at a pizza place on the way home. The lights were still on when they got home, but Becky had already gone to bed, so they both went to the kitchen to have a night-cap.

    “Do you want some marshmallows with your drinking chocolate Chrissy?”

    “MMMM, yes please Sis.” Mandy made the drinks and then joined Chrissy at the table. They talked about the movie and what they had to sort out at the shop tomorrow. Once the drinks were gone, both girls made their way upstairs to bed.

    “Mandy, can I borrow a nightgown from you?”

    “Sure, but what’s wrong with yours?”

    “I’m going to sleep in one of the other rooms, and don’t want to wake Becky. She was upset last night, I don’t want to add to it,”

    “I’m sure she’d be glad to see you Chrissy.”

    “I think I’d rather wait till I can talk to her and see if we still have a future together.” Mandy wanted to drag Chrissy into her own bedroom and sit her down with Becky, but she didn’t want to be seen to be taking sides. She went into her room, got a nightgown for Chrissy, and then left her to go to one of the other rooms.

    When Becky had got home from work, she was surprised to find that Chrissy and Mandy weren’t home yet, they were normally here on a Wednesday. She wasn’t sure what to do about dinner, so she gave Chrissy a call on her mobile to see what time they would be home. All she got was some stupid woman saying that the persons mobile you are calling could be turned off. She tried Mandy’s and got the same thing. She was getting a little worried now, but thought that maybe Chrissy just didn’t want to talk to her right now.

    Becky wished she’d taken the day off to talk with Chrissy and clear the air, but she was on thin ice at work as it was. Sales were down and they were looking to let anyone go that wasn’t giving 100%. She knew that was one of the things that made her snappy the night before. She waited for them to come home before starting dinner, but as the night went on she got more and more depressed that they still wasn’t home.

    She fell asleep on the sofa and didn’t hear Chrissy and Mandy come home. She woke just after midnight and took her empty glass into the kitchen. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw the empty cups in the sink.

    She just about ran upstairs to go and hug Chrissy and say sorry for the night before, but when she got to the bedroom there was no Chrissy. She walked across the hall and knocked on Mandy’s door.

    Mandy opened the door expecting to see Chrissy stood there, but was surprised to see Becky there.

    “Hi Becky, is everything okay?”

    “Hi Mandy, is Chrissy in here?” Becky was trying to look around Mandy to see if she was in her room.

    “She’s not here Becky. You can come in and look around if you want.”

    “She did come home with you, didn’t she?” Becky was worried she wasn’t in the house.

    “Yes she came home with me, but she was worried about waking you. So she borrowed a nightgown and decided to sleep in one of the other bedrooms.”

    “Why is she being this way Mandy? All I want to do is hug her, and say how sorry I am.”

    “Becky, you have to understand that Chrissy has never argued with you, she has no idea how to make things right. So she runs away from it. In her mind she thinks you don’t want her any more.”

    “Do you know which room she’s in?” Mandy pointed at the next door down from hers. Becky gave her a hug and went to find her lover.

    Becky was about to knock on the door, but wasn’t sure Chrissy would answer, so she just tried the door. She poked her head around and could see a lump in the middle of the bed. She walked over to it and took a peak in to see if she was asleep yet. Chrissy had her eyes closed, but Becky could see she had been crying. For the first time ever Becky knew what the term heart broken really meant.

    Chrissy was having a bad dream, Becky was really mad at her, but then all of a sudden Becky was kissing her. Chrissy could live with bad dreams like this. She couldn’t get over how real her lips felt against hers. She suddenly realised that this wasn’t a dream, good or bad. Chrissy opened her eyes and saw Becky looking at her, she had a tear in her eye.

    “Hi Chrissy. Why aren’t you sleeping in our bed?”

    “I didn’t want to make you any madder at me. So I thought it best if I keep out your way.”

    “Chrissy, Mandy told me why you couldn’t say anything and I can understand now why you couldn’t tell me.”

    “Then why do you keep calling me Chrissy, and not Lover or baby?” Becky suddenly realised that she had been using her name instead of the normal cute names she would use.

    “Baby, I will always love you. It’s that time of the month, and I wasn’t feeling great last night. I should have said something I know.”

    Chrissy sat up and smiled for the first time since Becky entered the room. She reached up to Becky’s cheek and wiped away a tear that was running down it.

    “So you do love me still then?” Chrissy said in a cute little voice as she struck a pose on the bed.

    Becky smiled and pulled Chrissy to her, then kissed her for the longest time. Then she said, “Now get that cute little butt of yours into our bed.” Chrissy got off the bed and Becky playfully slapped her backside as she went past.

    Mandy was leaning against the doorframe at the entrance to her room when she saw Becky walking up the hallway holding Chrissy’s hand.

    “I take this to mean you got it all sorted out then?” Mandy could tell by the look on Chrissy’s face that everything was okay again. She stood and watched as Becky led her into the bedroom and closed the door, then she went into her own room and closed the door.

    Chrissy sat on the bed with a silly smile on her face as she watched Becky change out of her clothes and into her nightgown. Once she was changed she walked over to where Chrissy was sat and pulled her up into an embrace and kissed her till her knees went weak.

    “I love you Chrissy, more than words could ever say.”

    “I’m sorry Becky for not trusting you. I just got really scared last night. You looked so mad at me, but I loved that kiss.”

    “Don’t you know that the best part about having an argument is the making back up again after.”

    “Maybe we should argue more often if you kiss me like that.” Chrissy said with a grin.

    “Let’s not Chrissy, I will kiss you like that if we don’t. I’m sorry about last night Chrissy, I never meant for you to not come to bed.”

    “If it makes you feel any better, I’ve been trying to think of some way to make it up to you, but all I could think of was to give you a hug and a kiss and say sorry.”

    “I would never feel good about you feeling down. But I did love the way you hugged and kissed me, that was the best present you could ever give me Becky.”

    “MMM, cheap date. I like that.” Becky said with an evil grin on her face.

    Chrissy playfully slapped her on the arm and said, “There is nothing cheap about me, and you know it.”

    “I know your all mine and I plan to never let you go.” She kissed her again.

    They crawled into bed and curled up together. They both felt better as they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

    Mandy was sat drinking a cup of tea the next morning when Chrissy and Becky came into the kitchen.

    “Good morning you two love birds. I must say this is much better than yesterday.”

    “Yes, were both really sorry about that Mandy. But all is fine now, and it won’t happen again.” Chrissy said with her normal heart-melting smile.

    “You’re going to argue, and you will fall out from time to time, but it’s the fact that you can make up again. That will prove how much you love each other.”

    Chrissy and Becky looked at each other then kissed. “We had a lot of fun making up last night.” Becky said.

    “I’m sure you did, but do you think we could sort out some breakfast, or you’re going to be late for work Becky.” Becky looked at the clock, she hadn’t realised just how late the time was.

    “I’ll have to skip breakfast or I’ll be late for work.”

    “Becky you’re not going to leave this house without having some breakfast.” Chrissy said in a firm voice.

    “Becky, stop for breakfast and we will drop you off before we head to the shop ourselves. That way you won’t be late and you get to eat as well.”

    “I don’t want to put you out Mandy.”

    “You’re not putting me out Becky. Do you realise how worried Chrissy would be if she let you leave without having any breakfast.”

    Chrissy started nodding. “She’s right Becky, I would be worried about you. I know how often you skip lunch while you’re at work.”

    “Well I’d better have some breakfast then, the last thing I want is to worry my baby.” She hugged and kissed her some more.

    “Becky, you have to let me go, or you will never get any breakfast, never mind getting to work.” Chrissy said as she dragged herself away from Becky, so she could make some breakfast for them all.

    “You two okay with egg on toast?” Chrissy asked.

    “Sounds good to me Sis.”

    “Anything cooked by you will do for me lover.”

    “So I can just give you a couple of slices of toast then.”

    “NO! I want some eggs too.” Becky said with a pout.

    Chrissy and Mandy both started to laugh. When they stopped, Chrissy set to work on breakfast so they could all get to work at some point.

    As they drove Becky to work, Chrissy filled her in on what Sara had said the day before, about facing her father. Becky didn’t think it such a good idea at first, but knew that it was something Chrissy may need to do. She knew that she still had nightmares about him beating her.

    “Can we talk about it tonight? I want you both to come with me.”

    “You try and stop us baby. Now give me a kiss before you go.” Chrissy gave her a kiss and they watched her walk off into the shopping centre.

    “You really do love her don’t you?” Mandy said

    “I really do Mandy. I felt so lost yesterday when I thought I’d lost her.”

    “I did think you were over reacting a bit, but you needed to sort it out with Becky, and she needed to learn not to be so mad with you.”

    “She really did make me feel good last night.”

    “I can see that Sis, and I don’t need any of the details.” Chrissy went red in the face and just smiled at her Sis.

    They got to the shop and Chrissy fired up the computer and logged on to see what they had sold since they last checked it on Tuesday. Mandy was making a drink for them both. She started working her way through the Ebay sales and getting the items packed.

    Mandy came back with some drinks and she started to help Chrissy pack the items ready for posting out.

    “We’ve sold a lot of stuff considering it’s the middle of the week.”

    “Must be a lot of girls out there wanting to get lucky this weekend?” Mandy said as she struck a sexy pose.

    Chrissy laughed then said, “Maybe I should take some stuff home for the weekend with Becky.”

    “I don’t think you need to be wearing anything special to get Becky.”

    “I know Sis, but I just love wearing sexy clothes for her.”

    “I know you do, and I’ve seen the way she looks at you when you do. She was ready to rape you the day you wore that nurses outfit.”

    “Maybe I should look into getting some more outfits like that?”

    “No need to Sis, I have a lot of different ones at home you can try out.”

    Chrissy looked surprised to hear this. “Why would you have lots of different outfits Mandy? Is there something about you I don’t know?”

    “Chrissy, there is a lot about me you don’t know, but in time you will. David used to like me to dress in different outfits from time to time. It was fun, but since he died I never felt like wearing them again. So you can have them all.”

    “I’ve got an idea Sis. Why don’t we all dress up tonight and just have some fun? We’re all about the same size, and I know you’d get as much fun out of it as Becky and I would.”

    “I’ll think about it Sis, but it does sound like fun.” She gave Chrissy a hug and they got back to packing the orders.

    Chrissy did a final check on EBay and then shut down the computer and loaded the rear of Mandy’s car up with the parcels while Mandy locked up the shop. They did the post office run and then made their way home.

    Becky wasn’t home yet, so Chrissy made a start on dinner while Mandy went up to take a shower. Chrissy made a mixed salad and put some chicken in the oven to cook and she put some oven chips in. She had her back to the kitchen door when Mandy came in so she didn’t see what she was wearing, but she did hear the sound of heels on the marble floor.

    She turned to say how long it would be till it was all ready, but her words stuck in her throat. She was looking at a policewoman, or more to the point, Mandy dressed as a very sexy policewoman. The dress was very short and made of black PVC, she had on a pair of black fish nets and a pair of knee length boots in black PVC. The only thing Chrissy could do was go “WOW!”

    “Well, well, well. What do we have here then?”

    “Are you going to arrest me officer?”

    “I don’t know, have you been naughty?”

    “I’ve been a very bad Girl Officer.” Chrissy said in a very sultry voice.

    Mandy walked over to Chrissy and turned her around so her back was to her, then she used a set of handcuffs to keep them there.

    “Please officer, I didn’t do it.”

    “You’re out of uniform, there is no greater crime than that young lady.” Mandy led the way to her bedroom and started to take Chrissy’s clothes off.

    “I’m going to un-cuff you now, but I don’t want you to move till I tell you to.”

    Mandy walked into her closet and came back with a maid’s outfit, and a pair of black shoes with very high heels.”

    “I love the outfit Mandy, but I will never be able to walk in those heels Sis.” Mandy gave her a stern look as she walked over to her. Then she said, “I didn’t say the slave could speak, did I?” But before Chrissy could give an answer, Mandy slapped her on the backside twice.

    “Ouch! Mandy, that hurt.”

    “How long is it going to take the slave to learn? Mandy slapped her four more times. But this time, Chrissy kept quiet. She wasn’t sure she liked this side of Mandy. She seemed cold and scary.

    Mandy walked back to where she put the maids outfit and picked it up again and brought it over to where Chrissy was still stood, too scared to move till Mandy said she could. The first thing Mandy handed her was a new set of panties to put on and then a bra. Once she had them on, she handed her a corset in black to match the bra and panties. Mandy turned her around and started to tighten down the laces up the back till she could hardly breathe. She wanted to tell Mandy, but didn’t want another slap on the behind.

    Mandy grabbed the dress and helped Chrissy step into it, it was a very snug fit and it took Mandy a little effort to get it zipped up at the back. The dress had a heart shaped piece at the front that allowed every one to see her cleavage, and zipped all the way up the back. Mandy walked around to the front and started to close the built in choker at the front. The thing that shocked Chrissy was the click, she brought her hand up to her neck and felt a padlock.

    She went to speak, but the look that Mandy gave her stopped her saying a word. The scary part was the fact that the dress had a built in set of panties, so she had no way to go to the bathroom without asking first, but if she spoke Mandy might hit her.

    Mandy bent down and lifted Chrissy’s left foot and placed it in the first shoe, then repeated it in the right shoe. Then she heard that clicking sound again, when she looked down she saw that the shoes had ankle straps that locked on. So she was now stuck in the dress and the shoes.

    She was that shocked by the height and the fact they were locked onto her feet that she never took any notice of Mandy taking her hands and cuffing them behind her back again. It was too late by the time she did.

    Mandy clipped a dog lead to the collar just above the padlock and led her to the full-length mirror. Chrissy did like the image she saw. Her waist was the smallest she had ever seen it. And the heels did make her look very sexy.

    Mandy picked up the lead again and led her out the bedroom and down the hallway to the stairs. Chrissy was worried when she got to the stairs as she had no way to stop herself from falling if she lost her footing, but Mandy had already thought of that and put her arm around her waist to help steady her.

    “Don’t worry my little slave girl, I won’t let you fall and hurt yourself.” Chrissy looked at Mandy and saw that same loving smile she normally had, which did make her feel a little better about this game.

    Once they got to the bottom Mandy led her to the kitchen and then unlocked the handcuffs.

    “You may carry on with cooking now you’re dressed for it slave.” Chrissy went to make sure the chicken was okay and the chips weren’t burnt. It was all cooked just right so she turned it all down low and went to see what Mandy wanted to do about eating.”

    She entered the room and remembered something she saw in a movie, so she walked up to where Mandy was sitting on the sofa. She waited for Mandy to look up from the paper and then she did a curtsy. This made Mandy smile and she gave Chrissy permission to speak.

    “Dinner is ready Mandy, do you want yours now or will you wait for Becky to get home?”

    “First, you should call me Officer Mandy while you’re dressed like that and I’m dressed like this, and second you will refer to Becky as Mistress, or Mistress Becky.”

    “Please forgive me Officer Mandy. I am still learning to be your slave girl.”

    “I’m sure that the punishment will help you to remember.” Chrissy got a shocked look, which is what Mandy wanted to see.

    “Turn around Slave and put your hands behind your back.”

    Chrissy turned around and did as she was told and she found her hands locked behind her back again. But then she was turned around again and Mandy pulled down on the Dog collar till she way lying across Mandy’s lap. She put the lead handle under her boot so Chrissy was stuck lying over her lap.

    Mandy could feel her shaking and knew Chrissy was scared, so she only gave her five playful slaps. Chrissy was relieved to not have any hard slaps, but she really wanted to get up and change now.

    They both heard the front door and knew that Becky was home, so Mandy helped Chrissy to stand and then went to talk with Becky. Just as she was leaving the room, she told Chrissy to stop where she was before she left.

    Mandy found Becky in the hallway taking her coat off, so she had her back to her. When she turned around she just stood there with her mouth open. “Wow Mandy, you look really hot.”

    “If you think I look hot Becky, you should see what Chrissy looks like.”

    “Where is she?”

    “In the living room, waiting for her next command.”

    “What have you got her dressed in Mandy?”

    “Go and take a quick look and see for yourself, but only take a quick look as I need to get you dressed for the part of a Mistress.” Becky went and opened the door to the living room a little bit and peeked in. She saw how Chrissy was dressed and the fact she had her hands behind her back. She closed the door again and went back to Mandy.

    “God she looks good enough to eat Mandy. How did you get her to wear that outfit?”

    “We were talking today at work and she said about buying some more outfits like the nurses one, and I told her that I had a lot of them already as David and I used to play dress up from time to time.”

    “You are a dark horse aren’t you?”

    “Not really, it’s just a little bit of fun, but I think Chrissy is wishing she wasn’t the little slave girl.”

    “What outfit do you have in mind for me then?”

    “I was thinking Mistress, as I told Chrissy to call you Mistress, or Mistress Becky. So are you up for it Mistress Becky?”

    “Yes I am officer Mandy, lead the way.” They both made their way up to Mandy’s room and she got the outfit for the mistress.

    “I’m going to love this Mandy.” She stripped off her clothes and made a start on getting the outfit on that Mandy had given her. She started with the bra and panty set that was with the corset then Mandy helped her with the corset. She didn’t tighten it too tight, as Becky wasn’t used to wearing one. Then she helped her with the dress, which was a little black PCV number with red piping along all the seams. Then she handed her a pair of hold up stockings in black. Once she had them on she gave her a pair of thigh high boots to put on. Once she was dressed Mandy went to the closet for the final piece. When she came back, she was holding a belt with some whips and a couple of gags on it.

    “You do realise that this outfit will scare Chrissy to death, don’t you?”

    “You’ll have a loyal little slave for the night, or until you feel like letting her go back to being Chrissy.”

    “She can change back any time she wants, so what can I do to keep her dressed like that?”

    “She’s locked in to the dress and the shoes. Here are the keys for you to look after from now on.” Mandy then gave Becky a set of keys.

    “You’re so wicked Mandy, but I love the idea.”

    “Oh one last thing, I’ve told her she can’t speak till told she can, and if she did she would be punished.”

    “Have you had to punish her yet?”

    “I’ve given her a couple of playful slaps, but I think some of them were a little on the hard side, so please be very careful not to hurt her.”

    “Trust me Mandy I won’t, but I will have a little fun with her.” They both hugged and then made their way down for Dinner.

    They found Chrissy still standing where Mandy had told her to. Mandy walked in first so Chrissy never saw Becky till Mandy stepped aside, but when she did Chrissy was almost drooling. She wanted to tell Becky how amazing she looked, but knew that she would be punished for saying anything. But with how good Becky looked she thought it would be worth it.

    “Mistress Becky you look amazing.” Becky was trying to not smile as she walked over to where Chrissy was stood.

    “Mistress didn’t give you permission to speak slave.” She took one of the gags off the belt and told Chrissy to open her mouth, when she did Becky put the ball gag in and fastened the strap tight behind her head.

    “That should help you keep quiet Slave. Think yourself lucky that I am hungry and want to eat, or I would have tried a couple of these whips on you.” Becky turned to Mandy and said, “Officer Mandy would you please release her hands so she may serve us our dinner?”

    “Yes I will Mistress Becky.” She stepped forward and turned Chrissy around and then undid the handcuffs and stepped back again so Becky could pick up the lead and walk her to the kitchen.

    Chrissy was really hungry, but knew she couldn’t eat with the gag in, so she only put two plates of food out and took them to the table for Becky and Mandy. Once they had their dinners she stepped back, but was stopped by Mandy who pulled her hands behind her back and cuffed them again.

    Chrissy really didn’t like this game any more, but she couldn’t even say she didn’t. So she just stood and watched them eat until Becky told her to turn and face the wall, as she didn’t want to be watched.

    Chrissy did as she was told, but she was getting scared that it wasn’t a game anymore and this was their plan all along. She felt so helpless and her feet were really hurting now. She was dribbling so much that she could feel it running down between her breasts and it wasn’t nice. She felt the tears start to run down her face and she just wanted to go and cry in her room.

    Mandy and Becky finished their dinner and told Chrissy to clear the table and serve desert. Chrissy backed up to them so they never saw she had been crying. She took the plates and then got some fruit and made a fruit salad and then got the ice cream out and put some on and then took the dishes to the table. They were to busy chatting to see her face and she went back to the sink and started to clean up and do the pots.

    Once they finished their desert Becky said, “Slave you may finish clearing the table now and get all the pots washed and put away.” Chrissy walked back to the table and then took the rest of the pots away and finished washing the pots and then she wiped them and got them all put away.

    Becky and Mandy had left for the living room before Chrissy was finished. Once the pots were done she decided she’d had enough of this game and was taking the gag out when Becky and Mandy came in to see what was taking her so long.

    “Mistress didn’t give you permission to remove the gag!” Chrissy tried to remove the gag even quicker, but Mandy and Becky got her hands behind her back and cuffed again before she could get it off.

    Chrissy started to stamp her feet and lost her balance and almost fell over, but Mandy and Becky caught her. It was at this point they saw that she was really upset and crying.

    Mandy took the cuffs off and Becky took the gag out. Once she was free of the cuffs and the gag was out Chrissy pushed herself away and crawled over to the corner and curled up into a ball.

    “Chrissy, Chrissy, we’re so sorry Baby, we were just having some fun and we took it too far. Please talk to us.”

    Chrissy just sat there shaking a No to the two of them. She wasn’t going to fall for their trick and get punished even more.

    “Mandy what are we going to do? We’ve hurt her.”

    “Don’t panic Becky, I think she’s just in shock.”

    “Let me try something. Slave you may speak freely.”

    Chrissy looked up at them with tears running down her face and said, “Can I be Chrissy again? I don’t want to be a slave any more.”

    Becky unhooked the keys to the shoes and the collar and gave them to Chrissy. Once she had the keys Becky helped her to stand up and led her over to the table and sat her down.

    “Do you want something to eat Chrissy?”

    “Can I please. I’m really hungry.” Becky got some salad and some chicken and put it on a plate. She put it on the table in front of her.

    “Thanks Becky, or is it still Mistress Becky?” Becky looked at Chrissy to see a big grin on her face.

    “You little faker! You were just tricking us, weren’t you?”

    “Yep, but it worked didn’t it.” Becky and Mandy both gave her a hug and then threatened to cuff her again, but they didn’t.

    “You had us really scared Chrissy. We thought you had really lost your mind.”

    “I was scared, but I also trusted you, but I was getting really hungry. I’m sorry for scaring you both, but you did scare me too.”

    “I’m really sorry Chrissy for what I did. I got carried away, and I hurt you.” Mandy said.

    “Mandy, I love you and it was fun playing around, but I didn’t like having to stand and watch you to being so close. That’s what hurt the most. It’s one thing to want to look after people, but it’s another to be forced to do it. But I do like the outfit.”

    “So do I baby. I told Mandy I wanted to eat you up, and I still do.”

    “Can I still have some fruit and ice cream please?”

    “Anything for my baby.” Becky gave Chrissy a kiss and then went to get her some dessert.

    Mandy was still a little quiet so Chrissy stood and turned to face her, then she gave her a hug and kissed her on the lips.

    “Mandy I love you so much and I hope you never feel that I don’t, and you look really sexy in that outfit Officer Mandy.” Chrissy was grinning when they stepped back from each other. Becky came back and put the bowl down on the table and Gave Chrissy a spoon once she had sat down.

    If anyone could have seen into their home that night, they would have been really confused to see a sexy police officer, a maid and a fetish mistress. They sat with Chrissy till she finished her dessert and then they all went to the living room to chat about the trip Chrissy wanted to make.

    “I think we should do it over a couple of days. That way we can drive there one day stop over night and then go and see your mum and dad then drive back or stop another night and drive back the next day.” Mandy suggested.

    “Will you be okay driving all that way Mandy?” Chrissy asked, looking a little worried that she could be asking a lot of her.

    “I’ll be fine if we do it over a couple of days like I said, that way we can break it up into three bits. So do we work out where to stop and let you call your mum and let her know you’re coming to see her?”

    “Yep, I’ll call her tomorrow from work. That way I know that my father will be at work still.”

    “So we have a plan then?” Becky asked.

    “Looks that way, though I can’t say I’m looking forward to it much. Well not all of it, I would like to see my mum again and let her see what kind of a woman I’ve become.”

    “Have you not sent her any pictures of how you look now Chrissy?” Mandy asked.

    “No, because I’ve never had any to send her.”

    “We need to start and take some then so you can. She deserves to have a chance to see her daughter growing up and having fun.”

    “That would be nice, but I think we should see how the trip up there goes first, before you start making any big plans to start a photo album.”

    “Chrissy, I thought you said that your mum was all for you leaving and doing what you did?”

    “She was, but I’m still worried about it, and I will be till she’s seen how I look now.”

    They changed the topic of conversation to what places they could call at on the way there and on the way back. Then Mandy had the idea to go and use the route planner on the computer to see what places they would pass. By the end of the night they had a route sorted and a room booked at a hotel near to where Chrissy used to live.

    They were all tired so they called it a night and went to bed. Becky took great delight in undressing Chrissy and Chrissy did the same to Becky. They both used the bathroom and then they curled up in bed together.

    Mandy dropped Becky off at work the next day and then made her way to the shop. Chrissy was quiet on the drive in, but Mandy could understand why. She called her mum just after 11 am and spent just over half an hour chatting to her and telling her that she was coming up to see her over the weekend. Her mum was really happy, but a little worried at the same time. But when Chrissy told her that Becky and Mandy would be there with her she was a lot happier.

    Friday seemed to drag, but they got a lot done in the hope of making Monday a bit easier for themselves as they wouldn’t be in on Saturday. They got all the items they sold on EBay packed and dropped off at the post office, then made their way home and started to get bags packed. They wanted to get an early start the next day so they had more time to stop and see some of the sights on the way.

    Chrissy was quiet to start with, but Mandy and Becky soon had her chatting and laughing with them. She was scared, but knew that they wouldn’t let anything happen to her.

    They stopped in a little village on the way for lunch and they took a walk along the riverbank and fed the ducks with the left over bits of bread from their sandwiches. They also stopped at an outdoor market and the remains of an old Castle.

    Chrissy loved all the time she was getting to spend with Becky and Mandy. It was like having a holiday, even if it was only for the weekend.

    They got to the hotel around 4pm so they had time to rest before heading down to dinner. They’d booked a room with a large double bed and a singe bed in it, so they could all share the double but get the meals for three. The hotel was really posh and the food was amazing. They all ate way too much and went to bed early, as they were all really tired.

    Breakfast the next morning was a self-service deal, so they all took what they wanted and went to their table. Chrissy only picked at her breakfast, due to being too nervous to really try and keep anything down.

    “You okay baby?” Becky asked.

    “Not really, but I need to do this. Sarah was right, I’ve been pushing these feeling deep down inside me and I need to face them and move on. It’s really odd, but I kind of want to prove that my father was wrong.”

    “So you want to rub his nose in the fact that you now have a great life?” Mandy said,

    “Kind of yes. Does that make me a bad person?”

    “Not at all Sis, it just means you’re not scared of him anymore.”

    “And god help him if he tries to hurt you.” Becky added with her teeth gritted together.

    Chrissy reached for Becky’s hand and then took hold of Mandy’s as well and said, “I’m really grateful for you coming with me to do this. I don’t think I’d have the backbone to do it without you two with me.”

    “Chrissy, you will never be alone again.” Mandy said.

    Once they had all finished their breakfast, they went up to their room to clean up and see about heading over to Chrissy’s mums place.

    They pulled up outside and Chrissy just sat staring at the front door. It all looked the same as when he left, but now it was she coming back. Becky got out the back of the car and opened the door for Chrissy and helped her to get out. Mandy had got out and as soon as Becky closed the car door She armed the alarm and the doors all locked. Chrissy jumped when they did as she realised that her fate had been sealed and she had to go and knock on the door.

    Chrissy had gone for a very feminine look to really push the fact home to her father that she was a girl now. She’d gone for a low cut top to show that her breasts were real, and she was wearing a really tight fitting skirt that would have shown some sign of any manhood if she still had any. She knew it looked a little trashy, but she really didn’t want her father to think for one minute that any of it was fake.

    “How do I look Becky?”

    “For the tenth time Chrissy, you look fine.” Becky was holding one hand and Mandy the other.

    Mandy rang the doorbell when they got to the front door. It felt like it took forever for someone to answer it, but when they did it was her mum. She seemed to stand looking at the three girls for a couple of seconds before she spoke.

    “Chrissy, Chrissy, is that you?” She said looking right at her.

    “Hi Mum. Yes it’s really me.” Chrissy said in a croaky voice, as her mouth had dried out on the walk up the path.

    “Turn around and let me get a good look at you.”

    Chrissy did a slow turn and let her mum see all the changes, apart from the surgical ones that she didn’t think her mum really needed to look at.

    “Oh my darling, you look amazing. I know what you used to be dear, and I can’t see a trace of him anywhere in sight.”

    “Mum, do you think we can come in? I don’t want the neighbours to start talking.”

    “Who cares what they think, my daughter has come to see her mum.” Chrissy’s mum was beaming from ear to ear. “But I guess you better come in.” She stepped aside and let the girls enter the house.

    “Mum, I’d like you to meet Becky, and Mandy.” She pointed first to Becky, and then Mandy.”

    “I’m really pleased to meet you both, and I want to thank you for taking good care of my baby. She’s told me so much about you both when we’ve talked on the phone.”

    “I feel it’s more like she’s been looking after us Mrs Clarke.” Becky said,

    “Please call me Holly. She was always so helpful and never once complained about any job I asked her to do.”

    “You raised a fine daughter Holly. Mandy added.

    “Is dad here Mum?”

    “Yes he is, he’s out in the garden.”

    “Does he know I was coming mum?”

    “I told him last night that you were coming up to see me today.”

    “How did he take it?”

    “He never really said anything in response.”

    “So he’s still going to give me the silent treatment then I guess?”

    “Why don’t we go and find out.” Holly said.

    Chrissy took a deep breath and followed her mum out to the back garden. Her dad was sat in a deckchair reading the paper and drinking a glass of orange juice.

    “Greg dear, we have company.” He looked up from his paper and tried to look all cool, but he couldn’t. You could tell by the look on his face that he was expecting to see his son in a dress, but all he saw was three very good looking woman stood in his back garden. It took him a couple of minutes to even work out which one was his son. Or daughter as it was now.

    Chrissy stepped forward and did a full spin, just so he got to see all the changes. Then said, “Well. What do you think Daddy?” She put a little nastiness in the Daddy part.

    He folded the paper, then he slowly got up and walked towards her. Chrissy was really scared, but she wasn’t going to let him know it. As she got closer Becky and Mandy stepped in front of Chrissy and blocked his path.

    “You don’t ever get to hurt Chrissy ever again, so don’t even try.” Becky said with an evil look in her eye. The look in Mandy’s eyes was about the same.

    “I have no intention of hitting her. I just want to see what she looks like.” Chrissy was still a little wary of him and kept her guard up as she stood looking at her. He couldn’t see any trace of a male anymore, and she was really very pretty.

    Becky was keeping an eye on his hands and was ready to jump on him if he raised one to Chrissy.

    “Well Dad, do you have anything to say to me, or am I still not worth talking to?” Chrissy was really getting worried now. She thought he would have done something by now, whether it be hit her or just walk away.

    He looked her in the eyes and then said, “Are you happy?”

    Chrissy looked him right back, looking for some reason for the question, then replied, “Yes dad I am. I’m sorry that you’re ashamed of me, but I had to make the outside match the way I felt inside.”

    “I’m not ashamed of you Daughter. I’m ashamed of what I did all those years ago. I could never find the words to say sorry.” She saw a tear run down his face and she went to hug him, but stopped short not knowing if he would let her. He saw her move then stop, and worked out what she wanted to do. So he held out his arms and let her hug him.

    He cried like a baby on her shoulder and she felt the large arms around her she felt protected and loved for the first time in what felt like forever.

    Becky and Mandy were a little lost as to what was going on, they both looked at Holly to see if she could help sort out all the confusion. She just smiled then said, I’ll let Greg explain in a minute.”

    Greg let Chrissy catch her breath and he dried his eyes. He then said, “I’m sorry for that everyone. I don’t know what came over me.” He led Chrissy to a garden chair at the table and asked her to take a seat, he then asked the other two if they would like to have a seat too. Once they were all sitting, Holly went to get some drinks for them all. When she returned and seated next to Greg, he took a deep breath and looked at Chrissy.

    “Chrissy, I need to tell you some things that you never knew about before now. I use to have a younger brother.”

    “I thought you were an only child Dad?”

    “That’s what your Gran used to tell everyone that asked. You see she was embarrassed of him, and in the end they disowned him.”

    “Why would Gran have done that?”

    “He was like you Chrissy, but back then no one really knew what it was.”

    “What does all this have to do with me?”

    “He was beaten and killed while he was dressed as a woman. So when I saw you dressed that day I lost control and beat you hoping to make you stop doing it. I know it was wrong, and I was angrier at myself than at you.”

    “Why did you never try and speak to me dad?”

    “I could never find the right words to say I was sorry, and I was scared that you would get hurt or killed.”

    “I just thought you hated me all this time.” She had tears running down her face by this point.

    “I thought it would help you to move on with your life if I left you feeling that way Chrissy.”

    “The person I’ve been seeing said that I need to come and face you to help me move on.”

    “Then how do you feel now you’ve seen me?” Her dad asked.

    “I’m not too sure at the minute. I really didn’t expect to get this response.”

    “I don’t expect everything to change over night, but I hope one day you will let me be your dad again.” Holly took her husbands hand and held it tight as she looked him in the eyes and smiled.

    Chrissy was a little lost for some time after, but soon opened up to her dad and they were chatting about what she was like as a child, and some of the stuff she got up to. Chrissy told both her parents that she was in love with Becky, and she saw Mandy as a sister.

    “I’m glad that something good came out of what I did to you Chrissy. I know it wasn’t right what I did and I want to try and make up for it.”

    “It’s a little late now Dad.”

    “I know it is for some things, but I hope you will accept this.” He handed her an envelope. She opened it and found a cheque for  £10,000.

    “I can’t take this from you dad. I’m sure you and mum could find something to use it on.”

    “We could, but I think I owe you that after how I treated you. Spend it on Becky and Mandy if you wish, but just do something that makes you feel happy.”

    “I could do some serious clothes shopping with it.” She said with a grin.

    “Can I come too?” Becky asked with a pout.

    “How could I go shopping without you both.” She said as she hugged Becky and Mandy.

    Her mum and dad were smiling when they saw how happy she was now. She was like a new person.

    They sat outside and talked for another couple of hours and Holly told them they were all stopping for dinner. The food was really good and Becky and Mandy could both see where Chrissy got her cooking skills.

    Chrissy was helping her mum in the kitchen when her dad came in from outside, where he was entertaining the other two.

    “I really like those two Chrissy, you’ve found yourself some true friends. I just wish I’d got to know them sooner.”

    “So do I dad, but I hope we can make up for it now. You should come down and stop at Mable’s place for a couple of days when you can.”

    “I’m not sure they would want me down there Chrissy. I’m sure they know what I did to you.” Greg said looking really upset with himself.

    “I kind of think that everything happens for a reason. If you hadn’t done what you did that day, I never would have met Becky and Mandy. So it wasn’t all bad Dad.”

    “It still doesn’t make what I did okay Chrissy.”

    “I know, but I can see how sorry you are, and I’m glad that you’re both willing to see me as your daughter.”

    “It’s hard to remember you as anything else now Chrissy.” Her dad said.

    “Well as I found out, I never really was your son anyway.” Her dad asked what she meant by that, so she told them all about the problem she use to have and how it had helped her to look as good as she now did.

    Holly took a fresh pitcher of orange out to the other girls and they all chatted some more till it was getting dark.

    “I’m sorry to say this Chrissy, but we should be getting back to the hotel before it gets to dark to drive. I’m not sure I could find the place in the dark.” Mandy said.

    “I know Mandy.” Chrissy stood up and gave her parents a hug and thanked them for a really great day. They hugged her back and then walked them to the front door and watched as they pulled off.

    Chrissy was all smiles on the drive back to the hotel. “How you feeling Sis?”

    “I’m really happy Mandy. I didn’t expect to get that response from my dad, and WOW! The money he gave me.”

    “You will have a really great wardrobe when you’ve done.” Becky added from the back seat.

    “I was only joking when I said that Becky. I think I will save most of it for when I need it. I just feel a little strange now, I spent all those years feeling afraid of him, just to find out I was afraid for nothing.”

    “Your fears were very real Chrissy and they protected you. I just hope that now your demons are gone it won’t change who you are.” Mandy said.

    “I like to think that I’m the best of both my parents, and none of the bad stuff.”

    “Well I for one think that you are right, Baby.” Becky reached around the seat and sort of hugged her.

    “Becky! Sit back and put your seatbelt back on.” Mandy shouted at her.

    “Okay, Okay. I just wanted to give my baby a hug.” She said as she sat back in her seat and put the seatbelt back on.

    They got back to the hotel and went up to the room. The minute Chrissy saw the bed, she crawled onto it and fell asleep right away while still dressed.

    When Chrissy woke she could see that Mandy was already up and getting dressed. “What time are we heading home Mandy?” Mandy just gave her a funny look then said, “Do you not what to see your parents now?”

    Chrissy looked at how she was dressed and realised she had dreamed the whole day. Her dad hadn’t excepted her and she hadn’t been given the money. “I had a dream Mandy, that I went to see them and they both loved me. It felt so real.”

    Mandy went and sat with Chrissy and gave her a hug. “I really hope that you get that response Hon, but I can’t really see your dad being any different to how he was when you left.”

    “I know Sis, but it just seemed so real.” Chrissy said looking really sad.

    “I guess if you want something hard enough. Your dreams will make them seem more real. Do you think you’re up to doing this? We can call it all off and go home.”

    “No Sis, I need to face him, I can’t move on with my life till I have.”

    Mandy gave her another hug, then said, “That’s my girl.” Mandy went back to getting ready and Chrissy padded off to the bathroom. When she got back she said, “I better wake Becky, or we will never get anywhere today.” The next thing Mandy heard was Becky scream. Mandy knew that she must have used the cold hand wake up technique, so she laughed and finished off putting her makeup on.

    Mandy saw Chrissy run past saying that Becky was awake, then she saw Becky run past saying she was going to kill her. Mandy just laughed some more at the two girls running around the room. Mandy finished her makeup and went to see how the other two were doing, she found them sharing a shower together.

    “You have a funny way of killing people Becky!” She shouted over the sound of the shower.

    “She provided new evidence, so I am looking into it.” Becky said in return to Mandy’s question.

    “I don’t think I need to know any more Becky.” She left the bathroom and hoped they wouldn’t be in there all day. Mandy went and sat down on the bed to wait for the two of them to finish up. They finally came out of the bathroom fifteen minutes later. Mandy looked a little upset with them, but she soon brushed it off when she saw how much more relaxed Chrissy looked. She could only guess at what Becky had been doing to her to make her look that relaxed.

    “I’m sorry Mandy, I didn’t mean to take that long in the bathroom.” Chrissy said as she sat on Mandy’s knee and gave her a hug.

    Mandy smiled and gave her a hug back. “Why can’t I ever stay mad at you Chrissy?”

    “Because I’m just to damn loveable?” Chrissy said in reply.

    “You’re very loveable.” Becky said as she gave her a peck on the cheek as she walked past.

    They got dressed and put on their makeup and made their way down to breakfast. The breakfast was just like in her dream, but this time she did eat all that she had put on her plate. Once they finished they went to the room grabbed their coats and handbags and left the hotel.

    Chrissy showed Mandy the way to her parent’s house, saying very little else on the drive there. When they pulled up outside Chrissy could see a big difference to how the house looked now. The garden was all over grown and it looked like the grass hadn’t been cut in some time, and the hedges were all overgrown and looked out of control. She sat looking at the house, she was now really scared.

    “You sure you’re up to doing this Chrissy?” Becky asked from the back seat.

    “Yes, I’m sick of living in fear of people like my father, who think that beating someone because they’re different is okay.” She took a deep breath and got out the car, Becky and Mandy got out too and then made their way up to the front door.

    Becky pushed the doorbell, but they didn’t hear any sound so they used the brass doorknocker instead. They waited a couple of seconds, which for Chrissy felt like hours before they heard someone unlocking the door. Chrissy was hoping it would be her mum. When the door opened Chrissy saw her mum stood there.

    “I’m sorry, but I’m not interested in buying what ever your selling.” Chrissy’s mum said with out really looking at any of the women stood there. But when they didn’t turn to leave she looked a little longer at each of them, till she realised she knew one of them from some place. Then it hit her, if had been a cartoon, you would have seen a light bulb come on above her head.

    “Chrissy! Is that you?” She said with a look of utter shock on her face.

    “Hi Mum. Do I really look that different?”

    “You look amazing Honey. Do a twirl for me so I can get a good look at you.” Becky and Mandy each took a step to the side so she could give her mum a good look. As she was doing her twirl, her mum put her hands to her mouth and had a tear in her eye.

    Chrissy had gone for a simple looking summer dress that was low enough to let everyone see she had a nice set of real breast, but didn’t look like she was trying to. Also she had a simple pair of white sandals on. She thought the way she was dressed in her dream would have been too much.

    “You look so beautiful Chrissy.” Her mum said as she held out her arms for a hug with her daughter. Chrissy smiled and had a tear running down her face as she stepped forward and hugged her mum.

    When the broke the hug they both had tears running down their faces. Mandy handed them both a tissue, and then stepped back to stand with Becky.

    “Oh dear, where have my manners gone. You must be Mandy and Becky, I’m very grateful for all you have done for Chrissy.”

    “Sorry mum. This is Mandy.” Chrissy pointed to Mandy as she spoke. “And this is the love of my life, Becky.” She said as she smiled and pointed to Becky. Becky went red in the face and suddenly looked all shy.

    “It’s a real pleasure to meet you Mrs Clarke. And we all love Chrissy to bits, so there is really no need to thank us for anything.” Mandy said as she stepped forward to shake her hand, but Chrissy’s mum pulled her into a hug. When the broke from the hug Chrissy’s mum said, “Please call me Holly. The same goes for you Becky.”

    “Okay, Holly. Pleased to meet you.” Becky said as she too put her hand out, but also got pulled into a hug. When they broke she told them all to come in the house.

    “Is he here?” Chrissy asked.

    “Yes he is, but he’s in the living room watching the football. So we will go in the kitchen and chat in there.”

    “Did you tell him I was coming?” She asked with a worried look on her face.

    “No I didn’t. If I had he would have gone out, and I know you needed to face him.” Her mum could see the worry in her eyes. “Don’t worry dear, I won’t let anything happen to you.” She said as she took her hand and led the way to the kitchen.

    They’d been chatting for about an hour when they heard a man’s voice moaning about something as he walked up the hallway to the kitchen.

    “I think his team just lost.” Holly said.

    “Great that’s all I need. Maybe I should just leave mum, I’m beginning to think this was a bad idea.” Chrissy said as she was getting up out her seat.

    “Don’t you even think about missy. Sit you backside down and keep quiet till I say so.” Holly said in a firm voice. Chrissy sat back down and folded her hands in her lap and waited for the fireworks to start.

    “I don’t know why I bother watching them play. They couldn’t hit a wall if they were leaning against it.” The man said as he walked into the kitchen.

    “Watch what you say dear, we have guests.” Holly said as she walked in.

    “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realise dear.” He looked at the three girls sat at the kitchen table.

    “I’d like you to meet Mandy, Becky, and Chrissy.” The girls all stood up and he shook Mandy’s hand first, “Nice to meet you Mandy.” “Wish I could say the same Mr Clarke.” This made him look at her a little odd, but he just brushed it off and went to shake Becky’s hand, but she wouldn’t even touch him. He looked at his wife for some sort of reason as to why these women were being so cold towards him, but all he got was a cold stare from her. So he stepped up to the table and put his hand out to see if the last girl would shake it our just blank him as well.

    Chrissy saw him reach out his hand, her first thought was to do the same as Becky. But when she looked at her mum, Holly nodded so Chrissy put her hand out and shook her dad’s hand. “It’s nice to meet you Chrissy. Now may I ask what this is all about?”

    “Greg dear, they are all friends of Chris’s.” Holly said.

    “Well I’m sorry to say you had a wasted trip them. He moved away nearly two years ago now.” Greg said in reply to what his wife had just said.

    “We know that Mr Clarke. She’s been living with us for some time now.” Mandy said as she stared right at him to see how he reacted to the term “She.”

    He looked right at Mandy then said, “What do you mean, She?”

    “Well I am sure you know the reason for him leaving. After all you did nearly beat him to death.” Holly said with a hint of hate in her voice.

    “I was trying to teach the boy a lesson. It was for his own good.”

    “How can beating your own child be any good for him or her!” Becky shouted at him as she stood up.

    Greg backed away from the table, more in shock than fear, but Chrissy smiled at the thought of him being afraid of Becky. “I still don’t understand. If you’ve been living with him, then why are you here now? If he’s under some strange idea that he will ever look like a woman then he never learned a thing from that beating I gave him.”

    “So your saying that Chris will never be able to pass himself off as a woman?” Mandy said in a calm voice.

    “Yes that is what I am saying. Is he with you today?”

    “Yes he is dear, and I want you to treat her nice.” Holly said.

    “Why do you all keep calling him a she? Are you telling me that he is dressing as a girl now and going out in public?”

    “She is a woman now Mr Clarke!” Becky spat out at him.

    “I hope he’s not waiting outside, what will the neighbours say?” Greg said looking worried that someone would see a man in a dress stood at the front door.

    “No she’s not outside waiting to come in.” Mandy said.

    “Good, well you can go back and tell Him! I don’t want to see Him! If he still wants to play this stupid game.” Greg was getting mad at how the girls were all ganging up on him.

    Chrissy had just sat and watched as the debate went on about how her dad thought she would look like a man in a dress. She looked at her mum to see if she could speak yet. Her mum nodded to say yes.

    “Well Dad, do I really look like a man in a dress to you?” If it had been a Weston movie you would have seen a tumble weed roll past. Her dad stood there looking at her. Chrissy saw him start to rub his hand on his trousers like he might have caught some disease off her as he had shook her hand earlier.

    “You can’t be. You’re not Chris. You’re all trying to trick me.”

    “This is no trick Dad! And you’re right, I’m not Chris anymore. It’s Chrissy now, and as you can see I’m not a man, I never was.” Chrissy stood looking proud of what she had just said.

    Greg just stood with his mouth open not saying anything for some time then he looked behind him and sat in the chair that Holly had slid around to him. He looked at his wife trying to get some sort of an answer, but she just smiled at him. So he looked back towards Chrissy, taking more notice of how she looked.

    Chrissy was proud to be able to stand up to her biggest demon, but she was still worried he may jump up and start hitting her at any minute. Mandy and Becky were ready to come to her defence if he did.

    He just couldn’t believe that this girl was his son, or used to be. She was the picture of beauty and every inch a woman. He found himself staring at her breasts till she stuck them out a little so he could see them better, then he looked away and went red in the face.

    He suddenly stood up which made Chrissy jump back in the chair and put her arms up to protect herself. Mandy and Becky were on their feet as was her Mother. Greg stepped back and put his hands up to try and calm them all down.

    “Please, please calm down. I’m not going to hit her. This is just a lot to take in, and I was going to leave for a bit. He stepped around the chair and made his way out the kitchen and went to the living room to take a couple of deep breaths.

    “I think I should leave Mum. I knew it was a bad idea to come in the first place.” Chrissy got up to leave, but her mum stopped her. “Don’t be silly dear, you father will have to learn to live with it, Or he can leave. I want to spend some time with my daughter and her friends.” Chrissy hugged her mum and they sat down to finish their drinks.

    “Do you think dad will be okay mum? He looked a little shocked about it all.”

    “I’ll go and see how he’s doing hon.” Holly got up and left to see how Greg was feeling.

    She found him sat in his chair staring out the window. “Greg dear, how you feeling about all this?”

    “I’m not sure how I feel dear, He, I mean She looks so much like a girl now. Where did I go wrong?” Greg said with a confused look on his face.

    Holly took hold of his hand and then said. “You didn’t do anything wrong dear, this is just who she really is. The only thing you did that was wrong, was to beat her like you did all those years ago.”

    “I thought it would stop, but it looks like I made it worse.” He said as a look of total defeat came across his face.

    “Well dear, you can stay in here all day, or you can come and get to know your new daughter. What will it be?” Holly said with a smile.

    “Holly hon, how can I be a father to her, when I wasn’t even a father to him. Maybe I should just leave till they have gone.”

    “That is your choice Greg, but I think the sooner you try and mend the bridges, the sooner you can have some kind of life with her. She needs this even if you don’t feel you do. Chrissy has been living in fear of you since that day you beat her.”

    “I didn’t beat her Holly, I beat him. I don’t believe in hitting women and I never will.”

    “Do you really believe that you weren’t hitting your son now, or are you just trying to tell yourself that?”

    “Holly, I’ve hated myself since the day I beat him, but I just couldn’t bring myself to talk to him about it. I couldn’t answer the questions I knew he would ask. But seeing him today and what he has become, I guess that he always knew what he was going to be.”

    “You still calling Chrissy a he, but she is a woman now, and has been for some time.”

    “You mean that he now has a you know what, instead of a.” Greg pointed down to his privates as he spoke.

    “Yes dear, she is a full blown female now, and stop saying Him!”

    “Sorry dear. Where do I start to fix things?” He asked.

    “Talking to me like a normal person would be a start.” Both Holly and Greg turned to see Chrissy stood in the doorway with a tear running down her cheek.

    Holly got up and walked to the doorway and took her daughter by the arm and led her to the seat next to her and to the side of her dad’s chair and sat her down.

    Chrissy sat looking down at her lap, to afraid to even make eye contact with her dad.

    “Stop slouching Chrissy, it’s not good for your back. Sit up straight and make eye contact with your father.” Chrissy looked her father in the eyes. They just sat looking at each other for a couple of minutes. “I’m not sure if you realise this, but you will need to speak to each other, If you ever want to find some common ground.”

    “I’m sorry for the way I treated you Chris, I mean Chrissy.” Her father said.

    “Why?” was the simple question Chrissy asked.”

    Her father looked a little odd before saying, “What do you mean by, Why, why what?”

    “Why did you beat me, and why do you hate me so much?” Chrissy could feel herself getting mad at what her father had done to her.

    Chrissy saw a look of guilt come across her fathers face. “I don’t know why I did that. I’ve felt bad about it since I did it and I don’t hate you. I just don’t know how to deal with this.” He pointed at the vision woman hood sat across from him.

    “Why did you never talk to me about it, or anything for that matter? You shut me out Dad.” Chrissy was crying by this point. Holly put her arm around her daughter and hugged her till she stopped.

    “Chrissy, I don’t hate you, but I’m not ready to deal with who you’ve become.” He got up and left the room.

    Chrissy looked at her mum. “Well it’s not the welcome I was hoping for, but he didn’t beat me again.”

    “Your father has been asked to deal with a lot today. Just give him some time, and I’m sure he’ll come around.”

    “I really hope so Mum, I never wanted to hurt him. I just knew I needed to do this.” Chrissy waved at herself as she spoke.

    Not long after they heard the front door slam. Mandy and Becky came running into the living room to make sure Chrissy was okay.

    “What happened?” A worried looking Becky asked.

    “They talked it over and I think they have found some common ground to start and build on. He’s gone down the pub now, so I don’t think we will be seeing him again today.” Holly said.

    “Well if that’s the case then, do you all want to go and get some lunch? My treat.” Mandy said with a smile on her face. They all agreed and waited for Holly to put on some war paint and some nice clothes.

    They all went out to Mandy’s car. “Is this your car Mandy? It’s really nice, there must be a lot of money in the lingerie business.”

     “Mom! You can’t ask questions like that, it’s rude.”

    “That’s okay Chrissy, I know she’s only joking.” Mandy said with a chuckle. “Do you know of any nice restaurants we can eat at Holly?”

    “I know of just the place, and it’s just outside of town so there won’t be too many people there.”

    “Sounds great, why don’t you sit in the front. That way you can point the way. Will you be okay in the back with Becky, Chrissy?”

    “If I must.” Chrissy said rolling her eyes as she said it. Which led to Becky trying to hug her to death. Becky pulled her into the back seat and Mandy and Holly got in the front.

    Holly pointed the way and they got to the restaurant in fifteen minutes. It was a really nice looking place by the side of a river. Their table was right by the window, and they could watch the boats go by as they had their meal.

    Holly was having a great time getting to know Mandy and Becky, and spending some time with her daughter. Chrissy was having a good time, but she could see a woman at another table staring at her and her mum.

    Chrissy leaned over to her mum and asked, “Do you know who that woman is over there?” She pointed to the other table.

    Holly looked over to where Chrissy was pointing. “That’s Debbie Little. She was in your class at school.”

    “I know who she is Mum, but why does she keep looking this way. Do you think she knows who I am?”

    “She’s just taking notice of the three good looking women sat with me.”

    “I didn’t know that you saw anything of the kids from my old school mum.”

    “Her mum comes around for dinner once a week, and she drops her off. So it may be me she’s looking at.”

    “I hope so mum. I don’t want to be any trouble for you. Now if you all don’t mind, I need to use the little girls room.” Chrissy got up and made her way to the restroom.

    She’d just finished and was checking her makeup when she saw the same woman stood watching her. “I’m sorry to bother you Miss, but do I know you?” The woman asked.

    Chrissy was a little worried now. “I’m sorry, but I don’t think so. I’m not from around here, I’m just visiting a friend.” Chrissy finished putting her makeup away and started to leave.

    “Chris!” The woman said. Chrissy spun around really fast and the woman knew she had guessed right by the look of shock on her face.

    “Please, don’t make a scene Debbie, I’ll just get my coat and my friends and I will leave.” Chrissy was scared that Debbie was going to have the police called. Even though she was a woman now, she still worried about being found out.

    Chrissy was out the restroom before Debbie had time to say another word. She got back to the table and Mandy could see the worry on her face. “Chrissy, what wrong?”

    “We need to leave now!” Chrissy said in a panicked voice.

    “Why do we need to leave dear?” her mum asked.

    “She knows Mum. Debbie knows who I am.”

    Luckily Mandy had paid the bill while Chrissy was in the restroom, so they could just leave. As they got up to leave they could see Debbie stood talking to the manager of the restaurant, so they picked up the pace and left before they started a scene.

    Once they were back in the car Mandy asked, “What the hell happened in the restroom Chrissy?”

    “I was just checking my makeup and she was suddenly stood behind me. She said she thought she knew me, so I said I don’t think so and went to leave, but she called out my old male name. So I panicked and ran, you saw her talking to the Manager as we left.”

    Becky took Chrissy by the hands and looked her in the eyes. “Chrissy, you haven’t done anything wrong, so why did you panic like you did?”

    “I don’t really know, but I was in the lady’s room and I thought she was going to get the manager.”

    “Chrissy, if she had the manager would have thought she was nuts. There is no trace of a male in you any more. But I think you really cute,” Becky gave her a hug and they kissed.

    “Shall I make us some tea, or shall I just get you two a room?” Holly asked. Both girls said sorry and took a seat at the kitchen table. Holly set about making a pot of tea. Mandy helped her while Becky kept Chrissy company, and helped her calm down.

    They all sat drinking their tea and chatting about some of the things Chrissy got up to as a kid and some of the things she’s done with Mandy and Becky. Chrissy just sat looking red in the face and telling them all to shut up when she didn’t want one of them to find something out.

    They and talked for a couple of hours and Holly made another pot of tea. Then there was a knock on the door. Holly went to see whom it was. When she opened the door Debbie was stood there. “Hello Debbie, what can I do for you?”

    “Is Chris still here Holly? I need to speak to him, or her. I hope you know what I mean.”

    “Chris isn’t here Debbie, but Chrissy is.”

    “Is that the name she goes by then now?”

    “Yes it is Debbie, but she didn’t mean to upset you. She just wants to live her life, so please don’t go making any trouble for her.”

    Debbie looked shocked that Holly could ever think that she would want to hurt Chris or Chrissy as it was now. “Holly, I have no plans to hurt Chrissy in any way, I was just shocked to see how good she looked. I always liked Chris, he was always kind to me and even helped me out with my homework. She just ran off before I could say anything to her. Please my I have a quick word?”

    “I’ll go and ask, but she was really shook up about you knowing it was her.”

    “I didn’t know it was her Holly, I saw she called you mum a couple of times and I knew that you only had the one child. So I waited for her to use the restroom so I could ask her.”

    “We saw you talking to the manager and thought you were reporting her as a male in drag or something.”

    “That was Vin, my boyfriend. I was just telling him that I was going to pop out and see a friend and I would be back to pick him up in an hour, but by the time I finished telling him, you had left. So I decided to leave coming around till I had dropped him off, so I could come and talk to Chrissy.”

    “Let me go and explain it to Chrissy and I will see if she want to talk with you.” Holly led Debbie into the living room and then went to find Chrissy.

    “Is everything ok Mum, and who was at the door?”

    “It was Debbie, she wants to have a word with you Chrissy.”

    “Why can’t people just leave me alone to live my life. I’ve not done anything to hurt anyone.” Chrissy was getting upset again.

    “Chrissy dear, please just go and talk to her before you go getting too upset.”

    “Where is she mum?”

    “She’s in the living room waiting for you, if your willing to go and see what she has to say. I really don’t think she wants to hurt you Honey.”

    Chrissy got up and made her way to the living room after telling Mandy and Becky that she would be fine talking to her alone as it would look a little like bullying if they all went in to see what she wanted.

    Chrissy walked into the living room and saw Debbie sat on the sofa. “Hello Debbie, what do you want to talk to me about?”

    “Hi Chrissy. I’m sorry if I scared you in the restaurant earlier. I wasn’t really sure it was you. So when I called your name, I wasn’t sure you’d turn around or not.”

    “So you know it’s me now, but I still don’t get why you’re here. If you plan to tell the whole town, I must warn you that you’re only going to hurt my mother and father as I am only here for the day.”

    “Chrissy, why would I want to hurt you or cause your mum and dad any trouble. I wanted to let you know that I am still your friend, and that I think you look really good. I would have said something at the restaurant, but you left before I could.”

    “Thanks for the complement Debbie, and I am sorry for running off on you earlier, but I’ve had some bad reactions from people who found out about me in the past.”

    “I’m sorry to hear that Chrissy, but I’m not one of those people. Do you want to tell me how you got to this point in your life?”

    Chrissy took the next half-hour telling Debbie about how her dad beat her and then she moved away and ended up working for Mandy.

    “So you date guys then now?”

    “No, I have a really great girlfriend that I am deeply in love with.”

    “So let me get this straight. You’re now a woman, but you’re still in love with a woman?”

    “Yep that’s about it Debbie. I don’t understand it myself, but I just know I love her and that’s it.”

    “So are we okay then Chrissy?”

    “Sure we’re fine Debbie, and I’m sorry for running off like I did.”

    “With what you just told me Chrissy I can understand why you ran. I’m just glad that you’re still here to tell your tale.” Debbie said to Chrissy as she gave her a hug.

    “Hey! What you doing with my girl.” Debbie and Chrissy stepped back and looked to see Becky stood there looked a little pissed off.

    “I’m sorry, but I was just giving her a hug to let her know that I am still her friend. She was just telling me that she Is head over heels in love with you Becky.”

    Becky seemed to smile at Debbie, but Chrissy could tell that she was still upset with her for hugging this woman. Chrissy would make a point to talk it over with her later when they got some time alone.

    Debbie said her goodbyes and left. Mandy said it was time they thought about making a move. Chrissy shed some tears again when she said goodbye to her mum, but she had Mandy and Becky this time. So she wasn’t travelling into the unknown. Her father hadn’t come back from the pub, so she told her mum to say goodbye for her. They hugged one last time and then Mandy dragged her to the car and helped her get in. Holly waved as they drove on and watched the car drive down the road and out of sight.

    “How you doing Chrissy?” Mandy asked as she drove back to the hotel.

    “I feel like I put the demon to rest where my father is concerned, and I even found out I still have a friend here, she gave me her phone number so I can call her.” Chrissy never saw the look that Becky gave her when she said about the phone number.

    Once they were back at the hotel, Mandy wanted to take a shower. Chrissy took the time to have a chat with Becky and make sure she was okay about that she saw in her mum’s living room.

    “Becky, are you okay? You’ve not said much to me since we left my Mother’s.”

    “What do you want me to say Chrissy. I walked in on you making love to another woman.”

    “Becky, I was just giving her a hug to say sorry for over reacting at the restaurant. I love you, and I hate the fact that you don’t trust me enough to know when I’m just being nice to a friend. I don’t need this right now!” She grabbed her handbag and left the room.

    Becky was left standing in the middle of the room not knowing what to do. She stepped back and sat on the bed and put her head in her hands.

    Mandy came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and one wrapped around her head. She saw Becky sat on the bed crying. “What’s wrong Becky, and where’s Chrissy?”

    “She’s walked out on me Mandy, and it’s my fault. I got upset when I saw her hugging that Debbie.”

    “Why would you get upset Becky, you know she loves you. Debbie told you that.”

    “I know she did Mandy, but I was scared of losing her. She could get any woman she wants. It’s only a matter of time before she leaves me.”

    “If that is how you feel Becky, then maybe you don’t deserve to be with her.” Becky was shocked to hear Mandy say that, but she knew that she was right.

    “I guess I am going to drive her away if I keep getting jealous about her being with other women.”

    “Tell her how you feel, and why you’re so scared.”

    “I’ll go and see if she’s down in the bar.” Becky said as she grabbed her handbag and went for the door.

    “Why don’t you call her on her mobile Becky and see where she is?”

    “See, that is why you’re the boss of your own company Mandy, and I just work for someone else.”

    “I’ll take that as a complement, I think.” Mandy said with a thoughtful look on her face.

    Becky made the call and waited for Chrissy to answer, but it only rang a couple of times and the call was ended. She knew that Chrissy had ended the call herself. “She’s not answering. I’ll have to go and see if I can find her. Tell her I’m sorry if she comes back and give me a call.”

    “I will Becky, and don’t worry too much, I’m sure you’ll work it all out.”

    Becky left the room in search of Chrissy feeling worried about what Chrissy could do. The last time she left, she was stabbed.

    Chrissy was sat in the bar when she saw her phone light up. She looked at the display and saw it was Becky, so she cancelled the call and ordered a glass of wine. She looked for an empty seat and when she spotted one she went and sat there. It didn’t take to long for a couple of guys to try and hit on her.

    They were both dressed in business suits and looked to be a little drunk. One was well built and looked like he worked out a lot, but the other was over weight and a little red in the face. The thinner one of the two said, “Hello Miss, is everything okay? You look a little down.”

    “I’m fine, but thanks for asking.” Chrissy said in a polite way, but trying to make it look like she really wasn’t interested.

    “May we join you?” The other man asked with a slurred voice.

    “I’m sorry, but I’m waiting for someone.”

    “Well we can keep you company till they get here. No point a pretty lady like yourself sitting alone, is there?”

    “I would rather you not, I just want to be alone till they get here.” But both men just sat down and started talking to her anyway. So Chrissy picked up her phone and sent a text message to both Mandy and Becky. The message said “SOS BAR.”

    Becky was just heading down in the lift when she heard the sound that told her she had a text message. She grabbed her phone and checked to see whom it was from, and she was glad to see it was from Chrissy. The lift had just reached the lobby when she read it, so she made her way to the bar and could see the two men trying to hit on her girl. Becky watched for a couple of minutes from just inside the doorway where Chrissy couldn’t see her.

    Chrissy was hoping one of the girls would be down soon to save her, she was worried to go back to the room, just in case they followed. She went to get up and go get another drink, but the thinner man stopped her. This was Becky’s cue to head over there and put a stop to this. She could tell that Chrissy was really scared now and not enjoying this game one bit.

    Becky walked over to where the men and Chrissy were sat, she bent down and pulled Chrissy’s head back and planted a long passionate kiss on her lips. Both men stopped talking as the kiss went on and on, then when Becky broke the kiss she said, “Sorry baby for keeping you waiting, but the traffic was a real bitch.”

    The two guys just sat with their mouths open as the two girls kissed. Then they looked at each other and shrugged.

    Chrissy had to take a deep breath, as she had never been kissed like that before. She soon recovered and said, “Don’t worry about it Becky, I’ve only just got here myself. Shall we go?”

    “We better, or we’ll be late meeting the other girls.” Becky pulled Chrissy to her feet and they made their way out the bar and out the hotel.

    Chrissy had her arm around Becky’s waist till they got out side, then her mood changed, as she let go of her and stepped back. “I didn’t expect to see you Becky, or I thought you might have seen what was going on and left me to sort it out myself. After all, you see me as some sort of whore.”

    “I would never think anything like that of you Chrissy! And I would never let any one hurt you.”

    “But it’s okay for you to hurt me and not trust me when I hug someone out of friendship?”

    Becky was about to answer her question, but realised that she had hurt her. They were stood by a bench so Becky just sat down and started to cry. Chrissy wanted to stay mad at her for what she said in the room, but she hated to see anyone upset. And to see Becky crying just broke her heart.

    She sat down next to Becky and put her arm around her shoulder and said, “I’m sorry Becky. I’m just a little worked up, with seeing my parents and then being spotted by Debbie, it all got a little too much for me.”

    Becky looked up at Chrissy and could see a tear running down her face. Becky reached up and wiped it away with her thumb. “It’s me that should be sorry Chrissy for not trusting you.”

    “Why do you not trust me Becky? I love you, you’re the only girl I have ever loved.”

    Becky’s head fell again then she said, “I’m scared.”

    “Scared, Scared of what?”

    “Losing you to a better woman. You look so amazing and you have such a great heart that I worry I’m not good enough for you.”

    “That could never happen Becky, you’ve been there for me ever since I got to Mable’s and I’ve loved you since the first time I saw you. I love the way you nibble your food, and I love to lie in bed and watch you sleep. Basically babe, I love you!. She leaned in to Becky and kissed her with all her heart.

    Once they stopped kissing Chrissy said, “We better get back to the room and let Mandy know that everything is okay. I sent her the same message I sent you.

    They walked around to the other side of the hotel and re-entered the hotel and made their way to the lift. As the lift doors opened they were nearly run down by Mandy. “What’s wrong? I got this text message from you Chrissy.” She was stood in front of them wearing a bathrobe and her slippers.

    “Sorry about that Mandy, but I was having some trouble with a couple of guys in the bar, but Becky came to my rescue.” She looked at Becky with doe eyes, all the talk from earlier forgotten.

    “So are you two okay again now?” Mandy asked, hoping it was.

    “Yep she set me straight.” Becky said with a big smile.

    They headed back to the room and decided to order room service and watch a movie on the pay-per-view. So they wouldn’t risk bumping into the guys again.

    Chrissy and Becky went to take a shower together while Mandy ordered the food. The food turned up at the same time they got back. Chrissy and Becky were both wearing their bathrobes and slippers, just like Mandy.

     They all decided on a romantic comedy and then they settled down for the evening. Mandy could see a difference in Chrissy, she seemed more relaxed and at ease.

    Becky was sat with her back resting against the headboard of the bed with Chrissy’s head rested in her lap. Becky would feed her grapes from the fruit tray that Mandy ordered with the other food.

    Mandy watched with amusement as Becky pampered her princess. “Would you like me to fan you, my lady?” Mandy said in a mock posh voice.

    “That would be really great if you would, I am feeling a little warm.”

    “I was being sarcastic you little minx.” Mandy said as she playfully slapped Chrissy’s backside. It soon escalated into a full-blown tickle-fest with all three girls attacking each other. By the time they stopped, they were all giggling and spread all over the bed.

    They finished watching the film and then got ready for bed. They all cuddled up together with Chrissy in the middle.

    For the first time in a long time Chrissy didn’t remember having any bad dreams, and woke up feeling really well rested. She lay there watching Becky sleep, Chrissy loved the way she looked so peaceful as she softly breathed in and out.

    Sadly though, Becky was soon woken up by Chrissy screaming, as Mandy had come back from the bathroom and put her cold hand on her warm back. Becky nearly fell out of bed, but Chrissy caught her before she did.

    “What the hell happened?” Becky asked as she tried to rub the sleep from her eyes.

    “I’m sorry baby, but a certain little lady thought it would be fun to put a cold hand on my back.”

    Mandy poked her head over Chrissy’s shoulder. “Sorry Becky, but I didn’t realise just how noisy she can be.”

    “Yep, she has a really great mouth on her.” Becky replied.

    “I’ll take your word for it Becky.” Mandy said with a grin. Becky just lay there grinning back at her. Chrissy just went red in the face and then hid under the covers. Becky disappeared under the covers in search of her, Mandy stood watching the covers moving around for a bit before saying, “Do you think you two love birds could leave each other alone long enough to get dressed, so we can go and get some breakfast?”

    Mandy had to laugh when she saw Chrissy’s head pop out the covers at the top of the bed, and Becky’s head pop out the bottom. “MMM, food. That sounds like a good idea.” Becky said with a grin.

    “So I’m not good enough for you any more then?” Chrissy said with a pout.

    Mandy watched as Becky disappeared under the covers and then popped out at the top next to Chrissy. “I’ll save you for a special treat later baby.” She kissed Chrissy to show how much she really loved her.

    “I’d say get a room, but you already have one.” Mandy walked back to the bathroom to finish getting ready to head down for breakfast.

    “Sorry Sis, were getting up now!” Chrissy shouted to Mandy as she disappeared into the bathroom.

    “DO you think we should stop fooling around in front of her Chrissy?”

    “I don’t think so, she doesn’t seem to mind us fooling around. I think she likes to see us playing around.”

    “I just feel bad for her some times. All she does is work and hang around with us, what if we found her a boyfriend, or even a girlfriend even.” Becky batted her eyelids.

    Chrissy giggled at the thought of Becky trying to set Mandy up with another woman. “I’m not sure Mandy’s ready to start dating yet, never mind dating another woman. I think she still feels the loss of David and I’m not going to force her to start dating till she’s ready.”

    “I’m grateful for you wanting to find me a man, or a woman, but I’m happy with my life just the way it is at the minute.” Chrissy and Becky both spun around when they realised that Mandy had come back into the room and heard what they had been talking about.

    “I’m sorry Mandy, I didn’t mean to butt in. I just think you need to start dating again.” Becky said.

    “Is it because you care about me, or just so you and Chrissy can get me out of your way?” Mandy had her arms folded and looked a little pissed off.

    “Mandy, I didn’t mean it like that at all, you know me better than that I hope. I just worry about you not having any fun hanging around with me and Chrissy.”

    “Did you ever stop to think I liked hanging out with you and Chrissy?”

    Becky didn’t know what to say, she just seemed to be digging a deeper hole for herself. “I’m sorry Mandy. I was out of line to say what I said.”

    Chrissy had not said a word since Mandy had come back into the room. She didn’t really know what to say. Mandy looked at her to take a side in all this, but she couldn’t, she loved them both. “I’m going to get some breakfast, so you two can be alone.” Mandy grabbed her bag and left the room. Chrissy wanted to run after her, but knew she needed to get dressed first.

    “I’m really sorry Chrissy. I didn’t mean it to sound like it did.” Becky was sat on the bed crying by this time.

    “I know what you were trying to say Becky, and I’m sure that Mandy will too given a little time. Come on, let’s get dressed and go and get some breakfast.”

    “You go ahead Chrissy, I’m not feeling very hungry any more. It will give you some time to make sure Mandy is okay.”

    “Becky, you have to eat and I’m sure everything will be okay between you and Mandy once we sit down and talk about it.”

    “No Chrissy, I was well out of line to say what I did. I didn’t mean it like it sounded, but it’s been said now and I can’t take it back. So you go and spend some time with your sister and I will take a shower and get ready for the trip home.”

    “I don’t want to leave you baby.” Chrissy did a fake pout and kissed Becky on the lips.

    “I know you don’t Hon, but you’re the only one that can fix the damage I did with Mandy.”

    Chrissy got dressed and made her way down for some breakfast and to see if she could fix the rift between Mandy and Becky. Chrissy found Mandy sat with a slice of toast and a cup of tea. “Can I join you Sis?” Chrissy asked looking worried for her sister.

    “It’s a free country, but I thought you’d want to spend time with you girlfriend!” Mandy had a nasty edge in her voice as she said the girlfriend part.

    “Mandy, please don’t be like this. She didn’t mean it like you think. She loves you as much as she loves me. She just worries that you’re not happy seeing us having fun while you just sit and watch.”

    “What gives her the right to try and run my life for me Chrissy?”

    “Maybe because she cares about you, and she cares about me and wants to see me happy.” Chrissy could tell that Mandy wasn’t ready to forgive Becky just yet, so she let the matter drop. She went and got herself a croissant and one for Becky, then got a cup of tea and went back to join Mandy at the table.

    Mandy asked if Chrissy felt any better after seeing her parents and Chrissy said she was. They finished their food and made their way back to the room.

    Becky was just finishing her makeup and then she was ready to leave. The other two finished packing their stuff and then they made their way down to the front desk so they could check out. Once that was done they loaded the boot of the car and were on their way home.

    The ride home seemed to take a really long time as Mandy decided to drive straight there and not stop half way like they had on the way up. It was getting late when they got home, but Chrissy was glad when they did as the talk in the car had mainly been her talking.

    “Good night Chrissy. I’ll see how I feel in the morning as to whether we go into work tomorrow or not.”

    “Night Sis. Sleep tight, and thanks for driving me up to see my parents.”

    “Your welcome Chrissy.” She gave Chrissy a hug and then walked past Becky and went up to her room.

    “I’ve really blown it haven’t I?” Becky said looking all down.

    “I’ve never seen her that upset with anyone before Becky, but I am sure she will be fine once she’s had a good nights sleep.”

    “I really hope so Chrissy. I just wish I could think of a way to put things right between us.”

    “Well if I think of a way, you’ll be the first to know.” Chrissy put her arms around Becky and then they kissed. Once they parted, they made their way up to their room and got ready for bed.

    Chrissy had left the room when Becky woke the next morning. So she went to see if they were downstairs, but it looked like they had gone into work after all. Becky made herself a cup of tea and sat thinking about what she said the day before to upset Mandy. She knew she was out of line, and there was no way to fix the problem. Only time would heal the hurt she caused Mandy, so she decided she would give Mable a call and see if she could move back in with them for the time being.

    She got her mobile and made the call, she waited a couple of minutes then she heard Mable “Hello Mable speaking.”

    “Hi Mable, its Becky. How you been keeping?” Becky was trying to sound happy.

    “Hello Becky dear. I’ve had a little trouble with my hip, but I’m getting about still. How have you been keeping? I spoke with Chrissy a couple of hours ago, she was telling me about the trip up to see her parents. Did you have a good time?”

    “Yes and no Mable, that is one of the reasons I’m calling you. I sort of upset Mandy and now things are a little off between us. I was wondering if I could move back in with you?”

    “Oh I’m sorry to hear that dear, are you sure you can’t sit down and work it all out?”

    “I wish I could Mable. I really don’t want to move out and leave Chrissy, but Mandy just won’t speak to me and I was at fault.”

    “Whatever have you done to upset Mandy to point she wants you to move out?”

    “She doesn’t want me to move out Mable, it’s just something I am doing to help ease the tension between us all. Poor Chrissy doesn’t know which way to turn, she doesn’t want to take sides and I won’t ask her to. So I am going to move out for a bit.”

    “Your welcome back here any time dear. I’ll go and make up the bed in your old room when I get off the phone.”

    “You don’t need to do that Mable, I can soon sort it when I get there later.”

    “Nonsense Becky, it will give me something to do. Do you want me to get David to come around and help you move your stuff?”

    “I should be fine Mable, I’m only going to pack a small bag for now and see if I can try and sit down with Mandy at some point this week and sort it all out.”

    Becky got off the phone and went up to hers and Chrissy’s room and sorted out the stuff she wanted to take with her and then wrote a note and left it on the pillow for Chrissy and left.

    Chrissy was finding it hard work at the shop due to Mandy not saying much. And every time she tried to get her chatting, she would just drift off in thought again and walk off. By Lunchtime Chrissy had had enough. “Mandy, I’m not going to take any more of this crap from you! Becky said she was sorry and that she didn’t mean what she said the way she said it. And I am sick of feeling like I’m walking on eggshells. If you have a problem with me then lets talk about it, but please stop blanking me.” Chrissy was so worked up she was starting to cry. She hated this part of the hormones she was on, but it was part of who she was now.

    Before Mandy could answer her, Chrissy stormed off out back to dry her eyes and fix her makeup. Mandy went and locked the front door and then went to find Chrissy. She was sat at the desk up stairs fixing her face when Mandy found her.

    “I’m sorry Chrissy, I know I’ve been a real cow to you today. I think I’m approaching that time of the month. Think yourself lucky Sis you don’t suffer with it.”

    “Believe it or not Mandy, but I would love to have the mood swing and everything that goes with it. Because then I would be a real woman.”

    Mandy walked over to her and pulled her up out the seat. “Chrissy, you are a real woman, you have all the good points that makes a woman. All I see is my little Sister and I love you.”

    “Do you still love Becky? She really wasn’t being mean to you yesterday, she just worries about us having fun and making you feel bad. She was really upset last night that you weren’t speaking to her.”

    “I kind of knew I was wrong yesterday, but was too proud to own up to it. And know I bet she really hates me for it. I do get jealous of you and Becky some times. Watching you two hug and how much you love each other. Makes me wish David was still around, or I had someone to hold me the way Becky holds you. ”

    “I’m sorry Mandy, I never gave a thought to how it could be making you feel. I’ll tell Becky that we need to think a little more about what we do in front of you.”

    “Don’t you dare stop showing your love for each other just because of me. I’ve just been acting like a fool. I’ll be fine now I’ve got it off my chest, I just hope Becky and I can still be friends.” Mandy had a tear in her eye and a weary smile on her face.

    “I think you were both in the wrong, but I know that if you hug and make up tonight, everything will be fine again.” Chrissy was feeling a lot better knowing that her two best friends were going to kiss and make up.

    The rest of the day seemed to drag, but it was finally time to shut the shop and make the trip to the post office. Once that was done, Mandy drove to the local Chinese and they ordered Becky’s favourite meals and what they wanted, then Mandy called in and got a nice bottle of wine for Becky as well.

    When they got home Mandy took the food into the kitchen and Chrissy went up to find Becky. When she entered the bedroom she saw the note on the pillow and picked it up to read it.

 

Dear Chrissy

    I’m sorry to be saying this in a note, but I think it best that I move back to Mable’s for the time being to give Mandy some time to forgive me. I hope you will find some time to come and see me why I am here and I will miss cuddling up to you at night and your smiling face when I wake.

To Be Continued...

 

 

up
218 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Here we go again

Oh you poop, what a place to end it. I can just imagine the meltdown that Chrissy will have after reading that. Before I started on part two I was trying to figure out what the odd title was all about. Now I know. Thanks for the story I look forward to part three.

----------
Jenna
http://www.myspace.com/alpheias

----------
Jenna

Oh You Poop?

Ewwwwwwwwww thats nasty!
be careful what you wish for .....you just might get it! "ROFL......"

Enterprise one to beam up

Energize!

Konichiwa

Ouch

I just finished rereading part 1 of this then log in tonight to find this and think great another part of this well written story. Then you go and stop right there, maybe we need to get a bunch of girls together and give you a tickle fest like you describe in this story.

Melanie

Touchy people

Well, everybody seems to be be a bit thin-skinned and quick to take offense. Sounds as if they all need to make some time to talk to Sarah. There are enough ghosts dogging them to staff an entire haunted house.

I did find the slave bit somewhat upsetting, but that's my baggage I bring with me. When I saw the reference to it in Part 4 I wondered what was going on. But the last half of the story was good, even if there was a bit of a catfight (a mild one).

On to three!

Karen J.

"Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way."

College Girl - poetheather


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

i say sorry

sry i dont want to be roud but i think i have to many aggro in my body but if i was a girl and had an temperament like i have as i boy and the same skills like 11 years Judo tan mandy woud be down on the florr or what ever with brocken ripps and legs soryy but i hate dominars and when i say hate i mean hate

anyway the story is great

Im Burnning in pour rage

Because what the fuck what are you writing first you writ that she is scard of an beat down and sunddenly she is not iven in a bit panik that she is getting hard slapps from her best friend what the fuck sche is handcufft and cant escap the clothes.....................relax Philipp relax its only a story but if mandy rellly exsitst i had her beaten to death by now

Monthly's and tempers

It's not easy being a woman sometimes and that sometimes comes around once a month!

I saw nothing wrong with the girls playing there games myself! Sure, Chrissy has her fears but one must understand that each and everyone of us has to face their fears at one point or another so why the sudden anger from some of you readers? I really just don't get it myself.

If you don't like the story then move on ok! It's a fictional story for goodness sakes!

Many a man and many a woman love to play these games that we ALL sometimes play!

Personally I like this story!

Chrissy has to learn trust, period! Especially with her best friends, lover, sister! What better way to learn trust than to be tested by her best friends who would NEVER intentionally hurt her?

I've been there myself!

As far as the language from some readers leaving there nasty posting I must say that I really do not appreciate it one bit!

Just so you all know, Chrissy reminds me of myself! I love helping people just like Chrissy does and that will never change!

Great story! :}

Hugs

Vivien

Still a lovely story

and to h.e.double hockey sticks to all the ding dang flamers
ed


ed

Drama Queens

I have struggled to get through this story but cannot go any further. When Becky got pissed because Chrissy hugged Debbie, I just stopped and decided enough. Then I see Becky has moved back to Mabel's place. You have grossly overdone the drama. I have read many of your stories, in fact I have been reading "My Father's Secret" and read where this story gives the back story of the other characters. I will simply finish "My Father's Secret" and skip the Drama Queens.

I am sorry because it is a delightful story, I just can't deal with the shallowness of the girls.

Danielle True