The Platinum Chef : A Tale of Delacroix Part XVI

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 55
Another channel had gone out. A little girl was playing with an older blonde girl. “Skipper likes bad boys.” The speaker wheezed through static, before fading into unexpected clarity and coherence while bathing the room in azure light. Kim wanted to be away from this television and this couch. The television’s channels disappeared one by one until only two were left, this and the other channel with the redhead. Last time Kim checked, she was robbing a liquor store with some bald guy.
The Woman was back, her dark eyes catching blue light. Kim was reminded of Bobbie’s eyes.
“Time’s wasting.” The woman said. “You know you want to get out of that bed.”
Kim sighed.
Flip…
The bald guy had been shot. Kim swiveled her head.
“Really? Everyone just leaves anyway.” Kim flipped again, only blue channels greeted her until she finally came around to the redhead again.
Flip…
***
Bobbie had been making out with Luka for about twenty minutes, the whole time of which she'd never been so aroused in her whole life. The fact that Luka had made a move on her caught Bobbie off guard; she had felt so out of place at the party.
But, Luka saved me. She reminded herself. And another shoot? A very strange evening.
Bobbie and Luka both found out that intimacy in a Karmann-Ghia was a logistical impossibility. As a result, getting back to the house was imperative. Yeah, it was rash and irresponsible: But, what the hell? It’s not a party until something breaks.
Right, Faye?
The house looked quiet as the couple approached the door. Luka was running her hand up the swell of her hip, teasing her with the promise of pleasures to come as Bobbie worked the lock. The door opened to a soft glow of the television.
Nick dropped his custom control stick and rose.
Bobbie silently cursed her luck, but hid it behind a charming smile “Uh, hi. Nick, this is Luka.” Luka stopped kissing Bobbie’s shoulder long enough to say an awkward hello.
“Faye, Bobbie’s at the hospital…” He froze, realizing that girl kissing Bobby wasn't Rachael.
Bobbie's face suddenly drained of all color “Is she...?”
“She’s fine. It’s her sister, Kim. I don’t know what happened to her. I can take you if you want to go." He paused, turning his attention back to Bobbie's suddenly unwelcome guest. "Oh, sorry. Is she a friend of yours, Faye?”
Luka looked at Bobbie nervously. “I guess I’ll just get going. I’ll call you. Thanks for the company. It was super fun.” Her grin still showed shadows of her arousal. Reds and violets formed a hue that enveloped her.
Bobbie bit her lip, disappointed.
“Bye, Faye.”
“Bye, Luka. We totally should do this again.”
“Sure.” And Luka was gone, the roar of her cars engine slowly fading as she pulled away.
Bobbie closed the door, pouting for a moment before turning her attention on Nick. She studied him and his twisted prism of green, yellow, red, and peuce.
“Kim?” Bobbie hadn’t thought about her lately, life had been interrupting everything for the last week. “The hospital?”
“Yeah, Bobbie texted me and told me not to wait up. I hope she’s gonna be okay.”
Bobbie felt tears well up in her eyes. She flung herself toward Nick and grabbed him. He returned the gesture awkwardly.
“Kim…” Bobbie sniffled for effect. She caught a whiff of the detergent and milk scent again, only this time it fed her lingering desire. Peeking one eye open, the colors seemed to have a more defined border.
This is a fair trade. He needs this, he accidentally ruined my plans. I’m horny.
As the awkward embrace continued, Bobbie managed to hook a foot around Nick’s leg. They spun on the couch with Nick flat on his back.
“Faye? What…Mmmmmph.” Bobbie had pressed her mouth on Nick’s with a force he’d never felt before. He felt her tongue move around unpredictably. She sat up, straddling him. A look of fear grew in his eyes, one mixed with longing.
“Faye.” He whispered. “This isn’t right.”
Bobbie put a finger to his lips. “It’s okay…”
What’s gotten into her? Nick’s thoughts went AWOL as Bobbie’s thinly veiled pussy ground against the fabric of Nick’s Dockers. He bit down and clenched his jaw. Bobbie slipped her hands underneath his ink stained "Air Gear" shirt, and felt his nipples harden into tiny stubs.
Just like a girl. She mused.
Sliding her hands down, she hooked her fingers inside the waistband of his pants. Two deft jerks of her thumb undid the button, and the zipper moved downward of its own accord. His briefs with their weak elastic followed the pants, offering no resistance. Nick couldn’t move, so the garments bunched up under the fleshy cheeks of his ass. Bobbie leaned down, kissing Nick softly, careful not to panic him like a wild animal. Strands of her hair were tickling his neck as she levered the offending clothing under his body, forcing them free. His rapidly stiffening cock betrayed any objections or protests he made.
“I know you want this, and have for a long time.” Bobbie whispered in his ear, the sound scantly above a breath, almost subliminal. She ended with a brief earlobe nibble.
“You need this as much as I do. You know you want to see everything.”
“Rach…” Nick gritted.
Bobbie cut him off. “Not the same. This can complete me in a way she can’t.” She reached down and took his swollen, throbbing dick in her hand. It felt alive with its own soul. She felt it pulse and twitch. His trembling hands touched her sides, moving up to the swollen mounds of flesh straining against his touch. Bobbie closed her eyes and moved her chin toward the ceiling, delighting in his sudden acquiescence.
“Achievement unlocked” She whispered breathlessly, stealing a glance at Nick, his colors suddenly gone. Replaced by a pinkish green glow. His eyes had a quality Bobbie hadn’t seen since Village of the Damned. The upturned ends of his lips gave signals so mixed they might as well have been overlapping bumper stickers.
Question flowers.
“Take it off.” Bobbie commanded, suddenly looking down. Bobbie lifted her arms skyward, allowing Nick to peel off her top, tossing it aside before his hands moved down toward her back. He had a thumb clumsily under the bra strap. Thwack! The years of learning intricate button combinations blended with a knowledge of how bra hooks work snapped open the support piece, allowing her engorged tits to hang free. Bobbie grinned wickedly, sliding the now useless garment from her shouders as Nick snaked his hands up to casually thumb a rigid nipple in his shaking hand. She moaned wantonly, biting her bottom lip.
“Oh, Nick. MMmmm.” Bobbie whispered as her other nipple was similarly teased. She relished the feel of her heavy, swollen tits having attention lavished upon them, the fact that his hands were barely big enough to contain them filled her with a sense of pride. Slowly, Bobbie moved her hands along the ‘thumper like beat of his shaft, his heartbeat playing tones of ubiquitous pleasure into her hands, arms and soul..
“Faye.” Nick whispered as she leaned forward. Never did he think that he’d be here, under her and half naked. He remembered the person his friend was for a second, before Bobbie let go of his slightly sticky rod. He'd forgotten about everything in that moment. He felt his cock go from steel to adamantium as it brushed against the nearly frictionless velvet, and the opening which promised to reveal the secrets of the universe.
Bobbie planted another suffocating kiss on him as she unzipped her skirt, before quickly removing her sheer, lacy panties. “I won’t hurt you...” She whispered in a breathy growl.
“...Unless you ask me to.”
Nick grunted as he felt himself delve into the whispery warm wetness that he dreamt about for longer than he could remember. Bobbie felt one delectable sensation after another, ser body singing with the delightful feeling the folds of her pussy being parted, every morsel of pleasure augmented by the fact she was now a Thrall. Bobbie gasped as she took his full length, moving up slightly, her breath ragged through clenched teeth. He too, began to move in a thrusting motion.
Bobbie felt like she was being inflated, threatening to burst at any given moment.
“Ahhhh.” She shrieked. “Nick!” Her voice had an almost unearthly intensity, even to her own ears.
There is no Dana, only Zuul.
Nick grunted, unable to form words.
Bobbie felt his cock go from adamantium to unobtanium, and slowed in response, grinding herself against him...trying to merge flesh, she felt the tightness of his balls brush against her ass.
“Faye.” Nick gasped, lost in a confused cloud of bioelectric particles that seemed to shimmer around everything. Grasping her hips, the rhythm further slowed. Bobbie taking the lead in this dance, rode him right up to the breaking point, pulling in more than his organ. Instinctively, the slowed movement held him right at the verge of release. Bobbie’s smile became hungry, silently vowing to drain every jizzworthy drop.
Nick’s stomach muscles tightened as he sat up slightly. The slick tightness writhed and moved, imbued with its own freewill. “Unhhh.” He grunted. The pumping action and the slithery squeezing brought him to climax. Bobbie felt a rush of accomplishment.
“OOooohhh, yeah. That’s it.” Bobbie focused on every feeling as Nick’s cock spasmed and jerked. The warmth of his spray filling her with a heat that shocked her, as if grabbing a hot pan.
Hot pan…
The pan was a flash of many thoughts, all of them pleasant in one way or another. It was different from Rach. Thoughts of being the Big Bad Wolf spinning through her mind. This is so different. Bobbie was rapt and enthralled as the world melted into a pot of joy fondue; warm, clingy, smooth. She was reminded of the happiness she used to feel when she was baking.
Nick suddenly grabbed her in an awkward bear hug that was obviously meant to be endearing, burying his face in between her mammoth mammaries. A chill spread where Nick's face had touched her. He made a squeak, followed by a shudder.
Another squeak.
Bobbie ran her hands through his sandy blond hair, pressing them further into her bosom. He’s crying. She remembered crying, both as Robb and as Bobbie that first time with Melanie. “It’s okay, Nick.” She smiled, trailing her hand down his neck.
They slipped apart, Bobbie slipping her shirt back on sans the bra. Nick dressing quickly, he zipped up his pants. She could see the low light of the television cast against the moist surfaces of his face.
“Uh… I guess the hospital’s out.” He laughed shakily. “Unless you still…”
Bobbie stepped forward, her bare, hairless crotch glistening in the same light. She threw her arms around him, still craving contact. Nick had one arm around her waist. It was different, closed off somehow. Looking at him, the green and yellow returned fiercely.
“I should probably go to bed, midterm tomorrow.” Nick said, releasing himself, before practically sprinting to his room and shutting the door.
“Oh, okay.” Bobbie said, her disappointment returning with a vengeance. “Good night.” She said to the closed door. Her mouth became a line as she strode toward Faye’s room, as she passed Nick’s door she heard the squeaking continue. Shutting Faye’s door behind her, she looked around and saw the Gir plushie that sat on a shelf. It’s face seemed to mock her.
DOOM! DOOM! DOOM!
Bobbie grabbed the stuffed toy and hugged it close. It made a cold surrogate, but gave some comfort where it was needed. She tried to hold on the glow that followed, but couldn’t. Frustration lost as exertion won out. Bobbie holding the tiny alien close as sleep claimed her.
***
Rach was feeling depressed. She knew that part of it was her body’s reaction to not having the pills. Her ankle still hurt, but she could get around on the crutch without experiencing and appaling about of pain. And Faye…
Fuck. She couldn’t figure out what was wrong with Faye...she’d been weird. Even Zoe agreed that she’d been acting funny. Rachael missed her terribly. Still, she couldn't put her finger on what was different about her: It was a lot of things, irritating being one of them. They’d been almost inseparable for so long that not having her around was like losing a limb, her favorite limb.
She pouted, feeling alone. Well, at least no one’s here to see this.
Rachael tried to think of better days and happier times, but it was difficult to find some that didn’t make her think of Faye. She thought of many things, eventually leading to her to sleep. She decided that maybe she should talk to Nick. After all, he saw her every day, so it made sense he’d know if something was wrong. She tried to assure herself that that would be enough.
***
Bobbie was up earlier than usual. Faye still wasn’t home from the hospital yet. It was 5:30 in the morning, and no word from either one of them. She looked down at her chest, blinking remnants of sleep away as she noticed the shirt she'd wort to bed was surprisingly tight across her breasts....she remembered that Faye had said something about how junk food caused her tits to grow. Well, I guess that makes sense...She mused, remembering all the tacos, burgers, and snacks she had consumed since the switch. Still, her mind was cast back to last night with Nick, and how amazing it had felt when he held her breasts in his hands, and the deliciously scandalous knowledge that he was finally getting what he had craved for so long from a girl he thought was unattainable. Smiling to herself, decided that bigger tits were exactly what she felt like having right now. Who doesn't like being the center of attention? Bobbie quickly slipped on some underwear and made her way to the kitchen, noting the counter was again packed with pastry.
I don’t like her bras anyway. She thought to herself.
Bobbie sat sipping black coffee and eating apple strudel with Gelato. The caramel apple scones were a memory, as was the chocolate ring cake with the caramel made from top shelf whiskey, leftovers from Faye's near-constant baking. Where the hell did she get the whiskey? She squeezed her tits together, feeling them impact each other and send nerves running for cover in the most achingly lascivious way.
She heard the EVO pull up as she was refilling the coffee. She peeked through the blinds in the kitchen and watched them kiss goodnight. Bobbie watched the tall boy that once held her affection board his uncool conveyance, She watched him affix his helmet and ride away. Faye slowly creept in, trying to avoid noise of any kind.
“Hey, do you know what time it is, young lady?” Bobbie said, using her tongue to remove a clump of cake from a tough to reach place. “Kim in the hospital, huh?”
“Yeah, and she’s under observation for a couple of days. You couldn’t be bothered to show up?”
“You had the car.” Bobbie turned to grab a small pastry chunk from a plate.”So, What happened?”
“They said it was some…” Faye struggled to remember what the near fatal mix was. “…stuff. Why weren’t you there?”
Bobbie ignored the question. Kim had turned her back on her. Zero fucks. “How was the party?”
Faye looked at Bobbie and saw the lack of concern on her face. She decided to let it slide, she was too tired to have any kind of meaningful conversation. What she had done with Tim gnawed at her. She knew she had to tell Bobbie.
“Oh, it was just great. Stacy wasn’t too happy to see me in this, but…” Faye trailed off. “I… I have to tell you something.”
“I…”
“Spit it out.” Bobbie said, reeling out her index finger like an imaginary film camera.
“I sort of had sex with him.” She said sheepishly.
“WHAT? YOU WHAT?” Bobbie wanted to grab Faye by that blonde hair of hers and try a different form of fisting.
“Quiet, you’ll wake Nick.” Faye whispered harshly.
Bobbie shifted gears effortlessly, moving from high anxiety to low blow. “Oh, I wouldn’t worry too much about that.” She wore a smile similar to a sated lioness. Her tongue movements reminding her of the large feline licking her chops.
“I kinda wore him out last night.” Bobbie continued, leaving the hollowness she had felt afterwards out of the story.
Bobbie watched Faye’s face turn scarlet as the anger of Zeus over took her countenance. She lunged.
“YOU WHAT?” Nervousness brought out that stabby feeling. She curled a fist and brought it back.
“What? He needed it, I needed it…” Bobbie shrugged as Faye grabbed the front of her collar, stretching it. Thud! Faye’s fist connected with Bobbie’s flat stomach. The hooks of the bra she'd just put on gave way, and her breasts bounced gleefully, free of their cotton prison. Bobbie was hurting, but refused to let it show.
“If you hurt Nick, I swear I’ll… You’re tits are bigger.” Faye said, openly gawing at Bobbies chest. Looking around she saw the empty plates and unfilled ice cream containers.
Bobbie grinned impsihly. “That’s right MY tits.” Bobbie said, poking a finger into Faye’s chest, as if to emphasize her lack of curves by comparison . “Enjoy YOUR boyfriend.”
“Bobbie…” Faye hissed, her jaw clenched.
“I’m not Bobbie anymore.” Faye’s face changed back to its original alabaster, her jaw unhinged.
“You are.” Bobbie whispered as if she was enjoying every nanosecond of this. Faye’s clenched hand loosened, restoring slack around Bobbie’s décolletage. “I need to get ready. See you at school.” Bobbie got up and shimmied her way to Faye’s room. Faye stared incredulously after her.
“Who are you?” Faye said evenly to her back.
Justice, what the fuck is happening here?
She looked at Nick’s door and felt sympathy for the previous night’s events.
Nick, I’m so sorry. If she did anything to hurt you, I’ll kill her myself.
Justice be damned, jail be damned.
Fuck you, Bobbie.
***
Heather and Beth had watched Bobbie and Tim leave, but stayed long enough to see Kim dip toward death again. The nurse, a lovely woman with a southern accent and red hair, streaked pink with who shooed them all out when they brought in the crash cart and gave her another dose of the Narcan.
“C’mon, Beth. Let’s try to get some sleep before going to school. I promised your dad I’d get you there. We’ll just swing by your place and get some stuff first.”
“Heather.” Roy said, holding Sylvia’s hand. “Thank you. Really, thank you.”
“Mr. Rivers. I’m like Bobbie in that respect: I help where I can.” She put out her fist, Roy bumped.
“Bye, Daddy. Miz Pointe… everything’s gonna be okay. Bobbie can help with anything. You’ll see.” She put a reassuring hand on her shoulder.
“Thanks, Beth.” Sylvia said weakly, distantly. “You too, Heather.”
“Miz Pointe… Sylvia.” Heather said. “You have no idea how much I care about Kim, I had to be here, and bringing Bobbie here was my idea. Forget that picture. Those thoughts about her aren’t worth having. We’re all here because of her. Would you rather have it any other way?”
Sylvia looked up and put her free hand on Heather’s forearm. “You’re right. I’m sorry.”
“Don’t tell me…” Heather said, gathering her purse and Beth.
“Tell her.” She said as she left, making a grand exit, as was her wont.
***
Kim was still watching the same channel, there was sex and violence in this channel, she wasn’t sure which.
Flip…
Some of the older channels had returned, bringing the other shows back. The Woman returned.
“Hmmm. Imagine that.” She said, looking at the television, watching a scene of The Woman riding a snowboard in some kind of wolf costume.
“I still want to help you.” She said to Kim.
“Take a number. Everyone wants to help me.” Kim replied, not wanting to admit that she was happy to have some conversation.
“True, but have you thought about what happens when the channels start going out again?” As if on command, the snowboarding wolf-princess faded into static before turning back to the smurf riot that signified a dead channel.
“All you have to do is one little thing. Just one. No one gets hurt, no one will even notice. It’s such a small thing…”
Flip… A scene of two naked girls, one tall and blonde and another copy of The Woman playing cards.
“I’m listening….”
***
Faye was laying in bed, too tired to sleep. She was worried about a lot of things; Bobbie, Nick, Kim, Rach… The list went on and on. Bobbie had gone off the deep end. Most of it was stuff she would have done anyway…
…But fucking Nick? That’s the last straw. As Bobbie, she made a pact with the other voice in her head, she’d try to smooth things over.
If it can be smoothed over. Faye wanted to cry. Many people have frustrated Faye and done things to hurt her. But, this was different. This was Nick.
Nick, who was Kane’s best friend in a world where best friends were rarer than roast beef.
Nick, who was there when Kane became lost in Hurricane Faye.
Nick, who supported her when there was no money.
Nick.
FUCK!
Chapter 56
Bobbie heard Zoe pull into the driveway and honk. The blast of the horn echoing through the cloudless morning, ringing in her ears. Bobbie walked out to the car and hopped into the large suburban tank. She wasn’t wearing a whole lot, the outfit showed flirtation. Mostly flirtation with the dress code. The lack of breeze made the outfit far more sensible than usual for this time of year. She opened the door to see Zoe, the friend who got detention for her. Just so she wouldn’t be alone. Bobbie smiled.
“Hey.” Bobbie said.
“Hey.” Zoe had the calm competence of the most decorated fighter aces from behind her mirrored shades.
“Thanks. Nick needs his sleep today.” Bobbie said, happy to have another human to talk to. Zim wasn’t much of a conversationalist.
“Hmmm.” Zoe hummed. She looked over at Bobbie, “Are you trying to get suspended?” The clothes she was wearing appeared to be somewhere between Japanese Schoolgirl and videogame villain. The green streak matched her top, and the pleated skirt was too short.
Or was it?
“I approve.” Zoe said, wrenching the vehicle into reverse and trundling off to school.
Bobbie looked at Zoe, the unzipped hoodie displaying her “HELLO MY NAME IS: Fuck You” shirt, the and "u" and "c" blacked out. Her breasts poking slightly through the "F" and the "K". Her scuffed shoes met her jeans tightly at the ankles. There was a rainbow… literally a rainbow within her. No one color taking precedence over another. The melted Astro Pop that was her psyche drew Bobbie in like a moth to a flame. The music did nothing to distract her. By the time they got to the school, Bobbie was enchanted.
“Okay, Faye.” Zoe said, pulling the keys from the ignition. “What are you staring at?”
“You.” Bobbie delivered the line casually. She reached out and touched at one of the locks of hair that obscured her ear. "You're cute."
"Really?" Zoe asked, looking past the purple eyes. "Come on, be honest. It's my elbows, right? Girls dig the elbows."
Bobbie chuckled, feeling a hunger that the previous evening's activities hadn't yet satisfied. She just wanted to be close to someone, anyone. The sensual delights that ruled Faye’s life were causing a disconnect. But the yawning hunger remained. It wouldn’t bother her if she had a distraction. She leaned in to kiss Zoe.
Have a snickers, Bobbie.
***
Why is Faye kissing me?
Zoe’s lips accepted Bobbie’s, tongues meeting. It was clinical, almost analytic. Let her have her fun for a second. God, what has gotten into her lately. First Rach, now this? At least she’s a good kisser. It wasn’t Zoe’s first time, probably wouldn’t be the last. Probably some of the fallout from hanging out with Faye for so long. The kiss parted, Zoe smiling at Bobbie.
"You're flattering yourself."
Bobbie looked at her curiously, licking her lips slowly. "How's that?"
"This? Us?" Zoe gave her a smile that could light up half a city. " You wouldn't last an hour with me."
"Aww." Bobbie pouted with mock indignation. "You really think so little of me?"
Zoe let her words hang in the air for just a moment. She wanted Faye to sweat a little.
"Just the opposite. I did say an hour."
Bobbie looked away, visibly disappointed. The sting of rejection after Nick's dissapearing act was a little too much to bear.
"Look Faye," Zoe said. "Rach and I go together like peanut butter and motor oil. But, this isn't happening. I love you and everything, but..." She slipped out the door, effectively ending the conversation without finishing that sentence.
“Knowledge awaits.” To Bobbie, the comment was far less snide than was originally intended.
"Knowledge is power. Power corrupts." Zoe said she began to walk towards the school entrance. "Study hard. Be Evil."
***
Rachel was sitting in Economics listening to Mr. Bauman try to be funny about the law of diminishing returns. Judging by the laughter of the class, he was succeeding. She was staring at a photo of herself with Faye. The picture had been ripped from a strip taken from one of the photo booths that Fresh! had. This snapshot had Rach smiling with crossed eyes, while Faye had her fingers in a ‘v’ and her tongue sticking through it. Rach missed those times, she remembered that day specifically.
Before she got her car, they had gone to the mall because Faye needed bras… again. Somehow, Faye had convinced her to take her on her bike all the way to the mall. They almost made it, Rach tiring out around a quarter of the way. Walking back took them well after dark, they talked and laughed all the way back.
Taking turns walking the bicycle, watching the sun set.
Laughter made her jump in her seat. Mr. Bauman had his charts out again, which usually amused her somewhat, but not now. The whole last week was strange, could it be Bobbie?
No, she’s way too nice.
Way too nice.
No, Bobbie was cool. But since the trip to the mountains Faye’d been aloof and spacy, not herself at all. Acting weird, missing a party. What the hell was going on? She hadn’t texted or called, checked on how she was doing…
Nothing. Almost like Faye had forgotten her. If only there was someone she could talk to about it…
***
Tim put down the kickstand and leaned the Vespa on it. It was strange parking it in the visitor’s parking lot, not being a student anymore caused him to enter the school as an adult. Not fearing campus cops and teachers emboldened him as he retrieved the prom paperwork from the storage compartment under the seat.
He entered the school just as the bell rang. Smiling, he saw the multicolored flash flood of flesh spill out into the hallways. A few of the kids said hi, knowing him from the bakery. A small misstep brought him in front of a tall boy with a Deicide beanie.
Kurt.
“Yo.” Kurt said. “Heard you dropped out, opened that bakery with that blonde girl who broke Carla Castillo’s nose.”
Tim looked up sheepishly. “Yeah.”
“Good on you, man.” Kurt nodded. “A girl, a job. Don’t fuck it up. My mom likes those cupcakes. One more year for me in this fuckin’ prison.” Kurt said, before turning away to enter one of the classrooms. “Not smokin’ anymore?”
“Nah, too busy. Besides, a girl like Bobbie can change you.”
Kurt smirked. “Have to get me one someday. “Later.” He said, closing the door behind him.
“Later.” Tim said to the classroom door.
He had met Kurt just before his dad had died. They were never really friends, but Tim needed someone to buy pot from. Pot. That seemed so long ago, now Kurt and the other members of Slacker’s Cove were part of a life that he had been watching like a movie..
“Tim!” A voice blasted Tim’s left ear.
Faye, Nick’s roommate. For the life of him, he couldn’t figure out how that happened.
She flung her arms around him, nearly dislodging the sheaf of papers that represented the evening he had planned for himself and Bobbie. Faye kissed his cheek and tried to circle around to the front of his face. He couldn’t remember Faye being quite so clingy. If anything, she was like that piece of candy on the very top shelf. Beautiful, wrapped in bright, shiny colors, completely untouchable. It was okay, however: He'd found the proper diet, sans the empty calories.
***
Bobbie felt Tim under her arms, squashing her breasts against him. A small part of her remembered the feeling of him against her. The wood and leather smell was there, but faint. But there was something else, a small vibration, almost undetectable. It felt familiar somehow. Okay Faye. Think this guy is perfect? See how fast he drops you...
Watch this.
“Hi, Faye.” Tim returned the hug, gently patting her back. “Bobbie come to school today?” He furrowed his eyebrows.
“No, you two got home too late. I heard you got all Lloyd Dobler on her.” Bobbie said, dropping a movie reference that he was sure to get. She could only imagine how Faye was faring there.
She pouted. “Why does she get all the attention?” She ran a hand over his recently flattened hair. “You’re so cute.” She squeezed tighter. Apart from a slight ochre aura there was no response.
None, even the spot that was rapidly becoming her favorite indicator.
Tim smiled, wanting to let her down easily. “Faye, I’m with…mmmmmph.”
Bobbie planted a kiss on his mouth, his lips did not part. She moved her head back, noticing that he didn’t budge.
“Faye, I don’t know what Bobbie told you. That thing with Roxx? Not my idea. It almost cost me the best thing in my life. It’s sweet that you like me and all.”
“But, I’m with Bobbie. She’s the Queen of the Netherlands.” He said distantly, looking past her. He kissed her forehead “I need to get these in.”
“I could be your Huckleberry,” Bobbie said coquettishly. “Pumpkin to your Honey Bunny?”
Tim looked at her. Huckleberry? Honey Bunny? Faye wouldn’t have seen those... maybe Pulp Fiction, but Tombstone? Looking into her eyes, there was a flicker of recognition.
He smiled. “Nice references, but not the same. I thought I had nothing, but I have everything.”
“I could be a hungry samurai, we can build a fence together.” Bobbie blurted desperately. She looked at Tim shocked, jaw slightly agape, eyes taking on that quality that deer have right before you hit them with your Peterbilt truck. Bobbie slithered away from Tim as he strode off toward Principal Michaelson’s office. The bell rang, the student body filing themselves away into their scheduled places. She stood there, staring after him, tears standing in her eyes, but not flowing.
Goddamit, Tim. It’s me in here. Are you so dumb that Faye fooled you? Why won’t anyone let me in?
“I’m not done with you yet, Tim Flaherty. You’re not getting off that easily.” Bobbie willed the tears back into her eyes and clenched her fists. I’ll make him want me, then drop him like a hot cookie sheet.
***
Faye was testing me, Tim thought. She’s thinking of Bobbie. He wanted to tear up, but didn’t. The crying happened less often now. Tim smiled, there she goes again.
“Hi, Sharon.” Tim said, a little nervous using her first name. “Just wanted to drop these off.”
“Oh, hi Tim. Hey. Do you guys do birthday cakes? Ms. Byers has a birthday coming up and we thought that if your cupcakes are that good, then a full size cake should be no problem.
“Sure.” He said with a jitter. “Um, stop by on your lunch break and we’ll get the order started. I’ll need a deposit, and to know what you want. When do you need it?”
“Oh,” Sharon said. “Couple of weeks. Her birthday isn’t until May.”
“Well, that gives me a couple of weeks. Shouldn’t be a problem. Just wanted to turn these in.” He landed the papers on her desk with a thud.
“Oh, she chuckled. “I’m sure we’ll have your pass when I stop by to put down our deposit. Everyone has different favorites, but you’ll figure something out. You guys are amazing. Keep it up and I’ll be watching you guys on the Cooking Network.”
He’d been selling cupcakes to various members of the faculty for weeks. “Thanks.” Tim said, finally believing the things that everyone had been saying. The dawning realization made him smile.
He knocked on the counter before turning to leave.
And it’s all because of you, Bobbie.
“See you in a couple of hours.” Sharon giggled, taking his papers from the counter and putting on her desk, instead of the in pile.
Chapter 57
Zoe was in the bathroom, checking on her earlier graffito. It wasn’t easy to walk around with spray paint in her bag. That time that the can had gone off and destroyed all of her schoolbooks? Not easy to write off as an art project. A loud smack that came from the door hitting the wall. She turned her attention away from the neon pink anarchy symbol with a circumscribed ‘Z’ to see Rach coming toward her on her crutch.
“Hey.”
“Hey.” Rach said, not turning to look her in the eye.
“You missed the party. Was a good one, gonna be one hell of a grad party.”
“I hope so.” Rach said distantly. She bent over to rub her ankle, it still hurt pretty bad; although it started to feel better lately. The pills were gone, and she was glad to be rid of them.
“Zoe.” Rach said, finally raising up to her full height so she could look up to Zoe comfortably.
“Yeah?” Zoe said, thinking that the paint job needed a little touchup.
“Does Faye seem okay to you?”
Zoe tried to push aside memories of their passionate kiss. "Beats me. Not really my business what she does.”
Rach raised an eyebrow.
No getting out of this with Veronica Mars on the case. "Okay, yeah. A little weird. What about Nick?”
“Oh,” Rach said. “He had a midterm, and…She called you?”
“Hey, she’s my friend, too.” Zoe shot back casually, her mouth a little dry. Of course I think she’s acting funny, she tried to suck the lips off my face..
But, the midget has a point.
“She hasn’t called or texted, nothing. It’s almost like she’s ignoring me.” Rach slumped.
Zoe had never seen Rach like this, desperate enough to open up to her. She breathed in a slight sigh. “C’mon.” She said. “There’s only one person to talk to.”
“We’re going to see Nick.”
“Now?”
“Yes, right now. Your gimpy ass won’t slow us down too much.” Zoe offered Rach a half smile, to which the blonde girl returned weakly.
***
Faye woke up, still feeling tired. Glancing at the clock she read the blazing LED numbers.
11:45
She rolled out of bed feeling somewhere firmly between nonchalant and ambivilent. Last night with Tim was one of those moments classified as ‘before this’ and ‘after this’. Being around him didn't match her initial expectations: She felt special. But, this thing with Bobbie and Nick portended bad things on the horizon.
Coffee.
Dressing and quickly tying her hair back, Faye went out into the kitchen, only to find Nick staring at the screen of his laptop, mug of coffee suspiciously not steaming. He put his hand to his face and pinched at his eyeballs, which were puffy and red
Hey, Bobbie. You two got in late last night. How’s Kim?”
Faye smiled at her friend. She knew that face, tired was only part of it. He’d been crying, of course. She was frustrated and confounded by what could have possessed Bobbie to…
It’s you, isn’t it?
Somehow, it’s you…
Lust.
“She’s stable, they’re going to keep here for a couple of days. Until then, just wait and see.” Faye said.
“Sorry.”
“How’d your midterm go?”
“Meh.” Nick shrugged, closing the laptop and sipping at his coffee. He looked at it and frowned at its temperature. “I passed for sure. Prof Millican really wants us to know that Jefferson was a slave owner.”
"Then why so glum?"
“Just tired… Faye…” He paused, sipping at the cold brew again to soothe his newly carpeted mouth. “Kept me up last night. She had a friend with her.”
“Friend? Who?”
“Luka, or something, tall girl with pink cowboy boots.”
Luka? What the fuck?
“I dunno. She left right after I told Faye about Kim.” He shrugged.
Faye knew what happened after that. Gonna strangle her with those extensions…
Her revenge fantasy was interrupted by the doorbell was having a seizure. Faye put out her hand and ran to the door. She opened it to see who it was. Zoe stood there, still ringing the doorbell. Rach looked downcast.
Faye could never stand to see her down like this. Reflexively, she reached out and hugged her close, kissing her without thinking. Tim was one thing, but he’d always occupy a different part of her heart. Maybe not the aorta like Rach, but definitely a ventricle. They’d been separated before, but never by so wide a gulf.
No matter how bad things were, or how long they were apart, just looking at Rach made her smile, to say nothing of kissing, touching… But strangely, none of those feelings blossomed now. Instead the embrace felt mechanical and empty. Faye slipped away, realizing what she’d done.
Confusion left Rach’s face contorted oddly. “Ummm, hi Bobbie?”
“What the hell is going on with everyone?” Nick said, looking at the trio in the doorway. “First Faye, then-”
“What’s going on with her?” Zoe said. Looking anxiously at Rach. “She acted weird this morning.”
“I don’t know.” Nick said, scrubbing his hair with his hand. “Ever since…”
“That trip.” Rachel interrupted. “She was fine at first. There was something about giant robots… We smoked a joint…”
“What?” Faye said.
“Yeah, and then after I got hurt and she decided not to answer her phone for like four hours. She took one of my Vicodin, we ate chicken and waffles.”
“Chicken and waffles? That sounds horrifying.” Nick said, grimacing.
“No, that was actually good. But, it’s like she’s been tired of me somehow.” Rach crumpled.
Faye wanted to hold her so badly, yet didn’t want to. This was so confusing...
Bobbie, I’m gonna kill you.
Seems fair, she’s killing you. Piece by piece.
“She’ll be fine.” Faye said, not meaning it, putting on a smile of pure vinyl. “Just got a lot on her mind. You’re graduating, Zoe. She’s not gonna have old Zoe to kick around anymore.”
Zoe smiled, but didn't seem completely convinced.
Faye looked at Nick, she could tell he wanted to say something. “I’m gonna…” He pointed at the door, slaloming his way through the girls on the way out.
“What’s with him?” Zoe asked.
“Midterms.” Faye lied, worried to death about her friend. “C’mon in. You can try the new recipe.”
“New recipe?” Zoe asked.
“The Sconut. The unholy union of a scone and a donut.” Faye replied.
There was talking over coffee and pastry. Faye managed to assuage everyone’s concern.
“It’s getting close to the age she was, graduation was a big deal the first time. She gets to have that again. Probably acting out a little, but totally normal.”
“She told you about that?” Both girls said in unison.
“Well, yeah. People tell me things. Just trustworthy, I guess.” Faye said quirkily. “I’ll talk to her, I think I know just what to say.”
After everyone had left, Faye noticed a small white square on the carpeted floor by the chair that recently held Rach in a way she only wished she could. Retrieving it, she flipped it over to see the picture from Fresh! Her bottom lip quivered slightly.
Faye stared at the door. She missed Rach so much, yet that kiss felt strange and too warm. It was odd to her, she knew she should have missed it. Times past playing in her head as she looked at that picture. That sunset was one of their best memories together. It took on new dimensions as she thought of what that day must mean to Rach now. Bobbie….godammit.
Deciding that she needed to refresh, Faye stripped off her clothes and stepped into the shower, washing off the grime of the previous evening. She toweled off the water that rolled from her body toward the brown bathroom rug on the ground. The drying didn’t take long. She planned to be at the bakery soon, Tim’s text had mentioned a big order, and that was always big news.
Faye stood in the mirror, adjusting her silken blonde hair as she looked at her modest curves, clad in bright blue underwear. It was strange to think that the reflection she saw in the mirror was starting to feel so painfully...normal. The truth was that even with everything happening, and Bobbie screwing up her life like it was an Olympic event, Faye...kinda liked who she was now. She didn't have to worry about modeling, or guys leering at her egregious curves every day in class. Cooking was so natural to her, so cathartic. She didn't need to be snarky just so that people would take her seriously. The list went on, and that was before she even thought about Tim...
Tim. Her heart fluttered just at the thought of him. His smile sent tingles racing through her skin. He was so sweet, thoughtful and kind, unlike almost every guy she ever met. They were only interested in her body, but Tim...he saw past all of that. Faye wondered what Tim would think of her later when they were alone at the bakery. What it would feel like once again to be caught up in his arms, resting her head against his chest to hear his heart beat...
Faye caught herself in a strange juxtaposition, her mind having wandered further than she'd ever intended. What the hell was she thinking...snuggling with a guy? Playing the doting, lovestruck girlfriend?
"Jesus." She muttered. "When did I turn into such a Bobbie?"

***
“So, you’ll have to show all of your work. The multiple choice will only count for half of the credit of… Miss Valentine? What is it that’s so important now, did a Kardashian have another abortion? Is the bird not flappy enough?” Mr. Agee was boarding the rage train again.
Bobbie stopped swiping, “No, but the bird could be flippy enough.”
Mr. Agee sighed. “Miss Valentine. If you don’t start paying attention. I’ll fail you.”
OOOOhhhhh! The class made a noise like lower pitched Beatles fans.
“Then you get to take my class again, we’ll be such good friends.” Sarcasm dripped from his voice like a washrag being wrung out..
Snap! Bobbie felt a sting across her back as one of her bra hooks snapped under pressure from her swelling breasts. Shit...why now? It was only one bag of M&M's. And a soda. Which was chasing down a hotdog...
Gotta get out of here. Bobbie got up and grabbed her purse.
Mr. Agee rolled his eyes. “Now what?”
Her breath was shallow, and had been getting worse since lunchtime. Her breasts continued to grow unabated, daring the bra to contain them, their sensitivity causing her pussy to flex and clench tightly, begging for attention.
"Unless you want to see Crimson Tide? Doesn’t look like you do submarine movies.” Faye headed to the door, holding up a tampon high as proof, like it would transform her into Ultraman.
Bobbie made haste to the bathroom. Hollow, a little down, and just really pissed off.
Smack! The door hit the tile wall with a sharp impact.
Bobbie inhaled and pushed, she felt the hooks bend slightly, only to have the empty space filled almost immediately. She exhaled and felt some of the stitching pop, strained past its ductile limits.
Click, click. Click, click. Clink.
“Hey, Faye. Whaddaya say?” Roxx lit her cigarette and held it away from her face.
“Hi, Roxx.” Bobbie said, staring at herself in the mirror, noticing that the support of her bra was suddenly less supportive. Dammit, she'd have to get a moment to herself and slip it off. “You got another one of those?”
“Of course.” She said, granting the favor.
“Kim’s in the hospital.”
“Girl never could handle her high. She’ll be fine.” Roxx studied Bobbie, seeing the conflicted look on her face.
“Huh?” Bobbie turned to look up at Roxx’s face. Handle her high? A mental flash of Faye’s body ripping out the kitchen sink and bashing her in the face, shattering her ethmoid bone.
Realization dawned on Roxx, she could see what Bobbie had done with Nick as surely as she’d been there herself. She knew that Bobbie hadn’t been sated.“You’re starting to fight it less, aren’t you?” Roxx stated cryptically.
Bobbie gave her a confused look.
“You started taking what you wanted. Didn’t it feel good?” Roxx inhaled on her cigarette.
“She told me you’d come around.” Roxx smiled. "Everybody does eventually."
Felt good while it was going on, Bobbie reflected. “Yeah, but it seems that I can’t quite get a hold on it. I just wanted that minute to last longer.” She frowned. “I tried to talk to Tim, but…”
“Tim?” Roxx laughed. “You can't break what's already broken. Maybe you should look for someone a little more challenging?” She sounded like an evil big sister.
Bobbie’s thoughts turned to Mr. Agee. No one picks on a girl that much without having a thing for her. He wants it… and fuck him. Best five minutes of his life, and that’s giving him a lot of credit.
“What we have? It's a gift” Roxx continued. “All you have to do is just let go and see where the currents take you. There's no limits, nobody who can resist you. It's freedom like you've never known. ”
Bobbie wondered what she meant by that as she smoked pensively. Maybe Nick was a mistake. Don’t shit where you eat. But, he’d needed it, and so had she.
She thought of Mr. Agee, asshole. A look of anger hardened Bobbie’s eyes, and turned her luscious lips into a mangled snarl.
Roxx smiled a little more as she dropped the half smoked butt into the toilet. “Already thought of someone, huh? Have fun.”
Bobbie stared at the kanji as she walked away.
“Fuck everybody.” Bobbie whispered to the empty room. The loneliness and emptiness threatening to pull her under.
But only threatening.
***
Flip…
The tv was showing a woman with short hair pulling cookies out of an oven, a baby was cradled in a dark haired man’s arms. A little boy sat at the table laughing…
Flip…
A funeral, many people all wearing black. All standing around a hole as a casket was lowered.
“Mommy.” Kim squeaked.
“I can get you out of here.” The Woman said, suddenly appearing. “You just have to do one thing.”
“Yeah.” Kim sniffed. “You keep saying that. Just tell me already.”
The Woman smiled. “All you had to do was ask. I love helping people.”
“Now you sound like Bobbie.”
The smile vanished.
Chapter 58
Heather looked at the bass guitar that sat on the stand in the corner next to the keytar. How could she have been so stupid? Now Kim was in the hospital. All because she let Roxx take Kim. If she wasn’t so afraid of people seeing past the perfectly painted mask of Heather Sweet, the pinup queen of Delacroix High... She looked at the box containing the dress she made for Sylvia at Bobbie’s behest. Heather would have swung by with it days ago. But, gosh… kind of a lot’s happened since then.
In a small way , she was glad that her mom was gone half a world away. She couldn’t imagine telling her the truth. Sure, it wasn’t a big deal anymore.
Heather liked girls; always had, hence the dresses and the makeup. She thought by drowning herself in femininity and playing hard to get would be enough to bullshit herself into some semblance of normalcy. She absently brushed some lint from the front of her green swing dress.
And her mother? Almost a stereotype, superlatively girly. Without saying it, she seemed to be pushing Heather into the exact same life she had. While she liked making clothes and playing music, Heather wanted to do things differently. Right now what she wanted was Kim.
She grabbed the box that had the dress in it and headed out for her car. She had to see Kim. If there wasn’t much time left…
Heather would tell Kim what she’d been aching to tell her for over a year, but never worked up the courage.
***
Bobbie stepped off of the bus about a block away from the tiny shopping center containing The Curious Cabinet and Shear Ecstasy. By the time she had arrived, half the bus was staring at the punky princess. Her arms crossed beneath her breasts and a stormy look showing on her visage. She was feeling a little better, the walk clearing her head somewhat. Bobbie was glad she had blown off school to get this thing done. She pulled at the hair that constantly fell in front of her eyes.
“Oh, hi. Faye. Those extensions still good?” Frankie asked.
“Oh, yeah. Still great. See.” Bobbie began. “I picked up this shoot this week, and I think a slight reshuffling of my look is in order. And Bobbie told me you’re the one to come to.”
There was explanation and chatting while Bobbie was caped and worked on. It didn’t take too long before Bobbie was on her way out. Paying and tipping, Bobbie felt a twinge of guilt.
I should see Kim.
Bobbie took a seat at the bus stop, waiting for the next arrival. Bored, she turned on the camera in the phone and snapped a couple of quick selfies. Her back started itching again, it was happening less frequently now and the intensity had fallen off. She looked at the pictures in her phone, coming out of her reverie just long enough to board the bus.
***
Heather set the box on the extra chair that normally held Sylvia. She looked at the unconscious girl. Her laberet piercing reflecting the harsh, prismatic light.
“Oh, Kim.” Heather sobbed. She touched Kim’s hand carefully, trying to avoid the IV tubes that ran into her arm. Heather’s head touched the bed next to Kim’s torso.
“When you first met me, you were so cute with your floppy ponytail and your bass guitar.. You always could make me smile.”Heather continued, black tracks running down her face. “I was so scared to tell you, and it was stupid. But…”
“I…” sniff. “I… love you Kim.”
Heather looked at her face, hoping for something….
A finger twitch.
An eye flutter…
Anything.
Kim gave no sign of life, the beeping being the only backbeat of her continued existence.
Heather was still staring at Kim when Faye came around the corner. She knitted her eyebrows together. A dark shape with green trim entered the room.
“Hi, uh…” Heather said, startled. It was that girl who was there when that blond guy designed the sign. “Faye, right?” She smiled wistfully as she thought of Kim with bacon in her nose. Heather studied the girl. She had shown some disdain, others had thought that it was because someone was challenging her for fairest of them all. But it was something else.
Heather thought that Faye was beautiful. Confident, sexy, and possessed of a tart tongued wit that could put most anyone in their place. She’d come to Delacroix out of nowhere, just like Bobbie. Heather had admired her from afar, a girl who was unattainable for someone like her. If only I wasn’t so scared to tell everyone.
***
Bobbie studied the map of the world that existed on Heather’s face. Yellows and blues, never mixing into greens, varnished over a core of red. A confused color scheme. Everyone’s color signature was unique at any given moment, and Bobbie was getting better at deciphering what each code meant. Why is it so different? She’s always a rock… She realized that she had never seen the girl so confused. She always knew what she wanted, and got it. Cost thrown to the wind.
She looked back at Kim, just laying there in the hospital bed, unconscious. “Kimster.” She breathed. Heather got up and quickly turned away, not wanting her slipping mask to reveal her dark and wormy thoughts.
“How’s she holding up?” Bobbie asked, not sure if her face was showing the appropriate level of concern. To her surprise, Heather practically jumped into her arms.
“Faye.” Heather cried into her shoulder. “I just don’t know…” The sobbing continued, Bobbie hugged her old friend. A familiar warming bloomed within her. Thinking of what Roxx had said, she saw what Heather needed. Bobbie brought her eyes to the friend who helped her when femininity was still new to her. Bobbie kissed Heather’s ruby lips, feeling the girl relax over her, her tensed shoulders sagging.
***
Heather couldn’t believe what was happening. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever think this could be a reality. Omygosh! She surrendered, closing her eyes. It was Fashion Week in Milan and an all you can eat buffet of Bobbie’s cupcakes all at once. Every fantasy seemed to enrobe her.
The kiss broke. Faye looked at her and smiled.
“Hey there, groovy chick.”
Heather’s shocked face displayed multiple emotions at once. She looked at Kim, then back at Faye. Torn. The green curtain was suddenly pulled back to reveal the same redheaded nurse with the pink streak.
“Hi, Heather. Y’know that skin cream you gave me is great stuff. Thanks.” She said, her accent giving away her Kentucky roots.
“No…no problem.” Heather whispered, pulling at her ponytail. “I’ve gotta go…Want a ride, Faye?” She practically squealed when Faye agreed.
The girl in the green dress seemed to be sleepwalking through the winding corridors all the way to the parking structure. Bobbie was by her side, velocities matched. They entered Heather’s car and closed the door. The silence was deafening, both girls ears ringing. Heather was looking at the bottom of the steering wheel.
Heather felt Faye’s hand touch hers. Heather couldn’t believe any of this was happening, the flush of blood to her head added another sensation to the tally of incredible feelings that just couldn’t plateau. Bobbie leaned in and put an arm around her old friend.
***
The slight buzz of Bobbie’s miffed mind subsided a little, surprised by Heather’s display. This morning’s failed attempts on top her altercation with Mr. Agee had weighed on her a little. And this moment was the helium that carried her mood back up. Heather. Bobbie smiled. Remembering the first time she’d worn a dress. How she matched her with Tim.
Tim? Well, he’s her problem now.
Bobbie recalled how Heather's mother lamented her daughters lack of a boyfriend. . Bobbie thought of her first meeting with Betty, standing in that dress that was to be Sylvia’s Christmas present. Wonder if she ever finished it… Heather leaned in clumsily and shakily brought her lips to Bobbie’s, nearly making contact with a nostril along the way. The heat coming from the other girl’s body, her scent of rosemary and cedar sharply invaded her nose.
Every thing is always so perfect, Bobbie thought, enjoying how these tactile delights kept finding their way into her path. Sure, the aftermath was never as good as the moment…
But, just using what I was given. More than you ever did, Faye.
…Or should I say Bobbie?
“Maybe I should drive?” Bobbie said, caressing Heather’s neck.
***
Heather sat in the passenger seat of her own car, dismayed. This whole episode was insane, every tiny piece of her struggled to stay in one position. She could see that Faye didn’t have quite the control of the vehicle that she would normally display. It didn’t bother her much, she knew what was going to happen. Unbridled excitement galloped all over Heather, runaway horses in the night.
They had pulled into the driveway askew, taking up both spaces . Heather had fought to stay still, feeling the turn of the Earth. Faye got out of the car and walked her confident walk to the door with Heather finally able to run and burn off some of the excitement of what the immediate future held.
Heather was struggling with trying to get the key into the keyhole. She laughed inwardly at the irony of it. The door swung open so hard that the knob collided with the door, cracking the plaster. She watched Faye close the door gingerly, before turning to Heather.
Happy wasn’t a word to use for this condition. Elated didn't work either.
There were no words or gestures. Heather kind of lost her grip on what was possible and real. She half froze.
Oh, how she has wished that something like this would happen. Now, here was this…
…this goddess, standing in front of her. Just waiting for her to let all the inhibitions go.
Heather cried havoc and let slip the dogs of war, running at near the speed of sound. She kept her eyes open this time, bringing her mouth down so hard on Faye’s mouth that she felt their teeth impact, her arms trembled as she brought up her hands to the swell of the ample bosom that shared close, close proximity. Heather’s nipples solidified as though freshly rinsed with liquid nitrogen. She felt Faye’s hands slide down the zipper.
“Made this one too long too, huh?”
Heather looked at her quizzically, passions on hold for a nanosecond. How could she know that? Unless she’s been admiring me as well. She swelled and smiled. One hand dropped as the other expertly unhooked the bra, allowing the bra and dress to pool on the floor in a puddle of emerald at Heather’s feet that threatened to pull the bra into its tide.
Flailing arms hooked at Faye’s outfit, with utter disregard for the integrity of the garments being pulled off. Feeling the bent hooks of her bra, Heather made a mental note to ask where she got stuff in her size. That thought went out the window as geysers of joy spouted all over her skin. Heather knew she was being touched, but couldn’t pinpoint where. The ripples of pleasure overlapped making her feel gloriously whole. All the years of repression, hiding who she was behind a brilliantly engineered façade. The dresses and the makeup welded and bonded into the gleaming Trojan Horse that the world saw when they saw Heather Sweet.
And as to what the world would think about the current situation?
Who cared?
Through the blur of lips, hands, and feelings, Heather was speechless. Lost in a world she suspected existed, but was finally confronted with the reality of experiencing it. When the overblissed senses subsided she was on a large bed. A moment of panic pulled her back into the palisade of the real. Mom’s bed? The panic turned to a thrill, her naked form bristling and puckering as she felt Faye’s tongue doing things to her that even would have made her daydreams blush.
The naked girls moved through positions that seemed to defy gravity and conventional angular momentum. Faye moved up along her stomach, light kisses keeping her aflutter. The painfully rigid stubs that were her nipples were moistened by a tongue as the wet velvet unpredictably and randomly moved across the tight surfaces that ached, hungered for more sensation. An invading pair of digits made her gasp and scream twice.
I can’t…
There was a tongue in her mouth, silencing her. The cries of nirvana gagged before they could form. She felt a hand under her knee, forcefully moving it…
***
Bobbie pushed Heather’s leg up by the knee and leaned back, swinging a leg underneath the lifted limb.. It was a game of twister with a broken spinner as her clit brushed up against Heather’s, the sensation as they ground into each other, sending Heather over the edge of carnal contentment.
“Aaahh…ahhhh…..AAAHH.” Heather screamed.
Bobbie marveled at this version of her old friend, out of control. The calm surface broken by a freak gravel rain. She grunted as the pressure promised to release all at once, falling into Brigadoon. She could feel the years of hiding, trying to box the feelings away behind a wall of chiffon, taffeta and lipstick. Behold! The queen without her robes! Heather began to scream again as she sprung upright, moving her hand sensually around to the small of her back.
Bobbie smiled to herself, thinking about what Faye might think if she knew what Bobbie was doing right now. Who cares, right? She’s enjoying her end of this, pawing at Tim like a lovesick puppy, Churning out goodies for the other castoffs, being the good-girl that everyone adored like a sister. Honestly, even if she couldn't admit it to herself, Bobbie was sure that Faye didn't want to go back to her old life: why would she? She was always an outsider, looking to fit in. This way, she can finally stop looking for people to accept her for who she really was. She has a place that she can be happy and belong.
Besides, even if Faye wasn't sure, Bobbie couldn’t imagine going back. Faye could never make use of the gifts that Lust had given her. But with her in charge of this body instead? There was no limit to the delights she could accomplish and savor. A world of parties, costumes and people staring at her, just wishing that she would only wave, or make eye contact. Bobbie moaned hotly as Heathers hands slid up to her enormous breasts, teasing turgid nipples between her fingertips. Bobbie revelled in the sensation, drinking it in, her whole body alive with pleasure, bristling with energy and purpose. Her tits had already swollen another cup size since the pastry binge from a day earlier, but Bobbie didn't mind one bit...this body, it was designed to be lusted after. Desired and craved by anyone who laid eyes on it. The ecstasy coursing through her entire body was all the reason she'd ever need to abandon any thought of returning to her former life... It just seemed like a huge step backward. No, whether she knew it or not, Faye was better off being Bobbie from now on. And she was -definitely- better off being Faye Valentine.
"If this is what my life is now…" She mused. "...Cool."

***
Heather’s nails rasped along the dry skin that clung to her lower back. She could feel the arid, crispy flakes dislodge under her scratching. She raked her fingers up Faye’s back as she felt the warmth seeping from her pussy and the cascading wetness mingling with perspiration. She kissed at Faye’s neck, giddy. She didn’t know where to begin. Each movement, touch or gesture so full of joy and contentment, it was a stroll through a garden of earthly delights. She could feel Faye tremble at her touch, acting as if her touch was the one thing she’d been waiting for.
With one release gone, Heather wanted another, No, needed. The orgasm led to longing for another. She redoubled her efforts, straining to reach the summit of Mt. OH! She could feel Faye coming closer and closer, her face screaming voicelessly to the ceiling. Her breath coming in sharp intakes of breath and sounds of varying pitches. Her entire personal reality began to glimmer with a liquidity that surpassed all beauty, surrounding her in zero gravity fire. A firestorm that burned away the years of built up desire, leaving Heather unarmored.
Exposed to the elements for the first time, shivering in the wind that followed.
***
Bobbie was having more fun now than she did with Rach, maybe it was because Heather had never done this before? Maybe it was because her nervousness had been unbelievably cute. Either way. This was somehow different from every other time ...The time with Rach just a warm blur, although she blamed that on the alcohol. Every feeling she had over the last week …
Why would she want anything else but this… this delightful confusion? How everything twisted into pleasure somehow. Accomplishment meant little, sarcasm its own reward… Then there was Nick. Well, maybe that was a bad example, but the twin strikeouts with Zoe and Tim had frustrated her. Luckily, Heather had been there.
“Oh, Faye.” Heather cried. Her timing synching up with Bobbie’s as both girls followed the path into the blinding contentment of orgasm. The postcoital light shone on both of them, Heather moving into a position that left Bobbie cradled in Heather’s arms.
It was a strange position. Heather kissed at the back of her neck. The tiny bit of intimacy was some respite. That spot on her back was burning, the tracks of Heather’s nail rakes smoldering with a slight subdermal heat. She lay there for a while, feeling happy for just one precious second. Heather had fallen asleep, her breathing tickling the small, fine hairs on the back of her neck.
She escaped the embrace of the sleeping girl. Deciding that the shower was calling her. She crept out to the door catlike. Bobbie closed the bedroom door behind her, smiling at Heathers lovely naked body, draped languidly over the sheets. and made her way toward the shower feeling a little more sated than she had with Nick. Bobbie stopped to admire herself in the full length mirror that adorned the wall by the door. Every curve, every muscle flexing pleasing the dark, almond shaped eyes she now used with aplomb.
When she first swapped with Faye, she'd done her best to try and play the game, try to play along while holding out hope that she might be able to return to her former life. But the truth was being a Thrall was everything she could ever want, and all that she would ever need. Her body was perfect in every way: It was a form designed for pleasure. To evoke desire in even the faintest of hearts. And the more she indulged it, the more power and control it gave her. Her chains were broken, and the girl she was always meant to be had been set free. As long as she had this body, she would never be a victim again.

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

WTF... That's all I got. I'm

gpoetx's picture

WTF... That's all I got. I'm not sure how much destruction is left in Bobbie's/Faye's wake. She seems 10 times worse than Roxx is. (does not help I already know about nick... uh Later).

This will make sense.

I promise you, this will be worth it. You've been with me this long... you're just going to have to trust me.

Once something is broken it's

gpoetx's picture

Once something is broken it's not possible to put it back together the same, that's good for something that is warped and needs to be straightened but when something is true and straight...

Here's the thing

Red_Elise's picture

Here's the thing: gpoetx, I can tell you loved the story, and I can tell that you loved Bobbie being the good girl who pulled herself out of the gutter and made a new life for herself. That's great.

But Chef and I have planned this arc out. If Bobbie just kept being Bobbie and super-fun-nice-happy-time to everyone, the truth is the story probably would have been finished a while ago, because that's not a very compelling character to write about when they've overcome all adversity and are just kicking goals every day.

So a while ago we looked at Bobbiee's character (It's a shared Universe, and Chef and I talk almost every day about it) and we decided that when Bobbie was given a second chance, she didn't really earn all the great things that happened to her: They were just dropped in her lap by Justice. Worse, she actually hurt people along the way. When you think about it, Roxx only came into existence because Bobbie stole from Mel and tore her heart out just to save herself, right or wrong as it may be.

So this is Bobbie's "Empire Strike Back." She's in the darkness right now, well and truly. Back where she started. And IF she makes it out, this time she -will- have earned it, and she'll be a whole lot stronger for it.

Hope that helps explain things.