Sisters and the little brother

Printer-friendly version

Sisters, and the little brother
By Princess Panty boy

Characters:
Me/Nick/Nikki: 10-year old son/brother
Lori: twin/big sister
Andrea: 3-years old little sister
Mom 31-years old, single
Aunt Linda: 21-years old (not a relative she is just good friends with mom)

My life is pretty normal, or as normal as it can be surrounded by female's all the time. I have a little sister Andrea who is three-years old, but she acts like she is a teenager all girly girl and all that.

Lori is my other sister and twin, to say she is bossy does not even come close. We are only 10-years old and she seems to have all the answers to the world issues including everything that has to do with me. Yea she has all the answers is right but there all wrong.

We also have our mom and she is super nice, and very pretty. Mom has long blonde hair and a body to kill for, I hear Lori saying when she said that she hopes to look like mom when she gets older. Mom is single, our father moved away after mom got pregnant with Andrea so we really don’t have any memories of him, except him yelling and screaming at mom.

The issue with Lori is that she has jet-black hair and has more of our father’s genes with her being taller than me and taller than any girl in our grade but she of course brings up I am smaller than anyone in our grade including the girls.

Lori is nowhere as petite as mommy is, I mean mom. Lori always calls me a baby when I call her mommy by mistake. Now me, and little Andrea both have our moms genes we both have blonde hair and are both smaller for our different ages.

Okay to be honest Andrea is big for her age I am the one that is small for my age. I will not admit it to either of my sisters but I am more of Andrea's size. Lori is like four inches taller than I am. Her being taller, just all out bigger boned and all really sucks because she brings it up all the time that I am her little brother because I am smaller than her, even though we are the same age.

One of the ways I get back at Lori for teasing me, is that my hair and Andrea’s hair is like our moms and I let it grow longer than most guys to piss off Lori. It is funny when we get into arguments about how she has boy’s hair and should stop trying to act so bossy like guys do. She loses her mind and gets so pissed she tells me I should be a girl because I have such pretty long hair. I tell her she should have been a boy because of how big she is.

For some reason when mom or Aunt Linda breaks up the argument I am the one that seems to always get the time out or get in trouble. I don’t know what is up with that, seems like girls against boys or boy since it is just me.

Mom works full time leaving us with Aunt Linda who watches us when mom is at work. She isn’t really our aunt, she is super nice but she is just good friends with mom. Aunt Linda spends the night a whole bunch which is cool because mommy is always in a good mood when Aunt Linda is here.

Aunt Linda shares mommy’s bedroom, I guess because we don’t have a spare bedroom and I am sure mommy's bed is more comfortable than our couch. Mommy always seems to be so happy in the morning when Aunt Linda is here.

Now that you know a little bit about, our family and our household, I can get on with what happen one day. Our grandparents live far away so we do not see them very much, and on my last birthday, they bought me a new mountain bike, which is very cool. The bummer about this is when my grandparents went to Walmart to buy the bicycle they didn’t know what kind of bike to get me.

I know that by itself is not bad, but they asked the Walmart employee which bicycle would be good for a ten-year-old boy. The employee not knowing me at all picked this cool looking mountain bike. The bummer is the bike is like ten times too bike for me and mom said I would have to wait until I grew into that size of a bicycle.

Of course, I disagreed and I was messing around in the garage and looking at this cool mountain bike when Lori came in. “You know you’re not supposed to ride that until you grow more but at your rate you will be driving a car sooner by then hehehe.” Lori says and then giggles.

“You are just too funny I forgot to laugh hahaha. I don’t know what mom is talking about I can probably ride this bike if she let me try.”

Lori walks closer to me and looks at me and then at the bike. “You are way to small little brother I would even have a hard time riding it and I am way bigger than you little brother. If you want to use my old bicycle I will let you, it is more your size and style hehehe. I heard mom say she was saving it for baby Andrea, but I am sure you can share it with her since you’re the same size as her.”

“You are just a barrel of laughs today.” I turn and see her pink Barbie bicycle with a white basket on the handlebars and it still even has training wheels on it. Thanks but I thinks its only fair that baby Andrea has your old bike.”

She smiles. “Well we could put your hair in pretty pigtails and cute short baby bangs then you will look like her twin sister hehehe.” I roll my eyes ignoring her. “Yea you could even share a room hehehe.” Lori says giggling.

I continue to ignore her, I mean how hard can it be to ride this bike, I mean yea it is really a larger mountain bike but once you’re on you just peddle and steer like any other bike. “Lori you have a phone call.” We both hear Aunt Linda yelling.

“Okay I am in the garage with my LITTLE brother, I am coming.” Lori says as she sticks her tongue at me and walks back in the house. I hate when she calls me her little brother.

She just has to do anything to piss me off. Oh well the good thing is she is back in the house. I will show her who the little one is, I will ride my new bike and do something she is too chicken to do. The bike is way to bike for me to just climb up, and start peddling. Maybe if I put that crate next to it I can climb up and push off the wall and get a head start.

The garage door is already open when I push the wood crate next to the bicycle and I climb right up no worries and sit on the seat. Well that was easy I can reach the handlebars and the peddles so I guess I just need to push off, and reach the kickstand so I can peddle.

Of course no one was looking so I just put my hand on the handlebars with my feet on the peddles and I just pushed off the wall. The moment I started moving I had both my hands back on the handlebars and my feet started moving on the peddles. The cool thing was that the peddles pushed the kickstand up by itself so that was awesome I didn’t have to worry about that.

“Yes that was easy; I knew I could do it. Wait until mom sees I can ride my new bike she will see I am big enough and let me ride it anytime I want. I peddle down the driveway and see a car coming so I turn onto the sidewalk and continue peddling.

I wonder if I can touch the ground. I take my feet off the peddles, and my feet are know where near the ground. Oh well I didn’t think so, but I had to try. I just realized as I am cruising down the sidewalk that if I cannot touch the ground how I will stop.

I know when I want to stop, I will start riding in the grass and hit the brakes. The bike we come to a stop and I will let the bike down on the grass, I won't get hurt and either will the bike. Yea that sounds like the plan to stop I think.

Well at least it has front breaks and back breaks right up here on the handlebars so no worries I guess. I will just go around the block to get some practice, so when I show mom she will see I can handle riding my new bike even though my feet don’t reach the ground.

Everything is going smoothly and I am only a couple house away when I see a cat cut right across me on the sidewalk, and stop.

“Oh know I don’t want to kill it.” I grab the front brakes and I squeeze as hard as I can, wrong thing to do. The back tire comes up in the air and I almost go flying over the handlebars when I stop, I come down super hard right on the bar between the handlebars and the seat.

I crash on the ground hard but the bar crashes between my legs as if I was hit with a sledgehammer. I start crying with both my hands holding between my legs. I look up and see Lori and Aunt Linda running from the garage to where I am. I can feel myself soaking wet between my legs, and I am thinking I peed my pants until Aunt Linda screams seeing that the pee is red as she calls 911.

I am crying hysterically and I cannot move my hands from between my legs when an ambulance comes and long story short takes me to the hospital. I am crying the whole time not able to do anything until I wake up in the hospital. I see my mom looking down at me laying in the hospital bed. “I am so sorry mommy please don’t be mad, I just wanted to try to ride my new bike.”

Mommy shakes her head. “It’s okay you’re in the hospital you just got out of surgery about two hours ago and they said you need some rest and you can come home tomorrow.”

I smile at mom and she said I just got out of surgery, what the heck did I need surgery for. I bet I broke my leg, because I cannot feel anything down there. Oh well she said I can go home tomorrow when I wake up, so that is cool it cannot be too serious. I feel dizzy and I drift off to sleep again.

In the morning I wake up and see my mom smiling at me again. “Mommy I am so sorry.” I see a tear roll down her face and that of course makes me start crying.

“It is okay sweetie the surgery went as good as doctor’s where hoping so you will have to deal with a couple things but after you are healed the doctor said you should be able to live a regular life.”

I rub my eyes and try to sit up. “What kind of surgeries mommy?” I see a concerned look on her face and I look over seeing Lori holding little Andrea's hand not looking like she cares at all almost smiling when she Is listening to mom.

“Girls go sit out in the waiting room, give me and your little brother a chance to talk.” What the heck I am not Lori’s little brother I want to say but mom looks upset.

Lori rolls her eyes. “Mom we were there when the doctor told us everything you are going to tell my LITTLE brother, so why do we have to leave?”

“Just do it Lori and give us some privacy, we will be leaving soon.” The two of them walk out of my room and sit back in the waiting room.

Mom takes my hand and squeezes it, as she looks me in the eyes. Oh, this does not look good. “Okay sweetie what happen was when you crashed on your mountain bike, and you felt all that pain holding yourself between your legs, you broke your little pee, pee.” I start crying softly.

“What you are kidding it is broken but it will get better right?” I want to cry and scream so loud.

Mom smiles. “Oh yes your pee, pee, or your little penis will heal just fine you broke it right at the base, so they had to bandage you up and push it back so you will have to go potty sitting down for a few weeks.” I look at mom not understanding.

“See sweetie your um little penis doesn’t work while it is healing. The doctors had to re-route your urinary track. They moved it behind the base of your little penis so you will pee like us girls. If you heal correctly, I mean when you heal the doctors will re-attach your urinary track to your penis. But for now your penis is not working, and you will have to pee like all girls do okay?” I rub my eyes but I guess it could be worse.

“Okay I guess mommy but I am so scared.” I am really sorry I didn’t listen to you.” I continue to rub the tears out of my eyes.

Mommy has a scary concerned look on her face still, I wonder if there is more bad news. Mom looks back into my eyes. “The bad thing is that they weren’t able to save one of your testis or little balls so you only have one down there now, it was damaged really bad too, but they said as long as you let them heal you will be okay.”

“Both your little testis, or your one remaining, and your penis are very fragile now, so you hurt it again and they could just tear off, and well you know a little boy with no penis or balls, well isn’t a little boy anymore so you will have to be careful sweetie okay? Your little penis is all stitched up so we don’t want those stitches ripped out no matter what okay?” Mom says.

I stop crying and hear how serious it is. “Okay mommy, it feels really weird down there now how come?” I try to act like a big ten year old but it is tough with the news mom just gave me.

“Well the other problem is that when your broke your little penis, and they removed one of your balls you don’t have control over your going pee anymore. The doctor said you will have to stay in a diaper until you have full control, you will have to be re-potty trained.”

I look scared at her. “I told the doctors that you never had any potty training problems so you will only have to wear a diaper at night until your control comes back so that won't be too bad no one will see it okay?” I want to cry again seeing I am wearing a diaper and I will have to wear one at night too.

“No it isn’t okay but it seems like I don’t have any chose.” I move the blanket off my legs and see the diaper I am wearing. “What it’s a girls pink Barbie diaper mommy, what's up with that?”

I turn and look at mom smiling as she looks at the diaper. “Well sweetie no one is going to see them and they gave me two big bags of them so we wouldn’t have to pay the additional cost.”

“They look so small and girly on me too.” I stare at the Barbie designs all over them. God they make me look like a baby, and a baby girl at that.

Mom squeezes my hand again and looks me in the eyes. “They are smaller than what someone would usually wear, so you will also have to wear plastic panties that go over the diaper at night and like now. But no one will see them so don’t worry okay sweetie?”

“Oh mom this can't get any worse. I guess I should try to think positive it only temporary, at least I don’t have to wear diapers during the day that is good. So you are going to take this diaper off of me now, right?”

Mom gives me that mom look which means sit back it will get worse. “Sweetie you have to wear the diaper home that was one of the conditions of you being released this morning. We also have to keep an eye out for potty accidents which is very normal after this kind of injury.”

“That’s just wonderful.” I shake my head thinking how crappy this is going to be. “Well at least when I get home I can change out of the diaper and into my regular underwear.”

Mom gives me that look again. “Um well sweetie since the medications you are taking and the stitches between your legs on your little penis, and your scrotum, your regular underwear will irritate your injury. So you will have to wear a satin underwear I guess you would call it.”

“What is satin mommy, I mean mom? I never heard of underwear called that.” I see a concerned look on her face.

Mom smiles again. “This is getting very expensive sweetie, and we can’t buy all these special things that no one will see anyway like boy diapers. Your sister’s panties are satin and you will wear them until you are healed and like I said no one will see them anyway.”

“You are kidding me I will have to wear Lori’s old panties; I will never hear the end of that for sure mommy isn’t there some other way, please?” I say begging for some other way.

I look at mommy with my eyes begging for anything else. “Well sweetie if it makes you feel any better you won't be wearing Lori’s panties, her panties would be way too big for you. You will be wearing little Andrea's panties.”

“Oh god I guess it could get worse, I will be wearing my baby sister’s panties that really sucks.” Mom hears me curse but doesn’t respond.

I am in deep thought, trying to think of a way around this but nothing pops into my head. I guess she is right no one will see the diaper or her panties anyway.

“Do you have any more questions sweetie before I let your sisters back in here so we can get you dressed to go home?”

The thought of them seeing me in the diaper is not a good thing. “Mommy I don’t need them to get me dressed I can get dressed by myself. I know I am wearing a diaper but I am not a baby you know.”

“You big sister has your clothes in a bag. The clothes you wore here are ruined and won't really fit over the diaper anyway. I can go out there and get the bag and then I will help you get dressed, does that sound fair sweetie?”

Well I guess that is better. “Okay that would be much better mommy.” Mom walks out of my room and less than a minute she comes back in carrying a small Barbie backpack.

“Okay lift your blanket up sweetie. Are you wet? Do I need to change your diaper before we go?”

I cannot believe my own mom is asking me if I wet my diaper. “No I am good, let’s do this fast so no one see’s me wearing a diaper mommy.”

“Okay let’s get you out of bed now slowly sweetie. Now step into the plastic panties.”

I notice they are bright pink with little white and yellow hearts all over them. “Mommy there so girly and pink too, you didn’t have anything else I can wear instead?”

“No sorry sweetie where baby Andrea’s, now let me pull these over your diaper and I will tuck it in good so no one will see your Barbie diaper okay?”

I stand and look at myself in the pink plastic panties; I look so much like a baby girl from the waist down. “Okay you wanted to do this fast so let’s get these shorts on you really quick.” I see mom pull out a thin white pair of short shorts.

“Mommy those aren’t my shorts they look like girls shorts.” I shake my head while I roll my eyes. I cannot believe this is happening to me.

Mom puts her hands on her hips and stares at me. “Your shorts won't fit over a diaper and plastic panties, these are your sisters so stop complaining, or I will get you a dress to wear over your diaper.” I shut up real fast with the threat of wearing a dress.

“Okay, okay mommy I will be good.” I feel the thin white shorts going up my legs and they do stretch around the plastic panties.

Mom takes some flip-flops out of the bag. “Okay sweeties get your flip flops on, and grab your back pack while I get your sisters.” A few minutes later, all three of them come back in the room.

“Wow my shorts look really good on you little brother or since you’re wearing girls shorts I should call you my little sister hehehe.” Lori giggles. “I see your wearing the plastic panties with the pink hearts they look so pretty on you little sister.” Lori says

My eyes light up, I bet I have a surprise look on my face. I am sure she cannot know I am wearing a diaper and plastic panties under my new shorts. “Stop teasing your little sister I mean little brother.” I hear mom say to Lori. “Now lift your arms up and I will put your new top, I mean shirt on you sweetie.”

“Okay mommy, why did you call my new shirt a top, instead of a shirt first?” I feel the white tee shirt sliding over my head. I pop my head threw it, and slide my arms threw the short puffy sleeves. “This is not one of my shirts mommy, why do I have to wear this?”

I feel mom buttoning the shirt up in the back. “You don’t have any clothes that match your big sister's white shorts sweetie. So I had to barrow one of your little sisters tops, because you wouldn’t fit into Lori’s top that goes with these shorts.”

“What color is the trim around the sleeves and neck mommy, is that pink or just a lite, or off red? The picture on the front of the shirt is the same color too.”

Mom looks at my sisters than at me. “Oh sweetie that’s um just an off red, kind of like you said a lite color red.” I smile hearing that I am not wearing a shirt with pink on it.

“There ya go sweetie now you look much better. All we have to do is fix your hair; I wish I brought a hair tie with me.” mommy says.

I look up at mom wondering why I need a hair tie; I just use a rubber band when I put my hair in a ponytail. “Lori let me have that hair tie you have around your wrist the pink one, that way it will match HER new top.”

“Sure mom here ya go.” I watch as Lori hands something to mom, but she did say it was a hair tie, I just did not see the color yet. Wonder what she meant saying, let me barrow the PINK hair tie it will match HER new top.

Oh well, I love it when mommy brushes my hair it always makes me so relaxed, feeling the brush going through my hair. “Now hold still sweetie while I fix your hair. I cannot believe how long your hair is getting. Remember what I said when you asked if you could let your hair grow longer.” I look up at mom while she brushes my long hair.

“I told you that you had to wash, and use conditioner in your hair every day. Your hair does feel clean, but I also said you had to brush it in the morning, and at night.” Mom looks me in the eyes when she says that.

I notice mom putting the brush down and start pulling my hair into a ponytail. “I know mommy, I mean mom. I just forget sometimes.”

“Well maybe I should get the electric razor and buzz your hair all off then you won't have to worry about forgetting.” I look up at her, and I feel scared. “Lori when we get home get the electric razor in my bathroom it’s under the sink I think, and I will fix your little brothers hair.” Mom says.

I almost jump out of my skin hearing her. “No mommy please no, I mean no mom. I will take care of my hair better, I promise.” I can feel my heart going a hundred miles an hour from being scared of her threating to buzz all my long hair off.

“You should just call her mommy like our little sister does, and all little girls call their mom, mommy since you want to have long hair like a girl you might as well talk like a little girl.” I give her a dirty look.

I stick my tongue at Lori hearing her teasing me. “See mom he even acts like a little girl sticking his tongue at me his big sister. A real boy would try to beat me up or at least yell at me for teasing him. All my little brother does is stick his tongue at me like a little girl would do.”

“Mommy, I mean mom tell her to stop teasing me and tell her she isn’t my big sister, we are twin's so were the same age.”

I feel mom pull up on the ponytail she is doing in my hair, and it hurts shutting me up. “Okay now both of you just stop, and sweetie I love it when you call me mommy, so I want you to continue to call me mommy. I am sure Lori is calling you her little brother because you are just smaller than she is sweetie.”

“Now that’s much better all done sweetie, looks like your bangs are getting pretty long if they keep bothering you I will cut them like little Andrea’s okay sweetie.” Mom says smiling at me.

I look into the mirror in the hospital room and I see she put my ponytail up high on the back of my head instead of on the bottom of my neck making it looks like my little sisters hair.

“Mom” I see her look at me when I say that. “Okay sorry mommy you put my ponytail up to high it looks more like a girl’s ponytail.” I also look down at myself wearing the silly thin white short shorts as they bulge out from the plastic panties and diaper I am wearing under them.

Lori walks up next to me and pulls my ponytail softly. “I think he would look cuter mom with two ponytails don’t you? He could have his hair in pigtails just like little Andrea does.”

“Oh is that what you want sweetie I can do that for you?” I hear mommy saying as she hears Lori’s idea. My mouth drops open with the thought of my hair in pigtails like my little baby sister hair.

Mom stares at me, waiting for me to respond when she reaches for my hair again. “No mommy I don’t want two ponytails. The way you did my ponytail already looks supper girly. It is bad enough I’m wearing a diaper with plastic panties and girl’s shorts and top but I don’t want my hair in pigtails like little baby Andrea has, mommy.”

“Wow someone needs her nap.” I hear Lori say calling me a ‘her’, I just ignore her or she will continue calling me that and teasing me when she knows it bugs me.

I feel mom take my hand like I am a little toddler, and we leave the hospital room. “Come on sweetie you are all checked out. I bet you want to get out of here right?” I smile hearing we can finally leave the hospital.

“Yes mommy but it feels wear wearing a diaper and plastic panties under my new shorts, or I should say under sis shorts that I am wearing.

Mom looks down at me as we are walking. “Well Lori said you can keep the shorts they don’t fit her anymore and little Andrea said the same thing with the top your wearing. So your wardrobe just grew by another outfit sweetie.” I look at mom like who cares because these are girls clothes I’m wearing while I roll my eyes.

“Yea that’s wonderful mommy I have my own girls clothes now.” I say while I roll my eyes as mommy notices me kidding around.

I can feel my ponytail bouncing with each step I take as I look around and see all the people as we leave the hospital. “I really hate hospital’s mommy, it is full of sick people.” Now mommy rolls her eyes at me when I make that little joke.

“Your just too funny sweetie.” We climb in mommy’s car and when I sit down next to Andrea, I can hear the plastic panties through my shorts making noise. I hope no one else can hear my diaper and plastic panties.

Mommy shuts our car door and we drive away from the hospital. “Oh I am so glad to be out of there mommy.” I relax in my seat.

“Mom doesn’t Nicks voice sound higher since he has one of his balls removed. He sounds more like a little girl now hehehe.” Lori giggles after her own comment. “I think we should call HER little Nikki is better for her now hehehe it’s the girls version of his name.” I give Lori a dirty look.

“Mommy tell Lori to leave me alone and stop teasing me, haven’t I been through enough pain?” I cross my arms like I am pouting.

I see mommy smiling at me through the rear view mirror. “Yes you are right Nikki, Lori leave her alone, and tell her you’re sorry. I mean leave him alone, and I love his new voice he sounds so cute with a higher pitch voice.” Mom says.

“Sorry Nikki I didn’t mean to tease you.” I smile as Lori apologizes, but she still calls me Nikki like a girl. I ignore her calling me that. “I just thought SHE would like HER new name. Nikki is a pretty name just like HER long girly hair.” Lori says.

I roll my eyes as she talks to mom now, as she tries to justify her teasing me. I continue to ignore her and I look outside at all the pretty palm trees and the sun shining. Wait this isn’t the way home. We pull into the mall parking lot.

“Mommy what are we doing, I thought we were going home?” I start to play with my long hair as I start to feel nervous about anyone seeing me in my sisters white short shorts and wearing a diaper and panties.

We pull into a parking spot. “Well sweetie we need to get you some new clothes. None of your clothes will fit over your diapers while you are being potty trained, and we do not really have the money to buy you a completely new wardrobe.”

Oh, man this is crazy. “The way I see it, if we buy you super large clothes to go over the diaper we will throw them all out once you are re-potty trained. Because they will be so large.” Loris eyes go wide about me being re-potty trained.

“So if we buy you new clothes they have to be more unisex, so your sister can wear them when you’re done.” I look at her like she is out of her mind.

I turn and see Lori smiling with a grin on her face. “Mom little Nikki will only be wearing the new clothes for a little while she is being potty trained. I will be wearing them the most, so I should be able to pick her new clothes, it is only fair okay?”

“That makes sense I guess Lori, now Nikki hold your big sisters hand and stay close.” I see Lori reach down smiling as she takes my hand. This is so unfair as we walk into the mall I just continue to look down as we walk.

I am way to afraid I will see someone I know but since we just moved her in the beginning of the summer no one really knows me anyway. We pass by a large display window and I notice Lori looking at the girl’s clothes in it as we stop.

I look up and see my reflection in the glass and all I see are girls holding hands and one of those looks like me as I start to play with my ponytail acting even more girly.

“Let’s go in here mom and look at the clothes.” The name of the store is called “Wet Seal” that is a weird name, hope they have guy clothes in here. I hold sis hand and all I see are girl’s clothes and only girly girl clothes by the way.

Lori stops at the skirts tables and holds one up in the air then turns and puts it up too my waist. “What are you doing Lori I am not going to wear skirts and dresses and stuff. And how the hell is that unisex clothes? I never seen guys wearing skirts at school.” Lori gives me an evil look but it is replaced with a grin on her face.

“Well little Nikki you will be in the house most of time when you are wearing a diaper anyway, so no one will see you anyway so it really doesn’t matter what your wearing, right mom?”

Mom plays with my ponytail running her fingers threw it as we talk. “Well if Nikki wants to go outside with his new friends in his diaper and plastic panties he can Lori, but that is up to Nikki of course.” Great now my mom is totally calling me Nikki like I was a girl.

“Well we really don’t even know Nikki’s clothes sizes mom, let’s have him try something on so we can tell if it fits her okay?”

Mom turns and looks at me. “Sweetie I am going to take your little sister over by the baby department and look at some things. You stay here with Lori and help her pick some clothes for you okay?”

“Sure mommy anything is better than going to the baby department for little babies.” I say while I see a smile go across her face. “What's so funny mommy? You have the look like something is up.”

Mom leans down and looks me in the eyes. “Actually baby Andrea and I are going to the baby department to pick you out some things while you’re getting re-potty trained sweetie.” Mommy says as her and Andrea smile at me as they start to walk away.

“Okay do you like this Nikki?” Lori says as she holds up a pink skirt that looks like a mini skirt.

I look at her like she just landed here from another planet. “Are you out of your mind Lori I am not going to wear that skirt or any skirt by the way.”

“Oh stop being a baby. I just want to see if it is the right size, then we will know what your size is Nikki. Once we know your size, we can pick you something. Right now we can't pick you anything because we don’t know what size you are silly.” It sounds like Lori is talking to me like I am a toddler or something.

I can't believe a word she is saying but that does make sense knowing what size to buy. “Just go in the changing room and slide those shorts off and slide the skirt up and we will know what size you are pretty simple, or are you a baby and need help?”

“I’m no baby don’t make fun of me ya know.” I take the little pink skirt that looks more like shorts, and I walk up to the dressing rooms and there is a lady working there.

I notice her smiling at me when I walk up to her. “Are you just trying on one item sweetie?” I look at her and she stares at the pink skirt, while my sister walks up behind me but not saying anything yet.

“No my little SISTER needs to try this on too.” I notice Lori carrying a little dress that looks like it would barely fit baby Andrea. When I hear her calling me her sister let alone being called her little sister is getting my blood to boil but what can I say I am wearing girls clothes already and I am holding a pink skirt to try on.

The dressing room attendant lady smiles at me and takes the dress from Lori. “Oh yes this will look cute on her.” I turn and give Lori a pissed off look. Instead of Lori responding to me for giving her a look that I wish she would disappear, she is ignoring me and smiling at the lady attendant who I look at is holding the little dress up to the back of me.

“Oh yes this dress will look very pretty on you sweetie.” The smiling lady says while she hands me the dress, and pulls my shoulder giving me permission to go in the dressing room. “You can go in with your little sister, she will need help with the buttons on the back she won't be able to reach them.”

Lori walks behind me after hearing she needs to come in the dressing room with me. We walk into the dressing room when Lori shuts the door. “Okay we don’t have much time before mom is back so let’s hurry little sister. Just slide your shorts down and kick your flip flops off.”

“Stop calling me your little sister it’s not funny.” I start to slide the shorts over my plastic panties and I feel a pain shoot right threw my broken penis. “Oh that hurts so bad feels like my, um is ripping.”

Lori looks concerned then she smiles at my discomfort. “Are you a baby and need me to help you get undressed? The last thing we want is for you to re-hurt yourself. The doctor said that if you hurt yourself down there again you could rip you stitches out and tear your little penis off.”

“Then you would really be my little sister hehehe.” She giggles. I look at her in shock wondering if she really did see my penis or if she is teasing me again. “So do you want my help baby sister? Oh stop being a baby I seen how small it is it matches the rest of your body you should have been a girl hehehe.” Lori continues to tease me while giggling at me.

I continue to pull the stretch short shorts down while I feel a sharp pain between my legs but I ignore it. The shorts do finally slide down around my ankles as I step out of them. That was the good thing, but the bad thing is I feel kind of wet down between my legs hoping I didn’t pee because I didn’t feel myself peeing.

“See I told you I could do it, I am not a baby.” I look down at myself wearing the pink plastic panties over the diaper. I don’t say anything because I look like a baby. Lori hands me the skirt and when I lean down to step into it I feel that sharp pain again, but I am not going to tell Lori or she will tease me, and call me a baby.

I step into the skirt and I feel the sharp pain between my legs again, but even worse this time. The short skirt starts to slide up my legs but it hurts so badly from bending over. I get the skirt up around my waist, hiding the diaper. I notice it has a short zipper so I zip it up easily.

“The skirt looks a little too big on you. The length is good, but you might be upset if you turned to quick and it slid down to your feet. So we will look at a smaller size after you try the dress on.”

I don’t want Lori to know how much it hurt me pulling the skirt up my legs, she will just tease me again. The bummer is I bet my face looked like it was in pain while putting the skirt on. “Yes this skirt does feel a little loose I guess but look how short it is, the skirt barely covers my plastic panties I mean the diaper.” I say with Lori smiling at me.

“We need to get you the right sizes little sis, now take that off and we will see if the dress fits since it is a smaller size then the skirt.” I look at myself in the short pink mini skirt in the mirror, and I did not notice Lori reach over and un-zip the skirt. The skirt falls to the floor. “See I told you this skirt is cute, but it is way too big on you.”

I hear Lori. “Okay I get it.” I stop looking at my reflection, with me now just standing in the strawberry short cake tee shirt and plastic panties, and diaper.

“Your diaper is sagging did you wet yourself little sis?” I look at Lori like she is out of her mind.

I roll my eyes hearing Lori. “No of course I didn’t wet myself I’m not a baby you know.” While I am ignoring her, I didn’t notice her reaching between my legs and feeling the diaper threw the plastic panties.

“Yes you did you liar. I knew you wet your diaper, you are soaked we had better change you before we continue to try on clothes. You want me to change you or you want me to tell mom you wet your diaper?” Looks like I have no choice I would hate mommy to know I wet my diaper already.

I turn and look at Lori. “Okay you can but try to be fast okay sis.” I notice Lori smile when I said it was okay for her to change my diaper.

“Sure little sister, I put an extra diaper in my purse like mom asked me too. Now lay down on the bench.” I sit up and lay back on the bench in the changing room. I can't believe I am going to have my sister change my diaper.

I feel her start pulling the plastic panties off, I hear the tape getting un-done on the disposable diaper. “Oh that feels good I can feel air touching my skin sis, I guess I was soaked.”

“Yea it looks like you busted some of you stitches on your little penis there is some dried up blood in your diaper too. Does your little penis still hurt like when you were getting changed?” Lori says

I look up at Lori. “No it doesn’t hurt at all, I can't feel any pain or anything down there why, does my penis look okay?”

“Well it’s not pink anymore it’s more like gray or blackish now, but if it doesn’t hurt I guess it doesn’t matter. Maybe it is black from getting hurt like black and blue or something. I never seen anyone else penis so I can't compare it.” I feel concerned, as I hear Lori.

I try to see Lori’s hand, when I lean up and see her reach down and touch my penis with her finger. “Does that hurt when I push on it?”

“No not at all, can't feel anything so that’s a good thing right?” We see a little more blood comes out threw the broken stitches when she pushed on my little black penis. “I guess if it doesn’t hurt it must be okay right sis?”

Lori looks up at me smiling. “I guess so but if I am wrong and it falls off you will be wearing dresses all the time hehehe.” I hear Lori giggling almost out of control.

“That is not funny at all Lori. Just put the new diaper on so no one see’s I wet my diaper okay sis?” I feel her slide another diaper under me, and the plastic panties being pulled up my legs again.

I feel sis lifting the bottom of the top. “You have to lift your arms up so I can take your top off so you can try the dress on sis.”

“Stop calling me sis, I am not a girl no matter what I am wearing.” I do as she asked even though she didn’t respond from my comment while she pulls the top off me. I see my reflection again. I am looking more like a baby girl with me just standing there in pink puffy plastic panties covering a diaper.

I feel the dress being pulled over my head, and then my arms push through the puffy sleeves as my head pops threw. I feel Lori pulling the dress down. Lori is securing the buttons on the back; she moves out of the way I see my reflection in the mirror. “Holy smoke batman I look like a girl, a little girl.”

“Yea you do little sister, but you look like a pretty little girl. This dress fits you perfect, and you didn’t feel any pain at all putting the dress on did you?” I stare at my reflection in the mirror not being able to get over the shock of me looking like a girl so much.

Lori is smiling from ear to ear. “I think you should just wear dresses because the skirt looked like it hurt you when you were putting it on. I know the dress makes you look much more girly and little looking, but it is up to you. Do you want to wear just dresses, or both dresses and big girl skirts?” I don’t even think that she didn’t give me a choice of wearing shorts, or pants at all just skirts and dresses.

“Both I don’t want to look like a baby all the time Lori.” Actually, I should of said to Lori, I don’t want to look like a girl or a baby girl at all.

Lori is smiling while she looks at me up and down. “Okay then both it will be; we will have to find you the right size skirts that fits you then. This dress is two sizes smaller than the mini skirt you tried on.” I feel Lori take my hand as we leave the dressing room.

“We are going to look for a smaller size for the skirt ma'am.” I hear Lori tell the lady in front of the dressing room.

The both of us walk over to the table with all the skirts on it. “Lori can I have a skirt that isn’t as short as the pink one I tried on? It was so short you could almost see my panties.”

“If I didn’t hear it I would not have believed it Nikki, you are asking to get a skirt, and that dress you are wearing is just too cute on you, and if fits perfect.” Mom says.

I turn around hearing moms comments. I forget that I am wearing the little baby girl dress until mommy brought it up. “Yea mom I asked HER if she wanted both skirts and dresses and SHE said SHE does so that’s what we are doing getting HER what SHE wants.” I am in shock by how many times Lori used the words ‘she’ and ‘her’ that I did not pay attention to the comments themselves.

“Is that true sweetie you said you wanted to wear both, skirts and dresses?” Mommy says while bending down and looking into my eyes.

Lori, mom, and little Andrea are all staring at me. “Yea I did say that, because um I mean yes.” I cannot tell her it hurt so much putting the skirt on and taking the shorts off, or she will call me a baby too.

“Okay then it is settled we will buy both, Lori what size is this dress Nikki is wearing? This dress fits her perfectly.” Oh, man now mommy is using ‘her’ in referring to me too.

Lori is grinning from ear to ear now. “4t mom is the size of HER dress. Come on Nikki lets go try this skirts on to make sure it fits you too little sis.” I feel her hand take mine as we walk back into the dressing room carrying a bunch of skirts.

I start to feel wet between my legs again, and I want to cry..

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Let me know if you think this story should be continued.

Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again,

Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
143 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Please don't let the boy

Please don't let the boy loose his penis…