From Knight To Dawn (including Courtship and Nuptials of Dawn) Draft

Printer-friendly version


From Knight To Dawn

by: Lesley Renee Charles

Sir Eric decided to take a short cut through the forest. He was a 6’ tall. The sun glittered on his flaxen hair.

Suddenly he heard high-pitched laughter coming from his right side. He decided to see who could be out on a nice, sunny day. He peeked through some branches. He saw a lovely maiden. She appeared to be in her late teens, with her long golden hair flowing around her face and shoulders like a halo. Her complexion was so fair and clear, just like a porcelain doll.

Eric was so taken in by her beauty, he leapt from his hiding place. He startled her and she started to run. He reached out and forcibly grabbed her.

"Please, don’t hurt me!" she cried.

He threw her to the ground. He pinned her shoulders to the ground and started to lift up her dress. He then removed her undergarments and proceeded to take her virginity.

Once, he was finished raping her, she ran screaming to the nearest town. She reported him to the king and queen.
Eric was soon captured and brought in front of the king and queen. They found him guilty and the royal couple decreed that the maiden he ravished would dictate his punishment.

"He shall be dressed and treated as a fair maiden for a year. If he gets into further trouble then the punishment time can be and will be extended. His, I mean her name will be Dawn." The maiden said.

Eric was then taken to the dungeon of the royal castle until the punishment could be started. The royal couple started to have a suitable wardrobe for the new maiden to wear. A room was set aside for Dawn in the castle. The queen wanted to be able to keep an eye on her. The queen was also going to help instruct the new maiden in feminine deportment.

A month later, Eric, now Dawn was brought up to his/her new room. A set of clothes was laid out on the bed. A maid entered the room and proceeded to help Dawn shed her male clothes.

"You will first get washed and then we will proceed to put on clothes more appropriate for a lady, miss."

Dawn was led to a wooden tub in the middle of the room. The water smelled faintly of spring blossoms. She was scrubbed from head to toe. The body hair was removed from her body by the use of a sharp instrument. As soon as the bath was finished, she was toweled dry.
The maid helped Dawn don her undergarments. The lavender dress was soon placed over her head. Her hair had not been cut since the time of her sentencing and so it was about shoulder length. It was braided into a simple style.

"Her majesty wants to see you in ten minutes. She will explain what is going to happen to you."

Dawn was then led down a tapestry-covered corridor into the queen’s private chamber. The queen beckoned for Dawn to take a seat.

"You will be treated as a woman for the next year. We will find a suitable male suitor for you so you can experience all that a young maiden has to. You will have to worry about someone taking your virgin ass. You will remain here in this castle. Starting tomorrow I will instruct you in way a lady behaves. Remember, if you misbehave in any way I will extend you time by a year."

The Queen asked, "Shall we begin your lessons on how to act and behave like a lady?"

Dawn, who was very uncomfortable in her new clothes and new position in society replied, "Yes your majesty."

"Good. First, you must learn to walk like a lady. Get up. You must walk across this room with a graceful sway to your hips. To make sure that you learn the correct posture, you will walk with this heavy book balanced on your head. If it drops, you will have to pick it up and start all over. We will continue with this exercise until you can walk without dropping the book. Begin."

Dawn took the book that was handed to her and balanced it on her head like she was instructed. She took about ten steps, when tragedy occurred and she dropped the book. She proceeded to pick it up and re-balance it on her head. She started to practice walking again. This patterned repeated itself for a good part of the morning.

Finally towards lunch time the Queen was satisfied with Dawn’s walking. Dawn could now walk with the book balanced on her head. She was also starting to walk with a graceful, feminine sway.

The Queen decided she would use the mealtime to teach Dawn, how to sit and eat a meal like a lady.

"Dawn, before you sit down, smooth your skirt under your backside while lowering it down to the seat. Like this." The Queen proceeded to show Dawn the correct way to sit down.

Dawn picked up her eating utensils like the ill-manner boar of a man that she used to be. The Queen looked at Dawn with a menacing scowl on her face. "Dawn, that is not the way a lady picks up her knife and fork." The Queen then showed Dawn how to use her knife and fork. The meal proceeded along these lines. Every time Dawn made an unladylike mistake, the Queen would correct her. The Queen showed her how to cut meat. How to take ladylike bites. How big a serving to eat.

After lunch, Dawn was given a short period of rest. She was told to take a short nap, because the rest of the afternoon would be filled with various fittings. The local seamstress was going to take her measurements and start making Dawn’s new clothes. Dawn was then to learn about the various garments and how to don them.

The seamstress arrived and proceeded to measure Dawn for her Debutante Ball gown. The dress was to be made out of white satin with handmade lace at the hems.

While Dawn was being fitted for her new clothes, the Queen was trying to find an escort for Dawn. The Queen wanted Dawn to experience all the joys and heartaches of being a woman.

She told a page to "scour the town and find me a homosexual man that is tall, muscular and good looking. Tell him I may have the perfect "wife" for him. "

The Queen was going to do her best to make sure that Dawn would remain and Eric would disappear. She was going to teach Dawn that being a woman was not all that bad and try to convince her not to go back to being a man.

Dawn fell in love with her new gown. The gleaming satin showed her beautiful flaxen hair off splendidly. The low cut neckline enhanced her modest bosom. It had long full skirts that Dawn knew would look so graceful when she danced in the latest fashion.

Dawn was starting to worry that she was beginning to like being a girl. She was afraid that she was never going to go back to Eric.
The next morning, the page that the Queen sent out returned with a likely candidate for Dawn’s escort.

The Queen was excited over this news. "What is the name of the lucky man? The Queen asked.

"Alexander Du Lac. He is a knight that prefers flaxen haired, feminine boys."

"He sounds perfect for my plans. Arrange for him to come and see me today. I will tell him of my plans."

Meanwhile, blissfully unaware of the future plans that awaited her, Dawn awoke to begin her morning toiletries. Her maid came in and once again assisted her in getting bathed and dressed. Today she was dressed in a cornflower blue silk dress. Her hair was arranged in a simple braid that fell down her back.

Her lessons today followed the same pattern as the day before. Except that her walk was becoming more naturally feminine and graceful. Dawn was aware that she was starting to walk with a graceful feminine air without consciously thinking about it.

Lunch brought on the same instructions to her eating manners. But she was also starting to learn the correct manners when seated at the table. The Queen was pleased with this.

"Dawn, you will practice your walk by yourself this afternoon. I have some important business to attend to this afternoon."

Alexander Du Lac was led into the Court Room. He was a 6’ 5" tall man with broad muscular shoulders. The shoulders led down to his long muscular arms. His biceps were about 20" in girth. His brawny chest slimmed down to his waist. He strode into the room on his long muscular legs. The sun shone his copper hair to perfection. He was wearing his best suit. The suit was a royal blue in color, which complimented his hair perfectly. He was very swarthy looking.

The Queen was pleased, because he would suit her plans perfectly. She wanted Alexander to court and woo Dawn so that she would remain a female.

"Alexander, I know of your fondness for a certain type of young man. I know of somebody, that is a flaxen haired young man. He is also dressed up and is being instructed to act like a lady.

He, I mean she, would be suitable for you. She would appear to be a woman but with an extra bit that you prefer. You would be able to hide your sexual orientation while getting what you desire.

I want you to court and woo her. If you succeed in getting Dawn to remain as a woman, I will set you up with a nice sized fortune. The first step in my plans is for you to ask her to accompany you to her Debutante Ball. I will arrange a meeting for the both of you."
Alexander, who was interested in this plan agreed to the meeting.

The Queen, Elizabeth was her name, spent a sleepless night going over her plans for Eric/Dawn. Elizabeth had an exterior motive to keeping Dawn a maiden. Her only son, the heir to the throne preferred pretty young boys, so there were no hopes of his marrying a woman. She planned to get Dawn comfortable around men, then arrange a meeting between her son, Christian and Dawn. She wanted Christian to marry Dawn, who would be a man, but would look like a lady. This way she could keep the gossip down. She would figure out what to do about children at a later date.

She first had to figure out how to get Eric to stay Dawn. She was hoping that he would come to this decision on his own. But she was trying to think up a few schemes just to be on the safe side. She had to find a "wife" for her son. She knew that Dawn would perfectly. Dawn was quite beautiful.

Meanwhile, Dawn was going over her situation. She was quite upset with the fact that she was starting to like living the female role. Eric decided that he should start trying to fight the process a little. Not give in so easily. On the other hand, he had to be careful, he did not want to end up wearing dresses for any longer than he had to. But still, a part of him had to admit it was enjoyable to wear the softer fabrics and be treated reverently.

Queen Elizabeth, on awakening, hit upon a great idea. She would have Dawn befriend the very girl he raped. She would tell Victoria, was the name of the girl, who Dawn really was. She also wouldn’t let Eric known that the girl knew. She hoped that Dawn having a girl friend her own age would help in the process. She was getting desperate to have her son married. He would be graduating from Oxford soon, and was expected to marry and settle down. She also knew that if Eric/Dawn didn’t accept the feminine role, she would have to do things that would be dishonorable. This didn’t appeal to her but her duty to family and country came first.

Elizabeth sent for her messenger. She sent him to go and bring Victoria to the throne room. She then proceeded to great dressed in her lavender velvet gown. She then fixed her hair and face. She placed her golden crown on her luxurious raven hair.

She then proceeded to go to the throne room to put the next step of her plan into action.

Victoria was led into the throne room, her long, golden hair tamed into a neat French braid. Her natural exuberance was subdued with the fact that she was in the Royal Palace. She looked all around at the rich colored tapestries hanging on the walls.
She followed the page to the throne, where she dropped into a swift curtsy.

"Rise child, I have a small request to make of you. I would like you to help my niece Dawn, by becoming a ladies companion to her. You would be her confidante. But first, I have to tell you who she really is.

"Do you remember the knight who molested you?"

"How can I ever forget." All of a sudden, Victoria realized who Dawn was. "You are not going to tell me that Dawn is…."

"Yes, Dawn is or rather was Eric, the man who raped you. I want you to help him/her appear more genteel and ladylike. I feel that she may relate better to a girl her own age. Also, you might get a thrill in the feminization of the man who brutalized you."

"How long do you want me to be her confidante?"

"As long as it takes to convince him to remain in the female role."

Dawn was giving his maid a lot of trouble. She did not want to wear the dress that was put out for her. She wanted to return to her male clothes. The maid was getting to her wit’s end. The maid decided to get Queen Elizabeth, so that the Queen could talk some sense into Dawn.

Queen Elizabeth stormed into Dawn’s room.

"What is the problem young lady?"

"The problem is I want to wear my male clothes. I want to be a man again. I don’t want to wear dresses and be treated like I am a piece of porcelain. I want to be free to do what I want."

"Welcome to the world of womanhood my dear. You agreed to our bargain, now there is no going back. No get dressed and go down to your lessons."

"No! I won’t! I don’t want to be treated like a woman anymore."

"Dawn, if you don’t stop this childlike behavior I will be forced to take you over my knee and give you a good old-fashioned spanking."
"You wouldn’t dare. I would like to see you try it."

"That’s it young lady. Over my knees, so that I can really blister your butt."

Queen Elizabeth sat down on the bed. Dawn was led, fighting and screaming, to the Queen. The maid placed Dawn over the Queen’s knees. Queen Elizabeth lifted up Dawn’s nightgown, slid down the undergarments and proceeded to paddle Dawn’s behind with her bare hand. After the first few slaps, Dawn could not stifle her tears. She begged the Queen to stop.

"Not until you promise to stop this unladylike behavior."

"I promise I will be a good girl and get dressed."

Dawn was let go and she proceeded to get dressed and ready for the day’s lesson. Once she was finished she was brought downstairs to the throne room.

Queen Elizabeth decided that further punishment was needed to reinforce Dawn’s new subservient role. She decided that Dawn would scrub the floor to the throne room on her hands and knees. Then when Dawn was finished she could work on her needlepoint.

Dawn did what she was told that day, the memory of her spanking was still fresh in her mind. She did not want a repeat performance.
Queen Elizabeth, meanwhile, was planning on how to instruct Dawn in the arts of running a home, and keeping a husband satisfied. She decided that Dawn would have to learn how to cook, clean and sew. She also wanted Dawn to learn how to care for babies and/or young children. After all, if her plans were to be successful, Dawn would have to know how to do all these things. She only had three weeks to set this up. That would be when Christian would be home from the university.

She hoped by that time Dawn would have become comfortable dating a man. Queen Elizabeth hoped that Alexander would have started making Dawn comfortable with receiving attention from men. Well she had less than a week before the ball to get Dawn ready and willing to accept men. She would have to get Victoria to work on the arts of flirting and seducing a man.

Dawn decided to spend the next day strolling through Queen Elizabeth’s royal flower gardens. She wanted to ponder her situation and come up with a plan to try to hold onto his male identity. It was a beautiful day in late spring and the roses were just starting to bloom.

Dawn found a spot where she could sit and enjoy the beauty of the pure white rosebuds.

"I have to think of a way to fight all of this feminization. I am starting to enjoy some of the sensations I get from the softer fabrics. I better watch out since I don’t know what Queen Elizabeth has in store for me. I just bet it will be horrible."

Dawn soon became lost in her thoughts, when a soft, delightful voice said, "Miss Dawn, do you mind if I sit next to you?"

Dawn glanced up and realized that the voice belonged to the beautiful girl he took advantage of. She started to panic and hoped that he would not be recognized.

"No, I don’t mind. But you have me at a disadvantage as I don’t know your name."

"Let me remedy that. My name is Victoria. Queen Elizabeth wants me to be a confidante to you and help refine your deportment. I am to help you get ready for the Ball, next week. The Queen wants you to be up on all the latest court dances. She also wants to ensure ladylike behavior from you."

Dawn heaved a small sigh of relief. From Victoria’s demeanor, she got the impression that Victoria had no idea that she was 1) a male and 2) the man who raped her.

Victoria on the other hand was thinking to herself that it was fun to see him squirm and would be even greater fun to teach Eric/Dawn the most ladylike behavior. She just knew she was going to enjoy her task.

Meanwhile, Queen Elizabeth was making plans of her own. "First thing, I will send a letter to Christian describing the charms of Dawn. I would like him to be here for the Ball, but I fear that may be impossible because of his class schedule."

She sat down at her desk and composed the following letter.

My dear son,

I think I have come up with the perfect solution for a marriage for you.
Her name is Dawn. She has shoulder-length flaxen hair. She is very beautiful of face. I am working on developing her ladylike deportment.

She also has the bit of plumbing that you find so sexually attractive. Yes, she was born with a penis. I would like you to come home in the next two weeks, to try to court and woo her to be your wife. But if it is possible to come home for Saturday night, I am holding a ball for her. It would be the perfect place to start your courtship of her.

Your loving mother.

She called the royal courier in. "I want you to get this to Prince Christian as soon as possible. Do not delay, this message is very important."

Queen Elizabeth then strolled into the royal ballroom. She wanted to plan on how the room was to be decorated for what should be one of the greatest nights of a young teen maiden’s life. She wanted Dawn’s Debutante Ball to be memorable for she was hoping that it would start Dawn on the path to becoming a maiden (at least in looks and behavior) permanently.

"I think we should have bowers of white and red rosebuds banking the corners. That should make nice romantic little nooks for lovebirds to escape to."

She then called in a group of servants and told them to start getting the ballroom ready for Saturday night.

During the next week, everything was going fine. Under Victoria’s guidance, Dawn was starting to develop ladylike comportment. She was still determined to keep her male identity, but after the spanking at the beginning of the week, she decided to at least give the appearance of giving in and display ladylike behavior at all times. She was also learning the court dances from the feminine perspective. It was strange to Eric to relearn these dances and allowing himself to be led instead of leading. All in all, Eric couldn’t wait until the year was over and he could return to being a male instead of being treated as a second class citizen. But he knew he would miss the sensual feel of the fabric.

Prince Christian, was a handsome young man. He was 6’1" in height and strong and muscular in build. He had beautiful, rich auburn hair and sparkling emerald eyes. He favored his mother in coloring. He also carried himself with great dignity and strength. He perused the letter from his mother for the thousandth time. "She has really piqued my curiosity regarding Dawn. I cannot wait to meet Dawn. She sounds like the perfect wife for me."

He was going to try his hardest to be there for Saturday night’s ball. He just wished that his classes were already over. He was already infatuated with Dawn, and was impatient to start his courtship of her. He was going to go and talk with the Dean and see if he could have a small leave.

The night of the ball finally arrived. Dawn was laced into her beautiful satin gown. The King and Queen escorted her into the ballroom. Queen Elizabeth whispered into her ear, "I would like you to meet Sir Alexander Du Lac. He has agreed to be your escort for tonight. Try to be nice and do what he asks you within reason. Above all, conduct yourself like a lady at all times. If I hear about any misconduct I will have to take you over my knees and give you a spanking to end all spankings."

Dawn nodded her head in agreement. She glanced at the man who was to be her date for the evening. She felt small and dainty, standing next to the hulking man.

Alexander was finding it hard to believe that Dawn was really a male underneath. He looked her over from head to toe. Her flaxen hair was arranged in a single braid that hung down her back. There was a wreath of white rosebuds around her forehead. She was done up with very little make-up. Her sapphire blue eyes dominated her face. Her pink lips looked to be soft and kissable. He couldn’t wait to try to get her in a corner and try to steal a kiss or two. Her dress was a lovely Lilac satin that complemented her complexion beautifully.
The musicians started to play and Alexander bent over and asked Dawn, "Would you like to dance?"

"I would be delighted to."

He led her out onto the dance floor. She started to get lost in the sensations of being held. She felt secure in the strength of his arms. She was starting to get confused by these feelings. "It is wrong to feel this way about another man. I should not like being treated like a china doll. I should be in the male role and doing this with a fair maiden." Dawn told herself.

As the evening wore on, Alexander finally got a few moments alone with Dawn. He tried to kiss her, when she told him no. Alexander was so infatuated with her, he decided to force his intentions on Dawn.

Dawn began to struggle and try to break away, but she was no match for Alexander. He started to kiss her and pin her down. Once he had her immobilized, he proceeded to try to lift her skirts. He wanted to pop her anal cherry.

Alexander quite intent with what he was doing was unaware of somebody behind him. All of a sudden he was struck on the head from behind.

Dawn was shocked and relieved to have her attacker subdued.

Her rescuer introduced himself. "I am Prince Christian. I have come home to meet Dawn, can you introduce me to her?"
"I am Dawn, and I am extremely grateful to you for rescuing me from that man."

Christian then asked Dawn for a dance. The rest of the dance proceeded uneventfully. Except that Dawn was starting to feel an attraction to Prince Christian. She didn’t know whether it was just because she was grateful for his rescuing her.

Dawn, as a result of what nearly happened to her, finally realized how she hurt and brutalized Victoria. She was determined to tell Victoria who she really was and how very sorry she was for what she did to Victoria. She also wanted to ask for forgiveness and a chance to redeem herself. She realized that it was wrong for a man to take another person and treat them as just an object. She promised herself that she would never try to do that to another person again.

She then cried herself to sleep.

During their stroll through the flower gardens. Dawn told Victoria that she had something very important to discuss with her.
"Victoria, I want you to know that I am the man who raped you. I want to apologize for taking something from you that I should not have taken. I hope that eventually you will be able to forgive me."

"I will think about it Dawn."

Christian spent the night following the ball dreaming of Dawn. He was instantly taken with her beauty. He knew he had to tell her of his growing affection for her and try to convince her to stay as Dawn. He dreamed of her shoulder length flaxen hair, her sapphire blue eyes that sparkled with her joy of life, her pearly white teeth that gleamed between her two ruby lips. He loved the way the gleaming satin complimented her ivory white skin. He knew he had to do his best to court her, he wanted her for his wife.

He woke the next day, resolute in his intent to win her for his bride. He just had to convince Eric that it was better for him to remain as Dawn.

Dawn also spent many restless nights following the ball. She knew that she wanted to go back to being Eric, but she also knew she liked the feelings of being pampered and treated like a lady. She loved the soft gentle caress of her gowns. She also loved the feeling of being with Christian. She knew that she was attracted to the strong but gentle qualities in him. She also told herself that he was an attractive hunk.

She was scared of her growing feelings for him. She was scared of what these new feelings would do to her resolve to return to being Eric. On the other hand, she never felt like this with the few women she dated before. Not even with Victoria.

Christian spent the following week just observing Dawn’s behavior. Towards the end of the week he followed her on her stroll through the flower gardens.

He stopped her by the red rosebushes. He reached over and picked an almost perfect rosebud and presented it to Dawn.

"Here’s a lovely flower for a lovely lady. Dawn, I just want to tell you that I am glad that I was able to save you from Sir Alexander. I also would like to spend more time with you. I am attracted by you."

"Christian, I feel the same way about you. I too, would like to get to know you better."

"Dawn would you mind if I walked along with you. I would like to get to know more about you."

Dawn proceeded to tell Christian about herself. She told him about her twin sister who resembled Dawn so much, they could be Identical twins. She really wanted to tell Christian who she really was but was afraid that he would leave her. She was really starting to question whether she really wanted to go back to being Eric.

Christian wondered if his mother knew about Dawn’s sister and if so could that be the answer to the question of having heirs. Could he deposit his seed in the sister, and Dawn could appear to be the mother of the children. He resolved to have a meeting with his mother as soon as possible. Meanwhile he would continue to enjoy his stroll with Dawn. He found it amazing that the gardens could become even lovelier when you were with someone beautiful like Dawn.

"Dawn, I just want to tell you how beautiful you are right now. I love looking into your beautiful blue eyes. They look so much like precious jewels especially when they sparkle as they are doing now. I would so much like to kiss your sweet lips."

He reached over and took her into his gentle embrace. His mouth found hers and at first his kiss was a gentle caress. Then he got a bit bolder and more passionate. His tongue began to part her lips and enter. His tongue probed her mouth. Dawn was starting to get aroused by this kiss. She loved the feeling of his tongue in her mouth.

She was strangely disappointed when the kiss ended. She would have liked it to go on forever and ever.

Christian said, "I think we should go back into the palace now."

Upon entering the palace, Christian searched for his mother. He wanted to tell her all about his conversation with Dawn. About the discovery of Dawn’s sister and how she could benefit the kingdom. He finally found Queen Elizabeth in her private sitting room.

"Mother, I was talking with Dawn today. I found out she has a twin sister who could be her identical twin. Did you know about this?"
"Calm down, honey. Yes, I did know about her sister. That was one of the reasons I set up this whole scenario. I found Eric’s taste through Erin, his sister. Victoria fit the bill exactly, that is why I sent her out into the forest on the day that I knew Eric would be returning. Victoria and I set up the punishment so that this could happen. I also would like Dawn to decide on her own to become a woman, but I am also willing to help the decision process along. I was hoping that you would not find out about this. I hope that you can forgive me for meddling into your affairs, but I thought that this could help out the situation, by providing you with a wife and heirs."

"There is nothing to forgive. I find Dawn attractive. I think I am starting to fall in love with her. I know that in time I would like her to be my wife and mother to my children."

"Christian, would it bother you if I helped Dawn to develop a more womanly figure?"

"What do you mean by that Mother?"

"What I mean by that is would it bother you if Dawn could develop her own breasts and rely less on padding? There is a way to administer herbs that would help her to develop them and if we can find the right dosage would not affect her male organ, if that is what you desire."

"I would love for her to have real breasts and yes, I would like to keep her organ functioning. I think it would be fun to have a wife that has the best features of a woman and man together in one package. How are you going to get Dawn to take the herbs? She is still contemplating returning to Eric. She will not willingly take them."

"I will sneak them into her food. I have to contact the royal physicians and find a course of action that would have the desired outcome. I think by the end of the month Dawn will be starting on the road to real womanhood. I forgot to tell you that these herbs would help her mind to become more feminine; more accepting of the change. This should help us to convince her to remain Dawn."
"Mother, you are such a scheming bitch. I love you for it."

"Christian it is now your job to sweep her off her feet and into marriage with you. The future of this kingdom depends on it."

"I will do my best since I am already in love with her and I think she is starting to feel something for me too."

Meanwhile, Alexander Du Lac wanted to get his revenge against Christian. He was very resentful of the intrusion at the ball. He wanted Dawn for himself. He fell in love with her great beauty. He wanted her for his wife. He wasn’t afraid to force her attentions, after all, wasn’t she the rapist of Victoria? He thought it would be a fitting punishment to take her by force and then force her into marrying him. He didn’t care if she loved him or not.

Dawn meanwhile remained blissfully unaware of all these machinations going on around her. She was questioning how she felt. She never felt as aroused as she felt during Christian’s kiss. She wondered whether it was wrong or right to feel like this. She also knew that she wanted to see Christian again. But she also wanted to become Eric again. She was so confused. Her body and her mind seemed to be warring with each other. Her mind wanted her to go back to being a man; her body loved feeling like a woman.

Queen Elizabeth, disguised in ordinary clothes, wound her way to the town’s physician. She wanted to discuss the medication she would need for Dawn’s becoming a she-male.

"Doctor, is there some herbs that I could give a male that would help his mind and body become more feminine while he still could achieve an erection?"

"Yes there is, your majesty. I can see through your attempt at a disguise. I think I know whom this is for. It is for the young woman you call Dawn, right? I brought both Eric and his twin sister into the world. Can I ask why you want to know this?"

"My son, Prince Christian, prefers pretty boys. He is not attracted to women, so he would not be able to marry and have heirs. I noticed that Eric and his sister looked so much alike that we could use her to mother the heirs to the throne. Also, if Eric, now Dawn could appear female, she could marry my son. Everybody would be happy. Christian is in the process of courting her. But I would like her to have a more feminine appearance, yet function as a man so that my son will have a fulfilling relationship. Unfortunately, I have to administer this without Dawn’s approval. I don’t have the time to wait. This has to be done as soon as possible."

"I will gather the herbs for you today, they should be ready by this afternoon. You can administer them in her food, three times a day. I will keep the dosage low, but they will take a little longer to start showing any effect. I will bring the prepared medicine to the palace this afternoon."

"How long till any changes show?"

"About two to three weeks, her nipples should start to become more sensitive. Her mind should be the first to start showing changes. She should become mellower and less aggressive.

Queen Elizabeth returned to the castle safe in the knowledge that her plans may soon be very successful. She called Victoria into her room.

"Victoria, I will start administering the feminizing herbs into Dawn’s food tonight. We are moving to the next step in the plan. Christian knows all about it and also wants it. I only wish that I could do this with Dawn’s consent. How are things going with her?"
"She is starting to love the feminine clothes more and more every day but the male part in her is fighting this knowledge. Also, I think her kiss with Eric the other day, has got her questioning her emotions."

Christian was trying to spend as much time as possible with Dawn. He would take her for strolls through the forest. He would take her into the town for walks along the main thoroughfare. He would constantly try to steal a kiss or two. Dawn would usually let him.

Dawn was sorting through her feelings as bet she could. She knew that she was slowly starting to fall in love with Christian. He was everything she wanted in a man. Or was that what she, as Eric wanted to be like as a man. She was unaware that these thoughts were the start of her mind changing from male to female. She only knew she was looking forward to her next date with Christian and the next kiss.

Christian on the other hand was looking at Dawn closely to see if he could notice the first changes in her appearance. He enjoyed his time with her. She was such a delight to be with. He couldn’t wait for the day where he could ask her to marry him. She was so beautiful and graceful. She would make a great queen, just like his mother.

About three weeks after Queen Elizabeth started giving Dawn the medicine, Dawn started to notice that her nipples were getting more sensitive and were also starting to enlarge. She tried to hide this from her maid, but unfortunately she grimaced when the maid slipped the chemise over her shoulders and accidentally brushed Dawn’s budding breasts.

The maid as quickly as she could, reported these developments to the queen. Queen Elizabeth was delighted at this news. "Her breasts should be starting to develop soon. Hopefully, she will get a nice C cup like her sister." The Queen said to herself.

Her budding breasts startled Dawn. She wondered how this could be happening. Men weren’t supposed to develop breasts. She was afraid that she could never go back to being Eric now. She was afraid how far Queen Elizabeth was going to go in her (Dawn’s) transformation. She knew that she didn’t want to be all girl, but the idea of having a nice feminine figure was appealing. Also she would be able to keep wearing women’s clothes which she really loved wearing. If she could help it, she would never go back to wearing men’s clothes. They were too rough and scratchy.

A courier arrived at the castle from a neighboring kingdom with invitations to the royal family for a grand ball. Prince Christian decided that he would ask Dawn; he knew that this could mark the start of his public courtship of her. He couldn’t wait to ask her and see how her developing breasts looked in a gown with a low neckline. He was enjoying it now when he would cop a feel or two when they would kiss and pet now.

"Dawn, there is going to be a ball and I was wondering if you would like to go with me?"

"Christian, I would love to go with you. Now I just have to see about getting a new ball gown."

Queen Elizabeth was pleased with Dawn’s acceptance. She wanted to Dawn to look breathtakingly gorgeous in her first very public appearance. She decided that the royal seamstress had to make the most beautiful dress. She thought that it should be an oyster white, silk dress studded with pearls. She also decided that Dawn’s assets should be shown with a low neckline. She would give Dawn a set of pearls, both necklace and earrings, for the occasion. Of course, Dawn would have to have her ears pierced. She was looking forward to doing this, as it would be a visible sign of Dawn’s femininity.

Dawn was looking forward to the ball. She couldn’t wait to be close to Christian while they were dancing. She knew that she was rapidly falling in love with him. It didn’t seem to bother her anymore, especially since her breasts were now about a B cup and were still growing. "I am afraid that I will be as well endowed as my twin sister." She knew that it is now impossible for her to go back to appearing as a male. She was relieved that her penis still seemed to be functioning properly, albeit, she would only be aroused when she was with Christian. Women didn’t seem to turn her on anymore.

She also enjoyed it when Christian fondled her breasts. She noticed that the nipples would get erect. She enjoyed the pleasant tingle that would course through her body. She enjoyed the feeling of Christian’s lips on hers. Enjoyed it when his tongue explored her mouth. She wondered what it would be like to make love with Christian. She was starting to wonder what she would say if Christian would ask her to marry him.

She loved the gown that was made for her for the ball. The off-white complimented her complexion very well. She loved the set of pearls that Queen Elizabeth gave her. Although she didn’t like the idea of having her ears pierced. The queen won out and they were pierced. Dawn now loved the fact that she could wear earrings.

Alexander Du Lac was still watching and waiting for his chance to abduct Dawn. He loved seeing her body change and develop along female lines. He knew that he had to have her. She was rapidly blossoming into a beautiful woman.

He had to plan out how to get her into his clutches. He knew he had to watch out for Prince Christian. He had to make Dawn his. She was just so beautiful.

He hid a big burlap sack. He figured that this would be big enough to stuff a person in. He made sure he had enough ropes so that he could tie her feet and hands together.

He cleared out a spot in his humble home. He couldn’t wait for the night of the ball.

Queen Elizabeth, Christian and Dawn arrived at the palace where the ball was to be held a couple of days before the big ball. It was proper procedure for them to spend a few days at their host’s place.

Dawn was escorted into her bedchamber, where her maid proceeded to unpack Dawn’s lovely new ball gown. Dawn was told to lie down for a few hours, so that she will be well rested for the evening’s festivities. There was to be an elegant dinner and reception for the royal couple’s anniversary.

Two hours later Dawn was led down into the big formal dining hall. The long table was richly carved wood. It seated about thirty people. Dawn was wearing a periwinkle blue gown which set off her light complexion and blue eyes very well. She enjoyed meeting the nobles of the neighboring kingdoms. She never realized that this was set up so that they could all meet Prince Christian’s intended.
The next day, the men were to go out on a royal hunt while the women remained behind. Dawn was dreading this, she knew that these women would dissect her. The staff was preparing the grand ballroom for the next day’s festivities. Dawn was looking forward to the next night’s dance. She was enjoyed dancing. She accepted that she was never going to return to being Eric again. Lately that fact did not bother her as much as it would have a few months ago. She loved being dressed in pretty fabrics. She loved the attention that Christian gave her. She admitted to herself that she was falling in love with him. She knew that if she could she would marry him, but that couldn’t happen could it?

During these same two days, a mysterious figure was also wending his way into the neighboring kingdom. He knew that he had to make good in capturing his prize or this would be the last chance he could get. He sensed that Prince Christian was very close to announcing his betrothal to Dawn. His disguise was practically perfect. He hoped that no one would recognize him as Alexander Du Lac. He checked to make sure he had his 6’ long sack and enough rope to bind Dawn well so that she could not escape. He just had to figure a way to get into the castle and its’ ballroom.

Dawn descended the castle stairs, lifting up her beautiful ball dress gracefully. The soft candlelight gave a gentle gleam to her lovely long flaxen hair which was arranged in a French Braid with a gold cord braid through it. Prince Christian was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs, he held out his hand and guided her into the ballroom. She spent the next two hours gliding across the dance floor held in his loving embrace.

Dawn told Christian that she wanted to go out into the gardens and take a breath of fresh air and told him to meet her out there in fifteen minutes. She made her way out into the gardens alone. She strolled over to a deserted corner. She was taken by surprise by a pair of rough hand grabbing her arms and twisting them behind her. Her wrists were quickly bound. She was now unable to struggle with her masked captor. He quickly bound her feet and proceeded to put her into a sack. Because of the music from the ballroom no one heard her screams which were quickly silenced by a piece of dirty cloth which was shoved into her mouth.

She was lifted over the man’s shoulders as if she were light as a feather. She was terrified and hoped that Christian would be able to rescue her in time. Alexander left the grounds with his precious cargo.

Christian made his way out into the courtyard, but saw that it was empty. He was afraid that something happened to Dawn, but didn’t know what. He searched the gardens high and low for any sign of her. He finally came across the corner where she sat down. He saw two pairs of footsteps in the moonlight. One pair was made from dancing slippers; the other could only belong to a big knight.

He realized that someone had kidnapped Dawn, but he didn’t know whom. He could only hope that who ever did it would send a ransom note. He ran into the palace and told his mother what had happened. The host of the party called a group of his knights to start combing the area, since the kidnapper could not have gone too far.

Alexander had planned his escape route carefully. He placed the sack into a cart, which had several sacks of similar size and color. He looked like a farmer going to market. He drove the cart down the road. His story, if stopped, would be that he was going to the market to ready his wares for the next day.

His ride home was uneventful, as he was not stopped. Once he was home, he emptied the sack containing Dawn. He left her bound.

"Dawn, I am going to make you mine as soon as I can. By tomorrow night I will have taken your virgin ass. I will make you my whore, so that Prince Christian will be unable to marry you. I will then have my revenge against him for taking you from me at your Debutante Ball."

Dawn shivered in dread of what he just said. She prayed fervently that Prince Christian would rescue her in time. She did not want to be used in that way. She wanted her first time to be special. She was so sorry that she raped Victoria now. If she had not committed that horrible act she would not be in the situation she was in now. She had never felt so helpless and vulnerable before.

Christian was inconsolable. His mother took him into her embrace and comforted him as best as she could. She knew that they had to get Dawn back as soon as possible. She cursed herself for putting Dawn into this situation. She felt the tears trickle down her cheek. "I’ve got to think about who might have done this." An idea popped into her head.

"Christian, tell me what happened the night of the Debutante Ball. Please spare me no details."

"Well I walked into the garden. I saw Dawn struggling to break free from a man’s embrace. I think he was preparing to rape her so I punched him out and rescued Dawn."

"Please describe him to me."

Christian gave her the description of Alexander Du Lac. Queen Elizabeth knew right away who the attacker was.

"Why didn’t you tell me about this Christian? I have a good idea of who the kidnapper is."

The queen told Christian all about Alexander and how he was to be Dawn’s first experience with dating men. She told him that Alexander also preferred men and that he must have been taken by Dawn.

Queen Elizabeth and Christian prepared for the short drive home. They knew they had to find Dawn as soon as possible. They were afraid of what that brute would do to her. They only hoped that they would not be too late.

As soon as they arrived back at the castle, Queen Elizabeth set about trying to find out where Alexander lived. It took a good part of the next day to find out where his home was.

As soon as Christian found out the address he set out, by himself, against his mother’s wishes. He rode like he was possessed. He just prayed that he would be in time.

Meanwhile, Alexander was preparing Dawn for her upcoming deflowering. He brusquely lifted up her skirts, exposing her white undergarments. She was lying on her stomach on his bed. He roughly pulled down her undergarments, exposing her virgin ass. He separated her cheeks and prepared himself for entry. He was not paying attention when he was grabbed from behind and knocked out. Christian proceeded to tie Alexander’s wrists with the rope that he had once he untied Dawn.

Dawn was so relieved to be rescued once again by Christian. Christian knelt down on one knee and proposed to Dawn. She accepted at once. She knew that she was deeply in love with him.

Dawn asked Christian, "What is going to happen to that scum bag?"

"That will be up to my mother."

Alexander was brought to the dungeon in the palace. He was beat up and abused by the prison guards all through the night. He dreaded whatever punishment set up by the Queen. He was kept in the dungeon while Queen Elizabeth, her advisers and Dawn thought up a punishment for him.

Dawn was thinking about what would be the most humiliating punishment for Alexander. He was a handsome man’s man. It suddenly occurred to her that he would not be able to pass as a female, like she did. It would be humiliating for him to go out in public and be noticed as a man in a dress. She thought that this would be the best punishment. She told Queen Elizabeth of her idea.

Queen Elizabeth loved it, but how long should they make the punishment last?

Queen Elizabeth wanted it to be a year; Dawn wanted it to be longer.

Prince Christian decided that he was going to court and wed Dawn, she was perfect for him. He loved her slender figure, her now shoulder-length Flaxen colored hair. He also loved the fact that she was born male, but now had the appearance of a beautiful fair maiden.

The sun glinted on his beautiful auburn hair, as he made his way to Dawn's suite of the castle with a bouquet of red roses and some beautiful, deep blue sapphire earrings. He also had a secret piece of jewelry hidden on him and if all went according to plan, he would give it to her.

He knocked on her door, and inquired, “May I come in, my darling?”

Dawn got up and answered, “Who is it?” with a little smile on her face knowing who it was, but wanting to have a little fun with the big, handsome man. She was falling love with him but she was wondering if she should fall in so easily with the machinations of Queen Elizabeth. It was still bothering her on how well she was tricked into her current role. As much as she loved her new clothes, her new jewelry she did miss the freedom of her days of being Eric, a handsome and randy knight.

She did regret the actions that gotten her into this mess in the first place. She should have had more respect for women and not force himself as he was Eric at the time on a beautiful girl who stirred up his passions. It is never right to force yourself on someone as Eric as Dawn soon realized when Alexander Du Lac raped her.

There is a freedom of being able to come and go when you are a man and Dawn did miss those days. Now she had to act demure and ladylike. She was to be treated like she was a natural born woman by Royal Decree. So she had to flirt with guys, wear dresses, which didn't mind too much, wear corsets, which she did mind, they were tight as Hades.

Prince Christian, did not take kindly to her attempt at humor and replied, “It is Your Royal Highness, Prince Christian.”

“Well you don't have to get all high and mighty with me. I was just kidding you, sheesh, can't you take a joke.”

She opened the door and let him in.

The prince being a bit impatient and quite stirred up in his passions proceeded to get down on one knee and asked Dawn the very important question.

“Will you marry me?”

Dawn hesitated and asked for a few seconds to think it over.

She then gave him an answer, as she nodded her head and said that she would be glad to accept that honor.

He then placed a beautiful sapphire and diamond ring on her finger.

Prince Christian was so radiantly happy with her answer and told her that he was the luckiest man alive.

“We have so much to plan in the next year. We will have to decide how we are going to get heirs.”

“My sister who is very similar to me agreed to donate her eggs and womb to remedy the situation. We will just have to make sure she is in seclusion when this occurs.”

“We will have to tell my mother the good news right away. She will be so pleased.”

“Can't we wait and tell both families together?” Dawn did not want to give the Queen instant gratification in the knowledge that her scheme worked. At least not for a little while, besides she wanted both families to know the news at the same time.

Christian agreed and so they set a date for a dinner to tell the news to both of their families.

Dawn's father, mother, brother, and sister received their invitation to a private party. They wondered what is about.

Dawn, nee Eric's father, William, was still angry over his former son's behavior to maidens and felt that his punishment was merited but he still had to deal with the embarrassment of having a rapist for a son. He hoped that Eric as Dawn would make a better life for herself. He also hoped that his new daughter would marry the Prince as this would be beneficial to the family's name and position in society.

Dawn's mother, Helena, was also hoping that her new daughter was announcing her engagement. She was very disappointed when Eric molested Victoria, she had hoped that she raised her son better. She has seen Eric since he became Dawn and she love the improvements in her former son.

Dawn's brother, Christopher, was happy for his new sister. He loved Eric better as Dawn, she was more kinder and gentler than her former self. He also noticed that Dawn seemed to care more for her family than she did before. He noticed that Dawn seemed to care more for the interests of others as opposed to being self-centered like she was when she was Eric. Christopher was also involved with the punishment of Alexander Du Lac, now Alexandra. He was very upset over what Alexander did to his sister but he was trying to treat Alexandra like a lady.

Dawn's sister, Amelia, was very certain that the engagement was going to be announced since she was secretly approached to be the donor mother for her sister. She was very pleased to be asked to do this, as she would do anything to help Dawn out. She was so happy to have a kind, loving sister as opposed to her overly masculine former brother. She secretly smiled to herself over how feminine her brother Eric has become as Dawn. Amelia, though a little shorter than Dawn, physically looked very similar to Dawn and knew that people would not be able to tell future kids weren't Dawn's.

Meanwhile, over in the palace King Jonathan and Queen Elizabeth were also wondering what the invitation was about. King Jonathan, who was in the dark about his son's orientation and Dawn once being Eric was hoping that his son was finally going to be settling down, get married and set about producing heirs to the throne. King Jonathan was a well-liked king, who tried to be fair to his people and to other kingdoms.

Queen Elizabeth, was fairly certain that her plans were working out, although she was extremely disappointed that her son did not tell her first. She was feeling guilty of her setting up Eric and forcing his transition to womanhood. She knew that Eric would make an excellent wife to her son. She would have rather discussed her plans with Eric, now Dawn and maybe could have made it worth his while, but she was afraid that Eric would not fall in with her plans so she did think it was for best to set him up and punish him for his crimes. Queen Elizabeth did believe that Dawn did make a fine woman, and was a beautiful accent to her handsome son. She did know that Christian was very taken with Dawn, her beauty and her inner grace.

Dawn was busy planning for the coming party. She had to plan the meal, make sure it was suitable for everyone in both families. She had to decide which set of china and crystal to use. Make sure the floral arrangements were done. She wanted it to be perfect. Although she was unsure of whether she wanted to be a woman or not, she did know that she loved being with Christian; loved the way he treated her; the way he made her feel. She really did feel that she could live the rest of her life as his wife. She did wonder if she would have accepted this if Queen Elizabeth had come to her first. She wondered what it would feel like to be possessed by Christian.

Christian, knowing how his intended was, let her have her way planning the meal. He was just so elated that she agreed to marry him. He felt that he was the luckiest man alive. He was glad that his mother had found him his Dawn. He could not wait until the wedding. He could not wait to make Dawn his.

Dawn was just putting the finishing touches to the meal when her guests began to arrive.

She led them into the sitting area and told them to get comfortable, while Christian got them their drinks. They were all there, except the queen who was just finishing up getting ready. She was running late because her court sessions today ran over time. She was wondering what the meeting was about. She was hoping that her plans and schemes worked out. She felt justified in ruining Eric's life if her son was happy. She thought he had looked a lot happier in the last few weeks. She felt that the ends justified the means and she was disciplined enough to plan and carry out her schemes. Besides she thought Dawn was a better person than Eric and that she was better off as a woman. She only wished that Christian was more like her and less the gentle man that he was.

She got dressed in her finest golden gown, put on her grandest tiara and headed down to the gathering.

The queen was rushed into the sitting room, and joined her husband who was already there. The king was a kindly man, who let his wife pretty much run things. He wanted his son to be happy and thought that Dawn was doing this. He didn't know for sure, but thought it highly likely that his wife planned out the whole thing. He did feel sorry for Eric, because the king liked him and thought him a great fellow. He studied Dawn, and wondered if she was truly happy as Dawn or would he go back to being Eric if he could. But knowing his wife he thought the last scenario was very unlikely. He figured his wife and Eric totally locked into being Dawn.

Dawn looked splendid in the gown she chose to wear for the dinner. She got up and walked over to her fiance. She gazed lovingly into his eyes.

Prince Christian got up.

“I have a wonderful announcement. I have asked Dawn to be my wife.”

“That's wonderful but what did she say?” The queen asked.

“She said no.”

The queen was shocked at this. She felt her plans for the kingdom and her son going awry. She was ready to go and punish Dawn. She felt maybe a few days in the dungeon would set her right. She was ready to call her guards in and carry that out when she noticed the gleam in her son's eyes.

“Got you”

“Did I have you going mother? I hope so, because this is the last time I am going to deal with your schemes and machinations. You set up a poor guy, so that you can make the perfect bride whether he wanted to be a bride or not. It is not right for you to play with other lives. Please let Alexandra be the last, or I will renounce my ascendancy to the throne. Dawn did accept because she loves me and wants to be with me and not as a result of your schemes. I really do hope that you learn not to manipulate others into your bidding.”

The queen was aghast at these words.

“What do you mean give up the throne. I did this, so that your ascendancy to the throne would be guaranteed. If you turn it down, I will have ruined another man's life for naught.”

“That's the point I am trying to make mother. It was very wrong of you to take Eric, set him up and transform him into a woman. Luckily for you she likes what was done to her, but if she wasn't you would have forced her into being someone she is not. You do not have the right to do that to others on your whim. I will only renounce the throne if you ever try to manipulate others again.”

The queen decided to let that matter drop for the time being, but thought to herself that she would revisit it when she could control her son a little bit better. She did not want to stop using her control to manipulate others.

Dawn was congratulated by her family who felt that this would be a good move for her. She would be protected and taken care of by a man who loved her.

Christian woke up that morning and looked through the windows and leaves of red, gold and brown decorating the trees outside. He was unable to go back to sleep as the past was preying on his mind. He felt guilty over the part he played in the creating of Dawn.
He was always attracted to Eric growing up and wished that he could have had a relationship with him as Eric. Although with Dawn though, it would give the appearance of a man/woman relationship. Dawn still did have what Christian desired in Eric, just in a more pleasing womanly package.

He wondered if his mother sensed his attraction for Eric and that is why she chose him for his new role as a princess.

It was just the idea of the ruse used against Dawn, nee Eric that still did not sit right with him. Christian could see how much Dawn changed and developed into a beautiful young woman at least as appearances go.

Christian decided to get dressed in a pair of tights that left little to the imagination. He put on a forest green cambric shirt and donned a heavy woolen sweater and proceeded to go downstairs and wait for Dawn.

* * * * * * *

Dawn woke up and looked out of the windows in her room at the same awe inspiring view of the autumn leaves in the early hours of the dawn.

She was looking back at what got her to where she was today. She did regret the action of forcing a woman to be humiliated and treated by forcing her to have sex with Eric as she was then. Now that she was a woman herself she realized how heartless and cruel that was. She knew that all though it was engineered by the queen so that should get an effeminate man albeit dressed in the role of a woman as a wire for her son; Dawn did not have to do what Eric had done, it could have been avoided.

Dawn went to her wardrobe and skimmed through her choice of gowns before settling on a rust colored one that matched some of the colors of the leaves outside.

She rang for her maidservant to come and get her dressed.

* * * * * * * * *

Dawn gracefully descended down the stairs. Gliding with each step as it brought her closer to the man that she was falling deeply in love with.

Christian asked, “Would you like to go for a stroll, sweetheart?”

“Yes, that would be great. I have been thinking how much I care for you.”

“I feel the same, but maybe that may change after I tell you something. I want you to know that I have always been in love with you, as far back as Eric. I feel guilty in that may be why my mother chose you for your current role.”

“Don't feel guilty, dear, I am here for my own role in the crime I committed. I do care for you and I love where I am at now. I had no real goal in life then, I was content to abuse others and take what I wanted. I realize how wrong I was then and I love being in a relationship with a man who cares for me and treats me with respect. I can now be an example to others in how you can change your life around and better yourself. I cannot wait for May, when we can get married and be together for the rest of lives.”

Queen Elizabeth led Dawn into the local seamstress' shop so that they could select a fabric for Dawn's wedding gown.

The shop owner greeted them with a cheery "Good morning, Your Majesty, Dawn. What can I do for you today?"

"We want to look at several yards of your best white fabrics, and best hand tatted lace. We have to make the most beautiful gown for her upcoming nuptials." Queen Elizabeth replied.

The shop owner led them to several bolts of white fabric. They ranged in colors from the purest white to the creamiest ivory. The Queen held up several samples of various bolts up to Dawn to see what would go best with her fair complexion.

Queen Elizabeth was finally satisfied with a sample that was a creamy ivory, which set off Dawn's complexion and flaxen hair beautifully.

"Dawn, what do you think of this Ivory color?"

"I think it makes me look beautiful. It highlights my fair complexion beautifully. I think it would be better if it was studded with some lovely pearls. Can I have pearls sewn onto it?

The shop owner said that it would be no problem but it could take anywhere from two weeks to a month. Dawn said that it would be fine.
The shop owner then led them to where he kept several bolts of the finest hand tatted lace in the kingdom. The Queen found a beautiful pattern of lace made up of roses in a creamy ivory that matched the material for the gown beautifully.

They purchased both materials and made arrangements for a seamstress to come out to the palace in about six weeks so that the most beautiful wedding gown could be made.

During the following six weeks, Queen Elizabeth was busy arranging the wedding ceremony. She decided that it would be held outside in the royal rose gardens, since she knew that the roses were Dawn's favorite flowers. The dinner would be held in formal dining hall.
The seamstress arrived with the material to make the gown, veil and undergarments. The seamstress met with the Queen to design the wedding gown. They settled on a simple Empire-styled gown with a low-cut square bodice that would should off Dawn's assets beautifully. The train would be several feet in length and would require an attendant to carry it.

Dawn was led into the fitting room so that she could be measured. Once the seamstress had them, Dawn was dismissed. The beautiful pearl studded fabric was then fashioned into a gown that was so beautiful that whoever gazed on it was left breathless.

The veil was made from the rose-patterned lace. It came down to Dawn's waist.

The seamstress also made the most beautiful undergarments. They complimented the gown splendidly.

The day of the wedding dawned a beautiful day. Dawn awoke, her stomach was filled with butterflies. She couldn't wait for the ceremony to be done with so that she could begin her life with the man that she loved with all her heart. She was glad that she decided to follow her heart and remain a woman, albeit with male organs. She could hardly wait to wear her gown it was simply beautiful. The seamstress did a wonderful job on the gown and its accessories.

Prince Christian was couldn't wait for the ceremony either. He too was looking forward to spending the rest of his life with Dawn. He just hoped that his mother's plans would work. He hoped that he could have a family of his own. He knew that Dawn would make a wonderful mother.

Queen Elizabeth awoke with a feeling of great satisfaction as her plans were finally being realized. She was glad that everything worked out for the best. She was also glad that Dawn was able to put the unpleasantness of what Alexander tried to do to her behind her.

The time for the wedding soon approached. The town folk were assembled to see their handsome young prince wed his beautiful bride.
The bride was so breathtakingly beautiful as she was guided through the arbor of roses. The King gave her away, since her own father was no longer living. Her mother was in attendance and her sister was her Maid of Honor.

The wedding was simple and beautiful; it would live in the memories of the townsfolk forever.

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank You

For a wonderful story

MICKIE

You are very welcome

I am glad that you enjoyed this story. This has been one of my favorites. I have just repackaged it to make it flow better. I am thinking of publishing as an Amazon kindle book.